Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) Empty Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 pm

The Highend Bar gives off the vibe of an expensive and rather upper echelon establishment, it fits the image of The Family quite well. In reality however, it cells nothing but cheap liquor. The old bar was practically destroyed, along with its rather expensive merchandise. Now Highend is left with a cheap bar, set up in the middle of a construction zone. Just like everywhere else, it maintains the illusion of perfection, but is far from it.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"ANOTHER!" came a dramatic shout as the glass came slamming down to the table, much to the bartender's horror and relief at seeing that the glass didn't break. Kayden had just slammed back another drink, and was snickering, seeming quite proud of himself. "I've always wanted t' do that, ya know?" Grinning, he turned and looked at Sophia before speaking again, seeming awfully excited. He'd gotten this bottle of drink as a gift from Eve, after all, for all his hard work--keeping hoards of land sharks full of food was no easy task, after all. "Isn't sparklin' cider just the BEST?! LIKE SERIOUSLY--it's like--the joyful tears of baby land sharks gathered together and mixed with golden boat nectar--INTO THIS GLORIOUS THING--isn't it just swell--" All of a sudden, Kayden grew quite adamant, giving the bartender an irritated look and snapping, "HEY! Didn't I ask for another?!" He then immediately became placid again as he looked back at Sophia and smiled as if nothing had happened at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:50 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) Flirt59_zps1964502f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia giggled slightly as Kayden shouted for another drink, finding it rather amusing as she hung onto his arm tightly, grinning and simply enjoying her time around him. So what if he was crazy? That just made things fun! "Of course," she replied, finding everything he did or said simply the most entertaining thing ever- so... she was a little off her rocker- she didn't care! As long as she had Kayden... "You're so silly!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:07 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"You want anythin' t' drink, Sophia?" Kayden asked, looking at Sophia inquisitively and grinning. "Anything ya want, Sophia! Really--anything--and if they don't have it, I'll just sock th' bartender in th' face! HOW GREAT'LL THAT BE?!" Kayden gave a big huge grin to Sophia, seeming to think like his plan was absolutely foolproof.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia laughed in amusement as Kayden suggested he'd sock the poor bartender if he didn't have what she wanted, slowly shaking her head. "No need for that- after all, if they don't have it... How am I going to get it? Punching him won't get it," she pointed out, giving a small, teasing pout before giggling softly. "All I want is water though- promise." Surely they had that- right?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:02 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Hey, you heard th' lady!" Kayden called to the already-stressed-out-enough bartender. "Water! With ice--nice ice! None of that fakey fake ice!" Frankly, the bartender had no idea what fakey fake ice was.
Kayden then turned to look at Sophia, smiling at her.
"So--how's your day been? Good? Bad? Sorta kinda maybe in between?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, something started breathing over Sophia, loud breathing, in and out, in and out. A loud moan followed, and something that could possibly be heard as a stomach growling, a very big stomach. It was Juan, the genius Land Shark. He continued to breathe over her "JUAN HUNGRY..." he moaned, not really to anyone in particular. Actually, his eyes were not focused upon anything in particular, they just looked blank. Of course, it would take more than 5 seconds for anyone to respond to the land shark, so he decided he needed to eat. Juan started munching on Sophia's skirt, grumbling as he did so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden kind of stared at the big land shark for a moment, really not at all put-off by him being there--but he raised his eyebrows when the shark started nomming on Sophia's skirt.
"JUAN! You--I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE AN ASS MAN! But--but  c'mon man--Sophia's ass is mine--you can't have it...How abooouuut...THAT ASS!" Kayden stood up, dramatically pointing to a random woman across the room. "GO BASK IN THE PILLOWY CUSHION THAT IS THAT RANDOM BROAD'S ASS."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia had been grinning and about to answer Kayden's question about her day when suddenly... there were some very suspicious noises coming from behind her. Now- she'd been around Kayden a lot recently, and she had a pretty good idea of who- what?- was behind her. That did not keep her, however, from sort of shrinking down in her seat and pressing closer to Kayden, hoping to go unnoticed- but... it seemed this wasn't the case. As she felt a strange tugging and such on her skirt, she frowned, before slowly looking down at the land shark. "..." For a moment, all she did was stare- before she scowled and gently swatted Juan on the nose. Multiple times. "No! Bad Juan! I will not allow you to eat my skirt!! I don't care if you're Kayden's favorite, this is mine! Go- bad land shark!" she scolded, then trying to tug her skirt from the shark's mouth. It would probably be ruined now... damn shark! Another wasted skirt... Though she did hear what Kayden said, and she blushed softly all the same, she was a bit concerned for the woman he'd directed Juan to- so, when nobody was looking, she started making subtle movements for her to run for it. She did NOT want to be there when the shark actually decided to go after her...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan blinked as Kayden spoke to him, of course he really didn't understand what he was saying, something about other things? Something thing...? Juan was confused, but he did point at someone else. Then Sophie swatted at him, causing the landshark to let go "Uuuurkkk...!" he whined as he backed away. The landshark started shaking its head, like a dog who's nose had just been flung at. Juan then, blinking again, just walked over to a corner of the room, just standing there, staring into nothingness blankly. His stomach growled again "JUAN HUNGER..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden watched Juan walk into the corner of the room and could tell that the guy was--well, hungry. As he always was. He paused for a second, then stood up.
"Excuse me for a moment," he said to Sophia politely before walking out of the door of the bar. A minute or so later, he came back holding...a severed arm. Oh.
He walked over to where Juan was in the corner, offering the shark the arm, ready to pull his hand back to avoid his own hand from getting chomped.
"Luuunch."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As soon as Juan let go of her skirt, Sophia started examining it, pouting some as she saw the obvious tear marks and the hunks of missing fabric that the shark's teeth had caused. Wonderful- just... wonderful... She scowled over at the shark before blinking, watching as Kayden left the building for a moment. She kind of just sat there, her fingers poked through some of the holes in her skirt as she waited... And then he came back. With a severed arm. Which, if she was honest, didn't really surprise her. She watched him for a moment before hopping to her feet and smoothing down her skirt, trying to see what was left of it. Which... really wasn't much. She pouted and blushed before taking off her jacket and tying it around her waist, hoping to cover herself before she sat back down, waiting for Kayden.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Juan
Jaws

Juan stood there, vacantly blinking until Kayden started swinging an arm in his face "HM...." he then lunged his mouth out at the arm, grabbing with with his teeth and ripping it out of Kayden's arm. He devoured it viciously, ripping it apart, bits and pieces of the arms being slung around the room. Juan finished "HRM..." he shook his head "LUNCH..." the shark grumbled again, before looking over to Sophia with the left side of his face.

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia frowned a little as she felt a few bits of arm landing on her, quickly brushing them off and getting a damp napkin to wipe off the blood that remained. Then she turned to look and see what was taking Kayden so long... and saw that Juan was eying her up again. She glared fiercely over at the shark, her hand moving down to clutch her jacket tightly. If he took one step over here... She would definitely take that off. She'd rather be seen in her undies than lose that jacket...! ... Besides. Kayden would help... right? ... Though she wanted to prove she could handle the shark herself...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Juan
Jaws

Juan blinked, then took a step forward to Sophia, he then walked faster, and faster. Then when he got to Sophia, face to face, he spoke "JUAN WANT BABY OTTERS." he spoke, just standing there, staring at her blankly. Juan really liked eating baby otters, most likely due to something that Kayden had done at some time in the past. Juan just stood there, demanding baby otters, and if she were to move back or move anywhere for that matter, he'd follow her, simply asking her for baby otters more.

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

The instant Juan took a single step towards her, Sophia moved her jacket, setting it on the counter gently and using her hands to sort of cover up as she glared at the land shark with mild annoyance. "Your breath reeks of corpses- get back- ugh- I don't have any baby otters, seriously- that's so nasty- poor babies-" She sort of sputtered out words as she tried to shove Juan back some, even swatting at his nose again- though gently, since she didn't want to upset Kayden. Sometimes, she really worried he liked these sharks more than he did her... Which made her have a bit of a grudge against them. "No baby otters! And if you eat my skirt again, I swear to god you will regret it...!!" Yeah- it's safe to say she was done with his shit.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Juan
Jaws

Juan continued to get close to her, he back away and whimpered when she swatted at his nose, but he returned soon after. He tilted his head to the side when she talked about her skirt "SKIRT...? WHAT IS... SKIRT? CAN JUAN EAT...?" he asked, Juan did not have a very good understanding of the English language. It was VERY VERY VERY easy for him to misinterpret practically anything said to him. He got closer his nose poking the top of her head "JUAN HAVE BABY OTTERS NOW...!?"

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

"You already ate most of it you jerk!" Sophia shrieked, scowling as the shark only moved closer. Ugh- he was such a pain...!! She honestly didn't see how Kayden could deal with him. Then again, Kayden was insane- so, it did kind of make sense. It was annoying though- really, really annoying. When Juan sort of poked her in the head with his nose, she sighed heavily, crossing her arms and glaring. "I do not have any... baby... OTTERS!" she snapped icily, before simply standing up and scooting over to the chair Kayden had been in- it gave her a little room. Right...? Unless the shark followed her. Oh brother.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:22 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

As this conversation between his girlfriend and his giant land shark friend was going down, Kayden seemed to be searching his clothes for something--possibly something he'd stashed away--until suddenly, he found it--he pulled out a dead baby otter. The last dead baby otter, to be exact! There was a serious shortage of baby otters--Kayden had no idea why.
"Hey! Phil--I mean, Juan! Catch!" Kayden called before grinning and tossing the baby otter up into the air to see if the shark could catch it. If he caught it, then he would get more awesome land shark points!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:33 am

Juan
Jaws

Juan blinked blankly, not really understanding what Sophie was trying to convey to him "SO... BABY OTTER...?" he asked, getting closer, it seemed he was following her everywhere. He really wanted that baby otter, and he seemed to be fixed onto the idea that SHE could supply baby otters. And then Kayden tossed a baby otter into the air. Juan caught it in the air, jumping up and catching it in his Jaws. Juan swung it around for awhile, letting some of its blood and guts flying all over the room before he swallowed the baby otter whole "HMMMM... JUAN NO HUNGER..." he spoke, no longer hungry.

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden nimbly stepped back out of the way of the flying guts and blood, smiling proudly as Juan downed the baby otter.
"Not hungry anymore? Good!" he gave a big grin at the large shark man. "Means that you can quit pervin' on my girlfriend now, yeah? Awesome!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

"... Whatever..." Sophia mumbled grumpily, turning her back to the shark and her boyfriend and crossing her arms. Of course he wouldn't listen to her. Nobody ever did... She sat there and pouted for a while, even when she felt a few drops of blood from the baby otter splattering onto her cheek. It seemed she was rather annoyed... she didn't even move to wipe it off her face, instead resting her crossed arms on the bar and slowly sliding down to rest her chin on them, letting out a heavy sigh. So annoying... Sometimes, she really wondered why she had been put in charge of a family- a lot of times it didn't seem like she had the skills to lead anyone... and even if she did, people didn't take her seriously- ugh. At this point, she was seriously considering leaving to take a bath... she could really use the relaxation.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Juan
Jaws

Juan blinked when Kayden seemed to cheer in Juan's eating of the baby otter "YES..." he replied, he was not hungry, thus he did not need anything from these people. So then Juan decided it would be best to leave "JUAN LEAVE NOW..." he muttered as the land shark began to move across the room. He walked through tables, tossing them aside, people ran out of his way, practically everything moved away once coming into contact with the land shark. And then he walked through the door, making a hole in it, Juan did not believe in doors.
(EXIT)

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:33 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

After Juan left, Kayden sort of shuffled up behind Sophia, putting his hands onto her shoulders gently and peeking over her shoulder.
"Sorry that a giant awesome land-shark ate your skirt and stuff. On th' bright side, that skirt's gonna have some greatly improved mobility and airiness now, yeah?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As Sophia felt Kayden's hands on her shoulders, she tensed a little, wondering what he was going to do- before she gave a small sigh, burying her face in her arms. "... If I wanted better mobility and airiness I could have just gone without, Kayden..." she mumbled, before she reached forward and grabbed her jacket again, wrapping it around her waist once she deemed the article of clothing would be safe from Juan. Then, she turned to look at her boyfriend, still seeming a bit bothered but slowly starting to calm down. "... I'm just so... tired... of... I... never mind." She tried to explain, tried to say something, but... it wasn't worth it- she gave up with a sigh, once more resting her arms on the bar and hiding her face in them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next