Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Gabriel4_zpsda03d671

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel was the last of them to reach the bar, even if he had been leading the way at first. He paused a moment to glance over the two sitting, then Emilia, debating a moment before shrugging and moving around behind the bar. Disappearing into the back area, he washed his hands and forearms quickly before drying them off on a clean towel. As he was getting ready to leave, he caught sight of a uniform... and decided he might as well go completely professional, if he was gonna do this. Changing quickly, he then walked back over to the others- from behind the bar. They still hadn't gotten people back after everyone had died... so he'd take up position of bartender, for the moment. Which started with him making exactly what Jo ordered, lining up four separate glasses in front of her neatly before glancing to Ryder and Emilia. "Now that the birthday queen has her drinks, what would you two like?" he asked all professionally. He was grinning though, actually enjoying himself.
He hadn't really told anyone before he'd had a bartender friend teach him how to mix drinks, back before he was imprisoned.

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 DorthyYoung5

"Awwwwwwww... Henry... Okaaaaaaay... I'll listen." Dorthy said as she crossed her arms, and looked up at the man, and took a deep breath. "I guess I'll go train now... OH wait! Henry... Will I see my dad again sometime soon? I... I miss him... I know a lot of people say he's a bad man, and from what people say... I feel like he isn't my father, and that I should be ashamed of missing him but... He's my dad..." Dorthy wasn't dumb that much was sure, and she knew what peopled said about her father when they thought she wasn't around. She just kept it to herself until now.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Ryder77_zpsd56c09cd

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder blinked at Gabriel in surprise, wondering why he'd taken the time to change into the new outfit. As Gabriel asked what he and Emilia wanted, Ryder realized something--he didn't even know what he wanted. Nor did he know the names of any drinks. Nor was he even able to remember what he'd had the last time he'd gone to a bar. He tried his best to think of something to ask for, but for the life of him, couldn't remember a thing about drinks.
"Uh--whatever you recommend...?" Ryder said, trying to save himself from any embarrassment that might have been looming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:06 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Okthisoneshouldwork_zps3c3f8c58

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo lowered herself down, using her folded arms as a pillow as she placed her chin down on the counter. "Ryder can be the birthday princess when it`s his turn..." She muttered lowly, mostly to herself. She jolted upward at the sound of Emilia`s voice, immediately pointing at the woman as she had previously. "Birthday queen demands you get your ass over here!" She barked, gesturing her friend over.
She grinned ear to ear as Gabriel placed her drinks in front of her, wasting no time in picking up one and swirling it`s contents. "Thank youuu," She sang happily to Gabriel, actually quite impressed at the redhead - not only for his awesome quick change, but for his ability to mix drinks. It almost made her feel bad for not getting to know Gabriel much earlier -- when he had originally came around, she was too distraught from Jack`s recent death to talk to anyone much at all. She hadn`t even given him the ceremonious 'welcome to Vulture Team!' she usually gave new people. It was a little late for that now, though...

Her grin took a more maniacal turn to it as he asked Ryder and Emilia for their drink orders -- only for Ryder to come up with nothing.
"BIRTHDAY QUEEN GOT THIS ONE. Okay. Okay. Uh..." She kicked her feet, placing her glass down to tap her chin in genuine thought. "Okayokayokay-- Ryder should have an Irish Car Bomb -- but use a quarter whiskey instead of half." Jo concluded. She stopped herself from making an attempt at winking at Gabriel to silently enlighten him further on her obvious plan -- but had to remind herself that she only had one eye. Bummer.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

"W-Wait! Pugsy!" Buddi outstretched his arm slightly as the greaser suddenly bolted in the other direction. His arm lowered, his mind scrambling to give his body an order on what to do next. Should he follow? Did he want too? Ivy was quick to follow, causing a small pit of guilt to develop in Buddi`s chest. Oh, wow. What did he just do. Did he just inadvertently cause Pugsy and Ivy to abandon Vulture Team..?

He took in a deep breath, holding his head in concentration. He should probably tell someone. Maybe Emilia? Probably not -- knowing her, she was off somewhere with The Boss -- who surely wouldn`t hesitate to massacre him in cold blood if she found out Ivy was gone. And where she was, Ryder wasn`t far behind -- which didn`t help anything much, either. His mind quickly went through all the Vulture officers he was aware of - Bunny came to mind, but the woman had been so isolated in the past month, he wasn`t sure if that was the best idea. There was always Elliot.. whom Buddi found intimidating to speak too - but, he found a lot of people intimidating. There was Henry, of course -- but where he was, Dorthy usually was as well, and she didn`t need to hear this. Catherine was the last to pop into his head - but, he hadn`t the slightest clue on how to find her. He just.. wasn`t sure what to do.

With a small sigh, Buddi slumped his shoulders in silent acceptance. Maybe he could go train for a bit, or something. Punching stuff was always nice... 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:14 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny watched and smiled. She went to get something to eat. Walking along the metal path, her heels clicking on the path, she started to really think about what was going on. She was scared, honestly, of what was gonna happen. She stopped, her thoughts getting the best of her, and looked at her hands.
"I'm sick of this shit..." she said, sitting in the cafeteria area.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel chuckled slightly as Ryder came up empty, thinking for a moment before he was about to make a suggestion- but then Jo interrupted, and he listened and watched carefully. He knew exactly how to make what she asked- but there was something about that look... He grinned sneakily at Jo before he turned back to the alcohol, quickly mixing the drinks- but instead of a quarter whiskey, he decided that Jo's expression was obvious enough... and he added something much more similar to three quarters.
While positioned so Ryder couldn't see, of course.
It didn't take him long to finish up the drink and slid it over to Ryder, grinning a bit before glancing at Emilia again. She could order whenever she wanted- he'd get it. In the meantime though, he mixed himself a small cocktail, sipping at it absently while he grinned. This would be an interesting night...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:55 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder steadied the glass as it was slid over to him, then picked it up, tentatively taking a small sip. And hey--it really wasn't that bad! He wasn't choking this time, at least. And that was always a good thing.
"Hey, this is actually pretty good," he said with a smile, as he took another sip. Of course, with his little experience with drinking, he didn't realize that the much stronger concentration of alcohol was any different from the norm. He was figuring that probably every drink seemed this heavy. He continued sipping at it from time to time as he sat on the barstool, enjoying his time with the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:10 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo smirked, seeing Gabriel catch on rather quickly to her idea. She watched in anticipation as he slid the drink over to Ryder, placing one hand over her mouth in hopes of hiding her expression and stifling her laughter.
And then he didn`t choke on it. In fact, he apparently liked it. "... Oh. Really?" She shot Gabriel a surprised look - raising her eyebrows and flickering her gaze between the two redheads. "... That`s, uh. That`s good. All grown up and in your big boy pants -- I am just. So proud." She picked up her own drink, taking a large sip of it and grimacing as she swallowed. She made a mental note to nurse her drinks - the goal for now was to be able to walk when she stood up --
.. That wasn`t happening. She wasn`t even going to try to fool herself. Jo took another large sip of her drink, gently placing the empty glass down afterwards.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac watched everything happening to Pugsy and Buddi unfold. How Buddi punched the man, how Pugsy and Ivy left, and Buddi now sad. Just what was Issac supposed to do at this situation? Issac walked up to Buddi and patted the man on the arm, seeing that Buddi was twice the size of him. "I-It's not your fault Buddi...i-it's my fault as well. W-We couldn't stop him...I'm sorry..." Issac looked away. He didn't want to bring more pain to people. Seeing Buddi in pain at the moment, caused Issac to think that he caused another pain to someone. "I-I'll j-just let you be..." He walked over to a corner and sat down, wrapping his knees to his head.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Tear4" />

Emilia grinned and looked over at Gabriel. "I would like something strong and blue like the hottest flames... Think you can make the legendary Valkyrie?" Emilia asked as her hands tapped the table of the bar. "Oh what is this I hear? Is the puppy not have the stamina for alcohol?" Emilia asked as she crossed her legs and leaned at the bar. She wanted so much to hear some stories if that was true.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry lowered his eyes to Dorthy, he really didn't know what to say. Henry wanted to be honest, he was here because of her, and Justus, but people like Kraven and Jade were evil. They were irrevocably evil, it didn't matter how they excused their actions, or what they saw as good intentions, in the end they committed evil. But, Henry really didn't want to invoke something from her in saying anything "I don't know Dorthy..." he really didn't know if Jade would survive this week honestly. He had received a lot of intel from Paladin describing the war, and it didn't look good for Conqueror Worm. Henry decided it was time to change surroundings, perhaps to break the ice. Henry smiled to Dorthy and asked "How about we find Jo and the others...?"

Elliot woke up, walking out of his room, his hair completely messy. He hadn't done his hair yet, and he looked incredibly tired. He didn't sleep well at all "I hate Mondays..." he muttered, walking out into the dining area "Uggggghhh..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:42 am

BunnyMio

Upon hearing the oncoming groan, Bunny couldn't help but smile a tiny bit.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." keeping her thoughts to herself, and continued to eat her meal in silence.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:46 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel grinned as he heard Emilia's order, setting his own drink down as he quickly went to work creating exactly what she wanted before presenting it to her with a flourish. "Here you are, miss," he said cheerfully, grinning as he allowed her to take her glass before tapping his fingers against his chin- and then he began mixing something else. It wasn't clear exactly what went into these drinks- but he made it so if Jo was paying attention, she alone could notice the label on the bottle of crystal clear vodka he was adding in. Once he'd finished, he slid a glass towards Ryder and one towards Jo, nodding a bit. "For when you need something else," he explained, before he glanced away towards the way they had originally come. Where had Bravery gone off too...? Was it that hard to find them...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:12 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder seemed surprised when yet another drink was put in front of him--luckily, he was already almost done with the first one--and already almost drunk, due to the increased alcohol content in the drink. However, he didn't really realize this--and quickly finished up the first drink, before putting the empty cup onto the counter. He pulled the second one a bit closer to himself, trying to gauge whether or not drinking it was a good idea. Still--he didn't want to be a killjoy and not drink or anything. Jo wanted to have fun, after all. As he tried the new drink, the taste was incredibly strong, taking him by surprise--the surprise was evident on his face, even as much as he tried to hide his reaction. Still, after a moment, he took a tentative second taste--and it was a bit less worse that time. Maybe he'd get used to it, eventually...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Bravery26_zps1cb01efc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Oh, there you guys are!" came a voice as Bravery trotted over to the group that were at the bar, wearing all of his gear now. He blinked as he saw Gabriel, then grinned. "Well, aren't you looking fancy!"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel glanced to Ryder as he finished his drink, taking his glass and setting it into the sink before he returned and leaned against the counter, watching him try the new concoction. "How does it taste?" he asked curiously, grinning. But then Bravery walked in- and he straight just walked down the counter, placed his hands on the slick top, and hopped over so he could walk over and hug his boyfriend. "There you are...!" he exclaimed happily, nuzzling against his hair a moment before pulling him to a stool and pushing him down. Then he walked around the bar and began mixing a drink, humming happily- before setting one virgin strawberry daiquiri in front of Bravery. "No alcohol whatsoever," he promised before he picked up his own drink and taking a rather large drink. Now that Bravery was there and everyone had drinks, he felt he could relax a moment, smiling happily as he rather quickly began to get drunk.
And though he tried to focus on everyone, his eyes kept traveling to Bravery, and the collar of his jacket...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Chelsea92_zps7ec13f5c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had returned to her room for a little bit, lovingly slipping her brand new laptop into its protective carrier, before pulling the strap of the laptop case over her shoulder and grinning. This was wonderful! Now, she would just need to work hard and reconstruct all of her programs, and everything would be just fine! Luckily, her biggest program had been saved on her flash drive, and not her old computer...losing that would've been disastrous!
She left her room in a cheerful mood, practically skipping as she went down the hall. As she went, she happened to hear Ivy shouting about something, and grinned, knowing that wherever Ivy was, Pugsy was sure to be there! And Chelsea really wanted to show Pugsy her new computer, after all! She jogged down the hall until she reached the room she'd heard Ivy from, but was confused when she only found Isaac and Buddi there. She blinked a few times in confusion, then saw that Isaac had moved to the corner and was sitting there all curled up.

"O-Oh dear..." she said worriedly, her brow furrowing slightly in concern. "D-Did something happen?" Frankly, Chelsea didn't really know Buddi and Isaac well--she'd been so busy with Boris over the past month, she hadn't really taken the chance to talk to the two of them. But, now, it seemed that they were obviously distressed over something--so she wanted to help!

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot suddenly burst into the room Jo and the others were in "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!" he burst out with in all of his glory. Then, the man kind of sent a death glare to Ryder, like he would rip the man's face off and devour it. Like he destroy Ryder's very soul in his grasp, then he sent a tired look to Jo and suddenly dropped to the floor. he flopped over and went back to sleep, just kind of staying there on the floor snoring.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Tear4" />

Emilia smiled as she took the drink and drank it, the firey water going down her throat like the fire in her heart! It was GOOOOOOOOOOD! "Thank you Gabriel!" She exclaimed, before turning to Bravery. "Well if it isn't the Dog of Justice himself! Hello Bravery~" Emilia said cheerfully, which was odd to hear from time to time. Then she noticed Elliot, since he yelled... Pretty loudly. Then he plopped to the floor. She took out a black marker and then drew on his face little piggy faces, a face musche, and the word Blond Doofus on his forehead. She could have written more horrible stuff, but she was feeling nice today. She went back and went Sshhhhhh... To the witnesses.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

"Hmmm..." Dorthy said as she leaned on Henry for a bit. "... Okay... That sounds good!" Dorthy said, and sniffled and rubbed reddish looking eyes. She looked ready to cry, but held back for the sake of what her father always told her... Don't show your suffering as best as you can... If you do then THEY win. She never understood who the 'they' were, but it couldn't be good. Maybe enemies? That made sense. She held Henry's hand and looked up at him before taking a deep breath, and going off to search for Jo and the others.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:19 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo seemed to perk quite noticeably as she heard Emilia mention Ryder`s alcohol tolerance. Oh, that was a perfect subject. The best subject. "WELL." She started, a grin spreading on her face. "I got stories! Y`wanna hear them?" She asked the woman cheerfully - a slight redness on her cheeks indicating that she was slowly but surely getting where she wanted to be. Drunk-wise and whatnot.

She did, in fact, catch Gabriel`s little slight of hand, and gave the redhead a knowing smirk as he proceeded to slide the drinks to her and Ryder. "Thank you~" She hummed, taking a tentative sip from the new glass as well. She grimaced a bit afterwards- that definitely had a kick to it, at least. She smiled a little wider as Bravery entered, giving him a small nod and making a quiet 'Aww' under her breath as Gabriel was quick to embrace his blue headed boyfriend. Because that was just precious.
Her gaze fell over to Ryder, emitting a tiny giggle as she noted his surprised expression after sipping the new drink. This was good. Very good. She looked at the three Gin and Tonics she ordered, left untouched, and slid one over to Ryder. "Try that," She insisted, giving him a good-natured smile. And then Elliot. Jo`s gaze snapped up to him as he entered.
"THANK YOU I LOVE YOU." She shouted back just as the blonde flopped onto the ground. "Oh,"

And then Emilia. The blunette knitted her eyebrows in concern, but shrugged it off. "I might need to borrow that marker later..."  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi frowned under his mask at Isaac, sulking over to where the blonde had sat on the ground. The mutant pressed his back against the wall, and sunk down next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Hey..." He started, softening his voice slightly. "Nothing`s your fault, Isaac... Pugsy`s just.. uh, a little confused, I think. He`ll be back, and so will Ivy..." He tried his best to be assuring- but he wasn`t that good at that kind of thing.
Luckily, Chelsea came over not too long after that. "O-Oh -- Hi -- Uh..." Buddi looked down- feeling a tinge of guilt at the fact that he couldn`t exactly recall this young woman`s name. He`d seen her around, but just... never spoke to her, per say. "--- Hi Ryder`s sister," That worked. "I-I -- uh -- Yeah.. something kinda did..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking up at the brunette. "... Pugsy and Ivy left. I -- don`t really know where or anything, so we shouldn`t assume anything bad, but, uh... Yeah."  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:48 am

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed, hearing the commotion going on. She got up and watched a little bit. Yikes. Drunkness was a bad thing. She jumped down grabbing Elliot by the collar, and jumping back to her place, before anyone turned to see her. She then slung the man over her shoulder, and went to his room, opening it and putting him in bed.
"You're a moron..."
she turned to exit the room.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Unknown to Bunny, Elliot was half awake from the point where she had picked him up. He was just pretending to be out cold, and as Bunny dropped him off and turned her back, he started to move. He was still half asleep though, so he was still acting weird "Uh..." he began to crawl around, following her. He flopped off the bed as she walked away, only to grab onto the tail of her dress, being dragged around by her "Woah... cool..." he let out in a yawn, before he started to hear something tear.

Henry kept with Dorthy, holding her hand as he walked to the bar, though he would makre sure Dorthy didn't get her hands on any drinks, especially any ones Jo would offer her. He kept with her as he ended up walking in, seeing Jo, Gabriel, and Ryder "Uh... hi..." he said, awkwardly raising his hand to the others. He then looked to Dorthy, actually leaving the rest of the socializing to her, she seemed to be better at that then him anyways.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 am

BunnyMio

Bunny hear the tear and turned to see Elliot being dragged by her.
"Elliot, let go.." she said, softly tugging the dress, hoping to get it out of his grasp. "This is my last good dress I have...I stole it from Mocha. Come on..." she said, nearly pleading.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 13 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 am

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot kept on holding onto Bunny, before he nestled his head into the tail of the dress, falling asleep again as he held her dress. So now where ever she went, she'd be dragging Elliot around too. He started to yawn and snore again, trying to get comfortable on top of Bunny's dress, Elliot was obviously having a lazy and/or tired day. The only way to get him off the dress was to pry it from his hands forcibly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:01 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

Dorthy looked around at the bar and remembered the movies she saw with Jo that one time. She positioned her hat, and did a confidence yet casual walk, and went to the bar. "Just leave the talking to me stud." Yeah she had no idea what stud meant, it just sounded cool. She picked herself up and leaned on the bar, before adjusting to crossing her legs, and facing her back to it as she looked over at Jo. Emilia rose an eyebrow at such a move. "Uh... What are you-"

"Shaken! Not stirred sir! Give me Bloody Sex Beach Mary cocktail on the rocks!" She had no idea what she was saying, and was just repeating a line. 'I am SO good at this!' she thought to herself giddly! Gabriel should just give her sparkling apple juice in a fancy glass.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next