Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac kept grabbing on to the side of his head as Bravery told him his name. Issac chuckled quite a bit. "I-If your last name is Valentine? Does that mean...you're good at being a valentine?" Issac laughed to himself after asking that joke. Nope. He was still drunk. Issac laughed some more. "If you're a liberator, wheres your sword and armor! I mean what kind of knight are you if you don't have a sword!" Issac smiled and whoo'd at the air. He then walked back and forth while trying to hold back more laughter. He then sighed and sat down on one of the stools as depression kicked back in. "I wish I was as brave as you...maybe then I won't be so useless to everyone...they hate me don't they..." Issac looked down on the counter when his ears perked up about him not containing alcohol. "S-Shut up!! I-I can totally take in my alcohol! *Hic*"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery stared at Isaac as the boy was drunkenly rambling away, slooowly raising an eyebrow as the blonde continued.
"Uh...no, you obviously can't take your alcohol, I don't think...?" Bravery said sitting down onto one of the bar stools. "And being brave isn't that hard. You just need to learn to not run away, and face your fears. You've gotta fight with everything you've got! You've just gotta learn to just go for it!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

"N-N-Nonsense!! I am very goooooood with this alcohooool substance! *Hic*" Issac spun around in his stool chair while Bravery talked. His face went back to being depressed. "Easy for you to say...I-I'm scared. I'm just useless...and I know that I'm just a nuisance to everyone...they all hate me...*Hic*"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:48 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Well...I hate to break it to you, but...people are gonna just keep thinking about you the same way if you keep acting like that," Bravery said, frowning slightly, resting his elbows down onto the counter of the bar. "I'm gonna say something that you'll probably take offense to here...but keep in mind that I'm just giving you the cold, hard truth. And here it is: People get annoyed at people who complain about being 'useless' without trying to improve themselves. If you just sit around crying about how 'useless' you are or how much of a 'nuisance' you are, then yes. People are going to hate you. Because that would just be sitting around complaining and doing nothing. However. If you actually work to improve yourself, then not only will your own opinion of yourself grow, but also will everyone else's. You understand?" Bravery stood from the barstool, walking over to the sink and filling up a glass with water before coming to sit back down at the bar. He took a big sip of water, then looked to Isaac again. "...Did you know that I used to be with Conqueror Worm? When I first joined this team, I thought that everyone hated me, too. And they probably did. They suspected me of killing one of the team members. Only Bunny believed me back then...but you know what I did? I worked to better their opinion of me. I fought for everyone--and eventually, they trusted me just as much as they trusted anyone else. Listen--people are going to have their own opinions of you, no matter what. So, if you want them to treat you better, you're gonna have to start by treating yourself better, and by actually working for improvement. Stagnant rivers never ran anywhere, and all that. If you want all that algae to get washed away, you've gotta be the one to open the flood gates. Know what I mean?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac sat there, staring at his empty glass of water while listening in on Bravery. He sat there, thinking of all the times that he stood in the back. All the times that he had to be saved. All the times he just watched others take action while he was just...there. He clenched the glass tighter, his hand and whole body shaking. He wanted to get stronger. He wants to protect everyone. He doesn't want to be useless! More thoughts kept flowing in his head. Issac turned to Bravery, his face all red from the alcohol but there was also something on his face as well. Tears. Tears were coming out from him as he tried his best to hold back sniffles. "Please...please help me become stronger...I don't want to become useless anymore." Issac let go of the glass as he held his hands together as comfort. "I want to help everyone. I don't want to be in the back anymore and just be the guy that can't do anything! Maybe then Buddi won't get hurt. Maybe no one else will get seriously injured if I help." He wiped away some tears, hoping that would help stop them from coming out but then more tears kept on coming. "Theres just...so many deaths that I've seen. So many times where I couldn't do anything to help them...all the pain that I've felt...thats why I want to help. I want to make sure that everyone is safe!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery stood up, smiling confidently as he got Isaac's answer.
"Alright then! We should start training right away, then! And don't think I'm gonna go easy on you, 'cause I'm not! You'd better be ready for some pretty intense practice!" He reached back around behind his head, adjusting his mask a bit as he stood there.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Tear4" />

Emilia came back with Ivy on her back, and the horse with her. "Hello! We're back! And we have some news about Conquer Worm!" Emilia called out, as the horse came trotting by. She let Ivy slide from her back, and took Chelsea off with ease.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac shook his hands in the air as Bravery said that they should get ready to practice. "N-N-Not at the moment! M-My head still hurts!" Issac said hoping Bravery will understand since the man is still drunk at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"No pain, no gain, mister!" Bravery cheerfully said as he grabbed one of Isaac's hands that was waving in the air, then proceeded to drag the guy off towards the training room. "You can never get enough training, and it's never too early to start!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Chelsea102_zps1b0211eb

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea was placed down gently onto the ground by Emilia, and she took a moment to smooth out her skirt as she heard Emilia call to everyone that they had news.
"I hope that Bunny isn't still mad..." she mumbled quietly.

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac felt his hand being grabbed and was starting to get dragged toward the training room. "Nooooooooooooooooo! Let go of me!" Issac started to thrash around like a little kid would. He then started to shout, "I'M GOING TO GET PULVERIZED! BUDDI! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo arrived the same time as Emilia, Ivy, and Chelsea; sauntering along side the horse with her hands still shoved deep into her pockets. Her expression was rather grim - tired, too, more than anything. The sight of Jade`s limp body - albeit left rather peacefully, served as an unfortunate reminder of her own mortality. Jade was gone - just what was keeping her around? Or Ryder, for that matter...
But, some ungodly force was keeping Kraven around more than anyone. Those obnoxious blimps outside were a pretty nifty reminder of that. Her blue gaze shifted to Emilia as the woman announced their presence. "It`s not that big of a deal... I guess it had to happen eventually.." She stated lowly, rubbing the back of her neck in a moment of aggravation - she kind of just wanted to hear whatever Bunny had to tell them and get back to finding Ryder.
The sooner she was assured of his safety, the better.
Speaking of which - she looked down at Chelsea as she spoke, even if it was to herself more than anything. Thinking about it, she should probably still be mad at Bunny, right...? Or was that too petty? Sure, what she did was pretty out of turn and disrespectful and all - but if she had useful information, Jo could forgive her for pretty much anything...  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"I've been waitin..."
Bunny was standing in the hallways, arms crossed, looking at Chelsea, Emilia, and Jo. She had a stern look on her face. She was still a little ticked at Jo, but those had to be put aside for now. Now it was business time.
"I got some pretty dang nasty intel...A lot of it y'all ain't gonn like." she said, and then took a breath. "Ready or not, here it is. Turns out, I was right. Kraven...and Pugsy, do have Ryda. He was unconscious when I saw him." she showed a picture of Ryder's current condition via her camera. It was Ryder being held like a sack of potatoes by Pugsy. Judging from the picture...not good. "And that's only the tip of the ice burg...I got more." she had two other pictures. One of the Don's remains on the ground in a splatter..and the other of Kraven talking to the Mistress. "I guess you don't need me to tell you the Don's dead. Far as I know, the Family died with him...or worse...joined Kraven. And I don't mean Worm...I mean Kraven. He's declared himself the leader of No Man's Land, and..." she took one last picture out. "And is already recruiting an army...it's most of the freaks and mooks around these parts, the ones not in Vulture or any organization. In a matter of hours, he's taken over everything...except us." she said. "I saw the officers of Black Dragon...China Town is their HQ it seems...Or at least that's where the blimp and fight indicated. I'm guessin boobirella is their leader." she let out a sigh. "I've been watin since...I didn't want to not give ya this intel, so I came back. I don't know if they are still there or gone somewhere else...but I do know one thing...we're boned..." she finished.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:33 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"P...Pug...sy...?!" Chelsea exclaimed, her eyes going wide. "Wh...What...is he doing...working with Kraven...?" She couldn't believe it. Pugsy had been one of Ryder's best friends, not to mention his second in command...! "Pugsy didn't betray us...right Bunny? Right?! P-Pugsy wouldn't do that! He wouldn't! H-He's...our...f-friend..." She wrapped her arms around herself, seeming to begin to tremble slightly at this revelation. She couldn't even process this. She had looked up to Pugsy...! But now... "...Wh...Why...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Tear4" />

"Then I don't need to tell you that Jade is dead." Emilia said with her arms crossed. Her eyes began to widen her her heart began to sank with every word of Bunny. They literally were screwed and most likely going to die. They had no place to run, and no place to hide. "Christ... The swine has really got us by the tails hasn't he?" Emilia said and with most of their guys out of commission... They really were screwed.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery just kept on dragging Isaac down the hall--the guy had said that he wanted to get stronger, there was no backing out of it now! He continued on until they finally got to the training room, and he finally let go of Isaac's hand.
"Alright! Here we are! Time to get started."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:13 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"We`re never boned."
Jo quipped sharply, looking Bunny straight in the eye. She had taken the pictures offered by the redhead - her expression almost deadpan the entire time. The information was seeping into her brain - and although she heard of The Don`s death over the blimps outside, seeing pictures just made it all the more... grotesque. Despite the fact that all the odds were definetely against them, and the fact that she could quite literally feel her remnants of sanity slipping through her finger tips - she was composed. "I don`t know if you`ve been paying attention or not - but, Vulture Team is never boned. He`s trying to drag us in - and, you know what? He`ll regret it. We`re not about to give up. Because Vulture Team is never boned. Kraven`ll learn that when we come knocking on his door!" She said, a hint of a smile tugging at her lips as her statement comes to a close. She placed her hand on her hips, "We`re heading to China Town, then. Just to get the princess back. Then, we`ll think of a way too --" Jo paused, quirking an eyebrow at what sounded like... a motorcycle outside? Elliot was still in the Infirmary... she reached into her suit jacket, fingers hovering over her revolver...

The lift into Carrion Land abruptly lowered - a familiar, blonde, and sharply dressed woman exiting it shortly after. Jo was, as if on cue, the first to draw their weapon - pointing her revolver directly at the intruder`s head.
"How`d you --?!"
"Henry." She answered simply, her demeanor calm and collected as she approached the Vultures. Jo`s expression softened in the slightest, but she kept her weapon up - to which Eve seemed to have no real reaction too. "I swear, if you take another goddamn step toward me, I`ll--!"
Eve stretched one arm out to the bluenette, sticking one finger out and just looking at her for a moment. "Shut up."
"I`m sure you all heard the news from the obnoxious blimps outside - Kraven has No Man`s Land. The Family wants it back. But we aren`t idiots. So, The Family is on Kraven`s side. That`s not why I`m here. Don`t waste your breath going to China Town - your dorky redhead is in the walls." She stated simply, pulling at the end of her gloves to adjust them ever slightly.
Jo was still a bit stunned, since Eve did the thing to her and she wasn`t quite sure how to respond - but this new bit of information seemed to snap her back into reality. "The Paladin HQ--?"
"Did I fucking stutter? I`ll be taking my leave now."
Just as The Kingpin turned to do just that, she gave her lapels a small tug, looking over her shoulder at Jo. "Also, you`re a whore."
"Wh--"
With that, she was gone. Jo was left a bit dumbfounded, her revolver still up and aimed - was that some kind of attempt at helping them? If they were truly keeping Ryder inside the Walls of all places - that... meant they were fighting Paladin to get to him. An entire army of soldiers that endured similar training to herself. That... was okay. They could do that. Yeah. Jo lowered her gun, and tucked it back into her jacket, clearing her throat before speaking. "... Anyways. I guess he`s in the walls, then. Which... means Paladin..." She trailed off, averting her gaze. She knew what that meant. But... she was the leader here, after all - it was her job to be unphased. "That changes nothing -- Vulture Team is never out of the game, okay? I`ll need all my officers to gather again, so we can get some kind of game plan together. Because... we`re gonna save Ryder. Kraven`s gonna get what he`s asking for."

(EXIT EVE)  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain

EVE FALCONE
The    Don / The    Kingpin
The Kingpin`s theme - Lust Sin

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Wowokay_zps0e9cd6e8
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:15 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny sighed, and watched as Eve waltzed in and out. Carrion Land just wasn't safe anymore. It was like nobody fucking listened to the intel she risked her life to get, and then suddenly, THEY KNOW FUCKING EVERYTHING.
But anyway.
Bunny listened to Eve, and then to Jo. She listened and then spoke.
"So...let me get this straight...we're suppose to go to the Walls...the most fortified place in No Man's Land. No...let's say we do right? We get past the guards with the advanced Paladin weapons. And the tight security inside...and through the doors we most likely won't be able to open...and through the elevators we can't move or the stairs we can't go through...suppose we did that...somehow...we're supposed to waltz in with Ryder...and leave...alive? Is that what you're saying?" she asked, doing the math in her head.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:35 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea visibly paled further and further as she gained more information on the situation, first from Bunny, then the small extra tidbit from Eve. Ryder was in the Walls...? In the Paladin HQ? Paladin...hacking their system was the very reason that she was in the prison...so she knew how difficult it was. She didn't know if she could re-do it without Alex's help...s-so what help could she even be in helping Ryder?! She knew that she'd have to try, but still...!
"U-Um...I...might be able to try to...h-hack their security system...to make things easier..." Chelsea spoke up quietly. "It would p-probably take me a long time, though...I had help the last time that I hacked into Paladin...I-I can figure it out again, but...it's hard..." She was terrified--terrified of what was going to happen next. It was obvious that things were about to heat up really bad--and the casualties were no doubt going to start stacking up. And as such--she wanted to help as much as she could! She wanted to keep everyone safe...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:24 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel had taken his time on the walk back. He was a bit in shock by all they had learned at Conqueror Town, and as a result, the rest of the group that had gone out to investigate reached Carrion Land much, much before him. When he finally did make his way inside, a fair amount of drama seemed to have already happened, and he frowned as he looked over the cluster of girls talking worriedly. They all seemed a bit on edge... but he was distracted by the fact that his boyfriend was not where he had left him. True, he knew there were probably important things to handle- but right now, he wanted to find Bravery.
He kind of needed to apologize for the handcuff thing.
He slowly ventured further into the base, sighing softly as he went through room after room, unable to locate where the superhero had gone. Until... finally reaching the training room, he peeked inside then backed out again- before blinking and stepping just inside the door, looking over at Bravery and Isaac quietly. He didn't know what was going on over there- but he wouldn't interrupt. He had bad memories from the last time he had interrupted...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac stumbled a bit when Bravery finally released his hand. He looked up at the man who was getting ready to fight. He felt nervous. He didn't want to go through this right now! 'I'm going to die aren't I...' Issac felt his breathing getting tighter. Everything around him suddenly turning towards him. He looked back at Bravery. 'I can't fight at the moment...I'll just try my best to dodge.' Issac got into a defensive stance and waited for Bravery to make the first move.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:20 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery looked at Isaac, a bit confused as the blonde got into a defensive stance.
"Wait, you thought that we were sparring already? Pff! Not yet! That happens later, silly! For now, we need to do exercises! Let's start with...hm...fifty push-ups! I'm sure that you can do it!" Bravery grinned at Isaac, crossing his arms. "I'll even do them with you, if that'll help any!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:16 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac stood there in shock and surprise as Bravery said they weren't sparring yet. "Wait...you mean were not doing that yet?" Then came in about doing push ups. Great. Issac was not good for doing exercises. This was going to suck. Issac went down on teh ground as he got ready to do his first one. He relaxed himself as he positioned himself up. Music of victory were going through his head. He can do this! Issac breathed in and out as he then tried to go down. So far so good. Then came the part of getting back up. Oh not good. Issac found himself struggling to get up. His face was getting red as he tried every ounce of strength getting up. He was halfway there before falling back down to the ground. His face was all red as he was panting. "T-This is hard..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 31 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy decided to speak up then, after standing shocked for a while because of the Pugsy holding Ryder picture. She slowly started blinking as she heard a motorcycle, then saw Eve. She had no idea who she was, and was tempted to stab her, but if Jo didn't shoot her, she couldn't be that bad. Then she was gone before the greenette could do anything, so she just sighed and looked around her at everyone. How were they not freaking out? Pugsy had betrayed them! She clenched her own fists to keep herself from bursting into tears or explosions or some other not so pleasant thing.

"Let's get Ryder."

She said childishly, not seeming to grasp the gravity of the situation, she just wanted her younger-older brother back.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:56 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery watched with confidence as Isaac began to do the push-up--but then the blonde collapsed onto the ground before even finishing one push-up. Bravery frowned slightly, being...well, surprised. Isaac couldn't even do one push-up? They weren't so hard, right? At least, Bravery thought so.
"Well--uh--maybe it's your form! Here, watch me!" Bravery suggested before getting down into the push-up position, doing several repetitions of the exercise with relative ease, before standing back up again. "See? Like that! You can do it, you've just gotta push yourself past your limits!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next