Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine kissed Dorthy's forehead and looked up as she heard Kraven leaving the bathroom, only to see him heading towards the door, undressed.

"Um...Kravey? Don't you think you should...maybe...get dressed before going? I mean, I don't mind you staying like this~ But Vulture Team is full of dorks, you never know with them..."

She said, putting a hand on his shoulder. She chose to ignore the hitting Dorthy with a hammer comment, knowing he would actually do it and just being grateful that she had managed to put Dorthy to sleep peacefully before Kraven got a chance to use HIS bed time plan.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Okrllytho_zps7ddbaf56

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Henry...?"
Upon hearing that familiar voice echo through the base, Jo had sped through the halls of Carrion Land. She now slowly wheeled towards him, hesitance evident on her person. A half-finished cigar from earlier hung from between her lips -- her obvious method of calming one`s nerves. She studied him in silence for a moment, single eye wide as she stared at him as if he were a ghost. She began to subtly back away from him, turning her head away as she felt herself melt under his gaze.
"I-Is this about using your tab without permission in Heaven`s Again..? I - I can`t really pay you back for that or anything, since money isn`t really a thing here anyone, b-but...?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Kravenshirtless3_zpsd57cc606

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled to Dorthy, but he seemed to be puzzled as a result of her words "What are you talking about? I am dressed!" he said pointing to his underwear "I honestly don't get what the big deal is... I only had one pair of clothes... and the Don fucked them up." Kraven gave no fucks. Kraven walked out of the room "Follow me... we need to find food!" he told her as he just walked through the building half naked "HEY! KRAVEN IS HUNGRY! WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR FOOD!?" he called out, since he was too lazy to find food himself anyways.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry shot a glare to Jo "That tab is still open...?" well seeing as how he had just left The Family, that tab wasn't going to work anymore. Henry shook his head "I'm only here to help the little girl... I won't stand for The Don doing that to someone..." besides, he had done enough killing. All he needed to do was carry out one more kill, kill The Don, and everything is over. Henry then continued "It isn't my choice that she decided to hide here... seeing as how Bunny Mio has killed me... TWICE... and that you're crazy... it isn't my choice to stay here..." he told her bluntly.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Dcbfebe1-d3a1-43c8-a262-66f4721334e2_zpsb75d528a

Catherine smiled and shrugged, she didn't mind the half-naked Kraven, and his explanation made perfect sense to her, so yeah.

"Oh okay, let's get food then!"

She followed the man and looked around the place for some sign of food. She had to keep stopping herself from staring at Kraven, cause his glorious fanservicy self was totally awesome.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:26 pm

words that kill

Jo shuddered under Henry`s glare. "Well--"
She blinked in confusion, wheeling herself an inch in Henry`s direction. His comments definitely felt like a spear through her heart -- but she couldn`t help but overlook him as her mind worked to study his words. "... Henry, what are you -- Wait -- When did Bunny--?" She shook her head. "No, no. Bunny was missing for, like, a few days. She got back here and was hospitalized immediately, and she`s been in the base ever since! There`s no way she could have --" Then it hit her. "... Oh. I. I didn`t send out any order like that. I swear. Bunny wasn`t even a part of Vulture Team during..." She sunk into her chair, shoulders drooping at the thought. "... I`d never give anyone an order to kill a Family member who wasn`t even an assassin... Especially not you.."
And yes, she did take note of the shouting half-naked Kraven behind her, but she chose not to acknowledge it.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry shook his head "Your faction is chaotic and in complete disorder... the fact that they killed me without your orders bothers me more than a command to kill me..." he told her, in the bigger picture that just reflected even poorer on her. Henry continued to walk, chin up, refusing to really acknowledge her anymore. He was here because of Dorthy and to kill the Don for everything that he had done to ruin his life. That was the end of Henry's loyalty to anyone "Now I-" and then he saw Kraven half-naked behind Jo walking around yelling for food "I'm- GAH!" his entire cool demeanor broke down "What the hell is going on in your base!?" the man asked blushing, why did Jo have a bunch of half naked people in her base!?

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:41 pm

words that kill

Jo frowned, "That`s not true! She left after you caused a fucking scene! You knew what would happen if you just fucking announced my job to a militia of criminals! Henry, we were supposed to be --!" A small growl built in her throat, seeing as he was walking away from her and barely acknowledging her existence. "Fucking look at me, you dick!" And cue awkward blushy Henry. Jo looked up at him with bright, adoring eyes, wrapping her arms around one of his. "Oh, hey, almost naked psychotic men -- that`s around your cup of tea, right, Henry?"
Screw the fact that he probably wanted her dead, same as most people in the city. She loved this man!  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry shot a glare to Jo "Shut up." he told her bluntly in regards to trying to shift the blame to him "You're an idiot, you're impulsive, and you smoke too much..." he told her in response to Jo. But after the whole Kraven ordeal, Henry just turned his back on the blonde AND Jo. When he heard Jo's words, the man suddenly snapped "What was that...?" Henry asked her coldly. Henry suddenly turned to her, his fist tightened "Oh... so just because I'm gay I have to be into every half naked guy I see eh...?" he asked her, he may have only had one arm, but he was fully ready to slap Jo across the face with it "Is that what you're trying to say...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:26 pm

words that kill

"You`re a jerk, your ponytail is fucking ridiculous, and your eyes always freaked me out." Oh -- she hadn`t even noticed his lack of an arm. With his back turned to her, it was very apparent.
"What? No -- Henry, you of all people know how I am with that. But, I mean. Even I see his muscles..." She retorted, averting her gaze from him at that last part. "Besides, your blushing. Dude, you`re pale as a fucking sheet, it`s obvious --" Alright. One of them had to talk about his arm. "-- HENRY WHAT HAPPENED." 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry shook his head "I know who Kraven is... I dont' trust the man and you're an idiot for even letting him walk inside your base..." he told her, he wasn't going to just be cool with someone just because they had abs. Then she asked about his arm "Conqueror Worm... not to worry though... I killed every last one of them... then killed The Family members with me too... no witnesses." he told her coldly. Then he felt something hit his head "Huh...?" Henry turned to see an ostrich, who pecked him on the head again "Why is there an ostrich in Carrion Land...?" he asked. Then he could hear Kraven call out from the background "THAT'S JO THE OSTRICH!" he called out before Henry nodded in response "Oh okay I see..." he answered. Wait a minutes, no "...What?" he felt he wasn't on the same page as Kraven here.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine ran to the ostrich, hugging it tightly

"Jo the Ostrich! I missed you~!"

She got on top of the ostrich, then took notice of Henry and Jo.

"Oh hi~"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:51 pm

words that kill

"He came with the little girl, alright? If he tries anything, we`ve got the resources to take him out, and he knows it. For now, he`s just some nice backup." Jo answered quickly. She wasn`t going to let Henry assume she didn`t know what she was doing. Kraven was a liability - but, at this point, she had to take these kinds of risks. Her eyebrows shot upwards as he gave an explanation to his lack of an arm. Her mind couldn`t really work quick enough, but she attempted to scramble her thoughts together to reply to him. "W-Wait... by yourself? You took down Conqueror Worm and Family members down by yourself?" She asked, eye wide in shock and disbelief. Henry was just The Family`s accountant! ... Right? There was definitely something missing here.
Jo wanted to question him further on the issue, but then ostrich.
"... You.... You named an ostrich after me..?" She was not sure how to feel about this new information. Did Kraven have some schoolgirl crush on her, too? Or maybe Jade named it. That didn`t make anything better. She shifted uncomfortably in her wheelchair. ".... I`m flattered...?" She took note of Jo the ostrich`s tie, and gave a tiny awkward wave to Catherine. "... It. It has a tie..." She paused. ".. Is that Italian silk?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel listened to Bravery's fears quietly, his face showing concern. Even after he'd finished talking though, he kept silent, thinking- before he simply shifted and pulled him into a hug, his hand gently running through his hair. "Anyone who isn't completely insane fears death, Bravery... the only thing is whether or not they show it. I'm terrified of dying- but I'm even more terrified of losing you. I know you want to help everyone, and that's a good thing, but sometimes you have to make decisions based on what's more important to you personally... I... Death is a scary thing, and that's not going to change. But I want you to know that somewhere, somehow... if one of us dies... we'll meet up again, someday." Not even sure about what he'd just said, the red-head then smiled gently and kissed his forehead, still hugging tightly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny arrived back, hearing very strange noises coming from places. She was walking to get something to eat, or to start cooking, when she saw an Ostritch run by her. She rose an eyebrow.
"Uhhhhhh....JO! WHAT IN BLAZES IS BIG BIRD DOING IN THE BASE!?" she yelled out. She sighed. This could only end badly. She walked, or more like slightly limped to the dining area, and started to cook up some dinner.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

After having shown the three to the empty room, Ryder had wandered off, wondering what he should do. He didn't think it was the best idea to be bothering Jo now, so he decided to get some food. This had been before Bunny had returned, of course, so he'd gotten some of the leftover soup from earlier. It was cold by this point, but hey, it still tasted fine. He wandered the base, eating the soup as he walked, processing their current situation as he did so.
After a while of wandering, though, something brought him to a stop--namely the fact that he'd come around a corner only to come right into view of a nearly-naked Kraven. He kind of just stood there for a moment, mouth full of soup, staring with a 'Really? REALLY?' kind of look on his face, before swallowing the soup and clearing his throat.

"Well, you never were really all that subtle...but c'mon, man. Show some decency?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven stopped yelling around the base violently when he heard Ryder, he just made a confused face to the guy "I have no idea what you're talking about..." the man muttered, honestly confused. But Kraven didn't really care, there was only one thing on his mind, namely the fact that he was hungry. So Kraven just grabbed Ryder and redirected him to where he was walking from "Yeah yeah anyways- I'm hungry... sow me where your food is!" he demanded from Ryder as he made the two of them walk forward.

Henry just let out a sigh, this place was just too weird, and Jo took it all in like it was normal. He back away from the scene between the ostrich and Jo "Watch out Jo... Ostriches are killers... we lost a war against them once..." he commented, choosing to stay away from what could possibly be a killer ostrich that ate human flesh. It was Kraven's ostrich after all.

Elliot returned to Carrion Land with Bunny and Ivy, he chose to follow Bunny because he was honestly pretty hungry too. Yet he was surprised with how Bunny only seemed to take note of the ostrich in the base, which might have been the least weirdest thing going on. Elliot begrudgingly raised his hand to point this out to Bunny "S-so... am I only one that saw armless Henry, naked Kraven, Cathy riding THE ostrich... and Jo talking to the said ostrich...? No...? Good, because I can swear I'm going fucking crazy..."

Pugsy reached Carrion Land, looking depressed as could be, along side Isaac and Buddi "Stay with me guys... I don't want anyone thinking you're attacking or something..." and then he saw Kraven and Cathy, no comment on the nakedness "Nevermind... you guys are free to do what you want..." if Kraven could go around walking through the base naked then Buddi could do whatever the hell he wanted, logically.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine smiled at Jo, the person not the ostrich.

"Of course it's silk! You think we'd dress our dear Jo in anything else?"

She pet Jo the Ostrich then made the ostrich follow Kraven so she could get some food too.

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy walked back in with Elliot and Bunny, beaming as she saw the weird scene before her, and Elliot's description of it.

"This. I like this."

She said, nodding approvingly. She headed towards the dining area, then noticed the two Inquisitor officers walking around...which could only mean...

"PUGSY!"

She turned and saw the greaser, running towards him and glomping him, not registering the depression on the man's face yet.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:11 pm

words that kill

"THIS IS JO THE OSTRICH --" Jo hastily informed Bunny, eyeing the bird`s tie. She kind of wanted it. Where did they get that.
Maybe it would be possible to swap her wheelchair for Jo the Ostrich ---
She wheeled her chair away from the Ostrich slightly at Henry`s command, catching a glimpse of a half-naked Kraven carrying away a very done Ryder in the corner of her eye. And then she noticed something. "-- You do care about me!" She exclaimed, beaming up at Henry. "You don`t want me to be eaten alive by ostriches--!" With that, Jo hopped out of her wheelchair, throwing herself on Henry and wrapping her arms around his neck, smothering his face in no less affection than usual. She kind of forgot about the ostrich for a moment, until the information registered in her mind. "-- When did we have a war against ostriches?"  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi entered Carrion Land, anxiously at Pugsy`s side with Isaac still on his shoulders. They had previously made a final stop at the Inquisitor tower, where Buddi had collected the pieces of his mask and rather successfully taped it all together. He also made an attempt to shave the hair that had begun growing on his head -- not to much avail. There was indeed a small saw lodged in his cranium. But, hey! At least he had his mask!
... If he was going to be meeting a certain someone in Carrion Land, he had to be presentable.
He stuck by Pugsy, one of the only people he felt kind of safe around nowadays, as he entered the underground base. "Nah.. I-I`m good.." He mumbled, holding his buzz axe defensively in two hands. This place changed a lot since the last time Emilia dragged him here...

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery couldn't help it--when he heard what Gabriel said, traces of tears came to his eyes. He didn't want to admit it--he was scared. Heroes weren't supposed to be scared, but still...even now, he had no idea how he had survived this long.
"Let's just...both do our best to survive, okay?" Bravery asked Gabriel quietly. "Things are getting tougher...but I don't want either of us to die..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry had an expression that could aptly be described as 'dont want.' on his face as Jo got a touchy, he wasn't in the mood for her being so friendly considering her followers had tried to KILL HIM a few weeks ago. Henry just had a grimace on his face "Ostriches just worry me is all.." he muttered, not wanting to admit to anything. And then she asked about the war "Uh..." his eyes widened a bit "I don't know... I'm sure we have though. And we lost. Ostriches are immune to machinegun fire..." he told Jo was bluntly and dryly.

Pugsy pat Pugsy on the arm "Relax... we're probably gonna have to be here for awhile.. you can stick with me for now but there's no need for you to be so reserved around them... they're scary but they won't kill you..." though he wasn't sure about Kraven, matter a fact he didn't even know why Kraven was here. And then Ivy came out of nowhere and glomped Pugsy. Pugsy fell to the ground with Pugsy on top of him "Gah! Ivy!?" he looked at her with wide eyes, his face deep red "It's been so long!" he cried out hugging her, he hadn't seen her in two weeks!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy grinned at Pugsy and hugged him tight before getting up and putting a hand out to help him up too.

"Sorry about that...BUT YEAH! I met this lady with a bunch of cool arms and I beat her up and it was fun and-"

In the middle of her list of things she did, Ivy noticed how Pugsy looked...

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?! WAS THIS GUMBY?! I'LL KILL HIM! WITH ACID!"

She asked, looking from Pugsy to the sky, shaking her fist at the clouds as if Gumby was watching from up there.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder raised an eyebrow at Kraven as the man began dragging him down the hall--would there even be enough soup left to satiate this guy's appetite? They'd have to hope so--otherwise, that ostrich that Kraven had seemed to have brought along might be in trouble.
"...What's with the duck?" Ryder asked Kraven as he led the half-naked man down the hall on the way to the kitchen. "And--hey. What made you want to come here first? I mean...out of all of the places that you could go?"

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 7 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Shh... everything will be okay," he promised gently, sliding a hand up and gently wiping Bravery's eyes. He then kissed his nose, nodding. "I promise I'll try my damn hardest to survive. I want to see you happy, after all..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked at Ryder in confusion, the duck? "The Duck?" yeah the duck. Kraven then look to his shoulder, oh! The rubber duck! Kraven's face suddenly twisted in a sadistic grin, you could see his eyes glow red for a moment "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OOOOH! THE DUCK! BWAHAHAHAH! YESS! YESSSSSS!" and then he returned to his more calm self again "I just like Rubber ducks is all..." he replied. He kept on walking with Ryder, he noticed that all of these halls looked the same, it annoyed Kraven. he had no idea where he was going, or rather where Ryder was leading him "So you're leading me to the food right...?" he asked Ryder again. And then he asked an important question, WHY HERE? Kraven decided to answer this one logically "Well The Family is after this child... she is very important to me... Conqueror Worm is fighting a losing war with The Family... you guys are really our only choice in the matter. Even then, me and Cathy need to move Dorthy soon... we know that you guys won't be able to hold off an invasion from The Family head on..."

Pugsy smiled to Ivy, still blushing. Yeah he'd had a VERY VERY shitty day, but Ivy always managed to put a smile on his face. The man hugged her for a moment before using her hand to get himself back up "Thanks... and no... I just had a rough day is all Ivy.. no Gumbys..." he told her with a smile, she already had enough problems with 'Gumby', he didn't want to add to that. And he didn't want her worried about him either, so he tried his best to keep away from that subject for Ivy's sake "Hey...?" he pat Ivy on the head "Why is Kraven here...?" he asked, he could have sworn he'd seen Kraven running around yelling while half naked earlier.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next