Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Xpherix Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:03 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 NougamiNeuro27_zpsf3f71644

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion looked inquisitive as Crispin explain to him that they were assaulted by spy planes during their last attempt.  So Crispin wanted him to take out the drones quickly and efficiently so that the stealth team would be able to push forward unnoticed.  "So you suggesting that I go ahead and take care of the drones before they become a problem, yes?  I can do that," he replied with a hand to his chin as he leaned forward to look at the map.  "Hmm, perhaps I could hold onto one long enough to lure the one behind the curtain out and away from you and your group," he suggested, "Because once I start taking care of them, the one controlling them will need to take some kind of action.  I can divert their attention, yes?"  He looked over to Crispin and lifted an eyebrow waiting to get either a confirmation or to just have the idea scrapped.  If Crispin had other plans for him, he'd love to hear them.

He stood up straighter as Laina sauntered over and began loudly speaking to the pink-haired lad practically terrifying him.  "Lively as always, hmm?" he chuckled lowly half to himself.  Then he glanced down at Egil as he began to fall to pieces.  Poor kid could never get a break.  After watching that for a bit, he looked back to Crispin, "I assume I am to also cover you in case things take a turn as well?  Being in the air I will also be able to keep an eye on you all," he stated with a curled smile, "Mmm, who knows what kind of new reinforcements they will have as well.  They will surely be on high alert until their coveted execution day."

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:12 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Egil39_zps4a447c00

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil's eyes opened up wide at Laina's sudden forehead kiss, this resulting in those built up tears running down his cheeks in two streaks as he looked at her, surprised, but quickly averted his eyes right after. He was pretty sure that he'd never gotten a kiss before...even if it was just on the forehead, it was still pretty surprising...
He saw Crona curling up in a ball, and that Crispin looked generally unhappy--so he wasn't really sure what to think. Kisses were a good thing...right?

"S-Sorry..." he mumbled, wiping the tears on his own face away even as they continued to drip down. Eventually, he'd finally dried his eyes, and felt all the more foolish for even crying in front of people at all--he could've hidden in the booth again, but he wasn't exactly in a position where he could sneak away now...He hesitated for a moment, looking to Crona and pausing for a moment before murmuring quietly, "S-Sorry, Crona, I--I shouldn't have--sorry..." He sniffled a bit, looking generally guilty and wondering if he'd ever grow a backbone before he died. He hoped he would--right now, Egil was convinced that was convinced that he, as a person, was worthless, so he was pretty sure that the reason Crona was curling up had to be because of him...he must have done something...

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:19 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Apologetic || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Compromised

Wait. What. I mean, yeah, Egil was less upset now, but... Crona... assigned male? A person with pink hair... assigned male at birth? Laina had never heard of such a thing - she had never SEEN such a thing. Still, after ruffling Egil's hair comfortingly and giving him a smile, she whirled around and plopped down beside Crona.
"I'm so sorry sweetie. I just have never seen anyone assigned male at birth with pink hair before." She settled down a bit. "I really didn't know. What's your name?"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 A084a359-3b0f-4c8c-af81-f4eeda270e4b_zpsiv12ldve
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Egil and others

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona looked over to Egil whom, for some reason, was apologizing. Crona frowned a bit before waving his hands in a no-like motion. He didn't want Egil to get the wrong idea!  
"Y-You didn't do anything Egil... I-I'm just not used to a lot of people.... Interacting with me... It's new and I just kind of.... Balled up..."
He explained. Soon after, Laina went to Crona and plopped down beside him. He gasped a bit and let out a small squeak, listening her apologize and talk about his hair. Well, his hair sure did gain him attention... But not the right kind. People mistook him for a girl all the time, or made fun of him for his pink hair. He hated it. It even made him slip into the grips of Ragnarok... He frowned at the memory of all he killed before looking to Laina when she.... He? Asked him a question. He replied back in a pretty small voice.
"M-my name is C-Crona... And it's ok, I'm mistaken for a girl q-quite a lot...."

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:06 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well aren't I quite lucky." Mocha said and was shocked that he knew what she was thinking. "Sorry, but I have to make sure nothing goes wrong. Blood didn't exactly address you warmly." Mocha said as she lead him to the kitchen. "Good luck guys on the planning. We're coming back with food." Mocha said waving off to them. Going back to New Tombstone wasn't going to be easy since those guys will surely be expecting them. Mocha just hoped that Catherine convinced someone to be their ally, whoever they were. "Alright... We have our stove. I'll make hash browns last since they are fairly easy to make quickly... We luckily have enough beans, we just need to re-heat them... Rice should be made..." Mocha trailed off as she picked up the rice bag. "... So... How did you come across Blood?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:57 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin thought about the mans response for a moment before nodding. holding the vita where he could still see.  
Something like that. They were fairly small. That helped it move quickly. If I can, I'll try and hack them, but we're trying to make it so whoever is on the other end doesn't see us. If that can't be avoided, diverting their attention would be good.
He looked at Egil, seeing the boy was now openly crying. Had he caused this? The boy'd been upset before, but he seemed worse now. He sighed, lifting some of the monotonous tone out of his voice as he spoke.
You don't need to apologize for anything, Egil. You haven't done anything wrong. 
Crispin looked at Crona. Yeah, he hadn't people enough for all of this. Too many emotions....
In games NPCs had one or two programmed responses, but people. Peoples reactions were too diverse, too unpredictable. He looked back at Dantalion,
You can if you want. We all covered each other before. You would have the better vantage point....They'll definitely reinforce their security, probably bring more people in. I doubt that was all of their forces. Not with how well known the vigilantes are.
Crispin was mutely surprised by Dantalions offer. He truthfully didn't want the protection. Father Death needed to be saved, but as far as his well being was concerned, what happened happened.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:43 am

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas was glancing over his shoulder towards Crona as he was soon approached by yet another member, he wasn't quite sure if it was the pink hair, the shy demeanor, or his curious blood that attracted all of that attention but he figured it'd be an odd experience all the same. The sounds from that side of the room were muffled, and as he started to make out a few words the polite member of the church spoke up again. Drawing his attention away from the group. Lucky? That was an odd thought, but he dismissed it as she went on to talk about how careful she must be around strangers. Like it didn't work the other way around too. "How many people does she address warmly?" Atlas inquired, raising an eyebrow with a light smirk; but it dismissed quickly. While he had jested on the youths behalf, this was her family; he couldn't go making many jokes about her while she was gone now could he? As she let the other members know that food was on the way, Atlas followed suit from her departure; feeling all kinds of eyes following them on their way out. Taking a breath, Atlas just tried to ignore the feeling that filled him at the thought of being surrounded.

↘↘↘ As they entered the kitchen and the sister managed to point out the stove, he nodded; idly opening a few cabinets on his own as she started talking about their progression. As she mentioned reheating the beans he paused however, glancing towards her to see if she was serious; he seemed almost surprised but as he imagined the amount of food they had to prepare he began to picture the situation. While he was accustomed to making food as fresh as he could, that was for paying customers; it must take a village to feed this lot. "Sounds decent," Atlas went on, managing to find a large pot through his cabinet rifling; bringing it over towards the sister who was holding the bag. "I'll start on the rice if you bring out beans to be reheated." Atlas went on, setting the pot down beside their apparent sink/faucet and approaching the sister with an outstretched hand for the bag of rice. He expected a bit of hesitation, but it was efficient for them to be doing two things at once; and it's not like he would be out of sight. As he had started to approach her though she had mentioned Blood, which while he had managed to assume who they were talking about earlier this was one of the few times the child's name had been confirmed. Atlas was hesitant to answer her question, and took a moment to reply but after a short breath he spoke up. "Westonshire. I was there for some clothing and food stock believe it or not, when a couple of soldiers came in and started rounding up civilians." Atlas began, idly rolling up his sleeves and folding the cuffs back along his elbow so he wouldn't ruin anything while cooking. "I came across both Blood and the pink haired youth out there in a small building on my way towards the food stock, it looked like your little one was protecting the kid as he cowered from the soldiers." He went on, boldly looking the sister in her eyes as he spoke without any further hesitation. "She scared off a few soldiers with that flaming chainsaw of hers, I asked for directions; was told to leave. A few dead soldiers later and a few rebels making their way out; I found the two of them again. Well, them and that white haired elder we brought with us. Come to think of it, it was apparently his soldiers that attacked in the first place." Atlas went on, thinking about the older male; and how it was apparently his soldiers that had caused the strike. "Anyway, I tried to keep the pink haired kid from coming to a place like this; figured it wasn't a good spot for someone afraid of violence. Blood didn't take to kindly to opposition, claiming him as her property; she managed to threaten the both of us into coming. Between her and the old man, there was no way I could have got out of coming here." He finished, still looking towards the bag of rice for a moment; all too willing to help cook for them. "You must find that crazy. Trying to help a cowardly boy and getting roped into coming here, as if Heroes still existed. I blame one of the rebels who managed to stick the idea that I should take care of the youths in my head, but in all honesty maybe I'm just a bit crazy. Mind if I start the rice?" He finished, clearly set on cooking; and while he wasn't opposed to talking he wasn't one to start it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a polite worshiper?
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: Talkative. For once.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:14 am

Dantalion listened on as Crispin spoke some more about what they would be dealing with.  "Ah, so I will be waiting for your attempt to hack the machines and only take action against them if you are unable to do so.  Sounds reasonable enough," he replied as he looked at the screen.  He only looked away as Crispin did only to see Egil had started crying.  He himself honestly didn't understand why and he was terrible at comforting others so he wasn't even going to bother.  He looked back to Crispin as he could go ahead and offer protection if he wanted to.  He chuckled a bit at his passive reply.  He held himself up at his full height, "Ah, I will be sure to see you make it out of this.  After all you are a valuable asset to this Ministry.  There are so many people here who are capable of swinging an ax over their head like some brute but there lacks people with your, hmm, intelligence."  His lips curled into a more Cheshire-like smile, "Keeping you on your feet would prove to be much more beneficial in the long run as well as assisting infiltration."  Dantalion coveted knowledge above practically anything.  To him, Crispin showed promise in that sort of thing and he wanted him around longer to observe the male and see how things play out for him.  Dantalion was nothing if not obsessive in his desire for knowledge and entertainment.  Not much else seemed to matter to him.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil raised up his arms carefully to fix his hair after Laina had ruffled it, though he did genuinely appreciate the sentiment. He took a moment to wipe away his tears, not wanting to seem like more of a coward than he already was--at that moment, he heard Crona, and replied to him quietly,
"I-It's okay...sorry...i-it's my fault, not yours..." he sniffled, calming down slightly. He felt foolish for crying, so he was hoping he could recover fast...
At Crispin's voice, Egil looked at the blonde and replied,

"Ah--s-sorry--I-I mean--um--sorry--" he apologized for apologizing--only realizing how foolish that seemed after he finished. He was trying to figure out what to do, and did his best to smile, although it was clear that all of him really wasn't in it. At this point, Crona was talking to Laina, and Crispin was talking to Dantalion, and not wanting to bother any of them, Egil moved back a bit, in hopes of not intruding. He didn't want to overstep his ounds...

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:53 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin nodded. This  actually seemed like it could work out. Weird as Dantalion was, his abilities could be useful. After last time, he didn't want to deal with anymore planes. This time around hopefully, his hacking would work. He didn't want to think about it not.       
Alright. If we encounter then again, lets try that. I think we'll buy more time that way, probably damage their defenses a bit too.
He eyed the man impassively as he reared himself up, now a solid foot taller than him. Great. Now the man was dead set on keeping him alive. That would be very inconvenient. Hopefully this sudden protective desire was passing or reaching his goal had just become even more of an unlikelihood.   .
I already said you could. I'm more resilient than I look though. You don't need to worry about me being taken out the moment you look away.
Crispin took in the mans smile. The image of a book his mom used to read to him coming to mind. He pushed the memory away before it fully formed. The man did remind one of the books drawings though. Some kind of horrendous cat with a distorted smile. Somehow he always ended up surrounded by weirdos, for some reason.

I'm going to be up on my feet for this. After seeing what happened earlier, I know how much a capable stealth team will be needed for this.
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:12 pm

Emotional Status: Amiable || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Compromised

"Hi Crona!" Laina replied with a smile, "My name is Laina Anderson." Extending her hand, she continued "Of the Peterborough Andersons..." she began to trail off. Jo. She began to growl. "It's all HER fault! It's her fault! That fucking murderer! I'll rip her head off and shit down her throat!"
Then she comported herself and looked Crona up and down. Not bad. With a half lidded smirk she regarded the boy. "Excuse me, sweetie. I have a bit of a grudge," she qualified with a voice as silk and chocolate.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:41 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha nodded a couple of times, showing that she was indeed listening. Though she snickered when he mentioned how Blood reacted towards him, but overall was surprised that Atlas wanted to help in the first place. "Well it sounds like Crona is getting along fine with the others." Mocha commented as she gave the bag of to Atlas before going over to get the frosted beans out of the freezer. "I don't know if I would call what you did to be crazy... Just... Uncommon." Inside of the freezer were a couple of things that looked like organs, but he wouldn't get a good look for she closed the door with her foot pretty quickly. She lightly tapped the container that held the black beans before going to a shelf to grab a huge blue pot. She started the fire on the gas stove and lifted the frozen beans, smacking them until they fell into the pot. She kept turning them over since they were still solid to make sure that they didn't burn. "No more heroes huh?" Mocha repeated as she stared into the pot, and felt a sadness creep into her chest. She placed the spoon down and watched the boiling pot. "... Who was the rebel? Obviously they saw something in you Mr. Non-Hero..." Mocha said trying to get rid of the sadness that grew in her heart.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Dantalion smiled when Crispin agreed to his suggestion.  It was, after all, the best route to take with these things.  He tilted his head from side to side as he stretched his neck.  The small metal charms in his hair made a light jingling sound as he did.  He looked back down at Crispin when he reassured him that he would be fine on his own.  He just waved it off with a gloved hand in response.  It was questionable if he was still going to keep an eye on him.  Not that it mattered to Dantalion either way.  He glanced to the side as Laina started shouting about who assumed was this Jo again.  He looked away in disinterest and turned back to Crispin.  "Ah yes, I've always enjoyed pulling the rug out from someone's feet," he said with a chuckle.  His green eyes were shining in anticipation for the event and what a grand event he hoped it'd be.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas tried not to think to much about the way she laughed as he explained his encounter with her, but as she started talking about Crona and handed him the bag of rice he was able to start his own portion of the meal. He idly poured out a large portion of the rice into the pot, thinking about how many mouths they were expected to feed here. "It seems that way. It doesn't look like he's broken down or started crying, which is a good thing. He did that a lot back in Westonshire." Atlas spoke, he wasn't opposed to sharing other people's personal matters. The boy was fragile, he was surprised that nothing here had managed to set him off yet. As Atlas finished pouring the rice, he set the pot down before taking a minute to wash his hands thoroughly. Once that was done, he was able to pour some hot water into the pot; stirring the rice about to get any starch, or whatever preservative they use nowadays off. After a few rinses he was content, assuring that the water was about the length of his index finger above the rice. Through the cooking he had listened to the sister, her idle conversation about how his actions were merely uncommon; and that there were more no more heroes. She said it almost like a question, to which he glanced back towards her. Her posture had changed, slumped slightly, apparently the thought was depressing; sighing to himself Atlas lifted his pot and made his way over to the stove beside her.

↘↘↘ "I didn't catch her name." Atlas remarked as he stepped up beside her, turning on another topper for the stove and setting the rice down atop of it. "But if it's that important to you, vibrant red hair, a shade lighter than my own. Carried a big gun. Not much else I could say, but it seemed like she new the old man to some degree." He finished, watching both the rice and the beans for a second. "Should we finish these two before starting the hashbrowns? Or can they be done simultaneously while these cook?"

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a polite worshiper?
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine rushed back into the cathedral, eyes glittering with excitement at the new temporary allies they had made and their plan to save Kraven. They would actually do it this time, she was sure. Clearing her throat loudly, she stood at the door, not willing to make the trip all the way to the podium to speak.

"WE HAVE ALLIES~!"

She exclaimed excitedly, clapping her hands like a little girl. After about half a second of that, she got really serious.

"So here's how this is gonna work. These people that are helping us are gonna be with me doing a lot of distraction things and actually retrieving Kraveykins. You guys are gonna be with Blood and maybe Hannibal, if he quits being a dick, with our candy van at the Devil's Road- you gotta be ready to make a quick getaway, yeah?"

The pinkette explained as quickly and efficiently as she could, making eye contact with the officers she most trusted, the ones that had taken leading roles in their first rescue mission plus Dantalion, to make sure they got what needed to be done.

"We're gonna save Kraven and get out of there AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE. I can't emphasize this enough... OKAY DO THAT AND LISTEN TO BLOOD NOW, KAY BYE~"

And with that the nurse rushed back out.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:13 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha looked up for a moment at the description. "That... Sounds like an interesting character... Did she have anything else?" Mocha asked as she turned back to Atlas, very interested in this rebel. It almost sounded like Bunny, or Emilia... But from the description she couldn't really tell. Were they all still alive? "Huh? Oh... The hash browns are usually made last since they are easy to make and get cold quicker. But we can start with heating the pan-" Mocha began to explain as she picked up a blue pan, but stopped when she heard Catherine. The hash browns were already in the freezer just waiting to be heated up. With a sigh Mocha walked to the door of the kitchen and peaked out. "Well that's good news." she yelled back, and stayed silent when Catherine began speaking of her plan. She stared at Blood when Catherine referred to her to be the one to listen to.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:41 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 A084a359-3b0f-4c8c-af81-f4eeda270e4b_zpsiv12ldve
Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Egil and others

Crona was honestly terrified of this girl. She was a bit much for him... He slowly tried to shake her hand when she started yelling, to which he retreated his hand and whimpered in fear. He then noticed Egil moved away... Crona gently poked Laina and pointed to Egil before standing and walking over to him. Crona slowly sat down besides Egil, hugging his knees, and looking to Laina, as though asking for her to come over there too. His eyes then directed to Egil as he tried to make conversation.
"I'm Eighteen... How old are you? "
He asked, trying to be friendly. He looked to Laina and nodded a bit, implying the question was for both of them.  

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil listened quietly to the people as they spoke to each other, Crona catching his attention as he came over and sat down. He saw Crona look at him an quickly averted his own gaze, listening to the pinkette's question and replying,
"N-Nineteen...I-I-I'm nineteen...I-I know that I probably act like w-way too much of a baby to be that old, but--" Egil cut himself off abruptly as Cathy suddenly barged back into the cathedral, shouting and all, which seemed to startle him yet again—and then she was talking about leaving again. Were they going to go rescue Kraven—or at least try again? He listened to her instructions, and seemed to sigh internally a bit. On back-up duty…that was good. It was very difficult to screw up back-up duty. Egil straightened himself up a little bit, re-positioning his mask over his face as he prepared to move out, and looked to Crona momentarily before he moved. ”Y-You…can come along, if you want…? I-I d-d-don’t want to m-make it seem like I-I’m d-d-ditching you or anything, b-but…w-we need to go rescue our leader…s-so…y-yeah—you can come if you want to, b-but don’t feel like you h-have to.” He wasn’t actually sure if Cathy would be okay with Crona coming along, but Egil felt like it would have been very mean to just up and leave just like that…so, he was at least glad he extended the offer. After one more adjustment to his mask to fixate it over his face, he moved towards the door of the cathedral, fidgeting with his hands in front of himself slightly as he moved, his eyes glued to the floor as he went to the door, pushing it open with a hand, glancing back at the others momentarily, then moving outside to head to the location that Catherine had specified.

*Exit Egil*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:37 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 4 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood entered with Cathy, unenthusiastically staring out at the Deathworshipper officers as her mother entered excitedly. Though, in truth- she was glad they were able to get some help... hopefully, this time they`d be able to retrieve Kraven. The only thing that made her expression twitch was what Cathy said as she left- causing the toddler`s eyebrows to raise and her head to snap in the pinkette`s direction. Wait-- had she just been put in charge...?
FITTING. A confident smirk fitted onto her pale features, she turned toward the door, raising a hand and snapping to catch the attention of anyone who hadn`t been watching her already. "COME, FILTHY PEONS." She bellowed, before pushing the Cathedral doors open and exiting- once outside, she led them all over to the Devil`s Road with the van.

(EXIT)  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin shrugged impassively as Dantalion seemed to wave off his words. It didn't matter. As long as he didn't have to worry about the man hovering over his shoulder, whatever.
He nodded sympathetically as on cue Jo began shouting about Jo again. The woman really was a broken record. Fire, cars, Kill Jo.           
You never see how strong people really are until they lose everything.
His voice was as deadpan as ever as he said this. Crispin turned towards the doors as Cathy announced her arrival with admittedly good news. They had actually gotten allies? That was nice to hear. Though they wouldn't be the ones going in to free Kraven and they were supposed to listen to a four year old? Weird, but as long as they had a plan to get Father Death back he would follow Cathys orders. He nodded mutely in Cronas direction, reinforcing Egils words as he pocketed his vita. He turned to Dantalion
Come on. We need to go now.

EXIT CRISPIN
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Crona

Crona must have tuned everything out, for he hadn't heard when the lady in pink arrived. He did however the toddler, and the fact that Egil began to leave. No... Crona didn't want to be alone... He thought he just made a friend, he doesn't want to be alone... Not again... Crona quickly stumbled to his feet and reached to take Egil's sleeve, but quickly decided against it. He held his hands close to his chest before looking to Laina, hoping she'd come too. Yes, her outbursts of energy frightened Crona... But she was still likeable. He? Crona would need to get used to that. He quickly managed to follow behind Egil out of the doors, following him to wherever... He wondered what Kraven was really like...
~{ Exit }~

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:49 am

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas continued cooking and checking in on the rice as the sister kept speaking, even managing to glance over at the beans as she nearly finished her line of questioning. "Not much else to mention. Why do you ask? Are you familiar with local vigilantes?" Atlas jested, turning his attention towards her to gauge her reaction at that; his eyes searching for any reaction. A twitch of the lips, a burrow or crease from her forehead, something that discerned a possible reaction from her. As she mentioned the hash browns though he only nodded in understanding.

↘↘↘ That was when the mother figure returned. Her exclamation about Blood and the others immediately drew in their attention, 'Allies?' Atlas thought to himself, quickly dismissing the thought that the larger groups of super-criminals were planning things. As the sister became engrossed with the chain of command, Atlas glanced over both pots to assure both were cooking well before stepping up beside her and resting his hand on the pan she was holding. "I'll get it heated and ready, while you make sure everything is alright." Atlas offered, "If that's okay with you." He finished; waiting for approval to take the pan by her loosening her grip before returning to the stove to start the heat, possibly setting the pan down to get it ready.

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Emotional Status: Rushing! || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Cold

Laina had spaced out for a moment. When she came to, everyone was leaving. Oh no! With a tear in her eye, she left Tim sitting in a confessional, Cadana at the ready. She followed the boy she wanted to corrupt out of the door.

-EXIT-

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 am

Dantalion's eyes flicked to the entrance as "Mother" burst through the doorway shouting that they somehow acquired allies.  Well that was good news and a bit surprising.  He listened as she then instructed them to meet up on Devil's Road before turning and making a quick exit.  Then he glanced down at the small female that was now in charge who then told them to follow.  He looked down at Crispin when he said that they needed to leave and gave him a nod.  With a brief glance around the room, he followed close behind.

{Exits}

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:24 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"You could say that..." Mocha responded to Atlas before wincing at the loud voice that was Blood. "Alright then." Mocha looked back to the others as they left one by one. "Th-thank you..." Mocha didn't expect that Atlas would continue to offer helping her in the kitchen. "Yes that's fine... Uh... Again thanks. We should get going." Mocha said as she decided to walk out of there quickly.

EXIT
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next