Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:32 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat breathed for a moment.
"T-thank you Vincent...this hurts...so much..." and then Elliot happened. She held onto the guitar tightly, the gloves helping a lot. "YOU IDIOT!" she started kicking his knee. "LET GO!" and then Vincent stabbed him. She heard the sound and turned to face Vincent. "I hope that was you stabbing that asshole!" she said, still wrestling for the guitar.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Divider_guitar

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"What? Elliot where are-" she saw him get up and run toward the assassins. "NO! ELLIOT, COME BACK!" she yelled running after him, only to see him get impaled. Her eyes widened, and she stopped right in her tracks. "Elliot....NO ELLIOT!" she screamed, now gunning it for Kat and Vincent. "YOU TWO ARE FUCKING DEAD!" she yelled, pure rage and anger in her expression, delivering a powerful punch to Vincent's face. They hurt him...and now they were going to get hurt. Bunny continued the assault, getting Kat into submission, and getting the guitar out of her hands. She held it at them. "You had your chance...NOW I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS UP!" she said, reloading it, and then firing on Vincent and Kat.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot didn't even lessen his grip as he was stabbed in the back "Heh..." blood began to trail down his mouth, but the man didn't so much as falter, his grip even tightened. Kat kicked him, and he still didn't care "It's over for both of you-!" Elliot grinned, there was something on his hand, it was a sticky bomb. He had put it on the guitar when he was wrestling for it "It's over now...!" Elliot boasted as he started to back away, and then Bunny charged in with her fists. Elliot turned to her, his eyes widened "BUNNY NO-!" and then the explosives went off, Elliot was thrust up into the air, falling to the dead earth a few feat away from the initial explosion. His face against the dirt, his body unmoving.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:38 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha saw Bravery coming to tackle her, but she only had a spark left to get him away from her. She went to block but ended up on the ground, kicking and trying to get away. "Ahhhhhh..." She wailed as she tried to push him off, but then ended up grabbing his shirt, and crying. "AhhhHhhhhhhhh!aaaahaaaaaa...." Mocha cried, oh she wanted it badly. She wanted to live a normal life, but she was scared. She was scared what might become of her, and Jade's dream... Of peace... Mocha was torn. "Bravery... I... I don't know... They... Bravery they won't accept me. I'll suffer..." Mocha was convinced that she would be treated badly if she decided to change sides.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 DorthyYoung5

"Really!? That's okay! I'll draw!" Dorthy said as she ran up and set up her materials on the floor. She decided to make a picture for Chelsea. She knew that Ryder and her were brother and sister, and that Jo was a friend along with Emilia, and Bunny, and a whole bunch of other people. So Dorthy decided to draw them all together. She drew Bunny, and Elliot, Chelsea and Ryder, Henry, Jo, Emilia, Rosa, Bravery and Gabriel. Even Ivy and Pugsy. She drew them all together and put their names under, and then she made individual drawing for them. She made Chelsea a picture of her under a tree with lots of flowers, and placed it on her bed.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent had been so distracted with stabbing Elliot, that he didn't even notice Bunny until her fist was smashing into his face. It pushed him back, making him pull his blade out of Elliot. He turned to glare at her, his now-broken sunglasses slowly crumbling away from his face, falling to the ground in pieces. That was the second pair just today--!
Vincent was about to say something, but then, he heard Elliot's words. He managed to catch the fact that he should probably get out of the way and backed up, but the force of the explosions tossed him again, sending him sliding across the ground on his back. He lay there for a moment, blinking up at the empty sky...the pale outline of the sun making a circle in his limited vision...And then he remembered: he wasn't alone here.

"Katherine...?" he groaned, sitting up and holding his gut with his free hand. That explosion had really kind of hurt...and now the sheathe for his sword was history...he was going to have to get a new cane altogether...! And where was Kat? Had she managed to escape the explosion...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Bravery25_zps4318073d

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery seemed somewhat surprised when Mocha reacted the way that she did...but he kept hugging her, holding her tightly as they were on the ground in front of the entrance.
"They didn't accept me, at first, either. B-But, now look at me! Trust me, Mocha...I'd vouch for you every step of the way, I promise..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Chelsea73_zps1f8dcb0d

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea hummed happily, glancing over at Dorthy from time to time to see her work. Dorthy was just being too cute...!
"Dorthy, do you like drawing a lot? Maybe someday you could become a famous artist!" Chelsea said as she turned back to her laptop and continued typing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

Dorthy looked up as she finished making her picture for Henry. It was him with her and he was smiling. Yeah he didn't smile much but she made him that way. And they were sitting at the breakfast table with Dorthy having cereal in her bowl. "An artist?" Dorthy asked as she went to draw a picture for Emilia. Emilia was so nice to her. So she was going to make Emilia sitting next to Dorthy reading a book.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat felt the guitar get wrestled out of her grasp, and then an explosion. She screamed and hit the ground. There was a lot of quiet, but Kat got up. She heard Vincent's voice.
"Vincent...." she crawled to him, laying beside him. "I don't know how you dealt with this for so long...this is a pain...I'm sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable..." she said, curling up a little. "My guitar exploded...didn't it? And Bunny was holding it...is she dead?" Kat asked, looking up at him.

BunnyMio

Bunny saw the sticky bomb a little too late. Her eyes widened.
"Oh SHI-" BOOM! Explosion. This was a similar sensation. Similar to when she exploded with Hannibal in the Crater battle. She didn't escape with her life on that front, though last time, it was a sacrifial act. This time, it was true survival. The explosion happened, she protected herself as best she could, but it wasn't enough. She landed a few yards away, her human leg damaged, her dress in rags...again...and barely conscious. She was out of sight from the untrained eye.
"Fuck...this...shit..." she moaned, willing her body to work for her. She started to do small exercises, wiggling her toe, touching fingers together, twitching her muscles, anything to get herself moving.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

"What have we here....?" Kraven walked calmly towards Bravery and Mocha, seeing them hug "Well what a touching scene..." he commented, a grin on his face. He stood there looking at the two, his fang-like teeth showing "If I didn't know any better... I'd say that you've thrown away Jade's ideals Mocha... I didn't think of you as someone like that..." he had Ryder over his shoulder, his front side facing behind Kraven "And with Chef's killer...? I liked Chef..." he told Mocha rather calmly, though his words had a hidden sting. And then Kraven looked at Bravery, staring straight into his eyes before speaking "Hi Bravery..." and nothing else, waving at him.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul watched and waited as the dust finally settled down. He saw Emilia with her shield on and figured that it would be a waste to use his bullet on that. He only had five shots remaining before he would have to reload and that would take some time with one arm. Paul tried to figure out what Emilia was going to do next until he got hit on the side of his head from her lance, launching him a couple of feet back as he hit the ground hard. "Well...this sucks." Paul mumbled to himself as he slowly got back up.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac was getting ready for what Figaro was going to do next. He winced a bit when he saw the bone of his jaw exposing as Figaro fired at him. Issac brought out one of his cards to create a tiny force field. It was able to take some of the bullets but it couldn't handle more and broke off as the rest of the bullets lodged into his left shoulder and upper arm. Issac fell down to one knee and grabbed his arm as he let out a tiny scream of pain. He looked back up to see what was going on when he saw Buddi ripping off Figaro's arm. 'Woah...remind me to never get Buddi angry...' Issac stood back up, letting his left arm hang by itself as blood was coming out. He would stay back and let Buddi do his thing, not wanting to interrupt the big man.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

Jo's explosion didn't seem to phase the Don, even when it basically ripped off what was left of his face, leaving a bloody mess in its place.

"You cannot hide behind this new codename you've got for yourself, Josephine, no tough alias is going to protect you..."

He said, then sighed as he heard Ghoul appearing. He knew this would happen sooner or later, and now shit was gonna go down. He reached into the remains of his tattered suit and pulled out... Two burnt pieces of steak. They looked just like the one he had used against Kraven so long ago.

"FEEL THE WRATH OF THE CHARRED MEAT PRODUCTS."

He threw one at Jo and one at Henry/Ghoul, both dangerous projectiles now, just before Ghoul started attacking. And then the Don was lost in the flurry of punches that came from the Mr Ghoul doppelgangers, breaking every bone in the Kingpin's body. It was all so fast that Mario did not even have time to fall down, he just remained standing somehow, but he was not even recognizable at this point, a bloody lump of meat with something that looked like a head, arms, and legs. He was no longer breathing.
The Don was dead.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Happy_10

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman

Ghoul put a stop to his attack, landing right in front of Jo, the fog slowly began to dissipate. Ghoul then took to a more calm, serene smile befitting of Henry "Thanks Ghoul..." "No problem-o bro! Besides... I couldn't let you face Mario alone like that... the man is fucking ripped!" "We dont' need to worry about him any longer..." "Yeah..." Henry lifted his right hand up, and did a high-five motion in the air, to Ghoul. The man turned to Jo, smiling to her "It's over Jojo... It's finally over..." Henry, for the first time in years, finally smiled. He was happy, The Don was finally gone once and for all. With this, the war would be over, over and done with and Henry AND Ghoul could live a more peaceful life. Perhaps Henry could start trying to help Ghoul fit into society... or at least make some friends. Yes, Henry was content. For a few moments, everything was quiet, nothing could be heard but the wind blowing. Then, as Henry smiled at Jo, it happened. A massive explosion erupted at Henry, enough to create a crater in the dead, hard earth. In a matter of seconds, Henry and Ghoul were gone.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Henryl Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Mocha Deren

"Bravery I... But Jade..." Mocha began to say and went silent when she heard Kraven. Fear was written across her eyes, and then there was a choice hanging in the air. In the corner of her eyes she saw the state that Ryder was in, and knew that if she betrayed Kraven would most likely kill her. There was also Dorthy... As much as her new found powers were she was still a novice, and Kraven was strong. They would not be able to protect Dorthy, and now more then ever she felt dirty. Chef... She was betraying him too, and that felt so wrong... So without words and summoning most of her strength left Mocha lifted Bravery off of her. "No... I'm just... Remembering the past, and hoping I could get it again..." Mocha said as she tossed Bravery aside. She made sure that he was far away from as she got up from the ground. "Also... I was trying to see if Bravery would join us again... I thought him seeing me cry would do that. Either way it was easier to defeat him..." Mocha said with a blank face. She didn't want Bravery to see how broken she felt, nor her words. She opened the door so that they could find Dorthy. Maybe if Kraven hadn't come she would have said yes, or maybe if she had any confidence left, but either way it still stood. Bravery and Mocha were still on opposite sides of the fence.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Paladin

"Why are you even here?" Emilia asked, her blue visor glowing. "Your should leave now... Your leader is dead... And soon you will be..." Emilia explained as she got ready to launch again. She heard the explosion, it was big enough to hear... And she saw it... So now it was time for this male to leave.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo glared at Ghoul with a hint of uncertainty -- this was just... too weird. She opened her mouth, about to bark some insults at him in response to his displeasure at having to wear Henry`s face, when The Don came back to her attention.
"Shut up," She hissed angrily, tightening her clenched fists - just itching to give this guy his just desserts. She`d been wanting to do so since the night he unleashed his assassins on her base - back when Carrion Land was flooded with more than just a few officers. Then Ghoul continued to speak some more words. And that was never a good thing. "... Uh --?" She was left somewhat speechless, simply staring at him, waiting for him to take it back -- but then steak hit her in the face.
She stumbled back a few steps, a few muffled curses escaping her until she finally ripped the charred meat off her features. "What the hell was--?!" She cut herself off - awestruck at the display before her. A multitude of Mr. Ghouls, each punch etching away further and further at The Kingpin. Fog filled the air around the three of them, and Jo found herself unable to move a single muscle. What would she be able to do, anyway...? Hundreds upon hundreds of blows to the mafioso was enough to lift the man`s feet off the ground. She could hear the rippling damage -- bones breaking, blood splattering onto the dry sand below them. Jo stood where she was - her feet dug ever slightly into the sand, as to keep her balance together and her fists still clenched in front of her, ready to attack. But there was nothing left to attack. Just a lump of meat standing in front of them -- with some things just hardly resembling limbs. The sight definitely made her ever slightly queasy - along with confused, but mostly... proud.

Mr. Ghoul landed directly in front of her - causing her to involuntarily flinch, loosening a moment later. The fog surrounding them began to dissipate, making it so she could clearly make out more than just his silhouette. She could feel herself perk up at the small exchange between Henry and Ghoul.
Jo remained as she was, her shoulders drooping in relief, just watching them with the smallest bit of a smile tugging at her pale lips. She raised her eyebrows as he suddenly turned to her - feeling her small smile quickly turn into a large grin as he addressed her. Jojo... she`d been waiting for him to call her that...
The smile on his face meant much more than it would have to anyone else at a glance - Henry didn`t smile anymore. She hadn`t seen him smile in years. And yet, here he was - smiling at her of all people. "Henry... I`m.." She wasn`t sure what to say. Henry and her could finally go back to being friends again - she could have back that inkling of her old life that she craved for so badly. Together -- they could end this whole war, with Vulture Team as it`s victor. An actual happy ending.
She could almost feel it - it was knocking right at her door. The end of everything was right there...
Jo just smiled at him - she advanced toward him a few steps, hoping to get a quick hug before they both went to assist other Vultures in their own battles, or go check on Dorthy together -- anything. She just wanted to start now. Start working toward the end of it all - when an explosion happened.
Her body was thrown back as she was caught right in the middle of it - limply skidding on the edge of bits of sand, until she finally came to an abrupt stop. She laid sprawled on the ground for a few moments, trying to collect herself as quickly as she could. She spit out a few grains of sand as she sat up groggily - surely her bleeding head just took another harsh blow. That wasn`t the most of her concerns though. As soon as her blurry vision aligned itself again, she looked around the dry desert land around her frantically, when her gaze finally fell on where Henry once stood. All that was left was a single deep crater.
She could feel her heart drop into the pit of her stomach - then accelerate back up into her throat, thumping loudly and threateningly. She stumbled onto her feet, running as fast as her aching legs would allow her across Carrion Land`s outskirts, skidding to a halt right in front of the large dent in the sand.
"H-Henry...?! Henry, where`d you--?!"
Her shoulders rose and fell steadily, her one eye hurriedly searching for an arm, a leg, blood - anything. Some sign of Henry that remained in the aftermath. But.. she couldn`t find anything. At all. Her knees buckled below her - sending her crashing down onto them, still looking for some sign in a panicked state - because there was no way this was happening to her again. And right in front of her...!
"Henry! .. Henry, w-where are you?! Henry, answer me..! W-Where`d you go...?! P-Please..! Henry...! Answer me! I need you to answer me!"
Her gloved hands began to claw desperately at the sand below her -- digging spasmodically and tossing the grains over to her sides. Because there was just no way..! She wasn`t going to give up. He was still here, somewhere..! Although Jo refused to acknowledge it - her body already had, proving this through a series of sobs wracking her body and already tear-stained cheeks. Her subconscious had already realized it - that she failed to save yet another innocent person.

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent gently gripped onto Kat's hand, listening to what she had to say.
"It's alright...it's just something that you get used to...we can probably get you cybernetic eyes to try to make up for it..." he replied to her softly. Then, he heard her next question. "I can't say for sure...the man is on the ground, though...I don't know where Bunny is..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery turned, looking at Kraven in surprise, his eyes widening as soon as he saw who Kraven was holding over his shoulder. And then, Mocha began talking--and before Bravery knew it, before he could even speak again, he was already being thrown through the air again. He reached out for Mocha as he was tossed aside, landing in a pile of rubble nearby, tears pricking the corners of his eyes as he worked to sit up, only to see Mocha going inside.
"N-No...! Wait...! Mocha--!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"An artist, yeah! An artist is somebody who draws or paints, or makes other kinds of art, for a living! I kind of wanted to be an artist for a little while when I was little, you know? I--" She had been grinning at Dorthy and speaking when suddenly--she heard it. She heard a door opening. The lift at the entrance.
Her breath caught in her throat, as she began wondering--was that her allies...? Or the enemies...? Chelsea rose from her seat, leaving her laptop on her desk as she just barely peeked out of her room into the hallway, hoping to get a quick peek at whoever it was...
If worse came to worse, it was her job to keep Dorthy safe...as terrifying as all of their enemies were...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi peered over his shoulder - more than a little surprised at Isaac`s words. He ... was human?
To Isaac, at least. He was human. That was...
He didn`t let himself get too caught up in the moment. He gave a bit of an involuntary smirk at the bone exposed on Figaro`s features -- which only grew as he noticed that the force behind his tug at Figaro`s umbrella was enough to tug his opponent`s arm clean out of his socket. There was a sickening rippling sound that echoed through the air -- his thick, crimson plasma wafting through the air and splattering over the mutant`s being. The most noticeable mark was now on his mask - the red splash of color sticking out on a white and orange canvas.
The horror on this man`s face... he never realized how much he needed to see that. His own face must have been so similar -- all those years he spent captive under Black Dragon, all because of this man. This man who lied to him, took advantage of him --! And did the same to Pugsy, and Dave, and was going to do the same to everyone else left if he didn`t do something about it as soon as he could...!
Buddi crushed Figaro`s umbrella in his grasp, holding the scattered remains in his hand before letting his grip soften, the bits and pieces of the weapon falling helplessly onto the sand below them. He clenched that hand again and recoiled it, sending a punch flying toward Figaro`s face -- he was sure not to put to much power behind it, though. No... he was going to drag this out as long as he could... just this once, Buddi would allow himself to be vengeful.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star

"I can be a... Artist?" Dorthy asked, she never thought about being anything else. She could do this for a living? That sounded nice! "I can be an artist..." Dorthy said and began to draw like never before, trying to make everything pretty. "So... What other forms of art are there? By the way look! I made this... Cause of our time together..." Dorthy said as she showed her completed picture of the entire gang, and she put next to the Conquer Worm Picture. "You guys are my-" Dorthy began to say before she heard the door open. She looked back, wondering what was happening.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don - Also LOLNOPE

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Ff6b90a2-d54b-4366-ae31-64fbee3a3c62_zps2ace5b47

The lump of meat that had once been the Don was now...moving? Where the breathing had seemed to stop, the bloody mess' chest was now moving, a hole that was probably the mouth opening...

"RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!"

Wiping the blood off of his face, the Kingpin glared at Jo. He was pissed. Really pissed.

"Ghoul always did forget to check his kills."

He commented, dusting his suit off, though it was little use as it was soaked in blood at this point. This man was now a disgusting mass of exposed muscle and tissue, blood glazing over his hole body save his face, which he had promptly wiped off.

"Are you done hiding behind your guns, lackeys and fancy nicknames, Josephine?"

Mario asked, looking at her with an unreadable expression.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven immediately shot a death glare to Bravery the second he started speaking "Shut it. BOY." he abruptly stated as he started to walk away. But it was too late, now Bravery had spoken words in his presence "You pretend to be on the side of justice when you do NOTHING. You think you're a hero? Will you be remembered a decade from now? NO. You are doing nothing... you do not understand how to commit TRUE good in this world..." Kraven tightened his fists "There cannot be good without evil... you will never change anything so long as you stick to your moral code. You will die, leaving behind nothing but your genetics AT BEST while having the potential to do so much more... but you didn't, because you have the self-gratification to THINK that you are a good person while in REALITY you are meaningless to this world...!" he growled to Bravery before turning his back on the man "No vision..." he muttered, before looking to Mocha "Where is Dorthy?"

Figaro looked in horror as Buddi crushed his weapon "M-MONSTER!" He yelled, before being punched in the face by the mutant. Figaro was sent skidding into the ground. The Ringleader looked up at Buddi in horror "You - you! Jeremiah Carraway...! YOU WILL NOT TRIUMPH! I may die.. but Black Dragon will find you... they'll track you down and put you down like the animal you are!" he whined, the man tried to use his good arm to get himself out of the small crater his own body had created, and crawl away "AHAHAHAHA! You will die Carraway! You're going to die! You'll die like the monster you are! I AM IN THE RIGHT! I AM ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE! BLACK DRAGON WILL BE THE END OF YOU!"

Elliot began to cough, slowly starting to crawl with his arms, it took him a few moments to wake up. He stared vacantly for a moment, as if in horror of a horrendous fact that had burdened his life "I-" Elliot helplessly fell over into the ground again. He stopped trying to even move, he just lay there, his face in the dirt "I can't feel my legs..."

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Judging by what I heard...and I know, she won't stay down. We need to either retreat or do something..." she said, looking in the general direction of Vincent.

BunnyMio

Bunny forced herself to move. She forced her body to stand. Despite the terrible pain, she forced her body to not fail. THe woman's will was off the charts to move after such a violent assault. She took out a pistol, staggering toward Vincent and Kat.
"I'll end this if I have to...hold on..." she said, her stagger now going into a full walk, and then a run. Her adrenaline and will power were working together to take those two down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha looked down when Bravery called her and she held her head in her hands. Almost looked like she was crying, and she wanted to, but she couldn't. "Kraven... Please... Let's just find Dorthy..." Mocha said as she looked up at him. "Bravery... You could join us..." Mocha said in a quiet voice before looking at the door. "Dorthy should be in here... Let's see where... Dorthy!" Mocha called and Dorthy poked her head out in the hallway. "Mocha?" she called, and Mocha smiled at the response.

"Dorthy had poked her head out. She heard Mocha's voice and turned back to Chelsea. "It's okay! It's Mocha! he's part of my family! See? She's right here in the drawing. Hold on!" Dorthy said as she went down the hall to look for Mocha.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

"She's charging us..." Vincent said casually, as if stating the weather in pleasant conversation, standing up and helping Kat up as well. "We should retreat and regroup for the moment...we can get right back into the battle once we're good and ready...and once that woman isn't a raging bull anymore...she'll collapse soon enough." And with that, Vincent started leading Kat away, using the tip of his blade as a crude cane, tapping at the ground every now and then. It wasn't so good for the blade itself...but it was better than falling on their faces. Eventually, he led them away from the battle, far away from Bunny, and after some stumbling around, managed to find a hiding spot. "Alright...hang on, I brought some bandages with me..."

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery sat up, staring at Kraven, dumbfounded as the man spoke to him. He didn't even get a chance to throw a word in edge-wise. And as the blonde continued talking to him, Bravery's expression slowly fell. Was it true...?
Was he really worth nothing in this world? He'd been worrying about that very thing not too long ago...whether he really was a hero or not...
And it seems like his fears had been proven correct.
After Kraven had turned away, Bravery slumped down on the pile of rubble. He'd really screwed up...Not only was he not making a difference in general, he'd failed to stop the Worm people from getting inside...Great. Just great...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea gasped as she saw Dorthy run out of her room, then quickly followed after her, planning to try to herd her back into the room.
"D-Dorthy, wait! Come back, please!"
As Dorthy arrived at where Mocha and Kraven were, Chelsea followed--and came to a halt as soon as she saw the two Worms, looking at them both--mostly Kraven--in horror. Kraven was there--Kraven, the man who had had Catherine eaten alive by ostriches. And he was holding her brother. She took a little step back, her eyes wide.
"O-Oh no...Y-You--p-put him down right now and go away, o-or else I'll--I'll--!"
She knew that she couldn't do anything on her own...she was terrified...

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat clutched onto Vincent, being led to a different part of the base. Without her guitar....or her sight, she was pretty useless.
"I'm sorry to trouble you Vincent...you must hate me." she said.

BunnyMio

Bunny kept that full sprint on for a little while, but soon, after her targets seemed to have fled, she collasped once more. She made her way to Elliot.
"Elliot...please be alright..." she thought, staggering to him, on her knees next to him. "H-hey..." she said quietly to him.

Boris Gregor
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Boris1_zpsf7122051
Codename: Mr. Airay

Suddenly, Chelsea felt a hand on her shoulder, and herself being put behind her.
"Chelsea...I told you I'd be here for you...and I am." he smiled and winked at her. "Sorry to keep you waiting." he said, and stared at Mocha and Kraven. "You won't put a finger on Chelsea. Get out." he said, taking his boa off, and scruching it together. There were several clicks inside it.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 23 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul stood there silent after what Emilia said. His boss dead? Paul just couldn't believe it. He grabbed his head as he stared at the ground. 'No...he can't be dead' Paul kept staring at the ground in disbelief until he heard a roar. Was that his boss? Paul couldn't tell but he wasn't about to give up. "You attacked our base...now it's time for payback." He stared at Emilia before firing two rounds at her.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha smiled at Dorthy, the little girl waving to them. "Dorthy there you are!" Mocha said, and Dorthy looked back at Chelsea. "Why are you scared? I know Kraven is very mean... Um... Why is Ryder on Kraven's shoulder?" Dorthy asked as she really started to look. "Well Dorthy you see-" Mocha began to explain until Boris came forth. Mocha glared at the man. "You... We don't want Chelsea. We won't even touch her... But I want Dorthy right here, right now. I didn't come this far so that you can get in the way." Mocha said in a dangerous voice and Dorthy looked confused. "Um... Can't we be friends?" Dorthy asked in a little voice.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next