Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 43 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:51 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 43 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

'Ok maybe it works like this. No maybe that. No just argh!' Isaac was having a heard time of trying to work this coffee machine. It was his first time ever having to make coffee so to him it seemed like a cursed device. Just how do people make it seem so easy to make! Isaac was befuddled on how to make it, seeing as how this was already his tenth attempt to make it. Just then in a miracle, Isaac finally pieced together how it worked and got the powder brewing. Once it was ready, he took out two cups from the cubbard. He wanted to see how it tasted and whether or not he would like it. 'Ok three sugars and cream. I hope I don't screw this up.' He took three small spoonfulls of sugar and pored a bit of cream in both before stirring it up into a nice light brownish look. Was this how coffee looked like? Isaac walked over to where Mocha was. "Um Ms. Mocha? I got your coffee ready." He looked at her, seeing his teacher in some sort of trance. Just how was he going to get her attention. Isaac set the cups on a table and clapped his hands really loudly, getting her attention. "Sorry about that Ms. Mocha but here's your coffee." Issac handed her the drink and took his own. He hesitated whether or not to drink it before taking a sip. His eyes opened wide from the taste as he turned his head away and did a few small coughs. Yeah he didn't like coffee.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 43 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Pokemon Center of Vulture

"Huh?" Mocha flinched slightly when heard the clap and looked over to Issac. "Oh... Hello." Mocha said as she took the coffee and drank it. She didn't care what it was... As long as it wasn't shit. "De-cafe... Good choice..." Mocha said, and that was kind of scary. She can tell when something had caffinated or not from just tasting it. She must have had A LOT of coffee to be able to tell the difference. "So Issac... It's time to go over the medical kit..." Mocha said as she took out the medical kit and took out a few things. "Remember this well..." Mocha said as she began to discuss on how to deal with little cuts, to big wounds.

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:23 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 43 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Isaac watched as Mocha drank her coffee. Just how was she able to handle it? "Ummm you can have my cup as well if you want. I just took a tiny sip." Isaac said as Mocha began taking our a few tools for him to remember. This was going to take awhile as he tried to remember each one very slowly and thoroughly. "Wow Ms. Mocha, you sure do know alot about this stuff!" Issac said in amazement.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:33 am

Mocha Deren

"Of course I know a lot about this stuff... I was head nurse before I was promoted to doctor... Most of these things I memorized... Or I was forced to memorize, but for my own good... I was one of the only active medics on the field... Did you know that?" Mocha said with a sheepish grin before going on about explaining on how to deal with burns. That there were certains kinds of burns. 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd. Thrid being the worst, 1rst being the... Least worse. "Now... Burns can happen from a variety of things... Fire, electricity, certain chemicals, sunlight, hot liquids, and then there is radiation. Radiation burns are the worst... In fact we'll talk about radiation poisoning soon enough, but first regular burns. You can identify them by observing the skin, swelling, blistering, scarring... Only use the ointment to disinfect, but third degree burns are different. Becuase you don't only need an ointment, but also new skin or a synthetic graft to cover exposed tissue and encourage new skin to grow. Hopefully you won't encounter third degree burns" Mocha explained, and looked at Issac. "Are you getting this down?"

"I've been through Hell... My lover is gone, his child is missing, and I allowed a mad man to take control over a dream that I worked so hard to achieve... I'll stop him... If it's the last thing I do I will stop him!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:53 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"You were the only active one? No wonder you're so good then!" Isaac listened to what Mocha had to say about burns. This was alot to take in for the man but he tried his best to remember this. As soon as Mocha asked him if he was getting it down, Isaac nodded. "So would the bast burn scars I have be first degree and would the ones now on part of my arms and chest...be second degree burns?" Isaac slowly took off his shirt to show the burn wounds that resulted from the explosion. It took some time, but those scars started to cover now as there wasn't any blood oozing out of them.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:42 pm

Mocha Deren

"Yes I remember when I worked on you... But as for your chest I would have to look at it to confirm... But yes. Now since you don't have experience yet of handling third degree burns, you can leave it to me..." Mocha said as looked to see if the tube was working. And it was, Elliot already filled half of it. "We're going to need to change the bag soon, but anyway I want you to be practicing. That means get yourself familiar with the medical gear and learning how to keep your cool..." Mocha said, before she continued to discuss about how to deal with poison, or people who have done an overdose. "With poison, it depends again... Sometimes the poison acts too fast to really do anything, but what you need to do is really drain it from the body, the same thing with overdose. It needs to be drained, and-" Mocha went on, discussing whatever needed to be discussed about poison. "Now... Radiation Poising... Is the worst. Because your being cooked from the inside. The way you can tell that a person has it, is that the hair is falling off, they are covered in burns, vomiting blood... It's just nasty all around. You can treat it, but in my opinion... If you don't have the supplies to spare, then it's best to kill them off. Mercy kill them..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac listened to what Mocha had to say and nodded when she said she would deal with the third degree burns. That's good. He would probably do a bad job if it was the case at the moment. As soon as she said a new bag would be needed soon, Isaac ran off and brought back a new back a min later. He wanted to make sure he didn't screw this up! He listened in more about poison and then about radiation poisoning and how sometimes it's best to kill them when they're suffering. Isaac looked away when he remembered all the people who chose death then help, well one anyway. "If it helps them ease the suffering...then yes...I can see how mercy killing can help. But I..." Isaac clenched his fists and closed his eyes. "I don't think I can ever have the guts to do that..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Mocha Deren

"It's... A hard call to make. Every situation is different." Mocha explained when he said that he may not be able to do it. Mocha drank more of her coffee, and looked at his mug. Since the man said that it was okay for her to have his coffee, she took the mug and began to drink it. "Huh... Thank you for bringing that bag." Mocha mentioned as she searched in her mind of what else she should teach him. "Hold on... Trying to remember..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

"Oh ummmm your welcome." Isaac responded when Mocha said thanks about the bag. He looked down at the ground at a thought of putting someone down. If a chance ever happened, could he do it? Just what would happen if he did? Would he feel bad about it? Isaac kept on asking himself questions when his attention went back to Mocha trying to think of what to teach next. "It's okay Ms. Mocha. Take your time."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

A little bit of time has passed when the other members left to go fight. Isaac was making sure that the machine was working fine and that the bag was always being replaced when needed to. Elliot still looked as bad as ever but was there really a chance? Was he really alive? Isaac had to keep telling himself that was the case. He couldn't take it though. He had to as someone. "Um Ms. Mocha, this man, do you think he'll ever break out of this coma?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha was keeping track on the medical supplies here. They may have to go out on getting pain killers soon... They were kind of running out. "Huh? Oh Elliot..." Mocha said as she looked at the man on the medical bed. She sighed when she thought about it, "There are two ways that he can wake up... One is that he wakes up via help of the machine, and two is that we take him off Life Support and the shock will be enough to wake him up. But he's going to have to fight if he wants to either... Not gonna lie though he is cutting it close... We will leave him on life support for as long as we can, but it might just be cruel to let him live on. Of course that decision rides with the boss." Mocha explained as she went to change Elliot.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

So his name was Elliot. Gah. He really should of known the names of these people. He looked down at Elliot when Mocha was explaining about the two choices. "So what's his chance of living when he's off the machine and what do you mean about life support as long as we can?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43