Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park - Page 6 Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:42 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Park - Page 6 Sami-1

Sami sighed.
"Moron..." she said, and hit the floor as he tried to punch her, and then swept both her feet toward his like a break dancing move. Then she kicked up, flipping and landing on her feet. "Hmph..."

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:00 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Highend // Park - Page 6 Renier28p2_zpsde1581a8

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier felt his punch connect with nothing and began to fall forward, he felt his feet get hit by Sami's which only made him fall forward faster.
he did not think, he hit the ground hard while at the same putting each of his legs to either side of sami and using them to grab around them in a lock, if successful, he would attempt to twist to knock her down on her face.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:05 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami felt the lock and felt like she was gonna go down, finally, but caught herself. She placed her hands FIRMLY on the ground, holding herself up.
"Not...a damn....chance!" she grunted, and used the lock to her advantage, swinging her legs, and him, away.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:18 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier released before he could be fully thrown, using the momentum to unstably get back onto his feet,.
his breathing was heavier and it looked like there was a bit of blood coming out of his mouth.
fuck... im already well beyond my physical limits... he thought as he felt the pain once again creeping up on him.

he lifted his left arm to his mouth and bit it hard, drawing blood, he used this pain to force more adrenaline into his system.
he went over to where he had set his toolbox down and opened it, pulling out the large wrench he had found previously.
this won't be an approved use for this wrench... but it'll do...

he charged at Sami again with wrench in hand, stopping short and using his speed to kick up some dirt in her face before swinging his wrench at her.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:07 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"A fucking wrench?" she asked. "Like...for serious?" she sighed. "Not gonna work." she watched as he kicked dirt in her face. Not even a flinch. The woman tried to have NO distractions when in a fight. Dirt in the eyes as well. Her eyes began to water on their own as she jumped over the strike, flipping and doing an axe kick on him.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier caught her axe kick on his shoulder, which let out a bit of a crunching noise as it cracked.
the point of that wasn't to blind you, it was to make a hole to give you a bad footing when you landed... he said smiling.
his vision was beginning to go dark, he had been keeping this up for too long and the blood loss and pain were catching up to him finally.

i won't be able to last much longer... but the hell if im going to give up now...
he swung his wrench somewhat clumsily, aiming for the side of her torso this time.

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:38 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami rose an eyebrow.
"Dude...are you sure?" she sighed. "Just...die already." she unleashed one last kick on him.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:03 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

dammit... nooooo... renier couldn't dodge this kick, it struck the side of his head and sent him flying several feet, landing in a disheveled pile.

Renier began to pick himself up off the ground. his breathing was very labored.
... it's going to take... more than a kick to kill me... huh... what is this?...
Renier's body was was refusing to listen to him, his legs refused to let him stand again.
gi... give me just a moment... he said as he tried to force himself off of the ground.

he fell to the ground again and coughed painfully as some blood spurted out of his mouth.
he once again began trying to pick himself up, his vision was almost completely black now, he could barely see.
god dammit.. work you shitty legs... he said half yelling at his body through gritted teeth.
after much struggling, he managed to stand up again.
you... haven't won yet... he said towards Sami.
as soon as i get over there, im-.. his sentence was cut short, his exertion had finally caught up to him, he passed out standing up and collapsed forwards.

(knockout)

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 6 WElmj

Marcus watched as the fight went on. He knew that Sami would win, but he was surprised of how much tenacity Renier had of not giving up. He did a small clap after the man fainted. "Well that surely was something, wouldn't you all say? I mean even though he was at a huge disadvantage, he never gave up! A very nice determination he has!" Marcus smiled and looked at the others for their response.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami sighed.
"There...now...both of you leave, as per the agreement." she said. "Both you, and Marcus. Leave. Don't bother coming back."

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Highend // Park - Page 6 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

The twins both applauded Sami, grinning, their heads both still laying on Sophia's shoulders. Jayden happened to turn, looking at how close Sophia's face was to his, and gave her the best suave smile he could manage.
"Cash or check?" he asked her, knowing that she wouldn't understand the slang, most likely. His brother gave a small chuckle, knowing exactly what his brother meant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 6 WElmj

Marcus tilted his head in confusion. "Agreement? What agreement? I just thought you two were fighting for his initiation." Marcus was still confused about this whole fiasco.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"The deal was, if he won, then he could stay and join this picnic. If he lost, and he did, then you and him leave, and don't come back, ever." she said, crossing her arms. "So....get out." she said.

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:26 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 6 D2_Adell_9_Bust

Marcus was dumbfounded that kind of agreement was made. Where was he supposed to go? He didn't know any other places. He would get lost in the other areas. He looked at the twins with puppy dog eyes on his face. He didn't know what to do and hoped that the twins would know atleast something. That, or just to save his butt since he did save them back at Worms.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:02 am

Highend // Park - Page 6 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia kept her face turned aside, doing her best not to look at the battle that was going on. Really, she didn't want to end up looking at Renier's wounds again while she was still somewhat trying to eat. Though, she had lost a bit of her appetite thanks to her first glance at them. As the twins both started clapping, she blinked- but didn’t risk a look forward. She still couldn’t see Renier, and she wanted to keep it that way. So when Jayden turned his head and smiled at her, she couldn’t help but blush with how close he was- but she didn’t turn away. “Um… I don’t… understand… C-cash I guess…?” she mumbled quietly, picking a choice at random. Kayden’s chuckle left her wondering if she shouldn’t have asked for clarification first- but there was no backing out now. She waited with bated breath to see what she had just gotten herself into, only blushing more as she met Jayden’s eyes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

Well, Jayden was a bit too preoccupied with Sophia at the moment to really be paying attention to Marcus' situation--mostly because, as Sophia replied, he leaned over slightly, planting a quick kiss on her lips.
"Cash is just fine," he said to her, grinning.
Meanwhile, Kayden, was looking over at Marcus, who seemed quite distressed--and was making puppy dog eyes at them.

"Hey, man, a deal's a deal, ya know..." he said, shrugging. "I know that ya helped us out in the Worm battle 'n all--and we're grateful for that. But I mean...ya kinda sealed this one yourself..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"I won't say this again Marcus. Get.Out.Now." she said, slowly, glaring daggers at him. "A deal is a deal, now LEAVE!"

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Highend // Park - Page 6 Flirt64_zpsba1fd6c2

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia was completely unprepared for Jayden to lean over and kiss her like that, and so for a moment after he'd pulled away all she did was sit there and stare at him with wide eyes, a blush coloring her cheeks a bright red. And then she lifted a hand to cover her mouth, looking away quickly in embarrassment. "I... w-well then... um... I... Y-yes... it's quite f-fine..." she sputtered quietly, trying to figure out a way to show that despite her embarrassment... she wasn't upset with what he'd done. Finally, she just lowered her hand and offered him a timid smile, completely ignoring Marcus and the others.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Park - Page 6 D2_Adell_5_Bust

Marcus was flabbergasted. Not even the twins could help him!? Even after all the trouble he went through to rescue them!? He stared at Sami, anger in his eyes. He first thought that this woman was ok, but no...shes a jerk in his eyes. He looked to see if any of the others had any way of sincerity in them. No. They were all too busy glossing over themselves. Wasn't this supposed to be like a family? Like the name of the faction The Family! Just what was the point of that letter he got that day that promised him a happy life...and a family!? He didn't care much about that letter, just the part of him being in a family made his heart smile! Marcus dreamt of getting along fine with everyone, like a family he always wanted, only to get his dreams crushed again.

Marcus touched his chest with one of his glove, still feeling the scar that was there from his parents. It wasn't just sadness this time, it was also with shock and...anger. Anger that nobody ever really cared about him. Nobody ever wanted to hang with him. Nobody ever wanted to talk to him. No. He was always just ignored. Marcus flicked his gloves and fired a small fireball at the pond, watching it sizzle before staring up at the stars. They looked like they were fine being a family. All of those stars contempt with one another. Sure they were hot gas, but they seem like nice hot gas. "I understand clovers...nobody wants me here...I'll be all alone again..." Suddenly without a moment of hesitation, Marcus screamed on top of his lungs, "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Marcus walked over to the unconscious body of Renier and started to kick his sides. He didn't care if it hurt the man more, he kept on kicking. After about a minutes worth of letting out steam, he picked up the man on his collar. He stared at the ground for a bit before finally looking up. There were heavy tears coming out of his eyes, his face all red as well. He stared at everyone for a bit before yelling, "MEANIES! MEANIES! MEANIES! YOU'RE ALL MEANIES! NONE OF YOU CARE! YOU ALL JUST CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE ELSE! NO ONE CARES ABOUT MARCUS! YOU ALL CAN JUST GO SUCK ON HOT GAS!!!" Marcus used one of his hands to fire a stream of fire and flew off with Renier. He didn't know where to go. Being a hobo didn't sound that pleasing and he knew that he couldn't go back to Worm's. They would instantly recognize him and attack him! Was there anyone that could help him feel like he was in a family? Tears kept on rolling down while screams could be heard from him as he flew away from Highend.

*Exit*

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:00 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Renier, being unconscious and all, didn't do anything interesting, and instead went with marcus because it's not like he had any say in it this time...

[exit]

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:12 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

Jayden grinned, pulling Sophia a little bit closer and nuzzling up to her affectionately, before his attention was taken by Marcus suddenly shouting at them. Both of the twins watched Marcus in surprise.
"Talk about a tantrum..." Kayden muttered after Marcus left with Renier, raising his eyebrows a bit, unimpressed. "What a sore loser..." Whatever sympathy the twins had for Marcus before, was gone after that outburst.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:35 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia only blushed more as Jayden started cuddling up to her, but she wasn't pushing him away. In fact, she was still smiling softly, despite being somewhat embarrassed. But then Marcus started yelling and she jumped in surprise, frowning and clutching nervously onto the twins' sleeves. He wasn't on their team anymore though... which meant she wasn't as nervous around him. She relaxed once he'd gone, slowly loosening her hold on the boys. "W-well then... I guess... w-well... w-we still have some food..." she suggested meekly, nodding to the basket and the food still inside before glancing to Sami. She wasn't sure if anyone would even still be interested in their picnic, after what had happened... but she figured she could at least mention it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO COME BACK, I'LL KILL YOU!" she yelled at them, and then sat down on the blanket again. "I believe it's time to have that picnic now. Let's begin." she said, and started to look through the basket, and get some food from it.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

The twins grinned, continuing to eat their sandwiches, up until they both finished at around the same time.
"Nobody around t' bother us now--you sure showed them who's boss, Miss Monroe," Kayden said to the redhead.
"Too bad that Boris isn't eatin' with us, though--wonder what happened that made 'im all sad all of a sudden," Jayden added as he took another sandwich from the basket.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia flinched slightly as Sami yelled after the Marcus and Renier, glancing after them a moment before shifting and getting comfortable where she was again. Her cheeks were still tinged pink, but the blush was fading quickly now that things were back to normal. She still had a half a sandwich held in her hand, but she didn't seem interested in eating it; instead she picked at the bread, looking down at her lap nervously and quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next