Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Tiny10
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven immediately ducked under Ryder's bat as he swung it at him, the blonde suddenly sported a smile on his face. He could remember his days in military training, before the super soldier serum, this was how he learned to fight. He just needed to remember it all, without all those big muscles slowing him down, he could turn the tables on Ryder. After all, Ryder was used to fighting the giant mutant Kraven, not a shorter blonde guy. Once ducked down, Kraven threw a low kick towards Ryder's legs to get him off his balance "What am I fighting for? The world..." Kraven spoke rather bluntly and seriously, despite his words obviously sounding bloated with exaggeration. He meant it "You see... that's why you and I keep crossing paths here... from the very beginning I knew we would be fighting for the very same cause... and that's just it... we're competing! You just don't know it! It's one grandiose dream versus another with us! And I'm not going to let my dream die because I want to play the hero for one more day... no... I'll lay in waiting... I'll be the patient one! I know when to pick my fights... I'm not the hero Ryder... never will be, which is exactly why I'M GOING TO GET WHAT I WANT! Heroes never prosper Ryder... I've seen it happen time and time again... the hero's journey is the path of despair... it will destroy you! But I, I AM NO HERO! I AM THE ONE WILLING TO DESCEND INTO THE DARK CREVICES OF HUMANITY IF IT MEANS ACCOMPLISHING MY GOALS! I'M FIGHTING FOR EVERYONE RYDER...! Even if it means killing countless innocent souls..."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Ryder214_zps1ac5d153

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder grimaced as he saw Yuri duck his blow--big Kraven was what he was used to. Not tiny dodgy people like this. Kraven's kick managed to toss him off balance again, and he had to throw one hand down to catch himself from falling. He scrambled back up to his feet, moving a few steps away from Yuri and watching him carefully as he spoke,
"It doesn't count as saving the world if half of it is dead before you save it," he said, seemingly gauging what to do next. "What's the point of a perfect world if there's nobody to live in it, huh? If you think that killing is the only way to get your point across, then you're no better than--!" He was going to say Charles--but then he remembered that Jo had been involved in that Canada thing too, and he shut his mouth, growling quietly in frustration. He paused for a moment, his hand instinctively going to one of his baseball grenades--but then pulling away. He didn't want to kill Yuri. He just had to knock some sense into him. That was all. Nobody else had to die. Ryder had had enough of that for today. So, instead, he slowly began circling around Yuri, keeping his eyes locked on him at all times, bat at the ready, waiting for Yuri to make a move. "The path of the hero is a path of despair, huh...? Sorry, but I've gotta disagree with that...Yeah, I've gone through some pretty goddamn rough times, but I've also got a ton of people backing me up through it! You know, sometimes, I used to think, why do I even bother? And that's when I remembered all of the people that I've got behind me...and that's all that matters! Despair comes and goes, we cry together and then get over it! Even the people that are dead...even the people that are dead, I'd fight for them with everything I've got! The dead might fade away in body, but their presence is never really gone! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, Yuri--and a hero's just as fit to survive!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Hm_zpsb424bd18

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy was still scowling and grumbling even as her shoe hit Yuri in the face. When he started speaking again, she was already getting ready to fling her other shoe at him, because she was done with the weakling talk...but then the 'not now' was a thing. Putting her shoe down, her scowl softened and some understanding shone in her eyes. She should probably work on not losing faith in him so quickly...but he had been making it hard for her lately. In any case, the pinkette didn't have much time to consider this development because Masque was looking at her now. That couldn't be good.
More steps back were taken, distance was what she needed from this guy, though from what she had observed of his other attacks, it wouldn't do her that much good either. What WAS he? ...whatever he was, she refused to be killed by him. At least not before she got to collect some of the weird blood that was still pooled on that one spot.

"You probs hear something along the lines of 'it's going to cut through lots and lots of vessels', cause I've been needing a new patient~!"

She chirped, her cheery voice hiding the absolute terror she felt as she faced the man with one hand held out with the scalpel, the other ready to reach for any stray objects she could throw at him. Throwing things could help. Probably not.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Kraven

Kraven shook his head after hearing Ryder's first few words "Why does it matter if I kill millions to save billions? With every man I kill I save a dozen in the future..." he replied to Ryder, shooting a glare to the read head. His fists clenched, he had his eyes focused on Ryder for the moment "A perfect world...? No... there will never be a perfect world... but I can restore the world to what it was before The Trust destroyed it... I know I can..." he muttered, and as they circled each other, Kraven could spot Red Masque speaking to Cathy behind Ryder. This immediately got the blonde's attention as he spoke out "Leave Catherine alone!" Kraven spoke, almost immediately, somewhat infuriated "She's mostly harmless! You have no reason to hurt her!" he spoke to Red Masque, before looking back to Ryder as he continued to speak. He smirked after Ryder had spoke "The dead huh...? They never fade away...? I would know a little something about death... it's the only thing that's certain for all of us... no matter what... both you and me WILL die. It doesn't need to be from combat... we could simply die from disease or age... but we're still going to die... it's the ONLY thing for certain about THIS WORLD! And once your time is up... you're gone... the dead... they're gone... there is no heaven or hell... there are no spirits... they cease to exist in this world... no Ryder... those that die are those who no longer have any power in this mortal world... no matter what... all your dead friends... your family... they're gone... they lost... the winners are those that are still alive. We can champion the cause of the dead... but it's the living that turn those causes into results. If you die because you wanted to be a hero... you'll simply be the dead man, not the hero. And me... I'll be the one that changes the world... because I'm the one that adapts... I'm the one that will live to see the future I desire!" Kraven then lunged out at Ryder, attempting to throw a single powerful punch towards his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:28 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Beaker5_zpsbce887d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty's face drew into a snarl hearing Kraven's response... His hand twitched waiting to grasp the nearest thing to eat... The tendrils in his arm reeled back into his arm like fishing line tugging on Red Masque's sleeve, He yanked on the masked man hoping to hold him still while Cathy attacked him with whatever she could find, then If Cathy disabled him long enough he'd lunge at the man... Hell he'd lunge at the man anyway, he hadn't eaten since the theatre was destroyed and he was nearly out of blood vials he had taken from there... His need for blood and his rage at Hazel's death Fueled a rage that he would chase until he starved to death.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 __layout_zpse948848d

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque didn`t seem to have any doubts that Yuri would be following his orders, not so much as checking on the blonde as he focused on Cathy for now. He took a few shallow steps forward as she took some back, most likely just intent on hiking up her anxiety a few notches- though, admittedly, he was somewhat surprised by the lack of shaking in her voice as she responded.
"Oh, scary~!" He chirped, readying himself to swing out of the way of any incoming attacks- only to realize an insistent tugging on his sleeve was trying to keep him in place. He shot a glance Morty`s way, before deciding that even if his strength meant any amount of tugging done on this thread couldn`t keep him in place- he didn`t want it there. He reached with his other hand, ripping away at the piece of fabric Morty has been attached to and letting it fall to the floor- before expectantly throwing a horizontal kick Cathy`s way. That was around the time he could make out Yuri yelling at him just a bit away, which almost garnered his attention- moreso, the masked man was surprised that Yuri had even noticed that he was interacting with Cathy... "Shut up, Yuri! I do what I want~!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Wat_zpsecf43b8e

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy forced a grin onto her face to mask her anxiety as Masque inched closer to her. She was glad that Morty was helping, and had high hopes that his tendrils would have some effect on Masque, but as she saw the man ripping away the fabric that was being held back by Morty, she realized that she might have less assistance here than she had hoped. Immediately she jumped back, expecting an attack...which came in the form of a kick. She felt the air being cut by the force of Masque's foot, the swoosh ruffling her hair; that's how close she had been to being hit.

"Squee ~!"

Her squeal sounded a lot more delighted than she actually was, at this point, but she saw an opening as Masque was distracted by Yuri (she mentally slapped herself into keeping calm about the fact that Yuri actually cared). Quick as she could manage, she dove for Masque's legs again, stabbing rapidly and repeatedly at his knees, hoping to make his movements slower. She glanced over to Morty, hoping he'd see the chance they had and act.

"Mortyy~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:23 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Killing millions to save billions has never been right!" Ryder immediately retorted to Yuri's initial statement. "Every single one of the people in that million has a life, a family, a future! And they goddamn deserve to live those futures out! There's no such thing as mass sacrifices for a greater purpose! There's always another way--always SOME other way to press on and save everyone without making meaningless sacrifices like that!" As Kraven went on, then, it was all Ryder could do just to keep himself from going over and trying to throttle the blonde. He still had no intention of killing Yuri--but hearing that speech only managed to rile him up further. And then, as Kraven came in for a punch, Ryder put his hand out, trying to catch Yuri's punch--as the fist hit his open palm, his hand bent back at an uncomfortable angle, and he grunted, shoving forward against Yuri's hand and trying to push it back hopefully without breaking his own hand in the process. He'd caught baseballs going faster than this before--he figured he could do this just fine--! "Their bodies may decay away, and they might not be around to talk or laugh anymore, but they're still here! You think I'd even be here if it weren't for Wynn, or my parents, or anyone else who'd died for that matter?! Every single member of my gang--I knew them all by name, you know!" As he spoke, he continued trying to push Yuri's hand back. "I carried them all with me that far, and I never stopped! Death may be final as far as the body is concerned, but as long as I carry their ambition along with me, they'll never truly be dead--not to me, and not to anyone else who knew them! You might have to adapt, but I don't--because all of those people help make me stronger! As long as I remember them, their strength is still with me--and I'll be the stronger one! Stronger than you, stronger than anyone--as strong as I need to be to save the world from anyone who means it harm--and from just plain dumbasses like you who think they're doing more help than harm!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:19 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Beaker5_zpsbce887d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty's hunger was so profuse leaped up as soon as Masque ripped off his threads, he retracted them back into his arm... He stood up to his full height then made a B-line straight for Red Masque, he covered the ground in no time with his massive legs... He pulled his two fists together and swung hard towards Red Masque's head I am Going to ENJOY Eating You!! he was both trying to take advantage of Cathy's attack and just feeling like trying to bash Masque in the face as hard as he could.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Kraven

Kraven let out a growl at Ryder before yelling out "ENOUGH! Enough with this superhero bullcrap Ryder! You're a criminal, you're a killer, you're a monster just like everyone else here and this is REAL LIFE! NO ONE PLAYS THE HEROES, THERE ARE NO SUPERHEROES! THERE ARE JUST MONSTERS DISGUISED AS THEM... if you want to be in the right, don't even pretend to take that saintly visage BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT!" his voice was scathing and rage-filled, showing how absolutely sick of Ryder's jargon about finding another way. His fist clenched up tighter as Ryder caught it, blood began to drop from Yuri's fist as he glared at Ryder directly in the eyes "You insist on going down that phony path... but what has it really done for you...? You haven't managed to accomplish anything..." he spoke in a low mutter "What have you been able to accomplish since we fought atop the walls...? You took over Vulture Team... sure... but what of The Trust...? They're the reason teh world is even like this... and they're the reason billions just died... what did you do to stop Charles...? Or The Mistress...? Nothing. Instead you sided WITH CHARLES. AGAINST ME. -I- WAS THE ONE TRYING TO STOP THIS ALL FROM HAPPENING! But because you had to be the hero... you had to pick the obvious HEROIC choice didn't you...? You JUST COULDN'T RESIST siding with the heroic cops and fighting the supervillain eh? So now here we are... Jo's become a rampaging monster, billions are dead, the city is falling apart no doubt letting loose thousands of the world's most dangerous criminals onto the world, all my Deathworshippers are dead, and The Trust is still in action!" as Ryder pushed Yuri's hand back, the blonde began to step back to keep balance. He was having trouble outpowering Ryder in this situation, considering before he was the stronger man "Yeah yeah, you get all that power from the dead... real nice of you.... but I would know firsthand how much of a disappointment you'd be those you made promises to... to the dead.... after all, until recently I was one of them...." he spoke as his desperately tried to push Ryder back "You made a promise to me as well on the walls... you said you'd be the one to change the world in my place... but instead as I returned to this world I found you the same puppet as always...I warned you about them Ryder... I warned you about the monsters... you didn't heed my warnings..." Kraven gave up on trying to outpower Ryder and pulled his fist free, quickly ducking under Ryder. He would slide under the redhead and kick at his back as he got behind him. However, instead of attacking again Kraven instead ran towards the battle between Red Masque and Cathy and Morty "Cathy! What are you doing!? You can't beat that guy! No one here can! Get out of her ebefore he decides to stop playing with you guys!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"I was only doing what was going to keep everyone in Vulture Team alive!" he retorted to Yuri's statement about not listening to his warning. "We would have died if we hadn't allied with someone, and we were already at war with The Family, so they weren't even an option! I couldn't've kept your promise if I was dead, either, you know!" As Kraven slid between his legs, he braced for another attack, but it didn't come--and it left him a moment to ponder what else the blonde had said. "I...Just because I haven't finished that promise yet doesn't mean that I didn't plan to go through with it...! I don't forget my promises...I'm not gonna let them down..." He looked over at Yuri as he tried to interfere with Cathy and Yuri--a deep frown on his face. He had only ever tried to do what he had thought would be best for Vulture Team at the time--wait. Vulture Team. Shouldn't he have been doing what would have been best for the world...? Had he always assumed that those two things always coincided...? Ryder couldn't stomach the idea of evil acts bettering the world. He refused to sacrifice innocent people for the sake of the future. That was why he wanted to find Jo--to find Jo and set her straight. Charles must have done something to her. He still flat-out refused to believe that she was doing this of her own free will. While he could barely believe what was happening, his loyalty to her hadn't wavered--and he knew that stopping her and calming her down was one of the few things he felt like he could do right now. He began walking in the direction that Yuri had gone running in, stopping a good distance away from the others. He could probably easily leave and go look for Jo right now while the others were distracted...the fact that he couldn't handle this opponent was still heavy in the air around him...but something was keeping him there. "He's just trying to keep us from interfering..." Ryder mumbled mostly to himself as Kraven said something about getting out before Red Masque got serious. And that was when it occurred to him--Red Masque had said that he didn't want Charles to succeed, and yet, he was still stalling them here. Did that mean that he just wanted Jo to rampage for as long as possible...? Were Masque's goals here connected to Jo somehow...? He didn't know. And on top of that, now he was even less sure about his choices as leader than he already had been. He was only one man...and there were only so many choices he could make...Seeing as nobody was attacking him right now, he didn't make any immediate moves--simply stood there, watching, thinking about what everyone had said to him throughout that day, his head practically spinning...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 6_zps857a54e8

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

"OH DADSES~! I FOUND INNA-POOOOOO~!!" Poison called out happily as she walked out onto the screen, still coated in blood, she calmly walked down the ruined streets of Baker Street, a rather sinister grin on her face as she examined her surroundings. She then looked directly to Red Masque "Oh... are you playing again~? No fair... you said I would be the one playing with them father...~" she whined, her words filled with mocking intent for Cathy and Morty. She looked over to Yuri and Ryder, she didn't seem to even care for Kraven, a small shrimp, she wasn't into that. But Ryder caught her eyes, she recognized him immediately "Ooooh~!" Poison began to ogle Ryder as she asked "Is HE the one father dearest~? He is SO the one~!" she asked as she licked her lips looking to him "Can I break him daddy~? CAN I~!?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Emilia6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia walked behind, also covered in blood, but not as much as Poison. She looked around at the street and frowned. "I've been here before... I think..." Emilia said as she looked down at Inna with a concerned look on her face. "Please still be alright..." she said as she looked up at who Poison was speaking to, which was Red Masque. She was starting to feel very unsure at this moment. She didn't really recognize anyone, but she had a feeling about certain people. In particular Ryder, but she kept this to herself. "Well now... Looks like your popular huh Red? But we should help Inna." Emilia said as she looked to Red Masque again. "You... Can help her right?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Eb6e5a4e-5d46-45ff-b73b-59beaae85489_zps2bb42b7c

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

"Hnng-"

Inna was just sort of really struggling through everything that had just happened between Emilia and Poison, too frail to really do anything about it; too frail to even think of what she would do. As she was carried to Baker Street, she wasn't much more responsive, though at times it seemed she might be trying to warn Emilia, it never got too far, since even the Russian wasn't sure if Poison was friend or foe. Still in denial about CP-09's words, she kept hoping that this 'father' the greenette was taking her to might be the Papa she remembered...But Poison had a very unsettling EVERYTHING about her, and the whole Emilia amnesia thing wasn't making her feel any better.
Then they arrived in Baker Street, and fighting was happening. Inna didn't recognize any of the people here...though she probably should. Poison started speaking to the huge masked figure...then called him 'father'. Was THIS the father she had risked everything for? She couldn't tell, because mask...then again, after all these years, would she still recognize her Papa's face?

"Pa..pa..?"

She asked weakly, mostly to herself, her eyes widening as she looked up at Red Masque, struggling to decide if she should be trying to run away or not.

⊀ ☭ ☥ ☭ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:53 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 __layout_zpse948848d

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 Masky_zps256fe12d

With Cathy diving for his legs and Morty swinging at his upper half-- Masque, having to spare the time to land from his missed kick and the momentary distraction Yuri`s shout served as, wasted no time fully evaporating into a swarm of black dust, both attacks phasing through this alternate state. Said swarm roamed to the side of the narrow street, skimming just a bit too close to a nearby streetlight-- and as the dust scraped by the steel of the light, it ate away at the metal exterior on it`s own, as if it were a locust swarm as opposed to whatever Masque was. The light tilted unevenly- and due tot he lack of foundation, fell over lopsidedly onto the street and sparked up from the crash.
Masque still hadn`t materialized, his entire presence literally whisked away-- at least, up until the moment Poison, Emilia, and Inna appeared on the other end of the street. The masked man began to appear in bits and pieces again at Poison`s side, hand settling upon her head as a sign that maybe she should shut up right now. He wasn`t really sure what she meant by 'the one', but he was sure Ryder wasn`t that. "That`ll do, child- that`ll do-" He said crisply, patting her somewhat aloofly before turning his attention over to the two girls accompanying her. He recognized them both, having been creeping around Paladin`s walls long enough to take special notice of Charles` task force- but clearly, both women were very different from when he had first met them. With a nod and friendly little wave to Emilia, his attention was on Inna in an instant- he slowly crept down to her eye level, inspecting her silently. "Could you put her down for me, please...?" He asked, somewhat quietly. Entirely invested in Inna for now, he didn`t take his sights off her as he called over his shoulder. "Er- Poison, Yuriiii~! Keep them busy, yeah--?"   

The Red Masque`s Theme

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:24 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia wasn't sure what to think of this... Red Masque... He wasn't normal, that much was for sure. The way he fought was enough to implicate that. Emilia held Inna closely for a moment before hearing the Russian speak. "Inna! Your awake... Please save your energy. I don't know what hurt you, but I swear that they will pay." she said with conviction in her eyes. "Y-yes of course... Anything to help her." Emilia said as she knealt down and gently put Inna down. She didn't know why but she knew that she had to help Inna. Maybe the Russian was someone very important to her? She watched carefully, but gave Red Masque room to work. She decided to make sure that no one disturbed him from helping her friend, so Emilia stood guard, but she also had to see if this healing touch was a real thing. In order to confirm it with herself... She had to see for sure.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:39 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 6_zps857a54e8

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison's eyes widened as Red Masque placed a hand on her head "..." she immediately went silent, shutting her mouth and donning quite a determined expression. She pulled a scalpel and eyed at Cathy, Morty, and Ryder, licking her lips as her eyes began to glisten crimson. She appeared almost supernatural, she certainly wasn't human, her skin began to grow pale, and a strange, dark sensation could be felt. Poison had just decided to go all out, answering "Of course father...~" in a sultry yet calm voice, pointing her tiny weapon at the three.

Kraven narrowed his eyes, watching as Red Masque just turned to dust to avoid their attacks once more "Don't you two get it!? He's playing with you both! He could kill us all right now if he wanted to!" he yelled to them desperately, he needed to stop them, he needed to before Red Masque finally grew bored of playing around. Then he'd kill, and Kraven didn't want any more blood on his hands... especially not Cathy's again. Then a new face arrived... two familiar faces, and one rather unknown one. The unknown seemed close to Masque, another follower no doubt. But the red head, she was usually with Vulture Team, and the last woman... she looked familiar as well, yet he couldn't put his finger on it. Who was she? He would really try to remember, to remember that face, but Red Masque was suddenly tending to the girl. This immediately rose up alarms in Yuri's head... if he was healing her... that could only mean she was one of them too. She too had the Killer Gene, Red Masque didn't show compassion like that to normal humans. His theory was only further solidified when Red Masque told him and this new green-haired woman named Ishbel to distract the others. He immediately recognized that this woman was another one of them. Someone who couldn't be put under Red Masque's influence. Yuri immediately turned, looking to Cathy, to Morty, to Ryder, and in the most heartfelt way he could, he spoke "Listen... none of us can win this fight... stop this before you get yourselves killed..." he spoke, his voice growing more solemn by the moment. At best, he wanted to waste time, to keep them all from danger. But then he looked to his side as he heard Poison speak... and he saw her eyes, he felt his spine grow cold, and he saw her skin turn pale. He immediately recognized what had become of the woman, and with a look of absolute horror on his face he immediately tackled Cathy to the ground in safety. For the first time in nearly a decade... Kraven was terrified.

Poison pointed her scalpel at Ryder, her glowing crimson eyes focused solely on him for the moment... she took one step towards him. Her grin grew into a smile, the scalpel seemed to move closer and closer towards him as she moved closer and closer. She appeared almost like a spirit, with her chilling presence and ghost-white skin, she seemed to calmly be moving forward towards him. It would probably be around this time where Ryder would realize something... he couldn't move... or rather, he could move... but his muscles were moving incredibly slowly... his entire body was moving in slow motion. So was just about everything else around him, everything seemed to almost come to a complete stop, all but the crimson-eyed woman whom seemed to be walking casually towards him. He would most likely reach the conclusion that it wasn't he who was slow... this woman was moving incredibly fast, her scalpel growing closer and closer towards its target, and somehow, somehow Ryder was witnessing everything at the same speed as her... with his body lagging behind. Poison was inching closer and closer, and there wasn't a thing he could do but watch and desperately try to move his body.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As new people appeared on the street, Ryder looked over at them, and his eyes widened as he saw Emilia of all people stopping by Red Masque's side. He recognized Inna from when she had visited Carrion Land before, but Poison was new--although at this point, his attention was focused in on Emilia.
"Emilia! You're alive!" he called over to the redhead, relief clear in his voice. "But you need to get away from them--they're dangerous! Where's the rest of your and Jo's squad--? When did--n-never mind, just get away from them and give us a hand here fighting them--!"
It was at this moment that suddenly things got moving again--and as he saw Poison point her scalpel at him, Ryder raised his bat to point at her as well--however, the moment his bat was raised, he suddenly felt...very heavy. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Yuri leaping to tackle Cathy to the ground, and yet...the movement was lagged. He saw the two of them hit the ground, individual dust spores flinging up into the air as Ryder's eyes drew back towards Poison--and she was walking towards him, scalpel still outstretched. He tried his best to move, but it was like one of those dreams where you're being chased and everything is in slow motion except your pursuer. Ryder was able to take about a half step back, feeling his foot drag through the air slowly, very slowly--and he had no idea why. This was some kind of weird reality bending he was experiencing--and he didn't know why it was happening. Could this just be him going crazy again--? It had happened once before, he had assumed, a few months ago--could this just be him realizing that he couldn't win here, and just dipping himself off the deep end? All he could do was stare at the red-eyed woman as she drew ever nearer--and he was powerless to get away from her. His thoughts were moving as slow as his body--and try as he might, he could focus on nothing but the fact that the chances of him dodging this were next to none.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:59 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 26 123

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison narrowed her eyes, a grin appeared on her face, her scalpel seemed to lower as she moved closer and closer to Ryder "..." she licked the blade, and slowly, everything seemed to be picking up again. Everything started to move at full speed once more... and Poison was now zooming past Ryder, leaving a trail of red light from her eyes as she zoomed past Ryder several dozen times slashing at him at each and every opportunity. She was moving too fast, she was superhuman, even if Ryder were to try and attack, she could easily avoid it, to her, he was simply moving in slow motion. Poison continued to attack Ryder from every single angle, from every side "So! I heard you were the big hero type! A valiant knight here to save the world! I've heard what you've done... very impressive... except well...~!" Poison suddenly appeared in front of Ryder "Everything up till now has been a joke compared to me..." she spoke in a dark voice, sending a death glare to Ryder as she lifted her leg upwards then through down an ax kick down on his head. She would keep her foot down on Ryder's head, trying to keep his face against the ground as she continued to mock him, licking her lips and grinning down on him maliciously "That blondey over there has always been a pathetic baby... now let's see how you hold up in the big league's babe...!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder was powerless to stop the onslaught that was unleashed upon him in the next few seconds. He couldn't even so much as respond to Poison as she zoomed around him, ribbons of his blood flying every which way as she sliced at him over and over again. Gashes appeared across his body with the flicks of Poison's knife, and all he could do was stand there, his body jerking slightly with each impact, his mind racing and trying to keep up with the woman, but finding it simply impossible to do so. Only after the knife slashes stopped was he able to collect his wits about himself a bit--only to see a heeled shoe descending down towards his head. Poison's heel crashed down upon Ryder's head, sending him falling face-first to the ground, a new spurt of blood splashing out from his lip as he hit the dirt. Her foot remained on top of his head as he attempted to gather his wits yet again--his head was spinning from the sudden outburst from the greenette. However, after a moment, once he had heard what she'd said, he lifted his hand, gripping it around her ankle, and attempting to jerk her foot off his head so that he could get back up again.
"Don't call me 'babe'...! Only one person's allowed to call me that, and heads up, it's not you...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia took a step back. This man seemed to know her, and she had a feeling that she knew him. But from where? "Sorry? I think we know each other?" Emilia replied before Poison went in to attack the other red head. "Hey wait-!" Emilia began to say, but then she had to think... What did Ryder mean that these were bad people? She looked back to Red Masque, and yes the man frankly freaked her out but he was helping right? And Ishbal... Well she could see why she was dangerous. With what she was saying to Ryder it just confirmed even more that she was frankly... Insane. But she couldn't forget that little connection they had. Just because Poison was insane doesn't mean that Emilia should toss her away like trash, and not try to help her in some way. That's what her father did to her mother.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:17 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison grin maliciously as she saw Ryder's head against the ground, there was no joy quite like the one Poison experienced when someone was at the bottom of her boots. Licking her lips, she smiled down to him and spoke "You look so pathetic... it suits... you... perfectly! Yahahahahaha!" she laughed, only for Ryder's sudden burst against her to wipe the smile off her face. As he jerked her foot off his head and spoke, she at first frowned... then grimaced, an expression of pure rage showing on the face "Who... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? HUH!?" she yelled out to him, quickly stomping down on his body as many times as she could "I CALL YOU WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT, GOT IT!? SO DON'T YOU TELL ME SHIT YOU IGNORANT, WEAK PEST! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she yelled as she continued to stomp down on him "You have no right to speak to me you lowly human insect!" she screamed as her red eyes dilated.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:39 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Ryder started to try to get up, he felt Poison's boot connect with his body again, making him fall back to the ground, using his arms to cover his head as Poison's foot battered against him over and over again. He didn't quite hear Emilia--all he could hear was Poison's screeching above him. As he heard what she said, he yelled up to her, using all of his willpower to stay strong against her blows as he replied,
"Who do I think I am--?! I'm Ryder Mercy--! Leader of Vulture Team, temporary savior up until THAT ASSHOLE--" he sat up slightly, pointing over at Kraven despite the fact that Poison was still beating up on him, "--decided that he got tired of his dirt nap--! You think that you can talk to me however you want--?! Well what goes around comes around--and no matter what bullshit you might believe, all I see before me is a HUMAN! You might be fast as hell, you might have some sort of weird power, but HELL I've seen worse! Even the Inquisitor was human at one point! You're just as human as I am...!" Ryder shoved himself away from Poison, rolling across the ground and then struggling up until he was on his feet again, glaring the greenette down. "Everyone here seems to think that they're better than me...but we're all goddamn human...! Even that freaky mask guy over there...there's gotta be some trick to that...we're all goddamn humans here, and there's nothing you can say to change that! You think that I'm so lowly and insignificant?! Well then, see if you can take me down! I'll just keep getting right back on up! COME ON! BRING IT!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison grinned once again, for sure she knew he'd stay on the ground this time. This time, he would know his place, but then he yelled again. Poison's eyes widened as Ryder called out "...!?" she looked over to Kraven when Ryder brought attention to him, but looked back down to him afterwards. At first, she seemed almost afraid, but slowly her expression morphed into one of rage as it became more and more obvious Ryder was pushing her buttons "Y-you..." Poison didn't seem to fight back as Ryder shoved himself away and got back up on his feat. Slowly, a mad grin appeared on her face "Kraven? The Inquisitor...? THOSE TWO ARE COWSHIT COMPARED TO ME!" she yelled as she licked her scalpel of Ryder's own blood "And don't you dare compare me to the human race you ignorant sack of CRAP! WE ARE NO HUMANS! WE ARE EVOLUTION ITSELF!" she called out as she threw her scalpel aside. She clenched her fists, her leg muscles tensed up, it was obvious Poison was once again about to strike "I'm offended! REALLY! YOU WOULD COMPARE ME TO THOSE TWO SACKS OF SHIT! THEY'RE ANTS! MERE PAWNS IN OUR GAME! But then again... so are you... not that it matters anymore!" Poison's eyes glowed crimson as she suddenly zoomed towards him at superspeed "FINE! You're going to regret this you piece of SHIT!" she yelled to him, throwing a front kick towards his face once more at an unthinkable speed "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH HERE KID! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 am

Kraven

Kraven narrowed his eyes as he looked to Cathy "You're an idiot..." he whispered to her "But you're my idiot..." he got off the woman, but kept himself on the ground. He wasn't going to get himself killed, not now. He didn't know who this woman was, but her Killer Gene was far more developed than anything he'd ever seen before, what was Red Masque doing all these years? Yuri looked back up to the fight behind Ryder and Poison, staring in complete disbelief. This woman was obviously far more powerful than him, what the hell did he think he was doing? "RYDER! What the hell are you doing! Live another day and back out of this! You can't beat this woman!" he called out to the red head, he didn't understand why... but he didn't want Ryder to die. Despite all that happened, despite the repeated attempts to kill each other... Kraven considered Ryder his friend. A real friend... he was the kind of guy that Kraven hadn't seen in twenty years "Come on! Back out of this don't be stupid!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next