Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:54 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy went ahead and answered Gangsta Pimp herself

"Of course I'm harmless! Except when I'm vicious, then I'm DEADLY! Hsssss!"

She said enthusiastically, then started plucking feathers from Gangsta Pimp's coat with her crutches, putting them together like extensions of her arms.

"Ohhh can I talk to the family too? I always wanted to see what a family was like!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 TheGhoul

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

As Jo was being treated in the clinic, a shadow suddenly loomed over her. Red eyes suddenly stared down on her, sharpened teeth, the dark looming figure seemed to look down at her like a demon stalking its prey. Then, his face was seen, it was a relatively skinny but tall guy with a friendly smile on his face, he was waving at Jo "Hi!" he had a surprisingly weak voice. His eyes were bloodshot, but the man's demeanor was so weak that they looked in a way that made the man appear sick. The tall man opened his arm out to Jo "Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all." after all, The Family would rarely trust another major faction from No Man's Land in their territory, there was no doubt this man was here to make sure they played by the rules. But the man seemed wimpy, even compared to Jo, his body frame was almost like a stick.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"Hm? Oh, hey, you made it," Ryder looked to Lily. "Yeah...most of the wounds should be doing fine...they gave me some painkiller, and I think that they're gonna heal pretty quick...except my foot, which kinda sucks." He sighed, then looked back at Gangsta Pimp and Ivy. "Crutches, huh? Careful, those things can be kinda hard to use sometimes." He briefly remembered back in highschool when he had crutches at some point, and had more often than not been falling down stairs because of them. He then turned to Gangsta Pimp, speaking to him. "Yeah...we'd better find the guy soon, I agree, but...I don't know if we'll be able to move that quickly. Some people look like they really took a number, and moving them all again would be a big production...we might wanna hang around here until we're more mobile--as much as I hate being in a place like this."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp seemed to twitch as he heard Ivy speak, he voice was hella annoying to the man "Yeah yeah yeah- WAIT A SECOND!" Gangsta Pimp git Ivy's crutches away when he saw her picking his feathers "Bitch you know how expensive this coat is!? Gangsta Pimp got it from the Queen of England!" he yelled at her before pouting and backing away from her. The man turned to Ryder, unable to really keep up with Ivy "Gangsta Pimp doesn't really like this place... not because he doesn't like prettiness... it's just, Gangsta Pimp feels like he's always being watched." he told Ryder, looking around at the various buildings like he was paranoid. The man then began to pace around "Well then... Gangsta Pimp thinks we need to give the doctors time to fix everyone up, so you should stop rushing them! We have no choice but to just keep order and relax while we're here... at least until we can start recruiting..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily remained sitting. "I could search for a new hideout while you figure things out here. I'll need some help, but it would speed things up a little bit." Lily was exhausted, but if they needed to find a new hideout quickly then she could suck it up.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo shot awake as she heard someone address her. "Ah!" She breathed heavily, quickly collecting herself as she looked at the man before her. A scrawny man in a nice suit, whose name apparently was Henry. "Oh. Um, Hi, Henry. I`m Jo -- er, Josephine Beaumont..." She paused, quickly checking the room for any Vultures. Ivy appeared to have bolted already, and Duda was still out and being operated on. Still, to be safe, she spoke in a very hushed whisper. "... Paladin Officer." Jo informed him, stepping off the infirmary bed. She took a moment to inspect herself; The effects of the drugs seem to have faded. She currently wore the blue plaid pants from before, and a black tank top. Her weary eyes landed on her white dress shirt and blue tie, currently draped among a chair. Jo inspected her arm, which had two wounds currently wrapped. Right. She stabbed herself. Good job. With a small frown, she realized that she stabbed right into a tattoo on her upper arm which had pictured a Paladin shield. The bandages covered it entirely. She had two tattoos, actually - the one on her upper arm, and one on her lower back which was never to be mentioned. She looked back up at Henry. "Sorry for my appearance, Mr. Ghast - It was pretty horrible out there... And uh, sorry, ahead of time for anything Vulture Team does while in High End. I promise I`ll try to get them out as soon as possible..." She gave him a weak salute, refusing to look him in his eyes. Which were bloodshot. Ugh.

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 Layout_zpsd948840f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder sighed as Gangsta Pimp hit Ivy's crutches away. He wheeled over to where they landed, picking them up, then holding them out to Ivy. "Here."
He looked over at Gangsta Pimp, speaking again. "I just can't help but hate being out in the open like this...the bunker was good because we were underground, but we're like sitting ducks in a pond right now..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy frowned as Gangsta Pimp threw her crutches somewhere, causing her to almost fall on her face.

"I met the Queen of England, she's not that great. Finn and Jake are sooo much cooler."

She said, then Ryder gave her the crutches and she threw a few leaves at him as a 'thank you'. She noticed Lily and waved her crutch at her

"You're alive! Wooo gun-flavored little person!"

She proceeded to attempt to sit on the ground, going nice and slow at first, then falling on her ass and just sort of staring at everyone with a grin.

"I meant to do that. So what's the master plan?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

The man raised an eyebrow as soon as the lady had started talking, she seemed pretty strange, and she started apologizing for Vulture Team, that wasn't good news for him "Uh... sure lady..." he said seemingly ignoring the Paladin part. Though this was probably because he didn't want to draw anymore attention to it than she already did. Henry started to follow Jo around "We have some equipment you might wanna pick up in a warehouse..." he told her in a weak voice as if being intimidated. Then, at that moment, the man noticed that she wasn't looking at his eyes, he had a frown for but a moment, but he was used to that. Henry Ghast put both hands behind his back to try to look official "Ahem... well anyways, The Family welcomes Vulture Team with open arms, as long as you don't overstay your welcome or try to get us involved in your war. IF Conqueror Worm so much as tries to start a fight within Highend... The Family will not be pleased..." he informed Jo, the man began to slouch as he continued to talk.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp just stood there, looking classy with his cane and all dignified "Gangsta Pimp met Finn and Jake too, supplied them with LSD, hella fine yoddlers." he replied to Ivy. Then the man turned back to Lily "Naw nawww.... we're good in Highend for now, we need to worry about recovering and building our forces. Gangsta Pimp thinks The Family is willing to keep us here for awhile, at least until they consider us a threat. Jo has got some mean deal with them or something... Gangsta Pimp gonna question her about that later."

"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily shook her head. "If there's anything I've learned in my time on the battlefield, it's to not trust anyone other than your own team. This 'Family' may be willing to sell us out for all we know. I can look for a base while you guys try to recruit some more people, but we should get ourselves out ASAP. I don't like being watched all the time. It goes against my reputation." She had the feeling of being watched since she entered Highend and it made uneasy. "If it helps I could go alone, or with one other person. I'm used to working in small groups anyway." Lily stood, but she was still breathing heavily. "I need to rest before anything else however. Any ideas?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Listen," Ryder said, looking to Lily from where he sat in the wheelchair. "We'll talk about it, don't worry. But right now, all I want you to do is to go get checked by the medics. And if I have to order you to do that as temporary leader of the team, I will." He gave her a wry smile. "So get going."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily looked at Ryder with a small frown. She stood at attention and saluted. "Aye sir. I'll get checked up." She walked into the infirmary, being directed to a bed as soon as she entered. She was soon sleeping. Only a light sleep, but sleeping. It turned out that her fever from before hadn't broken and she began sweating. Her condition hadn't worsened fortunately, so she would soon get better.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo watched the man carefully with a slightly concerned look on her face. He seemed intimidated? She wasn`t trying to be intimidated. A small smile came to her face as he mentioned the warehouse. "Yessir. I`ll definitely be sure to stop by." She sounded especially happy. Mostly because she stunk. A lot. Like blood, gun powder, ammunition and sweat. She hoped Mr. Ghast hadn`t noticed, but she smelled like No Man's Land. She needed to change and freshen up, like, now. She noticed the slight disappointment that took over his posture, no doubt noticing how Jo was refusing to look him in the bloodshot eyes. "Oh, I completely understand. I`ll keep them in check if push comes to shove, but I`m sure they now how to behave. I`m sure Conqueror Worm does too." After what happened back there, she was sure they wouldn`t be hearing much from Conqueror Worm anytime soon. "I think the rest of Vulture Team is hanging around outside the infirmary somewhere, if you`d like a word with them? I`m going to head to the Warehouse. I`ll return shortly." She said to him, saluting a final time. "And thank you, Mr. Ghast! Send the Family my regards." After grabbing her white shirt and blue tie, she left the Infirmary and sneaked around Highend, heading to a very secluded area of it.

Until she came across a warehouse. A very small warehouse, containing only one room. Within that room, were all of Jo`s belongings, transported to High end by Paladin. The walls were covered in posters from various moves (particularly James Bond) and video games, and the room was generally cluttered with useless crap she refused to get rid of. She entered the warehouse, closing and locking the door behind her. She only came here every so often to get more clothes to the bunker or freshen up. No one - thus far, at least, had seen her enter or leave. Her eyes landed on her favorite tan suit she hadn`t worn since the Vulture Riots, now clean and ironed and left for her. She had never been so happy to see something in her entire life. Jo hugged it close to her - not too close, of course, she was not about to wrinkle it - and changed as quickly as she could. After checking to make sure no one was outside, she emerged from the warehouse smelling fresh and clean. Her suit jacket draped on her arm still, she left the area.

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy stared at Gangsta Pimp wide-eyed.

"FOR SERIOUS?"

She asked, questioning that he had really met the fantabulous Finn and Jake and sold them LSD. Her eyes darted around from place to place, going from the buildings to Lily, to Ryder, to Gangsta Pimp, to other random places as they spoke.

"So...Do I get to help? I can totally threaten this Family with a capital F with acid. Families hate acid."

She said, looking at Gangsta Pimp and Ryder as she hoped to be useful, even though she should definitely be resting in the infirmary at the moment.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp watched a little scuffle take place between Lily and Ivy, the man watched Ryder handle the situation with a smile on his face as he stroked his chin. When Ryder finished, the man raised both hands up with his cane as a sign of congratulations "Good job dealing with that Ponyboy... Gangsta Pimp don't really think it's safe to be going out now.... Conqueror Worm probably has patrols throughout the whole city to search us out... scary thoughts man, scary thoughts-" then he heard Ivy, yeah, threatening The Family with acid seemed like a fairly bad idea right now "Gangsta Pimp thinks you should keep her away from anyone important..." the man spoke in a light voice. Then Gangsta Pimp started hearing things, it sounded like yelling "Hmm...?" Gangsta Pimp walked over to where he heard the riot. It was a crowd, and they didn't seem happy, upon Gangsta Pimp asking around, they made it obvious: they didn't want in on this war anymore. After that battle they wanted to quit Vulture Team, and beg Conqueror Worm for forgiveness. Gangsta Pimp walked back over to Ryder "Gangsta Pimp think we got a problem boss..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Henry simply smiled to Jo and waved away to her as she left "Oh I will. I'm sure, especially if they're making trouble..." the man said with a kind smile, despite his oddly threatening words. The man watched her walk away. The man's smile seemed to disappear, he looked around to make sure no one was watching, being a contact for Paladin was a risky move on his part. The Family was only working with Paladin because they didn't want any trouble, but there was a certain faction in The Family that chose to more closely work with them, it wasn't particularly popular. There was another faction in The Family that wanted to kill her and off Vulture Team before they caused any problems, after all, there was always the possibility that if Vulture Team won this war they'd become a faction capable of rivaling The Family. Not that any of this was old news, The Family was less an organization, and more a collaboration of criminal warlords, there were always factions separated by intentions and beliefs, and then there were factions within those factions. Henry walked over to the rioting crowd in Highland, the man watched them carefully to see how Vulture Team would deal with the situation, if things got out of hand, Henry would need to intervene.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Ryder Mercy

...Ponyboy? Did he really just say that?
Ryder concluded that working with this man was definitely going to give him a few gray hairs.
He turned to Ivy, speaking to her as Gangsta Pimp walked away to check the loud crowd,
"Ivy, we should save the acid for people who we're fighting. Right now, we're basically house-guests here. And I'm pretty sure that squirting your host in the face with acid is pretty bad manners..." he gave a small laugh, but his smile disappeared as Gangsta Pimp returned and said that they had a problem. "What is it? Tell me the issue, then I'll try to talk to them."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp looked pretty angry if Ryder were to see his eyes through the sunglasses, definitely odd considering he was acting just as weird as usual "Gangsta Pimp listened in, they're some bitches man... they want to leave now that they've fought, Gangsta Pimp heard that they plan to go to Conqueror Worm to beg for forgiveness... betrayal." he explained to Ryder in a silly yet darker voice. The man looked back at the angry crowd, then saw Henry, looking at it from a distance. Pimp could tell this man was with the family, just by how he was dressed, no one but the family dressed like that in No Man's Land, well them, and Jo. Gangsta Pimp turned back to Ryder "And it seems they're already attracting the ire of our hosts..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Is that so...?" Ryder looked to be in thought for a moment. "Alright. I'll give talking to them a shot."
He wheeled his wheelchair over towards the riotous crowd, then shouted to try to get their attention. "Hey. Hey!" No response. He took a deep breath, then yelled as loud as he could "HEYYY!" The crowd fell silent. "...Thank you. Geez." He sighed, brushing some of his hair back out of the way.
"So, I heard that some of you were planning on going to ask Worm for forgiveness, right? Well, you wanna know what that is? That's a bunch of bullshit--and no, don't interrupt me. Lemme finish here. You all fought hard in that battle, right? I wasn't there, since I was down for the count, but I've seen some of the casualties. And I'm pretty sure that people died there. We lost plenty of good people. And I bet that plenty of those men and women were your friends, right? And they died there. It's hard, I know--but just imagine--what would they say if they knew that you were going to go grovel at Worm's feet? They'd probably be upset--no, mad at you! Going to go ask Worm for forgiveness is the same as giving up--and then, what did your friends die for, huh?! What did they die for?! Nothing! That's right, nothing!" His tone became louder as he continued talking. "We're all in this war together--and going to go ask Worm for forgiveness is the same as just surrendering. I know that things might look bleak--and yeah, I know that probably more than a few of you are just scared of dying. But we'll never get what we want unless we fight for it. Nobody ever got anything by being passive about it, got it? And if you ask me, we didn't all-out lose back there. From what I've heard, we did a number on Worm. They didn't get a full victory, and us retreating just means that we'll be able to fight again another day. And I don't care how powerful Worm thinks they are. They can take their power and shove it up their ass, for all I care! I know that we--all of us--are the better people. We're better, we're stronger, we're all together in this! A wall is built brick by brick. Each of us is one of those bricks--but if we lose one brick, the wall's gonna come crashing down. We need to make this a wall that can stand up to those assholes in Worm. If you wanna be a coward and go offer yourself up to Worm, then it'll be a great loss for us. But if we all stick together, then I swear, all we can do is win! We can beat them--but not without your help. So...what do you say? Who's with me here?!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Gangsta Pimp

The crowd seemed to cheer in response to Ryder's speech, drawing the attention of everyone in Highend. The loud cries of actual inspiration seemed to fill the city within a city, Henry seemed to flinch and take a few steps back in response to the cheering. Gangsta Pimp himself started clapping, he was pretty impressed. The man walked over to Ryder, a smile on his face "Nice job there ponyboy... not how I would have handled it, but you seem to know what you're doing." he congratulated the man, then looked back at the crowd. Pimp was going to find out who started that little riot, that couldn't have started that easily, there was someone who started that and he was going to find that person. Meanwhile, the pimp noticed that the nicely dressed gentleman was still watching "Aye Ryder! Gangsta Pimp thinks that guy wants to talk to you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder breathed a sigh of relief when everyone responded positively to the speech. He had been pretty worried that it might not have worked.
"Thanks," he looked at Gangsta Pimp from where he sat, smiling tiredly. "I used to motivate my gang like that all the time, so it's really nothing new...except for the fact that there are way more people." He paused, then looked over at Henry when he was pointed out. "...He wants to talk to me?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy just nodded as she was told to not threaten the family with acid.

"Oh ok."

She said, but then added

"They would probably like it, though."

She then saw the crowd and grinned. CROWDS! She shouted random stuff like "Survival of the fittest!" "Down with Castro!" "Viva la France!", cause why not? hearing Ryder's speech, she just sort of went quiet and started playing with the leaf of a plant she had stuffed in her pocket.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 2 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Gangsta Pimp looked at the well dressed man from afar, side to side with Ryder "Well... he's still looking at us... so yeah... Gangsta Pimp could guess that he wants to talk to you. Gangsta Pimp doubts he wants to talk to Gangsta Pimp, not like Gangsta Pimp is really ever taken seriously." he told the wheel chaired man. He didn't even notice the man's blood shot eyes from far away, and already something really put Gangsta Pimp off about this man, something about him just wasn't friendly. Then suddenly, the doors to Highend opened again "Well then..." Gangsta Pimp commented as he saw another group of Vulture Team refugees walk in, including Elliot of all people.

Elliot walked in with a group of about ten people, in addition to two very recognizable people from Conqueror Worm. Elliot had them bring the two Worms to the infirmary tents "Treat everything you can...!" he told them before seeing most of his allies also in the infirmary. Jo was missing, so was Akuryo. Bunny was captured. That left the four big shots out of commission, since Elliot had his broken arm. That left... who? Elliot looked outside of the tent to see Gangsta Pimp, Ryder, and Ivy "Oh... boy..."

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder saw Elliot and his men enter the camp, and was relieved. That's one more person that didn't get killed. He was a bit confused when he saw the Worm members--he recognized them from his short time when he had worked with Worm, although he didn't know the two by name. He listened to Gangsta Pimp speak, then nodded.
"Alright...I'll go talk to him." He wheeled his chair over towards Henry, stopping in front of him. "Did you want to speak with me?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next