Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:25 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Kayden pulled himself up to his feet, quickly reaching into his left sleeve to pull out the small handgun that rested in there. He pointed it at Matthias with shaking hands. He couldn't handle this--he felt like if he didn't see his brother soon, he was going to explode...!
"J-Just...stay away...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"It's not something that you see..." Vincent back-pedaled, nearly tripping over a rock, as he saw Bunny leap into the air, and he distinctly saw small spots of red-hot bullets landing and burying themselves in the ground just before him. He was actually getting kind of irritated...just hitting this woman was difficult as hell...now he couldn't get near her... "Do you really think that a blind man would use an ability that needs to be seen to be believed? No...it's a matter of the mind. Something that you really need to think on to understand...unless you're just going to keep shooting at me and not listen. In that case, you could simply stay unenlightened..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Bravery25_zps4318073d

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Suffice to say, Bravery was taken off guard when Mocha's psychic powers sent him flying into a wall. His back collided with the wall, knocking the wind out of him, and his head smacked against it too, making blots of light flash before his eyes. He fell to the ground, laying there for a moment, then stood up, swaying slightly as he did so.
"H-How...? How did you...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:33 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias fell still as Kayden pointed the handgun in his direction, panting softly as he glared in his direction. He didn't know what to do- surely it wouldn't end like this...? "We're both just fighting for the right to stay alive... Go ahead, shoot me. Prove you're the better man- or are you too pussy to pull the trigger?" he replied in a low voice, keeping his hands clenched into fists to hide their shaking. He wanted to reach for one of his guns, or a knife- but he didn't have them with him. He hadn't managed to find replacements for the ones Eve had taken... He was out of ideas, there was nothing more he could do.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:37 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat smiled.
"You fell into my trap..." she said, dropping her gun and using all her strength to supplex the man to the ground. She got on top of him, one foot on his chest, pressing on his lungs, and the other on the neck.
"Let's see how long is takes you to remain conscious." she grinned, taking out a knife ready to stab him at any given time. "You know, I've had that comment before. I'll never measure to Bunny, never be a good assassin. But listen...Bunny isn't here...it's just you...and me...and as soon as I'm done with you...I'll kill her...after Vincent's worn her down...she won't be able to resist an assault from me. And guess what...I'll make you watch...I'll make you watch as I snuff out the remaining love you have." she grinned.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Divider_guitar

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny listened to Vincent. She started to understand.
"I always have a problem with people like you. People who think of themselves so highly that their head is literally up their ass. But...I'll humor you." she put her pistols away, and took out duel knives. "I'll fight on your level." she twirled the knife around her finger. "You ready now? Let's dance sir." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:50 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven grinned as he saw Ryder react in horror to his new 'prophecy' "And that was my Dragon's Blood... you face a messiah Ryder! A Dark Messiah! Bwahahaha- you know... you're really out of your league now... aren't you...?" Kraven slowly approached Ryder. He was in too great of a shock to really defend himself. So Kraven decided that the battle was over now "You seem shocked... here, I'll put you out of your misery~" you could hear some pleasure in Kraven's own words before he punched Ryder in the face, knocking him out. After that, Kraven's cross disappeared. The man looked down on Ryder "Whelp..." he just picked the man up and heaved him over his shoulders "Time to get on with my job... I love Tuesdays..."

Elliot grunted as he was brought to the ground. She was strong for such a small woman "Tch...! You-" he looked at her with wide eyes as she spoke to him. Apparently in horror of her words, but slowly, he started smiling to her. He was losing his air, but he was content "You think I'm afraid of that knife...?" he spoke to her. She seemed to have been having fun on top of him, but "You made a mistake... you only cut off two of my fingers earlier... you'll regret that..." he muttered, before jabbing his fingers into her eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:07 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Sh-Shut up--! Don't talk like ya know me...! We came here t' fight Vulture, not YOU! You're fightin' in a battle ya weren't even invited to, and you're tryin' t' make it sound like we're in th' same situation here...?! I-I...I should shoot ya just for makin' stupid assumptions--!" And yet...he found himself unable to pull the trigger. Why was it so hard...?! Why?! It had all been so easy before...so now, why was it so hard...?

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"What sort of assumption is that?" Vincent asked, simply stopping for a moment to speak. "I never said that I falsely thought highly of myself...I simply see things in a more clarified light, so to speak..." He sighed as he saw Bunny's sihlouette going into a fighting stance--and went into a defensive stance of his own. "I suppose that I'll just need to explain it as we fight...Your move."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias closed his eyes as Kayden started speaking, expecting the deadly shot to come at any moment- but it was quiet after he finished speaking, and wondering what had happened, he slowly opened his eyes. As he found himself staring at the same man, in the same position, as he had before- he remained still, eying him curiously. "... You really are too pussy to pull the trigger..." he commented quietly- before he lunged forward, aiming to knock him over. If the man wouldn't stop him, then he'd attack- he couldn't let anyone down.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:18 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi snarled -- Figaro`s words not fully registering, but ending his mind. Project Goliath... Black Dragon ..
Dave was going to help him...! Help him get back at them for what they did --!
A big of a maniacal grin came to his face as Figaro seemed caught off guard by his attack -- he just wanted to see this man suffer. More than he did Mr. Heart, or anyone else for that matter. He killed Dave, he was with Black Dragon - and he`d been lying to them all along! Buddi allowed himself to be hit by bullet after bullet -- each leaving quite the noticeable mark on his rippled body, as he was currently bleeding out from several wounds. His blood was still that sickly, orange-ish color that he despised so thoroughly. It made his stomach flip and his head heavy - and it was all because of what they did to him. Rip away his humanity, spend year after year etching away at him until he was reduced too.. this..!
He could feel hot tears welling up in his eyes at these kind of thoughts alone. His mask did a decent job at hiding that - among other things. He felt this sickly mixture of emotions - despair and complete hatred for the man before him. He never hated anyone so strongly before. But he was responsible for everything -- everything that landed him here of all places. And he didn`t even know why. As Figaro kept speaking, Buddi only felt his blood boil more and more and more -- toppling over as his grip tightened on his buzz axe, his hidden knuckles a fleshy white color and his body heaving with each breath he took.

"YOU`RE A MONSTER--! YOU`RE THE -- !!! I-I`LL KILL YOU...!"
Buddi roared -- his unbridled, pent up rage giving him that infamous appearance of a wild animal trapped in a cage against it`s will. He dashed straight back at Figaro, running through all his bullets and allowing himself to be shot time and time again -- just so he could get close enough and attack him again and again, his attacks lacking the somewhat defined precision they preciously held, having been reduced to spasmodic and chaotic lashes with nothing but pure brute force behind them - the kind that could only come from a monster hellbent on salvation.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo blinked in confusion as she heard Kat`s voice behind her -- she had put her guard down for the girl, despite her former hostile demeanor toward her. Going as far as to turn her back on her. But... what felt good?
She looked over her shoulder -- only to see that Elliot had taken two knives for her and was currently fighting Kat himself. She gritted her teeth, her grip on her gun tightening. She should have shot her when she had the chance...!
As much as she would have liked to go pumble Kat herself, she did have her own matters at hand. Speaking of which, The Don wasn`t taking any bullets. Why wasn`t he taking any bullets. Jo, for one -- had never fought the Don, nor seen anyone else do it -- so this came as a bit of a shock. She stared at him, awestruck, narrowing her eyes as he addressed her.
"It`s The Boss, asshole...! Get your head in the fuckin` times!"
She shouted, her voice taking a defensive undertone. Even if her bullets didn`t seem too deteriorate him much at all, she didn`t stop pulling down on the trigger -- having just a sliver of hope that one bullet would remind him what bullets were supposed to do to people. Though, she seemed to stiffen slightly as he spoke again, beginning to advance toward her. "Wh--"
He snapped her gun in half in her hands. Her tommy gun. Her favorite gun...!
Her eye widened in shock -- simply looking down at the shattered remains of her weapon, when it was suddenly tugged right out of her hands and used to whack her over the head with. The blow was enough to not quite knock her over -- but send her stumbling back a few steps, holding the wound with a rather confused look on her face. She felt a familiar wetness on the top of her head, indicating that it was probably bleeding. Fun. "Did you just -- I know you didn`t break my goddamn tommy, steak breath!" She hissed venomously, taking several large steps away from the mafioso, and reaching into her suit jacket hurriedly to reveal -- a cigar. Just a normal cigar. Except you know it`s totally not a cigar. Jo pressed a button hidden on the cancer stick, causing a tiny flame to erupt from the bottom of it - and promptly threw it at The Don. She cringed slightly, reaching to cover her ears - the fact that the cigar suddenly exploded once getting close enough making it apparent why.   

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:25 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

And suddenly the world went fucking dark. She couldn't see a god damned thing. And shit her head hurt.
"YOU BLASTED MOTHER FUCKER!" she knew she was on top of him, and proceeded to stomp down on his throat and stab at random parts of his chest. Blood was going everywhere, and god damn, it was really pouring out. "YOU BASTARD! YOU STUPID BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" she yelled, as she continued to stab what she assumed was him. "VINCENT! VINCENT, I NEED SOME HELP!" she yelled. She wasn't ashamed to get help.

BunnyMio

"It's your tone of voice. You're talking to me as if I was a child being scolded for spilling my juice box on the good carpet." she said. "You may have said nothin yet, but your tone is speakin volumes." she didn't move when he said it was her move. Rule number one of combat, unless the target is distracted, never make the first move. She didn't move, but flinched when she heard Kat cry out. Something must have happened. "I guess Elliot is holding her off...that's mighty impressive." she thought.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:44 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman

Elliot smiled as he saw the fruits of his labor, that actually worked! Elliot took advantage of her initial shock to get somewhat loose from her hold, managing to move to the side enough to avoid her stomp to his neck that would have been fatal. She started to stab at him, and in return Elliot brought up his arms, using them to shield his more important bodyparts from her blade. She stabbed repeatedly into his arms, a pain expression on his face. He labored through the pain, and waited until a moment between her stabs to punch at her face with both his fists to get her off of him. He needed to get away from that knife if he wanted to get out of this alive.

Figaro tilted his head at Buddi "Oh? Well excuse me... I'm pretty sure you're the monster~ You have no way to ever fit into human culture again~ You're doomed to live your life as an outcast... live a monster, die a monster~ There's no hope for you~" he taunted Buddi, sticking his tongue out. When Buddi started attacking with more precise attacks, Figaro started to take steps back to avoid some attacks, though he had ripped right through his hat "H-hey! I liked that hat!" he yelled to Buddi in anger. Figaro, in reply, changed modes on his umbrella. A knife popped out of the umbrella, and Figaro lunged it out towards Buddi's throat "Oh? And did I forget to mention this-? Project Goliath was an attempt to recreate a previous anomaly... Pugsy Marcone... perhaps you've heard of him?" Figaro grinned at Buddi with a certain amount of malice "Black Dragon had been interested in him since birth~ Project Goliath was just an attempt to use his genetics to recreate this said anomaly... as an army of supermutants... it would have been glorious~! I had been assigned to take care of the boy, posing as his uncle! Even had his parents murdered by Black Dragon so I would be his sole guardian~"

Henry watched Jo, she was amazing, taking on The Don like this. This was the first time he'd seen The Don at the losing side of a fight "She's... ruthless as fuck!" he commented, only to hear a familiar voice in his head 'You know who's also ruthless as fuck...? Our mom...!' to which Henry immediately cringed. He knew that voice well "Mr... Ghoul...? You're still around?" "You bet your ass I am! Come on... I wanna help out! Let me take a shot at the big cheese!" he spoke to himself, looking quite insane while at it. Henry's expression changed from an expression of coldness to a happy smirk "Woo~! Thank you Henry! Pal!" "Yeah... just don't fuck up Ghoul..." he spoke to himself, Henry knew that Ghoul was the better fighter, he had to make himself useful too. After the explosion had cleared up, it was Henry's turn to attack "Eyepatch chick! Let me at em'!" Ghoul spoke to Jo with a goofy smile. He cracked his knuckles, his voice should sound awfully familiar to Jo. Ghoul approached Jo, leaning towards her "Hoho~! Nevermind what I said... you are sexy eyepatch girl now~" he hummed with a big smile on his face, showing his fangs "Let Mr Ghoul handle this shit... Mr Ghoul knows how to put the hurt on!" he cheered, he had his back turned to The Don, showing that he was either too stupid to realize he was showing a vulnerability to The Don, or he was really fucking confident.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Henryl Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:48 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

As Kayden saw Matthias running towards him, he panicked slightly--he was still figuring out how to even function by himself, away from his brother, let alone fight--!
"Stay away--!" Kayden shouted, backing up and firing at Matthias as the man came charging at him. Gut instinct and panic had forced his finger to push the trigger down.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent's attention snapped away from Bunny as he heard Kat's voice loud and clear over the battlefield.
"...I'm sorry--you'll have to excuse me for a moment."
And with that, Vincent dashed off across the battlefield, stumbling slightly at the occasional rock or piece of rubble sitting on the ground, following the sound of Kat's shouting. He would have navigated much better if his cane was actually a cane and not a sword right now...
He continued going, up until he finally reached the source of the shouts, stopping near Kat and Elliot.

"Katherine...?!" Was that...actually a tiny tinge of panic on his voice? Apparently, yes, it was!
As Elliot forced the woman back, Vincent stepped between them. He had seen Kat's feminine sihlouette being struck by whoever she was fighting--and he wasn't about to just let that slide. He didn't even spare a word to Elliot before slashing at the man with his blade.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:01 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Vincent...I need my guitar. 180 turn and then 40 paces that way." she said, pointing toward it. Kat was pretty smart to remember that. "Once I get it, I can help!" she said. She started to pant, the pain was terrible. "I having fucking fingers...in my eyes...I'm blind, I can't see Vincent!" she said, growls and extreme malice in her voice.

BunnyMio

"What?!" she ran after Vincent, running toward the action. When Vincent went to slash Elliot, Bunny took the attack, the slice going across her chest. She grunted in pain, and took out her pistols again. Now Elliot was involved. Now, she was going to kill the lot of them. She started to shell off at Vincent and Kat, mostly to get them away. "That's what you get Kat!" she yelled, turning to Elliot. "I'm glad you're okay...Let's take them on together, okay?" she asked, smiling and holding out her hand to help him stand up.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:40 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias hadn't expected Kayden to shoot, not at all. So when the bullets came flying towards him, there was no way for him to avoid them. Which was a good thing, because they'd likely have hit him if he tried to dodge. Due to Kayden's panic, a lot of the bullets went wide, but two did hit their target. One buried itself in his shoulder while the other grazed across his hip- and the pain was enough to send him stumbling to his knees, gasping in shock. He placed his hand over the hole in his shoulder, wincing slightly but slowly looking up towards the other. "I guess... you aren't a pussy after all..." he murmured softly, before his eyes drifted shut and he let his head hang- waiting, it seemed, for Kayden to finish the job.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:21 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi didn`t stop his onslaught of attacks for a moment - not even the slightest bit of satisfaction came to him when he saw Figaro`s top hat cut in half. No, he wanted this man cut in half entirely. He wanted him to be a stain on the sand below them.
What he was saying to him wasn`t news at all -- he knew he would never be able to fit into modern society. He was doomed to dwell in a No Man's Land -- seemingly alone, since Black Dragon insisted on taking anyone who could stand his company in the slightest.
He came to a sudden halt, caught off guard as his umbrella began to shift. And then it was suddenly lunged at his throat. He remained still - allowing Figaro to speak again, but quickly regretted the decision. "... Pugsy...?" He uttered - his voice choked, hoarse and energy-deprived.
Everything he went through -- those more than ten years of agonizing torture.. was to recreate Pugsy? Buddi couldn`t so much as begin to muster the words to that - he was already doing his best to hide the fact that tears were rapidly descending from his face. "You... You`re less than human...! Absolute scum--!!" He hissed, the look in his lone showing eye projecting his emotions quite well. He didn`t wait for any kind of response before promptly grabbing the end of Figaro`s umbrella and yanking it towards him - while lunging a powerful fist straight at his face. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo had been too caught up in cautiously watching The Don -- keeping her guard up. She made a mental note to remember that she still had a combat knife stowed away somewhere.. but what good would that do? All those rippling muscles would just serve as a cushion. She`d probably lose another knife by getting it stuck in there or something. That would suck. She only had so many knives...!
There was also the fact that this man was again, half her size -- CQC was just right out of the picture. Why did she have to fight so many large individuals? Seriously, that was just unfair. Jo was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts via a familiar, scratchy voice. One that at a time spelt fear - but over time had begun to mean exasperation. And headaches. A lot of headaches. Among other things. Coming from.. her side? Jo had to turn her head to look at Henry completely - one of the many detriments from being half-blind. Once she caught sight of that crazed look on his face - she paused. The blunette just stared in silence.
Henry..? The accountant -- was speaking with Mr. Ghoul`s voice.

"H-Henry? Are you -- Are you -- uh --?" She was, needless to say- very confused. Very, very confused. And also a bit insulted, because 'eye patch chick' was most definitely not her name. But she had bigger issues right now. Mr. Ghoul.. was speaking to her with Henry`s face on? "... Wait --"
Her mind could hardly piece together this new information. But, it began too -- slowly and surely. How Henry hadn`t died seconds into his fight with The Don -- how he managed to kill two Conqueror Worm officers like he claimed. Henry was Mr. Ghoul, Mr. Ghoul was Henry.
Meaning, everything Henry knew -- Mr. Ghoul knew.
Every unexplainable dream, every gushy crush on a superior officer she shared, every time she changed in front of him -- that was Mr. Ghoul. Likewise, every disgustingly outdated pickup line, every out-of-place and crude joke, every unceremonious grope -- that was Henry. Let that sink in.
Jo did. And she was every much so about to open fire on Henry in response -- but her gun was broken and that sucked. She didn`t reflect any of her inner turmoil on her face - just stared at him, gaze occasionally flickering between Henry - or rather, Mr. Ghoul, and The Don. She clenched her fists and readied them, knowing she`d have to put them to use pretty soon. Against The Don of all people. Sheesh. "I -- don`t even know how to respond to that, to be honest," She informed him curtly, keeping her guard up and her sight set on their opponent. "But you better be willing to share the spot light with me."
"Also, how about you don`t say that ever with Henry`s face on, you hear me?" 

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul watched as another shot was fired at him, this time towards his feet. Paul jumped back as he tried his best to avoid the shot. He was barely able to dodge the attack as the lance created dust in the air while he landed on his butt. Paul figured that he was wide open for an attack and fired a shot from his Magnum at Emilia's direction, hoping that it would give him some time to defend himself.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Tumblr_msa5plb5df1rhodoko1_500

Issac listened in on what Figaro had to say. 'Black Dragon! This whole time...he was playing all of us...' Issac grabbed his head, pained memories coming back of how Figaro told him to always protect everyone with his cards and how Orane will be stronger after his training. He played them all like pawns. Small tears started to come out when he remembered the speech he gave of how Inquisitor and Worms should team up. Just how everything was a simple game to that man! Issac was ready to let out a scream when he listened in on what Figaro had to say to Buddi. His heart sank when he heard everything that Figaro said. 'Buddi...was created for Pugsy army to form!? I mean the physique almost looked the same but that didn't mean...' Issac watched as Buddi was busy fighting Figaro. He didn't want to bother Buddi with his fight, but Issac felt rage forming. Rage forming more and more in his heart as his fists clenched. "No...no more of my buddies are going to get hurt!" Issac muttered as he walked closer to where the two were. A determined look was painted on his face. Issac waited for his moment to strike and after he saw Buddi launching an attack on Figaro's face, he threw a card towards the man as well. "THE ONLY ONE HERE THATS A MONSTER IS YOU FIGARO! BUDDI HERE IS MORE HUMAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE! THE REAL MONSTER IS YOU, YOU PIECE OF ITALIAN SHIT!" Issac stayed a bit back from Buddi as he expected a shot was gonna go towards him now. He wanted time to try and dodge the attack. He looked over to see how Buddi was doing. Damage was all over the man's body as Issac gave a sympathetic look towards Buddi before looking back to Figaro, his eyes back to determination.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:48 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha was still holding her stomach, as she panted. She heard Bravery's question and stared at him in silence. "I... Have nothing more to say to you..." Mocha said as she held her head and lifted Bravery once again, and threw him away so that she had clear passage into Carrion Land. She had to get to Dorthy... She must be so scared in there with everyone gone, or at least she thought everyone was gone. "Don't worry Dorthy... I'm coming..." Mocha said as she made her way to the entrance. Now as to where Mocha threw Bravery she didn't know but it was in a tree that was still hanging around, though it was mostly dead.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:51 am

]

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman

Elliot's eyes widened, Vincent came out of seemingly nowhere "Shit...-!" he was too slow to avoid a sword slash like that! But then, Bunny took the attack for him 'B-bunny-!" his eyes widened, why would she do that!? Elliot got very pissed off, he didn't even know how to communicate such anger to these two assassins before him. Well, maybe there was one way. Elliot pointed at Vincent and Kat angrily "I don't know why you're complaining bitch-! Now you and your boyfriend have something in common!" Elliot tossed a stick explosive towards Vincent, and at the same time casually kicked a grenade with his feet to Vincent while he was busy with the bigger explosive.

Figaro tilted his head to Buddi and Isaac "Is that the best you two could come up with...? It's not really clever... especially you my boy, Buddi has an excuse... what's your's for your lack of gusto and cleverness in your words?" he mocked the two, twirling his umbrella. Figaro saw Buddi move and saw fit to shoot him in the face, only for a card from Isaac to get shot at his face. It cut through Figaro's face deeply, deep enough to see the bone of his jaw "FUUUUU- THAT HURT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Figaro pointed his umbrella at Isaac and opened fire at him, there wasn't any cover anywhere close so this attack would be nearly impossible to avoid. But after only a few bullets were shot, his umbrella was grabbed "Wah...?" and then yanked away from Figaro, taking his right arm with him "FUUUUUUU-!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Figaro watched in horror as he saw his arm get removed from his socket.

Ghoul tilted his head to Jo "Aye... blame Conqueror Worm for ripping off my face! It sucks! I hate Henry's face... it sucks...-" Henry was about to add 'dick' to that statement before he caught an angry look in her eyes. Of course, Ghoul then decided to look away from her eyes and to her chest "Hey... you're a lot curvier than this... why do you wear a suit? It hides so much?" he asked Jo with a big dorky smile. But then he remembered something "Oh!" oh right, the big buff mafia boss dude. Ghoul turned his back on Jo, cracking his knuckles "Time for Punchy to really teach you some lessons Donny~!" he sung as he charged out towards The Don. What followed was quite an amazing show "Allow me Henry~" Ghoul started to jog in place, slowly, but then he dashed out towards The Don. His speed was incredibly, it was nearly impossible to follow him with the naked eye "DON! YOU FUN GOOFED!" he yelled as he dashed past the Don, punching him in the face with incredibly power. He looked almost like a red streak of light, until he came to a stop behind The Don. Blood from his single punch splattered across the ground. Ghoul turned back to look at The Don, grinning "..." fog suddenly blew out of his arms, and in no time the space around them was fogged. Dozens of Ghoul's appeared around The Don in mere seconds, and they all charged The Don at the same time. They all started striking him from everywhere, and they were all moving so fast where it seemed more like watching a hundred Ghoul's striking at The Don at different times, even more so, he was moving so fast that it seemed like every punch Ghoul sent was doing damage. Hundreds of blows to his chest and face in mere seconds, the force of the blows started to lift The Don, he stayed flinging across the air from the power of hundreds of punches. It was like watching hundreds of Mr Ghoul's zooming across the battlefield dashing through The Don with incredible speed.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Henryl Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:52 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

"Let us go Senorita! Follow if you can!" Rosa called from the darkness within the building. She ran up the stairs, her side bleeding a lot... She knew that she would most likely die this fight... But she had to do enough damage. And that was her goal. She waited in another room, higher up in the building waiting for someone to come. Just cause she could Rosa took out Maracca's and started to shake them so that the woman would come.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Paladin

Emilia pressed a button on her suit and she dashed off, going a couple of more feet before stopping and walking up to Paul the cloud of dust clearing. She felt her armor dent with the one bullet that was fired but she kept on going, placing her shield in front of her. When she got close enough to Paul she swung her lance to whack the guy in the head.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 DorthyYoung5

"Hello?" Dorthy called while in the base. She trembled as she went searching for anyone that was still here. Now normally Dorthy was used to this, being a lone in a room, but she usually had something to do. So she picked up her drawings and took them with her to find someone or some place to hide. She liked it here in Vulture. Everyone was usually nice to her, and she felt... Normal... She continued walking until she made it to Chelsea's room. "Hello?" she called and poked her head in.

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden glared down at Matthias, keeping the gun leveled at him silently. This was it...it was time to finish the job. He was an assassin...he had to recognize that. He had to act without his brother's guidance...and now was the perfect time to start. Still...he felt hesitant. He was so unused to acting alone...it felt strange...but he couldn't let it win him over. He thought back to Highend...back to all of the destruction and rubble...back to his disabled brother and his half-dead girlfriend...
And he felt a great anger welling up in his chest.

"Get th' hell up," he growled, lashing out at Matthias with a kick. "Get th' HELL up and FIGHT ME! You just givin' up doesn't mean anything. Your friends are probably dyin' out there right now, and what--you're just sittin' here waitin' for me t' shoot you? BULL. CRAP. Get up and FIGHT!"
He was just so angry. He could remember his own panic when both Sophia and Jayden had been injured--he could remember how hard he tried to save them--and he had. He hadn't given up--so now, seeing Matthias down on the ground like that was...sickening. His eyes were coldly glaring at Matthias as he looked down at him.
"Give up on your friends on your own time--don't waste mine with it. Your whole team is probably depending on you, and killin' ya now after you've just given up won't mean a god damn thing! So get up...prove to me that you're not just a spineless coward...and GET. UP."

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent Kerrigan

"What--?!" was all Vincent managed to get out in response to Kat's vision predicament before suddenly, Bunny appeared. Mind racing, Vincent shifted his sheathe to sit along with the blade in his sword hand, before using his now free hand to grab Kat's wrist--leading her quickly away from Bunny and Elliot as he could hear gunshots going off, bullets flying all around them, one of them striking him in the arm--and before he could even get a reaction in, the force of the two explosives going off just behind them sent Vincent sprawling. It actually almost blacked him out for a moment--he blinked a few times, then coughed, pulling himself up to his knees from where he lay. He felt around on the ground until at last he found his sword again...and then the sheathe...that took a considerably important few seconds to do, however...and now how was he going to find Kat's guitar?! Great...just great...He began working out the instructions that Kat had gave him in his mind, trying to figure out where it'd be from where they were now...He stood up, helping Kat up as well, the calculations running through his head for the moment. He knew that if Kat had her weapon, they'd do a lot better...And boy, was he irritated. He hated being at a disadvantage, for one thing--and for another thing, somebody had just gouged Kat's eyes out. That was a bit of an issue. A lot of an issue, actually.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Mocha, wait--!"
But he spoke a moment too late--and he was already flying through the air. He landed in the dead, prickly tree, the dead branches scraping at his skin and causing several small, but slightly bleeding cuts. "O-Ow...no fair...how come Mocha gets to have super-powers...? I-I'm the superhero, here...!" he mumbled to himself as he got to work at squirming his way out of the tree. He finally managed to work his way out and kind of flopped down onto the ground. "Owch...alright." He stood up, brushing himself off before running after Mocha, seeing that she was nearing the entrance. "Mocha, wait! Don't go inside--!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Masaru128_zps4f39f918

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru could hear gunshots as he pursued the two women--obviously, they had had a head-start on him, so he hadn't caught up to them just yet. Eventually, he came to a dead end in the back alley, looking around warily. He didn't see Mariko or the sombrero lady. And then, he heard...marracas? Where was that noise coming from? He turned, looking up at a window of one of the hollowed out, abandoned buildings. Was it...coming from there?

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Chelsea73_zps1f8dcb0d

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had been typing away on her laptop, scanning the area outside, and labeling which of the cybernetics belonged to her allies and which must be the enemies'--when she suddenly heard a voice, which made her jump a bit in surprise. She looked over to see who it was, and seemed surprised when she saw Dorthy in the doorway.
"Oh--Dorthy! Hello there! Um--a-are you okay? Nothing bad happened, right?"

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat screamed as the explosions were going off and everything else was going to shit.
"This is getting STUPID!" she held out her hand, and the magnitized force of the glove brought the guitar too her. She grabbed it, and folded it in a way she hadn't done in a long time. Her guitar became a cannon. She loaded it, muscle memory was working well for her.
"EAT THIS!" she fired toward them.

BunnyMio

Bunny smirked.
"We've got them on the run! Now we've-" and then she heard the cannon firing. "SHIT SHIT!" she grabbed Elliot and pulled him out of the blast radius, tumbling a bit and falling on top of him. She started panting. "That was too close. Damn...I forgot about the cannon component." she said.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Little Star
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 DorthyYoung5

Dorthy's face lite up when she found someone. "Can... Can I stay with you?" Dorthy asked as she went through the door. She was holding drawing materials, along with her other pictures. "I won't bother you! I swear!" Dorthy said with a little smile. "Um... No... I'm just... Lonely..."

"I will do my best for my father dream!I PROMISE!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha leaned on the doorway, and coughed. She heard Bravery coming right for and looked back. "Oh God... That fast..." Mocha said as she went to open the doors. She needed to get Dorthy out, but it hurt so much. She was in so much pain. "Get away from me Bravery! I have a job to do!" Mocha yelled as she started to charge up again. Her head was really starting to hurt.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun

Elliot grinned as he saw the two fall forward from the explosives "Shit... I'm almost out..." he muttered, though he was trying to hide his nervousness in the situation with his grin. Then the cannon happened, Elliot was about to throw a flash grenade when Bunny tackled him to the ground "Ugh! Indeed... Bunny..." Elliot narrowed his eyes, they were up against two assassins at this point, he didn't know who they were working for, but they were both skilled, way more skilled then the usual officers in No Man's Land. She shouldn't have been able to aim with such precision without her sight, Elliot tightened his fists. This was becoming a hopeless situation "Bunny... I'm sorry...!" Elliot whispered. He stood strong, staring off at the two Black Dragons. Then, he charged them, straight forward "RAAAAAAGH!" Elliot quickly grabbed Kat's guitar, trying to wrestle it out of her hand "Let go of it!" he yelled, his back turned on Vincent.

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent's eyes narrowed as he saw Elliot suddenly rush forward--the charge had been obvious, since the man had let out such a battle cry. So, this was the man who had torn Kat's eyes out...? Judging by the shifting mass of silhouettes in his limited vision, he could tell that the man was grappling with Kat. Vincent didn't even hesitate a moment--he gripped his blade in his hand, dropping the sheathe for the moment to hold the sword with both hands. He drew back for a mere moment, aiming...before driving the sword deeply into Elliot's back, while the man was distracted.
"You're a fool for turning your back on me..." Vincent murmured, twisting the blade in the wound slightly.

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery charged after Mocha, then went to tackle her--in what looked like more of a hug, as he pushed her down to the ground.
"Mocha, please! I don't want to fight you! I-I know that you're scared for Dorthy...! And I know that you must be really sad...! You've lost so many people, and just--if...if you don't want war, then join us, Mocha...! Leave Kraven and join us! A-And you could be with Dorthy, too...!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 22 Chelsea73_zps1f8dcb0d

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Oh! O-Of course you can stay with me!" Chelsea replied to Dorthy, giving her a smile. "I'm probably going to have to focus on my computer...b-but, you can definitely stay here, if you want! I'd feel better knowing that you're safe, anyway..."

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next