Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"I guess I just feel...edgey." Bunny said, laying her head down. She had a lot on her mind. She had to fake information for Worm, had to get on top of Vulture in order to blackmail them if possible. It was all just so much to do.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy listened to Ryder and laughed

"Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!"

She said, pointing out how ridiculous his explanation was. She suddenly went very serious.

"Seriously though. How the fuck are we escaping this hell hole?!"

Yes, she still thought they were captured.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot let out a sigh, he was bored, and Bunny seemed to be thinking about things. Things that Elliot probably had no idea about anyways and coudln't help with, so he set his focus on someone else. Ivy, she seemed to be misbehaving, as she always did. She was wacky, but noisy, Elliot didn't like that so he walked up to Ivy "Ivy... behave or I'll hit you again." he told her bluntly with his eyes narrowed on her. Elliot didn't really have an iron rod to hit her on the head with, but he would manage to find something else to inflict violence upon her.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

"Ivy we're at the goddamn base!"

Duda snapped, but then softened.

"I mean- We're home Ivykins. You know, where the booze is, and where you sleep. Um.. The rock home, underground. Casa!"

She said, trying to use every way that Ivy might remember this place as. She then nodded at Ryder, and nudged her head to the side, meaning for him to follow.

"Come on Ivy, I got some battery acid for you!"

She said walking down a hallway and going down a flight of stairs, leading to the second floor. She seemed to be a bit... lucid, for what she was normally like.

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy recoiled as Elliot threatened her, but then grinned up at him

"Oh wait, you mean with something heavy and painful? AWESOME."

She was about to actually let Elliot hit her when Duda spoke. Ivy still seemed suspicious...this was probably a trap....but still, battery acid was nice.

"Fine, Duzão, just cause battery acid!"

So she calmed down about the whole being captured thing, probably for the best since it was annoying everyone and it was bound to get her hurt.

"Is this infirmary that Ryder's talking about the place that has the acid?"

She asked, smiling at the thought of having some of her favorite drink, she turned to Elliot.

"You want some too? We can blow up some stuff after they 'fix' me!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Though he really had no comment on the battery acid part, Ryder did know that they needed something to convince Ivy to come along with them.
"Probably. Wanna go find out if it's there?" he asked, looking at Ivy before turning and beginning to walk after Duda, hoping that Ivy would as well.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 D65c913d-e245-474a-9d08-148b1fff417f_zpsdf7df415

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot kept his almost emotionless and awkward demeanor as Ivy went through her stages of craziness some more, it seemed she was more calm now... because of battery acid. Elliot almost looked annoyed at Ivy, though he wasn't really "Battery acid? No.... Explosions? Yes, explosions anyday..." he answered her very quickly and candidly, he had no interest in drinking the acid of the batteries. He decided on waving her off after "Tell me when you're better... I'll be on the first floor." he told her before walking away.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded at Ryder

"Ok! YAY battery acid!"

She nodded at Elliot energetically and waved at him as he left, she was looking forwards to blowing stuff up later... The green-haired lunatic then followed Ryder and Duda closely, skipping as she went.

"So how come I'm the only one bleeding?"

She asked, not seeming to grasp the concept of being stabbed by a crazy nun-guy.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed and stood up. She took out a knife and started to play with it.
"I'm way too edgey for my own good. I need to relax." she said, and started playing with her hair. She looked around, thinking that there should be something she could do. If not, she was just gonna take a walk or something.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 42a2b539-18b9-4843-ae10-4d323c99bfa8_zpsd475fd70

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
"I swear, I was sooooo close to a Nobel Peace Prize, FOR REAL!"

Duda entered the infirmary and set Lily down on a bed, while whispering to a doctor.

"Whatever you give Ivy, tell her it's battery acid. She was stabbed and hit in the head, and she kinda really needs medical attention. "

She then went over to another bed and patted it, telling Ivy:

"Come on! This one is nice and warm, somebody must've farted on it just for you!"
Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo entered the bunker with Akuryo; somehow, this wounded man was able to drag her ass across the city. Props to him. She grimaces slightly as she breathed in the air; it was a sultry mix of blood, sweat, alcohol, and cigarette smoke. She didn`t mind it much, but it was a lot to take in suddenly and the smell of stale blood was not one of her favorites. She eyed the bar momentarily (where Elliot and Bunny were currently chatting it up. Cute.), suddenly craving a cold gin and tonic to soothe her still burning throat. However, Akuryo had other plans.

She was led to his and Elliot`s room. She quickly pondered who it was that decided the room mates in the bunkers; or rather, who was dumb enough to stick those two together. "I think I saw him by the bar before." She replied in regards to his comment about Elliot. The bluenette took a moment to inspect her tie, which had a stain of Akuryo`s blood at the end of it. She frowned, reminding herself to change later. When she had first begun her mission in No Mans Land, she had requested that Paladin keep her clothes, toiletries, and basically everything she needed stored in High end. No one had seen her enter High end or exit, and she`d prefer to keep it that way. After she dealt with Akuryo and got a drink, she`d be sure to get on that. Meanwhile, she took out a cigar and a seat on the male`s bed. Her shakey hand fiddled with the trigger on her lighter, trying to get even a small flame out of it. "So, uh, you`re gonna sleep. What after that?" Jo asked Akuryo tentatively, still fiddling with the lighter.  

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder followed Duda into the infirmary, then moved over to the wall and leaned against it nonchalantly, putting his hands into his pockets.
"And let's hope that we don't get attacked again today...I think that we've had enough trouble for now."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy sat on the bed and grinned at Duda.

"You're right! They're so kind...Can I have some daisies and battery acid now?"

She asked, just as the doctor gave her some sort of medicine and told her it was battery acid.

"YAY! Thanks Doctor man!"

She got into a fetal position after drinking the medicine and rocked back and forth, now just bored, though this probably wasn't the best thing to do considering she still had that wound. A doctor tried to tell her he had to take a look at the cut but she shook her head.

"NO! Only Duzão and Ryder get to fix me!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Akuryo walked into the room as he plopped down on the bed with Jo as he looked to Elliot and Bunny as he soon said, "Same idea Elliot?" He asked him with his blood grinning smile on his face.

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily lay on the bed just as a doctor came over to examine her. He told her that she had a fairly high fever, and that she should just try to rest. "How did I end up getting a fever?" She laughed to herself. She did feel a bit warm, and her energy was sapped. "I guess a little rest can't hurt." She soon began to doze off, going into a light sleep.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 am

BunnyMio

"Okay...a nice walk will calm me down..." she said, and left the bunker. She slowly past the mines and went off to part unknown. (exit)

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot took a sigh, he had nothing to do, so it seemed like a good idea to go to his room. Then again going to his room meant dealing with HIM, and by HIM, Elliot meant Akuryo. Countless times that man had tried to kill Elliot, and for what? Now they were working together, it only because they had someone else to kill for now. It was likely that Elliot and Akuryo woudl go back to killing each otehr as soon as the Worms were done with. Elliot walked into his room, and narrowed his eyes on Akuryo as he walked in, five minutes and already with a question "Same Idea? ... I have no idea what you're... talking about." he answered Akuryo candidly "Get some rest..." he added to show some sort of friendliness, he wasn't going to die to some shark guy, he better not. Elliot then turned to Jo, as Bunny had said, it was important to do something about the Worms quick, it was time to plan ahead. And no one was better at planning ahead then Jo, she was smart, something that the criminals in No Man's Land often lacked. Elliot waved at Jo awkwardly "So..." he was trying to figure out a way to say 'plan for us' but Elliot didn't know how to say it "Can you think for us?" he asked bluntly.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:42 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo looked to Jo and decided to translate for the man who had poor socializing skills. "Can you come up with a plan for our next move against worm?"

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:44 am

Ryder Mercy

While Ryder was a bit surprised with Ivy's insisting against the doctor's treatment, he also wasn't surprised at all.
"You really want me and her doing it? Wouldn't the doctor do a better job?" he asked, looking over at Ivy. Lily was already resting, yes--but getting Ivy healed up was going to be a different matter entirely.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy crossed her arms and looked at Ryder stubbornly.

"These doctor DON'T LIKE EXPLOSIONS. How can they be trusted?!"

She said, speaking as if this made total sense. She reached into her shirt and took the Venus Flytrap out, which was now bloody because of Ivy's wound.

"My babykins agrees that only Ryder or Duzão can fix me properly! We don't want a glitch! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 am

Ryder Mercy

"Well, if you're that dead set on it, then sure, I'll give it a shot," he shrugged and gave a small smile, pulling his hands out of his pockets and heading over to Ivy's table. "Hey, doc, got any supplies I can use?" He turned back to Ivy as he waited for the doctor to get all of the necessary supplies. "Uh--Hank's baby is okay, right?" He asked, needing a moment to remember the name of the plant's...mother? Father? Either or. "No stab wounds?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:04 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily tossed in her sleep. She was remembering the faces of her comrades. She began to sweat, and her temperature was rising a little. She began to mumble in her sleep. "You fucker.... how could you do this. Why?" She was almost sobbing in her sleep.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned at Ryder as he agreed to treat her. The doctors didn't look too keen on it, but they gave Ryder the necessary supplies so that Ivy would at least get fixed up properly.

"Yayyyy Dr Ryder Redhead Dude!"

She cheered, then looked at the plant as he asked whether it was ok. She smiled and thought

HE CARES ABOUT THE PLANTS! YAY!

Then licked the plant, paused for a moment...then nodded.

"Hank's baby is just dandy!"

She looked over at Lily as she heard her talk, then laughed.

"And they call ME crazy! This lady's talking in her sleep! HAH! ME? Crazy?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:12 am

Ryder Mercy

"Alright, good," he replied upon hearing the condition of the plant. "That means that you're the only one that we'll have to fix up. Mind showing me your wound?" He laid the supplies out on the table, making it so that they were ready to use for when he needed them. He glanced over at Lily, frowning slightly. "Should somebody wake her up or something?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded and quickly took off the bloody makeshift bandage she had on, throwing it at one of the doctors, who didn't seem to appreciate the bloody bandage to the face.

"HEADSHOT!"

She cried, but then stood mostly still so Ryder could 'fix her'. She shrugged when he asked if Lily should be woken up

"Crazies will be crazies."

She explained, certain that Lily was the crazy one here. She stroked the baby Venus Flytrap as sang

"Look at my horse, my horse is amaaaaazing!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next