Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Not really." Jo answered hastily to Emilia`s first question - because, no. She didn`t think it would come to this. She hardly wanted to be in No Man`s Land to begin with; and then she wanted to get in and out as soon as possible. The thought that she`d end up fighting Paladin head on as well was... pretty hard to stomach. But, if Black Dragon really did kill Colonel Shirley, then; the last of her loyalties were truly cut...
She gave a light hum as Emilia spoke about the building - currently wracking her mind to see if she held any memories of the space. She did; quite a few, actually. It would probably be hard to find a Paladin officer who wasn`t all too familiar with the walls that surrounded this dreadful city. She frowned only a bit more once she realized that those kind of thoughts were actually dampening her mood further - and quickly pushed them to the back of her head. She wasn`t allowed to be mournful or emotional - not now. Not while they had her second in command stowed away somewhere in those walls, and she didn`t so much as know if he was still alive or not...

She nodded. The merge between Conqueror Worm and Black Dragon seemed to be confirmed. And, if the Don`s daughter wasn`t lying through her teeth - the Family had been dragged into it as well. Just... everyone against them. It was getting pretty hard to keep positive again. She acknowledged it earlier; she was just out of her league here, wasn`t she--? Jo perked up suddenly as Emilia suggested laying down for a bit - she was pretty tired... but, resting now wasn`t doable. "Nah - if I lay down now, I`ll fall asleep in a heartbeat. I just -- uh -- I... I dunno..."

Oh, she forgot Ivy had been just sort of hovering around her. She seemed a bit surprised at the sound of the girl`s voice, a warm smile eventually tugging at her lips as she was pulled into a hug. Jo gingerly returned the gesture, appreciating the greennette`s attempt at brightening her mood. It worked in the slightest - what with the whole dying and coming back to life as a nuclear weapon and then dating Pugsy thing, she`d almost forgotten how much she adored Ivy`s presence. "Pfft - I think I can go without the battery acid, just this once. But blowing stuff up and rescuing everyone and saving the day sounds pretty cool..."

... What was she even still doing here--? Kraven kidnapped Ryder. She knew where he was now - in the Walls. She had the ideal team of people to deal with any sort of problem they`d come across; because Vulture Team was unbeatable. Right? If not unbeatable - then they were persistent little frickers, weren`t they?
"So - let`s do that. Rescue Ryder and save the day and such." That felt good to say -- just... so right on so many levels.
"Anyone wanna do an all-call to get everyone together--? Or should I?" Seeing who they truly had left around for this would probably be helpful. Everyone was pretty recovered from their last scuffle, anyway - save for a certain pyro who wasn`t going anywhere if she had something to say about it.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy didn't really understand how Jo could survive without the battery acid, but she shrugged and beamed as the explosions and saving the day were still approved. But why was everyone all talking about sleeping? And ACTUALLY sleeping? It was time to save Ryder, and even though she wanted to just stay and hug Jo, she knew that stuff needed to be done so that she could hug Jo AND Ryder!

And totally not Pugsy cause he sucks.

She thought, cause he totally did, right? Right. She pulled away from Jo and her hand shot up as the woman asked if someone would get everyone together.

"Ooh! Oooh! Me! Pick me!"

Without waiting to actually be called on, Ivy started running through the base, blowing open any locked doors and shrieking

"TIME TO SAVE THE DAY! COME ON NOW, HERO TIME!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Tear4" />

"Oh? Well... I would have thought it would have been nice to lay down." Emilia said and cursed in her brain. 'DAMN IT! She NEEDS sleep or she won't function! Why the hell is this so hard to understand!' Emilia thought before smiling at the suggestion of blowing things up. "You know what else would be good? Laying down. Not sleeping, but just laying down, and reading a good book or watching a movie to help us form a plan on the battle we're about to do." Emilia said with a happy voice. Though it sounded like it was on the verge of breaking. She wanted Jo to sleep... Now... When the doors were suggested to come opne via explosion Emilia did a face palm. "Jo... Do you have ANY idea of how the body works?" Emilia asked all of a sudden her mood suddenly very dark.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery jolted up out of bed as his bedroom door was literally blasted down by Ivy, the greenette running down the halls and shrieking about it being time to save the day. Time to save the day? That...called for a superhero!
Telling himself to let go of his frustrations from earlier, Bravery took a few deep breaths, composing himself...and then smiled. Ah...much better. He made sure that all of his gear was in order, nice and equipped, and then headed out into the hallway, heading towards the entrance in preparation to get going to save the day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:21 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny lifted her head.
"Fucking hell..." she walked outside the infirmary. "SHUT THE HELL UP! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO GOD DAMN SLEEP!" she yelled, and went back, laying down again. However, now she couldn't sleep. "Damn it..." though it came out muffled from the sheets.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Untitled-3

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 BorisAirayfull177203-1
Codename: Mr. Airay

"Doubt it...but it's worth a try. I can fight too...got my guns and my contacts." he said, pointing at his eyes. "Can't be removed, so I have weird info in my eyes all the time...sucks sometimes...anyway, ow." he chuckled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Chelsea102_zps1b0211eb

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea was about to reply to Boris--but then suddenly Ivy. And suddenly grumpy Bunny. Chelsea looked over at the door, having heard Ivy shouting about saving the day...did that mean that they were going to go get Ryder...? Chelsea looked back to Boris, speaking to him again,
"It looks like we're getting ready to go now...a-are you sure that you can fight? I don't want you straining yourself too much..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:09 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"I`m fine! Don`t even worry about it," Jo protested, not at all picking up the sudden dark edge to Emilia`s increasingly irritated tone. Her gaze flickered over to Ivy as her hand shot straight up, a wide grin plastering her features. "Okay, you --" And she was gone. Good on her.
Jo stood up again, taking a moment to stretch and check her jacket pocket - which her revolver was still carefully stowed away in. Good. She checked her pants pocket next - nodding to herself as she felt the presence of her combat knife. Like she would walk around without those.
The Don still broke her tommy gun though -- so that kinda sucked -- her attention was grabbed as she heard the sound of Ivy shrieking down the halls. ... It probably wouldn`t be a good idea to let her go near the intercom, anyway. So, this worked. Not like there were a lot of people around to hear it, anyway...
She grinned to herself - the word 'hero' and 'time' put together probably made her more pumped than she`d ever be willing to admit. She glanced over at Emilia as she spoke again, quirking an eyebrow at her. "Hm--? Yeah, I do! Why do you ask? Emilia, damsels in distress are an actual thing right now - that`s right up your alley! Don`t be that person! Could you wake up --" She blinked, having been cut off at the sound of Bunny shouting. "-- Oh. Uh. Never mind. Just meet me in the entrance soon, yeah?" She offered a bit of a forced smile - not giving poor Emilia much of a chance to reply before dashing off toward the entrance. "Thanks!"

She made a stop by her room first - taking another combat knife in the case that someone ruined the one she currently held, which kind of seemed to happen a lot -- and ammo. A lot of ammo. Six rounds in a revolver would only do her so good for so long, after all! With that done, she headed along to the entrance, simply waiting for everyone to gather around so they could get going. Every second she spent not kicking Kraven`s ass was just a second wasted...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy continued running and shrieking until everyone was awake, she just grinned at Bunny as the redhead woke up, she didn't seem to register the grumpiness going on there.

"Yeah saving people!"

She cheered, then ran back to Jo, her arms sticking out to her sides while she ran and made engine noises, pretending she was an airplane.

"Can we save the day now?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:37 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed. She stood on her feet and kissed Elliot on the forehead.
"I'll be back...you stay alive." she muttered to the pyro, and went to her room, loading her guns and getting the ammo she needed. She also had a few other things, her last explosives, and two other guns. Lastly, she got her knives, and went to the meeting spot. She was mentally psyching herself up. As she went to the meeting place.
"I'm ready..." she said, twirling her pistols and then putting them away.

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 BorisAirayfull177203-1
Codename: Mr. Airay

"Don't worry about me Chel." he said, sitting up. "I'll be alright." he put his feet on the floor and stood up. "Yeesh...I need a shower..." he chuckled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:28 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

There was a small moment of silence -- and then came more of Isaac`s screams, which startled Buddi to the point of taking a few more hurried steps away from the door. His voice was muffled, because door - but screaming probably wasn`t a good thing. It was again silent for a moment, so he took the time to tentatively approach the door again, knocking a few more times. "... Isaac?"
And then the blonde spoke again. His mind began jumping to conclusions almost immediately - but he calmed himself, knocking on the door once more, this time not as gently. He wanted to be heard. "Isaac -- tell me what`s wrong--? It-it`s Buddi, by the way - can you hear me?"
His attention was caught once he heard Ivy doing her thing, causing him to look over his shoulder briefly at the source. He wasn`t quite sure what she meant by 'saving the day', but he could guess that it meant him and Isaac were probably kind of needed at the moment. He knocked again, hoisting his buzz axe over his shoulder, his patience beginning to dry a bit thin. "Isaac! Come on, we gotta go--"  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:36 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy saw that most people were ready to go, so that was good. She was too hyped up to wait for Jo to give the battle cry that meant they should probably go rescue Ryder now, so she gave her own battle cry

"FOR ALMONDS!"

She then continued pretending to be a plane, except she also stole a few guns from the few footmen that were left cause obviously the living nuke needed guns too, so she could look cool. She then "flew" away, making her airplane engine noises and the occasional "HERO TIME" outburst.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:29 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo smirked as she noted the fair amount of people gathered around the door - she knew no one could have possibly not heard Ivy, so anyone not here yet was probably on their way. They could catch up; because quite honestly, each wasted moment gone by was beginning to etch at her temples in the most unsightly manner - and she was getting pretty fed up with that looming feeling of hopelessness or whatever. It was about time for them to take action again.
She was going to play hero now, and she was going to enjoy the hell out of it.
"Yeah, we`re good to go save the day now," She confirmed to Ivy, returning her attention back to everyone gathered. She would have thought she`d need to brief everyone - but everyone here probably already got what was going on. She opened her mouth, presumingly to give some morale-boosting speech that leaders always did in movies because those were awesome -- but Ivy beat her too it. And her`s was admittedly better than anything Jo could have come up with. She shrugged, and followed the greennette along, pulling out her revolver and readying it as she did. "HERO TIME--!!"

(EXIT)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:33 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac didn't hear what Buddi said. He was too busy trying to drown himself. After a little bit of trying to drown himself, Issac came back for some air. His face was all red as he coughed. The water was now bloody as he looked up to see the image of Jade still hovering above him. Tears were coming out now as he was scared. There was nothing he could do. Even though he didn't want to call for help he finally screamed for help. "HELP! ANYONE! PLEASE! I NEED HELP! I'M SORRY IF I'M NEEDY BUT I NEED HELP BUDDI!" Crying noises started to happen as Issac was scared of what might happen next to him.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:17 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Chelsea102_zps1b0211eb

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea gave Boris a small smile, before looping her arm with his.
"I guess that that'll have to wait, huh? We've got work to do. Stay close to me, okay? I want to make sure that you stay safe," Chelsea spoke to Boris as the two of them headed towards the door. Chelsea double checked that she still had her laptop with her in its case, and her knife. Oh, and her flash drive. The flash drive wasn't anything she'd be using in battle--but it might become important later. The two of them made their way to the door, following the others out of Carrion Land.

*Exit Chelsea and Boris*

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:19 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"HERO TIME~!" Bravery chimed in as he ran after Jo and Ivy, grinning from ear to ear. Hero Time was always the best time. It was time to go save their friend and kick some butt!

*Exit Bravery*

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:23 am

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed. This was either going to be really bad or really cool. Either way, she followed after Jo. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:45 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Paladin

"Well yes, but I believe-JO!" Emilia said before Jo ran off to avoid her. Emilia sighed before she decided to get ready. She started to put on her armor, and went to whatever they were doing. So it was now time to save the day? "Let the battle begin..." Emilia said before putting on her helmet and going with the rest of the group.

*Exit*

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

The eerie silence only frayed Buddi`s nerves further; an odd sort of panic and paranoia building up and gnawing at him. He made a mental note to just never leave Isaac on his own again ever as he quietly awaited some sort of response - and then Isaac screamed again. The sound of his own name midst the strangled cry for help was enough of an indication that this wasn`t going to fix itself on it`s own - so, Buddi took a single step back before throwing his shoulder against the locked door, causing it to burst open effortlessly. He held his buzz axe defensively, ready to attack whatever fiendish entity had been terrorizing his friend - only to see... nothing.

He paused, taking a moment to check over the room once more, just in case. Yeah - no ninjas. Huh. He looked over at Isaac inquisitively, grimacing slightly as he caught sight of a familiar red liquid sitting atop the water -- which, he wasn`t that worried about really, considering how easy it was to get injured around here. He lowered his buzz axe, almost involuntarily continuing to look over the room for any possible monsters just kind of lurking about, ready to lunge at him.
But there really was just... nothing. "... What do you need help with?"
He was a bit worried about the fact that it sounded like everyone else had already left to wherever it was they were going - but, he didn`t really want to abandon Isaac. Ever. So, he`d make sure everything was alright - then they could be on their way. Yeah.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Once Bravery had left the training room without even noticing him, Gabriel had slipped inside with his head down, deciding to train. He didn't have much else to do, after all. His boyfriend either hadn't noticed him or had ignored him... leaving him a bit bored and maybe, just a tiny bit upset. But as Ivy went shrieking through the base, he blinked, turning towards her- and in turn, getting hit by the dummy he'd been hitting as it swung back at him. He shot a glare at the object before slowly approaching the door, watching as various people pelted outside- before seeing Bravery flash past. "H-hey, wait up!" he yelped before dashing after everyone, his knife tucked into his belt along with his gun.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac kept on crying when he heard the door break down. He looked over to see who it was. At first it looked like to be another Jade which made Issac step back a bit in the bathtub until he heard who it was. Buddi. Issac's vision of Jade there dissapeared as Buddi was now there and the other Jade image in front of him disspeared as well. "B-Buddi! Thank goodness you're here! Jade...I saw him! He was here in front of me!" Issac pointed to where he saw the man, only to be air where he was pointing. Issac looked like a mess on his face, full of fear and snot while his breath reaked of alcohol.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:20 pm

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi raised an eyebrow, lowering his buzz axe further and keeping his eyes searching around the room. "... Jade?" He asked skeptically, his voice laced in subtle befuddlement. He wasn`t sure if it was possible for Jade to get in here... plus, why would he--? He was honestly pretty lost - he knew that everyone else kinda left and they should probably be following. This was most likely information he should be retelling to Isaac - but the sudden scent of alcohol put him off track momentarily. He had been entirely unfamiliar with the substance before being granted entrance to No Man`s Land and now -- he couldn`t think of a single pleasant experience with alcohol. He wrinkled his nose in distaste, a small frown appearing under his mask. "... Did -- were you drinking--? Isaac... you`re not even..." He was pretty sure Isaac was still a teenager. Teenagers weren`t supposed to touch that stuff, right? Oh, wow. He was just a horrid guardian -- or whatever he was.

He supposed he`d have more time to feel guilty about it later - right now they kind of had to focus on leaving. "I -- never mind. Everyone else sort of left - and I think we should probably go too..." He said in a quiet tone, taking a few steps back to allow Isaac to do whatever he needed to get ready and go kick butt or whatever it was they were doing. Saving the day, right? Hrm. "So... yeah -- I can wait for you by the entrance--?" The more he thought about it, the more anxious he got. His new comrades were out there doing things without him. Of course, they could all handle themselves - but wasn`t Elliot out? They were down one man -- three without the presence of Buddi and Isaac. His fingers tapped against the side of his buzz axe tentatively - of course, he was really worried about Emilia, even if she was sort of flawless and unconquerable -- Ivy was on his mind as well, since she wasn`t really feeling the best earlier... because Pugsy. The thing he caused. The sudden feeling of guilt washed over him, forcing him to take a few more steps back, but waiting for Isaac`s word of approval before actually leaving him. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac remained sitting where he was in the bathtub when Buddi started to talk to him. "Y-Yeah I drank...I needed something to ease the pain. I-I was going to kill myself so I wouldn't be a burden to everyone. Then came that guy with the mask and he helped me feel better and here I am cleaning away my puke..." A small hiccup came out of Issac when Buddi asked him if they should get going. "B-Buddi...can you help me get to our room? I need to put some clothes on since the ones I have are all covered in barf." He quickly grabbed the towel on the bar next to the tub and quickly placed it around his waist. He was still scared of anyone seeing him all exposed but was scared at the same time of anyone seeing all his scars on his upper area as well.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:27 am

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi checked behind the door as Isaac begun to explain himself - and the second he did, he felt his heart drop into his stomach. "Y-You... what--?" He... tried to kill himself? So.. Isaac wasn`t happy then... Buddi not only felt exceedingly guilty - since he had took it upon himself to watch over the blonde and all, but extremely sympathetic. He was more than well aware of the type of utter despair one had to felt in order to wish to take their own life; if his altered, shell of a mutant body would have allowed it - he would have gone through with it years ago...
But Isaac had no mutations. He didn`t spend the entirety of his life locked away in some foreign area - he didn`t endure anything like Buddi had. He wasn`t supposed to be sad like this... so, Buddi was gonna fix it. His mind worked as he remained silent for a moment. What made him happy--?
... The blood of his enemies! Perfect! A bit of a smile grew underneath his mask - he was going to help Isaac feel a-ok again. Maybe Buddi couldn`t be saved anymore, but Isaac sure could be. "I--I`ll get you new things, just stay put." He chimed, backing out of the door and going into a full on sprint down to the barracks. He hurriedly gathered a change of clothes for the blonde, and sprinted right back - all in less than a minute. "Okay, put these on -- meet me in the entrance! I`ll fix everything, okay?" He didn`t allow Isaac to speak another word to him before he was off, joyfully making his way toward the entrance of Carrion Land. They had just the perfect opportunity to fix this whole thing now -- Isaac wouldn`t have to hate himself anymore! Isaac was so lucky to have someone like Buddi to help him. It almost made the mutant envious. Though, he supposed Dave did help quite a bit...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 33 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac waited in the bathroom while Buddi went to go get a change of clothing. He looked at himself, his left arm still bloody. He had to do something about that. Issac walked over to the mirror and opened it to look for a bandaid. Maybe that would help. He kept on searching the cabinet until he found a box of first aid. Maybe that will have what he needs. He opened it up and noticed the bandaids in there. Excellent. Issac found the big ones and applied it on his left arm, hoping that the blood wouldn't get through. Issac listened to what Buddi said and was going to ask what they were going to do. Before he could however, Buddi already left towards the entrance. Issac sighed and shook a bit, not knowing what was coming up next but decided to go with it. He put on the extra clothes, took out the cards from his messy shirt and placed it inside his new one, and walked towards the entrance. "Ummm...shall we go Buddi?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 pm

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi beamed at Isaac under his mask as soon as the other joined him at the entrance -- he was just so excited to make his friend happy again! And of course this would work - who didn`t think cutting open their enemies was just the best thing ever?!
"We shall!" He chirped, leading Isaac out the entrance merrily.

(EXIT BUDDI AND ISAAC)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next