Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Ryder77_zpsd56c09cd

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder cringed slightly as the punching bag swung back to smack Jo, and quickly hurried over to her to check if she was okay.
"Hey, you alright? That looked like it hurt--" And then he realized that the birthday pancakes were in full view now. So much for the surprise. "Uhh--happy birthday...!" He gave an embarrassed grin, holding the plate of pancakes out to Jo. It was kind of disappointing--he'd been trying to think of some really elaborate and awesome way to surprise her. But oh well--this worked, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:37 am

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

During the last month, Issac tried to improve a bit on himself. He would go to try and train at times which helped him gain a little bit of muscle. He would usually hang around Buddi, seeing as he was the only man that would understand the pain that he would feel at times. Issac had hard times sleeping at night. The face of Orane there, killing himself was etched onto his mind during every rest. He would usually wake up during the middle of the night, holding his head from the nightmares. During the night after he wakes up, he would go to the training room and try to improve little by little before going back to sleep. Issac tried talking to the others in the base, but found it really hard to. He didn't know what to say to those people, and would be usually shy and awkward. He had got to know Pugsy a bit better but would always try to avoid Ivy. Nope, don't want to deal with the lady that almost killed him. Whenever he saw Buddi talking to Emilia, he would stay silent not wanting to interrupt the man talking to his crush. One of these days Issac hopes he can move on from Orane's death, but it was still hard to forget. Issac walked around the base trying to find Buddi, where he saw the man with Pugsy. He walked up to both of them. "Hi there Buddi, Pugsy. Am I bothering you two?"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:43 am

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Sample_31bd22685c8cb4760e95b4400cc4920701fda1fb1_zpseb6e1cf5
Codename: Airay

Boris felt his phone ring. He knew he had to go, being promoted and all. But...this was seriously cutting into his Chelsea time. He wasn't sure if he was going to see her for a while. He took her back to Carrion Land, only the outside.
"I've gotta go...I had a real blast today...you're truly something else Chelsea." he blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I...I got you something." he had a bag on him the whole time, and said he would give her a gift at the end of this visit. "It's...a little heavy...sorry. I figured you could use it...I mean..." he chuckled. "Yeah. I hope you like it!" he looked at her for a moment, just taking in what she was to him, and everything. "I...I know we've been hanging out for...a while...and...you obviously know...that...well...that I love you dearly. But...now I really want us to be...real." he took out a ring from his pocket. "Now...this isn't an engagement ring...n-not yet...it's a promise ring...I have one too...a promise we'll stay together...despite what faction...and such..." he said. "W-will you accept it and...be my girlfriend?" he asked, a hopeful smile crossing his face.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Okthisoneshouldwork_zps3c3f8c58

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo blinked a few times in confusion as Ryder rushed over, taking a moment to take in his full appearance. Ooh. Fancy. And really hot -- why this --
She could feel her face heat further as he approached her with concern clear in his tone. She puffed out her cheeks and arched her eyebrows - hoping these actions would project her inner wrath. They did not. "Yeah, yeah -- I`m fine. I`ve -- had --" Birthday pancake. Jo stared at it with a widened eye, her gaze trained onto the small ember biting at the tip of the candle. She looked at the display, then at Ryder, then back at it, then Ryder --
"Oh -- oh, wow -- I --" She had honestly stopped celebrating her birthday a few years ago when she was still in Paladin training, when her birthdays began to be less of a celebration and more of a grim reminder that she was that she was another year older and that much closer to dying. That is, only if she got the pleasure of dying of old age, which so few people around her did at the time. So, this.. definitely came as a surprise. A rather pleasant one, at that. Jo pushed a stray strand of blue hair behind her ear, looking up at Ryder with the soppiest look she could muster; her eyebrows knitted together and her lips pursed slightly. "Man, thank you --! This is -- just so sweet. Thanks." She leaned over, having to go on her tippy toes to plant a gentle kiss on his forehead. Which wasn`t entirely in romantic context in her mind -- with poor Henry`s arrival, Vulture Team definitely got to see how touchy feely she was with her closer friends, which had become even more evident as her and Ryder grew closer as well. Though, her relations with Ryder and Henry were ever slowly becoming two entirely different things... "You`re just. Sweet. Y`know?" She said, her voice soft and still a tad breathless.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:09 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Gabriel1Edit_zps6efdf271

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Suddenly, in the depths of Carrion Land- a door to a mostly empty closet opened. Gabriel peeked his head out, glancing either way down the hall before he pushed the door open wider and stepped out. His hair and clothes were a mess, and he was quick to fix them, before turning to Bravery and helping him fix his clothes- while also trying to make sure any hickeys he had left on the other's skin were covered. "Sorry about the marks..." he mumbled sheepishly- but he was grinning all the same. He and Bravery had begun developing their relationship more recently- and though Bravery was still too nervous to go all the way, Gabriel was happy to take baby steps.
Such as the incident in the closet had just shown.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:23 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Chelsea92_zps7ec13f5c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea couldn't help but have a huge, dorky grin spread across her face as Boris kept talking. This guy was just too adorable! Was it even really possible for somebody to be this adorable?!
"I had a lot of fun, too! We've really got to do this again soon!" Chelsea said, replying to his first statement. She'd been able to get out of the base and go see Boris more, lately--she'd started memorizing her teammates' schedules so that she could get outside when nobody was looking. Everyone was just assuming that she was just in her room resting--when she was really out with Boris! And boy, freedom felt wonderful! As Boris showed her the bag, it caught her interest, and her eye gleamed in curiosity. Her eyes widened in surprise as Boris took out the ring, a bright pink blush coming over her face. She listened carefully as Boris explained his intentions, and slowly began to smile again as he asked her his final question. And without hesitation, she answered him,
"Of course, Boris! I would love to! I...I have to say that I really like you, too...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As much as Jo had gotten more affectionate with him over the course of the past month, Ryder couldn't help but still blush a hue of bright red as she kissed him. He really had no idea why--he felt like he should be used to it by now, but he wasn't. He didn't necessarily want to say anything about how happy Jo's affection made him, since she already knew enough about his feelings, and didn't need to hear more, if she hadn't brought it up over the past month. Even if Jo just wanted things to stay as they were, he was fine with whatever made Jo happy.
"Th-Thanks! I hope that you like it--I found chocolate chips for it and everything--you like chocolate, right? If not, I'm so sorry--I--uh--I can remake it--" He hadn't even thought to address that beforehand--what if she didn't like chocolate? Or--what if she was allergic? What if he made her break out in hives with the birthday pancakes?! That--that would be bad--very bad--

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Bravery26_zps1cb01efc

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery kind of shuffled out of the closet after Gabriel, looking back and forth out in the hallway, checking to see that there was nobody around. And there wasn't.
All of this was so new to him! He didn't know that you could leave marks on people like that! It was like getting kissy marks with lipstick, except that they were bruises and didn't look as classic and/or dumb--

"No worries! My collar covers them, see?" Bravery grinned, flipping up the collar of his jacket, hiding any of the marks that were on his neck. "So, what now?" Bravery felt like he'd been doing a pretty good job over the past month, being a good boyfriend and all! He'd been learning--albeit slowly--more adult-like things, and he thought that he was making good progress! Really slow good progress.

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 am

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Sample_31bd22685c8cb4760e95b4400cc4920701fda1fb1_zpseb6e1cf5
Codename: Airay

Boris's smile grew, as he slipped the ring.
"You've made me so happy...and everyday...it grows..." she said, and leaned over to her, planting a kiss on her lips. It didn't last long though. He had to leave. "I have to go. Remember...I'm with you...if the Family tries to harm you...I will try and convince them otherwise." he smiled. "I gotta go...I'll be around later." he kissed her forehead, and dashed off faster then anything ever. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:56 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Chelsea92_zps7ec13f5c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"I'll see you later!" Chelsea called, watching Boris go, smiling after him and feeling a big warmth in her heart. She lifted her hand for a moment, looking at the new ring in admiration. It was official now! She was dating, for the very first time ever! And she had the most adorable boyfriend in existence! She nearly squealed just at the thought of it!
She took a moment, then, to look into the bag that Boris had brought her--only to see that he had gotten her a brand new laptop! She actually did squeal in delight this time, hugging the present to her chest and turning around, skipping back into Carrion Land. She was exuding an aura of sheer bliss as she moved through the halls, looking as if she was practically walking on air.

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo smiled at him; a real, genuine and warm smile. She had taken note of his reddening face -- it didn`t go unnoticed by her that he did get pretty blushy every time she got more affectionate than the norm, but it didn`t stop her. She rather enjoyed the reactions, actually, as cruel as that may have sounded. Which was precisely why she kept quiet about it.
"Yeah, chocolate sucks -- said no one ever. You really went out of your way to get chocolate chips, though? Just -- don`t tell Kraven, alright? They`re mine and only mine." She joked, hoping to die down his -- and her -- nervousness. Jo gave a light chuckle, eye flickering back to her birthday pancake. "This is pretty much the best thing ever. Like, really. I haven`t celebrated my birthday in years... Seriously, thanks, Ryder." She said -- a huge, goofy grin growing on her features as she spoke his name. She realized this reaction immediately.
The feeling was sickeningly familiar, bringing a scent of borderline tragic nostalgia along with it. Her grin began to falter as she looked at Ryder in a sudden silence. Because this wasn`t a good thing. It wasn`t a good thing at all. These types of things never ended well -- especially not in a place like this. Especially not in the kind of situation they were currently in. Her last thing wasn`t a nice reference, either, considering that didn`t end well even if you took out the part where she stabbed him through the heart with a pair of scissors. But..

Was she actually falling for this dork?

Her mind brought her back to the Inquisitor`s final assault on Carrion Land. When she had been brutally smashed between walls, when he had rushed back to her aid -- the fire in his eyes, the determination in his stance. It was then Jo decided that, yes -- yes, she was. As idiotic of a decision as it was at the time. She wanted to resist the huge, dorky grin growing back on her face -- she also wanted to stand on top of a really tall building and scream to the world about how much she liked Ryder Mercy - but that would be kind of weird, wouldn`t it? Oh, she should probably say something -- "D'wanna. Like.. share it, or something? Or, oh -- wait, should I make a wish?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry followed Dorthy quietly "Yeah, uh-" he arched an eyebrow at Dorthy "Did Jo teach you that language... or Kraven...?" they both would have done that, yes, they were the exact type of people to teach small children curse words. Henry would give them whack on the head later if he found out, he knew that for sure. When he saw Dorthy have trouble reaching for the cereal, the freakishly tall man grabbed the cereal and brought it down to her level to give it to her. Seeing as how Henry had an anatomy to the liking of Jack Skellington, it was nice to use it in a way that wouldn't scare the shit out of small children but rather give them cereal. Yes, that was nice.

Pugsy continued to smile at Buddi, but it slowly became awkward over time, and then Emilia moved into the scene. Pugsy froze, he was obviously intimidated by this woman just as he was intimidated by Jo. Though unlike Jo Emilia hadn't really threatened to take his life, actually Emilia had never even talked to him. Though he was happy about that, seeing as how if she did speak to him it'd probably be a threat of some sort. And then when she left, Pugsy decided to say it to Buddi "Buddi... I know you really don't like Kraven and all but... er- I dunno how to explain this to you..." he really didn't, at least not in a way that would profoundly upset Buddi "Kraven has been telling me a lot of things recently... about how he and Dorthy are trying to change the world for the better... and I kind of like that..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:43 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Tear4" />

"Oh my... Are you alright? Hm? Who is... Ah well..." Emilia said, but listened closely to the conversation. So Jo and Ryder were speaking. That was cool, Emilia worked on punching and then overheard that it was Jo's birthday. And she didn't tell her!? Well that was going to change. Someone was getting birthday punches! She stopped her punching all, worked out, and ready to deliver. "Oh Joooooo... Did I hear a birthday?" Emilia asked as she peaked out, and saw the pancakes. "Ooooh. Looks like someone is getting something very special, from a very loyal doggie~" Yes Emilia still called Ryder a dog from time to time, and no one would make her change it. Emilia flexed her fingers, and placed them on Jo's shoulders. "How old are you?" she asked with a grin.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:59 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 DorthyYoung5

"Ivy, and... Jo that one time..." Dorthy repsonded as she tried to reach the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She liked the cereal the most... Along with Fruity Pebbles, and Lucky Charms, OH and Trix! "Wow! Thanks!" Dorthy said as she jumped down, before grabbing a bowl. She skipped over to the table and placed her bowl there. "Bow we need a spoon and some milk!" Dorthy said and got those things sat at the table and began to eat. "Your really tall... You must be good at tall people stuff. Like dusting and catching things, oh! Or even grabbing stuff."

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 95efbfb6-afd7-4db9-9498-da505c75b2fb_zps880d716e

Catherine was doodling on a notebook, drawing gory scenes of the old clown-shooting days with Kraven. She sighed nostalgically, remembering the murder fondly. She closed the notebook and got up, heading to the kitchen, where she could hear her daughter's voice. As she headed in that direction, she ran into Kraven.

"Kraveykins~!"

She smiled at him and tried to look behind him, attempting to catch a glimpse of Dorthy.

"Is Dorthy awake? I didn't wanna wake her early today, but I thought I heard her just now...?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Well, you deserve something nice, Jo. You do so much for everyone and work really hard and such, after all," Ryder shrugged just slightly, smiling, careful not to drop the pancakes as he did so, the blush slightly dying down from his face as he started to become more comfortable again. He gave Jo a warm smile--but then looked at her in concern as her smile suddenly faltered. Still, as Jo's smile slowly began creeping back, he calmed down, assuming that maybe she'd just been zoning out for a moment or something.
"Hm--oh, yeah--make a wish, that's what the candle's there for, after all," he gave a small chuckle as he replied to Jo--and then Emilia happened with her 'loyal doggie' comment, making Ryder's face probably get even redder than his hair. He opened his mouth to speak, hoping that he could figure out what to say, but Emilia had already turned her attention back to Jo at that moment, so he stayed quiet and held the plate of the birthday pancake, eyes darting down to the candle every so often and really hoping that none of the wax was going to melt onto the pancake.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)[/color]
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 755aecac-741a-48fd-ac37-2313d9d1bd68_zps822d344f

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled back to Cathy when she bumped into him "Mosquito..." he pat her on the head "We need to talk..." the man spoke, wrapping his arm around Catherine's waist and leading her away from Dorthy and Henry. Kraven wanted this conversation to be private "Cathy... Conqueror Worm has lost... and Jade is surrounded..." I'm going to Conqueror Town to join the battle." he told her bluntly, she knew about the current situation just as much as he did, Jade was in the clutches of death now, it was only a matter of time.

Henry lowered his brows at Catherine "Ivy and Jo eh...?" Ivy was excused on the part that she was insane, but Jo had no excuse. Henry was going to talk to her soon, and she wasn't going to like it. Henry watched Dorthy eat quietly, until she spoke about his tallness, yes, he was very, very tall. He wasn't naturally tall, it was his cybernetics. The Family designed his cybernetics for Ghoul, not Henry. Henry sometimes didn't even know how to use them properly, it was not uncommon for Henry's movement to look like that of a stop motion animation. Of course things had improved, and he rarely did that anymore. Henry just smiled to Dorthy "Yeah... grabbing things and stuff..." and killing people, but he didn't need to say that to her "So what is your plan for today Dorthy?"

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 95efbfb6-afd7-4db9-9498-da505c75b2fb_zps880d716e

Catherine was still trying to get a peek at Dorthy, but Kraven lead her away and she did not struggle. From the tone of his voice, she knew what she was about to hear was not good, and she had a pretty good idea of what it was about...When Kraven actually spelled it out for her, she looked away from him, wiping a few tears away before he could see them. She knew this would happen...but she had hoped it could have been avoided...she had hoped everything would turn out alright and she would slap herself for ever thinking Jade and Kraven wouldn't work things out.

"I...I'll go with you, Father."

She nodded, finally accepting that Conqueror Worm was in trouble. She was going to stand by Kraven and fight to save the father of her child, the man that had gotten her into No Man's Land in the first place, and who had inspired so many.

"Can I at least...say bye to Dorthy?"

She asked, looking up at Kraven with sad eyes.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 755aecac-741a-48fd-ac37-2313d9d1bd68_zps822d344f

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven pet Catherine on the head as he saw a glimmer in her eyes "..." he wouldn't tell her the full story, at least not here. Kraven shook his head to her, he didn't let her turn to Dorthy, he just kept her walking. No, he wouldn't allow that "Dorthy is a smart girl... we can't let her know about this... you know full well why. It's our job to protect her, and telling her about what's going on right now would have... consequences I cannot afford" he told Catherine bluntly as he kept on walking. He let her go and began to walk towards the exit "You can write her a note... meet me outside." he told her as he left Carrion Land. No one knew if he would ever return again.
(EXIT)

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 pm

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Catherine frowned but nodded, she understood what Kraven was worried about... She took a piece of paper out of the notebook she had previously been doodling on and wrote a note to her daughter.

Hey sweetie! Mommy and Kravey are gonna go save your daddy, so I just wanted you to know that I love you so so soooo very much and I'll see you soon! You listen to Henry and keep safe! <3 <3 <3

She left the note pinned to the door of the girl's room and ran after Kraven, taking her weapons with her.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:13 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo let out the tiniest, most awkward nervous laugh in the history of nervous laughs as Ryder spoke -- her face still felt heated, much to her dismay, but her grin didn`t dissipate for a second. "Ahah, you`re awesome --" She stammered, clasping her hands together behind her back.
She knitted her eyebrows together, tapping her index finger against her chin in serious contemplation as Ryder encouraged her to make a wish. There were just. So many things she could wish for. Some more selfish than others. Some more petty than others. After a moment of silent thought, she nodded decidedly, her grin turning into a more genuine smile.
"I got it, honey -- DUDE --" Slip of the tongue. Oh, wow -- there wasn`t any going back now. She was riding that straight to hell. Abort. ABORT.
Before Jo`s mind could scramble to piece together an explanation for that, Emilia happened. She tensed at her sudden touch -- quite the noticable shiver crawling down her spine. "You diiiiid..." Jo replied in an embarrassed mutter, her face stained crimson. What if she just -- like -- ran. And just didn`t stop. That was extremely plausible at the moment. And then the dog comment. The blunette stammered momentarily to reply, only to come up with "H-He`s not a dog..!" in a rather defensive tone that contradicted her current pouty expression. Why was her birthday even a thing. Did it have to be a thing. She was pretty fine with just being thirty years old forever.

Jo`s eye widened as Emilia asked that question she just absolutely dreaded -- how old was she. She opened her mouth to respond, and quickly shut it. She repeated this process a few times over. "I-I-... Pff - I - .. Like -- ... T-Twenty eight..? Y-Yeah. Twenty eight -- I -- S-Shut up." She huffed, furrowing her brows. "I`m gonna blow out the candle now and Emilia I swear to god if you punch me I will scream so loud." She outstretched her arm, pointing at the other women the way The Don had previously done to Jade and later Kraven. Her eyebrows rose, a final warning sign before she turned back around and blew out the candle with one gentle blow. Which was good -- because if the flame had came back after the first attempt she would probably throw a fit. Jo grinned proudly, her face still flushed a red hue.    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi smiled down at Isaac as the blonde approached him and Pugsy -- "N-Nah, you`re good. Hi." He said briefly before returning his attention back to Pugsy. As soon as Kraven was mentioned, Buddi`s face fell. His expression was unreadable, more likely than not due to the mask and all, but Buddi`s one visible eye displayed all the emotion needed in it`s current narrowed state. "You`re right. I don`t like Kraven." He suddenly said, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring down at Pugsy. With his developing sanity, Buddi found, came a sudden snarkiness in his words, giving him a small sense of what kind of man he used to be. Even with the ability to form actual sentences and get his point across -- it usually wasn`t without a troubled stutter or awkward pause between words - but not now. His voice was clear, focused, and laced with vehemence and irritation. "Are you hearing yourself...? Your first mistake was listening to him in the first place. Stop doing that." He ordered. Buddi did really consider Pugsy a close friend as of late - but, he had no mercy for the greaser if he was going to take the time to listen to Kraven of all people.   

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy immediately looked guilty when Buddi replied, his head hanging low, he looked away from Buddi, like a child being scolded by an adult. He stayed like that for awhile before he slowly rose his head "W-w-ell... I know he's done bad stuff before...! But he's changed! And he said he's going to change the world and make it a better place...! That sounds so nice... ever since I was a child... I looked in terror at my surroundings... all the evil that had surrounded me... but he's thinking big Buddi... really big... he wants to change all of that, and-" Pugsy paused for a moment "Vulture Team is gone now... and we don't MEAN anything anymore... The Inquisitor is dead... Jade will be soon... it's over... and I need to grow up... I can't just be following whatever Ryder does anymore... Buddi..." he looked up at Buddi with a defiant glare "I've already made up my mind...!"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

"Pugsy, Kraven is -- he`s -- the man is a psychopath. You really trust a word he says..?!"
These words left a venomous, disgusting taste in Buddi`s mouth -- considering it was all coming from him of all people. Buddi. Whom has previously held the title of 'the most unstable bastard in No Man's Land'. Although he wanted to deny it, Vulture Team truly was fading. He could see that. But, he had this sliver of hope that they could still fix things -- as insane as it sounded. Buddi, at least, was no stranger to insanity. "I-- I don`t really know what I`m fighting for anymore. I could care less about what happens  -- any reason I had before is just. Gone, now. But, a lot of people wanna see the world change for the better -- and Kraven isn`t one of them! Just think a little, would you?!" He barked, his voice dampening further in aggression. "There`s nothing he could say or do that would benefit anyone! You`re writing yourself a goddamn death sentence!" 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 DorthyYoung5

"So... What's it like to be tall?" Dorthy had to ask as she leaned forward in her chair. She was getting herself more Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She poured herself a bowl and chewed on the sugary cereal, loving every second of it. Normally she wouldn't be allowed to have a second serving, but since Kraven wasn't here... She did it anyway! She wondered if her mom would come by to say good-bye as well.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:03 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 <a href=Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 11 Tear4" />

"Awww... Your right. He's a puppy." Emilia said as she walked over to Ryder and looked at the candles and began counting. She smiled at Jo. "I think you have a couple of extra candles my dear to be 28. Look how bervous you are~" Emilia teased and when Jo threatened the scream, Emilia only grinned wider. "It was very sweet of Ryder to do this for you. Enjoy your pancakes hun." Emilia said as she kissed Jo on the cheek and walked back to the gym.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 43 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next