Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

Apparently the fighting had just started--and Kayden really didn't feel ready for this at all. He was panicked enuogh as it was without his brother being there--and this only made it worse. He drew back for the moment, figuring that he would do his best to compose himself, then try to make himself useful somehow...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Ryder9_zps7915ca02

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryders eyebrows rose in unison as he saw Jo pull the gun on Kat--but he did understand her concerns. Somebody being gone so long without warning...that must've been what it had been like when he had first defected from Worm. So, while Kat could be telling the truth...there was also the possibility that she was lying. Ryder really wanted to believe that Kat was still on their side, seeing as how they really needed all of the help that they could get--but he knew that he couldn't be sure. He raised his guard somewhat, doing his best to keep an eye out for anyone who might come to attack them while they were distracted with talking to Kat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Vincent15_zpsa9305357

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent utterly ignored Rosa--he wasn't going to deal with her right now. All he wanted was to get his target's head rolling. However, there was too much commotion on the field right now...and he couldn't exactly place Jo's voice right now. So, all that he could do at this point was attack any sihlouette that appeared to have the curves of a grown woman--and the first of those sihlouettes that Vincent happened to lay eyes on was Bunny. Well, that was a starting point. He paused for a moment, just analyzing Bunny and her stance for a moment, before beginning to approach, fast like a breath on the wind. He wanted to make this quick--so, he wasn't going to hesitate to attack once he got close enough.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Masaru128_zps4f39f918

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru looked to Rosa, promptly pointing the handgun he was holding at the sombrero wearing girl.
"If you think that either of us is going to let ourselves get killed here, then you're dead wrong. We might not look like we're in such good condition now..." He knew that his shoulder was all bandaged up--but it didn't matter. "...but don't you dare underestimate us. The Bloody Lotus doesn't take prisoners, little girl. Make your peace."

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Bunny8_zps26fd9a1d
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny knew Kat would take care of herself. She saw Vincent looking at her. She glared and put her sniper rifle away. She took out her two pistols.
"What's with the staring? See something you like?" she asked, approaching him, but keeping her distance. She pointed both pistols at him. "Sorry...I'm a taken woman." she said, ready to fire at a seconds notice. Never be the first to attack. Never.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry raised an eyebrow to The Don "Is that so? Ugh... you know what...!?" when The Don pulled his ponytail, a blade came out of Henry's right arm, he quickly cut off his ponytail so The Don couldn't grab onto it. Henry then started to punch at The Don's face more, while slashing at his face with the arm that was bladed "You're fucking disgusting! Your muscles are inhumane! And you know what!? You're probably going to get cancer from eating too much raw food!" he yelled to The Don as he kept on attacking with all of his might.

Kraven rode onto the battlefield atop Jo the Ostrich "Bwahahahaah! This is amazing! A battlefield before my own eyes! Who will win!? Who will kill who!? What weapons are they using!? Who's already dead!? Why are they fighting!? I'M SO EXCITED THIS IS AWESOME! BWAHAHAHAHAAH!" Kraven jumped off his ostrich, landing in the middle of a crowd of assassins. Kraven quickly beat them down to a pulp before running off towards Carrion Land. He was charging the base like a rhino "Heeeeeere's KRAVEN!" he yelled, he was simply going to strong arm himself right into Carrion Land.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Henryl Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin/The Don

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 4eeb8a32-bb47-49e9-94f5-42f0028c0ce8_zpsef6efbcb

The Don threw the ponytail at Henry's face, then grunted as his face was slashed by Henry's knives, disfiguring it more than it already was.

"I eat cancer for breakfast."

He said, throwing a powerful kick at Henry's side.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias entered the area not long after Kraven did, but he wasn't so quick to hop off the ostrich. He stayed on its back for the moment, using the added height to see over the crowd- before he suddenly caught sight of a rather familiar head of green hair. That pest again... Grimacing, he nudged the bird forward before he was closer, then he hopped off and strode right over to Kayden- before throwing a punch towards his face. "Asshole." He had been the one of the ones to knock him out...! The ones to capture him so that Eve could torture him like she had. He hadn't ever wanted to see him again- but since he was there, he might as well get revenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Masaru128_zpsf29abe55

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko frowned as she heard Rosa speaking, turning to look at her with distaste. Her hand tensed around her katana before loosening again, and though she wanted to attack- she waited, listening to Masaru with a somewhat ominous smirk. She wasn't in the best of moods, and Rosa was going to end up a target of her irritation if she continued to threaten them... Especially Masaru. She was on high alert though, trying to pay attention to her surroundings as well- she didn't want someone to sneak up on either of them.

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 pm

[quote="Akikazemoon"]

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Having been too focused on just calming himself down, Kayden took the punch full-on to the face, stumbling off to the side. He looked at Matthias in surprise, putting a hand up to the cheek that was punched. And then...his eyes slowly narrowed. He wasn't going to let somebody from Conqueror Worm of all things push him around. If it had been somebody from Black Dragon...even Vulture...it wouldn't have been so bad. But Worm? No.
He dropped his hand back down to his rifle, aiming at Matthias without speaking a word, before firing at him.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

That voice was unmistakable. Ryder turned, seeing his old rival plowing through the crowds...straight towards them. Straight towards Jo. Oh hell no was he going to let Kraven get near Jo--not now that the man kind of seemed to be charging at them with the intent of attack. Apparently, Kraven's alliance with Vulture had been as temporary as it had always seemed. Now, he was going to have to make sure that Kraven couldn't get close enough to Jo...or inside. Dorthy and Chelsea were inside...and Ryder didn't want either of them coming within any close distance of the fighting.
"Hey--I'll take care of Kraven," Ryder said before quickly heading off into the crowd, going to meet Kraven halfway. He gripped his bat tightly, knowing full-well that Kraven was stronger than ever these days. This wasn't going to be anything like their first clash in Funland, or the church--this was going to be something different entirely.
He stopped once he had gotten close enough to Kraven, then called to him,

"Hey, Kraven! You wanna get to Jo, you're gonna have to go through me, first!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent just kind of stopped for a moment, staring at Bunny before speaking,
"You're asking if I 'see' anything I like? Well. Aren't you humorous?" He adjusted his sunglasses, as if putting emphasis on the fact that he couldn't see much of anything at all, really. Still...now that Bunny had seen him, he didn't want to make the first move...they were in a bit of a stalemate. But Vincent didn't drop his guard for a second...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi scowled as Figaro dodged his swing - causing his buzz axe to get stuck in the desert ground for a moment. The mutant wasted no time tugging it out, holding it defensively and allowing Figaro to speak. His insult seemed to hit a little close to home -- Buddi wasn`t lumpy. He was just... large. And. Very large.
He stared down at Figaro`s offered spongecake inquisitively, silent for a moment before he raised his head and simply glared at the ring leader. He seemed to get the message -- as he quickly did away with the cake, giving Buddi a bit of a taunting smile before saying something.
Something that made Buddi`s blood boil off edge -- a bit of a growl built in his throat. He swung sideways at Figaro several times over,
"NO LAST WORDS FOR THE EIGHTH! I LOOKED INTO THE HEART OF DARKNESS, AND ATE IT ALL!"
He let out a unintelligible roar, followed by deep, maniacal laughter. And like that -- old Buddi was back. 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Okthisoneshouldwork_zps3c3f8c58

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"I do, and it`s just getting more and more apparent that I`m wasting my goddamn time with you."
Jo barked, lowering her tommy gun to her side. "I don`t have to prove shit to you, girly. Get the fuck behind me and make yourself useful." She continued, still glaring Kat down - until The Don made his appearance.
"My -- My nuke? What are you even--" Ivy. Her eye widened. She hadn`t seen the girl around at all recently. While she had secluded herself in the training room and bar for her birthday -- still, she expected to see some inkling of the greennete`s presence around Carrion Land. Had she...?
But then Kraven. Jo just kind of stared at him for a bit, more awestruck than anything. It wasn`t really above Kraven to defect this soon, even after all they`d done for him -- but... seriously? Ryder seemed to have him covered, though, which brought a bit of a smile to her face. She returned her attention to The Don and Henry -- only to see that they were already duking it out.
... Henry. The accountant. Was fighting The Don.
And he cut off his ponytail? Sacrilege.
Jo raised her tommy gun and opened fire on the mafioso, advancing toward him and Henry as she did.  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman

Henry frowned to The Don "You eat cancer for breakfast? Then expect to die in a few years pal... that isn't healthy for yah..." and then he was kicked in the side, Henry was sent flying backward. Ouch, that hurt like hell. The Don seemed to have purposely attacked a part of him that was organic, and it hurt, like living hell. Henry managed to get back on his fear, a pained look on his face "You... asshole!" and then Jo opened fire on The Don, he stayed away from The Don so he wouldn't get in the way. Henry had no idea how The Don was going to handle bullets.

Figaro opened up his umbrella, and the man started floating upwards, avoiding Buddi's swing "You ate -that-!? Well that certainly can't be healthy Buddi... perhaps you should visit a doctor?" he replied to Buddi, a big grin on his face. He closed the umbrella, dropping down, then pointed it at Buddi. Yeah, he was pointing his umbrella at Buddi "This is a stick up!" he grinned to Buddi. Then the tip of the umbrella opened, revealing the nose of a gun "Bang...!" the umbrella was a gun, a machine gun at that. Figaro opened fire at Buddi, unleashing a hail of bullets to the mutant.

Kraven came to a stop once Ryder got in the way, a big grin grew on his face. Kraven cracked his knuckles "Heheheh.... hahahahah.... BWAHAHAHAHA! Oh Ryder!" Kraven tightened both fists "You think you're so clever... I did that to draw you out to me!" he yelled out, charging the Vulture. Kraven swung both fists out towards Ryder's face "YOU KNOW MY CREED! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! I... LOVE WAR! WITH ALL MY HEART AND WAR! THE CONFLICT! THE DEATH! IT IS THE TRUE FACE OF HUMANITY!" he roared "THIS WAR IS COMING TO AN END... AND I'M PLANTING THE SEEDS FOR A WHOLE NEW ONE!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Henryl Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat smiled.
"I gottcha.." she said, and took out two knives. She smirked and stabbed them into Elliot and Jo, right in the shoulder. "You have no fucking idea how good that felt!" she said, jumping onto the top of Carrion land. She grinned and pulled out a gun.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Divider_guitar

BunnyMio

Bunny looked in horror at the scene.
"Kat?! What the hell are you-!?" only to be shot in the chest. Bunny whinced, reactively putting her hand on her wound.

Kat just grinned.
"Sorry Bunny. No hard feelings, but Vulture isn't going anywhere." she said, and brandished her guitar, heading the club Elliot. "HA!"

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias grinned a bit as his fist connected solidly, enjoying the surprised expression that crossed Kayden's face. But that look quickly morphed into a sort of glare, and he tensed in preparation for a return attack- which he quickly realized would be coming from that gun. He reached out one hand and wrapped it around the barrel of the gun, trying to shove it one way while he stepped in the other direction and swung a kick towards the other male's knee, even as he felt the searing heat of the gun burning his palm and fingers. He had to ignore it though- he wouldn't lose a second time!!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden felt his knee buckle--but in the movement of falling, Kayden ended up dropping the gun and lurching forward, aiming to tackle Matthias to the ground, trying to wrap his hands around the man's neck. His mind was working at a million miles a minute, and he didn't want to let himself be killed. He wasn't going to let himself be killed...!

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Wh--draw me out?" Ryder asked, arching an eyebrow. He already knew that Kraven had it out for him--it kind of came with the whole rivalry thing. But didn't Kraven have more important things to be doing during this battle...? And then came the punches. Ryder back-pedaled quickly, seeing the fists strike the air just before his face, barely missing. That could have hurt. A lot. That was really just a lucky dodge...he had even felt the wind off those punches brush across his face...
As he then listened to Kraven's rantings, Ryder's face slowly changed from one of confusion to an all-out glare.

"Listen--this war ending is fine and dandy. To tell the truth, I'm sick and tired of all of the fighting and people dying all the time...I've had enough of it. I don't care if you love war--if you're trying to make a new one, then I'm not gonna hesitate to take you out before you can go through with it." Ryder took a step or two back from Kraven, waiting for the man's next attack, so that he could try to counter.

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent saw Bunny's attention being drawn away from him--and in reaction, he charged forward, blade at the ready--and stabbed the sword straight towards Bunny's upper torso, hoping to get a clean stab into the heart. He could already tell that this wasn't Jo--so he wanted to just get fighting this woman over with.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
_____ _____________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot stood watching the battle before him, waiting for the right time to attack The Don, then Kat stabbed him in the back "Agh-!" Elliot winced in pain "Son of a- who did that!?" then he saw Kat run to Jo, whom had ran off into the middle of the battlefield to fight The Don. Elliot ran after her, stopping her attack towards Jo. He caught her blade, it ran through his hand, cutting off his ring finger and his pinky "Tch...!" Elliot lost two fingers, but he moved on. She was about to club him with the guitar, but Elliot already knew her hostility, and was ready. He threw out a sticky bomb, planting it right on her face "I never liked you! Lip piercings are dumb....!" and out of all things to dislike about Kat currently, he chose THAT.

Kraven grinned as he saw Ryder avoid his blows "Heh... I expect as much from you-!" Kraven cracked his knuckles once again, he was going to look forward. He let Ryder talk, taking in his words, smiling as he heard them. He found Ryder's words quite entertaining "Oh? So you think you can -stop- me!? And how in the world do you think you can do that? You're behind the times Ryder! What are you gonna do with that bat!? Whack me with it!?" Kraven, however, wasn't really in for a big, epic climatic fight. Instead, he wanted to get this over with. Kraven drew a handgun from his coat, pointing it right at Ryder "Now get on your knees... unless you want me to blow your head off..."

"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"... Ack, you shit-" Matthias yelped as suddenly he was being tackled to the ground, one of his hands managing to grab one of Kayden's wrists before it reached his throat- and the other began tugging at the hand that did reach its target, trying to get him off. He'd rather a fist fight than anything though- it was just plain less dangerous!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul finally arrived with the other members already into combat. 'Tch. Looks like I'm late.' He surveyed the scene to see what was going on. 'Ok we have the two love birds fighting someone with a sombrero, my boss fighting what looks like their boss and....Ghoul? Huh. When did he change sides? No matter. Boss will take care of them. If I try to interfere, it will just result in my death! Finally we have one of the twins against another guy.' Paul pondered what to do. He saw Vincent as well but decided not to pick a fight with him. He doesn't want another arm lost or even his head. Paul decided to saty behind the Kayden and Matthias fight to see if Kayden needed any help. If so, he'll be there to help the man out. Paul checked his magnum again. 'Only six shots...thats all I need!'

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 SouryuuLeonfull1484063

Issac stayed in his room during the time that Buddi was gone to help Chelsea out to find Pugsy and Ivy. The only time he ever came out of his room was to eat or to use the restroom. He couldn't sleep that night. He had nightmares that Buddi would be killed and that he would be all alone. Issac finally managed to fall asleep early in the morning. He was managing to have a nice rest when he heard noises outside. Issac stayed in his bed for a bit trying to ignore the noises when he finally got up to check what was going on. When he opened his door to see what was happening, everyone appeared to be gone. 'That's odd. Just where is everyone? Or we in a fight? Are they just all going to get something? Are they trying to pull a prank on me...?' Issac kept on scanning the area around him with every minute being the same as the last. No response. Issac was about to go back to his room when he heard a noise. The noise sounded a bit young. Issac was curious to see what the noise was about and decided to follow it. 'That noise might give me some answers!' Issac kept on following the noise until he approached Jo's room. He didn't know whose room it was and tried to go inside when he felt that the door was locked. 'Well that can't be good. A door locked with noise coming inside....might be trouble.' Issac was thinking about walking away from the room but decided to stay and test out to see what was going on. He gave the door a knock and replied, "Hello? Is anyone in there? It's me Issac. I need to know whats going on." Issac was nervous. It was a young voice. It could be Dorothy's or Chelsea's or...an enemy. He gulped in fear as he waited for an answer.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat growled, twirling the guitar. She felt the bomb on her face.
"Perfect." She put her face on the guitar and ripped the bomb off. "Ow" and then twirling the guitar, flung the bomb back at Elliot. "TAKE THAT!" she yelled.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Divider_guitar

BunnyMio

Bunny heard steps and jumped, taking a slash instead of a stab. She grit her teeth, and shot at Vincent's head from behind.

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden felt his injured hand slowly being pried away from Matthias' throat, and struggled against the silver-haired man's efforts. This was turning into something akin to the natural course of nature...those that didn't win died. And those that did win survived--and he wanted to win--!
Kayden struggled to bring his elbow down upon Matthias' chest, trying to get good momentum behind it despite his hand being gripped onto.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"What's wrong with my bat...?" Ryder asked bluntly, giving his bat a glance before looking back over at Kraven, only to see that the man was threatening him with a gun. Wonderful. Ryder sighed, holding his bat now with two hands, horizontal in front of himself, frowning slightly. He knew full-well that this man could and would kill him right here. And yet...remembering all of the times that he'd been in this very situation before...he didn't feel afraid. At least...not prominently...
"Kraven--the day that I get on my knees for you is the day it snows in Hell. Meaning no. And hey--I think my bat's just fine. You're forgetting one important detail..." Having already had his hand on the trigger, Ryder pointed the barrel of the bat in Kraven's direction, firing off a bullet from the weapon at the man. "And that's that it's kinda modded out the ass?!" Ryder had used the rifle part of the bat on Kraven during combat before--had the ex-nun already forgotten about that?
He knew that Kraven was probably going to shoot at him the next second, so Ryder got moving, pre-emptively dodging to the right in hopes that he'd avoid any incoming bullets.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent blinked in surprise Bunny's sihlouette suddenly moved out of his vision--but his momentum kept him going, and he found himself stumbling down to his knees on the dusty ground. And that was when he heard a gunshot, and the bullet from Bunny's gun whizzed over his head. Shit...he hated it when the enemies had guns. He looked back over his shoulder, seeing Bunny return into his vision again--and he quickly pulled himself to his feet, closing the distance between them and slashing at her once more, with three quick, clean strokes--targetting her arms in particular. If he was going to have to fight her, then disarming her was probably his best bet...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias gritted his teeth and wiggled enough to push Kayden's elbow to the side, letting it hit the ground right next to him while he focused on pushing his hand off. He was annoyed with how he'd gotten trapped, trying to think of a way to get this guy off- when suddenly he had an idea. It was random, completely out of character- but he didn't care, and there was a chance it held enough of a surprise to let him escape. The only reason he wanted to remain alive was so he could help support Mocha. Narrowing his eyes at the green-haired man on top of him, he suddenly leaned closer- and, though he wasn't too happy about it, kissed his lips. Then he shoved on his chest with the hope that he'd be too shocked to resist, and he'd get off.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ`ˢ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ

『 bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow
 』

Figaro`s words didn`t really seem too register with Buddi, as the brute continued to swing his large weapon at the ring leader - even as he skillfully avoided each blow. Until an umbrella was suddenly shoved in his face. It bumped against the middle of his mask - producing a tiny 'clink' sound as the two metals met, and forcing Buddi to stumble back a few steps in surprise. He just stared as the umbrella was pointed straight at him, blinking a few times in confusion. And then it turned out to be a gun. What was he expecting?
Nothing, really -- considering he wasn`t in his typical mentality anymore. "I`M GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIVE INTO A HOOD ORNAMENT...!" Buddi roared - basically shrugging off the bullets that ripped through his skin and simply responding by slashing at them, effortlessly cutting some shells in half as he charged forward at Figaro. Buddi slashed upward -- making an attempt to send a huge chunk of the earth along with his axe tumbling toward Figaro, but seemingly forgetting that they were battling on sand. He kept slashing anyway.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Thousand Knocks
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden blinked--and then pulled back, a look of disgust upon his face as he literally leapt off of Matthias as if the other man was made of hot coals.
"Wh-What th' hell?!" he exclaimed, backing up a step. "Wh-Why?! I--c'mon! I barely even know you! I don't--ugh!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

"Si, si... I understand everything that I am doing. And I do not underestimate anybody... Not anymore." Rosa said as she did a trick with her guns and began to open fire on the lovers. She fired six rounds each from her guns, changing aim every two shots, from chest, to legs, to stomach. Needless to say she was aiming at both of them.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Paladin

"KAT!" Emilia yelled when Kat stabbed Jo and Elliot's backs, and shot at Bunny. She was fuming, how could she!? Then she saw it in her eyes... It was revenge... Revenge for not looking hard enough. Emilia locked and loaded her first lancer rocket. Elliot was taking care of it. She didn't want to look at Kat because she felt guilty... She should have looked harder. She needed to take this emotion out on the first PIG she saw that wasn't on her side. She found Paul. "Perfect." Emilia said and fired the first rocket at the man.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Following closely behind Kraven came Mocha, looking mighty majestic on her Ostrich that hissed when it landed and poked a multiple people's heads. She used the force when she landed to push the assassins back that were close to her, and began running still atop her Ostrich, getting a mild headache since it was the first time using a move like that. She felt lots of pressure on her brain when she did that, but first things first. She was looking for Dorthy, not a fight, and she needed to use Kira to get there faster. "Come on Kira! We need to find Dorthy!"

"Daaaaaaaaaaah!"

"... Your call is stupid..."

"Dah?"

"Nevermind... Onward!"

"*HISS* DAAAAAAAH!" the Ostrich called as it ran through.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Issac Harvey
Blondy

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Issac waited outside the room for a bit waiting for an answer. After waiting more with no answer, Issac sighed and decided to go outside to see what was going on. 'What...the...fuck!?' Everywhere around him, battles were going on. Blood being shed, everything around Issac violence was seen. Issac was scared. He didn't know what was going on or why it was, he wasn't in the state mentally right now to fight! Issac scanned the area to see if there was anyone that he knew, when he spotted a big man, with a mask on. "B-Buddi!" Issac cried out as he ran towards the man, a big smile on his face. He ran up and hugged the man from behind. "Buddi its you! I'm so glad that my buddy is back safe and sound!" He let go and looked forward to see who he was fighting. "Figaro!? What are you doing here? I thought you were still at the Worms place?"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 20 Sven_vollfied_from_black_cat-14316

Paul was watching Kayden and Matthias continue to fight. When he saw the kiss happen, he couldn't help but laugh. "Oh man thats just grand! A kiss! Hahahaha!" Paul kept laughing until he composed himself again. He looked around to see what was going on when he noticed something flying towards him. "Woah!" Paul was barely able to dodge the attack, the lance slicing off a bit of his skin on his side on the process however. He let out a tiny grunt of pain as he looked forward to see Emilia, his side now bleeding. "Great...just how can this day get any worse?"

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias scrambled to his feet quickly, scrubbing his mouth on the back of his hand with a grimace. "I didn't exactly enjoy it either but it sure as hell got you off of me," he spat, glaring over at the other male. He wasn't sure what else to do- he didn't want to get killed, yet he couldn't leave this guy to hurt someone else... Suddenly darting forward, he threw a punch at his gut then swept his feet at his ankles, hoping to send him falling over backwards.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 43 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next