Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:31 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 3 WElmj

"Oooh! Candy!" Marcus's eyes sparkled. "Girls love sweets! Give her candy and she'll be sure to be your super duper friend!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Highend // Park - Page 3 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"How 'bout one of those fancy heart-shaped boxes of chocolates? Those are pretty dandy, yeah?" Kayden suggested. "Or maybe ya could write her a song or somethin'...I'm pretty sure that ladies appreciate it when ya write them stuff."
At that moment, both Jayden and Kayden felt their phones vibrate in their pockets, and they pulled them out, reading each of their texts in unison.
"Well...would ya look at that. Got somethin' t' do now." Jayden grinned, then he and his brother began running off out of the park. "C'mon, fellas, we've got smallfries t' bump off!"

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:07 am

Boris Gregor
Highend // Park - Page 3 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"Maybe I'll make my own chocolates...or buy them...Iunno." he shrugged. He wasn't sure what gift she would like...seeing as he never met her before. He looked at his phone. "I'm there!" (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:17 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Marcus felt something on his pouch vibrate. He reached in and grabbed his phone. "Crap...how does this work?" Marcus doesn't know how to work a cell phone. All he has in contacts is Kingpin. Marcus placed his phone back on his pouch when he heard the twins talking about something they had to do. "Hey guys! Wait for me! We can talk while going there!" Marcus followed the twins.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:58 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 3 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus arrived a bit after leaving the Infirmary. He was too busy running to notice that he tripped over a rock on the ground. "Waah!" He fell face first on the ground and looked up to hope that no one saw that. There was nobody in the park, just him. Of course. Again just by himself. He went over to the pond and layed there, staring up at the sky. "Sky...why does no one like me?" He waited a bit for an answer, but got none.

He sighed again and flicked his wrists. After the little spark was made, he started to play with it before launching it in the air creating a small firework. He always did like the way that fireworks always looked. How small it was at the beginning, but suddenly got big at the end. He fired a few more, seeing them light up. A smile began to form on the face, seeing how beautiful they looked. "Maybe everyone will like fireworks!" He then remembered what Sami said. "Oh yeah...no one likes me." He then remembered in his mind how the twins talked about his tie. Even though they made fun of him, he saw it as them liking his tie. "Yeah! They do like me!" He got up. "Screw what Nice Lady in Suit thinks, they'll like me if I stay as myself! I'll try to learn their names though."

He started to fire more and more sparks in the sky, exploding to look like multiple fireworks were fired at once. He kept on firing, dozens suddenly going off into the sky. He skipped around, happily. "They do see me as a friend!" Marcus started to laugh happily as he fired up about 100 sparks, giving a nice big fireworks explosion. He gave one more big one, the explosion looking like his face as he fell back to the ground, looking up at the sky all with a smile. "Fireworks sure are fun!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:00 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Marcus was busy staring at the sky, when he felt bored all of a sudden. He didn't want to rest yet, and he didn't want to eat yet. "I know! I'll go see if there's anything cool to collect to burn in the streets!" Marcus got up from where he was and used his gloves as jets and started to fly off towards the streets.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Highend // Park - Page 3 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

After Sophia escaped from the Rec Center she kept walking, though slowly. She didn't stop to see if she'd been followed, didn't look to see if anyone had noticed- she just walked, her arm in its cast held close to her chest as if to protect it. It felt nice to get out of the damned bed, though she'd only been there a short while.
After a while, she actually started paying attention to her surroundings, and she realized that her feet had carried her to the park. It made sense, really... She expected it would be calm, peaceful, and a good place to relax- while getting away from the other members of the Family.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Hey, wait up!" came a voice from behind Sophia, as the two twins ran up to her, stopping once they got near. "Man, ya sure beat feet outta there...you alright?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Boris Gregor

"Hey!" Boris called, walking up to the others. "What the fuck happened? I dreamed marshmellows were freaking shooting at me!" he said. "What went on?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia jumped in surprise as first she heard the twins, and then Boris, turning around to look behind her quickly. "I- w-well..." She fell silent as Boris approached though, looking towards the ground awkwardly and rubbing at the edge of her cast. She figured the twins could explain to Boris better than she could, so she kept quiet to let them do so.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins looked between Boris and Sophia for a while, then turned to each other, conversing quietly, before turning back to the other two.
"Basically, Ghoul went bonkers. Not too different from usual--anyway, you two look like ya could use some cheerin' up! And as long as we're in the park 'n all...how 'bout we do somethin' fun?" Jayden suggested.
"Like a picnic or somethin'!" Kayden chimed in. "The only issue bein' that we don't really have any food with us or anything..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 pm

Boris Gregor

"A picnic sounds really good right now. You know...I kind of want this to happen." Boris started to think. "You know...I'll go get some food at the Supply Point...maybe you guys can get some stuff in town around here." he said, smiling. "I'll be back." he said and waved, running off. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia blinked and stared as suddenly Boris left again, taking a moment to process what had been said. A picnic...? She glanced between the twins and the retreating form of Boris, opening her mouth before closing it again. Well that was sudden. "B-be careful...!" she called after the purple haired man, knowing he was still rather injured... and venturing off on his own. Then she turned back to the twins, glancing between them for a moment. "So..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:14 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Yeah?" Kayden asked as he and his brother turned to look at Sophia, looking at her expectantly as they waited to hear what she had to say.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

"A picnic eh...?" She smiled nervously at them both before sighing and reaching a hand up to fix her hair, before pulling her hood up onto her head and wrapping her arms around herself. She wasn't sure what to do to help, if she could do anything with her arm how it was...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

Highend // Park - Page 3 186897

Matt came to the park. Why? Well because he was training super hard to impress a certain someone and then took a nap in the basement behind some boxes in the Recreation Center. He wasn't at the big fight because the idiot trained himself to the point where he knocked himself unconcious and when they found him it was already in the middle of battle. At least give him one thing... He at least he was a hard worker when he put his mind to it. He then saw the others and came running, but not before tumbling down a hill and full speed. Just when people would think he was about to hit the group Matt rolled to his feet, ending up casually next to them. "Sup..." Matt said as he crossed his arms trying to pay off that the tumble didn't happen. He pulled it off well.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Park - Page 3 Sami-1

Sami was reading a book in the park, on a bench nearby. She was having some nice alone time, and reading was something she liked to do, a lot. She was engrossed in her book, enjoying the breeze she was feeling.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins were about to reply to Sophia, but that was when they caught sight of Matt tumbling down the hill towards them. The two of them scrambled in front of Sophia, as if to defend her from the tumbling man falling on her, but then he somehow managed to get right back up to his feet. The twins both raised their eyebrows in unison, then both said to Matt together,
"Hey there."
"That was a pretty big tumble ya took there--you okay?" Jayden asked, adjusting his fedora a little bit.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As Sophia caught sight of Matt rolling down towards them she started to back up rapidly, doing her best to get out of the way- though she smiled faintly as the twins seemed to hurry and protect her. "H-hello..." she murmured, waving to the new person slightly before sighing and looking down at her feet. She felt awkward around so many people...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Mathew Hull

Matt looked over at the twins and Sophia, his arms still cross and doing his best to look like a BAMF. "Yeah I'm okay. I just tripped." Matt said and stood there awkwardly for a moment. "So... My name is Matt... Not sure if we met. I mean.... I only came here about a month ago and my memory isn't the best when it came to who I said my name last to people." Matt said as his caught the figure of Sami.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:07 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Jayden 'n Kayden, here," Jayden said, introducing both himself, and his brother. "And this is Sophia."
"Damn, ya only just got here a month ago?" Kayden asked in surprise. "And ya got into Th' Family that fast?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia gave a little wave as her name was mentioned, but she only glanced up for a moment before looking back down at the ground and kicking at the dirt. She would listen to their conversation instead of interrupt- she didn't want to seem rude after all! Not to mention she felt just the teeniest bit awkward- okay, a lot awkward. And nervous, like she always was around other Family members. Except the twins- they didn't seem to frighten her as much.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:02 am

Mathew Hull

"Nice to meet you guys... Um... Yeah I guess? I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not, but all I can say is that I am here, and ready for action. So... What are we doing today?" Matt asked as he looked at his new found group of companions. He just hoped that they all got along great.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:14 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"We're waitin' for Boris t' get back so we can have a picnic 'n stuff," Jayden explained to Matt. "Wanna join us?" His eyes scanned the park, and eventually fell upon Sami, who was sitting on a bench reading. "We could ask Miss Monroe t' come over, too, maybe. Th' more th' merrier, after all, yeah?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:43 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia scuffed her feet on the ground quietly, hugging her jacket a little closer to herself and shivering just a little. She wasn't really cold, just a little chilly... she wasn't really sure why. And then she heard Jayden mention Sami and her eyes quickly lifted to scan the park until she found her. Oh... Sophia bit her lip as she looked down again, then glanced behind her to see if there was somewhere she could slip away to and be out of the way.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next