Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:10 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul didn't have time to react as Emilia rammed into him, causing him to be flung back a few feet. Paul hit the ground hard as he got back up slowly, grabbing his head in pain. 'Ugh. Remind me to never take a full on attack. Ever!' He watched as Emilia was getting ready to ram into him again. He was able to step to his side this time as confusion came oto his face. 'Why is her shield up? Don't tell me that...she is!' He ran back a few feet to her side as he started to slowly try to reload his weapon again.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac stayed glued to the ground on his one knee as he watched Buddi starting to kill Figaro. It was a nasty scene to see and Issac couldn't help but upchuck quite a bit from what he was seeing. A smile came onto his face however when Figaro layed there dead. Issac was ready to walk up to Buddi when all of a sudden Figaro's body started to turn into blue flames and then a beavon of light. 'Just what was that all about!? Blue flames? Just what is going on anymore?' Issac looked at the ground confused when he heard someone that was familiar to him, Pugsy. His eyes opened wide as he saw the rage that was on Pugsy's face. This would not turn out good. He kept watching as Pugsy ripped out a piece of the land and was ready to fling it at Buddi when Ivy intervened. 'I have to help somehow!' Issac threw multiple cards at the big chunk of material that Pugsy was holding when all the cards blew up at the same time on the rock. Little safe pieces started to fall down as Issac ran over to Buddi's side, not caring if his left arm was in pain and bleeding at the moment. "Pugsy! Were not trying to fight you! Figaro wasn't your uncle! He was lying to you! You have to believe us!" Issac pleaded, wanted Pugsy to understand even though it would be hard to convince him at this moment.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:13 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

"Let's go back..." she said. "Let's just go...Figaro's dead, so mission complete...even if we don't kill Jo today. We can kill them whenever we want." she said.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Divider_guitar

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny heard Elliot's voice going and got really worried.
"Oh you are NOT dying on me!" she said, but realized after a bit he was still breathing. Oh thank god. She hugged the man tightly, her eyes watering. "I'm so sorry..." she said, and saw Kraven walk out of Carrion land. She kept herself down, knowing full god damn well she couldn't fight him right now.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Untitled-3

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Boris1_zpsf7122051
Codename: Mr. Airay

Boris looked at Chelsea, chuckling.
"Is it me...or is the air...really...heavy?" he asked, clutching his wound, hoping that blood wouldn't escape but NOPE! "Chelsea...you're crying...I did that...I'm sorry...I didn't know a laser gun could jam..." he smiled, but then coughed up blood. "Ah...this...is bad..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven started to grow annoyed as he didn't see Mocha leaving with him "..." but then she caught up, and the man let out a relaxed sigh "No... you are Matthias are going to safety... I have to make sure of something..." Kraven threw Dorthy to Mocha, and dropped Ryder on her too. Unfortunately, there was one man, one enemy that still had to be defeated today. Ironically, Kraven didn't know if he'd make it, he only had one vision left from his Dragon's Blood before he ran out "Mocha..." he muttered "I might die... tell Dorthy of our struggles... what her father was trying to accomplish. How Catherine believed in both me and Jade... how Vulture Team and The Family have stood in our way at every turn..." he spoke to Mocha, he needed Dorthy to know what the stakes were. There was no change for peace, he knew that, so he wasn't even going to bother trying to hide the reality: people had to die. Kraven cracked his knuckles, seeing The Don from afar, he began to approach the man "I'm going now... tie up Ryder when you get back to the church." he told her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:18 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Paladin

Emilia felt the contact with her shield and she oh so badly wanted to see the man in pain. She paused for a moment, she didn't feel him again when she tried the ran once more. Emilia stood there for a moment, trying to listen out for him. She couldn't take the blindness anymore and took off the helmet, but only for a moment before she had her shield hide her head again. She needed to attack once again, and aimed her lance before firing again.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:26 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"Yes--let's head back, then." Vincent took Kat's hand, and the two of them began to make their way back to Chinatown.

*Exit Vincent and Kat*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Chelsea55_zps5a1165c8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea gave Kraven a tearful glare as the man spoke to her. He had just made an enemy out of her...she wasn't going to give up until she got back at that horrible man for all that he'd done...she'd figure out a way...somehow...
As Boris spoke to her, she quickly turned to look back at him.

"P-Please, don't blame yourself! I-It was...It was that horrible, terrible Kraven...! He's going to pay for this, I swear...!" She wiped her eyes, trying her best to remember the process that Mocha had told her. She was going to save Boris--there was no way that she was going to give up--! "Just hang on a second...I'm going to go get a first-aid kit. I'm going to help you...!" Chelsea got up, dashing down the hall to her room, grabbing the first aid kit that was inside, and then coming back to where Boris was. "I-I don't have anything to numb the pain while I work...I-I'm sorry...you don't mind, do you? I-I just want to keep you alive...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:28 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Dorthy yelped when she was thrown at Mocha, and then Mocha fell down when Ryder made contact with her. "Ugh... Kraven? What are you going to do?" Mocha asked as she took Dorthy and placed her on the Ostrich. She didn't know why she had to have Ryder with them, but these were his orders. She looked over at Bravery and looked down. She also placed him on the Ostrich, before yelling out. "YOU WANT TO BE A HERO!? THEN GO AND HELP THE MAN INSIDE!" Mocha yelled before she went off. "Matthias!" Mocha called, seeing the battle happening. "Get off of him... Now!" Mocha said as she took out her gun... She pointed it at Kayden, and looked ready to pull the trigger.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul was busy reloading his bullets. 'Great! Got two in! Now to get the last two in here!' He looked up to see where Emilia was when he noticed her taking off her mask. He was ready to shoot at her but then she placed her shield up. 'Darn. I don't want to waste my bullets on that.' Paul's eyes went wide as the lance was fired at him again. 'I'm getting tired of this shit! Theres nothing I can do about it though!' He rolled to the side to dodge the attack, the lance glancing his side as sand went into his wound. Paul kept his mouth shut as the pain was immense. He didn't want to give away his position as both of his sides started to bleed. He had four shots. Paul fired a shot at Emilia's foot as he got up and started to run back for distance. He didn't want to get caught in her ram attack again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Paladin

Emilia felt pain in her foot, and turned her body to where the sound came from and peaked out. She saw Paul running away, and grinned. "Alright... I've got you..." Emilia said as she put her head behind the shield again and began moving as quickly as she could. She only had one rocket left... She would make this count... Emilia pressed the boost again to make her shoot forward. "COME BACK SWINE!" Emilia said with her lance ready to impale.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:51 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

"..." Matthias remained silent as he waited, this time he wasn't going to look up- he didn't want to see Kayden's finger squeezing down on the trigger. He wanted his last thoughts to be good ones... Of Justus, and Mocha back before things were so bad. He remained there silently, waiting, until Kayden started to speak- and then he kicked him. He fell over onto his side, too shocked to react at first before he slowly looked up, a hand pushing his hair out of his face as he listened to Kayden's angered rant- before he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position, his hands shaking.
"You see... I have no fucking friends. You and your faction killed them- I was trapped for I don't even know how long in that hell hole, and while I was there they all died. I have nobody," he snapped in return, offering a glare straight at Kayden in response. He had tears welling up in his eyes as he continued speaking though, words spilling out quickly. "I'm not giving up on them. They gave up on me. They thought I was dead thanks to you. They moved on- and now that I'm back, I'm just dead weight. I've already been told that I'm not worth shit- you think they would care if I died? It would be just as well if you did kill me. They wouldn't have to continuously try and save me. I... I wasn't fucking there for Justus, I wasn't there for them when they needed me- all because I was too weak to fight you and your brother, because I had to fucking get captured. I have nothing in this life to look forward to- except more pain and death. That's just how things are, I know- but if someone has to fucking die, it might as well be me. I won't be some big loss to my team..."
Tears were flowing fast and hard down his face, and he knew this was the most undignified way to die- but he didn't care. Nothing mattered anymore.
"Go ahead and shoot me... I can't fight you anyways. I'm already hurt, I have no weapons... You're stronger than me. You're part of the fucking Family, for Christ's sake. You guys are supposed to be some of the deadliest people in this prison, next to Black Dragon... I wouldn't have a hope of winning even if this was a fair fight."

He waited there silently afterwards, tears streaming down his face noiselessly. He had no idea how Kayden might react... Even though things were happening all around them, he ignored them. It didn't apply to him- at least, not until Mocha appeared. He frowned, slowly looking up at her. "Mocha... don't..." he murmured, his voice a bit choked from the crying he had done. "I'm not worth it..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:52 am

BunnyMio

Bunny went into Carrion Land. She was holding Elliot.
"H-hey..." she said, coming down the steps. "He's...he's out cold...he did a number on a traitor...and..." he grunted in pain, nearly falling over. Elliot was getting heavy fast, even with cybernetic arms. "He said...he can't feel his legs...MEDICS!" she put him down, and then relaxed herself. Gods, she was in pain. She was pretty terribly damaged herself.
She couldn't show weakness...she had to be strong for the others. She got to her feet. "Who needs to get to the infirmary. We'll make a run." she said.

Boris Gregor

"I'll...I'll hold on...j-just for you..." Boris said. "As long as you're here...Chelsea...I'll...be okay..." he was slowly fading, losing consciousness, their only real way of knowing he was alive.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:57 am

Mocha Deren

"Matthias please... Don't do this..." Mocha said her gun still aimed at Kayden. She wasn't going to move one bit. "Talk to me Matthias... Please let's go home... I got Dorthy, and we need to get out of here." Mocha said as Dorthy watched with uncertainty. Why was Matthias so sad? Maybe... Maybe it had to deal with what Mocha had to explain to her. She already had a sinking feeling that everything was really bad.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:07 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Masaru128_zpsf29abe55

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko spun around as she heard Rosa's voice echoing through the building, wondering where it was coming from. Which direction...? But then she heard footsteps on the stairs and she started forward with more certainty, her teeth gritted against the pain she was in. This was more important... At least it seemed like she had lost Masaru, so he wasn't in danger from this crazy Mexican bitch. As the maracas started up, she paused- but then she moved forward again, not caring. Let the woman get cocky- she would make her regret it. She followed the sound while making as little noise as possible, hoping to sneak up on Rosa. She had guns on her as well, often people thought it was only Masaru with them- but maybe she could put them to good use... "Come out, come out, little lamb..." she muttered under her breath, her eyes adjusting to the darkness of the building as she ventured closer and closer to the noise Rosa was making.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was about to reply to Boris, when suddenly, she heard Bunny.
"Bunny, over here! Boris needs help!" Chelsea called to the woman. She knew that she herself wasn't nearly strong enough to carry Boris to the infirmary...maybe Bunny could help...! Chelsea squeezed Boris' hand, giving him a pained smile and wiping some of her tears away. "Y-You're going to be just fine...we'll patch you up and you'll be good as new...I promise..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Kayden paused, listening to Matthias as he spoke...his expression getting sourer and sourer as he did. And then, Mocha showed up, pointing a gun at him...He heaved a heavy sigh, then spoke in an irritated tone,
"Just go away...I was told t' attack Vulture, not Worm...and killin' ya now wouldn't mean a goddamned thing...get some backbone, guy...plenty've people've died, yeah--but that doesn't mean that ya give up. It means that ya grab onto every little last bit of hope 'til it's all gone. Ya say that ya don't have any friends, huh?" Kayden gave Mocha a dry smile, then spoke to her. "Too bad for you, lady. Tattoo guy here doesn't think that you're his friend." Kayden shook his head and sighed again, before looking back at Matthias. "If she wasn't your friend, then I seriously doubt that she'd be holdin' me up at gunpoint t' rescue ya. Get a grip already, man." Kayden lowered his gun, but didn't take his eyes off of his enemies. He didn't want them staging a sneak attack on him, after all.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:23 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa stopped the noise she was making when she heard Mariko speak, and waited for anymore signs of her getting closer. She cocked her gun and waited in the dim sunlight of the room she was in. Waiting for her... "I see you came..." Rosa said with her gun lifted, and ready to fire.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:28 am

Mocha Deren

"Don't say that! I couldn't bare it if you leave again." Mocha said her gun lowering. "It was my fault you were captured... That you were taken away... I couldn't save you int time... Whatever Kraven said ignore it! I find you valuable! You can help me with Dorthy! And... And you can improve your fighting!" Mocha said and she looked hurt when Kayden told her that she wasn't considered a friend to Matthias. "I... Please don't be one of them... Where you leave me now..." Mocha said, she had enough of people leaving her already! Dorthy looked sad as well.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul just couldn't believe what was happening. Emilia was charging at him for one final strike. He ran back as far as his legs could take him. "Bad day! Bad day! Bad day!" Paul was screaming out until he felt his legs giving out. "Ah crap!" Paul fell down on the ground. He looked back up to see what was going on. Emilia was getting closer and closer to him with each second. He realized he couldn't run anymore and got down on one of his knees. 'Three shots...thats all I need!' He took out his gun. The first shot at Emilia's right thigh. The second shot at her left thigh. The last one at her hand holding her lance. Paul stayed where he was to see what was going to happen next. He hoped that those bullets would distract her to give him time to get away. Paul grinned as he knew that either it would work, or he would be very screwed.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:41 am

BunnyMio

The Medics came and Bunny ordered them about.
"These two are in critical! Give them treatment! Hop to it!" Bunny commanded the Medics. "Did we miss someone?" she said, grunting herself as her own wounds were freaking out.
No...show no weakness.
She did a quick look around. "Is Jo alright?" she asked.

Boris Gregor

Boris wiped some of Chelsea's tears away.
"Shed...no more..." he said, and passed out. The Medics took it from there.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:00 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias flinched as he heard Mocha's words, but he was still waiting for Kayden to respond. Right now, that man had his life in his hands- and he wanted to know if he would live or die. But then he heard him begin to speak, and he knew... today, he wouldn't die. He sighed softly, slowly lifting his head to stare at the male. Why wouldn't he just... end it? He was a member of the Family, wasn't he? Surely honor wasn't the problem here... "You don't have to be someone's friend to feel loyalty... I don't like Kraven at all, but I will still serve him... because he's a superior. I put in my lot, and now I have to stick with it," he mumbled quietly, his hair covering the majority of his face. He slowly picked himself up though, climbing stiffly to his feet. "I'm just another pawn in yet another war... I don't even fight that well. Kraven is right, whether you believe it or not Mocha... I'm not someone to try and rely on, I can't even protect myself- how could I possibly be any use to you? You're far more valuable to this team than I am, and I wouldn't be able to help you... I have no plans to leave, Mocha... But I've no hopes of being any use to Worm anymore..." he replied dully, his eyes on the ground as he turned his back on Kayden and stood before Mocha- awaiting more orders. It was obvious now what he'd been hiding before- he was deeply depressed, everything that had happened only building up and making it worse. He had been unstable before Eve had taken him hostage- and since then, so many had died...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:21 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea worked at calming herself down a bit as Boris was taken to a bed by the medics, who promptly started working on getting him all healed up. That was one major problem taken care of...but that didn't solve everything. Kraven had gotten away...with both Dorthy and Ryder. Suddenly, all of Ryder's stories about Kraven seemed a lot more ominous...the man was an absolute wild-card--there was no telling what he'd do with her brother...
"U-Um...Bunny?" Chelsea said, approaching Bunny once she had made sure that Boris was being taken care of. "I-I don't know how Jo's doing...b-but something I do know...Kraven came here...and he took away Dorthy and my brother...a-and I don't know what he's going to do with them..." Chelsea looked down at the ground slightly, lacing her fingers together. She was doing some serious self loathing in that moment...she hadn't been strong enough to help anybody. Not even after she had made it her goal to become stronger...she hadn't even drawn her knife...
She looked back up at Bunny then, pausing for a moment before speaking again,

"Y-You're not looking too good yourself, Bunny...maybe you should get treated, too...?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Kayden sighed, adjusting his brother's fedora slightly upon his head. He was actually surprised how well he was doing without Jayden...earlier that same week, he would have been an absolute wreck without him...Either way, independence felt kind of...nice.
He refrained from attacking as Matthias and Mocha talked--simply watching.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:38 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel had been so busy watching the interactions between Mocha and Bravery that he hardly noticed as a random assassin crept up to him- so he was caught completely by surprise as a knife bit into his arm, and he was forced to turn away and fight off the random attacker. He kept risking glances over towards Bravery, trying to keep track of him- but each time he did, he got another shallow scratch across his skin, and before long he had at least a dozen of them over his arms, chest, and even one on his cheek. By the time he had finally managed to fight off the enemy- he couldn't find Bravery. He started to look around frantically, shoving past people as he worked his way back to where he had last seen him. Where had he gone...?! Just as he thought he wouldn't be able to find him, he caught a flash of familiar blue hair slumping back down into rubble, and he didn't even stop to think as he threw himself forward, collapsing to his knees beside him and clutching onto his arm, ignoring the pain that told him he had just scraped his knees in favor of clutching onto his boyfriend desperately, too panicked at the moment to properly form words.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Bravery27_zps1645f15b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery was thinking too hard on this...and he had been about to fall down into the dark depths of despair, when he suddenly felt a hand grip his arm. He blinked his eyes...not even having realized the fact that they had tears in them...and he saw Gabriel kneeling by him, breathless, as if he'd run all the way there. He paused for a moment, staring at Gabriel in surprise, before giving him a sad smile. He stood up from the rubble, kneeling down next to Gabriel and reaching forward, giving him a hug.
"I guess that I really screwed up..." he whispered quietly, resting his chin on Gabriel's shoulder as he hugged him. "But at the very least...I know that you'll always be there for me...whether I'm a great hero or a cruddy one..." His shoulders trembled slightly, and his grip tightened just a bit. "With you here...I-I know that I can keep fighting...Who...Who cares what dumb old Kraven says...?! All I need is you, Gabriel--I just need you to believe in me, and I'll keep fighting...!" All of this must have seemed awfully out of context for Gabriel, but Bravery didn't care. "So...if you would...just smile for me? Just a smile, and I could do anything...!"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel blinked in surprise as he noticed the tears in Bravery's eyes, and he was about to ask what had happened when suddenly, he was being hugged. It took him a second to react, but once he did he clutched Bravery tightly, his face burying itself into the side of his neck as he inhaled his scent, reveling in all the different senses he was able to use just to prove he was truly there. But... he frowned slightly as he listened to what it was Bravery had to say, concern quickly developing. What on Earth had happened while he had been distracted...?! He hugged onto his boyfriend even tighter as he heard his words, waiting until he had finished before he pulled back, giving him a gentle, but genuinely happy smile as he held his face in his hands, brushing away tears with his fingers. "Bravery... I don't know what happened, or what anyone else may say. But... You're my hero- no matter what happens. I'll always believe in you, because Bravery- I love you. Nothing will ever change that. Ever." Now he had tears in his eyes- but he was still smiling, and once he had wiped most of the tears from Bravery's face, he leaned forward to kiss him, still cupping his face and holding him close. It ended up a bit more intense than he had planned thanks to his still lingering fear, pain, and panic- but he certainly didn't mind, and he hoped Bravery wouldn't either.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 GabrielampBravery4Resized_zps93697469

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm

BunnyMio

"There are people who need the attention more then I do. I'll survive...I've survived an explosion before." she said, feeling her energy going down by tons at a time. "Damn..." she thought. "I know that Jo is still fighting. If we don't do something, she'll get more hurt. Plus, Ryder..." she looked out. "Right now, we don't have the man power to get him back, but don't worry, we will." she said, trying to make Chelsea feel better.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Ff6b90a2-d54b-4366-ae31-64fbee3a3c62_zps2ace5b47

The Don let out a disgusting guttural noise...was that a laugh? Apparently yes.

"I am the Kingpin, Josephine."

He said simply, then lifted his "hand" as Jo lunged at him with the knife, letting the blade stab through the remains of his hand, going straight to the other side, but at this point, even if he was wincing, one would not notice because of how deformed his face was.

"And you cannot beat me."

He took out his spare cellphone and threw it at Jo's face with extreme strength.

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy was hyperventilating now, this pressure wasn't nice... Buddi said he could explain, but then Pugsy was yelling at her and she didn't know what to do. So obviously she blew up a building, the most logical way to end conflict.

"Just let him talk, Pugsy! You're... You're not like this! I AM! I don't like role-reversal! STAHP IT!"

She shrieked, looking at Pugsy with pleading, yet still crazed, purple eyes. She turned to Buddi for a second

"TALK QUICK, HUGGABLE MAN!"

She was getting to a point where she wanted to blow all of the shit up. All of it. But she heard Duda's voice in her head, telling her to stay calm...to help Pugsy...he needed her...Then Issac happened and she jumped

"EXPLOSION!"

She cried instinctively, but when she realized who had made this explosion, she pointed her glowing nuke arms at Issac.

"Who are YOU?! Only I'M allowed to blow shit up! Get with the program! You can't attack people with cool hair, gawd!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 25 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven stood behind The Don, a defiant glare on his face "MARIO!" Kraven called out, trying to get his attention. He could care less about Jo, but this definitely gave her a chance to do something "Miss me...?" he asked, a grin on his face. His fists clenched, this man have lived for too long "Are you done picking on accountants and the visually disabled...?" he continued "You need to die... you REALLY REALLY need to die...!"

Pugsy began to lower his weapon as Ivy and Buddi spoke to him "I- I-!" he began to realize that perhaps he had jumped the gun too fast. He began to lower the rock more and more until Isaac shot a card into the rubble "Huh...?" the second Pugsy saw this, he immediately perceived them as a threat. Pugsy threw the boulder at Isaac "I KNEW IT!" he yelled, the man clenched his fists. He used his abilities to jump straight over Ivy "YOU TWO ARE TRYING TO KILL ME TOO!" he roared, throwing a slew of punches at Buddi.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next