Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo didn`t stop for a second -- she kept digging desperately at the desert sand - looking for some reassurance that Henry was still there. She need him to be okay..! After everything they did -- he wasn`t allowed to just disappear without a trace --!
And then there was a roar. She froze, staring down at the ground below her, not daring to peer upwards. Slowly, but surely she began too - and she saw was horrifying.
Jo clasped a hand over her mouth, staring at the mass of bloody, disfigured meat before her and having to stop herself from emptying her stomach at the sight alone. Was that--? There was no way. You don`t just.. take that kind of damage and start moving again...!
She was, needless to say - quite horrified at the display. She couldn`t wrap her head around what was happening at all.
She still -- she had to find Henry..! He needed to answer...!
... Was she fooling herself? Henry... wasn`t coming back. She failed him. He was gone. Through tear pricked eyes, she stared at The Don - her wide-eyed, shocked expression slowly contorting into one of pure contempt. "What... What happened to him...?!"
She barked, pulling herself back onto her feet. "Why`d he just fuckin` explode--?! What did you do, you pathetic pile of shit--?!"
She couldn`t help but glare down at herself as she shouted at him - her only black suit was riddled with scorch marks from the explosion, and dusted over with sand. Suckish. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi looked down at Figaro as he skidded onto the ground - a satisfied, malicious look in his visible eye as he did.
He followed behind the crawling Figaro at a slow, steady pace - ready to take his sweet, sweet time with this and enjoy the hell out of it. Until.. he said something. A name. A name that made Buddi stop in his tracks, and stare down at him with wide eyes.
.. Jeremiah Carraway...
A voice in the back of his mind said he should know this. Jeremiah Carraway. Who was Jeremiah Carraway? Why didn`t he know --? What did they do to him --? Was he more far gone than he thought? He wasn`t -- he didn`t know if he could ever be fixed...!
Buddi blinked several times, taking one or two cautious steps away from Figaro. He stared down at him more, his eyes narrowing ever slightly. "Who... Who is Jeremiah Carraway?" He asked, not expecting a response. His voice was hoarse, choked -- he didn`t realize he had started crying again. "... TELL ME!"
Buddi suddenly raised his leg, and brought it down heavily onto Figaro`s back. There was a loud, audible cracking noise - along with a sharp scream of pain from the man under him. He reached down, grabbing the arm he had been using to tug the rest of his body along, and ripped it straight out of it`s socket as well. There it was again - that ripping sound, thick plasma dripping and splattering profusely onto the sand below him. "TELL ME NOW!" There was still no answer - which was upsetting.

So, he promptly flipped Figaro over -- and punched him. Straight through his chest cavity. There was the sound of crunching, splattering -- as Figaro`s crimson splattered onto Buddi`s features more, dowsing him further. The man`s eyes were still wide open, simply staring down in shock at the top half of his body. His exposed heart still pumped persistently - it slowed steadily, but not quite at the rate he wanted. Buddi grabbed the first thing he saw - which happened to be Figaro`s intestines, and tugged it. Harshly. The ring leader`s body was forced upward abruptly - and Buddi wrapped the long organ around his neck, tugging and tugging and tugging until Figaro eventually fell limp - his shocked, wide eyes dimming into lifelessness.

Buddi glared down at Figaro indignantly - his body still trembling as a result of his unbridled rage being unleashed so quickly - just a heartbeat ago, he was fine...
And then he had the nerve to just die? Without answering his question? Buddi brought his fist up again, and brought it straight down on Figaro`s face.
There was another distinctive cracking sound, then nothing. He stared down at the mangled, almost indistinguishable remains of the ring leader, his expression turning rather... vacant.     

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Paladin

Emilia heard the roar and she turned her head to see what caused it. "What?" Emilia asked obviously very confused. She heard Paul speak, and growled in response as she was shot at. "Alright..." Emilia said as her armor got more and more damaged. "Looks like it's time for you to realize what it means to face that Valkyur." Emilia said as she went to swing at Paul with her lance. After this she would go see how the rest were doing.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Ff6b90a2-d54b-4366-ae31-64fbee3a3c62_zps2ace5b47

The Don would have been smiling patronizingly down at Jo, had he had any face left to smile with.

"Oh, you did not know? Everyone in the Council of Gentlemen has a small bomb implanted in their brains. Treachery means they blow up."

He said in flat voice, he didn't like losing good men, and Mr Ghoul, as he had proven by nearly killing HIM, was the best he had.

If only he had stayed where he belonged...

Thought Mario, not taking his eyes off of Jo. If you could call those "eyes". One could not even tell which one had been stabbed by Kraven anymore, unless you looked at Mario closely, but really WHO would want to look at that...thing...closely?

"Henry knew the consequences. This was his own doing."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Figaro3_zps9f77cfcf

Figaro Luttan
The Tongue of the Black Dragon

Elliot's face was still against the ground, and he stayed there motionless until he heard Bunny's voice "..." he let out a grunt to let her know he was alive. But he had already passed the horizon of despair, Elliot was in a moment of shock, he couldn't move, he couldn't get up, and more importantly he didn't want to get up. He just wanted this whole thing to end.

Kraven frowned to Mocha "Fine... let's go..." he muttered angrily, if Mocha wanted him away from Bravery he wouldn't speak anything more. And then Dorthy came into view rather quickly on her own "Dorthy...? That was quick... okay, let's get going-" then he noticed Chelsea, though he didn't really listen to her words. In all honesty he didn't really bother trying to listen to her, she was too unimportant to her. He just started to walk towards Dorthy, and as Boris moved to defend Chelsea, Kraven just hit shoulders with the man before walking right past him. He could care less about those two "Come on Dorthy, we're leaving... I've found a palace suitable for a princess like you...." he said with a big smile.

Figaro gritted his teeth at Buddi as he saw the man's mask move in closer to his face "You're... Carra-" and then it had begun, Buddi had torn apart Figaro's corpse to the point where he was just a carcass. But this was not the most horrific sight, no, what was more horrifying was that Figaro stayed awake and conscious through the whole thing. He just glared at Buddi with a look of hatred, before his look began to soften as he realized death was upon him. But Figaro didn't let himself doze off into sleep, he stayed around in the world of the living as long as possible, if only to experience the pain "P-pugsy... I'm proud... of you..." he whispered, before the man's body suddenly caught fire. It was a strange sight, a blue flame that erupted over Figaro's body. It slowly burnt Figaro away, something was truly unnatural about the whole sight, the fire didn't truly look like fire, more like a fake render of fire. But you could see it, you could feel it, you could hear the subtle sounds of a burning corpse. And then, a strange sphere of light emerged from the flames, before slowly shooting up in to the sky. And as all of this happened, a familiar figure stood behind Buddi. It was Pugsy, completely in shock of what Buddi had just done "U-uncle...?"

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 DorthyYoung5

"Um... Better then here? But I like it here too... I get cereal! Why can't we just live here?" Dorthy asked and then took out the picture she made. It melted Mocha's heart to see all of Conquer Worm together. It was the old Gang and some of the new. Jade was in the middle, Dorthy right next to him and Mocha. There was Catherine and Kraven, Justus, Chef, Matthias, Trinka, and Cilia, Ripper because he saw her at one point, then there was Rouke. Of course these were all the people that she saw. So some were missing like Hannibal, Ripper, Gari, but Moch didn't blame her. She only drew who she saw and was close to her. "Look! We can be a new family!" Dorthy said as she lifted up her other picture which was of Vulture or who she saw was left. "That's... Very nice Dorthy... You drew these?" Mocha said as she looked at the pictures. "Yes! Chelsea said that I could be an artist!"

"An Artist?"

"Yeah! I want to be an artist!" Dorthy said happily as she hugged her pictures.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"Please, don't worry--it's no trouble at all," Vincent replied as he began to bandage Kat's wounds, putting a bandage over where her eyes had once been, as well. This process took a while, since he had to feel for where the wounds were, since he was unable to see them. "And I could never hate you...it'd be simply impossible to hate somebody as charming as you are."
Was that a...compliment? An actual, not sarcastic compliment, coming from Vincent? Damn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Chelsea73_zps1f8dcb0d

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea looked back, seeing Boris and seeming relieved.
"B-Boris--! You came!"
She peeked around Boris once he got in front of her, giving Kraven the angriest look such a cute face could muster. "Y-You say that you only want Dorthy, but you have my brother, too?" She gripped tightly onto Boris' sleeve in worry, looking around at the people in the room. Dorthy's attitude was pulling at her heartstrings, too... "I-I agree with Dorthy...Why can't we just live in peace...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo`s eye narrowed further - her nose wrinkling in disgust ever slightly. His disregard for the weight of a human life... not just any human, but Henry`s life --!
"You`re fucking sick, you know that?!" She barked, fists clenching at her sides. Right. That was all she had now, right? Her fists. Her knife was still there - but did she really wanna risk loosing her knife in that massive walking pile of pure muscle? ... No. No, she didn`t. She was contemplating attacking him - but if she was going too, she`d have to have a very particular way of doing it. Because running away would just... take a huge chunk of her dignity along with it.
The disdain in his -- what could be called eyes? -- wasn`t apparent to Jo at all - she only heard the flatness in his voice. Almost as if he were.. bored, or just amused. And annoyed. Like a dragon fly kept bumping into his window or something.
"It was your doing -- you did that--! You didn`t have too! He was--- Henry was innocent, you ass! He was never supposed to even... be here..!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

』

Buddi had managed to hear an inkling of Figaro`s final words, through the onslaught of thoughts that assaulted his own mind and made it hard to think clearly. And once he pieced those words together -- his heart just... sank. Into a pit in his stomach.
He felt this gaping hole in his chest and he couldn`t -- he didn`t know what to do about it. He looked down at Figaro for that one moment - his eyebrows knitted, guilt seeping through his eyes. What did he just...? What did he do--?
But then Figaro`s body lit on fire. Buddi immediately scuttled back in a hurried panic, finally able to feel his heart palpitate loudly in his chest again. He could hear the sound of Figaro`s corpse crumpling and turning into ash -- the flame was blue of all things. It looked.. completely unreal. But, he could see it. It was right there. And he could feel the heat projecting onto his own body. Before he could even utter anything in response to the spectacle, a sphere of light emerged from the flames, and shot up into the sky.

He remained where he was - awestruck, simply staring with wide eyes at where Figaro`s body used to lay.
And then he heard a voice. He looked over his shoulder - his breath getting caught in his throat as he saw the one person he didn`t want to see right now.
Pugsy. "P-P---" He couldn`t so much as bring himself to utter his name. His voice was just.. caught. He scrambled onto his feet, however, and not without plucking up his buzz axe, which had been abandoned on the sand from when he threw it earlier. He held the weapon in front of him with two hands, hurriedly backing away from Pugsy and stumbling a few times as he did. "P-Pugsy--! I--I can--!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat looked at Vincent.
"Shut up...I don't need your pity right now..." she said, her face getting red. "I appreciate the compliment, but I failed at killing a single person. I only maimed them a little." she said.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Divider_guitar

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny went over to Elliot, and rolled him over, putting his head on her lap. She hugged him.
"Thanks for being alive." she said. "I...can barely move...but we did a good bit of damage to those two as well." she looked over at Carrion land. "Jo's holding up well...I think something happened to the others." she said, sighing. "If my adrenaline was going again...I would be over there...but I hit my limit..." she said. "Sorry..."

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Untitled-3

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Boris1_zpsf7122051
Codename: Mr. Airay

"Of course I did." he faced the others. He unzipped his boa and gripped what was inside it. At a moments notice of any attack on Chelsea, he would be ready.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Ff6b90a2-d54b-4366-ae31-64fbee3a3c62_zps2ace5b47

The Don shrugged as Jo insulted him and accused him. He had heard it all before, it made no difference that now it came from a chick wearing an eye patch.

"You can pretend to know as much as you want about Henry Ghast, Josephine, but no one forced him into the Family."

He said simply, not moving from his spot. He wasn't gonna attack if Jo wasn't gonna attack, that was unmanly,

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy ran up behind Pugsy just in time to see Figaro burst into flame.

"Oh shit."

She didn't even miss a beat, throwing herself at Buddi in an attempt to tackle the mutant, purely out of instinct. Only halfway through this action did she realize it was BUDDI. He was cool! And huggable! He couldn't hurt anyone!

"WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED?!"

She asked, just confused at this point. Buddi was supposed to be a good guy... Why would he hurt Pugsy's uncle? Why would he hurt ANYONE...?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven didn't really listen to what Mocha was saying, he just picked her up and held her like a baby with his one huge arm that wasn't busy with Ryder. And so he just started walking away with her, completely ignoring Chelsea and Boris "Dorthy..... me and Mocha need to have a talk with you... It's serious..." he muttered to her, she was mature enough to know that when Kraven said stuff like that to her, he meant it. She had spent a long enough time with him to know that when he wasn't loud and boisterous, something was deathly wrong.

Elliot looked up at Bunny with half-open eyes, he looked at Bunny blankly, as if he wasn't fully there "I... yeah..." he whispered, feeling weak from the battle. He couldn't feel his legs, and his vision was fading. He looked back to his legs, seeing shrapnel from his explosives lodged into them, under his knees. Elliot looked carefully, he couldn't move his legs from the knees downwards, something was wrong.

Pugsy glared at Buddi with the hatred of a thousand demons "YOU BASTARD!" He yelled, clenching his fists "Figaro... FIGARO WAS MY ONLY FAMILY! He was all I had left! I'm alone now! You fucked I'll kill you... KILL YOU!" he yelled, grabbing a piece of the earth and ripping it form the ground. He lifted his over his head, ready to throw it at Buddi "IVY! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" he yelled, there was only one thing on his mind: he had to kill Buddi. Buddi killed the last of his family, Pugsy felt completely lost, he hated everyone for this, everyone.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

"Um... Okay..." Dorthy began to say when she was picked up. She knew whatever Mocha and Kraven were about to talk about was serious. She looked back and dropped off her picture on the floor. "You can keep it! Bye Chelsea! I have more pictures! Give them to people! It's my bye-bye present!" Dorthy said, and Mocha picked up the picture to look at it more closely. They all looked so happy in this... Even Henry was in it... She looked at Chelsea and lent the picture to her. "Here... And... Thank you for taking care of her..." Mocha said as she went with Kraven. Dorthy twiddled her thumbs and looked at Kraven and Mocha... "Um... Something bad happened didn't it?" Dorthy said with a little voice.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:42 pm

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"Well, you still have the chance to kill them--they're both badly injured, meaning that we could probably finish them off. We could find you a gun off one of the dead Family assassins, if you want...?" Vincent asked, trying to cheer Kat up a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Chelsea73_zps1f8dcb0d

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea's frown deepened slightly...before she suddenly ran out from behind Boris, going over and grabbing Kraven's jacket, trying to get him to stop. She wasn't paying attention to anyone else right now--she was dead-set on getting her brother and little Dorthy out of that man's arms.
"Qu-Quit ignoring me like I don't exist! I know that I might be little, but that doesn't make it okay for you to do that...! I...I-I know what you did...to C-Catherine...! And that's why I can't let you carry off my brother OR Dorthy! Y-You're just going to do something horrible to them, too, aren't you...?!"
Chelsea could feel her heart beating all the way up in her throat. She had actually just tried to stop this guy. What if he just--up and snapped her neck or something? Oh...oh dear...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

"Wait... What happened to Catherine?" Dorthy asked when Chelsea mentioned her. In fact... She didn't see her mother anywhere. "Kraven... Where is my mom?" Dorthy asked as she gripped on Kraven's shirt. Mocha was confused as well. Didn't Catherine die protecting Dorthy? "What are you talking about? What Kraven did to Catherine." Mocha asked to Chelsea since she was sure that Dorthy knew at least about her mother. But what did Kraven have to do with it? She knew the man had hurt Catherine, but they always had their fun together. Like that one time in the room where Mocha joined in. She hoped that Dorthy didn't see it though. If this was what Chelsea was talking about and Dorthy had no clue then there was no way she would want to go with Kraven. But if did know... Then Chelsea was either saying this for shock purpose or she KNEW something that even Mocha didn't know. She was also surprised that Dorthy knew that Catherine was her mother since Jade wanted that to be a secret. He found that Catherine wasn't really suited for it, but then again he didn't give her a chance.

[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:51 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"PRETEND--?!"
Jo barked in an echo, gritting her teeth -- doing her best not to lunge at this guy and a knife and get herself killed. Needless to say, it required more restraint than anything she had ever had to do before. She dug her feet into the sand below her, her fists clenching and un-clenching at her sides.
"You did--! You forced him! Because you`re an asshole! He -- He didn`t want to be a part of any of this...! You had to fuckin` drag him down with you!"
She shouted - a noticeable quiver in her voice, that she tried her hardest not to make project into her composure. She felt, quite honestly, like she was at a melting point - but she kept it together. Not in front of The Don. Not in front of anybody. "And why--?! What fuckin` reason could you possibly have?!" Yeah, this wasn`t working out. Jo reached into her suit jacket hurriedly, plucking out another one of her exploding cigars and chucking it in his direction without much of a second thought - her emotions clearly clouding her better judgement yet again. Henry went out thinking The Don was dead -- she had to finish the deed.
"You make me fuckin` SICK!" 

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

』

Buddi stumbled back a few steps as Ivy threw herself at him -- he went as far as to keep his buzz axe away from her, not wanting to accidentally do damage. Despite everything he just found out - despite everything Figaro did to him, being responsible for everything wrong that had happened to him since god-knows-how-long, he still felt... utterly disgusted with himself. Not at all what he felt after what he did to Mr. Heart - Figaro was a man he actually knew. A man Pugsy knew... and he just --!
"I-I can explain --! J-Just hold on--!" He stammered out in response to Ivy, looking at her with almost pleading eyes - but then Pugsy. He could feel a shiver creep down his spine as his friend yelled at him - his stomach knotting and twisting in agonizing guilt that just threatened to eat him alive. He at least felt he could relate to an inkling of what Pugsy must have been feeling - considering he didn`t remember his own family at all. But.. to think he was the one who did this to him...
Buddi didn`t move. He remained frozen, just looking up at the large chunk of earth Pugsy threatened to crush him with. It.. was almost tempting not to move. But, Pugsy deserved to know the truth..! He deserved that much alone --! "Pugsy, please! You--You need to listen to me!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:01 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"I would be getting in the way." she said. "It's no use for me right now." she said, looking in a downward direction.

BunnyMio

Bunny looked at Elliot's legs. They did look pretty fucked up. She laid Elliot down slowly, and went to the legs, lifting them up and down.
"Do you feel this?" she asked. She also used her metal fingers to carefully pull out some of the burning material from his legs. "You can't feel this at all...can you?" she asked, tears in her eyes. This was too much. "This...is somehow my fault...I should have known Kat would...I..." she pounded the ground with her hand. "FUCKING DAMN IT! I'M GONNA KILL THEM!" she yelled.

Boris Gregor

"You heard the lady." he threw off the boa, revealing his secret weapon, one the family did't even know about since he never had to use it. It was a very large calibar laser vulcan gun. It looked like a standard minigun, but oh god was it worse. "I'll use lethal force if you don't leave now." Boris glared, gripping the gun tightly, ready to fire on the people.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

The Don shook his head at Jo pitifully, thinking of what a poor soul she was. That is, until he remembered how many times this poor soul had screwed him over. Then he just clenched his raw fists and said

"Paladin really did it with you, didn't they? I told them I wanted a challenge, and I got you... Not what I expected. But you have proven to be quite the little cockroach, along with your team."

Yes, he still completely believed that he owned Paladin and controlled everything that happened in No Man's Land. He was convinced that the whole prison was made for his own entertainment, along with anything that happened in it. He opened his mouth to continue, just as Jo took out another explosive cigar. The Kingpin stood there as the cigar exploded on his face. Again. And more blood and flesh sprayed around, but this man was unbeatable. He shrugged it off like a mosquito bite.

"Are you quite done now, Josephine? Must you really continue with this fool's game? I could offer you some raw steak, but let's face it, you could not handle it even if you had the guts to try it.

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy was frantically looking from Pugsy to Buddi. This was not good...She felt like she should be helping Pugsy, cause it was Pugsy... But Pugsy was so scary...she didn't know this rage-filled man that took over the greaser's body.

"D-d-don't tell me what to do...!"

She said, much weaker than she had wanted it to come out. Dammit. Buddi had killed Figaro... God knows why, but he had done it! She needed to help kill HIM now! It was only fair! But it seemed too WRONG with Pugsy like this. She stood between the two abnormally strong men, arms now stretched out and glowing, ready to shoot.

"B-both of you calm the fuck down. GIMME A SECOND TO THINK OR I'M GONNA BLOW SOME SHIT UP!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul tried his best to dodge the attack of her lance. It resulted into it piercing into his shoulder however. Paul let out a cry of pain after the lance was pulled back as a big gaping hole was on his shoulder, blood profusely coming out of it. He gritted his teeth in pain as he looked up at Emilia. 'Shit...this is really bad!' Paul looked at his gun. Only three shots were left in the chamber, he had to make them count. Paul raised his gun up and shot at Emilia's visor. Now only two shots remain.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:12 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Paladin

Emilia knew it was only a matter of time. She raised her lance again to strike only to step back. "AUGH!" Emilia shrieked when her visor was hit. She now blind, couldn't see a damn thing. Her visor was cracked, and she wanted to take off her helmet, but if she did that the magnum would surely take off her head. She knew that it was one powerful gun, and she couldn't take risks. "You pig..." Emilia said as she raised her shield to her helmet and charged right at Paul with her shield protecting her upper body. She was going to ram him.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:15 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Elliot looked at Bunny with sad eyes "I don't feel shit..." he muttered to her, he reached for her, trying to soothe her, he knew she felt an unbelievable feeling of guilt inside her. In truth, Elliot was mentally prepared for something like this to happen, he did deal with explosives after all. Elliot already knew it, but he didn't want to say it to Bunny. He would never be able to walk again. The man let out a deep sigh "Bunny... we're in the middle of a battlefield... can you drag me to the edge of the field at least...?" he asked her, trying to minimize any further damage.

Pugsy continued to lift the rock, waiting for Ivy to get out of the way. When Buddi said he could explain himself, Pugsy had no intention of listening "SHUT UP! THERE'S NOT EXPLAINING WHAT YOU DID! YOU KILLED MY UNCLE!" he roared, Ivy just needed to get out of the way, and he would attack her with all of his strength. He wanted to destroy Buddi! But Ivy wouldn't move "Ivy... please... move!" he yelled, he was getting rather impatient. Thoughts started to fill his head, that Ivy was just getting in the way now too.

Kraven let out a deep sigh, Chelsea just HAD to mention Catherine didn't she? Kraven shook his head, a smile on his face "You've just signed your death warrent by mentioning her name..." he muttered. And almost immediately, Kraven's Dragon's Blood activated "Self Fulfilling Prophecy..." he muttered, the cross appeared on his arm, and a glow came form it, traveling through Kraven's body into his eyes. But that wasn't just it, since Dorthy was in physical contact with him, she saw his vision too. It was Boris' gun jamming just as he was about to fire on Kraven. The man let out a small grin before he pulled a handgun on Chelsea and Boris, shooting at both of their chests point-blank knowing Boris' weapon wouldn't work.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:23 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Let's just get out of here Vincent. Let's go back to base. Maybe the Mistress will forgive us and we can get patched up..." she said, now very matter-a-fact.

BunnyMio

Bunny looked at Elliot, and nodded.
"Yeah.." she got Elliot on her back and walked him over to the bunker, not going in, but near it. "Looks like their is more fighting..." she said. She put him down gently, and sat next to him, an extremely pissed off look on her face. She was angry...guilty...worried...so many things...it sucked...this sucked. She put a hand on her face, her breath coming out in pants, as she was TRYING to calm down.

Boris Gregor

Boris tried to fire, but nothing worked. He gasped, feeling pain erupt from his chest, and seeing as he was going to kill Chelsea, he jumped in front of her, taking her bullet as well. He hit the ground, crumpled up, labored breathing and coughing up blood. Those bullets hit something important.
"D...damn....I...really...messed up today." he managed...
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

"Wh-Mister Kraven! What happened!?" Dorthy begged until she saw the glowing light. "What?" she said and Mocha looked surprised as well before she covered her eyes. Dorthy then saw the vision, the gun jamming. "What was that?" Dorthy asked before she stared in shock. "Ch-Chelsea?" she asked, and she saw this before... Just a moment ago... "Chelsea!? Mocha! What happened!?" Dorthy called as she started to whimper. Mocha saw how shocked Dorthy was, and went over to her. "She's in shock Kraven..." Mocha explained and gulped... She had no idea what just happened but it shook her to the very bone. "It... It happened twice... Wha... hsdksl;ksehd;ndkcnasd..." Dorthy said not able to handle what she saw.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:36 am

Vincent Kerrigan

"Hm...is that what you would wish to do?" Vincent paused for a moment, going over their options...and it was only then that he realized how woozy he felt. Oh right...two bullet wounds...that had been bleeding for a while...whoops. "...Maybe it would be wise of us to return..."

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 24 Chelsea55_zps5a1165c8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea's eyes widened as she saw Kraven pull out the handgun--but the minute that the gunshots sounded, she saw a body jump in front of her own...a body that soon crumpled down to the floor...
She stared with wide eyes at Boris for a moment...before the tears started to gush forth...

"B...BORIS!" she exclaimed in utter horror as she saw his blood spilling out upon the floor. She knelt down next to him, hugging him close to her, not caring if the blood stained her clothes. She would do anything to keep him there, alive...anything at all...!
Not again...not again...! Her parents and younger brother had gone out just like this...! Not again...!

"B-Boris, just stay with me, okay?! J-Just...don't die, Boris! Please, don't die! D...Don't leave me...! I don't want you to go! Don't go!" Tears blurred Chelsea's vision as she shifted again, pressing her hands down over Boris' wounds, trying to stop the bleeding, but was unable to stop the thick, red liquid from dripping out from in between her fingers as she began to sob. "Boris...Boris, no...don't leave me...! Please, don't leave...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:44 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"You`re NOT my goddamn boss--! And don`t you dare fucking talk about Vulture Team, you --! Goddamn--!"
She shouted, feeling her blood just boil at the way he just shook his head at her...! Why was she not ripping him apart--? Right - because he was a huge lump of meat somehow still managing to speak to her after the horrific onslaught that was Ghoul`s final attack happened.
But he was... still standing. After Henry thought he was dead --! He thought all of this was over--!
She felt her shoulders slump as she noticed - it was Jack all over again. He was expecting her to finish the job, like how Jack did with Jade...! But then her cigar bomb actually did explode - and in that brief window of time when smoke covered the fleshy remains of The Don, she felt this sliver of hope that she actually did it -- but it turned out he was still as alive and well and gross as ever. Again, she had to bring a hand up to her mouth to cease her stomach from emptying itself at the sight. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, slowly snaking her arm back into her suit jacket. "Shut your goddamn -- I-I don`t even know what to call that thing anymore! Because it sure as hell ain`t a mouth! What the hell even are you?!" She was steadily stepping toward him as she spoke, slowly unsheathing a combat knife from within her jacket. Once she was at a comfortable distance, she fully unsheathed it and lunged it straight at him - not even fully noticing how entirely flawed this plan of attack was. She just wanted him dead

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

』

Buddi watched Ivy with knitted eyebrows. He felt this clenching in his chest - one that could only be described as fear, as he watched the greenette in apprehension. If only because it was occurring to him that.. Figaro was right. He was a monster. He just murdered Pugsy`s only family in -- wait.
"Pugsy --! He wasn`t your real uncle! Listen to me, please!" He pleaded, lowering his buzz axe further - trying to give every possible indication he could to prove that it wasn`t anything like what it might`ve looked like. Pugsy at least needed to know the truth..!
He noticed the inner turmoil and panic both Ivy and Pugsy were going through -- and he tried to be calm to try to soothe them both, but how could he possibly be calm at a time like this? Buddi had been plunged deeply into a completely panicked state - and it showed. A lot. 

Last edited by Emu Queen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:49 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Elliot gave Bunny a tired expression, it was the best he could muster "I'm sorry Bunny..." he whispered to her, his tired voice was giving out. He didn't know what else he could do. His legs were gone, and he slowly felt his energy fading "Vulture... cannot end... today... " he muttered before his eyes slowly closed. Elliot fell unconscious soon after, it took him all the energy he could to stay awake that long in the first place. So Elliot lay there, breathing deeply, as long as he was removed from the conflict he would be safe.

Kraven shot a glare to Chelsea "There... I paid attention to you now, are you happy? Because that's just what you wanted.." he asked Chelsea "Word of advice: don't fuck with me." he added before walking away. He was done with those two, he didn't shoot Boris in the heart anyways, he'd live if he had the heart for it. Kraven looked at Dorthy, a dull, tired expression in his eyes "It's either us or them Dorthy...!" he barked out, obviously very rattled up. Kraven looked to Mocha as he walked out of Carrion Land, he was being as quick as possible "Mocha... please explain it to Dorthy..." he told Mocha, even after shooting at her friend earlier, he still couldn't bring himself to speak to Dorthy about Jade, Catherine, Justus, and the others.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:57 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

Dorthy whimpered and looked away. She couldn't look anymore as Kraven went out. Mocha looked down at Chelsea. "Hey... If you want to save him... You have to take the bullet out, but to do that you need a tool to make sure he doesn't bleed out, and that you stitch up the wound. His breathing may be effective, so look for lung damage." Mocha explained very quickly to Chelsea before running over to Kraven. He was moving fast. "Matthias! We're going!" She called as Kira the Ostrich ran back to her. "Okay Dorthy... There's something we have to tell you... Your... Father is... Damn it! This isn't the right place Kraven! Let's just get out of here and we can explain when we aren't in danger of being shot at! You may be able to take bullets like a mofo, but I can't!" Mocha said and gave Kraven another confused look. "And... Why are we taking Ryder?" Mocha asked since he hadn't let the guy go.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next