Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"I usually just help the team that my friends are on..." he mused for a moment. The only person he had met that he knew for sure was on Worm was Kraven--and that guy had tried to kill him. On the other hand, friends and somewhat more sane people--emphasis on the somewhat--seemed to be plentiful in Vulture. "Hm..."
He looked up as Jo entered and spoke, then replied to her,
"She just passed out a minute or two ago. She had to take the antidote for a poison or something, I think."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy stuck her tongue out at Elliot and threw a leaf at him, but kept quiet after that, not wanting to piss him off cause she liked seeing him blow things up. Big explosions = respect. She did have to comment though

"I'll have to blow you up if you don't join us. Not cause of not joining, I just need something to blow up..."

She stated, then thought about it...Ryder had been so nice...she didn't blow up nice things....or nice people...

"Ok, maybe I won't but WE'RE your friends! Riiiiight? THE EARLY VULTURE GETS THE WORM! We're early Vultures!"

She said in a quieter voice, but still energetically. She shrugged at Jo.

"Gumby probably got to her...I just woke up and say her passed out! Crazy-flavored motherfucker..."

She stroked her plant and looked at Jo curiously.

"You should grow a ponytail goatee."

She suggested, thinking that Ryder's style would suit Jo for some reason.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:09 pm

[center]
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot was going to answer Jo, BUT everyone seemed to beat him to it "Oh... okay..." he said in a light whisper to himself, not wanting to really compete with them over stuff. Elliot looked to Jo, then to Bunny, then to Jo, then Bunny again, then Ivy, then Jo again, then Bunny, then Ryder. It was as if he wanted to confuse himself, he was just looking at everyone in boredom, then Ivy said Jo had to grow out a beard "I'm like... 50 percent sure she can't do that..." Elliot told her, why he wasn't 100% sure Jo couldn't grow a beard, no one could say. Elliot raised his hand, meaning he wanted to say something to Jo.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo followed along as Ryder and Ivy took turns explaining Bunny`s current condition. "Ah." She remarked, with a faint nod. With Elliot and Ivy in the same room, she felt a wave of uneasiness flowing in her body. Weird. Speaking of weird, Jo raised an eyebrow at Ivy as she mentioned growing a beard out like Ryder. "I`ll keep that in mind. Thanks." She commented, not really wanting to pay much mind to anything Ivy said at this point. She had only dealt with the enthusiastic greennete a few times, but she was already so done with her.

Her eyes flickered from Ivy to Elliot. "Only 50 percent?" She echoed with a befuddled expression. Elliot then raised his hand, implying he wanted to speak. Jokingly, Jo pretended to look over him, as if searching the room. "Uhh..." He eyes then landed on Elliot. "Oh. Yes, Elliot?"  

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 am

Ryder Mercy

At Ivy's mention of his facial hair, Ryder absentmindedly reached up and touched his goatee for just a moment, imagining what everyone else would look like with them. And honestly, they all looked quite ridiculous--not just anyone could pull off this style. In fact, he couldn't even remember why he had chosen to do this with his hair, but oh well--he liked it either way.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 am

[center]
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot kept raising his hand higher as Jo searched the room, almost standing up as she took longer, he even forgot about Bunny being on his legs because of it, causing her head to almost fall to the floor before ELliot caught her. When he was finally picked, Elliot nodded "What are we going to do now...? To Conqueror Worm...? After everyone is better... we need to prepare... for the next battle..." he asked Jo, yeah, it was getting time to plan now, they couldn't wait until the last second for this. They had to make plans fast, because Conqueror Worm wasn't going to give them the time to prepare for long, they were going to be anxious to strike back after what Elliot did.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked at Elliot and said

"She can do anything if she puts her mind to it!"

She then smiled at Jo and nodded

"You're welcome. For more fashion and style tips call 1-800-PONYTAIL GOATEES."

She said, before seeing Ryder touching his goatee and feeling the need to do the same...to him, of course. She went up to him and stroked the facial hair, acting as if it was completely normal.

"Elliot! You've gotta try this!"

She heard the whole asking for plans and paused the stroking, putting her own hand up this time.

"Me! Pick meee!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo looked at Elliot, taking a moment to consider her answer. "I don`t know... I mean, we`re still short like a whole 500 people... But I guess when we get that covered we should start thinking about supplies and stuff." She said to the blonde, averting her gaze to the floor as she thought about it. As she heard Ivy`s screech about Jo being able to grow facial hair if she believed, she simply nodded somberly. Her eyes perked back up as Ivy got up to stroke Ryder`s goatee. "Ivy; you need to relax for like, two seconds." She said, in relations to her injuries.

As Ivy then began to impatiently demand she be called upon too, Jo exhaled deeply. "Yes, Ivy?" 

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder sat there calmly, honestly not really caring much that Ivy was stroking his goatee, as odd as her actions were. He honestly really didn't mind much--it's not like it was annoying him. As the three others began working out their plan, he was silently seriously considering joining them--though the matter of getting out of Worm would be a tricky business--and not leaving Worm could get him labeled as a double agent, which would just end up even worse.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:01 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily woke up, sitting upright to get a better baring of where she was. She couldn't quite remember anything past being helped up by Duda, so she was somewhat confused. She looked around at everyone. "So, what's happening? A war is starting?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny groaned and moved a little bit. Her skin was covered in goosebumps, and color was returning to her face and body. It seemed like the poison was slowly getting out of her body. She moved a bit and got herself in a more comfortable position against Elliot, and kept resting herself.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy figured someone else would brief Lily, who had just woken up, so she just started saying HER idea to help in the war against Conqueror Worm.

"So basically: PLANTS."

She said, then paused for effect. She looked around excitedly then went on explaining

"I...experiment on my plants a lot. One of my babies, she grows super fast, but it's a thirsty-flavored motherfucker. I mean...it needs a lot of water..."

She wasn't sure if people would get what she was trying to say here, so she jumped up and down three times to clear her head then made a few very official and business-looking gestures with her hands.

"We put Hilda in their water supply, and they're kaputt! "

She cried, hoping the idea would be well accepted...She wanted to help, but normally Elliot did all the exploding, so she was left with little to do. She was also working on another, longer-term project, but that would take a while...Hilda was ready NOW!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:59 am

Ryder Mercy

"That actually sounds like it could work, if they didn't find out about it," Ryder nodded to Ivy.
Wait. Was he actually approving of a plan against his own alliance? Wow. Just how disloyal was he? Meh. It hardly mattered. He was thinking about joining these guys, anyway, if he would still be able to escape in the end. All of his friends were here, anyways.

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:03 am

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded to Jo "More people... yeah... we do need that..." Elliot was kinda confirming that to himself, he really had no idea how to help with that though. Elliot looked from person to person in the room, Ivy was still being annoying, and didn't listen to Jo AT ALL. Then Ivy got herself in the conversation "Yes... Conqueror Worm and Vulture Team, we're Vulture Team... and those in the 'join or die' mentality are Conqueror Worm." he explained to her "We really do need some... people..." he said before dosing off for a bit. Then Ivy said her plan, woah, that was actually a good idea "WAIT! Ivy... good idea! What!? Yeah... we should... do that."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:18 am

i`d give my life

Jo followed Ivy`s plan reluctantly, expecting something... well, Ivy-ish. Her eyebrows raised in surprise as she heard her actual plan. "Not bad..." She commented with a small smile. "But, Ivy, you sure you`re okay giving up one of your plants?" She paused, "... Er, your really okay with using Hilda for this?" She corrected herself in a concerned tone. Ivy did a lot of crazy things with her plants. But she`d never seen the girl willing give one up.

Oops. Almost forgot Lily. The small soldier had suddenly popped up from her sleep, and Jo looked over to her as soon as she was done with Ivy. "Something like that. We`d like to make another move as soon as possible - before they can get to us first, I mean - but, we`re missing a few essentials. Supplies, more people, trained soldiers..." Her eyes focused on Lily, as if she were directing talking about her. "We could really use all the help we could get. Especially if we could recruit someone to train footmen...?" Hint hint, nudge nudge.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 4 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily smirked at Jo. "I get what your saying. I'll join you guys I guess." She thought for a moment or so. "I'll also be needing equipment, and I will be taking my pick of the litter for a personal squad. I'll also try to train some commandos for you. A small squad of properly trained soldiers can easily out match a larger group of footmen." She stood, still a little shaky from her earlier fever. "Would you be able to lead me to your canteen or kitchen and then to your equipment room? I would like to see what I have to work with."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:35 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked proud as people actually listened to what she had to say. She listened to Jo and nodded up until she heard about giving away plants...

"Who said anything about giving away?!"

She cried, looking horrified.

"I was gonna camp out with Hilda!"

So THAT was the crazier part of the plan...She grinned up at the rest of the team...Realistically speaking there was no way she could stay with the plant and survive, especially since it was way more difficult to hide a plant AND a girl than it was to hide JUST a plant...But Ivy didn't see the problem.
She paid attention to Jo and Lily, nodding energetically

"YAY! SOLDIERS!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 am

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot seemed to like where this is going, he approached Lily "The kitchen and bar are on the first floor... up." he told her "The armory is on the third floor, down... you'll have free access to the armory." he informed her rather quickly. But then Elliot started to think, no, the job wasn't done quite yet "We have training with Lily.. but we still lack numbers... we need... at least a gang... or someone capable of recruiting and leading people in ... gang wars..." Elliot slowly walked towards Ryder and started to nudge at him "Eh? Eh? EHHHH!?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:48 am

Ryder Mercy

"Huh?" Ryder looked to Elliot. "Y-Yeah...I guess I could do that...my entire gang's in a different prison, though...except Wynn buuuut let's not mention that guy. Yeah? Yeah. Either way, I'd be fine with helping..." He sighed, knowing that he'd have to tell them about his previous affiliation sooner or later. "Alright, but first, I guess I should let you guys know--I originally signed up for Worm because they were all 'ohh, let's get out and shit' and I was like 'hey that's kinda cool' except that now I've kinda realized that they're all assholes that dress like nuns and want to shoot me and stuff. So yeah. Is that alright with you guys?" What he had hoped was going to be an organized explanation had come out as a blast of word vomit. 'Way to go,' he thought to himself as he gave them all an awkward smile.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:54 am

BunnyMio

"At this point...I don't think...rejecting people who are willing to help would be a good idea..." Bunny said, hearing only bits of the conversation, but enough to make an assumption. "Worm thinks I'm working for them...for example...maybe not now that I killed Vero but...I think they still believe I am on their side..." Bunny slowly woke up. She smiled at Elliot. "Thank you for helping me...I owe you one..." she stood to her feet. "If you help Vulture...then that's all well and good...fact is, we still need people to take them down..." her voice was a little weak, but it was audible enough.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:09 am

i`d give my life

Jo grinned as Lily agreed to join. "Woot!" She said quickly. She listened to Lily with a wide, ear-to-ear grin. Elliot was able to direct her to where to go for the kitchen and armory. And then Ivy happened. Jo`s smile disappeared as she listened to Ivy. "Ivy, that`s insane. You have to let Hilda handle her own business. It`s her destiny." Luckily enough, she spoke Ivy too. Like a second language.

Jo looked to Elliot as he spoke to Ryder. She smiled at how subtle he was, crossing her arms over her chest. She listened to Ryder intently. In another prison you say? Her train of thought was interrupted by Ryder. Her smile dropped and she stared at him, perplexed. She stumbled mentally, not knowing how to respond, until a weakened Bunny did it for her. "She`s right." Jo said, "Like I said, we can use any help we can get. Water under the bridge." She paused, "And with your gang? I think I can get them into No Man's Land if you`re okay with that." A small smirk cracked on her face. "I have connections."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 am

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened to Ryder, in truth, his suspicions were confirmed, and they called Elliot Paranoid! Well... he still was, but nevermind that. Elliot didn't mind, so long that Ryder admitted to it, besides "We can't really deny your help now... could we?" he asked rhetorically. Elliot was fine "Though... remember... I am watching you..." Elliot added to the end of his last sentence, just to make sure Ryder didn't get to comfortable. Elliot almost jumped when he heard Bunny though "You're... awake?" he asked looking down on her "Rest... we can talk about that later..." he told Bunny trying to get her to save her energy. Ivy, Elliot hoped Jo knew how to control her, they didn't want any unneeded death, especially Ivy's. Elliot slowly raised his hand "I... uh... think I can get some arsonists together in No Man's Land... I don't... socialize... but I can do it..." he said rather awkwardly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:21 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily nodded to Elliot. "Thank you. If you'll excuse me then, I'm going to eat. If you need me I'll be in one of the places I mentioned." She turned to Elliot. "If we need more people then try to get those arsonists. Some pyros could help. See ya." With that, she made her way out of the medical area and up the stairs. She grabbed three plates of food, devouring them in little time, and made her way down to the armory to inspect the arsenal at her disposal.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:23 am

BunnyMio

"W-with time...I can get a few assassins in here...with Vero dead they will have to help me now." she said. "All would be experienced snipers...I just need time to figure out how to contact them." she said, before sitting down again. "I can't do much because of the poison...but given time...I'll be in top form again."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:25 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was about to throw a tantrum about not being able to go with Hilda, when Jo gave her the very sound Ivy logic that she needed.

"Oh...I mean.... You're actually right.... If I love Hilda, I must let her go!"

She said, tears welling in her eyes

"Can I at least be the one to plant her there...?"

She asked, and was in the middle of a puppy face when Ryder confessed. Ignoring all other reactions from the rest of the team, Ivy looked at Ryder, her face twisting into something between sorrow and pure rage.

"A...WORM?!"

She threw herself on the ground and started rolling around, throwing vials of poison and acid and other mysterious substances at Ryder, crying and screaming as she went. She stopped and looked up at Ryder again, pointing an accusing finger.

"You DID put a tracer in me, didn't you!? DID GUMBY SEND YOU!? Or was it Clark Kent?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next