Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets

+4
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo face palmed again as he heard Elliot report back to Mocha. He really was a lost cause. Her attention returned to Henry as he bowed to Jo and Jade. She wasn`t sure how she felt about this being called a 'trade'; these were human beings, not items. "Right... Thank you, Mr. Ghast." She said to the man, now watching Jade leave with Mocha and Akuyro. Her gaze lingered on Akuryo for longer than expected; was he really not turning around? She kept watching until they exited the gates to make sure. It was pretty clear that the vampire-like man was gone, and the next time Jo would see him would be on a battle field. What was she expecting from him, anyway?

Oh right. She looked at Henry and smiled. "You did good." She confirmed, another attempt to calm the man`s nerves. Annnd then Bunny dropped right in front of her. Elliot seemed to take care of her before anyone else did, though. A small, reluctant smile grew on Jo`s face as she listened to Elliot. "Same." She said in response to his statement about Akuryo, as she began searching herself for another cigar. She really needed one right now.

Finally having a working lighter, she lit one quickly and took a calming drag. "So, that`s done. Bunny, you sleep. Good job. Elliot, you do whatever. Gangsta Pimp, Henry, they have a really nice bar here and we`re taking advantage of it. Onwards." She said nonchalantly, her nerves visibly being calmed by nicotine. She paused, watching Ryder wheel away to find some painkillers. "And you sir, are coming with us once you do that!" She quipped as he left the group.

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:02 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot grabbed Bunny and gently brought her to a bed in the infirmary. Elliot was going to stay with her for now, and Elliot was going to make sure Bravery did the same "Hey... you... you're going to watch her too right...?" he asked Bravery kindly, he had barely knew this guy, but Elliot knew he seemed to be a nice person and already considered him a friend. Elliot sat in a chair next to Bunny's bed and simply watched her silently after that.

Henry just kinda smiled awkwardly at Jo "Well... I'm still on the job... sorry... can't drink" besides, Henry didn't drink alcohol, but he wouldn't tell that to Jo since she would probably overreact or over-analyze it or something. The man started to back away from the group "Thanks for everything guys... I'm gonna report to my employer." he told them with an ever awkward smile before walking away to somewhere else in Highend.

Gangsta Pimp meanwhile, immediately brought both arms up in triumph on the mention of going to a bar in Highend "BRILLIANT IDEA! GANGSTA PIMP APPROVES!" the man yelled as he started to circle Jo yelling "Whoo! Whoo!" over and over again without end. And then it ended, Gangsta Pimp got tired, so he just stood there in front of Jo for awhile. Then he got bored of standing in front of her so he left to the bar "Gangsta Pimp needs some relaxation time...!"
(EXIT GANGSTA PIMP)

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:08 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder stopped for a moment as he heard Jo's suggestion. Hm...rest...or drinking, which would cause more headaches...
A beer sounded really fucking good right now.
He turned right around, heading back over to Jo and the others.
"Count me in right now," he gave a wry smile. "I haven't had a good drink in ages."

Bravery looked up quickly as Elliot addressed him, then nodded. The least he could do was watch over Bunny while she slept and make sure that nothing happened. At least he'd be doing SOMETHING right. He hopped down off his bed, pulling the blanket off of it, then spreading the blanket out over Bunny, to make sure that she stayed warm, before going and sitting back down on his bed, but looking at least slightly more cheerful than before.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo frowned at Henry. "Booo. Party pooper!" She said jokingly, waving to the man as he left the group. "Good luck with that!" Jo chimed, taking another drag of her cigar. God, she missed this. Too much depressing stuff happened recently. She definetely needed time to cool off. Gangsta Pimp`s intense energy was also making her pretty hyped. She watched excitedly as he circled her, and began to sync her woo`s with his. "Whoo! Whoo!" Her whooing was half from the fact that Gangsta Pimp`s energy was just so intense and that Ryder decided he would join them now instead of later. Jo got tired around the same time as Gangsta Pimp, taking a moment to collect herself when he did. As he dashed off to the bar, Jo hopped onto his back, piggy back riding on him the entire way to the bar while whooing loudly.

(EXIT WITH GANGSTA PIMP)  

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:16 am

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"H-Hey--wait up..." Ryder called, completely left in the dust as the others ran off while he was stuck wheeling himself all the way to the bar.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 PurpleIvy_zps731e0841

Ivy had spent the next few moments just sitting on the ground, rocking back and forth, muttering things about her plants. After most people had gone and Bunny was passed out on the bed, she finally seemed to snap out of it.

"Almonds!"

She cried, though it wasn't her normal shriek that woke everyone up, it was more of a controlled exclamation, since she could remember there were people resting in the infirmary. That's when she noticed Bunny, looking almost dead on the bed and whatnot. She got up awkwardly using her crutches, then went to her bed side and asked Elliot and Bravery.

"What...happened to her?"

She sounded worried, even though Bunny never liked her in the first place, Ivy cared about her team members.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 BraveryCasual_zps7b5a2858

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery jumped a bit when Ivy talked--he had been almost dozing off to sleep sitting up, but that snapped him back to attention. When Ivy asked what had happened to Bunny, he hesitated for a moment, then answered,
"Well...while she was captured...I knew that Jade was going to do some really creepy stuff to her, so I wanted to get her out, but Jade had the key...so Bunny told me to come tell Elliot and get some help, but it looks like I was too slow..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny was working in her room, writing a report on her most recent job. Her pen was gliding over the paper rather fluidly. It was just nice to be done with work, she was really tired. She thought about what else to write, but then finished it with easy prey. She capped her pen, put the report in a capsule, and put it in a tube where it was sent off to be reviewed and filed, and her payment would be sent the same way. Bunny yawned and laid on her bed, but then the door had a knock.
"Come in." she called, and with that Kain walked in. "Oh it's you. What do you want?" she asked, pulling out a book.
"Check in with you. How are you feeling?"
"Fine, why?"
"I heard you were hurt."
"It was a fucking scratch. Nothing major." she said, flipping to her place in the book. "Didn't you have a mission?"
"Nah...Vero took mine...said I wasn't ready yet."
Bunny chuckled. "Bullshit...he was most likely bored and needed to kill something." she rolled her eyes. "Sounds like him."
"You make it sound so...barbaric." he said, sitting on the edge of her bed. "But...I guess...so..are you doing anything right now?" he laid down next to her. Bunny shook her head.
"Nope. Finished my reports, was just gonna relax." Kain then suddenly got on top of her and smirked.
"I know something fun we can do." he grinned. Bunny rolled her eyes and smiled.
"I guess. If sex is on your brain." she replied. They started to kiss and it started to get a bit intense. Kain then moved to her neck but...he stopped. Bunny was a bit confused. "Kain?" she asked.
"Wake up."
"What?"
"You know you need to wake up. Please...wake up..."
"Kain...what is wrong with you?"
"Wake up."
"I AM AWAKE YOU MORON! WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT!?"
"Please just wake up..."
Bunny got angry with this. She pushed him off and he fell through the floor, as he shattered into nothing. It was meant to be playful, not...this. She reached for him.
"KAIN!" she called, but the darkness below him enveloped him. He was gone. Bunny started to get scared, and stood on hr bed. Soon, flashes of reality hit her mind, causing a rather large migraine. She looked around, and started to see people. Elliot, the pyro, Jo, the bluenette, Ivy, the crazy plant girl. It was all coming back to her. She was sleeping. She was out cold from...that man. Soon, she saw Jade in front of her. He had a grin on his face, and then started laughing. Bunny, enraged, pulled out her pistols and started to fire at him, pumping the man full of bullets. Once he was dead, she started to pant. Her body hurt...everything hurt. She was waking up. She turned back to Elliot, looking at him and sighing, before hugging the man. This was until she everything went white, and she woke up.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Bunny was tossing and turning, holding onto the sheets of her bed for dear life. She was mumbling too, but most of what she was saying was too quiet to hear, or was covered with grunts. After several hours of this, Bunny stopped, and opened her eyes. She was bandaged over the last few hours, was on an IV even, and the beeping of the heart rate meter was there. Her face was half bandaged, along with the assorted wounds from the battle and from Jade. Also, since her current clothes were fucking ruined, a new outfit was prepared for her, but for now, she was naked on the bed, and covered with blankets. She didn't dare sit up, but looked around.
"Am I...awake?" she asked, not even really sure, since her dream felt so real to her. She had to make sure.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:59 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

As Bunny awoke, Bravery looked at her, and a look of utter relief washed over his face. She was awake. Jade hadn't killed her.
"Yeah...you're awake. I think you were having a bad dream..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot looked to Ivy and Bravery 'I don't know..." he responded to Ivy. he had a feeling Ivy wouldn't understand Bravery anyways, Elliot had that in common with her, they were both idiots so far as social interaction was concerned. The man kept his eyes back on Bunny until she started to turn "She's dreaming...?" he asked himself. After a while, it seemed she woke up, and a few moments after asking whether she was awake the man simply answered "Hi Bunny....". Elliot looked outside, it was night time now, Elliot was actually glad about that, more time for Bunny to rest. Elliot waved a Bunny from his seat without saying another word.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked at Bravery blankly, she didn't really get what he was saying...He was supposed to be one of the bad guys, wasn't he? Wut?

"I...ok...?"

Smooth. That was the way to go. Elliot's answer was more understandable...Ivy just sat down beside Bravery and Elliot, waiting. Then Bunny started moving around and she looked up, smiling a bit as Bunny seemed alive. Then she had proof that Bunny really WAS alive, since she woke up and the first thing Ivy said was.

"I promise I'll never sleep on you again, just don't almost die anymore, ok? Have a leaf."

She took a leaf from her pocket and sort of left it on Bunny's head awkwardly, though she smiled at her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Highend // Highend Streets  - Page 5 71c65ea7df95b56cbe351a7f92d62385eee2cbca_zps6b62a2fe
BunnyMio

"It was a pretty big nightmare." she said, groaning. "I'm so hungry...huh?" she looked at Ivy, and felt a leaf touch her. "Thank you...Ivy...maybe...you can show me....your plants? I...*cough and wheeze* I haven't met...Hank..." she said. She smiled at Elliot and Bravery too. She was glad to be home.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery smiled at Bunny, then looked to Elliot, seeming more serious all of a sudden. "So...um...I'm not really sure what I'm going to do here...I-I mean, I still have some pretty important things that I left at the Worm base, but if I go back there, I'll be in super huge trouble...no doubt that word has spread about what I did by now...and on this side of things, I don't know if you guys want me to stay here...so...I don't really know what to do..." He looked really uncomfortable as he spoke, as if it was just hitting him that currently he was unallied with either team officially, and he had no idea who he wanted to help, and no idea who the 'good guys' were in this whole thing...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot raised an eyebrow at Ivy "What?" but before he could push that subject of what Ivy was doing with Bunny the conversation moved on. Bravery and Bunny both started talking, to the point to where Elliot was finding it difficult to catch up. The man simply changed looking between the two of them before he raised his hand and talked "I don't think... you should go... too dangerous...!" he responded to Bravery "How about this... is there a way to contact any of your friends... in Conqueror Worm... who won't kill you...?" he asked simply. The man looked to Ivy and Bunny to make sure they were okay with him talking since he unintentionally interrupted people a lot "Have them drop off your stuff... somewhere in the city... you can pick them up... there..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"I don't think I have any way to contact them remotely..." Bravery said after thinking for a moment. "It's not like I have a cell-phone or anything...Wh-What if they throw everything out?! Or smash it or something..." He actually seemed to go a little bit pale at the thought of it. "Most of the things, I can live with losing, but some of that stuff is too important to lose..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy nodded at Bunny excitedly.

"Yeah! You're gonna love Hank if he doesn't bite your hand off!"

She said, then listened to Bravery and Elliot, finally putting her hand up so she could give her own suggestion.

"What if we tie a note to a brick and throw it into one of your friends' windows? Then run away really quick so they won't shoot us?"

Maybe not the best idea, but it was all Ivy could come up with at the moment. Her other idea involved explosions, and she was pretty sure Jo wouldn't approve of that.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:03 pm

BunnyMio

"Thanks...I bet." she said to Ivy. She looked at the ceiling again, sighing and grunting a bit. "God...this sucks." she let out a light chuckle. "Hey...could someone get my some food?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:17 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy smiled and threw her arms up, dropping her crutches in the process, but not minding at the moment.

"Me! I'll do it! Will I...? Yeah I will!"

She took the crutches as a medic picked them up for her, and she gave the medic a leaf, then crutched off to find some food. She came back holding a plastic bag in her mouth, since she couldn't hold anything while on crutches. Dropping the bag on Bunny's lap, she said.

"I found it in Gangsta Pimp's Pimp Mobile Go Kart, but don't tell him or he'll use a bunch of big words and make my head hurt... I hope you like feather-flavored sandwiches!"

It wasn't really feather-flavored...but Ivy considered anything of Gangsta Pimp's to be feather-flavored; he WAS still the feather-flavored motherfucker she had initially declared him as, after all. Ivy then leaned against the wall and slowly slid down, holding on the the crutches, so she was now sitting on the ground, looking at a line of ants outside the infirmary door.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

BunnyMio

"Thanks Ivy. Why don't you get some rest?" she asked. "You seem real tired." she said. She didn't trust the bag honestly. She would have no trouble eating it, but still.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

As Ivy gave Bunny the sandwich, Bravery realized that he was pretty hungry, too--but he didn't say anything about it. Bunny needed food more than him right now, and after all she'd been through, he really had no right to complain.
"Hey...um...sorry that I was so slow on getting you help, Bunny..." He looked away from the red-headed woman slightly, feeling too ashamed to meet her eyes.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny smiled at Bravery.
"Thanks...you want a sandwich...we'll...trade.." she said, motioning to the sandwich on her chest. She took it in her metal hand, and gave it to him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot watched the three interact for a while before he stood up, Bunny seemed to be fine now, so did Bravery. He didn't like group conversations like this, so the man walked out of the tent quietly without saying a word to anyone. Elliot then began to take a troll though the tents around the Highend fountain. Akuryo had betrayed them, no big surprise there, Elliot would make sure that he killed the vampire this time. He remembered the days before Vulture Team was formed, Akuryo and Elliot would try to kill each other on an almost daily frequency. But Elliot could never manage to kill AKuryo, and the same went for the vampire. But that ended today, Elliot would be prepared, and his long-lasting foe would finally be burnt to a crisp.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy shook her head at Bunny, still looking at the ants.

"I don't wanna rest...I need to finish listening to this ant's story...."

She said, then saw Elliot leaving and frowned.

"Gas mask guy! Where you going? Gumby'll get you! Staaaahp!"

She hissed under her breath, then got up and followed him, taking a while to catch up, not realizing he probably didn't want anyone's company at the moment.

"You want some battery acid?"

She asked, grinning up at him.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot kept on walking, he didn't even notice Ivy following him, to him it just sounded like a fly buzzing around his ears, matter a fact, he swatted around when he started hearing Ivy. Then the man came to a stop, yes, he was sure about how to deal with Akuryo now, not with flames, his nemesis knew everything about flames. Elliot had to kill the man with his very own two fists. Then Inferno turned around, only to come face to face with Ivy "Uh....?" she completely caught him my surprise, almost scared him "Go away... Ivy... I'm thinking right now..." he replied to her without listening, before he walked off again to think about killing people.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy grinned and waved with her crutch when he finally looked back at her, then frowned as he told her to go away.

"I see how it is...I'll just explode shit on my own, then..."

She muttered under her breath, watching as Elliot walked off. She just stood there for a second, trying to figure out what she could do...Where had Ryder, Jo and Gangsta Pimp gone, again? She remembered them going away, but couldn't remember where they went....she shrugged and decided to look for them.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next