Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven stood there in front of Ryder, grinning at him, when Ryder shot at him, he made to avoid it. He just winced as the bullet lodged itself into his chest. You could see a bloodstain through his clothes, but that man seemed to shrug it off "Is that all...?" he asked Ryder. The man's grin grew into a malicious smile "Well... I tried to end this peacefully... oh well! I'm going to give you two more tries... TRY AND KILL ME RYDER! JUST TRY!" he opened his arms up wide in front of Ryder. He left himself vulnerable to anything, and continued showing his vicious smile "If you can't kill me in two attacks, it ends for you! Simple enough?"

Elliot rolled away from his bomb, slabs of dirt and rock flew across him and Kat when the bomb went off. It was meant for assassinations after all, it was just enough explosives to blow someone's face off, meaning they weren't high powered. Elliot knew that to kill her, he'd need a bomb to go off on her, rather than around her like usual. Elliot looked at Kat with a glare, before drawing a couple of explosives out. They were sphere-shaped, so Elliot deduced they were grenades. Elliot tossed a couple of them out towards Kat "Don't get cocky just because you can toss an explosive back!" Elliot stayed on a knee, hunkered down next to a rock.

Figaro quickly rolled away from earth launched out towards him "Nyohoho~! Nice try Buddi... but here's the problem... you're too slow~!" he cheerfully smiled to Buddi. He got back on his two feet, and started to twirl his umbrella around "Of course you were never that fast... I remember seeing you for the first time in a Black Dragon lab! Oh yes... I was the member of Heavenly Truth in charge of that little project... did you know that?" he asked, his cheerful smile twisting into a dark, conniving grin. Then Isaac arrived at the scene "Oh hello there little shit~!" he sung "Conqueror Worm...? Eeeeh...!? Those pieces of shit were beneath me... from the very beginning I've been with Black Dragon~"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Masaru128_zpsf29abe55

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
-------------------------------------
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko's eyes narrowed as Rosa spoke, and she could just tell she was planning something- so just before the woman finished speaking, she shoved Masaru out of the way, ducking herself as the gunshots fired- but she had moved, so they only grazed her shoulder and thigh. She brushed off the pain though, darted forward and swinging her katana in an upwards motion towards Rosa's hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

"H-Hey!" Kayden objected in a loud shout, looking at Paul for a moment. "Don't laugh at me, ya dingbat--!" But in that moment, Paul became distracted by Emilia, and Kayden turned back to Matthias. Before he could reply, the silverette was already coming at him. Kayden managed to block the punch to his gut, but the kick send him falling down on his butt. To which he responded by reaching out, grabbing at Matthias' legs and trying to drag him down, too. Kayden himself could feel that he was way off his game--he was so used to fighting in tandem with Jayden...this was much harder...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Ryder9_zps7915ca02

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder couldn't help but stare at Kraven in utter disbelief for a moment. The man had just taken a bullet to the chest like it was literally nothing. He could see the slowly-spreading blood stain on Kraven's chest, and yet, the man still had that same smile on his face...
"Alright then..." Ryder gritted his teeth, now bringing the barrel of the bat-rifle up to aim at Kraven's face. "I'll just aim for a more effective spot this time...!" He pulled down the trigger, firing, and feeling...still very apprehensive. Kraven, in Ryder's experience, was like a cockroach. He just didn't die. Ever. And even though Ryder was aiming at Kraven's face now, he was feeling like the man might make the bullet bounce off his stupid heart headband or something...

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Bravery25_zps4318073d

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery was looking for somewhere where he could join the fray--and that's when he saw Mocha. On top of her ostrich--riding straight towards the entrance. And Bravery knew that Mocha still had it out for him, so maybe fighting her wasn't the best idea? But...nobody else was stopping her--! He wasn't going to let anyone invade his home--even if they were an old friend!
"Mocha! Stop!" Bravery quickly ran over, positioning himself in front of her, his hands tightening into fists in determination. "I can't let you go any further!"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Masaru128_zps4f39f918

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Mariko had already pushed Masaru out of the way of the bullets before he could even react--and since Mariko seemed to now have the close-range battle covered, Masaru quickly got himself behind a piece of cover, ready to wait for an opening to attack Rosa with his handgun. Not yet...he had to wait until Mariko was out of the line of fire...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

"Stupid Moron..." she thought. She knew that this guy was weak without his explosions. In the cover of the impending explosions, and everyone else with all the dust rising, she retreated, and found a tiny spot, hidden. She could snipe for now.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Divider_guitar

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny put her arms up, and blocked with her wrists. Now, most of the time, this would be a terrible fucking idea! Like, the worst idea. Ever.
However, both of Bunny's arms were cybernetics now.
That being said, the only vulnerable part was the chest, and one of her legs. Bunny dodged the first, blocked the second, and then caught the third strike, holding the blade. She aimed at Vincent's chest and fired.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa did her best to move back from the slash and load. She clothes got cut and she felt a sting of pain on her chest. Luckily she already loaded in two bullets and fired right at point blank range at the woman that was attacking her. She knew that she had to get rid of one of them so the close combat was the first to go.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Paladin

Emilia did not smile, nor did she make a grunt when her attack missed. The was the thing about these, sometimes it was hard to aim. She loaded up her rocket lance again and fired once again, but this time it was near Paul's fee.t She wanted to make a cloud of dust, or remove his feet before moving in to finish him off.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just stood there, waiting for Ryder's next attack. He looked at the man's body language closely, and listened to his words. A few words caught his attention "More effective spot eh...?" and like that Kraven could guess right where Ryder was going to shoot next. Just as Ryder fired, Kraven tilted his head all the way to the left, his ear touching his shoulder. The bullet flew right past him, only nipping him on the ear. Kraven simply looked at Ryder with a 'not amused' face "I'm waiting for your last try..." Kraven replied to Ryder "Or has my great rival finally given up...?" he taunted Ryder, if only out of impatience.

Elliot gritted his teeth as Kat ran away from his explosives "Coward... face my explosions with pride..." Elliot muttered, angry that someone would avoid his explosions like that. Elliot knew she was a sniper, so he hid stayed behind the rock he was behind before. This was a matter of patience now. Elliot knew that Kat would be able to take a shot at him if he moved out of cover.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

"No..." Mocha said when bravery got in her way causing Kira to stop for a moment since she felt her riders hesitance. "Bravery... Step out of the way..." Mocha said as she gripped the reigns tightly. "Please... I have to get Dorthy..." Mocha said, and yes she did remember that he was Chef's murderer. And yes she wanted to hurt him, but she needed to get Dorthy out of there! To protect her! "I am giving you a chance here Bravery... Step aside... And let me claim the daughter of my dead leader..." Mocha said her eyes narrowing at Bravery, the malice was clearly there, but not as much as there was tension, and concern, and... Sorrow? Was it for him... Or Jade?

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias gave a triumphant grin as Kayden went falling onto his butt like he had wanted, even if his punch hadn't hit he was glad something had. He'd thought that maybe since the other male was distracted he could have gotten in a hit- but no matter. He was about ready to open his mouth and say some snide remark when he felt Kayden grabbing his legs, and he yelped as he ended up falling- right on top of the guy. "Ow, what the hell- did you like the kiss that much?! Gosh--" He broke off as he squirmed around on top of Kayden, trying to pin his legs down with his own- and in the process he ended up straddling his hips to pin them down. He didn't notice at first, but even after he did, he refused to let embarrassment move him. He couldn't let Kayden get back up...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko grinned as her slice made contact and she saw the blood blooming forth- but then there was the gun again, and her eyes went wide as she tried to get out of the way. There wasn't much of a chance though, and the two bullets buried themselves in her shoulder and upper arm. She flinched sharply and backed away, holding her hand up to the shoulder wound. That girl was more dangerous than she expected... Hopefully Masaru would take the chance to fire at her.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:49 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Wh--" Kayden just kind of paused for a moment, thinking about the position that he was in.
Well. This was awkward.
Without further notice, he quickly started mercilessly pounding his fists against Matthias' chest, pretty much flailing in an attempt to get out from under him.

"G-Get offa me--!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Chelsea73_zps1f8dcb0d

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea still hadn't heard anyone come into the halls, after Isaac had left...she was still hiding in that alcove. All of her programs on her laptop were ready to go now, and she had started working on pinpointing all of the different cybernetics operating outside...and they were literally everywhere. How many people in this battle were even using cybernetics...?!
Chelsea got to work on trying to pick Bunny's signal out from the others, along with any of the cybernetics of her other allies, so that she would know not to mess with those ones...she didn't want to be a detriment to them by accident, after all...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder glared at Kraven, his facial expression a mixture of annoyance and apprehension...before he unceremoniously aimed the bat-rifle at Kraven's crotch, and fired. Even if that didn't kill the man, it would hopefully disable him for the moment...or at least hurt like hell...
"No way in hell am I giving up. You were the one who lectured me about that the last time we fought...I'm not giving up on myself anymore--and I'm not giving up on anyone else, either. No way in hell..."
Ryder raised his bat again, gripping it now like a normal bat, ready to try his best to counter any attack that Kraven might throw at him...

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

As Vincent felt his blade stop, he blinked...and time seemed to slow as he examined Bunny's sihlouette in his limited vision. The position of her fingers suggested that she was holding a gun...
Before the gun could even fire, he whipped out his free arm, which was holding the sheathe of the blade, and smacked Bunny's arm upwards, so that the bullet fired harmlessly into the air. Vincent tore his blade from Bunny's grasp, sparks flying as metal scraped against metal. He stepped away from Bunny slightly, taking a ready stance and watching her movements carefully.

"Your skills are less mediocre than I thought they would be...they're actually somewhat sufficient. And yet...you truly do underestimate the power that we possess, don't you? You Vultures are as ants trying to bring down a bear..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery stood resolutely in front of Mocha...giving her a pained glare. He didn't want to do this...
"I...I refuse to let you get to Dorthy! H-Here at Vulture, we just want to live out our lives like people--you just want to live as soldiers! All Conqeuror Worm has ever wanted is war! That's...That's part of why I left...! I want to save people...not cause pain...! And I know that I've messed up a bunch of times in the past, but...but now, I'm going to do my job! I'm going to protect Dorthy from you, no matter what, Mocha! If you want to get to her...you've got to go through me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru saw Mariko back away, but then realized that she had been shot...and his eyes narrowed as he open fired upon Rosa now that Mariko was out of the way, firing at least six bullets before he hastily began to reload, ducking down behind the cover he was hiding behind.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa smirked when she had hit Mariko. "That teaches you to-" Rosa said as she felt the first bullet get her in the shoulder and she stepped back a couple of times as she felt two more enter her body. She had to work fast, and knew she was too much out in the open from her damn partner. So Rosa began to run and reload to get of his sights and hoped that Mariko would follow her. "Come on! Let's do this duel right!" Rosa said as she finished reloading one gun and fired at Mariko before disappearing behind some building. That could mean some bad news for Mariko if she got to high ground...

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat girnned. A tiny glance over at where Elliot was...and it begun.
Target aquired.
Upgrading Rounds to Armor Pirecing
Adjusting to 62 degrees.
Goodbye.
Kat fired a shot through her rock, and it rocketed toward Elliot's. It had the strength to mow it through. Kat reloaded and waited.

BunnyMio

"I'm not underestimating you. I'm treating you like I train all my targets, with precision and cunning." she said, with a grin. "You're not bad yourself. For someone who's blind, you're very good. You have some sort of cybernetic advantage to catch your opponents off guard, am I correct?" she asked, reloading a pistol. "I'll tell you now, I'm no regular criminal. I'm an assassin, like you. I may not be the best there is, since I'm kill killing the competition, but I've earned my name. Now, let's keep going there." she held up her pistols and shelled off a few rounds, before dashing to the side and firing at his legs.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias tried to reach out and grab Kayden's wrists while the guy was busy realizing how vulnerable he was, but he only had a loose grip on one before suddenly he was being punched in the chest- and hell, that hurt! There was at least one whip mark there that still stung, and the punches were landing practically right on top of it. He grimaced but tightened his grip on the wrist he had, trying to push it down to the ground next to Kayden while he reached for the other hand, attempting to grab it as well. He was clinging to the advantageous position he had as best he could, and if he could only grab Kayden's other wrist he could shove them both to the ground... and even though it would be awkward and look totally wrong from an outside perspective, at least he would have him pinned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Mariko watched with a sadistic enjoyment as Masaru's bullets found their target, and she watched as Rosa started running around to avoid them. What a silly girl... she couldn't avoid them forever... Ducking behind some cover as she saw the gun aimed towards her, she avoided the shot- but frowned as Rosa went behind a building. That wasn't good... "勝は、ここに滞在し、私をカバーしています私は彼女に続いている、" she instructed before running towards the last place she had seen Rosa, her katana held tightly in her hand. She would make this woman regret fighting them...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned at Ryder "Touche... but there's a difference between then and now... now I"m serious." he replied to Ryder rather bluntly. Then Ryder shot at his crotch, Kraven jumped back, causing the bullet to lodge into his right thigh. Yes, Kraven was well aware of where he was shot "You..." Kraven glare at Ryder "You're fucked..." Kraven was obviously very pissed off at Ryder. But now, it was his turn "Dragon's Blood...-!" suddenly, a beautiful chain of light appeared on Kraven's left arm. Then, Kraven's cross appeared hooked to the chain "Do you know what this is Ryder...?" Kraven asked, tilting his head. He was very pissed, very, very, very, very pissed. The cross around Kraven's arm began to glow.

Elliot stayed hidden behind his rock, thinking of what he should do, he began to look through what he had in his coat. Then, a bullet flew through the rock, lodging into his foot "Oh shit...!" he grunted, blood from his foot splattered over his face. Elliot could feel his foot going numb "Shit... shit..." Elliot grabbed a sphere from his jacket and tossed it over the rock. It went off, unleashing a blast of smoke. It was a smoke grenade. Elliot ran into the smoke, clouding the view of him. He began to start skidding his feet across the dirt, kicking it around in the smoke, letting it fly out of the cloud of smoke from multiple directions.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Mocha Deren

"Just cause I act in war doesn't mean I like it Bravery! And I just want peopel to become soldiers!? Don't mistake me for Kraven! I do this because... I want peace... And I want to live, and have children of my own, I hate killing people, and... Why am I even telling you this!? Your a Vulture now! You left me, and because of that it started a trend! After that everyone started to leave! They... They always leave... And... I always end up... Alone..." Mocha said her voice cracking, and looked down with a pained expression on her face. She snapped her head to look at Bravery with a heated glare. "Oooooooh! Suddenly YOU know SO MUCH about her!? A boy who believes that he is a super hero, and is probably the most sheltered child in the whole world, and the derpist! Funny I don't remember YOU taking care of her when she got hurt and sick, or playing with her, or comforting her when she had a nightmare. Do you know her medical schedule, and medication she takes?! You know what's her favorite cake!? I doubt she would want to stay with strangers that hardly know her!" Mocha said as her Ostrich adjusted it's footing. "Bravery... One... Last... Chance... Give me Dorthy..." Mocha said as she clenched her fist.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa was hurt but it didn't stop her as she jumped through an open window and hid in the building. Once she fully reloaded, she hid from sight. Waiting till she saw that woman again. When she did, she used the darkness of the building to aim and fire 3 shots at her before running off and hiding again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Buddi scowled as Figaro just sort of danced out of the way of all his attacks -- feeling a pit of guilty disgust building up in his stomach as he realized that smirk of his really made him wanna rip his face off. Rip it off, tear that apart, and then drown the remains.
But what he said next justified this new found rage and blood lust. He... was...
Buddi`s demeanor changed. His shoulders dropped, and his weapon lowered. He looked at Figaro with sad, distraught eyes - filled with grief and disbelief.
"... You... you what...?" He asked, his body completely still. He didn`t swing his axe in blinded rage, he didn`t scream any incomprehensible phrased at him - he just stared, just waiting for Figaro to tell him it was all some joke. And then bring him back to the Inquisitor`s tower, where he, Stegs, Orane, Renate, and Atticus could have their typical shenanigans in Fun Land -- but no such thing happened.
"You... You did this to me." His voice came out in a choked mumble -- his slightly lowered head perking up, his eyes slanting into a dangerous glare.
"YOU DID THIS TO ME...! FIGARO --!"
He raised his buzz axe again, ready to run at the Ring Leader -- his leader, someone he considered a friend -- with everything he had, when he heard a familiar voice. "I-Isaac! Stay back! I`ve got this--!" The mutant barked, his voice seemingly involuntarily aggressive.
He didn`t like the way Figaro spoke to the blonde. The way he spoke was just... completely inhumane..!
Buddi propped his buzz axe up again, over his shoulder -- only to fling it over at Figaro in that tomahawk-fashion. He walked after it, ready to do some damage with his own hands, whether it connected or not. He`d much rather prefer it be done that way.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

As he continued to fight back, he could feel panic rising up inside him--by this point, if his brother was here, he'd be out already--! He had to prove that he could survive on his own, and he had to get back to his brother alive!
"Get...OFF!"
He slapped Matthias' hand away, doing his best to push himself up, trying to shove Matthias off.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's eyes widened in shock and confusion as the chain appeared around Kraven's arm--he lowered his bat ever so slightly, just staring. What...was that? Some kind of advanced cybernetics? No...it wasn't...but...then what was that--?!
"Of course I don't know what it is--!" Ryder said quickly, trying to mask the foreboding feeling he was getting from this situation. He didn't understand...what was that chain of light?! It wasn't cybernetics, it wasn't anything Kraven had ever done before--it looked like something out of a movie! And yet, there it was, right before his eyes...

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

"You are correct...I am blind...and you are quite astute to notice my cybernetics...you're a sharp one...it's a pity that you've allied yourself with these low-lifes..." The moment that Vincent saw Bunny move again, he sprung into action, running alongside her and effectively dodging the bullets by a fraction of an inch...though he did notice that a bullet had made its way into his shoulder while he hadn't been paying attention...what a bother...
He didn't even express any of the pain of the bullet lodged in his shoulder. His expression remained the same.

"You think yourself to be on par with me, then? Well...that's where you're wrong. You'd be surprised to hear that I've discovered the secrets to rising to a new level of power and ability..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery gritted his teeth, feeling Mocha's words cut him like knives to the heart. As she made her final threat, Bravery paused for a moment to steel himself, then looked up at Mocha, a determination unlike any anyone had seen him have before glinting in his eyes.
"No."
And that was when he moved--lunging forward and just to the side of the ostrich--and sending a punch sailing towards Mocha's gut, just able to reach it from where he was on the ground next to the ostrich.

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"Mariko--!" Masaru called out to his girlfriend, just as she ran off to give chase to Rosa. Masaru hastily finished reloading his gun, then dashed after the two women. He wasn't going to let Mariko fight alone--they were going to do this together--!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha saw how this was going to go down, but didn't have enough time to get out of the way and got punched in the stomach. She coughed up blood instantly and fell off her Ostrich, and held her stomach, spitting the blood out. She looked over at Bravery and the moment he came at her again he would be sent flying right into a wall with a great force. Her teeth were stained red as she forced herself to get up. Dorthy was like Mocha's daughter... She took care of her... She got to know her, and... Bravery was taking her away too!? He already took away Joel, he will not take away Dorthy!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Struggling to try and pin the now panicking Kayden down, Matthias was slowly losing his grip- and though he tried to fix it, the other male was squirming too much, and with that final push he ended up flopping backwards onto his butt, grunting in pain before he quickly started to crawl backwards and try to get away. "If you would ask nicely I might consider it-!!" he snapped in annoyance.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat saw the smoke go off.
"Oh my my...looks like I've struck a nerve." she said, standing up, taking out a simple pistol and walking into the fog. She knew there was only one guy in this fog, but determining where the steps were coming from was a problem. She started to fire at all of the steps directions.

BunnyMio

"I won't believe it until I see it." Bunny said, jumping up and raining bullets down on Vincent. She landed and waited for this...thing...he was talking about.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:02 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel had waited and watched as Bravery went over to confront Mocha, hoping things might be solved peacefully- Bravery had been her friend... But then he saw Bravery making the first move, and he stepped forward cautiously, narrowing his eyes. He knew he had trained a lot as of late but he was still nervous... would it be enough? He carefully pulled his knife out of his sleeve and held it carefully, waiting for a moment to attack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

Mariko slowed to a walk as she got to the area she had last seen Rosa, wondering where the woman might have gone- before she heard the trio of gunshots and felt at least two bullets ripping into her thigh. She let out a muffled cry of pain, her knee almost buckling before she caught herself on the nearby wall- then turned to where the shots had come from, advancing forward with a very determined limp. Although she knew Masaru hadn't listened to her, she ignored his calls and instead found a way into the building, starting a slow but thorough hunt for Rosa. That woman was going down...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:18 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven couldn't help but grin at Ryder, not only for his humorous response, but because the man didn't take advantage and shoot at him again. Kraven shook his head "You see Ryder... I am a killer... but you forget my other title... good ol' Kraven is also a prophet!" he thrusted his left arm outwards, showing the cross more closely to Ryder. It was a proud show for Kraven "They call it Dragon's Blood... or rather... magic. Mine in particular is known as Self-Fulfilling Prophecy...!" the cross glowed again, the light from it surged out of the cross, through Kraven's body, eventually into his eyes. Kraven could see it, a vision. Ryder, missing his own eyes, lost without sight. Kraven shook his head "It's over... you see... this cross gives me vision... every one of them is the truth. Simple as that... my visions come true without fail... and every one of them is what my consciousness wishes for..." slowly, Ryder's own eyes were fading from existence. His own eyesight would disappear as if he never had them. What was more harrowing about it wasn't only the loss of eyesight, but the absence of pain. This wasn't Ryder's eyeballs being gouged out, his eyes literally just disappeared.

Figaro shook his head to Buddi "Awe... poor poor strongman... are you butthurt that I did that to you? So what!? Project Goliath made you into something more than human! You should be thanking me for turning you into a ruthless monster... even if you are nothing compared to the original..." yes, Buddi was a FAILED plan by Black Dragon. He was an absolutely destructive monster, but nothing compared to what they wanted. Figaro jumped out of the way of the axe, but wasn't expecting the mutant to charge out at him from the front "Oh shi-!" Figaro pointed his umbrella to Buddi, and opened fire on him. He didn't stop firing, he continued, he wanted Buddi dead "And now I'm cleaning up my past mistakes! YOU will be destroyed Buddi! Not killed... killed is for humans! You will be destroyed like the monster you are! Furthermore... you've now lead me to some excellent new subjects for future experiments! Any of your new comrades are perfect for some new projects I've got in mind...!"

Elliot continued to kick around in the dirt, only to see the light from a gun going off. Elliot couldn't believe it, had she actually gone into the smoke? If she had waited where she was, the smoke would have dissipated and Elliot would be a target again. But she followed him, even better, the glare from her gun going off made it easy to find her in the smoke. Elliot quickly lunged out towards her, disarming her of her gun using a CQC hold "May I add that you are a HORRIBLE assassin!? You can't hold a candle to Bunny... heck... I think Kraven'd be better at your job than you!" he taunted her, trying to strike a nerve as he tried to elbow her in the face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:47 am

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

"Who needs health?!"

The Don replied to Henry, and was about to attack the man again when he felt...an annoyance. Oh right, those were bullets. And they went into his chest. Not that he cared.

"Really, Josephine? I expected it from someone like Mr Ghast, but from old Homewrecker herself? I must say I am disappointed."

He said, referring to the use of a gun against him. He had hoped he would finally fight someone who would not resort to firepower to attempt to defeat him. He shook his head and didn't even look down at his chest, which was now full of holes and bleeding, but his thick layer of pure muscle seemed to have protected him.

"My turn, yes?"

The Kingpin ran towards Jo and grabbed the tommy gun, crushing it with his bare hands before attempting to rip it out of Jo's hands so he could hit her with it.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:06 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 21 06ee3330-1805-49f3-bca6-c2431f923a61_zps2a335933

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder frowned as he listened to Kraven speak, not having a very good feeling about this at all. As the light on the cross got brighter and brighter, he took a step back, having to squint a bit against the brightness--until it was suddenly all absorbed into Kraven's body. The blonde man's eyes were ablaze with the light...
And suddenly...Ryder perceived a veil of darkness at the edges of his vision. And it was spreading inwards--at a painstakingly slow pace. And he had no idea what this was...but even as he blinked again and again, the darkness only spread...was he passing out? No--he still felt awake as ever--! And before he could even react, his sight was gone completely--and Ryder was plunged into darkness.

"What did...what did you--" He raised a hand up towards his eyes, assuming that maybe the light from the cross had done it--maybe it was just--
And then he stopped.
As his fingers brushed at the edges of where his eyes were supposed to be...he felt a distinct lack of presence. He felt his heart drop into the pit of his stomach. Carefully probing nearer to where his eyes would be...he felt...nothing? No, this couldn't be right--
He went to rub at his eyes again, this time more hurriedly, panic beginning to rise up. And he felt his fingers go inside a small, cavernous hole...they were covered with a fine film of...something...as he took them back out...
He felt his entire body go tense, and dropped the bat to the ground. This...this couldn't be...his eyes were just...
gone?
He hadn't even felt anything! Nothing at all! No pain, no pressure, no anything--!
This had to be a nightmare. This couldn't--just happen--That's it. It must be just a bad dream...! Any second now, he'd just wake up back in bed with Jo, and none of this would have happened!
But no...he seconds later realized that this was all too real...

"What..." The tremble was as evident in his voice as it was in his limbs as he fell to his knees. This wasn't even something that his mind could process...he'd had eyes just a second ago, but now they were--! "What did you do...?! What did you DO?!" He could only ask that same question over and over again as he brought his hands up to cover the now empty sockets where his eyes had once been. He was in the middle of a battle...but any notion of defending himself had disappeared, washed away by the panic that was now consuming him. This wasn't something that could just happen. Eyes were gouged out with knives or tugged out with hands--they didn't just up and disappear as if by magic! And that's what Kraven had called it--magic. There was no such thing as magic--! And yet, here Ryder knelt, his eyes having simply been spirited away...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next