Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot lowered his glare at Mocha when she asked what stopped them from torturing her "Nothing... you'll just have to trust me..." he replied to Mocha "Better you than the traitor Akuryo... or Ivy. If they were in my place you wouldn't be quite as comfortable..." Elliot shot a look at a medic, who then left the tent and returned with soup, offering it to Bravery. Elliot looked to the masked man "Young man... if need be we will shelter you from Jade, we won't give you away to Conqueror Worm... if you're just going to be tortured. However..." the man looked to Mocha "You are being returned to Conqueror Worm, soon..." he told her bluntly, then pushed the soup more to her "No tricks..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha stared at the soup once more and then back at Elliot before giving him a trusting stare. She nodded her head as she took some soup in. "Hm... Not bad..." Mocha said to herself and then looked back at Bravery. "You think?" Mocha said with a snort. This was bad since she really liked Bravery. "You know how hard this makes our relationship now? Now I have to be all sneaky for you." Mocha said with a sigh as she slowly took bites of her soup. "So your keeping my patient? Well... If your doing that then I have to give you my reports of his health records..." Mocha said becoming professional. "First... His allergies... Eggs. Do NOT feed him eggs. His face puffs up like a balloon." she said starting off with that point.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

"Ah, man...sorry that I got you wrapped into this," Bravery sighed after having heard that Mocha was going to have to be sneaky for him. He took the soup gratefully, and was about to eat it when Mocha started talking about his allergies, which reminded him to ask about that. "Oh, right...y-yeah, it gets pretty bad...sometimes even worse than just puffing up. ...This soup doesn't have any eggs in it, right?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened to Mocha as she started listing some allergies, because Elliot was TOTALLY the guy you should talk about medical things with "Okay..." he responded, before looking at the soup Bravery had been given. Elliot was pretty sure it didn't have eggs in it, he didn't even think Vulture Team could afford eggs right now "No... no eggs..." he responded, pretty surely since they had just escaped a bunker and hadn't had the time to trade yet. Elliot stood up from the chair "It seems Conqueror Worm... or at least Kraven... doesn't seem to care that this is neutral territory... take some advice for your leader Mocha..." Elliot walked closer to her, kneeling down so they would be at the same level "Dont' allow your men to do something like this again unless you boss wants to start a three-way war..." he told her, his voice seemed a lot more angry then it was before, and his thoughts were much clearer. He didn't want to see something like this again.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

"I doubt Jade is aware what Kraven is doing... But I'm sure once he knows Kraven might be locked in the 'room' for being an idiot." Mocha said to Elliot. He was... Awkward to say the least. She stared back at the man, and sighed. "Yes I'm sure I'll tell Jade... He's not interested in the Family from what I can tell." Mocha replied since she knew to give the man clear answers.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:07 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery grinned upon hearing that the soup didn't have eggs, and eagerly began eating it. He was starving, after all! He stayed quiet as he continued to eat, listening to Elliot and Mocha's conversation. He tried not to focus too much on his own sticky situation--he figured that he'd come up with a solution for that later. He'd cross that bridge when he got to it. But, for now--soup! Delicious soup!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot looked out the tent to see Henry walking off to the gate, it seemed the man already had enough of this. Unlike the other two factions, The Family wanted to stay neutral in this war. Elliot looked back to Mocha, letting out a sigh to accompany the loud breathing heard from his mask "By not interested in The Family... you mean Jade wants to deal with Vulture Team first... before he moves on to trying to take control... of The Family." Elliot corrected her aggressively "Last time I checked your boss... was the one... that ordered Kraven to chase after me... that order still stands... doesn't it?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:25 am

Mocha Deren

"Possibly..." Mocha said, not giving much information anymore. "Hm? I suppose it is... Though I doubt Kraven is going after YOU anymore... At least it's not the biggest concern on his mind... No... I think he's going after the man who put him in such a state after he came back to base. Whoever did that is mostly going to die... Probably. Idiot should be resting..." Mocha said as she finished her soup and set it aside. "Anymore questions?"

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:41 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy had become hypnotized by the awesome sky explosion and just sort of stood there drooling for a while. She then went inside and spotted Elliot with the two Worm people. Memories of the battle flooded back to her, and then she remembered something crucial.

"ELLIOT! We didn't evacuate my plants!!! HANK WAS IN THERE!"

She looked like someone who had left a relative in a burning building, her eyes watering.

"Hilda was there too! What if the stupid Wormies killed them!?!!?"

She was clearly agitated, looking around the room frantically and picking at her bandages, looking quite desperate.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery had just finished his soup, just as a green-haired girl came rushing into the tent, babbling at Elliot about plants. Was she talking about plants back at their old bunker? Whatever the issue was, the girl looked like she was about to cry.
It was time to answer the call of justice!

"I can help you go look for them, if you want...right after I get the feeling back in my legs..." Bravery offered, hoping that he could help to cheer Ivy up. He had almost gotten feeling back, but not everything was quite back to normal yet. It would take a little while longer for that.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:48 am

Mocha Deren

"I doubt Jade burned the place down... Not his style." Mocha said as she watched Ivy frantically grabbing bandages and such. Honestly did they just let her go off on her own like this? Oh wait... They had someone like this too in their group... TOO MANY people were like that in their group. Kraven and Catherine and prime examples. There was a reason why Catherine was usually copped up inside, and that was so she didn't fuck anything up. She should just stay where she should stay even if she did have smart moments. Like Kraven, but they usually never happened because the fucks were too greedy with their own needs!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot shook his head to Mocha "No... no more questions from me... just rest for now... heal your wounds..." he replied to Mocha before suddenly Ivy walked into the room. Elliot didn't really appreciate that, after all the last thing two wounded people needed was IVY next to them, that was asking for more pain. Elliot listened to Ivy as she spoke, then quietly responded to her "Your plants...? The gas did not get far... bunker was sealed off before we left. I do not think they destroyed it... your plants may still be alive..." he replied to Ivy rather quietly. Then Elliot heard Bravery volunteer "Do you have any other wounds... your nurse didn't seem... very happy... about you moving around earlier..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:59 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy managed to stop looking around frantically and focus on Bravery when he spoke, but his words didn't comfort her.

"You're one of THEM, aren't you? I saw you and your blue smoke! I bet Gumby hired you! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HANK?!"

She then heard Mocha say that the place wouldn't be burned down...she hadn't even THOUGHT of that possibility.

"I will eat all your Jolly Ranchers if my plants are hurt, you hear me? And I'll leave you the stupid watermelon flavor that no one likes! That's right, I'm taking all the blue and green ones!"

She cried, nearly tripping over her crutches, but then Elliot spoke more quietly, which seemed to calm her down a bit.

"I just...want...my Hank back..."

She said in a teeny tiny voice, looking down at the ground miserably.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot just shook his head in response to Ivy, she just acted annoying to him sometimes, but he considered her a friend nonetheless. But now wasn't the time to think about plants, Elliot walked over to Mocha "Now... we can talk business... I want you to help me free Bunny... I know you're the one that can do it. When you're better... you and me will go... and get her, okay?" he spoke to Mocha in the same monotone voice as he always did. Then Elliot heard something, the gate was opening again 'Kraven must have been dealt with..." the man commented as he looked out the tent.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:03 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Finally having gotten feeling in his body back, Bravery slid out of bed, placing the empty soup bowl and spoon on a nearby table. He trotted just to the entrance of the tent, looking out to see what was going on with the people who had just taken care of Kraven--he really hoped that not a lot of people had been hurt--especially because at this point, he was thinking that Kraven had followed HIM there, and that's how he found the Vulture's hiding place.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:07 am

Mocha Deren

"Uh huh..." Mocha said as she nodded her head and then got a smile. She looked at Elliot mostly, but glanced at Bravery too. "You really like her don't you?" she asked as she crossed her arms. "I mean... You doing this is... Very out of character for you guys. It's always you, and just you. You never cared about others. It's either when you fuck up, you FUCKED up. But this... This is new." Mocha said as she nodded her head, and heard the gate open. "Okay..." Mocha said, and she wondered if it was Jade out there for her. "Hey... Before I go Bravery... I just want to say... I hope your happy in the end..." she said since she already knew... What his choice would most likely be.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:07 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny looked around, as they walked through the place. She had snuck in here once or twice, but never imagined that Vulture would actually get here. Though it was a bunch of tents and stuff. Not very impressive. Oh well, her mental state made this shit hole look like heaven. She walked with them toward the infirmary, and saw Elliot, Bravery, and Mocha there. They all looked like smudges, but she heard voices.
"E-elliot?" she asked, in a small voice. It was now very obvious her condition was getting worse by the second.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery glanced back at Mocha--that last statement sounded a bit too much like a goodbye to him. He gave her a sad frown, and was about to speak, when he heard Bunny's voice. She was alright! He had done it, he had protected her! It was all--
He froze as he turned to face her, eyes going wide. The woman looked half-dead. He had been too late. He slowly cast his eyes down to the ground. What kind of hero was he, if he couldn't even protect one person...?
...That was the last straw. His contract with Worm was history--at least, in his eyes.

As the group approached the tent, Ryder followed along beside Jo, steadily moving along in his wheelchair, and still not saying much.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:19 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo followed Henry into High end, her angry gaze never leaving Jade. She approached the tent she knew Elliot and the two worms were, but stopped in her tracks as she overheard Elliot`s plan to Mocha. Oh my god. She sighed, briefly face palming. Poor guy was completely unaware of the whole exchange. She gently knocked on Elliot`s forehead as he peeked his head out. "We got Bunny. Just grab Mocha so we can get this over with." She said to the man, her tone of voice spelling out how done she was with this whole day. Her eyes stuck on Bravery now. Was he gonna go with them too, or...? Jo looked back at Elliot, hoping he had the answers. She couldn`t bare to look at Bunny in her condition; she didn`t want her mind to do the thing it did often, which was find a way to make it all her fault. It wasn`t. It really wasn`t...

Such a shame too. Bunny probably had to rest and stuff now. She kind of wanted to check out High end`s bars with her...  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:29 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot listened to Mocha talk, and raised an eyebrow at her, not understanding what she said at all "No... I just do what feels right... I may want to be left alone... but if something is wrong... I try to change it..." besides, Elliot only did things based off what he thought was right or wrong. Inferno looked back to Mocha for a moment "That's why I'm... in Vulture Team... I think what you're doing is wrong... so I'm trying to fix it... I want to be left alone..." he replied to her before looking back, being greeted by Jo's hand to the face. Elliot back away immediately. Then he saw Bunny "Woah... that was fast..." Elliot looked back to Mocha "Thanks... you work fast..." he replied to her before turning back to Bunny. Then he heard the Funk, and saw an odd red-eyed man.

Henry walks straight into the infirmary tent "Okay everyone... you're all free to go! Bunny, welcome back to Vulture Team..." Henry then turned to Mocha with his bloodshot eyes "And you, back to Jade's side..." then the man bowed to both Jade and Jo "The Family is honored to be the overseer of this trade."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:32 am

Mocha Deren

"Keep doing what feels right...and who knows...your feelings may change. Farewell then." she said, and went to Jade's side, who was pretty stoic about the whole thing. Once the two were back together, Jade merely nodded.
"Well then...I'll be going...but know this...this isn't over. You got lucky that my men are idiots and the family is on your side for now...but trust me...this isn't over." he turned on his heel and left Highend. He stopped at the entrance, and got into the truck.
"Akuryo, Crosswell, to the palace." he said, and they all left. (exit)

[/quote]

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:37 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 4 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

Bunny walked forward, and just...fell over. Her exhaustion and body couldn't support her anymore. She was still somehow conscious...but just couldn't move.
"...t...th....thank....y-y-you...kid...I....knew...*cough* you could...d-do...it." she managed to speak, before forcing herself to not speak anymore. She was glad to be back...despite the horrible pain and hell she went through. She couldn't even hear the damn funk music. That's how badly she was hurt.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

When the two left, Henry literally took a deep breathe "Jesus! ...It's finally over..." the man seemed to be hyperventilating out of fear, but he did a pretty good job. The man gave a tired smile to Jo and Ryder "I did good... right?'' he asked with the usual odd smile showing his sharpened teeth. Then man just slouched his back down and kept looking like he was about to explode from stress and fear.

Elliot kinda just stayed quiet as Jade took Mocha "..." it was almost as if his mind was empty. Then when it was all over, Elliot said "Hi Bunny..." rather simply as he always did in his monotone voice. The man then looked to Jo and Henry, he hadn't seen Henry before, didn't like the man, oh well. He looked at both Jo and Bunny as he said something more, there was a certain special someone to Elliot, someone that everyone knew "I'm going to kill... Akuryo..." yes that guy, Elliot should have killed him. It didn't surprise Elliot at all, he knew Akuryo more than anyone, and this didn't hit him as a surprise. He just knew he could kill Akuryo next time he saw him. Elliot then moved to Bunny to try and support her.

Meanwhile, Gangsta Pimp, funk music and all, popped up into the tent "SEE! GANGSTA PIMP SAID HE WOULD GET YOU FREE! GANGSTA PIMP KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING!" he yelled rather loudly, managing to overturn the noise of the funk.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery jolted slightly as Bunny talked to him. He could feel a sense of guilt slowly creeping up from his toes, slowly moving up and through his entire being. Even if Bunny was here now, she had gone through hell before she made it there. He hadn't been able to do a damn thing to help her. He thought that maybe he should say something to her, but instead, he meekly nodded to her thanks. He felt like anything he would say would only make the situation worse. He simply went back inside the infirmary tent, sitting down on the bed he had been lying on before. He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even react to Gangsta Pimp's outburst.

"Huh?" Ryder looked to Henry as he spoke. "Oh. Yeah, yeah, you did great. Just fine. Thanks." He really meant that sincerely, but he was a bit too bothered by his headache right now to make it seem like it. "I'm gonna go find some painkillers or something..." And with that, he rolled off on his wheelchair, on a quest to search out a medic that could quell his aching head and shoulders.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:53 am

BunnyMio

Bunny leaned on Elliot, slowly falling into unconsciousness.
"D...don't...leave....me....." she whispered to him, and finally fell into deep unconsciousness. She was gone, resting her body and mind finally after hell. God only knew she needed it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next