Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:30 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre
Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Animegirlsoldier2_zpsa3112e21

Lily woke to find the others in the infirmary, getting treated for their various injuries. She sat up slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed. She grabbed a crutch that was nearby, propping it under her good arm, as well as a cloth to tie her arm up. She put her equipment back on and grabbed a new pistol. When she was all set up to go, she walked out of the infirmary, making her way to the area where everything had happened. She soon noticed the guy with a mask on hiding in a nearby alley way. She walked over to him, leaning against the wall next to him. She socked him in the face with no real force behind it. "That's for the shot I missed." She then turned, looking at the sky between the roofs of the building. "Ya know, hiding here will only make people think that it was you fault." She put her good hand in her pocket. She was tired.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:41 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery had been so lost in his thoughts when Lily entered the alley, that he hadn't even noticed her--at least, not up until the moment when she punched him, sending his head banging into the brick wall just behind him. He reached up, one hand holding the back of his head, and the other holding the part of his face where she had hit him. He couldn't help the tears that welled up in his eyes, threatening to spill over at the sudden pain. He was exhausted and stressed out--but he wasn't going to cry. He quickly wiped his eyes with a hand, then spoke,
"They already think that I did it anyway," he said in a strained voice. "What do you expect me to do? If I go back to Worm, I'm dead. If I stay here, I'm dead. I'm just dead, dead, dead, no matter what I do, so hiding seems pretty nice right now!" his voice cracked a bit at the end there, and he cleared his throat. "...I must be the suckiest superhero ever. Almost everyone thinks I'm a murderer, and I couldn't even save one person..." he put his head back down to his knees again. "...I wanna go home."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:51 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily patted Bravery on the shoulder. "Every hero has his moment. You just got stuck in a bad situation." She turned back to the sky, thinking. "You could always leave. Leave and never turn back. Make a name for yourself out there, and maybe the others will finally think of you differently." She turned back to Bravery. "I'm leaving. For good this time. Everyone probably thinks I deserted when I left before. I'll be leaving soon, and making it so almost no one can contact me. You can come if you want to. I could use a superhero."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"I...I can't..." he said meekly, not daring to look at her. "I made a promise to Bunny...so I'm sorry, but I can't go with you..." He gave a big sigh. "I'm just letting people down all over the place recently..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:06 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily smirked, punching Bravery in the shoulder. "Like I give a fuck. I was only giving you a way out." She turned away from him, walking down the alley. "If you ever change your mind, ask Ryder for my radio frequency, assuming he hasn't ripped it to pieces by now." She stopped, thinking about something for a moment. "Whats your name? Mines Lily."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Um...it's Bravery..." he said, rubbing his shoulder. He still remembered the old days, back when he would only give out his hero name to strangers...
Those days were long gone now, and he felt like he barely even knew the person who had called himself an actual hero all of those days ago.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 am

Lily O'connel
Spectre

Lily nodded. "Stay strong, Bravery. This place needs a real hero, and your the only one I've seen so far who even tries to be one." She began walking away again, quickly waving over her shoulder. "You know how to contact me. Even if it's just to have a chat give me a shout. Things get lonely out there. Later." Lily, once again, left Highend. This time for good.

((exit))
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:37 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

He sighed, watching Lily leave before hesitating, then standing up. He walked sullenly out of the alley, looking at the ground and not meeting anyone's eyes. He went to the fountain area, and sat down on the edge of the fountain quietly. He didn't want to be in the alley anymore--but he didn't feel welcome in any of the tents. So here would have to do.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:24 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia decided to let Rover and Ivy have their moment. She turned to see Jo, and needless to say she was happy to see her. Gave the woman a smile, but at the same time, she looked familiar... She'll think about it later. "Greeting... I am the Valkyur... or Emilia if you want a first name basis, and I will be helping you with your battles as if this day... Oh yes and Sam sent me." Emilia deciding to use the man's name to avoid confusion. She walked up to Jo, lance in hand. "Beg your pardon Jo, but... You look familiar to me..." Emilia said as she squinted her eyes down at the woman. She turned her head back at the super hero boy, and didn't mind him. He looked very young, so she didn't associate him being a man, but a boy. "What's gotten him so worked up?" she asked slightly concerned as the boy walked away.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny sat there, watching the whole thing. She saw everything, Lily coming and going....and leaving for...some reason....she didn't know. Then there was a new girl..and then Ivy getting shot. This was too much. Now Ivy was gonna be out of commission for a while. Bunny looked at her hands. One was bandaged...the other was mechaincal. She knew that one of these days, she would have to stop this business...this killing business. The thoughts of it plagued her mind endlessly. But right now, it wasn't the time. Slowly, Bunny started to take her bandages off, leaving them on the side of the fountain. She still looked really banged up, scars all over the wounded areas, but it felt good to get those things off her. Bunny stood up.
"If those Worms are itching for a fight, y'all are gonna need back up. Turns out, I got a little back up." she said, scratching a little since that shit itched. She was gonna try her best to do what she could. And this time, no one was gonna go prisoner. No one was gonna get killed...except for the enemy. Bunny's eyes looked up a bit. They might question why Bravery did this, it's because she owed a debt...and now it was paid. She threatened Pimp because of that debt...but she would not let him die if he were in the battle. She found his annoying, obnoxious, innapproiate behavior sort of...okay no, she didn't, it was annoying as hell, but he was an ally, and that wasn't changing.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder didn't respond when he took Ivy's hand, however, it did seem to comfort him to some degree. A faint smile made it's way onto his face.
"Yeah. It's all Gumby's fault. Damn Gumby..." he gave a faint laugh, finally seeming to slowly begin recovering.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery looked to Bunny when he heard her speak. It was pretty impressive how driven she was--even when she was injured, and even had some people speculating against her after she had defended against him.
"I...I'll help too!" he stood up suddenly. "I want to prove to everyone that I'm somebody that can be trusted! I want to help!" He managed to look pretty determined on the outside, but on the inside he was kind of worried that people who weren't Bunny might try to shoot down his offer.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah'll take a bet here and say you kids didn't get the message..." a sudden, raspy voice echoed quietly through the streets, near the fountain. A suddenly uncomfortable feeling took over everyone's body, that feeling one feels when they're being watched when no one is in the room. A feeling that something very unnatural is with them. A tall, skeletal figure stood next to the fountain, suddenly a few Vulture Footmen fell on their butts in pure shock, that man was not there a few seconds ago, he just appeared. The figure spoke, it's ghostly raspy voice echoed through the Vulture tents unnaturally "Vulture Team has three hours to leave Highend... anyone who is not out by then will be dealt with like vermin..." the man was holding a shotgun in his hands, he was serious. Even more scary was the fact that this skeletal figure was alone, not a single other enforcer from The Family was there. The man was practically screaming to them all that he believed he could kill every single one of them.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 pm

BunnyMio

"Looks like we're being kicked out of Highend." Bunny said, "We don't want trouble, so we need to go I suppose." she got her stuff. "Bravery, you're with me. Stay close and act natural." she said. Yeah, the man looked creepy...what else was new?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo smiled back at Emilia, though faltered momentarily. Oh crap. She definitely recognized this woman. This was Valkyur, the woman in a suit of armor who attacked Paladin head-on numerous times whilst Jo was working there. She was even still carrying the lance! She briefly wondered how they managed to subdue her long enough to bring her in. However, as long as she didn`t recognize her, they should be fine. "Sam sent you?" She echoed with curiosity. At least his recruitment tactics had evolved from just saying the word 'boner' and hoping they`d be on board. "Anyway, it`s nice to meet you Emilia. Welcome to Vulture Team; I`m sure you`ll be a big help." She knew that Emilia would be a great asset to the team since she experienced this woman`s skills first hand. And it was terrifying. Jo blinked, her eyes followed Emilia`s as she mentioned Bravery. "A lot of things... It`s a bit complicated, but it`s been a rough couple of days here." She tried to explain quickly.

Suddenly, there was this weird, uncomfortable wave of energy that coursed through her body. She heard the raspy, undead voice of Mr. Ghoul and shuddered. She knew they had to leave. They didn`t have to tell them twice. Mr. Ghoul`s voice was one she could she could hear from miles away, and recognize immediately. She`d work aside the ghoulish man back in Paladin, and everytime she was forced to do that it was always an unpleasant experience. She sighed, sounding defeated and exasperated. "We really have to go soon. Could anyone that`s available start spreading the word?" She said, really to everyone in the room. She wanted to show the Family that they were at least beginning to leave and obeying their commands. She wasn`t exactly sure where they were going after this, but if they sent Mr. Ghoul as a threat then they were dead serious about getting them out.  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder listened to the skeletal man's voice drifting through the camp, and blinked a few times, seeming to almost come out of his stupor.
"...We need to leave, then...? But..." he looked at Ivy, who was still being tended to by the medics. They'd need to get a rolling stretcher to move her. "We're going to be out in the open, then...I'd better contact my second in command, I guess..." He heaved a loud sigh. He REALLY didn't want to contact this guy. But he had no choice. Oh well. He'd contact him once they had gotten to their new set-up location.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery nodded, walking over to Bunny and standing by her. He looked at the strange skeletal man who had just shown up, and...actually felt more calm, strangely enough. The guy looked like a villain straight out of a comic book, and as odd as it might have seemed, Bravery really felt in his element here.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr. Ghoul started to fade away "You have been warned... if I find a single vermin in Highend after three hours... I will kill them..." he warned them once again before completely disappeared. Mr. Ghoul disappeared as quickly as he appeared, and without a trace. And just as the monster disappeared, Gangsta Pimp, or Sam, walked out of the bar, he still looked out of it, but a bit better than last time. He looked around in confusion, everyone looked terrified "Gangsta Pimp missed something didn't he?"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny had her stuff ready to go.
"We're being kicked out of Highend. Meaning we need a base." she said. "Meaning we're going to evacuate and I guess it's gonna be a hell of a fight." she said. She was ready to go.

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Gangsta Pimp heard Bunny, it took a few seconds for it all to hit him. The man understood it now, they were leaving Highend, they had to, and now battle was inevitable. Sam suddenly realized in that moment that he couldn't let his thirst for revenge cloud his judgement or his actions. He had a very limited amount of time left in this world, and he still had an asshole he wanted to kill. Vulture Team didn't need Samuel Heather, they needed Gangsta Pimp. The funk music played once again "Gangsta Pimp is back...!" the man ran out into the crowds "Everyone get organized! Ya'll better listen to Gangsta Pimp before he slaps you silly! Gangsta Pimp spent years as the president of Zimbabwe! He knows what to do!" he yelled, managing to start getting people organized "Get the medical staff out first! Including the wounded! Footmen cover their exit! Everyone... we'll meet at the Highend entrance!" the man yelled to the crowds of Highend soldiers, Gangsta Pimp was back.

"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder stood up, reluctantly letting go of Ivy's hand, then saying,
"Don't worry--I'll be right back." He walked out of the tent, then cleared his throat, shouting over the crowd, "BATTERS, TO THE DUGOUT." Right on cue, everyone who was a part of Ryder's gang came and gathered around him, ready for instructions. "Alright. We're getting kicked out of here--it was gonna happen sooner or later. But...I'm sure that we'll be fine. I want everyone getting all their stuff together--and make sure to stock up your arsenals. We managed to salvage some things from the bunker before we left. I want all of you prepared for every plan, A to Z. I just know that this next battle's gonna be a big one. Before we got all you guys here, we were outnumbered, but now with you guys, and all of our other reinforcements, it's a brand new ball game. Now, get yourselves ready." He gave them a hand signal, and the gang dispersed, getting together everything they needed and getting prepared to leave. Ryder sighed, looking down at himself--he had forgotten to change. He went back inside the tent, going to the private area with all of the different spare clothes, and got to changing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Upon seeing everyone else get ready, Bravery hurried over to his bed that he had slept on the previous night, going to check if there was anything he had missed--but he was surprised when he saw a box there on the bed. He looked at it curiously, before opening it up. He stared at the contents for a moment, then a huge smile came onto his face. The box was full of photographs, precious memories, and most importantly, his precious cape that his mother had so lovingly made. There was a note on top of it, written in neat handwriting. He picked up the note to read it. The note said,

Dear Bravery,
Rourke here. It's been a while, hasn't it? As it turns out, I've been working with Worm without even knowing that you used to be a part of it. Weird, huh...? Either way, Mocha saved your photos and things, and I grabbed your cape for you. Jade burned the rest, but don't worry, anything that's important is in here. I checked. Mocha asked me to deliver this to you, and I hope that it reaches you. It's actually kind of relieving knowing that I've got at least one person I know here. I'm just hoping that we'll be able to meet as friends, not on the field of battle. Stay safe, alright?
--Rourke

"Same old Rourke..." Bravery smiled, putting the note back into the box. He pulled out his cape, careful to not bend any of the photos, and tied it around his shoulders. He could do this. He didn't have to be afraid anymore.
Maybe things were going to turn out okay, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo`s nerves calmed when she felt the presence of Mr. Ghoul fade. Much better. Everyone seemed to be having an okay time packing up and evacuating High End. At this rate, they had more than enough time. She helped some medics pack up their stuffs, giving herself a mental reminder to stop by the warehouse before she left High End. She knew she wouldn`t be able to return in a while. She heard Ryder rallying his gang, and Gangsta Pimp yelling at everyone else outside. A small smile came to her face, glad to hear that her friend was back to his old self. He couldn`t let his desire for revenge cloud his vision. With this all in place, she actually felt a glimmer of hope that they could send Conqueror Worm running this time.

After helping the medical staff pack up their things, she ran off to her warehouse. Here she packed an ensemble of items into a compact black bag, keeping in mind that it would be some time before she could return. Among her packing, she discovered a navy blue ring box. Looking at it with foreign curiosity, she opened it to see a gold ring inside, decorated with a single diamond. The reflection of light against the stone sent a wave of memories flooding into her head. Instead of sitting around and marveling in these memories for a second longer, she reminded herself that they were on a strict time limit to get out of High end and quickly tucked the box away in her suit pocket.

She went back to the tents, finishing helping people pack up and get on the road. For the first time, the sound of funk echoing through the air gave her a sense of peace. Leaving everything something-like the way it was when they entered High End, she left for the gates.

(EXITS)  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f

Last edited by Emu Queen on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Gangsta Pimp was organizing everyone as best as he could as nearly a thousands footmen left Highend along with the rest of the crew. As they all left, Gangsta Pimp spoke outloud from them using a speaker in his cane "Come on ya'll! Gangsta Pimp thinks you're moving as slow as a fat woman in Disneyland!" he told them "Let's get motivated!" meanwhile, Elliot was in those thousands of people, walking with them outside of Highend. Eventually most of the footmen made it out, and Gangsta Pimp spoke out in his speaker to the officers "Everyone! We'll meet right outside Highend at the gates!" he yelled before he walked outside with the men. That left Jo, Bravery, Ryder, and Bunny, Ivy had been brought out with the injured first.
(EXIT)

"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed.
"I think I liked it better when he wanted to kill me." she said to herself. "At least it's motivated everyone." she looked at Bravery. "Come on, we gotta move. Elliot come on!" she looked at Emilia as well. "I know this is sudden...but we gonna move. I'm Bunny by the way." she said, "Pleasure. Hope to work with you soon." she said, and left for HighEnd's Gate. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy

Ryder walked out of the tent all cleaned up and changed.
"We're meeting out at the gates, like the guy said," he called to the members of his gang that were running by. "Get out there and stay in a group, I need to keep track of all of you. Make sure we don't leave anyone behind." He returned to his tent momentarily to get his things, putting them into a bag, and putting the bag on his back, adjusting the strap a bit. His bat stuck out the top of the bag, but otherwise it was fine. He headed back to the infirmary, and spoke to the remaining medics,
"Make sure that you get Ivy out of here--but keep her on the bed, alright? I'm counting on you to take care of her."
He stepped out of the tent back onto the streets, looking around. Everyone was running around picking things up, then heading for the gate. Even most of the tents had been taken down by this point. Things were going well.
He turned, heading for the gates as well as the medics rushed past him pushing Ivy's stretcher.

*Exit Ryder and I'm assuming Ivy, too*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Brimming with newfound confidence, Bravery quickly made his way back over to Bunny, his cloak blowing out a bit behind him as he jogged after her, over to the gates of Highend.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 14 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia watched the people scramble. To her, they were like ants...and a god like magnifyer was killing them...one by one. It was funny, but at the same time, she was an ant, and needed to leave.
"The elusive Crimson Angel...a pleasure to make your aquaintance..." she said, and as she left, she smirked. "Filthy Meat Worm..." she brought with her the armor she had, and of course, her lance...of awesomeness. (exit)

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14