Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Vladislavich Mon May 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist
"Am go'n ter kill yous yer soppee shit."

Pete strolled up after his interview. Dat fuck'n shit. Wast'n me time. Ay could've beun accomplish'n firkin e'yer. He then noticed Gonzo and nonchalantly walked over, standing right at the end of the pistol's barrel. "Gonzo, thuz yer! Am in now. As yous see."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon May 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions[font=Georgia]
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo turned... STATLER BROTHA!.... Camilla baby girl... this fellas one o-my main mans... He's two brothas really; Statler and Waldorf... Stat M'man this is our new Sista', Camila's a fun little chaos junkie just like us!...Gonzo turned to Agan and Oiche with a smile... he looked down at Agan's gun and rolled his eyes... He took two steps towards Agan showing no fear for the dinky pistol... Eh Red... I'm just gonna give you a heads up now... I've only used one grenade today... There's only one spot where you could shoot me that wouldn't blow you and your friend up too... And I've already blown up twice today... He waited for Sweetums to get up and kill these two... he knew he would want to after this.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist

Statler regarded the girl. Scutty not get in de way. He turned back to Gonzo. "Avyer got me gun ay sent ahead? Because me trigger finger is itch'n firkin fierce." He probably could get the gun away from this red twat, he reckoned, but he decided he'd rather the comfort of his UMP.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan looked at Brandr in horror.
"Brandr, hey hey!" he knelt down, worried. "Brandr...come on snap out of it! Remember that new years when I found you? We went drinking, you said you haven't had fun like that in years. You said we were friends, and that you wanted to work for me to repay that. Well, your debt was paid ages ago and you stuck by me, cause we're friends man. You even stuck by me when you went to prison! Not just anyone does that man. You gotta snap out of it, please man!" he pat the man's back and glared at Gonzo. "I said take your little circus and buzz off! You're not welcome and that's that! Brandr stays here!" and then being blown up twice got into his head. "Wait wha...never mind!" he kept the gun out and pointed it at Camila. "I'll shoot her." no he wouldn't "If you don't leave, your little girl dies" he was too much of a pussy to do that. "I mean it! Get out!" he didn't mean it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon May 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Through all the conversations Oiche and Hazel were making faces at one another, Hazel winning by far as she smacked her butt. "Agan..." Oiche said as Hazel said, "WAMP WAMP! Hmm?" Hazel looked at the other man with mild interest. "Hi." she said as she looked at Agan. She pointed to herself while Oiche looked shocked. "No offense sir..." he whispered to Agan, "But even I know your too much of a pansy." he whispered as Hazel did the "WAMP WAMP!" again but this time to Agan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon May 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist

Statler could recognize an Irish accent at just a syllable. As he heard Oiche's whisper, his head cranked slowly towards him. Nah question, it's a blewdy mick. A smile crept across his face as anger began to burble beneath his sin, sending a distinctly malevolent stare at the Irishman. "Yous. Ay yous a cathy er a protestant? A northerner er a taig?" This wul be fun, norra single doubt in me mind.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

Oiche then heard it, someone spoke to him and it was the man that just arrived. Statler was his name right. Oiche took a step back. "It ain't your concern Mistar Stat. Whether I be a Cathy or be a protestant. A northerner er a taig." Oiche said trying to stay out of trouble.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan looked serious.
"You don't think so?" oh god, what was he doing? "I'll prove it." Agan no stop. He put his finger on the trigger and fired a shot at Camila, hitting her in the lower leg. He glared a bit, it was only a little bit did he realize that he kind omf shot a little girl. Wow, go him, man of the year. "S-shit...yeah! See! I do mean it." he pat Brandr on the back. "Brandr, I know this is a lot to take it, but I kind of REALLY need you here!" he whispered. "I need you. Please." he got up, still holding the gun.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon May 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist

"Dat tells me everyth'n dun, yous filthy papist shit. Ye nah, if it weren't fe yous and yer kind foul'n it up, Britain could've takun de entire planet?" Statler stepped closer. "But nah, yous and yer little fuck'n pope 'ad ter fuck it up fe all o' us. we got close wi' de beatles, but it isn't close ter de fuck'n same. and it's because o' yous meddl'n shitheads." Anger continued to bubble beneath. The norepinephrine, epinephrine, and catecholamines were flowing. Then a gunshot rang out and he whirled around to see the smoking gun. He began screaming at Agan. With his cybernetics. It was at a wide enough angle of attack that it was more like a strong wave, heaving him over and onto his back, than the grenade blast force he's capable.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon May 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Issac
Sweetums
Errik Brandr Janith
Brandr's Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr's head finally cleared, his hearing was fuzzy... He heard some Irish talking then heard a familiar Voice... STATLER!?... No Not HIM!... Brandr heard a gun shoot then stood up ready to block Agan and just as the blast of sound flew at them Brandr fired the pistons in his arms and legs into the blast using his body and opposing force to absorb the damage... His Memories were back now... He turned and looked at Agan with deep set black eyes... Eyes like someone who had walked his whole life on broken glass... He looked over to Hazel and her leg... Then Statler, then Gonzo, then Back to Agan and Oiche...

Gonzo waved over to Statler... Hey M'man did you bring the Goods!?... Give it here

Brandr stared into Agan's eyes then said in a solemn voice... I didn't think you had it in you......... Brandr grabbed Agan's gun and crushed it in his fist... Then picked up his axe and put the blade next to Oiche's neck, then pointed into Agan's base... Agan... Go get the best weapons or gear you have in stock and bring them to me.......... you have 3 minutes... Any longer... and your going to be down an Irishman.

____________________________I am only as cruel as I need to be!____________________________
/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue May 13, 2014 12:12 am

Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist

"O' cose ay did yous custy corky o' shit." Statler tossed a black briefcase over at Gonzo. He flashed a grin at him before talking out of the side of his mouth to Brandr. "Way ay see it, yous ought ter juss bowl 'ed and put 'im down a filthy paddy."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 13, 2014 12:14 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Screenshot2011-03-03at100431PM

τħє ġѓєэη

"B-brandr...what's gotten...?" he crushed his gun. Oh...right. He dropped it and backed away. "Uh...y-yeah..." he walked back into the basement, looking at Oiche. The poor boy must have been frightened. Really frightened. He went down and paced back and forth, even considering leaving the building and just, going away. But he knew that would mean leaving Oiche, he couldn't do that. What he could do was fake it. He grabbed a shot gun and a box of shells and then went to work. He quickly sabatauged the stock, knowing he was losing money, but he had to. He sighed and walked to the door. He was scared, but he had to think about Oiche. Sadly, this was the second time this was gonna happen. Fucking ay. He opened the door and stood on the other side of the living room by the door. "Okay...haven't gotten a shipment in a while." True Fact "This is all I have." That was a lie, but he had a straight face. "Now...release Oiche...okay Brandr...then you're free to betray me and the company, your friends." he put the stuff down.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri May 16, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue May 13, 2014 3:40 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Oiche just stared at the man called Statler before him. Was this guy for real? He had no idea what the hell he was talking about either. His accent was just to thick that Oiche just stared at him very confused. "I gots no idea what yur speak about... But it sounds like you gots someting against meh... Agan no..." Oiche said as he aimed at Hazel. The girl looked confused as the gun was pointed at her. And then there was a scream, followed by crying. But not something out of control. No... This was silent sobbing as Hazel fell to the ground and held her ankle. "O-ow..." she said as she held her ankle tight. "Why?" she asked as Oiche looked in horror. "Mistar Agan!" he said as Hazel cried on the ground. Then ax to his neck! HELLO! "WHAT DA SHIT!?" Oiche said as he looked at Brandr. "Look mun! Leave me be! Agan didn't mean it! He was just scared of loosing ya Brandr!" Oiche said as he looked like his life was flashing before his eyes.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo grabbed the briefcase then opened it looked inside with glee then closed it... Oh god was this thing heavy... He threw it over to Brandr's feet with a loud band and clang of metal... Here you go Babe!... It's your old duds... See!... Gonzo walked over to Hazel... If Brandr hadn't started dealing out harshness to Agan and Oiche Gonzo would have beaten them both hard... He was still fuming... He looked at her leg... The bullet didn't go in it just skimmed her... Gonzo pulled out a colorful bag from inside his Jacket and Handed it to Hazel... Here kido this outta make ya feel a little better... Gonzo thought her ability to suck up sugar and Go fast might make her heal faster... plus Who in their fuckin mind didn't like fuckin candy right!... He looked over to Statler then back to Brandr... The S.man Makes a good point Errik Babe... Why don't we just gut'em and grab their loot... You know their stuff and what's good!... C'mon!... THEN We can get down to MORE FUN when we're done... Or better yet why don't we bind'em drag'em along behind the motorcycle and if they survive then I'll make 'em into Zombies how's that SOUND!!?!?!?!?!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Issac
Sweetums
Errik Brandr Janith
Sweetum's theme - Behind Blue Eyes

Sweetums looked over at Agan... Then down at the gun he carried... God Agan... You're as piss poor a boss as you are a liar... I moved all of your inventory for you... Did you really think that would work... Sweetums looked over to Oiche practically soiling himself... Then he opened the Briefcase at his feet with one foot... It was two large black rings and a helmet... He remembered putting it on so many times... It was his Nano-Cybernetic.... It molded around his skin and bolted into his metal bones and could only be removed in by being put back into this case... It made him durable enough that if he piston shot through a wall he'd come out almost completely unharmed... It brought back horrors looking into that eyeless black helm... Horrors he committed for these so called Muppets... He put down his axe from Oiche's neck then put his hands in the black metal rings as the suit formed around him on it's own piece by piece... Then he put on the helm, picked up his axe and turned to Gonzo and the others, pointing his axe now at Gonzo... You really should have grabbed a better gun Agan... ... ...
Gonzo was thoroughly confused... He and Errik had loved each other sincerely... They were inseparable sometimes... Sweetums Baaaaaaby! Wass Goin' on Babe...
I think you forgot the real reason I left... Don't you remember Will?...
MY NAME IS GONZO THE GREAT! THAT'S NO ONE'S NAME HERE SWEETUMS!
MY NAME IS ERRIK!... My Brother's Name... was Dosi... who you shot down with a ROCKET!... WILLIAM!
Gonzo bit his lip until it bled at being called by his former name... He made fists so hard you could hear his unbreakable bones creaking... OK Sweetums... I'll look past you getting my name wrong twice but... Can't we just look past one little family member I mean it's not like you knew that I blew up your mother and sister too?.
Brandr stood there in shock... Then he flew into a RAGE! at Gonzo and swung his Axe as hard as he could... I HATE YOU!
Gonzo got in between Brandr and the Blade putting his hand out fully stopping the blunt part of the Axe...I mean I had to ask the K'man to augment your memories a lot... you found out a couple times but you never manage to learn that little detail... But It's OK Sweety you just gotta forget everything again and we can be together again... HUH?... doesn't that sound Great!... I mean we don't have Kermit around to do it anymore but... Hey... it can't be too hard... Just close your eyes and Forget C'mon Sweety baby!
You're out of your fucking mind!... I knew you were odd but... YOU'RE SICK!
Gonzo stepped closer to Brandr next to the blunt side of his axe... As Brandr stepped back grabbing Agan and Oiche in one Arm... He grabbed the briefcase as well then Piston Jumped as high as he could to the third floor of the next building... Gonzo turned and pointed at them looking in a fit... SHOOT THEM!... Gonzo pulled out another grenade and threw it at them...
Brandr jumped to the next building over across the next street then jumped down into an alley... his pistons were powerful but in full armor carrying two other people he was going to be in a world of pain if he went too far... But he needed to get them away... Brandr heard the Grenade go off and dodged around the debre from the roof that was falling now into the next street over... They were out of sight at this point on the other side of Baker street... Now he just had to keep running... EXIT BRANDR, AGAN, OICHE

YOU BASTARDS!!!... Gonzo yelled after them... He was BOILING WITH RAGE.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 1-13328-21246-Fate20Zero2020052020Large2014jpg-620x

____________________________I am only as cruel as I need to be!____________________________
/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed May 14, 2014 9:37 am

Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist

Statler stared, somewhat slackjawed, at the insanity that just happened. As he regained his ability to process information, he realized that all that was left was a wounded girl, Gonzo, and himself. He looked over to Gonzo. "Wa' de fuck'n fuck wuz dat?!"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"DUN KNOW!" Hazel cried as she rubbed her ankle. Even though Gonzo said that she really wasn't all that bad, it still hurt. "Gonzo? Why is your friend a Robot? He was like all... Rawr to his old friends... And then schekpq;liofherjqqhl, auto robot! Then he flies away! I dun get it! Why a robot!? Why are there some many robots!?" Hazel said as she looked around and tried to stand up.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 981061-beckcoverGonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo stood there Furious in place twitching with rage... HE WAS GOING TO KILL SWEETUMS WHEN HE SAW HIM NEXT... But right now there were more important things at hand... Alllllllrighty then... That was Sweetum's, BEING A DICKWAD... but beside that... Statler we have a bit of situation at hand... Here follow me... Gonzo picked up Camilla on his shoulders and kicked the door to Agan's base in with one foot... He saw the basement door open and took Camilla and Statler down in there... There wasn't much but there was some munitions by the look of it... it at least had enough guns and explosives down here... Here Statler M'man load up whatev'a ya feel like loadin' up with... Gonzo himself grabbed a few pounds of C4 that seemed to have been left over from something... He set Camilla down next to the organized pile of firearms... Here Chickety you want something take a handful... Now we got to get down to talkin' buisness M'brotha... Ya see... Rowlf done got himself caught up by a bunch of pricks call'em selves The Family... They ain't nothin' too serious on their own but they Got the big bucks from old Charlie Paladin... You see they be armed to every man and they got themselves a fair number of chump thugs workin' for'em... The other thing is... Old Man Fozzy's hidin' out with'em... Gonzo continued lookin' around for anymore explosives... All he came up with were a bag of smoke bombs... Not bad... He packed them in his jacket.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm

[quote="Vladislavich"]
Pete "Statler" Ritz
The Scouser Sadist

Statler walked over to the pile. He began to rummage through it when he found himself a sweet little thing. "E'yer we fuck'n ay! a genuine article, 'eckler & Koch Universale Maschienenpistole! Ay 'aven't teruched one o' yous suck wind instruments since com'n across de blewdy pond. E'yer we fuck'n ay. Gonzo, ay think ay fuck'n love yous, lah." He stuffed as many boxes of .45 ACP rounds as he could fit into his jacket. He was happy. One could almost compare his joy to that of a child opening gifts on Christmas morning.

A child whose gift was a submachine gun.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu May 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 12 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"And you two were making the nicest kissy faces I ever did see. Mister Gonzo... I an sorry... Dat ass will no longer allow you to touch it." Hazel said as she patted the guy on the back. He seemed really upset. "You can find a new ass! Oooh! I vote that guy that speaks funny!" Hazel said as she took some things that would explode. She nodded to the Statler. "I don't know what your saying but that sounds like fun either way!" Hazel said with a nod. She was no longer crying in pain anymore.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri May 16, 2014 2:00 am

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo patted Camilla on the head as he laughed very loud... Hahahahaha... Nah Camilla my girl Staler and I have our own preferred taste... You see I like'em Hot and Strong... Statler likes'em cold and furry... He pulled out a bag of colorful candy and handed it to Camilla... Here kido... This outta make ya feel a bit better... So anywho... We're gonna need to stock up... Then grab Rowlf and Fozzy... Rowlf's Got all the cash we own downloaded, virtually, into his watch... And Fozzy is the only one besides Kermit who knows how to make more Nano-Cybers... And The old frog-man's been missin' come round ten years now... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... First we need some back up... Stat m'man take as many of these as you can carry... and stick'em on as many people as you can find... Make sure it's on their neck of forehead... Gonzo gave Statler a large roll of the Zombie making Smiley face stickers... I'm gonna do the same... Camilla you hang here with your candy and the guns and the bike while we go make Zombies... OK kido?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat May 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Pete "Statler" Ritz/Sir Wallace "Waldorf" Astoria IV
The Scouser Sadist/The Aristocratic Asshole
"Am go'n ter kill yous yer soppee shit." / "I am superior by reason of wealth and you will address me in a manner befitting!"

Statler accepted the roll of stickers with a smile. "Wi' mortal sin, lah. Any special requests?" he asked playfully. Then his throat started to burn. He gave vent to a loud, rough, wet-sounding cough. "Fuck! Not right now!" He coughed again. The coughs grew stronger and more plentiful until he fell to his knees, hacking viciously. As the coughing fit subsided, he took on a noticeably different energy. As he rose to his feet, he stood perfectly straight and turned to Gonzo. "Oh, fuck. It's you. Of course, I black out, then I turn, and I see you. Isn't that wonderful." Goddamn it. Of course it's Gonzo. Of course. What on EARTH have I gotten myself into? Waldorf shook his head. This place disgusted him and every single one of his privileged sensibilities.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 am

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo looked over at Waldorf... Hahahahaha... WHO ELSE BABY!?... Oh My God Waldorf M'brotha I almost forgot you were coming... Gonzo personally preferred Statler but They were a package deal... He remembered Kermit liked Waldorf more... but what were you gonna do?... Kay, Waldorf quick update... This is Camilla she's our newest Actor... Rowlf's been kidnapped and he has all of our cash and resources on hand... The people who got him are also protecting Old Man Fozzy... We're gonna take these guns and bombs and go fuck them up... Gonzo fired off a round into the air to demonstrate the guns... but *click* *click* *click* *click*... Weird?... He grabbed another off the ground and *click* *click* *click*... What the?... He took the SMG from Waldorf and Fired it against the wall... Nothing came out but he felt heat build up in the barrel... Oh that's bad... Gonzo propped himself up against the wall with the gun in between them... It exploded with violent force blowing a huge chunk out of the wall but Gonzo came out completely unscathed... He was shaking in anger... That little... RED, PUNK FACED... BASTARDOUS CUNT NUGGET... Gonzo inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm himself down... it didn't work... he beat his head against the broken wall several times... Then he turned around covered and ash with dirt on his face... *Sigh* I'm better now... Ditch the stash... Waldorf I need you to help me go around and doing those... just find as many stupid peasants as you can and smack a zombie sticky on 'em... Points towards the Smiley Black Stickers... WE NEED AN ARMY OF ZOMBIES!!! GO GO GO... Gonzo picked up his roll of stickers and began running through Baker Street with Camilla on his shoulder Zombifying as many people and corpses as he could come across

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon May 19, 2014 11:24 am

Sir Wallace "Waldorf" Astoria IV
The Aristocratic Asshole
"I am superior by reason of wealth and you will address me in a manner befitting!"

"Ugh." Waldorf hated this. But he didn't have much choice. He rummaged around in his inside jacket pockets. There, he found a steel canister with a grip. As he pulled it out, he flicked it downwards. It was then that the full meter of asp was revealed. Somehow the guards missed it. Morons. Not even worth the paltry sum to hire. He put a sticker at the end and found the nearest filthy degenerate peasant scum-fiend and smacked the back of his neck with the sticker, and as the peasant began to groan, he staggered back. "How on earth do you smell even worse now?!" He groaned and repeated this process with each serf he could find.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu May 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions

Gonzo ran through Baker Street from Back Alley to Back Alley with Camilla on his back smacking Sticker after Sticker on people's heads and neck... Anywhere near the Central Nervous system... He and Camilla were a trail of screaming zombifing people... Gonzo began kicking in doors checking buildings... So many people tried resisting by punching him or beating him with clubs or bats He laughed then punched them in the face and and stuck more stickers on them... He had to dodge knives and even the occasional gun fire... but there weren't too many people who were armed and prepared for him... Quickly We Must Spread Greatness To ALL We Can!!! He continued this way for about an hour and a half... They met up with Waldorf in the center of the street... He put Camilla into the side car of the motorcycle... He looked questioningly at the number of zombies they had... Hmmm... I think we're a little low... Hmmm... What do you say we go grab some more on the way to Highend Waldorf M'man?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next