Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Park

+4
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Highend // Park - Page 7 Empty Re: Highend // Park

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:22 am

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

Highend // Park - Page 7 186897

Matt had no comment. He picked up a sandwich and began to eat. That yelling session sent a surge through his body. "So... Did you know that there is a correct way of pealing a banana? Apparently you have to peal it from the end that isn't the stem. You Pinch it like this, and... There we go! See how easy that was? And it did the cartoon thing where it's a perfect three way peel... Interesting huh!?" Matt said since he couldn't handle the awkward silence anymore! So he decided to show off his knowledge.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Park - Page 7 Sami-1

Sami sighed, rolling her eyes.
"Matt...the normal way to peel a banana is just fine. It doesn't need to be fancy." she said, eating her buttered roll. "I'm trying to enjoy myself. Pardon if I am a little curt." she said.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 am

Mathew Hull

The Hammer aka Badass *Self proclaimed*

Highend // Park - Page 7 186897

"The Monkey way is considered fancy!? I should get myself a monkey suit then." Matt said as he ate the banana. "Besides I thought it was something interesting, and I think it easier then the other way..." he concluded with a smile. "Soooo... Nice day today right? Thanks for letting me join, I don't get invited to much things... Mostly cause I'm new." he said wanting to keep a conversation going. He wanted to learn everything he could about these guys.

Please call me Matt. Call me Matthew and you die...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
-------------------------------------
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

The twins looked up to the sky, seeing how dark it had gotten, and yawned. Nighttime had leapt upon them so quickly...
Kayden gave a big yawn, which then ended up making Jayden yawn in turn.

"Man, how long've we been out here...?" Kayden asked, looking to the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:49 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia resisted the urge to yawn as well after the twins both had, but eventually she failed. Covering her mouth with a hand, she wondered just how long it really had been... "A few hours at least, I think..." she murmured quietly in response, tugging her jacket tighter around herself to ward off the chill of night. "We should all probably head off to bed soon, I guess..." she added, biting her cheek gently. Sleep did sound like a good idea...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Park - Page 7 Sami-1

Sami nodded, eating her food slowly and enjoying it.
"It was because of the stupid fight." she said. "If that asshole Marcus and then other guy didn't come in, then we would have been in bed a long time ago." she said.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Highend // Park - Page 7 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

The twins looked at each other, then shrugged, before they both stood.
"I think that we're gonna turn in, then. Can't be gettin' too tired." Jayden adjusted his fedora, as he and his brother prepared to leave and go back to their apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

(Alright timeskip for now, from this post on it is two weeks later in the RP.)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:43 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 EmiyaKiritsugufull1344895_zps945fdbd6

Atticus Benedict

Can you feel it? The adrenaline? Isn't it great?! LET'S RIDE BITCHES!!!

Atticus was walking with Eve in the Park, smiling as they walked. He sat down on a bench, and yawned.
"Man.." he said, leaning back and closing his eyes. "It's been a long day. I'm so wiped." he said, looking into the sky now as he sat. Atticus had become Eve's personal guard...and also her boyfriend. Paul was still a guard as well, but upon Eve's Request, they were allowed to have time alone. Atticus let out a relaxing sigh, and just enjoyed the breeze with his lady love.

Highend // Park - Page 7 Fdf6b03e88a55dee2b83a6f39a0061c11235330242_full
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:15 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 Mybab_zpsa67de31c

darling, how i`d love
to become your suicide blonde
to lie beside my Romeo, o'what a wicked way to go!

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。

Eve plopped next to Atticus on the bench, gently intertwining their arms and letting her head rest on his shoulder.
"Telll me about it ~ " She sighed, nuzzling her face into his neck and giving it a soft kiss. Her change of relationship status had done a rather pleasant switch on her schedule - she now had an excuse to take time away from all the killing and spend time with Atticus! Not like they were ever apart for long, anyway. She made sure of that. The blonde took a second to study the clash of their colors. They didn`t even plan this stuff! Perfection much? They were made for each other, obviously! Eve wrapped her arms around Atticus, her legs kicking happily as a pleasant breeze rolled by them. "High End is soooo much better than the crummy inner city, right? I heard the bitch from Vulture Team killed your old boss, too -- It`s almost like he never existed~!" She gave a small giggle, "Good thing too. He could`ve developed into a reeeeeal pain in our necks~"  

。。 __________________________________________________________________________________________ 。。
Mrs. White`s theme - Holy Orders III
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:30 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Park - Page 7 Sven

Paul was sitting in a bush behind the two, watching them ever so carefully. These last two weeks have been a hellhole for him. Just no booze, no smoking and even no chicks! Gah he could feel himself going crazy over this but he knew he had to! Paul was panting heavily behind the bushes. He used one of his hands to cover his mouth so the noise wouldn't come out. He barely slept as well. The maximum he ever slept one night was about two hours. He usually took an hour rest, making sure that nothing ever happened between the two at nighttime. So far no funny business. Paul was used to with Eve dating guys, since it usually ended shortly so he always had time to do alcohol, drugs and babes. Something about her being with Atticus made him tick. He didn't want her to be used by this guy! He felt something always hitting his heart whenever they flirted. Maybe it was heartburn. He had bags underneath his eyes as well. Paul kept on watching even though at any second he might collapse.

"Booze, cigarettes, chicks, oh how I love them all!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus smiled and put his arm around her.
"Babe, that's not even the start." he said and smiled, holding her to him. "This is certainly a improvement....all thanks to you." he brought her to him and kissed her on the lips. He parted for a moment. "Paul's in the bushes watching us...what do you want to do?" he whispered softly, and then kissed her again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:44 am

darling, how i`d love

Eve giggled, smiling into the kiss Atticus delivered softly onto her pink lips.
"I`m doing the best I can~" She hummed, about to lean forward to kiss him again when he whispered something to her. She tensed, trying not to make her shock too noticeable. Drat, she hadn`t even noticed him...! She gently pecked his lips again, a soft hum of thought emitting from her. She reached behind her, taking out a handgun from.. her decorative bow? What? Okay then. She flickered the safety off, and fired a warning shot above them. "Iuno." She shrugged, still kicking her feet lightly.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Park - Page 7 Sven

Paul was watching when the two suddenly kissed. Gah! He felt his heart suddenly getting a ping attack on it! Gah! Another one as they kissed again. Man, this heartburn is really acting up on him! Paul kept on watching as Eve pulled out a gun. Huh? What is she doing? She suddenly firing a shot into the air. He felt like that was about him and that they knew. What gave that away! Well he sure wasn't going to move. Paul continued to pant harder, the tiring getting to him as he gazed onward toward them.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:33 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 Masaru120_zps9ea0457c

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko had persuaded Masaru to go with her on a walk to the park, wanting to simply relax in peace- but somewhere that wasn't their apartment. They'd been going on tons of dates the past two weeks, and though it was fun, she just wanted to take it easy. Holding his hand gently as they walked, she was smiling rather happily... at least until she heard the gunshot. Jumping in shock, she quickly looked around to try and find the source, her hand already reaching for a gun she had on her. It was faster than her katana, in most cases- but then she spotted Eve and Atticus. And then the strange unidentifiable shape in the bushes behind them, that was making loud and very creepy sounds. Was he... No way- She wrinkled her nose in disgust, automatically expecting the worse. Quickly letting go of Masaru, she held a finger to her lips before silently approaching Paul- though she didn't recognize him. She snuck up from behind, her footsteps silent on the grass- before she suddenly spun on one heel and aimed a solid kick right to Paul's temple, trying to knock him out.
She couldn't let the Don's daughter sit there with a creep behind her and her boyfriend after all!

Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:44 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 Masaru120_zps8a71252c

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Masaru watched as Mariko went to try to knock out Paul--and he ddin't try to stop her. Paul was being a total creep--and Masaru still hated him. So honestly, he didn't care if Mariko hurt the greenette. He stood there with arms crossed, waiting to see the outcome of Mariko's action. He was so proud of his wonderful girlfriend.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:53 am

Atticus Benedict

"I have a plan." Atticus mumbled. He kissed her again, and pretended to grope the woman, kissing Eve's neck. "Oh Eve...your soft skin is drawing." he muttered to her. "When I'm around you...I simply can't resist." He then looked at Mariko and Masaru. "Oh...hi." he said, as he awkwardly held the Don's daughter in his arms.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:05 am

Paul McAllister
Drunk Patchy Man

Highend // Park - Page 7 461165-sven_vollfied_of_black_cat_02

Paul kept on watching, not noticing his hat popping out of the bush. Man, he sucked at trying to be silent and secretive in hiding! He didn't notice the kick coming right towards him and connected to his face. Oof! Paul fell out of the bushes, his face all red from the hit. "Owwwwwwwwwww. Just what hit me!? Oh....hi there you...." Paul didn't really know names, well when sober anyway. He then looked at Atticus kissing Eve and what looked like....a grope! He felt his heart this time get a big ping! Man this heartburn sucked! Maybe it was a sign of him having a heart attack! He checked his heart. Nope, normal pulses. He got up and walked towards Eve and Atticus, all red and panting. "Just what do you think you're doing...to the daughter...of the Don!" Paul clenched a fist and stared at Atticus, wanting an explanation out of the man.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:30 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

"Why so protective, lecher?" Masaru asked Paul, raising an eyebrow at the greenette. "They look pretty happy together. Are you trying to spoil that? Do you know what I would do if somebody was stalking Mariko and I from the bushes? I'd punch them. A lot." He shook his head, then sighed. "Watching them from the bushes is really sketchy. Just leave them alone."
In all honesty, Masaru didn't know who Atticus was--but Eve didn't look at all distressed by him. In fact, she looked awfully content in his arms. And being in a relationship himself, Masaru didn't want to see any relationship at all getting broken up by a random creeper. So, he decided that he'd try to give them a hand.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 am

Highend // Park - Page 7 Masaru120_zps9ea0457c

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko straight up glared at Paul; why the hell was he still conscious? Had she misjudged how hard she kicked? She had recognized him now though, so she wouldn't try hitting him again for fear of losing her job, but she looked supremely unhappy as she stepped back over to Masaru and crossed her arms across her chest. "You were making weird noises too... Stop feeding off them and making up disgusting fantasies," she snapped, pouting a bit because she'd misjudged how hard she needed to kick him to knock him out.
Oh well. Next time she'd just kick harder.

"Besides, Miss Eve is perfectly capable of defending herself if this man does something she doesn't like."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Merix Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:56 am

Plague
Renier Cross
(Profile)

Highend // Park - Page 7 REniernew283_zps8b0792a0

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Renier arrived at the park, he was disappointed that Sami and the others weren't there, but at the same time, it was expected.

Oh, what was this? it appeared that some other drama was unfolding with some unfamiliar faces.

It'd be rude to watch this unfold, but at the same time, it'll be fun~! he thought to himself as a weird smile struck his face.

he walked and sat down at a bench facing away from the others, but still easily within earshot to listen in on the drama.
I'm in no rush today, might as well enjoy a free show. he thought.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< EXOSAA Frame Loadout >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EXOSAA Gauntlets:
EXOSAA Belt/Core:
EXOSAA Boots:

Merix
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Atticus Benedict

Atticus sighed.
"I wasn't groping her. See." he showed his hand, which was just behind her, no where groping her. "You're being a creeper. Come on Eve, let's go elsewhere ya?" he got up. "I really don't appreciate this stalking business. And you know this doesn't exactly look good to the Don either. He says that he doesn't like it. And you should stop. Right now." he took Eve's hand in his. He gave a thankful look to Masaru and Mariko. They seemed like a couple too...maybe they understood.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 pm

darling, how i`d love

Eve blinked at Atticus as he stated he had a plan. Before she could say anything to address it, he was smothering her neck with kisses, muttering some pretty questionable things in her ear. While she was aware this was part of this 'plan', her face flushed red on it`s own as she melted into Atticus` hands. He suddenly stopped, and again she didn`t have a chance to ask what was wrong when her attention was turned to Mariko and Masaru. "Hi!" She chimed to them radiantly, waving at them. Oh, they were just the cutest! The way she saw Mariko tease her little boyfriend was probably the most precious thing ever. She was actually quite envious of them, despite her own relationship with her driver. Oh, right. Paul. Eve`s eyebrows knitted in concern as she saw the redness on the greenette`s face - undoubtedly from the blow Mariko landed on him. She supposed that was what he got for creeping about in the bushes... regardless, she felt pretty bad. Her eyes flickered over to Masaru and Mariko again as they defended Atticus and Eve, nodding slightly in agreement. As Paul asked Atticus what he was doing with Eve, she frowned, allowing her boyfriend to answer for them. She looked up at him as he suggested they leave, hesitating before answering. "Y-Yeah... okay. Sure." She offered, allowing Atticus to take her hand and help her off the bench. She looked over her shoulder at Paul, disappointment present in her expression. "Paul.. you need to remember that I`m one of the Family`s top assassins. I can more than handle myself if someone does something I don`t like." She said to him irritably. Before, she had acknowledged Paul`s good intentions behind his actions, but now it was just coming off as plain offensive. She didn`t get her spot in the Council of Gentlemen just by being the Don`s daughter, after all. She earned that.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

Masaru was just about ready to punch Paul in the face--but then, he suddenly got a message from the Don, saying that all assassins needed to go to his office. He sighed, then looked to Mariko, showing her the message.
"We should go..."
Both Masaru and Mariko headed off, on their way to the Don's office.

*Exit Masaru and Mariko*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus smiled but then looked at his phone. He sighed.
"Looks like Daddy wants you hun." he said. He kissed Eve and then backed off. "Take care love. I'll be around." he smiled at her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next