Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery ran back towards the battle, seeing a large knight land near Gabriel--only to suddenly change course. He quickly shot out the zip cords from his 3D Gear, swinging from the semi-ruined buildings to gain distance, and once he was above the fray, he thrust out both fists, unloading a hail of bullet fire down on the knight from above.
"I've got your back, Bunny!" he called down to the redhead as he flew overhead, his 3D gear pulling him over to where he landed on a wall of a building, letting the gear hold him there as he unloaded the rest of his two clips down onto Brandr. "We'll hit him from both sides!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack smiled as she took in Laos amused reaction. He was very interesting indeed. It didn't require much analysis for her to see he cared very little for his foot men's lives. She chuckled as his words conformed this. His happiness beginning to become contagious.
I just knew you were going to be fun.
Jack took in the charging footmen with a growing unstable glint in her eyes. Jack charged at the footmen, slashing fatally at them before several could even begin attacking her. The growing amount of the footmens blood was beginning to make it more and more difficult to maintain her mental barriers. As the last footman fell, Jack turned to Lao, smiling at him in uneven amusement.

I have quite the hand to play as well, Deary. Though I will say, you're far more interesting than my last opponent thus far.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:10 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Lao_110
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao continued to shuffle his deck of cards, before pulling out a single card and staring at it "Hmmm..." he rose his eyebrows as he stared at whatever he had pulled, before putting it back in the deck before anyone else could see, then he slid the deck back into his jacket. He loved doing that, it was like fortune telling to him, and luckily enough, Jack was done with the footmen by the time he finished. A smile on his face, he couldn't help but nod in approval "Niiice... I must say that shade of red looks rather beautiful on you~" he chirped before calling out another round of footmen to charge her yet again. He wanted to bring out whatever was hiding in her, he had no interest in fighting someone calmed and composed, instead he wanted whomever was hiding in the madness of this lady's mind, SHE was the one he was interested in fighting against "Let's see if we can get you COVERED IN RED! You'll look MUCH better!" he cheered, before bursting out into laughter.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Tumblr_m97zlz2O9a1rye1gyo1_1280
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight felt something come from behind and hit him in the lower back... It set off his attack minutely just enough that he missed Elliot and a few of Bunny's either bounced off or indented into the back of his armor... Brandr tried to do anything not to also fall into the fire around him and in reaction he fired off his leg pistons and jumped high in the air... Then he noticed his direction had been modified by Bunny's kick so that he and Bravery were flying straight towards each other... unable to reach for his weapons he put the blade on the elbow of his armor out and barreled towards Bravery's chest.

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Tate84_zps6b6a954a

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

Tate's attention flickered over to Bunny as he suddenly heard several gunshots--and numerous snakes suddenly erupted around him, sealing him inside a mass of the squirming reptiles, which took the bullets for him. The snakes then dispersed, and Tate called over to Bunny,
"You think I should stop with the retorts? Try taking your own advice--at least mine make sense--" It was at that moment that Brandr suddenly attacked Bunny--so Tate figured he could let Brandr deal with her for now. He turned back to Elliot, continuing to circle the blonde, up until suddenly, Elliot attacked. Tate cracked a smile, using the cybernetics in his feet to leap up and over the circle of flames, executing a flip in the air before smirking down at Elliot and falling down towards the blonde, claws aimed to dig into the man's shoulders. "Think before you shoot, genius!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:46 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Elliot12

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot continued to smirk at Tate, he was ready for whatever the guy had planned for him next. He was having too much fun here, sure, this guy hurt like a bitch, but he hadn't felt so exhilarated in a long time "Come on... come at me- you're being too slow!" he yelled to Tate. Bunny seemed to have gotten distracted, which was fine, because Elliot knew that this only meant his own victory would be all the more sweeter from this. Tate jumped right over his fire, and came down upon him, digging his claws into Elliot's shoulders. Elliot didn't even remotely try and stop this, he let Tate get his claws dug into his flesh, the most Elliot did was let out a grunt of pain. In response, the blonde dropped his flamethrower "Oh trust me... I do plenty of thinking!" Elliot then grabbed Tate, wrapping his arms around the physic's stomach "And to be honest- I'm having a BLAST!" a notable -beep- could then be heard behind Tate. Elliot had placed a sticky explosive on Tate's back, and kept him in place so he couldn't get away "You and me! Let's see which of us can burn better!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:08 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 2011-12-02-456415_zps6d2074d9
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny was about to shoot at Tate again, but then watched Elliot go. She knew he had a plan, she didn't want to get in the way of that. She shot him a glance and a nod. She would go on his mark. With that said, she took out her sniper rifle and aimed at Brandr, aiming for one of the cracks in his armor. She fired two shots, staying close in cover.
"I've got your six Brave." she said, reloading the rifle.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
Baker Battle- Hoping to Live
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:11 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had been trying to find Bravery, as Bunny had ordered- but he had no clue where his boyfriend had run off to. He was actually getting a bit worried about him- until suddenly, a huge, hulking thing came towards him- only to seemingly change his mind and go and try attacking Elliot. He just sort of stared in shock a moment, really confused- before spotting Bravery at last, attacking the strange black armored knight with Bunny. He wondered for a moment if the two of them could handle it- but seeing Brandr shooting right towards Bravery, blade out towards the other's chest- well... He had no plans to just sit there through it. He was quick to activate his 3D Gear, using it to go flying that direction- and aiming perfectly as he swooped Bravery right out of the way of Brandr's attack. He set the other down gently once they were safe, grinning at him before turning and swinging back towards Brandr quickly. He used his gear to fly through the air over Brandr, shooting down at him with guns he pulled from his jacket- he even tried aiming for any apparent weak spots in the armor the other wore, before he quickly swung back around, then ducked behind some cover to see what happened for a moment.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks uneven smile grew at Laos response. Oh he was a treat, indeed!
Thank you. I quite agree.
Jack gave the gathered footmen a gleefully predatory look before walking over to them and tearing into them until only pieces remained. As she killed them, Jack could feel her barriers chipping away piece by piece until they vanished entirely beneath her mad joy. As she took in their scattered remains a dark laugh escaped her as she turned her attention back to Lao with a twisted but truly happy smile on her face. Laos vision of Jack finally achieved.

he he Your puppets were quite amusing, but they didn't make for very good playmates. I'd like to play a game with you now! He he he
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:40 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery's eyes went wide as Brandr came barreling towards him--and subsequently, towards the wall he was standing upon with the help of his 3D Gear--but before he could react, suddenly, Gabriel had swept him off his feet, getting him out of danger's way.
"Phew! Thanks!" he replied to the redhead as they landed on the ground. As Gabriel launched back into the air, Bravery reached into his pocket, pulling out a new clip of ammunition, slipping one into each of his gauntlets and clicking them into place, before launching back upwards using his 3D Gear, doing his best to stay opposite Gabriel as Bravery then fired down upon Brandr with his new rounds of ammo, aiming to have himself and Gabriel hitting the knight from both sides above while Bunny hit him from ground level. He called down to Brandr as he continued firing, "Give up! No armor can stand up against the might of JUSTICE!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:58 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

As Tate heard the beep and felt Elliot leave something on his back, he looked surprised for a split second as he listened to the mans words--snakes suddenly flooding out of that spot on his back like a geyser, shoving the bomb away so that it exploded into the air--but after that moment of relative silence, Tate grinned again, letting out a laugh.
"Fuck, man! Terrible banter aside, you're fucking insane! I might actually like you, if you weren't Vulture trash!" He wrenched his claws out of Elliot's shoulders, then smiling at the man before surrounding himself by a surge of snakes again, attempting to loosen Elliot's arms from around his sides. "That being said--you are Vulture trash. So get your grimy hands off me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny saw Gabe aid in the attack. Good. She fired a few more rounds at Brandr, and then turned to Tate, who was snaking it up again. She heard the explosion and thought that it worked, but it didn't. So, while he was busy with Elliot, she jumped into the air, manuvered right over Tate, and moved to slam her foot into his neck.
"Hi." she grinned, as she flipped off. "Also, I didn't know it was halloween! I would have dressed up for the fucking middle ages party we've got going." she chuckled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Red Sun

Elliot could feel Tate's snakes wrapping around his arms and attempting to pry him off the psychic "Tch... what's wrong? You too afraid of getting a little physical? No mano y mano for you then?" Elliot tried to headbutt Tate, he wanted to get as much damage in before he was inevitably separated from the psychic. He was going to milk this for all it was worth- except no- he saw Bunny flying towards Tate with a kick. Elliot knew first hand that her kicks were dangerous, so he immediately let go and rolled out of the immediate area, the snakes pulling on his arms as he did so. Elliot could feel his arms nearly being yanked out of their sockets, it was quite a painful experience "Tch... this isn't going down so well... I'm not sure if we can take this guy down Bunny..." he muttered, glaring down towards the Black Cat.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate had been paying close attention to the people fighting Brandr, off simple hearing--so when he heard one of the three streams of gunfire firing at the knight cut off, his eyes flicked over in Bunny's direction just in time to see her leap up into the air and try to kick his neck. While the surges of snakes continued to try to remove Elliot's arms, one of the snakes quickly slithered up Tate's arm and up to his shoulders, wrapping itself around his neck like a thick scarf--and when Bunny's hit landed on the snake, a loud crack resounded--but only the snake's body had been broken, not Tate's. He called back to her in response to her comment,
"Hey, don't look at me for that--I'm not the one who accepted that lump of metal into our faction."
However, he'd been focusing so hard on Bunny, that Elliot's headbutt made its mark, and as Elliot stepped away, Tate stumbled back, any snakes that were out at the moment seeming to liquefy just slightly as he put a hand to his head, letting his thoughts come back into focus. He let the snakes that were out right now disappear, taking in a deep breath and composing himself again. As he heard Elliot say that they would probably have some trouble beating him, though, Tate seemed to be right back in high spirits. "Hey, there you go! You actually DO have a brain! Look at that! Why don't you guys just make it easier on yourselves and beat it before I stop going easy on you?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Tumblr_m97zlz2O9a1rye1gyo1_1280
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight was about to crash straight into Bravery when suddenly Gabriel grabbed him and flew off, he swung at the two with his fist trying to get them but missed... The remaining momentum caused him to crash back first into the wall of a two story building, the impact creating a crater in the side of the builing... some of Bravery's bullets bounced off of the wall of the building while the rest impacted against his armor... He saw Bunny taking aim at him with the sniper rifle and wriggled out of the crater then put his feet against the wall and charged his pistons for about three seconds before releasing back into the air... Bunny's second shot missed it's mark but the first managed to find one of the bullets Bravery had wedged into his armor and connected with his thigh, it would have gone all the way through if it hadn't hit his metallic bones... The injury made his right leg twitch as he flew into the air, he had aimed for Bravery although instead he flew several meters in front of the small Bluenette, he was going to miss him... He made a quick reflex and in one motion he unsheathed one of his large swords and cut one of the cables in front of Bravery and Grabbed onto the second one yanking on it as hard as he could trying to send the caped fighter into the ground... Justice FALLS Today!

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________[/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny grinned as Elliot's headbutt hit. She then heard him saying that maybe they couldn't do this. Bunny had a feeing they couldn't but...they couldn't give up this position, not without a fight.
"We have to try. We can't let captain compensation here take this place!" she said. "We gotta try!" she said, getting ready to fight, taking out a knife. "If you need to take a rest, go! I'll distract him!" she yelled, dashing in and slicing at Tate. She knew it wasn't gonna do shit, but she had to try something.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:37 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery seemed quite confident that they could win, especially when Bunny actually seemed to damage the knight. As Brandr came towards them, Bravery readied himself to be attacked--but the knight seemed to miss. He let out a triumphant chuckle and grinned--but that didn't last long, as he suddenly felt himself falling down through the air--and much to his horror, Brandr had cut one of his gear's wires, and had tugged the other one out of where it had been lodged in a wall.
"H-Hey--!" he exclaimed, flailing out and grabbing at thin air before he began plummeting down towards the ground, without being able to make use of his gear to catch himself. "No, no--! This isn't supposed to happen--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:40 am

Red Sun

Elliot let out a few pants, he needed to breathe a bit, he was definitely out of his element right now. Elliot rose an eyebrow to Tate after he spoke, before letting out a slight laugh, a smirk on his face as he simply replied "Dick." before turning back to Bunny, taking a few steps away from the psychic "Give me a few minutes Bunny-" he told her as he pulled some metal sphere from his pocket "Besides... this little asshole needs a beating- I think you're better off smacking him around, no?" he tossed the sphere up before catching it "You know- he kinda reminds me of Akuryo-"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:31 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck--!!" Gabriel cursed rather loudly as he saw they had done virtually no damage and that Brandr had retaliated- upon seeing him cut one of Bravery's wires, he had started moving, dashing out of cover and practically leaping on top of a piece of rubble, using it to kick off and sort of hop quickly between a few rocks, getting progressively taller before he activated his 3D Gear and leaped off the rocks, letting it catch him and send him flying through the air quickly- it took only a few moments for him to reach Bravery and catch him, gritting his teeth a little as he swung around and held onto the other- but his training had helped for this. After a moment, he gently set Bravery on the ground, but stayed in the air himself- he kept lower to the ground however, just in case Brandr tried to pull a stunt like he had with Bravery. He reached for his guns and took careful aim, firing towards the spot that Bunny had hit- if nothing else, it was a known weak spot. He tried to hit any other weak points he could see too- the fact that he was moving rapidly through the air not seeming to affect his aim all that much.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate raised an eyebrow slightly when he saw Bunny dashing in at him with nothing but a knife.
"Pfff--gonna have to try harder than that, trash!" Tate grinned as he easily leaned back and out of the way of Bunny's knife, quickly counter-attacking by using his foot cybernetics to flip over her head, then slash at her back with one of his claws. "Just give up already!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Wh-Whoa...thanks...!" Bravery murmured to Gabriel as he set him down on the ground. From down on the ground, Bravery quickly reloaded his gauntlets, firing at Brandr again, though staying on the ground now. He was going to have to get his 3D Gear repaired...he only hoped that Emilia had taught the design to the people back at R&D well enough about it. He was sure that she had, though--Emilia was pretty reliable. So, for now, he stood where he was, shelling out bullets at the knight and hoping that at some point they'd do some more damage.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:48 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny kept her eyes on Tate. She let the claws tear at her, she screamed, turned and shot at him. She took the hit to shoot him. She felt her back bleeding a little, and her coat was not okay again. She flipped backward and keeping her eye on him.
"Yeah...he does remind me of him...just as much as an ass too." she said. She heard something in her pocket. It was Jackal. Carrion Land was attacked? Shit! Was everyone okay? "We're a little busy here Jackal!" she said back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

Red Sun

Elliot suddenly opened up the metal sphere and began working with a few of the wires in it, pulling out some tweezers and doing wire-work. He continued to do this, almost completely ignoring the battle between Bunny and Tate "..." he was sure the girl could keep herself safe, he'd be back in the fray soon enough. When the woman was called, he turned his head to the battle, casually asking "Oh? What's going on? You get a call...?" he asked, sort of just watching the two "Do you know what this dipshit is missing? A fur coat- Akuryo rocked the fur coat-"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:20 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Lao_110
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao suddenly opened up his arms, as if welcoming this new Jack, and with a huge smile on his face, he yelled "Ah! PERFECT! THIS is what I was looking for! Now..." Lao opened up his hands, and cards began to fly out of his sleeves. The assassin grabbed every single one of them, holding each between his fingers, for a total of eight cards. As Doctor Jack approached him, the man immediately threw all eight cards like throwing knives towards the woman with a look of glee on his face "COME ON! LET'S KILL EACH OTHER! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT!" he yelled, before bursting out into laughter. As usual, he was having fun, and to him this entire city and all of its inhabitants was a playground.

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 18 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:49 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Retreat? OH that was gonna hurt her pride. She didn't have a choice.
"EVERYONE RETREAT! BACK TO CARRION ON THE DOUBLE! NOW!" she yelled. "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE DOING! MOVE IT!" she yelled. She backed up as the garrison fell quickly, and footman were retreating. The snipers were leaving. "OFFICERS! GET OUT NOW!" she yelled. She wanted to finish this fight, but fuck, if they were needed back, they had to go back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next