Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Issac was asleep on Buddi's shoulder during this journey. The dreams of Orane was coming to him so he would shake at times. Issac finally opened up his eyes as they entered the base. 'T-This place, just what happened here? Were they attacked?' Issac held onto Buddi more. He was scared that something might happen to them while they entered. Issac looked at his surroundings and all the people here. 'Ok so maybe we are fine then.' He let go of his grip on Buddi, but tightened again when he saw Ivy. That green hair, he knows that green hair! The memories of him and Orane fighting this girl came back. How he was almost killed if it wasn't for Orane saving him. Issac was shaking and hid his face behind Buddi's head. "D-Don't kill me! B-Buddi help! Shes here! Shes here to kill me!" Issac was having a panic attack.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy frowned

"But...your face...and and and-"

She was definitely worried about him, be it Gumby or not, but when he asked about Kraven, she realized she was curious too. She was about to tell him about how she had just gotten here too, so she had no idea what the deal with Kraven was, when Issac had his panic attack. Ivy went up to the blonde and looked at him for a moment...then

"BOO!"

She shouted suddenly, then grinned and held Issac in place.

"Sorry, I had to try that...but yeah, SHUT UP!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Okrllytho_zps7ddbaf56

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was blissfully unaware of Henry`s distaste for her actions, evident as she continued to kiss his cheeks a few more times.
"You`resofuckingpreciousIamneverlettingyougooo---" She cooed, leaning onto him for support with her broken legs and all. She backed away from his face slightly, silently listening to his small explanation about Ostriches. This information was.. slightly familiar. Jo shrugged. "Humanity kinda sucks sometimes --" She mused, keeping herself attached to the red-eyed man. "But, anyway, hey - I`m actually staying in the Infirmary, and I`m supposed to be there now but fuck that, so you can probably hang out in my room when you need to sleep and such..."
They did, of course, have a pretty plentiful amount of empty rooms from fallen foot soldiers - but she didn`t want Henry staying in one of those. Her room was much nicer.
Jo could feel a bit of guilty twist in the pits of her stomach, since being closer to Henry now, she could notice the burdened look in his eyes. He really didn`t have a good day, did he? She hadn`t noticed the arrival of Pugsy, Buddi, Isaac, or Ivy and Elliot -- all her attention was on Henry for now.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi offered Pugsy a small, nervous grin. "T-Thanks.." And then Ivy. He gave her a small wave as she tackled her boyfriend to the ground, but kept his distance for now. He also hadn`t taken notice of a certain someone until Pugsy called him out.
Kraven.
Even with his new body, Buddi recognized him in a heart beat. His eyes widened as he began to turn on his heel to get the hell out of here -- and then Isaac. His eyes flickered between the blonde and Ivy. Did he really have a problem with her of all people? She was adorable! None the less, Buddi gave Isaac a small pat on the back, just as Ivy scared him more. "Isaac..? It`s just Ivy -- everything`s okay..?" He wasn`t quite sure what to say to the boy, honestly.   

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Issac didn't pay attention to Buddi as Ivy's scaring made his heart beat faster. He was panting heavily now as everything was starting to turn faster now. Issac clutched his chest as his heart kept beating at a fast pace when all of a sudden, it stopped beating. His eyes opened wide before going to a close. Issac fainted and fell off of Buddi's shoulders. He didn't know if he was going to hit the ground or not since he fainted.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 IMG_000053

Emilia couldn't stand it anymore, she forced herself to get out, and leaned on the wall. She wanted to see where everyone was. So while leaning against the wall Emilia walked. She wondered what the commotion was about, and then she saw a man... Nearly naked... With a woman with pink hair riding on an ostrich. Apparently it was named after Jo, and now Buddi was here. "Disgusting... Did I fucking miss something here, or is about half of our enemies here, eating our food, and were suddenly buddy-buddies? When did THIS happen?" Emilia asked as Rosa stood covering her eyes. Yes she saw Kraven in his underwear, and yes... He did have a package that many women would enjoy. Did she want to know? No. No she didn't...

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"I wanna see you happy, too..." Bravery smiled to Gabriel gently, wiping his eyes. "Sorry for being so gloomy...I know that heroes are never supposed to lose hope and all...but it's just...hard..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder decided to make no comment on Kraven's reaction to the question about the duck. He'd just leave the duck be for now.
"The way you're putting it, it sounds like neither Worm nor Vulture could really handle an attack from The Family right now...we just keep getting worn down, no chance to build up our defenses again..." Ryder shrugged, having to force back a yawn as he continued to walk. He hadn't realized just how tired he was--though being tired had kind of become a constant thing. He'd almost gotten used to it by now.
Soon enough, he reached the door to the kitchen, leading Kraven inside.
"Here we are--not sure what we've got to eat right now, but hey, help yourself."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Yeah, I was about to get to that, WHY THE SHIT ARE WE LETTING WORMS INTO OUR BASE....AND RUNNING AROUND HALF NAKED...and wait, Henry's here?" she sighed. "I am guessin he ain't too keen in being friends...seeing as how his AI wanted to kill me...and I killed him...and stuff.." she went to the kitchen. "Anything you want in particular Elliot?" she asked.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry pouted when Jo kept on him "Hey... hey... enough with the touching okay?" he seemed to be rather sick with this, but Jo really didn't seem to be keen on letting go. The man let out a sigh before asking "Anyways... can you get me a new arm...? I think I kinda need two arms... " he told Jo, sounding rather tired. Henry knew that things would be quiet for awhile, they had to wait for the right time.

Pugsy pet Ivy on the head again "Hey... I'm just tired okay...? How about we watch Dumbo? You wanted to do that right...?" he asked her, his arm over her shoulder. ANd then Isaac had a panic attack "Isaac no..." he said weakly "Isaac..." he didn't stop "Isaac shut up..." he said, but Isaac continued "Isaacshutupnoonecares..." and then Isaac just fainted. Pugsy watched Buddi catch him and gave him a thumbs up "Nice Buddi!"

Elliot let out a weak smile to Bunny "I don't know... Ryder seemed to be very friendly with Kraven..." but that wasn't all "It isn't just Conqueror Worm... I saw Buddi and Isaac... The Inquisitor Faction Remnants are here too..." and just what did that mean? When Bunny asked if he wanted any food in particular, his smile strengthened just a bit "Well yeah... sure...-" and then Kraven happened.

Once they got to the kitchen you could visibly see Kraven become a MUCH HAPPIER GUY, he pat Ryder on the back, roughly "Thank you!" he called out as he ran into the kitchen. He hadn't eaten decent food in god knows how long. Unfortunately all he could find were scraps. The man frowned, was this all? And then he saw it, Bunny and Elliot, it looked like the woman was cooking. YES, Kraven would get the munchies! Kraven waved to Ryder "No worries Ryder! I have researched extensively on how to speak to your kind!" he told him before approaching Elliot and Bunny. He waved to them, then spoke "Aye-a how you doing Holmes!? You Salty-faced Cracker McCracker! That's right Imma talkin to you Cracker! How you gonna act!? BIATACHO!?" he called out to Bunny, in an attempt to get food from her.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:52 pm

words that kill

Jo`s grip around Henry slowly began slipping, until she finally (and very dramatically so) plopped down into her wheelchair again. After pretending to be dead for about four seconds, she sat up abruptly. Not without wincing, though. Them abrupt movements, man.
"Yeah, we probably can. Bunny got repaired a few times, after all..." Even when Vulture`s numbers withered down, their medics were mostly all still alive and well, mostly thanks to the fact that the Infirmary had been guarded during the Inquisitor`s final attack on them. He never got that far into the base. Jo shrugged. "Two arms would be pretty useful." She commented, "You wanna get something to eat maybe, too? Bunny came back and she makes really awesome soup..." She asked, looking up at him with a small smile. It occurred to her that if Bunny was back - so were Elliot and Ivy, whom she hadn`t yet noticed. Emilia`s voice made her turn in the woman`s direction, her eyebrows lifted. "Emilia! You should be in bed!" She called to her, concern clear in her tone. She seemed to have completely overlooked her questions, however.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

Buddi blinked in confusion. What was he -- oh -- frick. After fumbling with the boy`s limp body for a moment, the mutant caught Isaac, holding the blonde in his arms for a moment.
"... Hellooooo-" He tried shaking him, but it didn`t really seem like he`d be waking up anytime soon. Oh, well.
He shrugged and hoisted Isaac over his shoulder. Maybe he should find an infirmary or something. They probably had one of those, right? Trying to ignore the looming paranoia that took the form of Kraven being anywhere near him, he opened his mouth to ask Pugsy and Ivy for directions when he heard a familiar voice.
"Emilia--?" Isaac nearly slipped off his shoulder, but Buddi caught him. He grinned the biggest, goofiest grin under his mask as he caught sight of her, taking in her appearance. Did her hair get longer? It looked like it. That was pretty. She was pretty. Wow. "H-Hi!" He stammered lamely, waving at her with Isaac slowly inching off his shoulder again.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine had been following Kraven and Ryder, riding Jo the Ostrich. When Kraven went to Elliot and Bunny, speaking "Vulture language", she stepped in.

"That means he wants food."

She translated, then smiled, Cracker McCracker was a cool name...She should totally change Dorthy's name to Cracker. It would be fun, yes.

Ivy/Arma

Ivy laughed as Issac fainted, poking him with her foot to make sure he was still alive...

"He'll be fine."

She assured everyone, obviously knowing what she was talking about, since she had poked him. She also waved at Buddi and smiled at the mutant, giving him a quick hug.

"Hi huggable man!"

Then Buddi left and she registered Pugsy's Dumbo-watching suggestion, her eyes brightening immediately.

"YEAH DUMBO!!"

She cried, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Let's watch Dumbo! Please please please? And can we have those cool pop rock candies that pop in our mouths and are super awesome like a war zone BUT IN YOUR MOUTH?"

She asked, looking up at Pugsy expectantly.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel smiled in response at first before shaking his head, leaning forward to gently kiss his cheek, then his nose, and finally his lips after he finished speaking. "It's okay, Bravery. Really. I... I've heard this thing before... It says 'even angels fall sometimes'- and I mean... I imagine this isn't the proper context but it goes a long way in saying that nobody, even an angel, is perfect..." he reassured him, gently stroking his back and petting his hair, trying to calm him down with both his words and his actions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:41 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny turned to Kraven. She glared at him with a 'I'm going to murder you in your sleep you son of a bitch' sort of glare. Instead, she had to play it cool.
"I'll make us dinner Elliot. Then you can get some sleep. Sound okay?" she asked him, flat out ignoring the hulking man in his underwear. She started to make something for them to eat. She gave a single cracker to Kraven. "Here's your dinner." she said, giving him a cracker, and still making food for the rest.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 IMG_000053

"I'm fine... Just a little dizzy is all..." Emilia explained to Jo as she urged her to go back. "You didn't come back, no one did after the explosion... I was left alone in that hospital bed... Even Chelsea is gone. And I thought she would be here..." Emilia explained, and then proceeded foreward. "What did I miss? You didn't answer my questions Jo..." Emilia said until she heard Buddi greet her. "Hello again Buddi. Life been treating you well?"

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder kind of stared at Kraven for a moment, just standing there holding his half-finished bowl of soup. THAT was supposed to be 'Vulture language'? Exactly what did Kraven think of them for him to think that they constantly talked like THAT to each other?!
He was about to say something to the large, half-naked guy, but Bunny seemed to handle the situation quite well. Still...Ryder couldn't help but worry that Kraven might end up unintentionally pissing off a lot of people while he was there in Carrion Land. He walked over to Kraven, standing next to him and just eating his soup for a moment before looking up at the taller guy.

"And that is why you don't call Bunny a...whatever it was you said," Ryder said to Kraven, not even going to attempt to pronounce whatever that term that Kraven had shouted out had been.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:13 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Kravenshirtless3_zpsd57cc606

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven suddenly took the cracker then, staring at it before throwing it aside "THAT WAS NOT NICE!" he yelled, cracker would not satisfy his hunger! He needed more "Fine! FINE! FINE! You'll regret that! I'll make a club! With poker... and and and HOOKERS! AND YOU WONT BE INVITED!" he yelled, raging. He was quite upset. Then he turned to Ryder, his eyes filled with rage "RYDER! I AM HUNGRY! SAVE ME BEFORE I STARVE!" he begged the man as he began to fall to the floor melodramatically "Ugh... my body... it is giving out... THE HORROR...!!"

Henry just sort of begrudgingly nodded to Jo, he couldn't believe he was getting roped into this. Especially considering Bunny had killed him "You do know she killed me right...? You really expect me to want to eat food by her?" he asked her bluntly as he just followed Jo. He really didn't have a choice in this matter, since there was no food otherwise "But after this... I'm going to the infirmary... I need a new arm... though I doubt you have cybernetics on par with The Family..." he wasn't sure if their cybernetics would even be compatible with his body, let alone if they were any good.

Elliot just followed after Bunny, but he didn't look too well. This primarily came from the fact that she was pushing Kraven's buttons. he would be fine with her messing with ANYONE ELSE, but Kraven? Even Elliot knew not to do something that dumb "Uh... yeah... sure..." he said staying close "Are you sure that was a good idea... I don't think Kraven will react well to something like that..." and surely enough Kraven was acting out, it would only get worse from here on.

Pugsy looked to Buddi "Hey... uh.. sorry... keep Isaac safe... I think the bunkers are abandoned now... you and Isaac should be able to find some shelter there.. okay?" he told Buddi, who could hopefully they could find some peace for now. Pugsy pet Ivy on the head in an attempt to calm her down "Woah there Ivy... yeah..?" he hugged her softly. He was sure they could watch Dumbo, but the rock candy? He honestly didn't know what to make of it, he didn't know where to find such candies. Pugsy pet her on the head again and asked "So wanna watch Dumbo then...?"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

words that kill

Jo froze as Emilia explained that she hadn`t come back. "Oh.. I was..." She started, averting her gaze momentarily. ".. Me and Ryder weren`t doing it--"
"-- Wait, Chelsea`s gone?" She raised an eyebrow. ".. Don`t tell Ryder. Maybe we should send out a few to look for her..? Unless she`s around the base somewhere. Which is kinda likely." Jo mused, leaning back into her chair. She watched Emilia slowly approach her. "You missed a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I don`t think I know all the details -- but, The Don is after this little girl, and Kraven is taking care of her, and he came over here for protection, so they`re both around. So is the girl`s mom. I think that`s what she is, at least. I`d explain further, buuut -- this is Henry! You guys have much more in common than you`ll probably ever get to know," She answered, a grin forming on her face. She furrowed her eyebrows as Emilia turned her attention to a large, muscled and masked man standing around Pugsy - and, oh, hey, Ivy -- .. he was only somewhat familiar. She couldn`t put a finger on it.

The blunette looked back up to Henry, gently taking his hand and leading him along to the kitchen. She gave a brief nod to Emilia to say bye. "People try to kill each other all the time -- shit happens! Don`t be a pussy, Henry," She insisted, continuing to wheel herself along. "Ivy`s and Bunny`s cybernetics have held out pretty well, so I`d say they were at least decent... We do have Paladin tech, after all." Jo continued. They made it to the kitchen shortly after, Jo stopping in the doorway and stared down at Kraven on the floor dully. Her gaze flickered to Ryder.  ".. Do I wanna know." If Kraven stayed on the floor any longer, she was just gonna start drawing male genitalia on his face in marker.   

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

Buddi blushed a bit under his mask, feeling a tinge of embarrassment as Ivy hugged him. 'Huggable man'? That was his thing now? Well. It wasn`t a bad thing, he supposed. The greenette`s attention was back on Pugsy soon enough, and Emilia`s attention was back on him as well. The brute twiddled his thumbs, nervously kicking his feet.
"H-Hi! Life. Life is, uh.." Honesty, maybe? "... Good.." Apparently not. It hadn`t really occurred to him that this was probably the first time that Emilia had seen him with the ability to form actual full, coherent sentences -- but he didn`t think much of the new ability anyway. "H-How`s.. your life? Y-You look pretty!" Buddi was the suavest thing ever and no one could convince him otherwise. And then Pugsy. He looked down at him, giving him a small nervous smile hidden by his mask. "I`ll.. try.." He muttered in response to his suggestion to keep Isaac safe. He was reminded that the blonde was still ever-gracefully draped over his shoulder, and adjusted him slightly to keep him balanced.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine braced herself for the tantrum when Bunny gave Kraven a cracker when he asked for food... Aaaaand there it is.

"Father, don't let her get to you... Ryder will get you some food, then HE can join your awesome club~"

She said, putting her hands on his shoulders and trying to calm him down.

Ivy/Arma

Ivy calmed down as Pugsy hugged her some more, then nodded at him.

"DUUUMBO!"

She clapped and started heading in a random direction, dragging Pugsy along...until she realized she had no idea where she was supposed to go. She stopped and got on the tip of her toes to whisper into Pugsy's ear

"Where should I be going...?"

Then she randomly squeaked and cried

"FLASH! AAAAHAAAA! SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:37 pm

BunnyMio

Hey, he was pratically ASKING for a cracker. Bunny merely delivered. She gave Elliot a Flat Iron sandwich. It was basically the best breakfast sandwich someone could have. "Here. Go eat." she said. She saw how Kraven was crumbling on the floor and sighed. She gave a flat iron to Ryder. "Here." she said. "MADE FLAT IRONS!" she called, and downed her sandwich, going to work on repairing Carrion Land.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder kind of stared at Kraven again for a moment, before squatting down next to him and offering him the rest of his soup.
"Do you like tomato soup...?"
Ryder would've offered to make something, but the only thing he knew how to cook was pancakes. Which, while delicious at any time of day--he knew that he'd have to make like 567898765678 of them to satisfy Kraven's intense hunger. And that would end up using up all of their ingredients, and then Bunny wouldn't be able to cook anything, and then they would all starve because he made too many damn pancakes for a half-naked nun-man--
"I could make something, if you want..."
Dammit.
Then, he suddenly found a sandwich in his hand, after Bunny had handed it to him. It had cheese, bacon, hash browns, and a fried egg...and it smelled god damned delicious.
"On second thought--yeah, you can just have the soup."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 8 Kravenshirtless3_zpsd57cc606

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven nodded on the floor to Ryder when Ryder asked if he liked soup, but that was not enough for him, it was never enough. Then Ryder asked if he wanted something made, it was only then when Kraven opened his eyes. He swiped the soup from Ryder and gulped it all down in a matter of seconds before standing back up. His fists was thrown up into the air "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!!" he was making quite a lot of noise. Then hr grabbed Ryder by his shoulders "What will you make...?" he asked, before Jo walked in "Hi Jo... Ryder is making us food..." he told her quite casually.

Henry didn't seem to appreciate Jo's words to Emilia on himself, what did she mean they had a lot in common. Henry honestly didn't understand "Jo... what are you trying to pull...?" he asked her, before they entered the kitchen. Henry just sorta stared at Kraven as he made a scene, he really didn't care, even if Kravenw as a thousand times weirder than even anyone else in The Family. But then Kraven said Ryder was making them food, so that was cool "Oh okay... I am hungry..." plus he wouldn't have to deal with Bunny, that was good too.

Elliot took the sandwich, he slowly and quietly began to eat it. Elliot was a very slow eater "Oh okay then..." he was still concerned about Kraven, and stopped for a moment to look to Bunny "I really do think you're playing with fire here though... seriously... you know how unpredictable he is..." for all he knew Kraven could nuke the entire base over a sandwich... NO, he was SURE Kraven would nuke the base over a sandwich.

Pugsy sorta let himself be dragged by Ivy before she realized that they were going nowhere, Pugsy himself had no idea where she was going. But when she asked where they needed to go, the man had the answer "Well we need a TV... and the movie... I know where we can find the movie... but I dont' know about the TV... does your room have a television...?" he asked her quietly, his face still a little red because Ivy.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy was the next one to go red, as her saner self took over and tried to block the memory of her outburst, only seconds before.

"Uhm... Yeah, I have a TV... I can't find the remote... But we can just press the buttons on the thing cause...yeah."

She said a bit awkwardly, smiling nervously.

"Let's go get the movie then? Yeah, that sounds good...yay flying elephants!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:09 am

words that kill

Jo gave Henry a good-natured smile, gently tugging him further into the kitchen. She blinked, giving a tired glare to Kraven as he spoke. She glanced over to Ryder, as if to ask if he was being serious or not. "Pfff. That`s adorable. Can you make something for me and Henry, too?" She was going to opt for herself making something for Henry and her -- but Ryder was definitely a better choice. Jo would burn down the remnants of Carrion Land within two minutes. She didn`t cook. Ever. She could mix drinks, maybe...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:18 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder jolted a little in surprise when Kraven suddenly grabbed his shoulders. Being grabbed by a large muscular man wearing nothing but underwear and a rubber duck was pretty terrifying, after all.
"Uh--I can make pancakes...? If that's okay...?"
He turned his head to look at Jo and Henry, blushing just slightly at the 'adorable' comment and seeming surprised that they actually wanted to try his cooking.
"Yeah, I could make some for you guys, too--if you're okay with pancakes, that is. 'Cause that's kind of all I know how to make..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:23 am

BunnyMio

"Well sorry for me standing up to myself. I will not take being called names in our home." she said, finishing up patching a hole. "Besides, if he wanted to nuke up, he would have already. I don't know why he's here...or why Jo is letting him stay...but I don't agree and I will not stand being called names like that in this place..." she said, "Besides, it doesn't matter...enough people hate me as is...what's adding another to that list?" she got up, and went to another room to fix it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next