Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:08 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"That would be what I`m trying to do--!" Buddi hissed back, keeping the struggling Ivy in his grasp the best he could. Of course, even a genetically altered mutant like himself could only hold their own for so long against Arma - but he tried his best at least. So, when he heard Isaac yell - he only hurriedly shook his head. "No! I-I`m trying to prevent anyone getting sense knocked into them! All of you just need to calm down, alright?!" But then Pugsy ran out of boulders. Okay. They were getting somewhere. Buddi loosened his grasp on Ivy slightly - but didn`t let her go quite yet, afraid of her pouncing on Pugsy or something. He looked at Pugsy with sympathetic eyes - it really sucked to see the greaser like this...
"Pugsy, I. Won`t. Hurt. You. Please -- just let me talk!"
Let me talk. He seriously never thought he`d hear himself say that. Ever. Wow.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy was most definitely NOT happy about being held back. Pugsy needed some slapping! And maybe hugs! But mostly slapping!

"Aghhh pacifists suckkk..."

She muttered, still trying to free herself, but Buddi was holding on tight, she'd have to hurt him if she wanted to get out of his grasp. She did, however, nod as Buddi said he would talk...Maybe Pugsy would listen to reason after he heard the whole story. And she was super curious too.

"Yay story time~!"

She whispered to herself, reaching into her shirt and pulling a small daisy out, stroking it as she looked up at Buddi expectantly, wanting the story right now.
[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Pugsy_10
Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy stopped for a moment, he started to tremble, before falling to his knees "O-okay... speak! But don't get close to me! I swear if anyone get's close to me I'll-" Pugsy stopped there, not wanting to think about it. he looked up at Buddi, waiting for him to explain himself, if only because deep down he hoped that Buddi and Issac and all of Vulture Team was completely innocent. That he had misunderstood the situation, that perhaps that wasn't even Figaro that he had killed, maybe he was seeing things? Pugsy just wanted answers.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo only gave a quiet hum of acknowledgement to Emilia`s condolences for Henry, digging her free hand into her other pocket and continuing to drag her feet along next to Emilia as they approached the building Rosa had disappeared too. She`d never felt so... numb before. She only felt this lingering, pitiful feeling of utter hopelessness that just etched away at her - because she loathed Black Dragon. Simply put - everything traced back to them.
Yet... she didn`t stand a chance at all, did she?
Picking a fight with Black Dragon... that was a death wish. Everyone in No Man`s Land learned that the hard way.
She picked her head up ever slightly as Emilia`s words filled the tense silence again. She was still quiet for a moment, before finally speaking.
"Not really... there`s not much we can do right now." She answered simply, casting her gaze down again. As they approached the building Rosa had entered, Jo promptly clicked open the door, taking a tentative step in. "... Hello?"  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi gave Ivy a bit of a look under his mask as the greenette pulled a daisy out of her shirt -- because what.
"You suck..." He uttered back, his tone sincerely hurt and offended. He looked back up at Pugsy - staring at him momentarily through narrowed eyes, just to be sure he didn`t do something erratic at the last second. As it seemed the greaser was actually willing to listen to him - along with Ivy - the mutant allowed Ivy to slooooowly slip out of his grasp, settling her back down on the ground. He actually couldn`t help this building feeling of nervousness building up inside him - not only because his current company were definitely two of the most destructive beings in the entire city, but because both of them were currently expecting something from him. Oh, boy.
"I`ll... I`ll keep my distance. Okay. So... r-right..." God, where to even begin? "... Alright. Uh -- so. F-Figaro was with this organization called Black Dragon, right--? And - And there was this project - Goliath - which is kind of me I guess, and basically - I`m them trying to make an army of you`s? And -- uh -- well..." He.. was not good at relating this information at all. What do you expect from a man who re-learned how to speak full sentences a few months ago? Sheesh. "--And they kind of had your parents killed and made Figaro pose as your uncle -- A-And... he also kind of told me that he -- he had a part in killing Dave - I-I mean, the Inquisitor - and that -- that means an entirely different thing for me than it does for you. So -- I-- kinda..." He trailed off, averting his gaze from Pugsy. "... Yeah. So.. that." He felt there was some profound string of words he should be saying right about now - about how Figaro loved Pugsy regardless, and how his last words were about how proud he was of him... but nah. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac stayed put to where he was, at the side of the battle between Pugsy and Buddi. He wanted to run over and help Buddi out as boulders were being thrown at him from Pugsy but realised he would just get in the way. Issac listened in on what Buddi had to tell Pugsy about what happened. As soon as Buddi was finished Issac walked over to where Buddi was and looked at Pugsy. His face showing a hint of sadness. "I know that it's hard to understand about what just happened, but please Pugsy you have to believe and trust us! We would never do something like that to hurt you!"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy calmly listened to Buddi's story, and after he was done, Pugsy slowly stretched. He seemed fine, perfectly calm, then he suddenly twitched "So... you're saying that my uncle.. the only family I've ever known... was from a secret evil organization bent to make an army of me...?" Pugsy twitched again, a twisted smile grew on his face. Yep, he was done, he was so done. Pugsy ripped off his coat, took the peace sign on it, and crushed it in his hands before tossing it to Buddi's feet "Just die... you monster..." Pugsy muttered, he had reached a breaking point now, he was pissed, at everything and everyone. He was completely lost now, he had no idea what was up anymore "Everyone should just... DIE!" Pugsy suddenly punched the ground violently, shooting rubble out at everyone before disappearing in the chaos.
(EXIT)

"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy listened to Buddi intently, and when the man was done, she frowned.

"Laaaaaaaaame."

She complained, but then Pugsy happened and oh shit. The jacket! Why did he take off the jacket? The sane part of.her was telling her to go try and calm him down and also to take in the nice image of shirtless Pugsy, but at this point, sane Ivy didn't control much anymore, so she threw herself after the jacket, wrapping the oversized reminder of who Pugsy used to be around her shoulders. Pugsy then stormed off, and he was just... Different. Something inside him had snapped, and she wasn't sure of she could ever bring him back... But she had to try.

"GET BACK HERE, GEL-FLAVORED MOTHERFUCKER!"

She ran after the greaser, the jacket flapping in the wind behind her as she ran.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Paladin

Emilia heard the fight going on and turned back. "Hmmm... I'll have to check on Buddi. Looks like whatever was happening it was pretty bad for Buddi... At least I think that's him..." Emilia said as she squinted at the scene before her. All she really heard was Pugsy yelling that everyone should die. "Go check it out. I'm sure she's in there... Maybe hiding." Emilia said as she stepped inside. "ROSA!? Are you in here?" Emilia called but there was no response. Just silence. Emilia took a couple of more steps, looking the the building closely. "I'm not sure if this thing could take my armored weight... However... People were in here. See." Emilia said as she pointed at the blood stains leading to the stairs. "Rosa is probably hurt." Emilia said as she started to take off her armor. "Go check. I'll be up."

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tumblr_mtaqgcUQBn1sfw84lo6_1280_zpsc7979512
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"It's a start...damn it...I thought Kraven's arm were cybernetic..." she said, pounding the wall. "Damn...well...give me Kat's location...maybe from there, I can find a general location of where Worm's final members are." she said, looking at herself. Truly, she would be doing no one a favor going out there. She needed a rest. "O-on second thought...hold it for now...I need a patch job...thanks Chel." she walked back to the infirmary, and sat on a bed, having the medics take a look. Bunny had no choice but to take charge, with Jo going to be broken since Ryder wasn't around. The two had been together for a while now, it wasn't even funny. Now they were a couple for ten seconds, and now he was gone...it wasn't fair for her. As the patch job was finished, she was given something to eat and drink. For once, she wasn't in the bed with people watching her. Now she was watching over others. Felt a little odd at first, but she felt like this was something she needed to do for them.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:51 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel nodded slowly, smiling as he got to his feet with Bravery's help and brushed off his knees. Giving a small look around before squeezing Bravery's hands, he began to lead the way back inside, picking around the various obstacles in their way- in no real rush anymore.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:59 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo, too had heard all the commotion going on near them - but really couldn`t pay the mind to care. There were just.. too many things egging on her tired mind at the moment. All these possibilities, paranoias, doubts, frustrations - all coming together to make the most painful headache she experienced in a while. Or maybe that was from blood loss? She gave Emilia a bit of a hum, only a bit saddened that she`d have to go fetch Rosa on her own.
She took a few more careful steps into the building as Emilia did as well - following the knight`s eyes all the way to the blood stains on the floor. She immediately assumed the worst. They were leading up stairs - so, Jo slowly forced her legs over to the staircase, pausing at the base of it. "... Okay." She answered Emilia quietly, beginning to slowly ascend the stairs. She already knew what was waiting for her up there - that constant inevitability. What was just waiting for them all - death. And more death. And... she had this growing gut feeling that her time left was shortening by the second - and she didn`t mind one bit.

Surely enough - when she caught sight of the limp, greenette corpse laying in a puddle of her own blood - she immediately turned away. Her sombrero layed on the ground next to her, the two handguns she had held in her final moments slipping out of her motionless grasp. If Jo was in the right state of being - physically, mentally, and emotionally - at the moment, she wouldn`t have hesitated to pick up Rosa`s body and rush her back to the underground base - either with hopes of saving her or giving her a proper burial. But, right now? There wasn`t a doubt in her mind that this woman was pretty dead. There was no saving to be done here. She still wanted to give Rosa a proper burial... a funeral, like usual.
But... glancing down at her trembling, gloved hands - she decided she wouldn`t be capable of such a task. So, Jo begun to slowly descend down the stairs again after a bit - tears noiselessly rolling their way down her cheeks again, but she seemed to pay them no mind....  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi found himself able to calm down for a bit. Pugsy seemed... calm. He was taking in the information rather well. Okay, good. He opened his mouth to speak again - maybe inform him of Figaro`s final statement - but then thing. That smile of his was enough to make Buddi take a few cautious steps backward, clenching his buzz axe just a bit tighter as he felt his anxiety rise. His eyes followed Pugsy`s peace sign pin, straight to where it`s crumpled remains landed at his feet.
He bent down to pick it up again - but then there was rubble everywhere. His first instinct was to grab for Ivy and Isaac - but, it seemed the greenette had already thrown herself after the greaser, making her way through the chaos and all. So, okay - he grabbed Isaac, propping the boy on his shoulder and quickly made his way from the explosion of rubble Pugsy had caused after his departure. Once they got a safe distance away, he plucked Isaac off his shoulders again, carefully placing the boy`s feet on the ground. "... Sorry -- I -" he glanced over his shoulder at where Pugsy once stood, his shoulders drooping as he did. So... that was it...?

He seemed to want to say something, but.. nothing really came out. Buddi simply sunk down onto the sand, taking a seat there and gently placing his buzz axe down at his side. He was a fair amount of done as well. Maybe not as done as Pugsy - but pretty done. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:30 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac watched to see what Pugsy was going to do next. Issac was nervous as he waited to see how the man in front of him would respond to what has been said. He smiled a bit when he saw Pugsy relaxing before stepping a few steps back as fear came across his face. 'No. This is not the Pugsy we know...he's...gone...' Issac stood there in fear as the rubble was coming towards him. He placed his hands in front of his face, hoping that only his hands and arms would be broken as he felt himself get lifted off the ground. 'Huh?' Issac looked in confusion for a sec before turning to see Buddi placing Issac onto his shoulders. "Phew. Thank you there Buddi. I owe you for that and for that boulder as well!" Issac grinned as he was placed onto the ground. He then listened in on what Buddi had to say. He looked down at the ground, sadness now swelling up inside him. It was another person he couldn't save. Issac looked back up to see Buddi sitting down on the ground. 'Is he alright? Maybe he is? Maybe...he isn't.' Issac placed his arms around Buddi and gave the big man a hug. A smile was on his face, his eyes were closed while tears were starting to form. "I'm just glad your safe Buddi! You're here and safe and sound! I'm sorry though that we couldn't save Pugsy...it's my fault." Issac held the hug for a little bit more before letting go, his face showing depression.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:12 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Chelsea15_zps1f281851

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea nodded to Bunny, and then watched her leave. She sighed a bit, feeling tired, then looked down at herself. Her clothes were still caked with Boris' blood...it seemed to be time for an outfit change. She went ahead and changed into something else--she felt like wearing something extra girly and fluffy might make her feel better, so she did, hat and parasol and all. It cheered her up just a little bit...especially since she could do the spinny thing with her skirt. But still, she still felt worried...her brother and Dorthy were still in danger...not to mention that she didn't know how everyone who was still outside were fairing. She sat down at her desk again, typing for a few more minutes at her computer before she leaned back in the chair, looking over her work before she saved it, then shut the computer, unplugging it and putting it into its case, along with the cord. She put the strap of the case over her shoulder, then headed out of her bedroom, closing the door behind her. She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath, and telling herself that it'd be alright...before she headed off in the direction of the infirmary. She wanted to see that everyone was okay, after all. She came into the infirmary, glancing around tentatively, before going over and sitting down on a stool next to Boris' bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tear4" />

Emilia went upstairs when her armor was taken care of. "I'm coming up Jo! Did you find her-Jo?" Emilia began to say as she watch Jo crying when she started her descend. Emilia didn't say a word... "I see..." Emilia said as she walked up the stairs and embraced Jo. "I'll take care of it..." Emilia said as she helped Jo down, and took her back inside where the rest were. She held Jo's hand, and rubbed her shoulder. "We'll get through this... We'll... We'll make them pay!" Emilia said as she held Jo tightly. She swore that her lance would go through every Family Member she ever found regardless of gender. "Bunny! Chelsea... Have you two seen Dorthy or Ryder?" Emilia asked as she had Jo sit down. She was going to get the woman something to drink.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tumblr_mtaqgcUQBn1sfw84lo6_1280_zpsc7979512
BunnyMio

Bunny heard Emilia, and got up, heading out of the infirmary. She didn't want to wake the others just yet.
"Can it. People are recovering in there." she said to Emilia, giving a serious look. "I haven't seen them, nor has Chelsea...but I have a dangerous hypothesis on where he is...and this could lead to Dorothy as well. "In the battle, everyone took on an opponent. Worm, Family, and even maybe Black Dragon all attacked us, for some fucking reason, and left when either too damaged got what they wanted. I believe Elliot and I fended off the Black Dragon people..." she looked toward the door. "At a price..." she sighed, and then some of the other fought off the family. Jo fought the Don right?" she needed no confirmation, She knew she was right. "Knowing this, we can assume that Ryder was fighting none other then Kraven, since they've fought other times before, and became rivals. Kraven is with Worm too, yes? So, using this, I came to a staggering conclusion...one that no one is going to be happy with." she glared at Emilia. "Ryder's been captured by Kraven...I don't know why, or how, since Ryder has been able to hold his own against him several times before, but I THINK, this is all speculation...that Kraven has captured Ryder, and is taking him away somewhere...no idea where since I believe C-Town has been destroyed after Worm's destruction." she sighed. "The only slight and possible lead is that Chelsea locked onto Kat's signal. There is a chance using that we can find Kraven, find where he's hiding, and maybe get Ryder out...our next option is to wait it out. Kraven is likely to get bored soon, and will WANT us to come so he can brag about his victory and crush us. Kraven is a ton stronger now...facing him is a plan I do NOT endourse." she sighed again, rubbing her neck. "That's the best I got. Using the knowledge and logic at hand, that's the best I can do. I do know that now, leading an assault against Kraven is suicide. Until the others are conscious, we have to stay put. We cannot make a move." Bunny got quiet then. She didn't say anything else. Whether she was right or wrong, it sounded logical enough. Now, it was the hope that people would actually listen.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:02 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

As Jo heard Emilia`s voice from down stairs, she hurriedly began to wipe her face with the sleeve of her jacket - but it appeared to be too late. The blunette allowed her head to hang again, just as Emilia pulled her into an embrace. She didn`t hug back -- simply rested her head on the woman`s shoulder for a moment, until she pulled away. She made a sound of agreement, not bothering to so much as look back up at Emilia`s face and just letting herself be led back to the base.

She was completely silent as Emilia spoke to her - only giving a small nod when she said she`d make them pay. She would have loved to make them pay. Just like she had done to everyone who hurt people close to her before -- but now it was just.. an entirely different kind of game. She could never take on The Don or The Mistress -- they were on a different league. All Jo was doing was biding her time, just waiting until one of them came to finish her off.
It was around time for that, anyway...

She sat down where Emilia had led her, simply holding her head and staring down at the floor below her. Jo`s eye only roamed up slightly as she heard Bunny`s voice begin addressing Emilia. She made a small hum as Bunny asked if she had fought the Don -- and she was pretty close to expanding on that and saying that it was really Henry who held their own against the Don, not herself - but Bunny continued on regardless.

Well, she knew Kraven and Ryder were fighting. However, Kraven was on their side just yesterday morning - of course she didn`t expect Kraven to stick around, but she couldn`t put a finger on what made him leave and attack them almost immediately after. Considering Dorthy was no where to be found, though...
Jo decided she wasn`t going to try to think about this. Ryder would show up any minute - Dorthy was probably hiding somewhere. Until Bunny made her conclusion on Ryder`s location. The blunette released her head - for the first time since she entered the room, looking up at Emilia and Bunny directly. She could feel her breathing hitch, coming to an abrupt stop as her lungs closed up on her yet again. She glanced down at her hands - frowning as she noticed the trembling quality to them. That... that just wasn`t true. There was no way.
"... That`s stupid." Jo said - finally speaking for the first time in a while. "You think Ryder would allow himself to be caught by some utter joke like Kraven?" Her hand involuntarily balled into a tight fist - and she couldn`t resist the urge to scoff just a bit. "He`s beaten Kraven`s manicured ass plenty of times over... nothing makes now any different...!"
She wasn`t going to allow herself to think of Ryder in that position for a single second. The thought that Kraven could be doing something to his head -- that the next time she saw Ryder she could be tied to an uncomfortable chair while he ranted about an angel granting him salvation and stabbed out her other eye -- was definitely not a thought she needed right about now. Unless she had more solid evidence, she`d keep arguing against it.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUDDI
eremiah  arraway (?)

』

Buddi remained a bit more despondent than usual - only giving Isaac a small nod when the boy thanked him for saving him twice. He simply stared down at his buzz axe, which laid idly on the ground, seemingly stuck in the middle of some pretty deep thought. He looked upwards as he felt Isaac`s familiar arms around him, gently returning the brief gesture with a few pats on the blonde`s back. "Nothing`s your fault..." He assured him, his shoulders slumping a bit. He did find it somewhat confusing - how Isaac seemed to somehow manage to find a way to source every bad thing that happened to himself. He wasn`t the one that trusted Dave alone in the hands of Jade and Figaro - he wasn`t the one who punched Pugsy in the face and killed his uncle in cold blood. What could be his fault? Buddi didn`t voice any of these concerns - remaining as impartial as ever.

He studied Isaac`s expression for a moment, letting out a bit of a sigh. "... Well, I -- oh. Wait. I almost forgot -- your thing -" he begun to burrow through his pockets, before tugging out a small card. He peered at the image plastered on it to be sure, and nodded to himself, holding it out to Isaac. "Your good luck charm thing...?" He pulled himself back up to his feet, dragging his buzz axe in the other hand. "-- Also, we should probably go back into the base about now..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

BunnyMio

"Yes, I've realized that Jo." she said, glaring at the woman, "Ryder's able to beat Kraven...he did time and time again...protecting us from Father Death. That being said, there must have been some reason Ryder lost this time, and that reason may be why Ryder's gone now. That could also be the reason Dorothy is gone as well." she sighed. "But do listen...if we do something now, it's suicide. too many of us are hurt to the point of unconsciousness. Only a tiny few of us are able to stand and fight. Jo, right now you're body is trembling due to the emotional stress. I believe you'll collaspe any second." she said, her keen eyes helping her. "Regardless...our best lead is Kat's location...once I know what it is, I'll go and check it out, maybe find Kraven there...if he is, I'll follow him back to where he is, and maybe even find Ryder. That's one plan. The other, is the waiting game. Wait until Kraven's ego gets the best of him, and tells us where he's hiding Ryder. Kraven's bound to crack if he's not murdering something every few minutes right?" she sighed. "Listen...right now, it's gettin late. We all need some rest." she looked at Jo. "So, I suggest we all do that. We take some time, head to sleep, recover our strength. Tomorrow morning, we can have a service for the fallin...then I'll...or...we'll come up with our next plan of action." she let out a sigh. She wasn't gonna sleep, she had too much work. Or rather, her mind would not allow her to sleep. Too many people were hurt...too much was going on, Bunny's head hurt, she felt restless. "I'll be outside...if you need me...or if anyone needs me for that matter."
Bunny took her leave, and went outside. It was dark, the moon was high in the sky. She laid on the top of the base, and her thoughts ran wild. There was so much she couldn't do...so much...she had to do. Those things hurt her head frankly. This was Ryder's job, to get everyone in check? It was harder then it sounded. She just took orders and did them...but giving them? Yikes...
Regardless...Bunny looked into the sky, allowing her mind to calm and focus...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Issac nodded his head to a no when Buddi said it wasn't his fault. "But Buddi...I couldn't do anything to help you with Pugsy and...I barely helped when Figaro was here..." Issac was looking away when he felt something poking his arm. He turned around to look to see the card that he gave Buddi poking him. "Buddi...keep it. I think it suits you more than it does for me." He gave a smile to Buddi and hugged the big man again. "Remember Buddi, it wasn't your fault." Issac let go and nodded his head to a yes. "Do you think any one else in this fight got hurt? I'm still glad that you're back."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:37 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 28 Tear4" />

Emilia pursued her lips. She didn't realize that she was yelling. "Sorry..." Emilia said as she nodded the Bunny. "I heard about that fight... Sorry about Elliot..." the brunette said and when she was glared at she didn't exactly understand why. Was she mad because she shared concern? Or because she spoke a bit too loudly. Maybe she's wound up? Either way she stood there silently as she got Jo something to drink. Not booze. They didn't need a drunk Jo right now, but something. Maybe she can make her coffee? "Captured..." Emilia said to herself, and she really didn't like these odds. Not one bit. Not only that but Bunny was saying that they shouldn't go out there to find him. She raised an eyebrow asking why. Until she mentioned this new power of Kraven. Something that made him stronger. She crossed her arms as she thought about it. She also said not to make a move until then. Emilia sighed and rubbed her head with her hand. "Well... This is fine predicament..." Emilia said when Bunny left. "Lets... Sleep for now then..." Emilia said since she found nothing but booze.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo returned Bunny`s glare, keeping her fists clenched at her side. That just wasn`t true. Ryder was probably chasing down some assassins from the Family or something...! He`d be back any moment now. Quite honestly - she felt herself grow more and more enraged with every word Bunny spoke. Implying that her second in command would be so stupid as to fall for some trick and get himself captured by Kraven of all people...!
But... the odds were...
"--I`m not trembling!" She had a world of words to tell Bunny at that moment, but, for some reason - that`s all that came out as the redhead turned her back on her and Emilia and begun walking away. If Ryder was really kidnapped -- if -- they were definitely more than enough to beat Kraven to a bloody pulp! Jo could, however, very much feel her body trembling - she could hardly think through the haze clouding her brain, a since of wooziness coming over her, more likely than not due to blood loss. She refused to acknowledge any of these symptoms. "Everyone -- everyone just needs to shut up for a bit, okay?!" She barked hurriedly, holding the sides of her head. Except.. no one was really talking at the moment. But, she heard someone? A lot of someones. These fierce sounds only made her head hurt all the more - so she looked up at Emilia, hoping the woman would be more likely to listen to her than Bunny.
"No one slept when Bunny was the one getting kidnapped...! And -- And Ryder`s not even --! Ugh!" She said, clearly growing more and more aggravated and anxious by the second. "I swear, she better not be thinking of doing anything by herself -- like hell I`m waiting until tomorrow morning for shit...!" How could anyone expect her to sleep right now? She downright refused, whether her body begged for it or not. Collapsing now would just prove Bunny right... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

It seemed like Boris wasn't about to wake up any time soon...so, Chelsea had overheard the conversation going on between Bunny, Jo, and Emilia out in the hallway. Tentatively, she stood up from her stool, walking to the doorway and peeking out. She could easily tell that Jo was quite distressed at the moment. Chelsea, herself, was feeling awfully upset over her brother being carried off...did Jo even know about that part, yet...?
"Um...Miss Jo?" Chelsea mumbled as she approached the bluenette, seeming a bit anxious. "I saw my brother earlier...Kraven was carrying him off, along with Dorthy...and I think he was knocked out...I-I'm really scared for him, so...I want to do anything I can to help you help him...! J-Just say the word, and I'll help out as much as I can!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:28 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed. Jo, despite all things, wasn't talking very softly.
"I broke myself out in essence. Using Bravery and all..." she thought to herself. She sighed and looked into the sky still. "I know they took their damn time to rescue me. Then Pimp took credit for it. It was stupid..." she chuckled. "Heh...Pimp..." she smiled. Those were the easy days. The easy days.
Bunny got up, and looked into the sky. "We'll find ya Ryder. Mark it." she said, growing more confident.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia saw how distraught Jo was, she really did. She wanted action, she wanted to find Ryder. "Chelsea? What?" Emilia said, so it was confirmed, Dorthy and Ryder were taken. "But why would Kraven take Dorthy when he could have simply asked for her back... No wait... Scratch that." Emilia said as she remembered. They would have said no because Dorthy was a little girl, and she had heard what Kraven was saying. She liked that he wanted to take action, but she wasn't sure if he should put that much pressure in a little girl. "... No one said about not checking it out." Emilia said to Jo, since they didn't know for sure that CW town was destroyed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"O-Oh...and...one more thing..." Chelsea said, her voice almost a whisper. "C...Catherine is dead...Kraven killed her...I-I...I don't know why...b-but if he'd kill the person he was in love with...I don't even want to know what he's going to do with Dorthy and my brother..." She obviously looked uncomfortable--her own mention of Catherine had brought back the horrendous images of the corpse to mind...it wasn't something that she really wanted to remember, but it was too horrible to forget...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next