Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 192_zpsf867e84d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Eve was not pleased with this face licking. She pressed her hands on Jackal`s chest, sort of trying to shove him away- but being careful not to really use her cybernetic strength. Caving in the chest of Ryder`s apparent strategist was probably not a good thing...
"Your strategist is as fucking weird as the rest of your faction," She scoffed, glaring over her shoulder some as she did-- she wasn`t really sure if she liked anyone here. Though, honestly- she didn`t like anyone usually ever. With the exception of her dad, Paul, Sophia, and Zombie pretty much--
Either way, Jackal bounded off her and onto Ryder a moment later, and Eve looked on, unimpressed and unenthused. Jackal`s explanation, however, did actually impress her-- a fact she facially demonstrated by raising her eyebrows slightly. As Jackal rolled around screaming about bunnies, Eve spoke, "...Yeah, I can deal with a bunker- you guys remember where it is, right...?"   

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:40 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Sadly, Ryder really had no retort for Eve calling them all weird--since he knew that she was kind of right on that--Vulture was kind of a mixed bag of weirdos--but Ryder loved all of these weirdos like family--
Ah, but yes, bunker plans. He listened carefully to Jackal's explanation, frowning as he heard that it was probably Paladin that had caused Carrion Land to self destruct.

"Well then...I guess that this means that the alliance is off," he mumbled, looking away somewhat. There had been some pretty smart people opposed to that alliance with Paladin--people that he probably should have listened to. Yes, Paladin had saved them on important occasions, but now, apparently, they were as good as useless to the more well-equipped faction. "Yeah...alright, the bunker sounds like a good idea. We know where it is and I seriously doubt that anyone would expect us to go to that old run down place. I just hope we can fit everyone in there..." He sighed, glancing out across Baker's Street--this situation simply wasn't sitting well with Ryder at all. He was having enough trouble dealing with Elliot being dead and Chelsea being missing, along with every other excruciating detail going wrong--but now to top it all off, apparently Paladin was their enemy again--and after having seen Jo's obviously off-kilter state back at the church, Ryder felt even less comfortable leaving her in Paladin's hands. He didn't want this--he didn't want any of this. "Should I make an announcement about the move...? Should I mention Paladin doing the thing--?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"Well, I don't see why they would want to kill you now that I'm alive again," Orane replied to Atticus absentmindedly, fixing his jacket a bit as he spoke. "Either way, it wasn't really your fault that I died--I kind of offed myself because of Jade of all people trying to help me--pretty pathetic, huh? I'll make sure to do better this time around, though. No more dying--at least not for a long, long time. I've got way too much to do before that."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:53 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Hm..." Bravery looked at Scarecrow's gear intently, stroking his chin thoughtfully as he did so, just kind of staring at the gear for a moment, then speaking, "Well, normally, I'd just say go for bright colors, but! That all depends on what kind of image you're going for. Do you want to be bright and bold, or more dark and mysterious? Generally your outfit should really show off what style of superhero you are, you know? Like, me, I wear a lot of bright colors because when I save the day it's like BAM! HERE I AM!" He looked up from Scarecrow's gear and at the man himself instead, grinning at him, before continuing, "It's all about aesthetics! ...That's the word, right--? Aesthetics--?"
Gunnar sighed quietly, and as Simon asked him to tell him about what had happened, his expression seemed to soften into a bit more of a melancholy look, before he spoke quietly,
"We recently lost somebody very, very important to us...somebody that we loved very much...he was cut down by Paladin, during an attack on Carrion Land. On top of that, we lost our employer, we've got next to no money left because of it, and we were ousted from the faction we're working for...all and all, it's been a very stressful past few days..." It was then that Scia mentioned that his scarf was moving, and his expression became a bit confused as he then realized that she must not have known about the hamsters. "Ah--you mean the hamsters--? It might be Nibbles in particular that you're seeing--he's a bit...er...large." Nibbles was a bit of a chubster--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Gunnar217_zps8280d32c

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

"I still feel responsible...I shot you Orane...I...I..." he looked down, wiping his eyes. "I never wanted to kill you...but I did...cause I'm a fucking moron..." he wiped his eyes again. Tears were trying to escape. It was really hard to NOT cry at this point.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

"Sorry for your loss...I hope you will recover soon. Do remember though, you have family. You can always come to me or Scia to talk...oh yes..." he cleared his throat. "My...uh...I don't know whether to call her Girlfriend or Lover...hmmm...anyway, this is Scia Scripture...my...er...person of great interest, I guess...I am not sure, I am not used to this type of thing." he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Taka once again nestled in Gunnar's hair, looking at the scarf for a moment. He nudged Gunnar's face, and looked at Willow. He was wearing the sweater.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Not_mine___arisato_minato_by_chuchu12-d3c97e4
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked at Scarecrow. He was REALLY serious about being a superhero. It was both really cool to Nate and really weird at the same time. He eyed Scarecrows weapons curiously, clearly very impressed by what he saw. It was definitely different from his own, which mostly consisted of guns and knives. Nate continued analyzing the weapons, probably a lot more interested in them than he should be at twelve years old, but after what had happened in the tower Nate had become interested in weapons that couldn't be turned off. He tore his eyes from the arsenal as Bravery spoke, smiling.
I think black suits you, Scarecrow. Dark and mysterious seems to be your type of hero. Heroes can still be scary sometimes, like Batman.....or Alucard! If you wanted to be a hero like Bravery though, bright colors could work.
Nate nodded at Bravery, addressing him before turning back to the weapons.

I think aesthetics is the word.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Donqui10

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Methinks you should make the announcement." Jackal candidly replied to Ryder, falling to the ground and rolling over to Eve "But I'd hold off on the Paladin part because I'm not sure- that was just a conjecture!" Jackal then flipped upwards, landing on his feet. He pulled out a chain of keys from his pocket and began to shuffle through them "Uuuuummm... Doop!" a loud beep echoed through the street as the headlights of a car turned on which Jackal immediately skipped to. Jackal walked into the vehicle, and then funk music began to loudly play. Out came a pink colored Pimpmobile Gokart, with Jackal driving it through the street "WOOOOH! WOOOOOH! WOOHWOOH!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 192_zpsf867e84d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

Eve had been about to reply to Ryder when Jackal had first- his words earning a small nod from the blonde. "Yeah, make the announcement- sooner we get out of here, the better. But, as for the Paladin part... it honestly kind of depends on how much you trust your officers to-- well, keep calm about it. Even if it`s just a guess... they should probably know about your suspicions if you`re gonna work like a unit, right...?" She suggested, arching an eyebrow. Honestly, she wasn`t sure how Vulture worked-- and she knew it wasn`t her place to try and understand how Vulture worked. But, this situation was all of their trouble-- everyone, in her opinion, should be enlightened the same amount. As a matter a fact- she was beginning to really regret not sharing everything she had found out about the Cataclysm to her officers sooner...  

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder listened to what both Jackal and Eve had to say, then glanced around a bit, finding a piece of rubble from the battle that had occurred on the street recently, standing atop it and calling out to everyone on the street,
"Can I have everyone's attention, please--?" Wow, this was a lot more difficult without the loudspeaker-- "I've been discussing things with Jackal and the Kingpin, and we've agreed to move both of our factions to a new location! Everyone, pack up and get ready to move, because we'll be leaving soon! Anyone who isn't injured, see if you can help out the medics with those who are. I'll make an announcement again in a little while to signal that we're going--and then, it'll just be a matter of everyone sticking together until we get there, alright? I'm not really going to say the name of this place out loud like this now...we don't know who could be listening in on us, after all. But trust me, a few of us know this place well--and I can promise you that it's our best course of action to go there right now. So, for now, everyone get prepared to move out!" He remained up on the piece of rubble for a moment more as he watched everyone get ready to move, then stepped back down, returning to Eve, feeling glad that he'd been able to shout over the sound of Jackal's funk music. Ryder hadn't seen that car in ages...Not since the battle with the Inquisitor right here on this street, in fact...but that wasn't something he wanted to think about right now, so he looked to Eve and spoke, "I'm guessing that we'll come up with whatever we'll be doing next once we're set up in the bunker--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal stayed in his car headbanging to funk music for awhile before popping his head out of the thing as Ryder made his speech. After The Boss had finished, Jackal opened the door of his car and leaned out of it as he called out "CHOO! CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE FUUUNK TRAIN!" he called out "Next three people who get here don't need to walk!" he called out to Vulture Team and The Family in general "FUNK TRAIN DEPARTS IN FIVE! CHOO! CHOOOOO!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Sven

Paul was still flabbergasted as to what was going on before he heard what Ryder had to say towards everyone. This got him to snap back to reality as he listened in on what the Vulture Team leader had to say. A place where they have to move to but still kept secretive? He wasn't so sure about this but the fact that they had nowhere else to go made his mind comply however. As he saw Jackal pull up in his car and offered three people a ride, Paul simply shook his head no. He can't do that when there's injured people who need help. "Whichever three are mostly injured, I think it'll be wise to get in the car now before it departs. We should get a move on quickly!" Paul said to the others in the area as loud as he could as he waited to see who needed help.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Scarecrow nodded to Bravery thinking to himself... Yes... The aesthetics of the suit are the most important factor... The notability in my visage as the guise of a mysterious and powerful hero... it needs to be dark and subtle whilst not being easily mistakable for that of a Villain... Scarecrow then looked up at Ryder's speech taking in the red head for the first time since he had come on street... Then Jackal was in some cool looking car and yelled for three people to come in... He picked up Nate with his cybernetics and held the bluenette above his head then ran towards the Car Screaming...I suppose We shall continue this at our bunker.... EXCELSIOOOOOOOOR!!! MILORD JACKAL THE YOUNG MASTER AND I ARE ON OUR WAY, OOOOOOOONWAAAAAARD!!! Scarecrow jumped into the back seat sitting Nate next to him... Atlas was beginning to worry about Nate's safety with Scarecrow being so careless... However knowing the young blue haired kid, he probably thought it was fun.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack looked at the sound of Ryders voice. Well that was certainly welcome news. She looked as the Infirmary was already being taken care of. Out of Vultures men, Buddi seemed to be the most injured. Atticuss injuries had already been dealt with. All things considered, they had made it out of Carrion Land in strikingly good condition. No one besides those two seemed to be, or had been, in Atticuss case, injured enough for walking to be a difficulty.
She turned to the men disassembling the infirmary, instructing them to carry Buddi. Given the mans size, she doubted he would fit in the car. That was unfortunate. She made sure Buddi was carefully supported as she examined both Vulture and the Families officers. She was somewhat surprised no one other than Scarecrow had decided to accept Jackals offer. Jack assumed it could be out of concern for the injured. She could respect that. Though Jack wasn't entirely comfortable leaving Nate alone with Scarecrow and Jackal. She was certain they wouldn't try to harm him, but that didn't speak for what mental damage being around the men could cause someone. Jack made sure Buddi was well supported  , before walking over to Mocha with a smile.
Deary, I hate to ask this of you, but could you accompany Buddi to wherever we are going? I'd rather not leave Nate alone with Scarecrow and Jackal.
Jack nodded thankfully at the woman, walking to the car and taking a seat, giving the area one last look to ensure someone didn't need the seat more. She would get up if the matter came up, but for the moment there didn't seem to be a problem.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Masaru60_zpsdd1f3bc6

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

During the time on Baker's Street, Masaru had been standing with the other members of the Family, still carrying Kai. They had certainly moved around a lot that day--and Kai seemed to be getting pretty tired after all of the excitement--or rather danger--that they had all been put through. After hearing Paul's suggestion about the car, he nodded quietly, agreeing about the injured needing a ride--only to see non-injured people filling the car up. He sighed, leaning towards Paul slightly and speaking quietly to him,
"Can you believe that these are the people we're allied with? Here's hoping that we can get back on our feet soon..." He shifted Kai a little bit in his arms to make him easier to hold, then spoke again to Paul, "Hey, Paul--? Don't worry about all this, alright? We're just not used to losing--but we've been doing a lot of that lately. Life comes with highs and lows--once you've gone through a lot of lows, there's bound to be some highs along the way. So don't blame yourself for all of this--we're going to be fine eventually."

Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery had been about to speak to Scarecrow and Nate more on the superhero suit, when suddenly--they ran off without another word to him after Ryder's speech. His face slowly fell and he glanced away before looking back over them and speaking, though probably too quiet for them to hear,
"Oh...okay...bye, guys..." He sighed, reaching up to adjust his mask, then looking around the area, seeing everyone preparing to leave. This sure was a big production--he had a suspicion as to what place Ryder was talking about--but he really wasn't sure, so he wasn't going to say anything about it yet.
As Simon seemed to get a bit baffled by his and Scia's relationship, Gunnar gave a soft, nearly inaudible chuckle, wrapping his arm around Willow and holding her close as he replied to Simon,
"Yes, it's true...I still have people left in this world. It's for that reason that I'll keep on moving..." It was at that moment that Ryder gave his speech, and it seemed like everyone was beginning to get ready to leave. "Hopefully wherever we're going is safe enough to give us some breathing room to plan..."

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Gunnar217_zps8280d32c

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane gave Atticus a sympathetic smile, speaking to him gently,
"But I'm alive now--and I'm not going to let anyone get upset over something that's been fixed. I'm alive, and that's all that matters. If they want to get angry over my death, it certainly won't be while I'm around. You weren't the one that did the finishing blow, anyway--so you technically aren't at fault. It was my own pride that killed me--but I wouldn't have done it any differently. Still...knowing that I can live on now is...very nice." Orane reached into his pocket as Ryder was giving his speech, pulling out a handkerchief and offering it to Atticus. "Here you go--it's a bit old and wrinkled up, but it'll do to dry those tears. There's no need to cry anymore--we can both live on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Wait--they were leaving again? Justus couldn't help but get further nervous as he heard that--it would make it even more difficult for Matthias to find them like that...and as he had been looking around, he hadn't seen the Crimson Huntress in the area either. Was she missing, as well? Despite being worried about Bunny, his thoughts seemed to stick mostly to his boyfriend, and Justus looked very uncharacteristically anxious as he continued to look around, hoping to see Matthias as he did so. He almost wanted to go out and look for him himself--but he knew that that wouldn't get him anywhere. He didn't have any leads--all he could do was wait and hope for Matthias' safe return.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Right... I'll do that with Buddi. You take care of your guys." Mocha said as she walked over to the mutant."Hey Buddi, it's time to go." the doctor said as she waited for the signal to go before taking the mutant to wherever they were going.

"Well you know Mocha... Um... There's Justus over there and Bravery!" Dorothy said as she led Agan to them. "Hey guys this is Agan. He's new." Dorothy said before making a concerned face at Justus. "Justus? What's wrong?" Dorothy asked as she noticed that Matthias was still not here. "I'm sure he's okay Justus! I mean... Who knows you might find him in the next place we're going." Dorothy tried to comfort her friend's worries.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:30 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal started headbashing some more as Atlas, Nate, and Jack got aboard the Pimp-mobile Gokart "CHOO! CHOOOO!" he cheered happily, poking his head out of the car to look around "EVERYBODY CLEAR!" he cheered as he began to drive around. Of course, he hadn't realized that there were wounded around, if he had known he wouldn't have accepted the three and instead would have chosen to bring aboard those who walked. Unfortunately Jackal had no such clue and simply drove away "FUNK IS COMING!" he yelled as the car drove off into the distance.
(EXIT JACKAL, NATE, ATLAS, AND JACK)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder watched the Pimpmobile GoKart drive away with its passengers, and saw that everyone was just about ready to leave.
"Alright, everyone, let's go! Follow me! Or the car--either or--"
And with that, Ryder began moving off and away from the street. He was doing his best to appear to be in good spirits--but inside, he was still rolling in waves of emotion. Elliot and Lezlee dead...Chelsea, Bunny, Matthias, and who knows who else missing...the threat of Heavenly Treasure...it was all a bit much. Still--he kept up a front to keep morale up. They could win this...he kept telling himself that, not letting his determination waver, as terrified as he was for his missing friend's fates...they could win this...

*Exit Ryder, Masaru, Mariko, Kayden, Sophia, Kai, and Rika*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked to Dorothy and Agan as the two redheads approached him, and as Dorothy spoke, he sighed, giving her the best smile he could as he spoke,
"Ah--hello there--it's nice to meet you. You may call me Justus, sir. And--I can only hope so, Princess...I suppose that all I can do is hope that he's alright...I just...wish that I knew." He did his best to compose himself--not wanting to show weakness in front of the princess that it was his duty to protect. Even after Jade had passed, Justus hadn't given up on watching over his daughter, after all. He gave Dorothy a nod, then turned and saw everyone leaving. "It seems that the time has come for us to depart. Here's to a safe journey...!" He gave a nod to the two of them, then headed off leaving with everyone else, trying to quell the anxiety that was bubbling deep down inside him.

*Exit Justus, Gabriel, and Bravery*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Sure yeah! Let's go now... Come on Agan. Looks Like Mocha is already leaving with Buddi. So let;s go! And I'll show you more people!" Dorothy said with a huge smile. She took Agan by the arm and followed the rest.

*Exit Mocha, Dorothy, Buddi, and Agan?*

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan smiled as Dorothy led him over to Justus.
"Hey! Pleasure to meet...hold the phone, you don't look so good man." he went over to him. "Is...everything alright? Something I can help you with?" he asked. He probs could help after all. But Justus left. "Oh..." he shrugged and (exited)

~______________________________________________~

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus took the handkerchief and dried his eyes.
"Th-thanks...though...I don't wanna be...away from you right now. You don't mind if we...I don't know...hang out? Like old times?" he asked. "I built a new car...goes really fast...has a V8 engine, leather suits, it's really nice. PLus it's got ejector seats and a lot of fire power." he said. He was really happy Orane was safe. Really happy. "I need a write something." he said. But then they were moving out. "Come on." he left with him. (Exit Atticus and Orane)

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

"This Vulture faction is utterly unorganized, and even with their leader here instead of that woman, it's in disarray. Frankly, I'm not too keen on following their orders...but I will all the same." he said. "I believe also you had more questions about me, since our last meeting was...interrupted." he said. But then Ryder. "Let's go..." he said. (Exie Simon, Scia, Willow, Gunnar.)

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:50 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 22 Sven

Paul waited to see who would take the offer, hoping that it was the injured as it seemed that non-injured people were lining up in the car instead. This caused the man to frown a bit as he disapproved the motion of those actions as he suddenly head Masaru speak to him. The talk about them being low and being optimistic caused him to smile as he gave Masaru a small nod. "You're right Mr. Masaru. My parents were always down when they immigrated, but they never gave up. They would always give me a smile no matter the situation and I should do the same. I can't mope anymore when things are definitely going to improve. Thank you." He watched as almost everyone was clearing the area now as he decided to speak to Masaru again when they get to their destination.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder was making his way towards the Walls--a fierce sense of determination floating about him as he did so. He was dead set on getting there--and he knew what he had to do. There was only one thing left to do now. He wasn't sure how this was going to go...but he was going to find Jo, no matter what. He had to finish this.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next