Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land Empty Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy realized that stuff wasn't right between Bunny and Elliot...she felt awkward, tension wasn't nice. She heard the arguing and saw Elliot turning, so she sort of got in front of him and poked him. As Bunny said his name, she remembered! Elliot!

"Hey...wanna blow stuff up?"

She asked innocently, smiling up at the pyro.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Well guess what buddy! We are friends, whether you like it or not!" she yelled at him. "AND I..." she stopped, feeling if she said that, it would make things worse. The pain in her heart was enough to make things worse. She sighed. "Fuck...FUCK YOU ELLIOT! I swear, YOU'RE WORTH MORE THEN YOU THINK!" she yelled at him. Ivy went to follow, so she just...stopped there. She went back to the kitchen, sitting down and covering her eyes with her hand. She felt like crying, but just...sat there...not moving.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Meanwhile Rosa was working hard in training herself to become more useful for the group. She was crafting new bullets to fire that could go through metal, but it was difficult. Of course she was working from Emilia's plans, and the woman's numbers and concoctions were hard to read. Speaking of Emilia the woman was on the infirmary bed, out cold in a coma. Her body was fighting to stay alive, and there were times where she almost got out of the coma. She was healing up rather nicely.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:43 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea watched, worried about how much tension seemed to be between Elliot and Bunny, and then gasped quietly as she saw Bunny run back to the kitchen. She tentatively followed Bunny, coming quietly back into the kitchen and seeing the woman put her face into her hand. Chelsea clasped her hands together as she approached, frowning at the redhead in concern.
"M-Miss Mio...?" Chelsea paused, trying to think of what she could say. "U-Um...Miss Mio, you've...been through so much. I'm...I'm sorry..." Chelsea reached forward, giving Bunny a warm hug. She knew that she couldn't even begin to understand how the assassin was feeling right now, but she wanted to help her feel better! Chelsea hated seeing anyone sad...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot looked at Bunny with an expression of subtle surprise as she yelled to him, and even as she left, he was just quiet. He let out a sigh, he didn't really have anything to say, he would just make things worse if he told her what he really thought. When Ivy looked up to him and asked if he wanted to blow stuff up, Elliot looked down at her, he didn't seem particularly happy or angry at what she said. He just lightly nodded to her "I guess... sure... but I'm not any good at it anyways...."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny felt Chelsea hug her, and looked at the girl. She smiled and hugged her back.
"It's okay Chelsea...I'm alright." she said. "I just...I..." she stopped talking, knowing words would fail her, and let the hug happen. She started to clean up the bowls and such after serving everyone. She took some of the soup herself, and started to eat it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked confused...she was pretty sure Elliot was supposed to like explosions...SHE sure liked explosions...she shrugged and grabbed his sleeve trying to drag him...anywhere. She then realized she didn't know where to go to get explosives.

"Where do we get stuff for explosions?"

She asked, figuring he would know...Then it hit her: he was depressed. Ohhh...She slapped him.

"ENOUGH WITH THE ANGST!"

Violence seemed to solve things in No Man's Land.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot arched an eyebrow to Ivy "I have explosives in my coat at all times... I-" and then he was slapped across the face. Elliot just sort of stared at her with wide eyes "Oh..." he seemed dumbfounded. It was quite a trick really "Huh... well... we can blow up some rubble here at the base... that will at least make me useful somewhat..." he told Ivy, before taking a bomb from his coat and passing it to Ivy "Can't you already cause explosives with your cybernetics? Why are you looking for explosives to use?" he asked her, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy was satisfied at how her slap technique worked, at least Elliot wasn't all monosyllabic now. She smiled when Elliot handed her a bomb, then he pointed out that she didn't need anything to blow things up with...

"Oh right...You can have this one then!"

She handed the bomb back to him and nodded.

"Rubble explosions sound cool, let's do this!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

After the hug, Chelsea helped Bunny out with the dishes, then got a bowl of soup of her own, and began eating along with the redhead.
"...I really am sorry, Miss Mio..." Chelsea said after pausing for a moment. "I mean...I know that you really like Elliot. Like...a lot...s-so I know that your heart must be hurting when he's acting like this...B-But you can't give up, okay? You've just got to keep your head up and keep on trying! I'm sure that you'll get Elliot back soon enough! I-I mean...a mature woman like you, you must be really good at relationships and things like that! I-I almost feel like I want to ask you for advice..." She gave a nervous little laugh, swirling her spoon around in her soup as she spoke, watching the little eddies of currents form in the broth as she did so. "Y-You, and Miss Melchiott, and Miss Beaumont...I really look up to you all, you know? I'm sure that things will work out. You and Elliot will be happy soon...I'm sure of it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Apossiblejo22_zps9c7c3de4

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

Jo watched Ryder fade in and out of consciousness, a small smile on her face. He hardly left her side, really. She didn`t mind at all. He was some of her favorite company. His constant concern about her state was rather comforting, although she rather frequently shrugged him off. Being bed ridden wasn`t really new to her, anyway. She could bare through it. She was tempted to try to wake him up and start a conversation, but.. he looked so comfy. She couldn`t bring herself to disturb him. So, she spent this moment of quietness doing what she did most of the time nowadays -- just thinking. Although she tried her best to avoid memories of the day she killed the Inquisitor, she couldn`t help but just wonder about it. How had the Mistress known she needed them? What was the Inquisitor`s real beef with her? She was at least happy that word had apparently got around that she was the one who finished off the Mastermind. She definitely wanted that to be well known. The second she got out of this dumb bed, she was going back to showing everyone that even with their lowering numbers, Vulture Team was a threat. They`d remain a threat until the war was won.

She jolted slightly, hearing the Infirmary door creak open, but calmed down as soon as she saw Bunny. The poor woman had been in a state like Jo`s only a few weeks ago, but she was already up and running, basically leading the faction back out of their rut. She pursed her lips disappointingly, taking the soup the redhead gave her and placing it on her lap. "Thanks, Bunny," She said briefly, offering the woman a soft smile. But waiting for it to cool off? She was above that. Jo sipped the soup immediately after getting it, small tears forming in her eyes as she began to regret the decision. "Fuckshitassbitchfuck--!" Why was it so hot?! The blunette tried again. Yeah, still burned. Third time was the charm, although her tongue was kind of throbbing. Whatever. She was pretty proud of Bunny. Although, Elliot was technically her third in command, and that should be his job... even Jo was able to notice that the blonde just wasn`t himself lately. She tried her hardest to assure him that he was indeed a huge asset for Vulture Team whenever he visited the Infirmary, and he would agree knowingly, just to ease Jo`s mind. She could tell she wasn`t helping. It was Ryder all over again -- except, Elliot refused to accept help from the people who could get him out of that state. As hard as Bunny tried. She eased back into her pillow, idly swirling her soup around with her spoon as her eye began to scan the room, finally settling on Ryder. She beamed.

"Oh, hey! You`re up!" She chirped, a hand rushing to cover her closed right eye. Even after all this time, there was a faint pink scar over the wound. Not as prominent as Bunny`s scar, but Jo was still pretty embarrassed by it. "Did you sleep well?" She asked with honest interest in his answer.   

❝ Jo`s Battle Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder had just been drifting off again, his face nearly dunking down into his bowl of soup, when Jo spoke, pulling him back into awareness again. He looked at her, smiling, resting his soup spoon inside the bowl, up against the edge of the utensil.
"Pretty good. How about you?" he asked Jo, knowing full well that she had been having trouble sleeping lately. It was no wonder--they'd been through so much shit in the past month or so, Ryder was proud of Jo for being able to sleep even at all. He did admit that he'd been a bit Jo-clingy for the past two weeks, but he'd been so worried about her, he had hardly been able to think about anything else. He could tell that Elliot was being distant right now, and everyone else was busy repairing--so, if Jo needed emotional support, he knew that he would be the one who would need to fill that role. And honestly--he had no problem with filling a role like that.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot nodded to Ivy "Yeah... explosions are good..." he muttered before tossing the bomb he had just gotten back from Ivy to some rubble behind him. The bomb exploded behind him, the man didn't even turn back as the debris flew all around him "I miss the feeling of explosions... its perfect..." he muttered. He had given up hope on humanity, but he knew he could always rely on good old explosions to cheer him up at least a little.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa came out of her work space, unable to work out the plans of the perfect bullet maybe it wasn't complete yet for Emilia. She noticed that Bunny and Chelsea were out and about and went over to them. "Hola mis amigas... Como estas? Is it bad? Anything that Rosa cane help with?" she asked, wanting to be of some use to the group.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 pm

BunnyMio

"I doubt it Chel." Bunny said, drying some of the bowls. "Ever since I tried to kill Jo, he's distanced himself from people...from me...he's reverting back to his anti-social self. He believes he's useless and that...people are...bad." she said, looking down. "I'm not the best role model either...none of us are...we're not heros here Chels...we're...all of us are...the bad guys." she looked at her. "You shouldn't be here...you're too young and innocent to be here...and..." she looked at the others. "I'm no good with relationships...I can't keep an honest one...and whoever gets too close...ends of regretting it." she let out a sigh. "Sorry...sort of brought down the mood. I must be really tired, but I've got other work I need to do." she said, drying the last bowl. She saw Rosa walk in, and smiled. "Nah, we're good....actually, could you finish with Chelsea? I need to do some welding before I feel bad." she said, walking out and heading to get some work done before passing out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy smiled at the explosion, clapping and jumping up and down. She then pointed at another pile of rubble and her hands started glowing...then BOOM, a blast of energy came from her fists and blew up the rubble.

"Yeah explosions!"

She did a little dance and grinned at Elliot.

"Your turn!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 pm

words that kill

Jo hesitated for a moment - mostly because she could hear the sounds of explosions in the distance. She was on the verge of another panic attack for a moment - she heard explosions before the Inquisitor attacked, too. But as she heard Ivy`s shrieking laughter resonate, she calmed down. When had she gotten up? Man, Vulture medics really were magic. Right. She looked back over to Ryder, smiling at him sheepishly.
"I-- well, uh.. G-Good..." She lied balantly. She was getting pretty bad at that. She honestly didn`t sleep much at all. She spent a lot of time pretending to be asleep to ease Ryder`s worry, but she really just spent most of her time staring up at the ceiling in thought. How could she ever sleep, though? Each time Jo closed her eye she was immediately assaulted by the image of her faction being devoured by something she couldn`t explain. As much as she refused to admit it, the only thing that helped her get some rest was Ryder`s persistence. She definitely did not mind her companion`s clinginess -- she was rather fond of it, actually. Although, her lack of sleep was probably putting a detriment on her condition, considering Ryder was recently granted permission to leave his bed without any one`s help. And he didn`t see what Jo saw. She was thankful for that much, at least. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot watched Ivy's explosions with wide eyes "Aaaahhh.... 6/10..." he reviewed her explosion, harshly. Elliot tried next, grabbing 4 bombs then throwing them into the four corners of some rubble blocking a path in the base "And..." they all exploded at the same time, sending the rubble in the middle flying back, and clearing the path "I'm enjoying this..." he muttered softly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Oh, really?" Ryder smiled at Jo, even if he could tell that she was lying. He swiveld himself around on his bed until his legs were off the side of the bed, and he placed his bowl of soup down onto the bedside table. "It's good to get as much sleep as you can, Jo...we wouldn't want you getting stressed because you couldn't sleep." He really was worried about Jo--he could tell that whatever he had missed after getting knocked out had had a horrible effect on her psyche--and he wanted to be able to help her recover from this issue.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

As soon as he'd been fully healed, which didn't take long since he hadn't gotten injured during the most recent attack, Gabriel had gone to train. And train. And train. He'd been working so hard that often times he'd forget to eat, and Bravery would have to remind him. He was extremely focused; after seeing how badly everyone had been hurt in the last battle, and how much he was hurting Bravery by holding him back, he wanted to be able fight. He didn't want to be useless. Whenever Bravery was off clearing rubble, and even sometimes when he was around, he was training, working to improve. He'd wrangled up a gun to use as well as a knife, though he'd done some work on it with the help of Bravery to improve it.
Locked away in some distant room where he'd dragged a training dummy, he practiced hard with both weapons, and in hand to hand fighting. He wouldn't be as easy a target if someone came around trying to attack again- after all, they needed everyone able to fight if they were going to protect themselves. There were so few of them left... and some of their better fighters were still out of business...
Currently though, he'd decided to take a break. Rubbing a rag he'd found over his face, he sighed and examined the damage he'd done to the training dummy. Stuffing had leaked onto the floor, and he knew it'd be out of commission if he kept up much longer... But he didn't want to stop training... Sighing and draining the bottle of water he had with him, he wondered for a moment what everyone else was doing. The scent of food had traveled through the base, and he took a moment to wonder what it was. It smelled good, no matter what... Bravery was probably wondering where he was, at this point... He debated getting up and going to find him. Had he seen him since this morning when they'd gotten up? Had Bravery even been awake when he'd gotten dressed and left their room?
He couldn't remember.
The thought made him feel rather guilty, and with a tiny frown he got to his feet and headed out into the hall, taking his time as he headed towards the main area- until he heard explosions echoing through the base. For a moment, he froze in panic before hurriedly running forward, skidding to a halt as he reached the area the sounds had come from- only to see Elliot and Ivy. He stared for a moment before his shoulders slumped and he ran a hand through his hair. False alarm... well, he was here now. Glancing around, he finally caught sight of Bravery. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he jogged over, then plopped down next to him on the rock he was sitting on.

"Hey there."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy pouted at Elliot. How DARE he not give her a 10/10 for her explosion?! It was magnificent!

"I could have done better if Chelsea hadn't put all those mental blocks on me..."

She muttered begrudgingly...Then watched the explosions and tried to keep herself from smiling. She failed and started laughing before she gave her cybernetics some time to charge up properly, then exploded some more rubble, in a way bigger explosion than the last one. This one pushed her back a few inches.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:42 pm

words that kill

Jo could sense the knowingness in Ryder`s tone, to which she nervously averted her glance. She gave a soft hum in response, eye flickering back over to him. "I-I know that..." She insisted, reaching over to her bedside table and grabbing her eye patch, hurriedly tying it around her head before her arm got too tired in it`s current position hovering over her wound. Her extensive night terrors had been getting slightly out of hand - she had even asked Ryder to sleep with her a few times. He knew why, and she knew he wasn`t the type to assume it was for any other reason than what it was. Although, he probably wouldn`t be in the wrong to assume something else.. Jo mentally noted, her gaze accidentally lingering on the exposed muscle on his arm for a moment. No. Jo, stop. No. Bad.

She groaned, flopping back onto her pillow. "It`s just --" She put her hand on her head, pushing back the blue locks that covered her forehead. "I`m gonna go crazy if they don`t let me out of here soon. If I don`t shoot someone in the next couple of days, I swear...!" Jo sighed, closing her eye for a moment, defeated. "... I haven`t smoked in like, four weeks. Withdrawals, man." 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot watched Ivy's explosion as he stroked his chin "Ah yes... you have improved..." he critiqued it "8/10..." he judged it, still be rather harsh with the scoring. He probably wouldn't be happy until she blew up the whole city, then MAYBE, MAYBE she would have the perfect explosion! Elliot stretched a bit before letting out a sigh "Ivy... I have to go scouting soon, do you want to come with me...?" he asked as he took out a paper from his coat and looked at it, it was his notes for the last time he had scouted out the bases' surroundings. They were due for another check out anyways.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy still looked upset that she didn't get a perfect score, but when he asked her if she wanted to go scouting with him, she grinned.

"Yeah! Let's go do that, whatever it means!"

She didn't really care exactly what they would be doing, she just wanted something to do, plus Elliot was cool, so she was happy to keep him company.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot nodded to Ivy "Okay cool..." he muttered as he started to walk to the entrance. But then he came to a sudden stop, he remembered protocol, that HE MADE. No leaving the base for a scouting mission unless you had two allies. Usually Elliot would bring two footmen but that wasn't gonna happen. So he needed someone else "Hey Ivy..." he spoke to the girl, looking to her. Elliot sure as hell wasn't going to ask around, but Ivy was a social butterfly, so she was perfect "Hey... can you find someone to volunteer to go scouting with us? We need a third person..." he asked the green-haired girl.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next