Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 12 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:05 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny got dressed, looking her best. Might as well look nice. I mean...yeah. She opened the door of her room, and looked around. It looked...just about the same as she left it? Was she the only one working on it? Bunny sighed, and started to look around for others. It was pretty quiet. Weird...

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:09 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac was listening in on the conversation the escalated between Buddi and Pugsy. The name Kraven went into his head. He heard of this man from stories from Buddi during this last month, no that man was not to be trusted. "Pugsy! Do not trust that man! Who knows what trouble that man can bring! Sure Vulture and Inquisitor is down in the dumps at the moment, but we are not dead yet!" Issac knew that he was lying. They were in a bad predicament. Tears started to form in his eyes of how useless it would be to convince Pugsy to not go and went to embraced Buddi for a way to calm himself down.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:15 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy clenched his fists as Buddi spoke to him, looking down to the ground again, unable to face Buddi, eye to eye. He just couldn't do it, ht didn't have the resolve to say it all to Buddi. He didn't speak a word "..." he just stood there, fists clenched, eyes fixed to the ground, until Isaac got involved. Pugsy immediately rose his head to look to Isaac "Isaac! You're telling me you don't want to avenge Orane!? This is the only way we can do that! Vulture Team won't to anything...!" he told Isaac in a surprisingly strong voice "I'm going to avenge Orane... I would ask you two to join me... but it's fine if you want to save your own skin..." Pugsy was getting very harsh "I don't care what you or Buddi say... I'm doing what I see as right... I'm going to avenge Orane... stop The Don from hurting Dorthy... and start something that will change the world... so what if I die trying...? It will be worth it... dying for a REASON...!"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:18 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Gabriel1Edit_zps6efdf271

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel grinned, adjusting the hem of Bravery's jacket as the superhero flipped his collar up. He tugged that part around too, making sure everything was covered. "We should probably go find the others... We've been away for a while now..." he murmured, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair to ensure that it was in place. Before his hands left the back of his head though, he pulled him in for one more gentle kiss, before his hands slid down his arms and to his hands. "Besides- we can't just lock ourselves in a closet forever. As lovely of a thought it may be." He smirked slightly at that, but released one of Bravery's hands so he could start walking towards the more populated parts of the base, pulling him along after him with his other hand.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Ryder77_zpsd56c09cd

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

"Hey, no problem," Ryder finally managed to speak again, giving Jo a small smile. And then came her sudden slip of the tongue, which only made him tongue-tied again. He remained quiet then, regaining his composure as the two ladies talked. He even felt a bit jealous of Emilia's courage when she just up and kissed Jo on the cheek--how did she muster up the courage to even do that?! Ryder wanted to know Emilia's secret technique!
"Well then, I hope you made a good wish, 'cause it'll definitely come true," Ryder said, grinning at Jo after she had blown out the tiny candle flame. He set the plate down onto the table, taking out the candle quickly before the wax melted onto the pancake, then turned back to face Jo. "But...yeah. I hope that you have a good birthday, Jo. You deserve a day off, you know?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Bravery26_zps1cb01efc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery shook his head, ruffling his hair again, getting it a bit more messy than Gabriel had perfectly fixed it to.
"You think that I could pick up my gear back in our room before we find everyone, first?" Bravery asked as he followed behind Gabriel. These days, he really didn't like going anywhere without his 3D Gear. He always thought--could he maybe have changed something, back during their last major battle, had he just been faster? He wasn't going to make an error like that again. He was always going to be prepared--from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:37 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Okthisoneshouldwork_zps3c3f8c58

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A low, light whine escaped Jo as Emilia persisted on calling Ryder a dog -- even if the newer title was.. fitting, to say the least. She crossed her arms over her chest for a moment -- only for them to drop when Emilia mentioned her age again. "I-I-I ain`t nervous! N-No one`s nervous..! You`re nervous -- I -- S-Shut up! I`m twenty eight, alright?!" She insisted, stubbornly averting her gaze only to feel Emilia`s warm lips graze her cheek. She quickly covered her face with both hands, hoping to cover up the bright red blush blooming there again. She just.. couldn`t get a break today, could she? "Asdfgjh -- c-c`mon, really..."
She muttered, her voice slightly muffled by her hands and whatnot. She opened a gap between her fingers to allow her one available eye to peak through as she heard Ryder`s voice, a small smile making it`s way to her face, slowly but surely. "I-I--" She struggled for words momentarily, allowing her hands to drop back to her sides, only to promptly fold them behind her back again. "-- T-Thanks... I guess I do.." She replied, turning her head shyly. She was quiet for a moment, before speaking up again and turning back to the redhead, "Y-You wanna -- like -- do something? With me, and stuff? I`ve been punching stuff for like, a few hours now -- I -- I mean, I don`t know what -- but, maybe we can hang out with Henry or something -- Henry`s a good time, right? --" She needed to speak to Henry right now about feelings. That was the top priority.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi`s fists clenched at his sides. He recoiled his arm, and threw a strong punch straight at Pugsy`s face.
"Aren`t you the one who told me revenge was stupid?! Pugsy, HAVE YOU HEARD A SINGLE REVENGE STORY WITH A GOOD ENDING?! YOU THINK ORANE WOULD HAVE WANTED US TO AVENGE HIM OF ALL THINGS?!" He barked out. The could feel his blood nearly boiling at the thought -- all he could assume was that Pugsy had been broken down by a certain former-nun-man. He`d seen it happen multiple times -- when he first joined the Inquisitor, he saw it happen to The Boss` husband -- he saw the everlasting effect of being broken down on himself, the mental and physical scars never quite fading. It just seemed to happen so often. "Come on -- Wake the hell up, Pugsy! You`ve got to get out of that fairy tale world of yours -- none of us are gonna die a meaningful death anymore! Don`t try to be some goddamn hero -- because look around you -- that doesn`t work out for anyone!"  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:02 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Oh, of course!" Gabriel replied, smiling back at him gently. He knew he liked to be prepared for things- and he did too, as a matter of fact. Frowning slightly, he paused to check his gun, chewing on his lip absently. "... How about this- you go get your gear, and I'll go get more ammo so I'm fully stocked. I just realized I'm a bit low and I don't like that... Then we can meet up- say in the training area or something?" he suggested, playing with the other's fingers a moment before releasing his hand and beginning to head off, not waiting for a response.
Walking along whistling, he soon made his way to the training area, passing by Jo and Ryder with a small wave and a smile. He wanted his ammo first though- so he walked past them to restock before turning around and retracing his steps until he was close by. Bravery could find him easily enough- he was close by. And he might as well pass the time while he waited by talking to someone.
"Hi you two- what's going on?" he asked, glancing between Ryder, Jo, and the stack of pancakes with clear curiosity.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder smiled at Jo and nodded--just kind of hanging out for a little while sounded like a great idea. Maybe they could finally get some peace from all of that awkward tension that kept on popping up. As Jo suggested that they try to find someone to hang out with, Ryder thought for a moment, trying to figure out where they might find such a person--just when Gabriel happened by them.
"Oh--hey there, Gabriel," Ryder greeted him. "We were just about to hang out for a bit. Wanna join us? Oh--by the way, it's Jo's birthday. That's what's up with the pancakes." Pancakes weren't even an unusual thing in the base anymore, why did he feel like he had to explain the random pancakes? Maybe it was the half-melted blue and white birthday candle that was now half melted, sitting on the table after it had been blown out. That was probably it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Oh- is that's what's going on? Happy birthday, Jo!" he exclaimed, grinning at her a moment before actually contemplating the idea of hanging out with them. "Ah... That would actually probably be fun, I'm just waiting for Bravery... Sure, why not? And-- hm... Hey, Jo- how about I buy you a drink for your birthday? ... After the pancakes. Those should probably be eaten soon," he suggested, shrugging a bit while he put his hands in his pockets and glanced between them again. He hadn't exactly been the closest to them- but hey, it he could try to change that!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo looked over her shoulder as she heard someone else enter the training room -- returning his wave and smiling back at him.
The other redhead soon made his way over. She would have spoken first, but Ryder sort of beat her too it. Her blush had died down a bit -- taking the form of a small glow on her cheeks. She managed to keep quiet while Ryder explained the pancakes, her smile growing as she did. "Translation - Ryder`s being a dork about my birthday, send help," She quipped. The conversation wouldn`t be complete if she didn`t call him out on being a dork, though.
Her eyebrows rose -- "Aw. Thanks!" Jo beamed, returning his grin. Her expression began to soften as she listened carefully. Was she blinking in morse code or something? Because he pretty much just read her mind. "Sounds awesome. I`m game -- pancakes and scotch sound like a nice mixture," She replied coyly, shoving her hands into her pocket.
"You wanna grab your boyfriend first? -- .. Does he drink?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:45 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Jo's birthday? Had she really been held up that long? Bunny sighed, watching the others talk, not wanting to get involved honestly. She hadn't spoken a word to anyone in nearly a month, why start now? Though, Jo's birthday was a big occasion. Might as well make the effort and make a present. But...what? The only thing she could really do is fix up the base more, but to her that seemed like a true lost cause. Bunny continued to think until an idea struck. She went out of the base for a bit, knowing it was dangerous, but felt like this was worth it. She found a beat up motor bike. She managed to drag it back to base, and started to fix it up a bit, knowing only bits and pieces of actually know how of bike repairs. She managed to get it running...and also managed to get it from not going apart, which was good. It looked...above average for a bike in No Man's Land. She entered the base again, heading to her room, and writing on a piece of paper a message. She then folded it into a paper airplane, which she threw and it landed in between the spikes of Ryder's hair.
"You're present's outside. Hope you enjoy yourself.
~Bunny"
Said the piece of paper. Bunny just kept observing, staying out of it.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:48 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel messed with his hair and fidgeted with his shirt a little, suddenly wondering if he had some sort of mark on him. He didn't, right? Bravery wouldn't have... He was anxious because he couldn't exactly remember, but he tried to focus. And as he actually managed to- he started laughing over what Jo had said. Still grinning after a few moments, he finally had something to say. "I will get you that scotch- oh... right... er..." Suddenly glancing down the hall, the red-head wondered just what had happened to him. He knew he had wanted his gear, but... Shrugging, he turned back to Jo. "... Does water count? ... He's not too fond of it, no. But he'd probably love a virgin strawberry daiquiri or something..." he explained, while keeping an eye out for the boyfriend in question. He didn't even notice the plane at the moment- but he would shortly, even if nobody else did.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:58 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder was listening to the two of them talk--when all of a sudden, he felt something brush the top of his head. He reached up, and to his surprise, found a paper airplane up in his hair. Where had that come from? As he picked it up off his head and then looked at it, he noticed that it had writing on it, so he opened it up and read the note, before holding it out to Jo and smiling.
"Mail for you," he said jokingly as he offered her the note.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:08 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo smirked, taking note of Gabriel`s sudden fidgeting. Someone was hiding something. Maybe she`d find out over a few drinks --
"We`ll see what we can do about that, I guess." She said, a small shrug rolling off her shoulders. She blinked - watching the paper airplane gently glide to the air, only to land in Ryder`s spiky red locks. She failed at suppressing a rather girlish giggle -- plucking the note from between his fingers and scanning her eyes through it quickly. ".. D`awww. Bunny`s being cute," She said quietly, folding the letter back up and slipping it into her jacket pocket. She quickly looked around for the obvious source, but was unable to pin point her exact location. Curse her sneaky assassin ways. "We`ll get to the golden girl in question later, then. Shall we be off?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:15 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel didn't seem to really notice Jo's smirk and curiosity, staring off down the hall and waiting for Bravery. But as he heard mention of mail, he paused to turn and look, blinking at the note as the two both read it before the paper disappeared into a pocket. So that was from Bunny...? He wouldn't question it though, instead giving a tiny sigh and nodding. "Yeah, I imagine Bravery will find us eventually," he replied, shrugging before he nodded at the pancakes. "Someone should remember to grab those... and... well, I guess we go!" Turning to leave the training area, Gabriel started to head off towards the bar, expecting the others to follow him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Pugsybattle_zps67ff4572

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was sent flying back by Buddi's punch, shooting straight into a metal wall. Pugsy packed into a dent made by himself, his face was bleeding, but he still looked at Buddi the same way "Fine... I'm going at it alone then... I'm used to that..." he told Buddi in a strained voice. Pugsy got out of the dent and began to walk away, turning his back on both Buddi and Isaac.

Henry arched an eyebrow to Dorthy, what was it like to be tall? He was pretty indifferent to it "I dunno..." he answered awkwardly, not really leading the conversation anywhere. He saw her getting more cereal, he wasn't sure if she should have that much, but since he wasn't told anything by Kraven he was fine with it. Perhaps he should ask Jo about this? She would probably be a good mom... then Henry remembered reality, and he changed his mind completely, smashing those thoughts with a hammer and making sure they NEVER NEVER NEVER came back again. Horrible horrible thoughts.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy burst out of her room, a bubbling test tube in her hand.

"I've got it!"

She cried, running around Carrion Land and shaking the test tube at people, though no one seemed sure of what it did....She spotted Pugsy and grinned, running to him just as he was walking away, since she had not seen the whole throwing him against a wall thing.

"Pugsyyyy! I got it! MAGIC! I rule!"

She sounded incredibly excited as she jumped up and down in front of the man, but stopped as she noticed the look on his face...

"Hey, who gave you expired battery acid?"

Obviously the only reason he could look this angry and sad would be if someone gave him bad battery acid, that was the only thing that would get HER to look like that.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder listened to the two talk--and figured that yeah, Bravery would probably catch up with them later. They could just go to the little of what was left of the bar--and Bravery could join them later. Ryder was going to drink again--and this time, he wasn't going to get totally drunk and try to explain naughty things with the use of condiments. He smiled slightly as he heard Jo's response to Bunny's note--he was glad that Jo was having a good birthday. She deserved it.
"Yeah, let's go," he nodded, then followed the others out of the training room. They kept walking through the halls, until they finally reached the small, recovered bar. Because if there was one thing that everyone needed to get through the tough times, it was alcohol. Chocolate chips might not have been high on their priority list, but apparently, booze was.
Go figure.
Ryder sat down at the small bar, and smiled back at the other two, waiting for them to take a seat as well.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:21 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo hummed. "Wherever you are, he`s sure to show up." She chimed in, rushing over to pick up her plate of birthday pancakes before following the two redheads out of the training room with a small spring in her step.
She more than anyone insisted that the bar be one of their first priorities while they attempted to get Carrion Land back in order - and even with most of the bar pieced together, the idea of relocation was still on her mind. Regardless, alcohol was definitely a must if Vulture Team was going to have much of a future. Her smile grew as the bar came into sight at the end of the hallway. She quickly hopped onto a bar stool next to Ryder, gently and carefully placing her plate of pancakes in front of them. "Birthday princess demands at least four gin and tonics to start out with --" She began, swiveling about in her seat. She spun around in it once, then placed her palms down on the bar to stop herself from spinning further.
"-- Birthday queen, actually. That sounds better..."  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi`s expression softened as he caught sight of Pugsy`s bloodied features as a result of being punched into a metal wall.
If there was one extremely noticeable thing about Pugsy and Buddi that started as the base of their friendship - it was both of their lack of control over their strength. The mutant averted his gaze to the ground, knitting his eyebrows together and giving a small, defeated sigh.
He watched Pugsy turn his back on them. After a moment of hesitation, he began to follow, in hopes of possibility being able to sway his friend`s opinion in a more civil manner, when Ivy approached him. Buddi stopped in his steps, playing it off rather mediocorely. He seriously debated his next course of action.
Continue trying to help his friend, or go about his own business. He didn`t really want to interfere with any interactions with his girlfriend, either...
He looked down at Isaac for a moment, giving the blonde a small nod before following in the direction Pugsy had gone. Once he reached the greaser and greenette, he clasped his hands together rather awkwardly, "Hi, Ivy, uh -- I-- Sorry. Pugsy, c-can I get something for your face...? I-- I didn`t mean for it to be that hard --"
In any normal case scenario, he would have preferred to leave him alone. But the idea of Kraven taking advantage of Pugsy`s idealism was just -- not an okay thing. Maybe Ivy could even help convince him what a bad, bad idea this was.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Pugsybattle_zps67ff4572

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

For once, Pugsy didn't smile to Ivy upon immediately seeing her, instead he kept on walking. He knew Buddi, Isaac, and Ivy would follow him as he walked anyways "I'm fine..." Pugsy spoke under his breathe to Ivy. He just kept on walking, and as Buddi asked if anything could be gotten for his face "No... please don't..." Pugsy responded to Buddi with a jaded voice. He seemed very upset. Then, without warning, Pugsy began to run "I'm leaving!" he called out, running out of the base abruptly, trying to lose the three who he didn't want to face. He didn't even want to try explaining himself to Ivy with how things turned out with Buddi.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Tear4" />

Emilia smiled to herself as she thought to 'Beat that Ryder! Try to kiss her!' she thought with an impish grin as she punched at the sandbag. She then heard someone else coming in to train. Was it Gabriel? She heard his voice. How was he doing with Bravery and all that jazz? She looked back to see them discussing about going out for drinks. "Hey woah!" Emilia said as she peaked out. "Birthday Queen! I want to come along to if drinks are involved." she said with a grin.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:35 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy smiled at Buddi but then heard the big man seeming to apologize for Pugsy's face...had he...?

"WAIT WUT?!"

She was about to rage, when she heard Pugsy, who just left. Ivy looked worried...really worried. Then angry. Why did he just run away like that?!

"Ugh! What is it with the ANGST in this place?! Do you people somehow coordinate your periods so we have one emotional wreck every week!?"

She complained, but she threw her test tube to the floor, making the ground where it fell seem to bubble for a second, then sprout a bunch of daisies. She didn't stop to look at her creation, she was too busy running after Pugsy.

"Dinklebeeerg...!"

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 DorthyYoung5

"Huh... Your not very good at talking are you Mister Henry. You suck balls at it." Dorthy said as she finished her cereal again and got out of the chair to put her bowl away. She rinsed it, dried it, and put the box away. "But not to worry! Dorthy Fentom will help you! Your gonna be really good at talking now cause I say so!" Dorthy said as she went over to Henry with a grin on her face. "I will accept payment of cookies." Then she heard Pugsy and peered out of the doorway. "Cookies wil have to wait! Pugsy is going somewhere!" She yelled as she ran until she got the entrance.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 12 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry looked somehwat confused at what Dorthy was saying, and slightly offended "I'm not that bad..." he said in a low tone, he wasn't really the type to argue either unless he was really fuming. And when he was really angry, Jo could vouch for him, he was pretty vicious. But then he realized that she had said 'as balls' and that caught Henry's attention too "W-wait! Who taught you that!? Who's teaching you all these nasty phrases!?" he asked her, was it Jo again!? Henry then saw the girl start to walk out when she heard Pugsy leave. Henry didn't really want to get her involved in anything dangerous, so he grabbed her hand to stop her "Hold on Dorhy... It's Pugsy... he's probably just upset and wants to be left alone..." he told her.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down