Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Tiny10
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Almost immediately upon hearing the 'small' comment, Yuri melodramatically pointed his finger towards Red Masque and proudly spoke up "SHUDDUP." all while sending an intimidating glare to Red Masque which contrasted nicely with his size. The blonde stood on his tip toes to look across to Ryder, a grin on his face as he said "Know this Ryder, this guy is way out of your league... you can't take him. Not alone..." so just like Ryder fought with Jo to fight against himself "I WILL HELP YOU FIGHT THIS MAN!" he spoke, before looking over his shoulder to Cathy "You." he spoke blatantly. He turned his back on Red Masque, marching over to Cathy, hopping up and suddenly grabbing the pinkette by her hair, bringing her face closer to him "Listen. This guy in red bleeds cool colors when you hurt him. So help me hurt him okay? OKAY." he let go of her and turned back to Red Masque. He looked to his 'father' defiantly, a grimace on his face as he spoke out "THAT MASK LOOKS LIKE COWSHIT. TAKE IT OFF."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 12_zps8d0f7aff

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy batted her eyelashes and waved at both Red Masque and Ryder as she and Yuri were noticed, but then hair pulling was happening.

"Eek-!"

She squealed, then glared at Kraven before punching him in the face. Her hair was off-limits.

"You think you can just walk up to me and- BLOOD, YOU SAY~?"

The pinkette was easily distracted by the prospect of getting cool blood out of Masque, so yeah, she'd be willing to do the fight thing. Ryder's enthusiasm was also pretty contagious, because of his nice butt. Holding her syringe menacingly, she shrugged at Masque as Yuri yelled...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Ryder214_zps1ac5d153

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder gave Yuri a serious nod, knowing that if they expected to kill this opponent, that they were going to have to work together. While Ryder wasn't so sure exactly how differently Yuri would fight when he was so tiny--there really wasn't any other choice. Teamwork was the only option here--the only path to success. As Red Masque told them that they still had a chance to back out, Ryder gave an adrenaline-fueled scoff, shrugging slightly before smirking at the masked man. "Back out...? Do you think I even know how to do that...? That's one of my best qualities, you know--just keep on moving forward. After all--what's the worth of a life that you don't fight to protect, or to keep? People that don't have the will to fight for their lives--they're already as good as dead. We're not like that! I might not be as strong as you, or as fast as you, but at the very least, I keep getting back up! I don't care how powerful you are--at some point you've gotta give--and we'll just have to see whether or not you get up when that happens!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:16 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 413
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Charle11
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles Paladin spiraled down into a building on Baker Street, the entire structure collapsed as the metal automaton crashed right through it. It took about five seconds for him to burst out form the wreckage, yelling out "JOSEPHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!" at the top of his (fake) lungs and activating his particle cannon again "No... I've... lost everything... I've lost everything... all of it... ruined... decades of planning... a century of my existence... what was it for...?" he muttered to himself as his eyes focused on Jo in the sky "This... is what despair feels like..." he whispered to himself before firing a fully charged particle blast towards Jo. The blast ruptured through the sky, painting it red.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:49 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 __layout_zpse948848d

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Masque actually recoiled a bit melodramatically with Yuri told him to shut up- it kind of wasn`t clear how offended he was by that. He sort of just stood by silently as Yuri went on to speak with both Ryder and Cathy, nodding approvingly at Ryder`s whole not giving up speech and pausing a bit at Cathy`s whatever. That girl had problems, yes-- he liked her.
And then Yuri said his mask looked like cowshit- "...I thought it was cool..." He mumbled, adjusting said mask and hood slightly. "...Though I suppose I won`t be needing it much longer, y`know~? ...Hey, you know what doesn`t look like cowshit...?" As per protocol- Masque appeared directly in front of Kraven in the blink of an eye, peering down at the blonde rather menacingly. "Your scarf- it`s lovely~!" Without further ado, he yanked both sides of said scarf, suffocating it`s wearer and tugging him up off his feet-- holding him in place for a few still moments before tossing him over at Cathy. Ryder certainly looked a bit more built than Cathy- he probably figured he had a better chance at knocking her off her center balance than he did with Ryder. He jabbed the tip of his umbrella back at Ryder, following up by turning slightly and swinging it`s side at the redhead`s temple, planning to keep him at bay just a bit while he focused on Yuri. He closed in on wherever the blonde had landed, nonchalantly flipping his umbrella and jabbing it`s tip out at the male. "MAN, I just can`t STAND disobedient kids~!" Each time his voice rose, the faked lisp would leave his voice- making it more of an angered roar. Masque was certainly more than a bit ticked off, and despite his efforts to hide it-- it was starting to leak into his brutal attacks and snarling words, especially once in the presence of Yuri. Since the small blonde`s appearance, something had definetely snapped...
As he spoke, that was around the time CP-02 blared right through one of the buildings of Baker Street, sending it toppling down in one gigantic explosion, one of many explosions issued in the catastrophic battle between the psychic and the android. The city around them was falling left and right as they spoke, and this actually distracted Masque for but a moment- earning a long glance... and then a shrug, before he turned his attention back to Yuri. It seemed almost like he was used to that sort of thing...   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:12 am

Kraven

Punch in the face from Cathy. The blonde recoiled as he held the part of his face that was punch, he grimaced to the pinkette "YOU DARE!?" he barked back, rather angry, as most people are after being hit. But then Cathy suddenly changed gears and thus Kraven was satisfied, since he definitely needed her help... and really at this point, ANYONE'S help. He turned back towards Red Masque... only to see the masked individual standing right in front of him "My scarf, wh- FHESLFNHKERRNKCVR!" Yuri was then choked in the most amusing way possible before flopping to the ground as Red Masque lost interest. But then he returned and jabbed the tip of his umbrella into him "TCH!" the man winced, didn't quite hurt... nothing really hurt THAT much, especially after taking bullets, buildings, walking through fire, and kicks to the ground by Ryder. But still, that umbrella had to go. Letting out a tired sigh, Kraven once again stood back up and called out to Ryder "RYDER! This is the man that both Charles and The Mistress call their teacher... he is NOT to be underestimated!" hopefully telling Ryder that this guy was a step ABOVE these two would make Ryder know how dire the situation was. Kraven was about to charge out... only for Charles to crash into a nearby building and fire laser beams into the sky. Kraven stared. Then a big smile popped up on his face "I LIKE THIS! MORE OF THIS!" he called out. Suddenly full of energy again and shrugging off the previous damage he had taken, the blonde jolted towards Red Masque... then flipped over him, only to throw a kick downwards towards the masked individual's face in the air before landing behind him "KILL YOURSELF." he barked out to Red Masque rather bluntly, melodramatically pointing towards him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 16_zps69f575ee

There was all of this shaking going on and Cathy was like WOAH BRO, so she wasn't really caring about Kraven's yelling...then suddenly a choked Yuri was being thrown at her, and she was pretty helpless because shaking and stuff. Thrown off-balance, the pinkette stumbled back, recovering quicker than the blonde, who flopped to the ground and proceeded to be jabbed by Masque's umbrella. Cathy wasn't really paying attention to Kraven being attacked, because she was very focused on Ryder being inspirational; it was pretty important. Of course, this was interrupted as the blonde reminded everyone how badly their asses were gonna be beaten in a second, and then flying Charles.

"Oh wow, is he with us~? Can I keep him~?"

She chirped, because she didn't discriminate against artificial intelligence, they were people too. Maybe. Cathy didn't get science. Anyway CP-02 left before she could advance on him with her charm, so all that was left was to help Yuri not get killed by Masque. Positioning herself a somewhat safer distance from Masque, she threw her giant syringe like a spear, aiming for the man's chest once Kraven had gotten himself behind him. Good blood samples would be guaranteed, yessss.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:36 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Beaker8_zps612f1b01
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty at first charged in ready to fight, prepared to assist Kraven and Catherine as seemed fitting... However... well...He had no idea who the red head was, little ideas about how to go about fighting Masque and well... then CP-02 came in and... He didn't have adequate information on anyone here to really make a logical strategy of attack... the old Promethean stopped before making any attack to any party and darted (lumbered really) under the canopy of what was the remnants of a building storefront... keeping close to the building to be hidden. Well as unnoticed as a nearly ten foot man in a long cloak could be hidden Well this is awkward... 'in another damnable place with no direction' he thought, he really needed to learn more about the outside world... His younger son had been impressing the importance of knowing things in the here and now but... Ol' Morty was just that... old fashioned... All he did was wait, perhaps something would arise to give him some kind of direction to his next action... honestly at this point he was just following what his hearts had told him was the right way to go... His stomach growled, It was too bad there was no one nothing around he could eat, he was still very hungry.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder did his best to steel his balance as the city continued to shake, only just barely managing to dodge Masque's jab--but taking the blow to the head. His mind spun momentarily and he stumbled, before he blinked the bright spots of light out of his eyes and he saw Masque approaching Yuri. He began moving forward, then, hoping to catch the man off guard while he was focused on Yuri--but he was distracted by a huge crash, and the bellowing of his girlfriend's name. His attention was immediately drawn to Charles, and subsequently up into the air where he shot his particle cannon. Up there...there was a small speck up in the sky...a flash of blue splattered with red...Ryder watched the woman up in the sky for a moment, eyes bulging wide and mouth falling open--before he heard Yuri's shout of warning and remembered their situation. He tore his eyes away from Jo, then growled in frustration, looking Masque's way again just as Yuri and Cathy had executed their attacks. Knowing that Masque would no doubt disappear into his black mist again--Ryder couldn't help but notice that Cathy's syringe would spear Yuri if that happened. As such, Ryder figured that he would need to try to distract the man if he expected to keep Yuri from getting jabbed by that terrifying thing.
"Hey, FUCKHEAD!" Ryder yelled as he ran headlong at Masque's side, hoping to distract him from both Cathy and Yuri as he charged, raising his bat up high as he came up close--only to suddenly swing it down in a low arc at the man's legs, hoping to catch him off guard. "Don't count me out! I'm still here, and I'm still fighting!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:08 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo dived down to earth in hot pursuit of CP-02, red streaks zipping along the sky behind her- she was plummeting down at a speed that made it entirely impossible to just stop in her tracks, causing her to mentally pause as she acknowledged the gigantic burst of bright energy sent barreling her way through Charles` particle beam. "FUCK YOU!!" Without so much as a thought- she rose her arms out in front of her, her own gigantic blast of red exploding from the very palm of her head and meeting the particle beam head on. The collision of the two forces once again caused quite the explosion- the buildings of Baker Street fell left and right, fire scraping and licking at the ground below as towers of smoke billowed upward. Jo was knocked back- pushed just a bit further away from the force of the explosion, before she threw her white-knuckled fists at her sides and halted her movement, focusing back in on the ground below. "CHAAAAAAAARLES--!" She roared, voice echoing and cracking the windows of remaining buildings- just before she zoomed back down again, skimming over the ruins of a destroyed buildings to pick up two modestly sized slabs of concrete and brutally throwing them at the android. Not allowing time for response or mercy, she fired another onslaught of psychic blasts his way-- the canine-like grin ever permanent on her features. "DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE~!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Endless Dawn`s Theme - I May Fall
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:19 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 413
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Charle11
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles Paladin's glare into the sky intensified as he heard Jo's wrathful voice echo through Baker Street "You..." he muttered in a weak voice as Jo countered his particle cannon with her own psychic blast. Both their attacks clashed in the sky, letting loose a destructive explosion which tore apart several of the buildings in Baker Street from the sheer shock wave. Charles didn't so much as move a muscle from his position, he stayed dug into the land, looking up as pieces of rubble flew past him. By the time the explosion cleared, Jo was holding two pieces of rubble and flinging them towards him "Because of you... the world is doomed... we're all dead... I can't win... no... I can still win... I... I just need to believe..." Charles zoomed forward off the ground. he punched through both pieces of rubble before flying towards Jo "GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!" he yelled before punching Jo, sending her flying upwards into the sky. The mere shock wave from the punch managed to send several skyscrapers in No Man's Land crashing down, the entire city was being leveled from their simple duel. A determined look on his face, Charles then flew forward "This... this is despair... I won't let it bog me down..." he spoke to himself as he zoomed upwards.
(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 pm

As Yuri charged forward for attack, Masque heaved a tired sigh- seemingly predicting the blonde`s movements as he broadened his umbrella to perfectly block his kick. He quickly jabbed the point of his umbrella back at Yuri as he landed behind him, hardly looking over his shoulder- it certainly looked like he wasn`t paying attention to his front, making it all the more odd as he suddenly reached out and grabbed Cathy`s flying syringe by the base of the needle, which had been lunged out at his chest. He held it in place with a surprisingly firm grip, the hollow black eyes of his mask making clear contact with Cathy at their distance. "...Silly girl-!" He was cut off by Ryder`s roar, which was met with but another sigh. As the redhead raced forward, Masque turned his head his direction, just glancing and waiting for him to get just close enough-- as Ryder swung low at his legs, the bones making up his lower body suddenly contorted, cracking inward. The steel of Ryder`s bat just hardly scraped by the fabric of Masque`s cloak, earning no more than a head tilt from the masked man. "Child..." All in an instant, he reached out and grabbed the base of Ryder`s throat- lifting him ever slightly with impressive strength, before settling his other hand at the male`s abdomen, and full out lifting him over his head and effortlessly tossing him in Kraven`s direction. "I can read your movements... you`re fighting a losing battle..." And again, the lisp left his voice-- leaving it a sultry and deep husk, a tone Kraven in particular would be very much familiar with. 

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Kraven

Kraven kept his snide grin, this silly masked man, he had been a part of Kraven's life for so long, speaking in riddles and self-help lines, he was always the odd one out in regards to his company. Charles Paladin and The Mistress, they were plotting, scheming, geniuses... they fit more as Superman villains than anything Kraven thought he would see in his life. And with them, as long as Kraven could remember... was Red Masque. He never did anything really, and Charles never seemed to take him seriously. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't seem to react at all when Red Masque effortlessly blocked his attack, there was a bit of a delay in reaction. He finally did realize though, moments before being jabbed at by an umbrella "Wh- OUCH!" Kraven pretty much flew back and held his gut in pain as he rolled around on the floor "Ouch ouch ouch ouch..." he whined. Of course, he kind of missed everything with Ryder and Cathy, their attacks were lost on him at this point. He only remembered he was back on the battlefield when Ryder was being flung at him "Oh shit-" Kraven spoke... before simply stepping out of the way and letting Ryder fall to the ground. Kraven then casually walked over to a street sign that had been ripped from the ground "Hmm..." hey, how hard could it be? Yuri picked the thing up with both arms, cringing as he did "Grrrrr...." he lifted it up further and further upwards until it was held triumphantly "HEY RED MASQUE! FUCK Y-" the man swung the sign over towards the demonic man... only to hear his dark, cold voice. A very, very familiar voice... Kraven's eyes widened, he stopped the sign just moments from actually hitting Red Masque, leaving the sign there next to Masque's face. He... remembered now. The blonde began to breathe deeply, he remembered back to when he was just about as big as he was now, back before the war. He had pushed those memories behind him... he tried his best to forget them. They didn't make him strong, they didn't make him the most fit to survive. But upon hearing Red Masque's voice... he remembered it all. Why? He thought to himself... before reaching a conclusion quickly after. Kraven had conditioned his mind to reconstruct his persona to whatever fitted him most at the moment... for whatever reason, the regained memories were the key to surviving. He knew that much... but which memories? Lost in his own mind, Yuri was just standing there with the street sign in his grasp, held up towards Red.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder was once again distracted from his battle with Red Masque as he heard Charles' shout, and he looked up to see what was happening--only to see Jo get punched with enough force that seven skyscrapers were sent hurtling to the ground. And yet, even as she was flying upwards, she didn't seem quite dead...? Ryder really had no idea what to make of this, and he felt like his heart was up in his throat--seeing this show of power, he knew that he couldn't help. And the fact that he couldn't help was tearing him up on the inside. This feeling only intensified as he suddenly felt Masque's hand around his throat, causing him to choke as the man lifted him up. However, before he could react, the man had lifted him up and thrown him. He went careening to the ground, rolling across the concrete, shoving his hands against the road to try to stop his momentum, scrapes forming against his palms as he forced himself back up to his feet.
"All of my battles are losing battles...asshole..." he growled in response to Masque's comment, before seeing Yuri attack the man--only to stop just before hitting him. Ryder gave a confused look, calling over to Yuri, "Now's not the time for this, man! Pick who's side you're on, already!" He charged forward, raising his bat up and actually striking the street sign--driving it in towards Masque in hopes of having Yuri's attack actually hit home. Following this, he threw a sloppy kick out at the masked man's side before stumbling back a few steps, glancing up at the sky to try to see if he could catch another glimpse of Jo--but didn't see her. He quickly looked back to Red Masque, beginning to feel a little bit overwhelmed simply with the aura that this man was giving off. He knew that he couldn't exert himself too much...he still had residual back injuries from fighting Ross, not even to mention his and Jo's battle against Kraven... "Shit...this guy's gotta have some kind of weakness...we've just gotta find it...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Pixie_zps303829c2

Cathy seemed to find the whole Jo and Charles battle completely normal, mostly just looking at it with quiet interest before turning back to her own fight. She had just lost her giant syringe, which she was definitely not happy about. Now Masque was hurting both Yuri and Ryder, and she was sort of just standing there...But then Kraven was just standing there, and that wasn't good cause there couldn't be TWO people standing around being useless, so she ran up to the blonde and slapped his face a few times, intent on snapping him out of whatever trance he was in, before ducking under Masque's legs as she saw Ryder going for the man's midsection. She figured she'd attack his lower half, yeah...

"This won't hurt a bit, just a little mosquito bite~!"

She chirped, taking out three smaller syringes with each hand then attempting to sink them into what nursing school had taught her should be the arteries in the back of Masque's legs. She ripped the backs of the syringes out, so that, if the attack was effective, blood would flow freely.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:08 pm

Masque was watching Yuri, fully content- and again, as the blonde charged forward, he didn`t move a muscle. Almost as if he had expected him to stop short, the traffic sign he`d ruthlessly swung at him stopping mere inches away from his mask. "Oho, what do we have here~? Side dissonance? How dramatic~!" Masque chirped, the smile leaking into his sing-song of a voice- he tilted his head to one side, staring directly down at Yuri. "What`s the matter, champ~?! I thought you were going at me no holds barred- so much for that, huh? That`s-" Well, Ryder had a solution to this- and Masque reached quickly, the bones of his back snapping unnaturally to allow him to bend back entirely and avoid what would have been an annoying bash to his mask. He snapped back into place a moment later, centering his tilted head and leveling his gaze at Ryder. As his kick came hurling in haphazardly, Masque simply caught his ankle lightly- pushing his leg right back and standing neutrally all over again. "Child, I`m busy- go play in traffic. If you don`t shape up, you may lose an ally or two, after all-" He turned his attention back to Yuri, his words growing just a bit more mocking as he addressed the blonde, "I sure can relate to the daddy issues thing, at least~! You know how this is gonna go, Yuri... just save me the hazard and get rid of the red--" A bit too caught up in his cocky Yuri mocking, Masque hadn`t noticed Cathy slip between his legs until it was too late. "Wh--"
Cathy`s needles dug deep, past the fabric of Masque`s cloak and deep into his skin- and as she brutally pulled the tiny weapons out, glaciers of blood bursted free from behind his legs, splattering over the asphalt below and the pinkette. Except, his blood was certainly more than a bit abnormal- seeing as how it flowed a pitch black color, it`s texture much thicker than average blood.
Masque was frozen, supposedly due to shock- but after a few fraught moments, he slowly twitched back, raising his leg slightly and allowing his gloved fingers to graze gently over the new wound. The black holes of his mask stared down at the now foreign liquid as he held it up near his face- and he was absolutely speechless.
It has been more years than he could count since he last experienced pain. A billion now foreign sensors were going off, the stinging sensation numbing his legs doing no more than confusing the masked man. But after a bit of shocked silence- he began to chuckle. His chuckle grew from silent murmuring to a full on eruptive roar of laughter within moments, even causing him to stagger back some and have to work to regain his balance. "Oh, man! THAT`S MY BLOOD~! IT`S BEEN AGES SINCE I`VE SEEN THIS STUFF...!" He cackled, trying to recenter his breathing some- it wasn`t the pain itself that had taken such a toll on him, simply the notion that-- well, he was still capable of being in pain. That he still bled, same as anyone else. "That`s HILARIOUS! I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT THIS FELT LIKE! Am I weird for thinking it feels sorta really freaking cool...?! This is AWESOME!" Without missing another beat- he grabbed the base of the traffic sign that had been thrusted his way earlier, jabbing it back at Yuri- hard. "I don`t think even you`ve seen me get hurt! That`s how long it`s been! This is so cool! Maybe I`m taking you guys too lightly... or maybe that was just my fault for not paying attention--?!" Cathy definetely deserved attention now- he yanked the traffic sign out of Yuri`s grasp and turned on his heel to swing it at Cathy, just as hard. The strength at which he did this caused nearby still-standing buildings to crack at the sound wave- it was fairly clear that if this actually landed on Cathy, it wouldn`t bode well for her. "Oh, well- what`s it even matter?! You`re all gonna die, anyway! That`s natural selection for ya~!"

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Kraven

Kraven just stared at Red Masque, his eyes showing fear... fear for what Kraven didn't know, he didn't really feel fear easily. Why this man? He was a member of the Trust... he had worked with Red Masque for years... but he wasn't ever someone to fear "Shut up..." Kraven muttered, only for Ryder to truly awaken Kraven with his words. Right, this battle needed to end, he was just one man, and they were two plus Cathy, this should have been easy. Red Masque avoided his attack (Which was forced by Ryder), which didn't surprise Kraven, instead he lowered the street sign, it was too slow and cumbersome to hit somebody like this. Instead, Yuri brought up his arms into a guard, taking a CQC stance as he sported a confident grin, truly someone taking Jo's typical combat pose while holding a street sign was a threatening sight "Ah yes... Death is my father... righto... I suppose the daddy issue thing does make sense- regardless I think I'm just gonna KICK YOUR A-" and then Cathy got him. Kraven completely stopped to just stare at Masque as Cathy actually drew his blood. The blonde's jaw dropped... did... Cathy actually manage to hurt him "I- CATHY!? WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THIS!?" Kraven yelled out to the pinkette, before looking back to Masque, his blood was black... that was certainly unnerving. STILL CATHY ACTUALLY HIT THE GUY AND- Red Masque took the sign. Kraven's eyes widened before he suddenly sported a look of determination as Red Masque set his sights on Cathy "AYE! YOU! DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME- BUT IF HE FUCKING DARES HURT MY PROPERTY I'M GONNA WHOOP HIS ASS!" Kraven yelled as he darted over to stand in front of Cathy. He did this, knowing full well what type of strength Red Masque had. He took the entire hit for Cathy, being swatted away by the sheer strength of his swing and smashing right into a concrete building. It then collapsed with him in it. Of course, this had happened before, but while he was a genetic freak and not a normal human being. His future wasn't looking very bright, in fact, his future may have been nonexistent now.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Gangsta_zpsfb452214

Cathy was almost as surprised as everyone else when her attack actually worked. Having failed it basically...everything else she ever did ever, she wasn't sure how to react to the small victory...so for a moment, while Masque seemed kinda still in disbelief too, she rolled around in the blood that was spurting on her face and puddling on the ground, because cool blood like that needed to be appreciated. Her eyes were sparkling when she looked up, once she had heard Yuri's own disbelief.

"CATHYCRAFT, BITCH~!"

She chimed, but then Masque was saying things and actually laughing at all the blood he was losing...which was worrisome. She took out a scalpel and held it defensively while Masque spoke, because he was making her nervous. Even so, her nerves weren't enough to stop her from scowling as he kept talking.

"HEY that was a totally legitimate hit, don't you try and devalue it with your 'I wasn't paying attention'!"

She had finally done something right and the guy was basically saying she couldn't even take credit for it?! She was ready to charge the guy with only the scalpel..
Then the sign was being swung at her and she was almost sure she wasn't gonna be able to avoid it because IT WAS SO FAST...but as she braced herself for the impact that would surely break her everything, she heard Yuri and with a flash of blondeness he was taking the hit for her. Wide-eyed and shocked, the pinkette stared at the collapsed building, her mouth ever so slightly open...he was dead. Again. Probably.
...But SHE was alive, something Masque probably hadn't been counting on. She didn't give herself time to process the idea that there was a huge probability that Kraven was dead again. She didn't even try to reassure herself that he WASN'T dead yet. She needed to act quickly, so with a set jaw and her hand clenched into a fist around the scalpel, she ran at Masque, throwing the scalpel at the arm that held the sign before attempting to jump onto the man, trying to sink her surprisingly sharp nails into his neck.

"Did someone say natural selection~? SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, YEAH~?!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:08 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Cathy landed a hit on Masque, Ryder took a little heart--and although the man's pitch black blood was concerning at best, he actually began feeling like maybe they could land a hit on this guy. He was doing an evil laugh thing--which generally either meant something was giving, or they were all about to be in a world of hurt. Ryder had had no intention of listening to Masque's taunts--no intention of giving any thanks to the 'losing allies' comment--however, at the moment that he saw Yuri of all people hurtling into a building, which then proceeded to collapse on him--he felt his blood run cold. Had...that really just happened? Ryder almost couldn't process it. In his knowledge, Yuri was an immovable rock of strength--who had just been swatted away like a fly. And there was no way to tell if he was still alive or not...Ryder quickly shook his head, refusing to believe that the man was dead. He had come back plenty of times before, after all...there was no way he was dead...no way at all...
He blinked out of his stupor, only to see Cathy attacking Red Masque again--and realizing that he should be doing the same. As Cathy attacked Masque from one side, Ryder quickly darted around to the other side, charging at him for an attack, and swinging low at the man's legs, targeting the area that Cathy had already damaged. He wanted to say something--anything--express his anger at Yuri being bashed into a building--but everything was just too overwhelming right now. The entire city was exploding, his rival had just been crushed by a building, his girlfriend was flying through the sky shooting lasers at flying robots that were also shooting lasers, he had no idea how Vulture Team was doing--and basically, everything right now was just extremely, undeniably fucked. Still...he knew that he would be going back on his word if he stopped fighting now. So, he simply attacked Masque with everything he had--not even able to conjure up any encouraging words to make himself believe that they would somehow get through this.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Ex-Chicken

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel looked back and forth between the fight unsure of what to do since Morty wasn't doing anything. She knew Cathy here, and that Kraven guy. Red Masque was being scary. Slowly she slid off of Morty. "Uh... Shouldn't we help them?" Hazel asked before looking to Ryder, Jo, and Charles robot thing. "Mr. Morty! C'mon!" Hazel said as she tugged at him, but seeing as he wasn't moving she took it upon herself to help Cathy and Kraven with Red Masque. "FOR CANDYLAND! AND THE HONOR OF FRIENDSHIP!" Hazel shouted as she ate her candy quickly and sped right off. It was just a blur of pink and brown as she tackled Red Masque in the crotch.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Despite the conditions, Masque was certainly satisfied as Kraven was launched into a nearby building that soon toppled over him. He looked as if he were heading that way, if only to dig up the blonde`s corpse and berate it more- but Cathy was still demanding attention. "Ha-- sorry..." He murmured a response, his limbs just a bit more slacked than before as he eyed the pinkette. He was far less poised and chipper than he was in the beginning of the battle- it was eerie to an extent. He moved before Cathy had even acted, having been watching her closely- and was able to smack away the scalpel flying his way with the street sign still in his grasp. It wasn`t an umbrella, sure- but this sign was cool and he kind of didn`t want to let it go.
Cathy was jumping at him no more than a moment later- and Masque quickly responded with a high kick aimed to hit her stomach mid-air. He hadn`t even glanced Ryder`s way-- but, apparently, he had detected the male charging, and his legs evaporate into dust the moment Ryder`s bat swung low at his wounds. Without checking to see if his kick had landed on Cathy, he whirled around to face Ryder- sloppily throwing a horizontal swing of his sign back at him as his legs reformed.
All the while, Hazel was charging at him. Luckily, predicting the little girl`s movements hadn`t required any extensive skills granted that she had let out a sort of battle cry beforehand-- and as she dashed forward at unprecedented speeds, he entirely poofed away into a cloud of black dust right before she connected with him.
His umbrella and street sign clanged onto the road flooring now that he had vanished again, and could therefore no longer hold them-- only for him to appear soon again, only a bit away from Hazel. "Hello there, little one~!" He chirped, back to his cheerful and funny-voiced facade, "What brings you here~? Lost...?" 

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:08 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 QueenCathy_zps9cca05f8

Cathy crumpled to the ground after her brief moment of triumph, which Red Masque duly destroyed by flicking her off...with his kick. In the moments that it took to catch her breath, her 'meh' state of mind regarding the building collapsing on Kraven was slowly starting to fade, and her eyes flitted from the cloaked figure to the pile of rubble concealing Kraven frantically as the gravity of the situation started dawning on her. She SHOULD be fighting Masque, even if it was just to avenge the quite-possible death of Yuri...
The pinkette was debating whether she would search for Kraven or attack Masque...when Ryder reacted. Also Hazel came in. Mr Morty was there too? That was already three people on Masque. Now, logically she knew that the man could more than handle being team up on, and that she should still be joining in if they were to have any chance to overpower him...but Yuri was under a collapsed building.

We need HIM too! Right? I'll just dig him out and he'll come help us beat Masque up, yes..

Kraven had shrugged off collapsed buildings before, sure all she needed to do was dig him out and he'd be just fine. So the nurse dove into the rubble, desperately digging for Yuri, looking for signs of life while the others fought off Masque.

"Kravey~?"

She chirped, though her voice shook slightly as she called for him, scared of what she may or may not find beneath the rubble. She should have remained 'meh'. She should have continued fighting...and remained 'meh'.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:02 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Beaker8_zps612f1b01
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 2c898335-dea8-4b6d-bae4-786b56094aa4_zps85ce28f8
AKA: - Mr. Morty

Morty stared as Kraven flew into the building next to him, then the building began to crumble from the force... Then Hazel zoomed up to him... He looked at the candy colored child then Indeed young one!... The old Promethean knew what he had to do. Mortesque jumped onto the rubble and began climbing to the top. Once there he looked down listening carefully for a familiar sound... The sound of a beating human heart. Morty's hunger instincts were sharp ready to feed, but he had to hold himself back from frenzy and focus on digging Kraven out. He looked around in the rubble, searching for the blonde reaper, until he could hear Kraven's heart beat just below his feet. Morty ripped off his cloak and began lifting large rocks out of the rubble, his metal tendrils pierced some of the larger pieces breaking them so he could move them out of the way, he slowly made his way closer to the sound of the heart beat.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 24 Tumblr_mwgun6UOey1t1r8tho1_500
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:42 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder heaved out a hack of air as the sign made contact with his midsection, sending him flying back, skidding across the ground again. He lay there on the pavement for a moment, doing all he could to regain his breath, his eyes stretched wide as he did his best to just get air into his lungs.
This always seemed to be how it played out. Honestly, at this point, he didn't understand how he didn't qualify as the underdog anymore. Even with all of the power that Vulture Team had gained--they had lost it all in the course of a few days. And all the while, every battle he was in seemed to go like this...he took a beating and somehow pulled a victory out of his ass. He hated that pattern. He wanted more of an assurance that he could win, and protect what needed to be defended. The possibility of death only very rarely occurred to Ryder--but as he struggled back to his feet now, feeling the very foundation of the city trembling beneath him, he couldn't deny that it felt like the Grim Reaper was hanging just behind him, scythe to his neck. It was just as Yuri had warned--Red Masque was not to be trifled with.
Once he managed to get his bearings again, though, he saw a little girl--he didn't quite recognize her--but what he did realize was that Red Masque was quickly bearing down on said little girl. And that was not okay in Ryder's book. He staggered forward, finding the man's sign and umbrella on the ground, bending down to pick up the umbrella in hopes of keeping it away from Masque for the moment. There wasn't much he could do about the sign in this state, but--he could deal with the umbrella for the moment, at least.

"Hey! Eyes over here, buddy! We're not done here yet!" Ryder shouted to Red Masque in hopes of distracting him from Hazel, continuing his staggering approach, trying to ignore the ringing in his ears and the splitting pain in his temples, coupled up with the still slowly bleeding wounds that he had previously acquired. "If you think that I'm gonna let you pick on a little kid, then you've got a totally different thing coming...! If anyone's gonna get lost, it's gonna be you...!" He pushed himself forward then, increasing his approaching speed, then raised his arm with the bat--swinging it high up at Masque's head this time, not wanting to dare risk hitting Hazel by accident.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Kraven

As Morty and Cathy were digging through the rubble over Kraven, they eventually removed enough of it for the blonde to pop out from it, letting out a few coughs as he dragged himself out "That hurt like a bitch..." the guy muttered. He was bleeding from the forehead, blood was dripping down his entire face covering it in crimson. But the guy himself didn't seem to care, he didn't even look in pain "This man... I know I've seen the face under his mask before... I just need to remember... who he is..." Kraven muttered to himself as he began to limp towards the fight. He had to remember who this guy was, if he remembered, that may give him some sort of advantage. His mind was already going haywire at this point, something was definitely up.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next