Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park - Page 5 Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Highend // Park - Page 5 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"Demand satisfaction, then prove yourself? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Kayden grumbled under his breath, both him and his brother crossing their arms as they waited to hear Sami's reply to the man. They stuck close to Sophia, though.
"Yeah, what a dick," Jayden replied to his brother. The two of them were being quiet, but they couldn't care less if anyone heard them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 5 WElmj

"Hey! How did you know that I was going to set your hair on fire!" Marcus was surprised that Renier knew. He was going to have fun doing that while the man was asleep. Huh? Long Hair Man needs something to do in order to prove himself? Marcus looked around to think of something when he noticed that Boa Guy wasn't here. "Long Hair Man, your task is...to bring Boa Guy to the picnic! It's going to be hard and you're probably going to die in a most gruesome way, but you must do this!" Marcus gave a thumbs up to the others. He knew that Boris is a hard person to go against and that Renier will fit in if he can bring this guy to them. "Well it's that or...you go against the lady with the gun that shot at you right now!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Park - Page 5 Sami-1

"Shut up Marcus, and what did I say about the Nicknames? Did you FORGET the lesson I gave you? You want another?!" she yelled at him. "No Stranger...if you want to 'prove yourself' you fight me. One on one." she glared at him. "If you manage to beat me, you can stay...I'll even pull some strings with the Don...but...if I beat you...you and Marcus leave...and if you set foot in Highend again...I'll kill the both of you...no mercy." she said, putting her hand gun away. "We have a deal...sharkbait?" she asked.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Highend // Park - Page 5 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier sighed.
i suppose i don't have room to bargain here, so very well... he exhaled and assumed what looked to be a combat stance.
and by the way... it's not sharkbait... it's
Plague ...

he popped his neck, which let out a sickening crunching noise as he did so.
i may not be the strongest physically, but i at least know how to defend myself... so come on then! he said tauntingly at Sami.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Pfft--" the twins scoffed at Renier's confidence as the two combatants prepared for battle. Jayden and Kayden were fully aware of how powerful Sami was--and they were pretty sure that this stranger didn't stand a ghost of a chance against her.
"Hey, check it out," Jayden grinned at Sophia, nudging her gently with his arm. "Dinner and a show." Each of the twins pulled a sandwich out of the picnic basket, beginning to eat as they turned their attention to what would soon be the battle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami smirked.
"You're going to regret this." she walked a bit away from the picnic, and then tapped her toes on the ground. Blades emerged from the sides, and she took a stance. "Make the first move then...I dare ya." she said, smirking.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier broke from his fighting stance and began doing stretching exercises.
oh thank goodness, you're giving me time to prepare, i was worried if i didn't limber up i was going to pull a muscle at a bad time... give me a few minutes then would ya doll face and then it can be your turn. he said as he continued with his stretching routine.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Whatever.." Sami said, crossing her arms, letting him do what he wanted. She could wait.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Highend // Park - Page 5 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia watched as Sami took control and started figuring things out, a small smile on her face. She knew that the other woman would teach him a lesson for his rude words...! Though she remained fairly quiet as they started preparing to fight, she heard everything the twins said thanks to her position in between them, and a few times their words caused her to giggle quietly. As Jayden mentioned food again however, she realized just how hungry she actually was, and she started poking through what was there in search of something. Eventually, she just decided on a sandwich like the twins had, and began eating daintily while she too waited for things to begin. "The only shame is it probably won't last long..." she murmured quietly to the boys.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

after a few minutes of stretching, he was satisfied and once again assumed a fighting stance... his eyes scanned the room while he thought.
it'll be rather hard to win this... not only am i unarmed, tired, and hungry... im also without my chems and drugs and my old wounds have yet to heal thoroughly... she'll be difficult to disarm as is... and she seems to be fairly resilient to taunting... the hands should be easy enough to deal with... though women always seem to have those sharp finger nails... those should be nothing more than cosmetic injury though, her kicking attacks are going to be the determining factor here... which means this fight would be severely more advantageous for me to disable at least one of her legs from being able operate fully... in lieu of doing that, keeping in too close for kicking would be my next best bet, though that poses it's own risks as well, who knows what other weapons she may possess which i am unaware of, with unknown factors being added, im my current state i'll only have about a %17-43 chance of being successful against this opponent... he thought, this entire thought process only took him a couple of seconds as he sized up his opponent.

he charged at her head on, attempting to predict what her moves would be with such a tactic and coming up with counter measures as he charged, his goal here was to get as close to her as possible in hopes of reducing her combat capability.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami jumped over him, flipping and landing behind him. She yawned.
"Is that all?" she asked. "This is starting off very boring. Spice it up a little will ya?" she asked

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier smiled.
he spun around to face Sami again.
he assumed a ready stance and began inching towards her, she was somewhat more limber than he had anticipated.
odds shifted, current success rate is now %14-39... he thought to himself as he drew himself within range.
man, you're limber and agile... you must work out a lot... makes me wonder how firm your breasts are because of it... he said jokingly.

in one swift movement, he stepped and leaned his body forward pulling his which quickly closed the gap between them as he drew his right hand back. opening his hand flat and tensing the muscles within it and using his forward momentum, he attempted to jab an abdominal nerve cluster with his fingers would would cause her abdomen to severely cramp, in hopes of at least for a moment limiting her mobility, while at the same time stomping his forward foot down on her shoe to try and keep her in place.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami grinned.
"Metal boots bitch." she said, and moved only slightly to the side, grabbing the arm that went in for the attack. She got a grip on it and then got him in a lock, nearly breaking the arm. She kept it there for a little bit, and then swung him down. She shook her head. "Mind tricks don't work. I heard it all before. Therefore, don't care." she said.

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

Jayden took off his hat, letting it sit on his lap as he ate, then both of the twins each laid their heads onto each of Sophia's shoulders as she was sitting between them. The two of them continued to eat their sandwiches as they watched the fight unfolding.
"This thing's pretty much over before it's even begun," Jayden commented, after chewing and swallowing a bite of his sandwich.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

looks like im outmatched for strength as well... this gets worse by the second... he thought to himself
Renier used the momentum from sami's swing to push himself forward and behind sami, going for the rear collar of her coat to pull her backwards in an attempt to slam her on the ground.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia blinked in surprise as the twins laid their heads on her shoulders, a faint blush coloring her cheeks. She tried to pretend that it didn't effect her though, merely continuing to eat slowly. She ended up holding a hand over her mouth though as she heard Jayden, trying not to laugh with a mouthful of food. After she swallowed, though with a small struggle, she smiled- though she didn't turn her head, since she was smart enough to realize that would be rather embarrassing. "It's Miss Monroe, of course it was."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami let herself be swung, but then smirked. She turned on her boots, the propellion system kicking in, and she flew across the ground, holding Renier's arm as she flew. Then up, up, up, up they went, overlooking the park.
"1....2..." she started to count, her grip on his arm slipping gradually. She intended to drop him.

People can be so cruel
[/quote][/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

using quick thinking, Renier grabbed his long hair and attempted to wrap it around Sami's neck, pulling on the end with his free arm.
blood was starting to drip through the sleeve of the arm Sami was holding, it smelled unlike normal blood, it smelled foul.
damn... the stitching is letting go...

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"3-GAH!" she felt his hair, of all things, go around her neck. She struggled a little, but this wasn't going to stop her. Quickly, she went into her jacket and pulled out a knife. With it, she cut Renier's hair away, and her other arm let go of him as well. She grabbed what remained of his hair, and flung him down toward the ground. She started to cough. "If he screams help, I'll save him...otherwise...let's him die." she thought to herself, rubbing her neck.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier did not scream as he fell he calmed himself and let his body go limp.
this may hurt a bit... he thought.

he impacted on the outer branches of a tree, breaking through the branches as he fell, hitting the ground with a thud.
he did not move for several seconds.
hmm... only rebroke three ribs and tore only some of my stitching open again... went better than expected...

he took a deep breath and began to stand up again, his shirt was ripped from the tree, revealing his torso to be covered scars, burns, bruises, and gashes which had been stitched up, several of which looked infected while others had been ripped open and were starting to bleed again.

after he had fully stood again, he turned and looked at Sami.
if-... if you're quite done flying around... i'd like to continue this fight... he said breathing somewhat more heavily.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Ugh, gross! C'mon, man, we're eatin' here!" Jayden objected as he saw Renier's many infected injuries. "You're never gonna beat her, guy! Just go take a hike already!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"He wants to continue? He fell like...2 stories!" she said. She turned the boots off and landed gracefully on the ground. "Why don't you just say you lost and leave? You look like you already have?" she asked, crossing her arms.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 am

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

Highend // Park - Page 5 186897

Matt watched in everlasting silence, although he was starting to not like this guy more and more. How dare he speak to Sami and the other girl the way! Then the fight happened, now this was Matthew's favorite thing to see. He loved to watched Sami fight because it filled him with such passion. She was like a glass cannon. Powerful, but if you hit her in the right spot, she could fall in battle. He worried for her, so he trained until he could keep up with her and save her when that time happened. He felt no need to step in for he knew that Sami had this under control. "Did... Try to strangle her with his hair?" he asked, wondering if he saw the correctly as he took a sandwich. "Sami are you okay?" he asked, worried since that frankly surprised him.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As Sophia caught sight of the wounds scattered over Renier's body, she wrinkled her nose and started to turn her head to the side- only to realize that put her face in rather close proximity to Jayden's. She blushed darker- but he was much better looking than Renier, she had to admit. So despite her embarrassment, she kept her face turned to the side, only nibbling at her sandwich now. "Ew..." she breathed quietly, a tiny frown on her face.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:28 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

because... if i admit defeat here... then how can i expect to bring justice to this rotten world in the future? how can i expect to have the strength to atone for what i've done to it? he said with anger in his voice.

He began to psyche himself up, forcing an adrenaline rush within himself to alleviate the pain and exhaustion.

how can i expect to change anything if i quit now; if i surrender against you?! he began walking towards Sami, fists clenched and blood dripping off his arms.

for so many years i was complacent with following another's orders... well for once i refuse to listen, and if that costs me my life, than so be it... his walk was gradually speeding up into full charge.
If i am to lose and fail, i'd rather die at this point than live with that... he shouted.

he charged at Sami and went to punch her with all the strength he could muster square in her jaw, he didn't care if she would retaliate, his only desire right now was to hit her as hard as he could.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next