Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:32 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder shrugged, then looked to the pile of supplies that he had at his disposal. Among them was a pair of latex gloves, so he decided that he should probably put them on while he was doing the treatment, just to humor the doctors. He pulled on the glovers and frowned at them a bit, then took a look at the wound.
"Huh...ya know, looking at it again, it's not actually that deep. You got pretty lucky." He reached over to the supplies, and got the disinfectant ready. "This is gonna sting, alright?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:03 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo smiled slightly as Elliot walked in, momentarily giving up on her lighter while he was in the room. His interaction with Akuryo was bemusing while it lasted; but then Elliot turned his attention to her. He seemed to stumble on his words before he even got to say them; momentarily considering his choices before speaking. She furrowed her brows and waved back at him with a small smile. Poor thing. She followed his words, wondering where he was going with this, and when he finally spit it out she just blinked. She`s known the blonde pyro for a while; she spoke Elliot. She spoke Elliot like a second language. Yet, she felt momentarily befuddled. Think for them?

And then Akuryo briefly summarized. "Oh!" She perked up, looking at the two males with a grin that had a hint of vehemence behind it. "Right. Ok. Well..." She paused for a moment. "We`re kind of out numbered. I think before we try anything crazy again, we need to recruit. And there are two non-vultures in the floors below us with connections to vultures. We need to exploit those connections, and get them on our side. Maybe after that we`ll be ready for a head-on attack, since if we recruit Ryder; we recruit his entire gang. They know things about wrecking shit." She rambled, not even sure if they meant they wanted her to start now. Even then, it was just a suggestion.  

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy listened to Ryder and frowned

"Aww...I hoped it was something serious so I could say I survived a life-threatening wound! Oh well..."

She complained, but then shrugged and nodded as she was warned of the stinging. She looked at Ryder suspiciously

"You better not put a tracer in me! If you're working for Gumby you're officially not cool!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda stayed quiet the whole time they were treating Ivy. Right after Ryder put the disinfectant on her, she headed for the door.

"So, it was nice surviving one disaster after another with you guys, but I gotta get going. SEEYA!"

She said to Ryder and Ivy, leaving the infirmary. She walked back up to the first floor, then climbed up to the surface.

*exits*

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot nodded continuously to Jo, she seemed to just talk and talk about smart stuff so he kept on smiling and nodding. He got something from that, he needed to recruit people, they needed to make friends, friends with more friends. Yeah, Elliot couldn't do that, he had issues with people, especially people he didn't know. SO, that meant that either Akuryo or Jo was going to have to recruit them, probably Jo, because Akuryo might just try to kill them or something. Elliot then stopped nodding, and started turning his head from side to side as a 'no' to her "I can't help..." he replied to her bluntly. Elliot was suddenly feeling very nervous that he would be forced to talk to them, he didn't want that, so he walked out of his room rather quickly "Bye!" he said eagerly as he started to walk faster. Elliot eventually ran to the infirmary, ending up in front of Lily, Ivy, and Ryder "Uhm.... Hi." he answered awkwardly, since he actually wanted to avoid them.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"I like the idea....but I might end up killing any new recruits before I can get them to join, you're going to need to do it Jo." He told her with a sinister laugh before laying on his bed to rest for the night.

Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Ryder Mercy

"No tracers here, see?" Ryder showed Ivy the antiseptic , and his other empty hand, to prove that he wasn't going to put anything weird in her before he picked up the dabbing cloth and began applying the liquid to the wound carefully. After he was finished applying it, he watched in surprised as Duda darted out. "Huh. Wonder if she's got someplace to go." He was just reaching for the clean bandages when Elliot entered and spoke. "Uh...hi? I thought that you had other stuff to do."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny came back to the bunker, panting now.
"Fuck...okay...need to calm down, act like nothing is happening...just act like you don't have poison coursing through your body...perfectly natural." she thought. She went down to the infirmary, practically ignoring everyone there and started look around, hoping to find a sepressent or something for the poison. She managed to see a few things, and gathered them up, and started to make an antidote.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 pm

[center]
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot awkwardly waved to Ryder "Uh... right back... to yah... how is Ivy?" he asked, trying not to make this seem too awkward, since he was trying to avoid this man. Ivy being wounded was a problem, they needed Ivy, and she was an ally "Who did this to her?" he asked, now seemed like a proper time to ask, whoever did do this was going to pay. Then Bunny walked into the infirmary, she looked anxious, something was wrong. She seemed to be looking for something too "Bunny... what are you looking for... are you okay?" he asked as she gathered everything, she seemed to have a good hang on what she needed. But now Elliot wondered who did that "Bunny! What's wrong?" he asked in the same tone he had asked about Ivy.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Ryder Mercy

"She's alright," Ryder replied to Elliot as he began to apply the new bandages. "Turns out that the wound's not too deep--should heal up pretty quick, for a stab wound." After finishing putting on the bandages and securing them with medical tape, he turned to Elliot to answer his second question. "Some guy in a nun outfit. Forget what he called himself..." He thought for a moment. "...Father Death, or something? I dunno." He shrugged, then watched as Bunny entered, seeming anxious about something or other. "So...are all of these people coming in here injured...is this like a daily thing or something? Is it always so busy?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:32 pm

BunnyMio

"I'm fine nothings-" she coughed and doubled over, faint stains of blood hit the floor. "I'm running out of time!" she thought. "Nothings wrong!" she finished. She looked around more and found what she needed. Aleve. She broke open a pill and with a few more things and started mixing it. "As long as this is the same poison Vero always uses...and it is, I've felt this before when he tried to get in my pants that one time...then Kain saved me...A-anyway, Aleve should have what I need in order to make this antidote." she said, and added a bit of the ingrediants. Poisons were very hard to make...and this one was difficult. They didn't have everything, but it would be enough to get rid of the poison. "Crap...everything is going fuzzy...I can't feel my arm...I have to hurry..." she said, grinding it into a fine paste, and then creating a liquid of it. "Almost...g-got it..."

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:39 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened intently to Ryder, he mentioned a nun, Father Death "Fuck... Kraven..." Elliot muttered "Conqueror Worm won't stop... until we're all dead..." he muttered clenching his fists "Tell me..." he was talking to Ryder, looking him in the eyes "Why would you kill a man, just because he didn't agree with you?" he asked seriously, the only reason Elliot was in Vulture Team was because he didn't want to be drafted into Conqueror Worm, he served no one. Elliot turned to Bunny, worried "You're obviously making an antidote... is there anything you need me for?" he asked as she was trying to get it together in a hurry.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Killing people because they don't agree with you is bullshit," Ryder answered nonchalantly. "I only kill people if they're directly threatening me or my friends, and that's that. Or at least--that's how I work now. But things're different here." He watched as Elliot went over to help Bunny. He was wondering if maybe he should help too--but he decided that it might just make things more difficult with too many people, so he decided to stay over by Ivy.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm

BunnyMio

"Just make sure I don't pass out. If I do, I need you to inject the antidote." she said, loading all of the serum she made into a syringe, but dropped it to cough again. "No no no no no no no!" she thought. Everything was fuzzy and getting harder to see by the minute. It was getting to the point where breathing was hard. She fell on her knees. "ELLIOT! THE SYRINGE!" she yelled, coughing again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot seemed to be having a little panic attack, so much pressure, he hoped everything would be alright. Then she dropped the syringe in a cough, Elliot was ready for that, he grabbed the syringe and injected it into her before she said 'the syringe' in a hurry "Uh... did I do good?" he asked awkwardly. He hoped he did, because she was probably screwed otherwise. Elliot then turned to Ryder "Look at all the people in this infirmary... the people that made it from the riots... and then look at the dead in the streets... these people all died because they decided to fight... why fight? Because they were presented with a choice: join Conqueror Worm or die." he told Ryder bluntly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny felt the injection go into her body and a cooling sensation whipped through the body. Bunny could feel her pain start to leave the body, and breathing was easier again. Thank god, she did it right, and thanks to Elliot she would be okay. However, right now, sleepy time!
She leaned on Elliot and was unconscious, out cold. She did have other wounds, a few cuts and the such, but nothing too lethal.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Ryder Mercy

"I really don't have much of an opinion on either team..." Ryder replied, being cautious as to what he said, not wanting to reveal his faction in the middle of enemy territory. He didn't even really consider them enemies--he was cool with all of them, but he wasn't so sure what they'd think once he admitted he was a part of Worm, officially. "I can understand where their energy comes from, though. People can get vicious if they want their freedom. They start acting like rabid animals, doing anything just for their right to be free." He paused for a moment, thinking. "Just out of curiosity, if the Worm way is 'join or die', what's the way that you guys use?" As he saw Bunny finally relax, and seem to be not pained anymore, he was a bit glad for that. He didn't even really know who this lady was, but it was obvious that she had definitely been going through some trouble just a minute before.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot started to sit down on the floor, since Bunny was on him and all, standing would probably toss her around and cause her to hit her head or something. So Elliot talked to Ryder from the floor looking up at him "Savageness... you're in No Man's Land like the rest of us, surely you know why we need to be this ruthless, this is a war, we spare no lives." he told Ryder bluntly. Then came Ryder asking Elliot about how they recruited, unlike Conqueror Worm, they didn't killed people, but "I'm not sure... we don't even recruit... most of us get together one way or another... its not like we're organized... some of us just fall in with us... others are asked... that is all I know... maybe thats why we're always low on men..." he looked down on Bunny and pet her head.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Ryder Mercy

"That's all you know?" Ryder decided to sit down--he felt like if he stayed standing, it would seem like he thought that he was superior. So he sat down on the floor as well, his back up against the medical bed. "What, so your leader doesn't explain things to you? You'd think that they'd trust you a bit more than that, yeah?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded at Ryder as he showed that he wasn't putting anything weird into her wound, then mostly kept quiet as events unfolded. She wasn't paying attention since she was too busy stroking the Venus Flytrap and licking it from time to time. She looked up and saw Bunny passed out and Elliot talking to Ryder.

"Oh hello. What happened to Hare?"

She asked, knowing that her name had something to do with cuddly animals, but she didn't think it was Bunny...so Hare it is! She managed to hear Elliot and Ryder talking about the Vulture Team, so she shot her hand up, which made the bandage make a sort of ripping noise, since it was an abrupt movement, but the rest seemed alright.

"Ooh! Ooh! Pick meeee! Ryder! You're a Vulture riiight? You wanna help us beat the evil Worms right? Stupid Worms... You should know we don't do leaders!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:53 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot shook his head slowly to Ryder "Actually we don't have a leader..." he replied to Ryder, though that was a weakness in the Vulture Team, they had no clear chain of command. Elliot noticed Ivy was awake now "Hi plant girl..." he said awkwardly "Uh... no... I don't believe Ryder is part of Vulture Team..." Elliot looked back to Ryder "I can assure you Conqueror Worm wouldn't let you into their base unless you worked for them... we will treat anyone that isn't trying to kill us... so... very little people..." that was Elliot's attempt at a joke.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Ryder Mercy

"No leaders?" Ryder looked up at Ivy as she sat up on the table. "Huh..." He actually seemed a lot more interested now. No leaders. That idea appealed to him. A lot. "Sooo it's more that you're all just...on equal ground, then?" Yes, he wasn't so sure of why the Vultures wanted to stay in prison so badly. Still...the idea of everyone being in equal ground rather than a hierarchy..."...Interesting."
He then realized that he had been asked if he was indeed a Vulture. Uh-oh. This could get tricky.
"Well..." he paused. "Like I said, I haven't really done anything for either faction since I got here..." He really wanted to tell the truth, and say that he was a part of Worm, but really meant them no harm...and yet, the words caught in his throat, and he ended up tossing up another lame excuse instead. "I do like the idea of being able to get out of prison and all, yeah, but the idea of having to kill random people and fight all the time, I'm not so keen on. So...I guess...that I'm not really with either of them right now...?"
Oh man. That lie was going to come back and bite him in the ass later, he just knew it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy waved at Elliot energetically

"Hi gas mask guy!"

He replied, then looked stunned as she learned that Ryder was not, in fact, part of Vulture Team.

"WHAT?! Why'd you help me then?! Anyone who isn't in Vulture Team tries to kill me...even some of the people IN Vulture Team! WHAT IS YOUR DEAAAALLLLL?!"

She said rapidly, then heard Ryder and still looked incredulous, was it POSSIBLE to NOT be part of a faction?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:27 pm

[center]

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot frowned at Ivy "Calm down... you're too loud..." he told her bluntly, he just went through hell, he didn't need to hear her right after battle. Ryder tried to explain his situation, none of it really made too much sense, it felt like he was lying, but Elliot was a paranoid, so he ignored that for now. He looked down to Bunny again, perhaps he should put her on a bed? Nah, back to the conversation "Well... we may officially believe in that... that is why this faction was started.... but we won't stop you from escaping either... do so if you want... you're free to try." he told Ryder, Elliot liked it here, he wanted to be alone, then get to blow something up every once in a while. But he wouldn't hold it over someone to want to leave either.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo noticed something was up when Elliot was still nodding when she finished talking. He did not hear a single word she said. And then he shook his head no, telling he was in capable of recruiting. "It`s okay, I --" Before she could finish, The pyro sped out of the room. "Huh." She sighed, shoving her lighter back into her pocket. That thing wasn`t gonna work and she officially gave up. Solemnly, she also put away her cigar.

Her eyes grazed over Akuryo as he spoke. "Figures..." She muttered, standing up from his bed as he crashed on it, obviously anxious to get some much-needed sleep. "I`m gonna get something to drink, try to recruit the small soldier and the redhead, then sleep. Sleep so hard." She told Akuryo, a small smile cracking on her face at the mention of sleep. She so needed some sleep right now. But not before a Gin and Tonic and some productivity. "Night." She left the room, waving over her shoulder.

She walked down the hall of the second floor, and before she made her way down stairs her eyes caught on the infirmary. She knew Ivy was in there, and she remembered seeing Lily and Ryder together with the plant-loving imp earlier that day. Possibly all three were together in there? Might as well do that before getting her drink. She straightened her tie - momentarily lamenting the loss of her suit jacket -  and made her way to the infirmary instead. She heard a few word exchanged as she approached the entrance of the room and arched an eyebrow. Ryder was a vulture now? Elliot worked fast. She knocked on the side of the door before leaning against the door frame. "Hey- Oh, Bunny`s out. When`d that happen?" She said, distracted before she even got to say anything.  

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 3 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next