Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 am

Boris Gregor
Highend // Park - Page 4 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

Boris went over to the twins, and dropped a few things there. Lunch meats, condiments, napkins, sodas, and other stuff.
"Here...I'm gonna go think about things." he said, and went off to go think, by himself. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

Highend // Park - Page 4 186897

"... He seems nice..." Matt said when Boris just dropped off the food and left. The man seemed depressed! What the Hell happened? Course Matt never really talked with the guy before. Matt looked over to Sami. "So... We gonna ask Sami?" He asked, and seemed very... Happy about it. Maybe they knew each other? Old friends? Who knows, either way Matt wanted to be with Sami.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Park - Page 4 Sami-1

Sami was still reading. She waved at Boris as he walked by, but didn't do anything else. The book she was reading was REALLY good. Like super good. And it was called, Awakening, a Burning Trinket story! Good times.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Highend // Park - Page 4 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"Hey, why not?" Kayden shrugged and grinned, then called over to Sami, "Hey, Miss Monroe! Wanna come t' our picnic thing? We've got food 'n stuff!"
At around that time, Jayden happened to notice Sophia trying to blend into the backdrop, and he walked over, looping his arm into hers, then led her back over to the rest of the group.
"C'mon, Sophia, it was your idea t' go t' the park in the first place, yeah? Come enjoy yourself."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Highend // Park - Page 4 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia had been slowly inching backwards, until suddenly Jayden appeared next to her. She jumped slightly in surprise, blinking at him before sighing softly and nodding. "You're right..." she murmured in response, fingers latching onto his sleeve as he pulled her back to the group. She remained quiet once they reached the others, fidgeting nervously.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Mathew Hull

Matt ran up to Sami since she didn't seem to here the twins. "Heeeeeeey there Sami... Whatcha reading there? Looks good..." Matt said a little awkwardly since he wanted to really talk to Sami, but had no idea how to since the woman usually hit him.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

Kayden sat down by the basket of food as Matt ran off to talk to Sami, and he started taking the containers and whatnot out of the basket, setting them up. Jayden came back over with Sophia, sitting down and patting the spot in between himself and his brother to tell her to sit down, too.
"No harm in startin' while we're waitin' on everyone else, yeah?" Kayden asked them with a grin as he continued taking the food out of the basket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia blinked at the twins as Jayden settled down, glancing between the two for a moment before slowly sinking down to the ground in between them, her hands smoothing down her skirt quickly. "I-I guess not..." she murmured softly, reaching up a hand to brush a strand of hair out of her face.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami looked up. She rose an eyebrow.
"And you are?" she asked. "And it's none of your business. Geez..." she sort of forgot him for a moment. She looked at Kayden and Jayden. "Oh right." she got up. "You guys need something?" she asked.

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"We wanted t' know if ya wanted t' come eat with us!" Kayden called over to Sami, waving to her. "We're havin' a picnic!"
"Hungry for somethin' in particular?" Jayden asked, looking to Sophia. "Looks like Boris brought back a lotta stuff..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia blinked and glanced over towards Sami as she heard Kayden talking to her, a slightly nervous look on her face as she looked over the other woman. She wouldn't deny the fact that Sami frightened her, but she knew she wouldn't hurt her... unless she did something to deserve it. Which might be the cause for her overly quiet attitude around her; almost like she was walking on eggshells in order to try and avoid annoying her or doing something wrong.
"Oh... well..." Sophia turned her attention back to Jayden quickly, biting her lip as she looked at the various different foods laid out. "I don't... No, nothing specific..." she murmured quietly, shrugging a bit and offering him a small, nervous smile.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm

[quote="MochaLatte"]

Mathew Hull

Matt sputtered for a moment. Did she forget him!? The fuck!? "Good one Sami! It's me! Matt! You know that charming badass bloke... Kay..." Matt said when Sami just walked passed him. He went after her with a goofy smile on his face. "So um... What are we having?" Matt asked, though he really wanted to ask if having a picnic was really a good idea. From what he heard things weren't too hot right now. Least one thing is for sure. At least he isn't with Worm! They were dead meat at this point!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:36 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 4 WElmj

Marcus fired a small spark in the sky and set it off, making it look like a firework went off. He ran forward to where toe firework exploded and looked to see the others staring at it."Guys! Oh its so great to see you! I brought someone that you should all meet! He's really interesting! he can fix, make explosions and can heal us, hes a medic!" Marcus exclaimed in glee as he ran to where the others were. He then saw Matt, not remembering him but he must be a cool guy if hes in the group. "Hi there Cool Guy!" Marcus said to Matt, hoping to get his attention.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:57 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Oh sure." she said, and turned to Matt. "Oh right...you're the newbie." she said. "It's been a long day." she said. She was about to sit on a blanket, until she saw Renier. "...Marcus...What posessed you to bring a stranger here? Are you mentally retarded? I think you are." she said, crossing her arms, glaring at Renier now.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Ah, dammit..." Jayden muttered under his breath as Marcus approached again. "I guess that we kinda hafta let 'im in, what with how he kinda saved us earlier..." Both of the twins sighed, and kinda scooted in closer to Sophia, not saying anything to Marcus yet.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:05 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Highend // Park - Page 4 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

well... im more a scientist than a medic... but i'd have no problems undertaking a role transition for now i suppose... Renier said sounding a little unenthusiastic.

Renier entered into full view of the others, giving a quick scan of hi surroundings as he moved.

he focused his attention on Sami and responded.
Oh, come on lady, cut the kid a break, he brought me here trying to help me at my request, he already warned me of what could possibly happen to me if i came here, and i followed him anyways... kinda makes me the retarded one but *stomach growls loudly and audibly to all around* i had my reasons for coming here... he brought me here because he thought i may be able to prove useful to you as well...

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am

Mathew Hull

"Yeah! The noob! Though only a noob to the Family not the killing business." Matt said with a chuckle and looked over at the two new people that came around. "Hell yeah I'm a cool guy!" Matt said with his arms crossed, and he could see what Sami was saying, but hearing Reiner he saw the other side of the coin. "Well... What can ya do?" Matt said as he sat with the twins, and Sophia.

[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:22 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia couldn't help it- she let out a quiet shriek of shock as she heard and saw the firework, almost falling over backwards in an attempt to get away. When she realized what it was however she blushed a bit in embarrassment and looked away, biting her lip. And then she realized there was a stranger there. Almost without thinking about it, she booted up her cybernetics and began to examine this new male, searching him for weapons and weaknesses in case that became important to know. Of course, this guy wasn't an accepted part of the Family yet... so she wasn't scared of him. Strange reasoning, true, but it was how she viewed people. Her hand inched closer to her backpack as she continued to examine Renier, frowning slightly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Don't lecture me outsider!" she growled at Renier. "You don't know anything about this place or the people here!" she sat down on the blanket, her gaze ever glaring at Renier and Marcus.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 4 WElmj

Marcus didn't notice the glare from Sami. "Cool guy, we should totally hang out!" Marcus exclaimed at Matt and went over to sit by him. He looked back up at Renier. "Show us what you can do Long Hair Man! Hmmmmm your reward for doing that can be....food!" Marcus pointed to the food on the cloth. "Impress us and you can eat!" He said with a big grin on his face.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier smiled brightly at Sami.
of course i don't, theres no way i could being so fresh to No Man's Land, aside from the standard welcoming party that the staff puts on for people... and frankly lady, i don't care if you want a lecture or not, I'm tired, sore, hungry, and irritable right now, and having you yell at me the second i walk in the door isn't helping the situation at all... now, why don't you act the hospitable host and get me something to eat that is halfway edible and warm, when you get back, we can have a more civil discussion about things and current event so that i may catch up with the shit that is going down around here... okay? he said cheerily.

he turned to sophia and spoke.
and you, if you scan me any more thoroughly, i might have to ask you to buy me dinner! he said jokingly.

before Sami could respond, he focused his attention to Matt.
i can do lots of things, taxes, blackjack hosting, construct weapons of mass destruction, sew, medicine stuffs, melt my enemies with caustic chemicals, and im not bad at baking either~ he said with a bit of humor in his voice.

he now turned to marcus and his food offering.
sorry, i cannot accept that food until the boss lady figure here gives the ok, i wouldn't want to be rude... and if you want me to do something to prove myself, i'll at least need a task to do so and the appropriate materials...

Renier's stomach growled loudly in protest, as if it were saying to him. "are you fucking kidding me?!"

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:35 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins hated Renier with a passion already, and they hadn't even said a word to the guy yet. As the blonde man addressed Sophia, the twins held onto her protectively, glaring daggers at the blonde.
"Hey. Hey you. I don't like your attitude, guy," Jayden said to Renier, still glaring. "Do us all a favor 'n go chase yourself. And in case ya don't understand--I mean scram. You're like ten times worse than Red over there. Your high-hat act is a buncha baloney, and none of us wanna deal with it. Go find your own damn food."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:18 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia stared in shock as she heard how Renier was addressing Sami, her eyes going wide. Did he really think he could get away with being so cocky...? And then he turned his attention to her, and she felt the twins grabbing her arms. She didn't seem bothered by his words however, merely narrowing her eyes as she shook off the twin on her right arm and began to reach back behind her. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was trying to decide where I was going to aim first," she replied calmly, pulling a simple handgun out of her backpack and promptly flicking off the safety. "See, you're pretty outnumbered here. And outclassed. It's not the best of places to be making rude comments and trying to act like you're royalty." She glared at him as well, raising her gun with a steady hand and aiming it right at his heart. She waited though; she would rather let Sami handle things, considering she had been insulted the most.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami glared at Renier like nothing else.
"Don't you dare talk to me in such a manner." she got up, and pulled out a gun. She pointed it at Renier. "Leave...and take that idiot with you. Take food with you. You are NOT welcome among the Family's ranks!" she said. "No one can just waltz into here and demand hospitality...BEGONE!" she fired a warning shot.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

The smile faded from Renier's face, but he did not flinch at the warning shot. He crossed he arms and stared intently at Sami.
I refuse... i will not take what I've not earned... and I'm also slightly worried that Red here might set my hair on fire if i sleep... so i refuse to leave... I demand satisfaction and the chance to try and prove myself... If i fail, i will do what you want and leave... is that fair? the air around him had changed, from that of a carefree man to something closer to a hardened soldier.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next