Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

The silence was joking. She sighed.
"You know...I was asking a hypothetical question..." she said, turning away for a moment, and then turning back to them, a grin on her face. "We'll breach those walls...find Ryder...and bring him home..." she said, "We're going to need a plan though...and I think everyone...including the disabled are gonna help." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Untitled-3

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 BorisAirayfull177203-1
Codename: Mr. Airay

Boris groaned and woke up. His chest really hurt, but he seemed to be okay otherwise. He looked around, seeing a few others in there. That battle seemed like so long ago but...his wounds were too recent. He sat up, which hurt like a bitch, but it was okay.He hoped Chelsea was okay.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Chelsea102_zps1b0211eb

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea heard what Bunny said, and when the redhead hit the word 'disabled,' Chelsea's mind quickly moved to the thought of those in the infirmary--and thinking of the infirmary made her think of Boris. Was he still asleep? She should probably check on him...
"I'm going to go check on everyone in the infirmary, okay? I'll--I'll be back in a little while."
And with that, she turned, scurrying off towards the infirmary. She entered into the infirmary, looking around--and actually saw Boris sitting up!
"You're awake!" she exclaimed, running over to his bedside. "Oh, thank goodness! I was really worried!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Issac was still on the ground, panting as well when Bravery came up to him. He listened to the man saying that it probably was his form that was off. 'Yeah...my form...' Issac muttered to himself as he watched Bravery do his push ups with ease. 'Man he makes it look easy! There's no way I can do that!' Issac started to doubt himself when Bravery told him to push past the limits. 'Can I...really do it?' Issac got up into position again as he tried. Time after time he fell down after he always tried to get back up. He started to doubt himself again. Can he really do it? Issac was getting ready to give up when his little voice on his head yelled at him to not give up. "DO IT YOU FUCKING PANSY!" 'Hey, I'm not a Pansy!' "SHUT UP AND DO IT!" 'FINE I WILL!' Issac went back into position. This time he can do it! He pushed himself down like before. So far so good. Then came the part about getting up. Issac used all his strength, his face all red as he slowly but surely pushed himself up. "I-I did it!" Issac said in glee before falling back down on the ground, his breaths becoming pants. "C-Can we say thats good for push ups and stop? I can't feel my arms anymore."

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Sure!" Bravery replied to Isaac with a grin. "We'll just say that you owe me an extra forty-nine push-ups for later! So, next time that it's time for fifty reps, there'll be ninety-nine!" Bravery might've been super cheerful and friendly--but he was a bit of a taskmaster when training--without realizing it, honestly. "Can't feel your arms anymore? Okay--we'll just move on to leg exercises!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac sighed in relief when Bravery said no more push ups but then realized what he meant. 99 push ups the next time he has do to them. Issac cried in his mind when he heard the man said some leg exercises. This got Issac excited. If it had to do legs, he was good with them since hes used to running lots of times with them.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Alright! On your feet!" Bravery said enthusiastically. "We're gonna be running some laps, to build up your endurance! Let's see how many you can do!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac got up slowly, his arms still feeling like jello. "Running laps huh? I can do that! *Hic* I always run! Thats how I run fast from battles, I always ran awa-" Issac cut himself off, remembering all the deaths that happened while he stood there. His eyes went back to depression as he tried his best to fight back tears.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"H-Hey--cheer up, alright?" Bravery frowned as he saw Isaac getting depressed again. "We're gonna make you stronger! And you know what--exercise is the perfect way to get rid of stress! So, running the laps will probably help you get your mind off it, right?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:07 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac composed himself a bit after fighting back tears. The memories were harder to fight each time it appeared. Maybe thats one of the reasons why he wanted to do suicide. To get away from those horrible memories. Issac nodded when Bravery said that running will help him at the moment. He gave a small smile at Bravery and walked to one of the corners of the room. He got into his running position before sprinting off. He ran a lap around the room before slowing down into a jog. If he wanted to get stronger he had to control his stamina. Issac kept on running, feeling himself at ease when something horrible happened. His stomach started to clench. Oh that was not good. The alcohol inside him was taking effect. Trying to run on a stomach full of alcohol while drunk was not the best idea. Issac grabbed his stomach as he went down on his knees. He tried to compose himself when all of sudden, he threw up. More and more vomit were coming out of him, his breathing coming out as heavy pants while tears were coming out. It was painful for him. After finally getting the last bit out of him from his few barfs, Issac layed down on his side on his ground. He clenched his knees to his chest as tears were coming out. He started to whimper loudly while crying. "Buddi...where are you? I-I'm not feeling well..." Issac buried his head into his knees while the tears kept on coming out.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:13 am

BunnyMio

With no answer from them, she sighed.
"Alright fine...I'll think of a plan..." she said. "I'm off for now...I'm gonna do something important." she said. She went to the infirmary and went to change Elliot's IV and bandages. The Medics were all busy, so she decided to help out. She didn't know if he was awake or not either.

Boris Gregor

"You were worried? Wow..." he said. "I'm sorry...I guess I worried myself too. I'm okay though." he put a hand on her cheek. "You're beautiful." he muttered to her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tear4" />

Emilia sighed for a moment. "We will get Ryder back... And... I hope we can... Talk to Pugsy." Emilia said, needless to say. She was disappointed in him. Handing over Ryder like a piece of meat to Kraven! That PIG! But she wouldn't say that to Ivy. Emilia looked over to Bunny and thought to herself for a moment. "Let me help you. I've fought Paladin before. I can lend you some insight on how they fight, the weak spots in the building itself... Anything about Paladin I know." Emilia said, wanting to help Bunny in some way possible.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:44 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I'm just glad that you're okay..." Chelsea gave Boris a sad smile as he apologized to her. As he complimented her, a light blush came across her face, a smile slowly working its way into fruition. She reached out, giving Boris a gentle hug. "You're too sweet. Thank you, Boris--I love you so much...!" She smiled happily, giving Boris a little kiss on the cheek. It was so relieving to see him alive...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:54 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery gave a big sigh, and walked over to Isaac, standing near him, but being careful not to step in all of the vomit everywhere.
'Don't say anything mean...don't be mean...' he thought, trying to restrain himself. He took a deep breath, trying to think how to word this somewhat nicely...

"Alright...listen...it looks like running wasn't a good idea...I guess that that's my fault, but...Isaac. Buddi isn't here right now. And he's not always going to come running when you call him. He's not your mother, or your brother, or anything. He's an independent man with his own problems to take care of and all." He paused again, really feeling a bit guilty, but feeling the need to get this out. "If you need to cry...then go ahead and cry. I cry sometimes, too. But crying isn't going to solve anything. Do you think that just with crying, somebody's going to swoop in and take all of the pain for you? You...You can't just expect Buddi to support you at every turn...you're not going to get stronger unless you learn to support yourself...Expecting somebody to cater to your beck and call whenever things go downhill is never gonna work, okay? That's just...icky to think about, in all honesty. You've got to stand on your own two feet. ...That doesn't mean that you can't accept help from others every once in a while...but only in moderation...just like alcohol..." He muttered that last part about the alcohol, not letting Isaac hear. In all honesty, he was pretty annoyed at the guy for what he did. But, he couldn't blame him. He'd felt pretty depressed when he'd first joined Vulture--so he kind of knew where the guy was coming from.
"...Come on," Bravery offered a hand down towards Isaac to help him up. "Buddi isn't here right now. You need to get cleaned up."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:07 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac kept on crying while Bravery talked. He then looked at the man when all his tears stopped. "I know...it's just that Buddi is the only person I know. Without him, I'm all alone here and I'm scared..." Issac looked down on the ground. "I-I'll try my best though to make sure that I can do things by myself without bugging him since thats what I seem to do..." He then looked up to see Bravery extending his hand towards him. He grabbed it and tried to get back up, but fell back down instead. "I'm too tired to move...carry me please! I-It's your fault I got into this so carrying me is the solution!" Issac made a carry me motion, his face acting all childish.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery raised his eyebrows as he heard Isaac, his face morphing into an expression of confusion and disbelief. He wanted so badly to just shout 'It was your fault for drinking in the first place!' But he couldn't. Because he knew that arguing wouldn't get him anywhere.
"Alright...fine..." he sighed after a moment. He was beginning to regret having followed Isaac, and kind of wished that he was back with Bunny right now. He just couldn't believe this--yeah, the guy threw up, but 'too tired to move' after one push-up and one and a half laps?! How do?! "I'm not as big as Buddi, though...I might end up dropping you by accident..." He bent down, then heaved Isaac up onto his back, obviously showing some degree of difficulty since Isaac was only a little bit smaller than he was, seeing as how they were around the same age. He began to walk towards the bathroom carrying Isaac, not looking all too happy about it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:44 am

BunnyMio

"Yeah...we're all gonna be helpin...but right now, we need everyone in top form." she sat by Elliot's bed and laid her head down. "Including me......" she fell asleep then.

Boris Gregor

"I love you too." he said back to her. "You're friends were kind to let me have a bed. I'm surprised." he smiled. "It's nice all the same.."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:52 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was a bit light headed and still drunk when Bravery picked him up. "Weeeeeeee!" Issac claimed in glee while riding behind on Bravery's back. "Adventure! Were going to go on an adventure!" Issac laughed a bit, seeing that this was fun. When they finally got to the bathroom, Issac looked confused. "What are we doing here? This isn't the resting place."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:11 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Oh god--what even? Crying one minute, 'wheee'-ing the next?! What even--?!
Bravery unceremoniously dropped Isaac to the floor of the bathroom, frowning at him, thoroughly annoyed by this point. Bravery was generally a pretty forgiving guy, but even he had his limits.

"What do you mean, why are we here? Just look at yourself, you're covered in puke! At least take a shower or something..." He sighed, turning towards the door and walking towards it. "And no, I'm not carrying you to the shower. Do it yourself. I...I was kind of just tolerating it before, but just--all of this whining! I can't take it anymore! I-I'm sorry, Isaac, but you need to grow up! Being sad some of the time is okay, but all I've seen you do is whine and cry! Literally! You need to get with the program--we're in a prison full of adults. Violent adults. Who would probably usually kill you sooner than cater to you like this! You're lucky that Vulture is so nice! Do you really think that this is going to cut it here?! We--we're not even normal people! We're criminals, Isaac! We're not babies! Y-You need to shape up, okay? Grow a little backbone! Do things for yourself! Don't make people carry you everywhere, and don't cry every two seconds! I just--I'm sorry for yelling, but just--ugh!" He turned, feeling unable to contain his frustrations anymore, and punched at the wall to try to vent a bit, leaving a small dent in the plaster thanks to his gauntlets. He then looked to Isaac, glaring at him. "I didn't think that I'd ever say this to anyone on my own side, but I'm sick and tired of you and your...your--crap! Just--don't--" As his frustrations continued to bubble out, Bravery found it hard to even piece his sentences together anymore--before he simply turned, walking out the door, then calling back to Isaac. "Just don't even talk to me for a little bit, alright?! I need to cool down! I'll...I'll apologize later!" He turned, marching out of the room and briskly heading back to his and Gabriel's bedroom--where he promptly flopped down upon his bed with his face into his pillow. He was so done right now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I'm sure that they'll accept you if I vouch for you! You can stay here with us, if you want!" Chelsea said cheerfully, giving Boris a hopeful smile. Having Boris join Vulture would be like a dream come true! She could spend time with him whenever she wanted, if that was how it went! That...and she was assuming that he'd kind of probably been kicked out of his old team by then...so he needed somewhere to stay...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:22 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo only gave a tiny nod and a feint 'mhm' to Bunny`s first statement, her eye still trained down onto the pictures given to her.
That... was Pugsy, wasn`t it? It was. The one holding Ryder. The sight almost made her feel a bit bad about how she treated the poor Greaser - even if he was a total scumbag who was dating Ivy and did a better job at cheering up Ryder than she ever did. Could the lack of attention attributed to him leaving...? It probably wasn`t too healthy to put the blame on herself - but she couldn`t help it much, especially with how things were going. There wasn`t a doubt in her mind that the reason Ryder of all people was kidnapped was connected to her... she just had a thing with dragging people she cared about down, didn`t she--?
Ivy`s voice snapped her back into reality. Her eye flickered to Bunny next as the redhead spoke, simply giving her a nod and turning her attention back down to the pictures as she silently thought. Would they all be enough to get to him together...? They were expecting them to come by, that was for sure. So, just walking right in would be... suicide. She was pretty sure. Then again, wasn`t that what they called her mission to No Man`s Land in the first place? Suicide?
She`d risk her own life for her cause, sure - but Vulture Team`s lives were an entirely different thing...

She looked down to Chelsea as the girl scurried off - furrowing her eyebrows just a bit. "Uh-- okay. But, hurry back, we kinda need to plan things..." It occurred to her a moment later that Emilia mentioned a friend of Chelsea`s that was in critical condition - and her mind automatically jumped to Elliot. The thought alone made her heart sink a bit... speaking of which, Bunny was leaving too -- "Hey, wh--! Wait, wait! I`m the strategist here, alright? That`s been my thing -- don`t think of anything without me..."

She overheard Emilia mentioning Paladin - which actually bugged her a bit. Since Jo was pretty sure she knew a bit more about Paladin... maybe not their footmen, considering she`d always been enlisted in Special Ops - but, it was something. She knew the weaponry pretty well, at least... but she never spent too much time in the walls. She preferred to keep as far away from No Man`s Land as she could; and look where that got her. That thought made her a bit sad. She looked down at Ivy again before saying, "We`re gonna get Ryder really soon, okay--? We just... need something like a plan..." She didn`t have the patience to come up with a full plan, honestly. Ryder needed to get back in their base now. Why`d everyone just up and leave--? Everyone sort of went to the Infirmary, making Jo figure they could all just plan there. Elliot was probably up now, anyway. And it most likely wasn`t a good idea for him to get out of bed just yet. She didn`t want to admit it - but there was a possibility they`d need him, even in his current situation... though, she`d do her best to avoid that possibility. Putting Elliot in harms way now of all times wasn`t really something she was looking forward too at all...

Right. Rescuing Ryder and such. Okay. They were going to plan some stuff really quickly - then just go and do their thing and hope for the best. But, first - getting everyone together. She looked down at Ivy a final time, giving her a small smile and a gesture for her to follow, before making her way to the Infirmary to follow Bunny, Emilia, and Chelsea -- though, there was no sign of Bravery, Gabriel, Isaac or Buddi... she figured someone here could fill them in before they left. She leaned in the doorway, peering in only slightly. "Hey, guys? Let`s do some planning things --" She cut herself off, only now realizing that... Bunny fell asleep. Oh. Well. She could plan with Emilia, then! Yeah. Okay. She smiled at the woman in question - though, it did look rather forced. This whole situation was weighing down on her quite a bit - she could physically feel the impact it was having on her mental state... but, as their leader - she had to at least try to keep herself composed. "Just you and me, then!`Kay, so. The Wall has... floors and stuff, right--?" Her gaze had fallen downward slightly, but she back up to Emilia, as if for confirmation. That was a pretty major Paladin HQ, after all - she had probably been there once or twice. "I mean... we don`t know where exactly they`re keeping Ryder... and the Walls are kinda really spacious. So there`s... a lot of stuff to go through... yeah. We could probably deal with a few foot soldiers and stuff - since their training isn`t that extensive. As long as there aren`t any officers around, we should be fine and dandy."
Though, the thought of at least Kraven being around to rub in the fact that he had Ryder in her face was incredibly likely... and it wasn`t like Kraven was dumb enough to face them all on his own. Her smile faltered notably - her shoulders drooping along with it. This... was actually looking pretty hopeless. It had been for a while, sure - but now that she was forcing herself to think clearly it was just... really bad. Though, that never really stopped her before, did it? Why now--?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac was blissfully laughing to himself until Bravery dropped him onto the floor. "Ow! That hurt my butt!" Issac looked up to see Bravery all mad. Fear came across his face of what Bravery was going to do next. When Bravery started to yell at him about what he does and how it pisses everyone else, his eyes went into shock. Even this guy was hating him. He flinched a bit when he saw Bravery punch the wall, his eyes being scared as he saw the damage done. If it was done to him, his bones would surely be broken! When Bravery was done and left, Issac drooped to the floor. "Even he hates me...everyone hates me...even Buddi..." Issac rolled over and looked at the ceiling. Just what was he here for now? Sure they were all in a prison, but it doesn't mean that everyone lost their humane! Issac got up and looked in the mirror. His clothes were surely all covered in vomit. Would he have to take a shower? Issac grimaced at the thought of it but figured that it would be better than being covered in barf all day. He pondered whether he should take off his clothes or not. Sure washing them in the bathtub would work, but his clothes would be all wet then! Issac shook his head to a no before finally knowing what he must do. He would have to do that.

Issac hesitated of what he was going to do next. This would bring back some haunted memories. He slowly took off the first button. This was going to take some time. After some time of removing his coat, he looked at his chest and back. Whip marks, scars and burn marks were all over his body. From the time he was in that room with Jade...all alone. Issac tried to shake his head to forget that, but he knew he couldn't. He used one of his hands to reach over and touch one of his scars. He yelped a bit as there was no pain, but the memory of that pain coming back. He walked over and closed the door, making sure that no one would come into the room. He didn't want anyone to see him like this, he doesn't want THAT moment to ever happen again. How defenseless he was as he was being violated. A few bit of tears came down as he went to take off his pants.

After finally declothing himself. Issac walked into the bathtub. He pulled the curtains and turned on the showerhead. The water felt nice. He smiled and closed his eyes as he hummed a bit. Issac finally opened his eyes when he saw the blood being washed down the drain from his left arm. There were still bullets in there from Figaro. Issac tried to pry them off with his hand, but grimaced in pain when he touched his wound. He would need a medic to heal that. Issac decided to sing a few songs instead. He started to sing Sunshine and Lollipops when he thought he heard something behind him. He turned around to see images of Jade. Jade was everywhere. Issac screamed as he felt his arm being grabbed.
"NO! NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEE!" He fell down to his knees as he grabbed his knees and went into a fetal position. Tears were coming out of him while he kept screaming at the Jades to stay away. He thought he was safe. He didn't want to get violated again. Issac started to rock back and forth on the bathtub, forgetting that it was on at the moment or that he was the only person in that room. Alcohol sure does mess you up.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:28 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi shot up from his bed - promptly hitting his forehead against the bunk above his own as he did. He rubbed the small bruise the impact caused and let out a groggy groan, shifting to place his feet onto the ground and slowly forcing himself up. He was now wrapped in a bunch of bandages, which he inspected momentarily - he figured they were to cover up all those bullet wounds Figaro stuck in him that he just kind of ignored for a while. Even for someone like Buddi, bleeding out like that for too long wasn`t exactly a good thing. It still needed fixing. At least, that`s what the medics said..
But, right now, his Isaac senses were tingling. He plucked his buzz axe from where he had left it leaning against the ground - taking a moment to stretch. It probably wasn`t a good idea to leave the blonde all by himself... but what was the worse that could happen? Buddi left his room in the barracks, hoisting his buzz axe over his shoulder as he sauntered along...

Oh, hey. He could definetely hear Isaac screaming from where he was. That -- that wasn`t a good sign at all. The mutant sped up a tad - walking down the hall at a brisk pace, keeping his buzz axe in hand. What was he screaming at --? Emilia did tell him to defend the base - so, if someone was attacking Isaac, he`d handle it! He couldn`t help but feel a bit responsibility over him, anyway. He figured it was because he was the only member left from Dave`s faction aside from himself... and any footmen they had sort of stayed at Conqueror Worm. Buddi and Isaac probably wouldn`t have been whom Dave would have picked to be his surviving members, and Vulture Team was definetely not where he would have liked them both staying in the aftermath - but he didn`t really have much of a choice.
He wasn`t about to go back to Conqueror Worm of all places...

Buddi came to a sudden stop, hearing some faint sobs being produced from behind a bathroom door. That.. was probably Isaac. Yeah.
...At least he wasn`t being attacked? Something was still wrong - so, he would be sure to get to the bottom of it. Though, he could kind of hear the sound of a shower running as well. That made him a tad hesitant - but, he knocked gently, taking a tiny step back from the door.
"Isaac--? I`m awake now...?  Is -- is everything okay?"
That was probably a dumb question. No, things weren`t okay. He didn`t know what else he could have said, though...   

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:50 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac kept on sobbing to himself when he heard something outside. Was it someone to save him? Issac gave a small smile before the voice that came from the other side sounded like...Jade. No, no, no! It can't be! It just couldn't be! Issac tried to shake himself back to normal as he felt something grabbing him again. He looked up to see that it was Jade again, with an evil face of lust. "NO! I TOLD YOU NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Issac tried his best to get away from the man before realising he was still in the bathtub. Trapped. He felt his legs getting split open as he saw Jade with that same lust in his eyes. No...not again! Issac quickly threw a soap bar at the Jade illusion, hoping that would give him some time for something. He scanned around the tub to notice the stopper that people use for soapbaths! Excellent! Issac quickly placed it down on the tub, letting the water rise now. As soon as the water got to his neck area, he turned off the water and looked at Jade. "I would rather die than be raped by you again! See you later fucker!" And with that, Issac plunged his head into the waters below. In his mind he would rather take death by drowning than to experience that again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy nodded at Jo and sort of hovered around her after she said they'd get Ryder back. That was important, but no one seemed to be interested in planning this, which made Ivy pretty angry cause this was Ryder ! And people weren't doing things! She was about to point out to Jo that she could blow up a lot of stuff for her if she wanted, but then Jo went all droopy and sad, and that wasn't very good.

"Hey... Want some battery acid? Or explosions?"

She asked, hugging Jo in an attempt to comfort the bluenette. Ivy wasn't too good at this, but she could try, right?

"Explosions make everything better! Almonds too, it's some crazy shit. Then we can blow more stuff up and rescue everyone and save the day..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:33 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 32 Tear4" />

"Rest well..." Emilia said as she began to walk out. She needed to tell Buddi that she was here now so that he can take a bit of break now. She then heard Jo and nodded her. "Of course! We shall plan... One almost forgets that you used to be inside Paladin... Did you ever imagine it would come to this?" Emilia asked as she sat down to make some plans with Jo. She noticed how strain Jo looked which made her concerned. "That's right! There are lots of rooms! And floors. But there are some floors that will stick out more then others, and I have no doubt that they studied my suit of armor..." Emilia said since when they took her in, they also took her armor for study. No doubt they probably made some improvements on them. "Hmmmm... If the Family is going to be there Jo then that means others like Conquer Worm Officers and maybe even the Black Dragon will be there..." Emilia mentioned since she supposed that could happen from what she heard from Eve and Bunny. "Hey... You look tired... Lay with me for a bit while we talk." Emilia said figuring that if Jo won't go to bed if she can trick her into laying in the bed and maybe she'll fall asleep that way.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next