Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Okthisoneshouldwork_zps3c3f8c58

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Totally--" Jo uttered between fits of laughter - though she didn`t quite get the reference at the end. Her extensive knowledge of dead forms of entertainment only went so far. Kraven being a magical girl did sound appealing, however. What would that make Ryder?
She made a few half-assed attempts to sync her drinking with Ryder`s; just for shits and giggles. She wasn`t sure if she was quite there yet, but Ryder laughing his ass off at every little thing was definitely bringing her mood up. She was, however, a tad confused at the way he was suddenly looking at her - with that dorky blissful expression and whatnot. Jo chose to ignore it, simply sipping from another glass Gabriel had mixed for her earlier, which she very quickly discovered held Vodka in it as well. She wasn`t usually a big fan of Vodka... but right now, it would do well enough.
She looked over her shoulder at the entrance to the bar as she heard a familiar yell -- "Oh, Rosa`s back, I think," She noted quietly, but then Ryder started to say things. "Mhm," She simply quirked an eyebrow at him, giving him an amused grin as he rambled on. She took one of the drinks Gabriel had prepared, giving a gentle nudge in his direction. "Just... keep going."
One word did stick with her, though - girlfriend. Oh. She wasn`t too sure about that. But, she decided not to bring it up at the moment - since Ryder seemed to already be pretty piss drunk and probably wouldn`t be remembering much of this at all tomorrow. ... Which meant she could say whatever she wanted and more likely than not have to suffer the consequences. Best birthday present ever.
"Ryder -- psst, hey -- Ryder, hey --" She started, keeping her head lowered down on the table as she poked him repeatedly in the arm.
"Dude, okay, so -- you know what would be, like, totally stupid -- if we just. Like. Made out. Like right now. Dating people do that, right--? And -- and we should FIGHT. A-And make out. At the same time. Because we`re --- we`re cool like that --"
Aight. She was drunker than she would have admitted. There was this slight slur in her tone she couldn`t quite help, and she was definitely using the bar as her preferred method for sitting up straight.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman

Henry continued to keep his eyebrow raised at Rosa whens he asked why he was here "Certainly not because of you guys... I'm here to protect Dorthy... that is all..." he told Rosa bluntly. It just so happened that Dorthy was safer here for now, that would change and he'd leave eventually. And then when they mentioned punching, Henry immediately took a step back "I'm not one for violence... don't try it..." he said, lifting his arms to shield his face.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Henry Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Ryder77_zpsd56c09cd

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder grinned at Jo, listening to her suggestion. And somehow, when he was this drunk, it didn't even seem to phase him. Because drunk.
"Wow--you--you're so right--dating people do do that--sHOULD WE DO THAT--" He sat up, as if preparing himself for this make-out fight. Yeah, this sounded like a totally good idea--Jo always had the best ideas. Yes. He knew that Emilia was in the room, but hey--it didn't matter. Because he and Jo were dating--they were all of the dating--and Emilia was not. Ryder couldn't help but feel a bit proud of himself--he'd been worried about having to compete with Emilia for Jo's affections, but now he was dating Jo and everything was peachy keen! He was so happy to finally be able to be open about his feelings for Jo, he was grinning from ear to ear. "I'm like--so ready for this, Jo--like seriously--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:16 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo quite abruptly picked her head up from off the bar, her palms still placed in front of her to keep herself from tumbling over and her back arched inward slightly. "Waitseriously--?" She chirped, beaming at him excitedly. Because - wow - could drunk Ryder just be a thing all the time --
"W-We should do that! Yeah!" She exclaimed, her voice literally shaking with excitement. She gave a huge, dorky grin, followed by a girlish chuckle. "-... I mean..." She then cleared his throat, coursing her fingers through her hair as she looked at him in the corner of her eye, smoothing out her voice. "L-Like, y`know, if you really want too-" Jo said coolly, trying to hide the fact that she was sort of internally screaming because was she really getting some right now dude gnarly --

She took a moment; briefly considering how exactly they were going to fight and make out at the same time. Should she... punch him? Or just kiss him or something? Well, no, she kissed first last time. Ew - was that going to be a thing? Keeping track of who kissed who and stuff? They weren`t even really dating --
She looked at him, her face fading into a rather... vacant look. "... How`s this gonna work --"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:15 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder paused for a moment--how was this gonna work? Like--he was pretty sure that he couldn't remember how this was supposed to work. Most likely because he was drunk. Really drunk. He couldn't even remember if he'd done anything like make-out fights with his old girlfriend. So, he kind of had to wing it here--
"Uh--should we like--go somewhere more private--?"
It probably wasn't the best idea to have a make-out fight in the middle of the bar. That probably wouldn't be a very good idea at all. "You can choose the place--if you want--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo`s eyebrows raised as Ryder suggested going somewhere more private - wasn`t it almost ceremonious to have your make out fights in a bar? Like -- making out, fighting - those both happened in bars, right? She honestly didn`t see a problem with doing it right here - but, if he wanted too..
"Uh -- y-yeah, sure --"
She said hurriedly. She kind of felt herself sobering up a tad; so she promptly took another large sip from her drink before answering him again.
"We --- We can go to your room...?" She suggested, offering a small sheepish smile. It kind of always felt like they went to her room all the time, anyway.
Thinking about it, had she ever even seen his room in the light?

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:47 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As soon as Ryder heard Jo's suggestion of location, he knew that his face was probably tinging red again--and he quickly took anoother big swig of the drink he was working on, finishing it off. Ah--much better. More drunk--good.
"Uh--yeah--sure--my room is okay--it's kind of not as cool as your room, but okay--" Ryder stood up from his stool, almost stumbling a bit. Right--drunk--riiiight. It had crossed his mind at one point that maybe he should carry Jo and be all suave and gentlemanly--but no, carrying people while drunk was a bad idea. Very bad idea. So, instead, he simply waited for her, before leading the way to his room. "It's--uh--it's got a lot of baseball stuff--and stuff like that--and more baseball--I hope you don't mind--" he did his best to make fragmented conversation on the way over there--he almost forgot why they were even going, until he remembered--right. Make-out fights. That was a thing.
Once he got to the door of his room, he opened it up, going inside, then waiting for Jo to come in before closing the door and locking it, while simultaneously explaining,

"T-To prevent another Dorthy issue--I'm not being creepy, really--or at least I'm not trying to--"
The room itself was a bit messier than usual. There were a bunch of clothes piled up on the desk--probably from when he had been trying to decide what to wear for Jo's birthday. Otherwise, the room was pretty neat--the bed was made, and the old baseball posters on the walls, while not framed, were carefully taken care of--all of Ryder's baseball supplies were piled neatly into a box in the corner of the room. Overall, the room seemed pretty simple, but well-lived in. The closet was ajar--once again, probably from the clothes issue.
Ryder walked over to the bed, sitting down on it, then pausing for a moment before looking at Jo.

"So...here we are...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

"So the little girl is still here? Does that mean Kraven has not left?" Rosa asked her voice becoming low and dangerous. She didn't like Kraven because the man killed her brother, and he had the audacity to come here. Jo allowed it so Rosa left on her own until the man left. Emilia shook her head. "No Rosa. He's gone... I think? I haven't seen his naked butt anywhere yet." Emilia said with a shrug. "Want to join us for a couple of drinks at the bar Rosa, or are you going to bed?" she asked and Rosa shrugged. "Going to bed. Good night Emilia, and... Henry." Rosa said as she left leaving Henry and Emilia alone. "So how are you doing with Dorthy?" Emilia asked since the guy looked to be taking care of her.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry just followed the conversation here and there while still being confused for much of it, until one last part. When Rosa left, Henry glare to Emilia "You lied to her..." he muttered to the red head "Kraven is coming back... he even said so himself... and he left Dorthy..." he told Emilia, he had no idea what this woman was playing at. Then she asked about Dorthy "I'm her guardian, not her parent. What she does is up to other people... I'm only here to protect her. I swore to protect her, like a knight... and I will die for her if I must..." he told Emilia bluntly "Whom I protect her from... I don't know yet... The Family... you guys... probably even Kraven if he goes too far..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Tear4" />

"Kind of hard to lie when you have no idea yourself. I even stated that with the 'I think'. Or were you not listening?" Emilia said back, not taking kindly to be accused of lying because she wasn't. She didn't see Kraven here so she assumed he left. She placed her hands on her hips and gave just as much as a menacing glare back. "No that's a body guard. That is what a knight is that just protects, a body guard. But you stated that Your her Guardian. Hence your stating that you are taking the place OF the PARENT, so act like one. Parents and Guardians do more then just protect, they help." Emilia said, making clear that there is a fine line of what he said, and what he really was. "Look... I admire that your willing to do so much for her, but I think you need to do a little more then just protecting. You can be her knight, but she needs someone to play with her, or toys at least. I can tell you this... Dorthy will become very screwed up if things continue the way they are." Emilia said since she was on the subject. "I only say this because... It looks like you have NO idea what to do with her."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry raised an eyebrow at the woman, this was why he avoided people from Vulture Team at all costs "I'm afraid I am not fit for that task Emilia." he told her bluntly "I do have no idea what to do with her, I am unable to feel happiness or reflect that on others, so I'd only make things worse for the girl." he continued "As I said, I will protect her, that is all. Even if from the shadows, that is my goal... that is what I promised, that is the most someone like me can do... I am sorry you are disappointed in how I go about my job, but that is what I can do. I am nothing more than a machine now..." he told her before turning his back on her, he was done talking to her now. He began to walk away, but stopped for a moment to continue "Unless you want me to bring out Mr Ghoul... he loves children... but he hates Vulture Team... and he'd kill you all while playing with Dorthy."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Tear4" />

"I can understand if you have a hard time because of... What you have been through. I'm surprised you can still have the motivation to move on." Emilia said as she gave Henry a softer look. "No... I am not suggesting that you take out your other half. I was offering my help. I... I have experience with children." Emilia said as she followed after him, her eyes downcast. "Please just let me help you with her."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry stopped walking away once Emilia spoke of taking care of Dorthy, but he didn't turn to her. His expression was completely hidden from her "I am fine with this..." he replied to her, he take care of her personally, but perhaps Emilia could do better. He still doubted that he would ever be able to raise a child now anyways. Henry wondered what Jo and Ryder were up to? Probably something he didn't want to see himself. He realized that his times with Jo were a thing of the past. Those days were all over now, Jo was rebuilding her own life. So Henry moved on, he would focus on Dorthy now, it might even be likely that he'd never see Jo again soon.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny couldn't sleep. It was a combination of several different sources. Elliot was making the bed hot...like...really. She was sweating. This was uncomfortable as hell. She loved sleeping in the cold...why so hot!? Plus Elliot was holding onto her rather roughly. Like...clinging almost to her. She could understand he was tired and not really thinking...but really, did he have a teddy bear he clung to like this at night? She didn't get it. Plus, the yelling and noise outside was a thing. They were really yelling out there. Must be a nice time. But she wouldn't take part of it...even if she was free.
She liked this really. Being this close without him trying to push her away, but holding her in. This was different...it was nice. But she was still hot and that sucked ass.
She started to look up at the ceiling, wondering how long she had been laying there...and how much time had passed. Frankly, she didn't have a fucking clue. Had it been an hour? 2? Was it morning? She didn't have a damn clue. A small sigh escaped her as she repositioned herself close to Elliot, his breath making her breasts sweat. Oh boy.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Henry... I could do it... You can still be there, or maybe I can just give you pointers. Be there with you..." Emilia said as she went after him. She could feel that he was unsure, and she wanted to help that poor little girl. She was such a sweetheart, and Emilia wanted that sweetness to stay with her. She didn't know what time it was, but it was kind of late. Maybe in the morning now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry shook his head to Emilia "I told you... that won't happen... even if the world stopped to make me so much as smile." he told her, finally turned to her to, an small expression of anger in his eyes. He wasn't going to pursue this any longer "Listen... I'm fine with you playing with her, play the mother if you want. I'm not a parent... I'm just protecting her..." he told her in a cold voice "And I'm fine if the girl never appreciates it, my job would have been much easier if Dorthy didn't know I existed." he explained to Emilia in a dark voice, this was truly how he saw everything, unfortunately Kraven had forced Henry to introduce himself to Dorthy and explain himself already.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Fine then..." Emilia said as she turned and left. The man didn't want to talk to her anymore, though honestly all she wanted to do was take care of Dorthy. Not like a mom, no one could replace that. But she wanted to just give the girl activities to do. She looked around to see where Jo and Ryder were, but unfortunately they were gone... Alarm bells went off in her head and she checked in Jo's room, opening the closet to see a box of condems fall. "... SWEET JESUS DRUNK SEX!" Emilia said since they were probably drunk as hell right now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:33 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo scoffed, "Pfft. S`alright. No one`s room is cooler than mine, anyway," She hopped off the stool - promptly stumbling as she did, but managing to catch herself via slamming her hands down on the counter. Alright. Alright good. She cleared her throat, straightened out her neck-ribbon thing, and snatched hat before giving a little nod to Gabriel and allowing Ryder to lead him along to her room. She tried her best to cover her drunken fumbling - which proved to be a task, so she instead gripped onto the redhead`s sleeve and tagged along. "Nah -- baseball`s cool `n stuff --" She replied to his attempt at idle chit-chat -- her attention to focused on observing the halls she`d seen a million times before instead of the conversation at hand.
She reminded herself that relocation was a thing she considered at some point... but, now, most of the rubble seemed to have been cleared out - and staying in Carrion Land was her ideal. Sure, she had a backup plan, but..

Oh, hey. Ryder`s room. Jo entered after him, her eye scanning over their surroundings for a moment. It was.. exactly as she would have imagined his room looked like. Sure, she`d been in here before - but only at night with all the lights off. She furrowed one eyebrow, quirking the other and checking over her shoulder as she heard a feint clicking sound - only to hear Ryder`s explanation a moment later. "Ohh. Yeahhuh -- gotcha." She replied, giving a tiny nod and going back to looking over his room. She suddenly stopped, her eye locked onto something on the opposite side of the room.
She slooowly stepped towards it, before suddenly making a stop in front of it. She bent over slightly - examining a tiny plant sitting comfortably on Ryder`s desk. She was silent for a moment - before looking over to Ryder, whom was currently walking over to his bed. "... Did you know you have a very small plant here?" She asked, glancing back over to Ivy Jr. "... I want it. Hey little dudeee- abubuubububu,,," Her voice reduced itself down to a quiet mutter as she leaned just a biiiit closer to the thing, making sickeningly sweet kissing noises at it only for it to snap at her and force her to promptly straighten her back to avoid it`s bite.
She was, sadly, used to being snapped at by carnivorous plants - so avoiding their bites sort of came as a sixth sense at this point.

A small shrug rolled off her shoulders - and she took her place plopping down next to Ryder on his bed without so much of a second thought.
... What were they doing again? -- Right. Make out fights. Hrm. She looked over to Ryder blankly for a moment, pursing her lips slightly. "... Here we are!" She echoed, offering a goofy smile in an attempt to lighten the mood. Oh, man. She should have brought her drink wit her..! Amateur mistake. Oh God she forgot the pancakes --
"... So... should I punch you? Or, like, should I kiss you -- I mean, I kissed first last time - so - y`know --"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder returned Jo's goofy smile with one of his own, then seemed thoughtful as he pondered her question.
"Well--uh--if you kissed first last time--I guess that it's only fair if I kiss first this time--" he said, going through his thought process before pausing for a second. He blinked once or twice, before just kind of leaning in and none-too-gracefully kissing Jo's lips. He probably would have been a lot better at this if he wasn't drunk off his ass. He had a bit of trouble gauging the amount of force he put behind the kiss--should he be more gentle? Or no--
Either way, he was kissing her. That was a good start!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:59 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo lowered her gaze for a moment as Ryder seemed to think her reply over, perking up as soon as he opened his mouth.
"U-Uhhuh--!" She responded quickly, unable to help the ear-to-ear grin forming on her face. Even in her current drunken state of mine, a genuine blush popped up on her features as he leaned a bit closer to her -- promptly crashing his lips into her`s. She gave a bit of a content hum, shutting her eye peacefully.
Huh. Well, he tasted like the fourth of July. Whatever. She furrowed her eyebrows a bit, as she noticed this was... a tad more forceful?
.. She was pretty okay with that. Jo used one foot to tug off one of her shoes - repeating the process with the other and pushing them away with her feet. She shifted, placing her knees onto his bed and being sure not to separate their mouths and such.
She placed a hand on Ryder`s chest, gently and ever slowly pushing him onto his back, smiling a bit into the kiss and taking her time climbing over him...

(OOPS TIMESKIP??)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Ryder69_zps6b7d0c45

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

*SO THEN A TIMESKIP HAPPENED. YES. THAT WAS A THING--AND THE DOOR WAS VERY MUCH SO LOCKED DURING THIS TIMESKIP--SO NO INTERRUPTIONS, YES--*

Ryder felt himself drifting back into consciousness slowly, and felt his bed underneath himself. Had he fallen asleep...? He must have...He yawned, wondering what time it was, and whether or not Ivy Jr. needed any water--but all of those other thoughts left his mind as soon as he detected that there was another warm body in the bed next to him.
Oh. That--That was--
Ryder was sober enough now to pale a bit when he realized that Jo was lying in bed, asleep, next to him. And he was unmistakably missing certain clothing items--as in all of them--Did they really...? Oh. Oh god--hadn't he just asked her out like--an hour or so ago?! What was he doing--Oh god, it was the alcohol, wasn't it--oH GOD THAT HAD BEEN HIS FIRST TIME--WHAT IF HE WAS HORRIBLE AND PATHETIC AT IT--
He tried to get himself to calm down, figuring that he had to do something about this situation...first order of business--clothes. He quietly slid out of bed, hastily pulling on some undershorts and an undershirt. Yeah, that would do for now--
He returned back to the bed, sitting down at the foot of it and looking at Jo for a moment. Oh man--what was going to happen when she woke up? Would she be...angry? Happy? He had no idea, frankly.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

When that time skipped happened Emilia was outside the door, and then left. Yeah cause she realized it too late. Drunk sex people... One of the most enchanting events in the world. Though they were in for a surprise, and although Emilia was happy for them... They were not wearing a condom. She knew because a box fell on her showing her the different types that Jo had. So yeah unless Ryder put on anything or if Jo was barren like the Farm in the Middle of Nowhere that woman was probably Preggers. "It's okay Emilia... Just act normal..." Emilia said to herself as she sat on a couch and drank coffee. Dorthy came zooming in like an airplane. "Wooooooooooo!" Dorthy said as Emilia left some drawing stuff for Dorthy. The girl had been coloring away all morning.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Youfuckedryderareyouhappy_zpsced138b2

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo stirred, groggily mumbling a few things before producing an actual growl from the back of her throat.
Her left eye was squeezed shut tightly - even in her weird sleepy half-drunk half-hungover state, she didn`t dare try to open her right one. She knew too well already. She tugged the sheets higher a little further, curling up under them and continuing to grumble nonsensically.
"Fuckin`... gagmewitharustyknife.."
She slowly but surely opened her one eye, blinking a few times over as it began to slowly register to her that -- wow, it was cold in here. Which was weird. Her room was usually pretty hot. She preferred sleeping that way...
After another few seconds of stirring, she peeked the top half of her head out from under the sheet, a hand already up to protect her exposed and empty eye socket, which doubled as a method to hold her hurting head -- blinking a few more times to adjust to the light. Her eye slowly scanned the room - was it Ryder`s? Enough dorky baseball memorabilia for it to be - oh, hey - the dude in question. She just stared at him for a moment. Waking up with Ryder being around wasn`t exactly... new to her, really. "Uh -- hey--" Her gaze flickered back to their surroundings - where she quickly caught sight of her hat discarded on the ground.
And her shirt. And her jacket. And her pants. And her everything --

So, waking up naked next with Ryder there was a whole other thing entirely.
Oh. Well, that was - she had mixed feelings about this. Pride, mostly - but also a bit of confusion and embarrassment and panic. So much panic. Was it the alcohol? -- Oh, God. SHE TOOK HIS VIRGINITY. THERE WAS NO CHAMPAGNE OR ROSES OR ANYTHING ANYWHERE IN SIGHT. WHAT KIND OF VIRGINITY TAKER WAS SHE --
"... Oh, man. Oh, shit. Shitshitshit -- rYDER WHAT -- DID WE EVEN --"
This realization definitely woke her up - she sat up slightly, tugging Ryder`s sheets along with her and holding them closely to her with her remaining hand as she did - and she didn`t really try to hide the fact that she was currently extremely fixated on Ryder`s exposed arm muscle - there were more important things at hand, but they were sort of right there and it was awesome -- bless tank tops --

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Ryder69_zps6b7d0c45

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"I--I THINK THINGS HAPPENED, YES--" Ryder blurted out, a bit startled by Jo when she suddenly started speaking louder--before he held his head with one hand, feeling a nasty headache building up in his temple. Ow--hangovers sucked-- "I--uh--yeah..." He stood up, turning away from Jo to face the wall. "I-If you want to get dressed, then I'll look away...!" Even though it occurred to him that he'd probably already seen her naked, it didn't really make a difference--Jo seemed a bit embarrassed about it? He himself wasn't quite sure what to think either--it was a good thing that he'd asked her out before this--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 17 Youfuckedryderareyouhappy_zpsced138b2

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

At Ryder`s first statement, the color drained from Jo`s face a bit - and she promptly pulled the sheets over her head again, crashing back down onto his pillow.
This.. just sucked. At first it was pretty cool - but now that it was sinking in, it just.. sucked. Mostly because this scene just felt all too familiar - this was like, what? The third boy whose virginity she took without their consent --?
Couldn`t she just.. like someone and not fuck with them? .. Literally? And poor Ryder of all people. She felt that horrible feeling of guilty pool inside her gut - the sensation successfully making her more than a little light headed when mixed with her already upset stomach and throbbing temples. She made a low whining noise, tugging up the sheets even further and curling back up into a ball.

As soon as he mentioned getting dressed, she peaked out. Jo sat up again, slowly but surely - just peering up at the redhead, her face flushed that idiotic red hue. She glanced behind her, quickly snatching one his pillow`s and just smashing it against his face, having to stretch a little out of bed to do so. "J-Just keep that there, alright?!" She stammered quite loudly, waiting a few more moments before slooooowly climbing out of his bed and gathering up her clothes -- rather hurriedly throwing everything back on, to the extent she hardly even bothered buttoning up her dress shirt, and just slipping her jacket over it and hoping no one would notice.

"O-Okay -- Okay, so -- Okay --" She sat back down on his bed, resting her elbow on her knee and tiredly holding her head, her gaze averted to the ground. She was silent for a second - before she reached over and quickly tied her eye patch back around her head - hoping desperately that he didn`t catch that one moment she left her wound unguarded. "I-- I`m -- craaaaap -- ugh, I`m so sorry -- I-I didn`t mean too --"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next