Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Masaru128_zpsf29abe55

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
-------------------------------------
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko gritted her teeth as she heard Rosa begin shooting, knowing that the wall wouldn't provide safety for long. She had to keep shooting though, and so she did- but once she finished, she realized that she hadn't gotten through her little chase unscathed. Watching the Mexican woman as she faded away, Mariko held an arm around her chest and stomach, wheezing softly as she lowered herself to her knees. Things hurt... she was riddled with bullets from Rosa's final stand, blood leaking from so many places that she could hardly count them all. As she tried to inhale, she ended up coughing, watching with a distracted sort of interest as her vision faded in and out, before slowly she slumped down on her side, too exhausted to stay upright. Something here wasn't right... she wasn't... she wasn't supposed to die here... Masaru... something about Masaru... she couldn't concentrate, the blood loss making her head foggy. Giving up on whatever she was trying to remember, she laid her head down, her normally silvery hair staining red as it fell into a small puddle of blood. She just wanted to sleep... closing her eyes, the assassin fell still, her katana sliding out of her fingers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:10 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Paladin

"Destruction knows no bounds." Emilia explained when he claimed that she was the cause of destruction. She took it as a compliment. "I am the Valkyur. This is my tradition." Emilia explained when he stated that she was being nice. She took the box and looked at it. She was ready to give the message. "You have a woman you loved, but you have been a coward..." Emilia said as she got her lance ready. She gave him a hard look as she stood up, her lance ready to impale him. Her lance went forward but it was right next to Paul's head. There was silence before Emilia gave him back the box. "Your cowardice has died today... Now emerge a new person... And be brave..." Emilia said before turning away and leaving to find the others. She had given Paul what most wouldn't have gotten... Mercy...

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:22 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul watched as Emilia got up and readied her lance towards him. This was it. He was going to die. After having so many regrets, he was going to go out like this. Paul closed his eyes as he was ready to get killed when he felt and heard something go by his head. He opened his eyes in surprise as the lance was right by his head. Was he going to...live!? He remained there in shock as the little box was handed back to him. "Wait...I...thank you..." Paul smiled at Emilia as she left off. 'Right. If I was given the chance to live, then that means I can't screw up! Next time I see Ms. Eve I have to tell her how I feel, before it's too late!' Paul placed the little box back inside his coat as he walked over to where Kayden was. Well he tried his best to walk over. With his shoulder and sides bleeding and pain all over, Paul took small steps and limps as he finally got to where Kayden was. "Well ready to go now Mr. Kayden?" He looked around to see if he was forgetting anyone. "Umm is there anyone were missing?"

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:23 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Masaru80_zps9ba638a6

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru only pushed himself to run up the stairs faster as he heard the hail of gunshots going on above him. At last, he reached the top step, and dashed into the room...only to screech to a halt. His gun fell out of his hand, clattering to the floor--luckily not going off. Both of the women were there...lying in pools of their own blood.
"Mariko!" Masaru ran forward, dropping to his knees and cradling Mariko in his arms. She was bleeding so much...she was injured everywhere...why hadn't he been there...?! If only he'd been there, he could have prevented this...! He could have prevented all of this from happening...! "Mariko--Mariko, can you hear me?! Hang in there--! I'll--I-I'll do something--! I'm...I'm so sorry...! I should have been there! I should've been there...!" Masaru could feel big, warm tears dripping from his eyes, falling onto Mariko's blood-stained form as he held her. This couldn't be happening...they were going to be together forever, right?! Mariko...couldn't die...! She just couldn't...! "真理子!死なないでください! 一人で私のすべてのままにしないでください...!" Masaru gripped onto her tighter, begging, praying for her to give just some form of movement, some sign of life... "Mariko...please...d-don't go..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny nodded.
"Once I am not ready to pass out...I'll scout around to see." she said, and walked in. She went and sat by Elliot's bedside. She took one of his hands in hers and was silent. Jo was here, she could order everyone around...like anyone would listen to her anyway. Right now, she needed some time to think and reflect.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:33 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

"Huh?" Kayden turned, looking at Paul, seeming...irritated. "You're just askin' if I'm 'ready t' go'? ...Paul. Really? People've probably died here t'day. So don't be so goddamned light-hearted about it. I know that you're probably just rarin' t' go t' get back t' Eve, yeah? Well, listen--if ya even TRY t' catch Eve on the rebound? I'm gonna put a bullet in your head." Kayden suddenly looked at Paul with an icy cold glare, unfolding his arms, gripping his handgun tightly in his left hand. "Let the woman mourn. Got it? Or else...And as for who we're missin', Masaru 'n Mariko, idiot..." He sighed, putting the safety back on his gun and putting it away, before looking back at Paul. "...I'm bein' serious, with what I said, ya know. Ya make yourself a bit too obvious with the way you're always stalkin' Eve. Her boyfriend just died literally like an hour ago...if you so much as try t' make a move on her? Yeah, if ya do that--then your head's gonna be sorely missin' your shoulders. Now, c'mon--we've gotta find Masaru and Mariko." And with that, he turned, beginning to walk away from Paul.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:50 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul listened on what Kraven had to say. 'Yeah. Like I wasn't close to death myself!' He looked at his injuries. 'Ok I am close to death if I don't get any treatments soon!' He looked away when Kayden mentioned rebound, his cheeks showing a hint of pink. 'L-Like I would ever do that! Now wouldn't be the right time! I-I have to wait for the right moment to tell her.' Paul watched as Kayden started to walk away. He followed Kayden, trying his best as he started to take small limp steps again as he held one of his sides. They had to find Mariko and Masaru and hopefully get out as quickly as they can. 'Those two...I hope they're alright...'

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:00 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden continued walking, but glanced back at Paul as he heard the man's silence, frowning at him as he continued to walk,
"What, you're not talkin' t' me now? Well, so-rry for speakin' my mind."
He sighed in irritation, turning back around to face forward as he continued walking.
"I can't go through my life just dependin' on Jayden t' speak for me...at least, not anymore. So, I'm gonna just go ahead and say what I think...whenever I think it..." He shoved his hands into his pockets as he continued walking. "God dammit...we came here t' get back at Vulture, and now look at us...we're worse off than b'fore...I'm just so mad..."

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:01 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo frowned. She wasn`t nearly as hurt as Bunny... surely, she could go scout a bit by herself, right? "Alright..."
She dabbed away some more of her tears - which, she noted, didn`t really stop falling at any point - and gave the lapels on her jacket a small tug. She had worse before... she could deal with a bleeding head for a little while longer. There were much more important things to do, anyway. Jo watched Bunny enter the infirmary, her shoulders drooping ever slightly as she turned on her heel. She`d be fine... Rosa, Emilia and Ryder would be fine...
She exited the underground base again, unable to help the involuntary shiver that crawled through her skin once she made it outside. She usually liked to spend as little time in the desert surrounding Carrion Land as possible -- seeing as it`s placement geographically made it excruciatingly hot during the day hours and numbingly cold during the evening. She squinted ever slightly, not allowing her sight to so much as graze over the crater still in place after Henry`s demise. She did, however, catch a bit of shining golden armor in the distance - and the slightest bit of a smile came on her face. "Emilia!" She called out - wiping her eye a final time before hurriedly approaching the woman. "Hey --! You-You`re okay -- t-that`s good -- have you seen Rosa and Ryder--? Everyone else is inside -- I think? I-I dunno - but everyone`s hurt - and - I don`t know what to do, honestly..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

There was no response as Masaru entered the room, his cries and sobs meeting deaf ears. Mariko's blood just kept slowly and sluggishly leaking from her wounds, and her body was still. It really seemed that this was the end... that she had lost this battle, and her life. But... as Masaru spoke in Japanese, something about the language seemed to rouse her.
A soft sigh and a flutter of her eyelashes was all that could be seen at first, but after that there was a quiet groan of pain- and then words.

"勝...私は...私はあなたを愛して...、泣かないでください...私...私はいつか、あなたに再び表示されます...私...私が行ってるときでも..私は常にあるでしょう...ここに... " she mumbled slowly, and at the end she lifted her weak and shaky hand, pressing it to his chest- right over his heart. A tender, pained smile flashed across her lips for an instant before it faded again, and another cough wracked her body- blood dripping, this time, from her lips. After her coughing fit was over, she fell still again- but there was still a faint rise and fall of her chest, barely noticeable... for the moment.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul stayed silent as Kayden sounded irritated at the man. He wanted to save his strength for walking instead of talking. He listened more to what Kayden had to say and when he finished Paul asked, "Well now that you want to talk about how you feel whenever you want to, what do you feel like doing now with this anger coming up?" Paul wanted to know how Kayden would respond to that question as he kept on walking a little bit behind Kayden. He added as well, "So how is it talking on your own?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru's eyes widened as he heard Mariko's words...he felt like he couldn't breathe. His entire world was being snatched from him...He sat there for a split second, before taking in a deep breath of air, and shouting at the top of his lungs,
"KAYDEN! PAUL! ANYONE--! GET IN HERE AND HEEELP!" Masaru began to panic more, trying to lift Mariko and ultimately failing, due to his smaller size. "Somebody, please...! Help Mariko...! Save her!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:55 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"I feel like punchin' somethin'..." Kayden said, replying to Paul's first question. Then, came the second question. "I-I dunno...it's...weird. It's not that I resented Jayden or anything...honestly, bein' alone is--" But then, suddenly, he heard Masaru's shout loud and clear. He paused for just a moment, then ran off in the direction of the voice. "C'mon, this way!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul was ready to answer what Kayden said when he heard screaming happening. He saw Kayden running towards him and telling him to follow. "Right!" Paul tried his best to run as his steps became a little bit quicker than before. He was still limping and was still way behind Kayden as he followed the man to where that noise was.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:14 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden ran into the building, and then up the stairs, following the sounds of Masaru's shouts. He finally came to a stop in the doorway, and stared at the scene inside for a moment before coming inside. He knew that Paul was way too injured right now to help carry Mariko...so Kayden picked her up himself. His own injuries made it just a touch difficult, but he was overall alright. "Alright--c'mon, let's head back t' Highend..."
He knew that technically they should have stayed there with the Don--but they were all way too injured or stressed out at the moment to be of any help. Paul was limping around half dead, and Masaru was absolutely beside himself. The blonde's young appearance actually fit what he was doing for once--he was just sitting there on the ground crying. Kayden urged him to stand up, and after a moment, Masaru wiped his eyes and managed to get up to his feet. Kayden turned, beginning to head down the stairs, carrying Mariko, and with Masaru in tow. "Hey, Paul--we're headed back t' Highend. You can stay out here with th' Boss if ya want, but we're goin' back. Do what ya wanna do." He headed past Paul, and then the three of them exited the area, heading back towards Highend.

*Exit Masaru, Mariko, and Kayden*

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

While Emilia walked she heard a familiar voice and squinted her eyes to look in that direction. "Oh! Jo!" Emilia said as she tried to move towards Jo. She smiled when the woman came up to her. "Everything is alright Jo... At least everything with me. Glad to see that your sharing my perdicament." Emilia mentioned and frowned when she mentioned Ryder. She shook her head 'no'. "I'm afraid I haven't seen him since the beginning of the battle... Rosa however... I think she was fighting a pair of assassins and they went into a building not far from here... I think I saw a flash of green heading in... That one... But she hasn't come out..." Emilia mentioned as she began to walk. "First thing to do... Stay calm... He was fighting Kraven correct? That much I remember seeing before fighting my own battle..." Emilia said as she trailed off. "... I should have killed him... Then again..." Emilia said, obviously having thoughts about her battle. "Emilia you've grown soft..." she said to herself, and blamed Buddi for it.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo did her best to smile at Emilia - a sad, teary eyed smile - but a smile none the less. She faltered, however, as the knight shook her head. Her gaze begun to lower. "Oh..." Her voice was back down to a quiet, monotone of a mutter. She could feel herself growing more and more lightheaded by the second - but, she was needed here right now. She`d have all the time to mourn and patch herself up later -- right now, she was needed here.
She looked back up to Emilia as she explained what she had seen - her pupil dilating ever slightly. Emilia`s words seemed to resonate in her head - stay calm. Just stay calm. Everything was okay. It would just... be unfair if things weren`t okay..!
She did, in fact, hear the words Emilia muttered to herself - but Jo`s thoughts were clearly elsewhere. "But -- But when I was with The Don -- I saw Kraven right there--! And -- And Ryder wasn`t... Kraven didn`t even have a scratch on him--! And Ryder wasn`t even there!" Her voice rose ever slightly, regaining it`s quivering quality. She took in a sharp breath - which felt more like a failed attempt to clam herself than anything. "He -- He wasn`t... -- Rosa... you said she went into a building over there, right--? We need to get her!"  

[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Paul did his best to follow Kayden. Tiny little grunts kept coming out of his mouth as he was struggling to get up the stairs when he finally got to the building. While half way there, he heard Kayden coming down the stairs. He noticed that someone was on Kayden's back but he couldn't tell who. 'Well...I hope it's not too serious.' Paul listened in on what Kayden said and walked back downstairs very slowly. It was going to be a long walk to get back to Highend. What about the Don? He figured that if he showed up by his boss, the Don would probably get mad at him. If he was alive that is. He didn't want to risk that and would get more depressed if he found the Don's dead body. Paul sighed to himself as he started to begin his slow walk back to Highend.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia placed a hand on Jo's shoulder to calm her down. Sometimes feeling physical contact helped people to bring them down back to reality. "Jo... Breath... Let's go check." Emilia said as she started to lead the way. "Is Bunny around? Maybe she can tell us if she saw Ryder... Who else was out there?" Emilia asked since she wanted to know what exactly went down. She knew Elliot was out there... But was there anyone else... Henry was as well... She didn't see Chelsea out there, and... "Where is Dorthy anyway? Is she still inside?" Emilia asked as she walked closer to the building.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:07 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo let out a bit of a shudder as Emilia`s armored hand made contact with her shoulder - but, she attempted to do as she was told, steady her breathing and settle her palpitating heart and soothe her throbbing temples. Her attempts were hardly effective, but she figured the least she could do was keep quiet about it. Bide her time, she supposed. Like she always did...
She nodded silently, and began following Emilia`s lead, trudging and dragging her feet through the dry sand as she did. She allowed her head to hang ever slightly - her shoulders drooping as she was asked for the status of everyone. Oh, boy. "Bunny`s around... I just spoke with her, actually - she said she didn`t see him. As far as I know, almost everyone was out there... `cept for Chelsea, she was in the base - apparently she has a friend that`s in critical..." She uttered, shoving one gloved hand deep into her pants pocket. "... Elliot can`t walk. A-And... Henry... he..." She swallowed a still-forming lump in her throat - perking her head a bit and glancing back over at the crater that she had been digging through earlier, desperately clinging to some hope that the last pleasant remnant of her old life could still be there...

And then came the Dorthy question. Jo`s eyebrows rose. She never stopped to question why the Family had been attacking them - it was almost as if no one really needed a reason to attack anyone nowadays. But... The Don had wanted Dorthy, didn`t he? And she stopped him. Her and Kraven...
But, he mentioned something about her nuke. Ivy. ... Where was Ivy? Jo hadn`t caught sight of her in particular during the battle - and she hadn`t seen her in person since yesterday. Which was... weird. "... We left her in the base, didn`t we? Dorthy, I mean. She -- She should still be in there... I`m..." She sighed deeply, allowing her head to droop back down again. "... I don`t think any Family members got inside the base... but... I dunno..." None of this explained the sudden appearance of Kraven. Had their been other Worms with him? And - why? He did just come to Vulture for a place to keep Dorthy safe, didn`t he...? Her throbbing temples and hoarse throat begged her not to dwell anymore - so, she complied, and fell into silence again.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny sighed. So, Dorothy and Ryder were missing, as well as Rosa...Jo had gone to find them. Bunny felt her chest sink for a moment. What if...one of them was captured? Thinking rationally, there was only one person who would have the gull to capture one of them...or the want for that matter.
Kraven.
There was no doubt. That stupid little rival thing they had could have caused this. She KNEW she should have killed that man while he was in their home. She stood up, kissing Elliot's lips as he was out.
"Hold on...I'll be back." she said, and rushed to her room. Time for a quick change.
Five minutes later, she came out, armed and ready. Yeah, she was wounded, she would deal with that later. Now, she had to act. She went to Chelsea to check on her.
"Chelsea. I came to a terrible conclusion..." she said. "I need you to get a lock on Kraven. Can you do that?" she asked, looking at her, serious. She was aiming to get this done...now.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Chelsea21_zps17ab9157

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea was busily typing away on her computer as Bunny showed up. She was still a bit stressed out from all that had happened...but she was doing her best to keep a tough face on. She didn't want to let anyone know how much she was hurting--she had to be strong for everyone!
"Um...well...I got a lock on Kat, like you asked me to earlier...it looks like she's in Chinatown..." Chelsea replied, looking to Bunny. "But Kraven...I-I can't find him...even though he should show up because of his arms...y-you all did say that he had cybernetics, right? I'm not even getting the littlest signal off of him...I don't know where he is at all..."

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Ff6b90a2-d54b-4366-ae31-64fbee3a3c62_zps2ace5b47

The Don was already walking away as Jo told him to leave, but when he heard her, he turned and glared for a second. Staying for a few more minutes just to defy her... But then started walking away again.

We have other business to attend to. Follow me.

He called to the rest of the Family, before leaving to fight Kraven to the death cause it would be epic.

*exit*

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy looked absolutely astounded as Pugsy literally jumped over her tackle hug. What?! He was defying the power of love?! She looked on the verge of tears for a second, but that quickly turned to anger, and her hands started glowing again.

"Why you-!"

Then the rocks started coming and, before she could do anything about it, Buddi was protecting her and trying to get her out of the way.

"Don't worry, huggable man! A few rocks can't hurt me! Lemme at him! Or something! Just like...don't die...or kill him...killing him isn't good..."

She whispered to Buddi, then looked at Pugsy, anger still in her eyes.

"Don't make me mess your hair up, Pugsy! You know I don't wanna do that to you!"

She yelled to him from the protection of Buddi's arms, still trying to wriggle out without hurting him so she could go slap some sense into the greaser.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Emilia actually looked concerned for Elliot when she heard that the man couldn't walk anymore. "Well... I'm... Sorry to hear about Henry Jo..." Emilia said with a concerned face for her friend as they got closer to the building where Rosa was in. They were right outside and Emilia knew that her friend was suffering a lot at the moment. "Is there... Anything you want me to do?"

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 27 Pugsy_10
Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy didn't really stop, he just kept on throwing boulders and rubble at Buddi "DAMN IT DIE! JUST DIE!: he screamed until he ran out of big rocks to throw. Pugsy looked almost dumbfounded, before he lifted up his fists, ready to punch someone "Any of you come near me... and I- I- I'll hurt you!" he whimpered, he started to back away, in fear of the three Vultures.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next