Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Well then we'll- suddenly Victor slashed Ken, and Marcus didn't really flinch. He kind of let the blood splash on him. He touched his face and looked at the blood. "It's red Victor. Shtap. All grudge matches are to be taken into the training areas. Everyone knows this."he said, and looked at Cece. He smiled.  "Good. Me?" he pricked his finger with a card of his. He looked at the blood. Red. "I'm clean. Becky? Odile?" he looked at Odile and then Becky, whom showed her finger to be red. Odile was next.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken stuck out his finger more as he was ready to do this. He hoped that there was no black blood in him as he watched what Celica did and let out a whistle of how awesome that was. Oh yeah. They could just do that themselves. He laughed at himself for forgetting it as he was ready to reach into his coat for a card to prick with. Before he could reach in however, Victor already had an idea as the slash was made. At first a surprise face came out of Ken before wobbling a bit. The cut was pretty long as Ken finally regained balance before looking at Victor. Anger wasn't even on his face as it was more of a surprise. "Victor. You said you would teach me a thing or two when we train. Are we training now?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Victor12

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor began to giggle like a dork as people started to react to the news that Ken was a Blackblood... but then Marcus went and ruined the fun "Awwe... come on boss- you could have played along with that one-" he spoke in a disappointed voice. He decided to just walk over to a wall and lean against it, Odile would be proven to human (hopefully, though he didn't rule out the idea that she was an alien) soon enough. When Ken spoke about training, Victor just sort of looked at him with a monotone expression as he slowly replied "Suuuuuuure..." Victor then left to play his weeaboo videogames. Gotta get some more waifus.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"Good lad. Goood lad." he looked over at Odile. "Now then...you seem to be the only one. Could you be a little reluctant or scared? I'm sure we can make a compromise if you are a dirty stinking Black Blood."he was mostly joking. About the dirty stinking black blood thing, but the making a deal thing. Marcus liked deals.  "Here...give me your finger hun." he pulled out a clean card, and walked over and pricked her finger. "Hmmm..." he didn't stay for the results. He had things to do. He went to Victor and sat down. "You have another controller?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 5 4210

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was minding his own business, getting himself dem waifus when suddenly Marcus was there. Victor panicked and paused the game, his eyes still widened and in shock as he responded to him "Look boss- you're cool and all but... like... I have the sneaking suspicion you'll like- kill me or something if you dont' win-" he replied to Marcus, also he was playing a single player dating sim game about anime waifus and didn't want Marcus to see that. BUT, this was a better way to get him clear of any embarrassment Victor may have to suffer if he saw what game he was playing. Victor began to lower his head... knowing full well that he couldn't even change the game now... Marcus would see the disk. He needed to figure something out. He needed to SOMEHOW, get Marcus distracted while he changed the game to Call of Duty of something! Victor's mind swirled as he tried to think up a plan to keep the anime tiddies concealed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:13 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Nah it's fine. I'll just watch then...pretend I'm not here..." he looked at the T.V super close. "Ooooh...I see...pick response 3. It's the most polite one." he said as he cracked open a beer and sat on the couch.  "Ever played Daiteikoku? Super old game...but it's a strategy space simulator where you beat the shit out of everyone and fuck female Adolf Hitler...it's pretty much the best thing ever." he grinned and leaned back on the couch. He just wanted to hang out with Victor. They had bro time a lot so...might as well hang.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:39 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out an exasperated sigh as Marcus made it clear he knew what Victor was playing and then he started talking about that stuff "Huh..." he responded, really thinking deeply about the fact that they existed in a world where you could play a videogame about fucking a female Hitler. It really got you thinking about life. Victor grabbed one of his many hats in his room and put it on, making sure it covered his eyes "Yeah..." he responded, and decided to actually go about playing the game anyways. Choice 3. After a few awkward moments of playing, Victor decided to speak once more "So... Rose and Poison huh...?" he spoke... nobody was around, so now was the time to speak about it. He knew that Marcus wouldn't want to talk about this around the new blood, and really, him and Marcus were the only assassins left around here that went through the incident in South America. It felt like so long ago, Victor never thought he would hear those names again...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:52 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Yeah...there is no telling who else is with them..." he said as he watched anime waifus and sipped his beer. He sighed and shook his head.   "I'm going to have to make some tough decisions Victor...I can trust you to be with me through this...right? I know I dragged people out here on a whim...but...I really need everyones support...if we're going to take down Poison..."he sipped his beer again. He was silent for a little more time as Victor was playing. When another girl came up, Marcus said one thing.  "Ew." and then chuckled. Apparently, black hair wasn't his thing, cause she was a raven haired beauty. After a bit more silence, he spoke again. "Do regret this job Victor...the league...all this?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's expression grew darker and darker as Marcus spoke, and this was despite anime waifus being on his tv screen. You need to do quite a lot of shit to get Victor to not care about his anime waifus "Of course boss..." he answered Marcus back when he asked if he could count on Victor on this. He had made it no secret that he was probably the most loyal assassin in the league. Letting out a sigh, he continued to play through the game, his eyes widening when Marcus said "ew". Was it her hair? It was her hair wasn't it. He continued to play, choosing to spend more time around the raven-haired beauty as Marcus asked him if he regretted it. Victor's expression immediately lit up as he smiled to his boss "Of course not! Where would I be without the league!? High or dead! Fuck that shit man! I enjoy my job!" of course Victor was a raving psychopath, so any job that involved killing people was cool to him. He leaned back, his head against the front of a couch as he then decided to ask Marcus "I've been curious... after all these years I never had the courage to ask but... did you know?" he asked, his voice growing darker "Did you know Poison was going to fuck us over...?" he asked, all while agreeing to a date with the girl.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus listened to Victor carefully. He nodded and stayed silent for a little bit of time. Then he spoke up.   "This is a league full of people who are trained killers...I think daily that someone is gonna fuck me over. And most of the time, I'm right."he shook his head, closing his eyes to reflect on his thoughts for a moment.   "Did I think Poison was going to fuck us over...yes, but know to what magnitude she would do so...what happened in South America...it was poor insight on my part...and I regret every second." he leaned forward. "What I did...to you...Isabella...Bunny...everyone. It's something that can't be forgiven, but it had to be done. Then...setting up the mission of Vero's betrayal...that would send Bunny to No Man's...it was the best move while I contemplated what to do about Poison next...of course...I couldn't stop her...she got too powerful..." Marcus started to chuckle, but it was a pretty sad chuckle. It seemed like he was letting out a whole lot of stuff.   "I've done so much fucked up shit...I'm surprised I'm not dead...I can't stop...I won't let myself stop..." He let out another painful chuckle.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:27 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Well, Victor pretty much expected the answer Marcus gave him. Of course, it was true, the League had been fucked over by just about everybody in it... though this was not a unique feature to the League, but all groups such as the League, as Marcus had previously stated. There was no honor among thieves "I don't think anybody could have expected that boss... nobody could guess that a 16 year old could take over an entire continent and use it to screw us over... of course... she wasn't the mastermind...." The Outsiders, The Inquisitor, Cain, they all had a part in the scheme. "Yeah... No Man's Land... I still don't understand what went down over there..." he wished he had almost taken part in a mission there though, from what he heard it was one hell of a bloodbath. Regardless, he knew he had to move forward, they had a new goal now. Poison and Rose, they weren't going to go down easy. There was a chance those two could take on the entire organization and they'd still probably win "So... what do we do about them...? They're not chumps... not anymore..." back in South America, Poison wasn't anything special. She was a schemer, not a fighter. But since Cain took her under his wing... things changed. Whatever he did to her, she was a killing machine after he was done with her "I'm ready boss... I'm ready to take both their lives if I need to. I'll send them straight to hell..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:14 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Victor's resolve was refreshing at the least. It was nice to know that he had someone who he could rely on.   "Even if I die to Poison...or Rose...and someone else takes over the league...I'll be counting on you to really pull through. Okay?"he smiled at Victor. Sure, Victor was a psyco, awkward, and dumb as a sack of potatoes sometimes, he knew he could count on him at the least.   "What to do about them...we let them come to us...and we do things the best way we know how...and end it quickly." he nodded "We are assassins...it would be easy right?" Marcus chuckled. Despite them being assassins, they didn't really ACT like assassins. A majority of his men would charge into battle, and not even use stealth at all. "I just...want to be able to protect everyone here from them...Poison and Rose...it wouldn't be fair to them if they died like that." he kept smiling, though it was pretty pitiful.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:57 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor frowned, looking downright shocked as Marcus spoke to him "Hey! Come on don't talk like that boss! You're acting like you're gonna die or something! There ain't nobody that could beat you! Not even Cain!" he barked back to Marcus. He was quite confident the boss could take anybody down, even if it meant dealing with Poison, Jo, and Kraven all at once. And then Marcus said his plan... which was downright depressing to Victor. To just wait for them to strike "I see..." the sad part was that that was the ONLY thing they could do. They had no way to find and pursue Poison and Rose. The only option they had was to wait for the attack, to wait for many of their men to die "I'll be ready... if those two coming knocking... I'll behead them!" he spoke, a glint of determination in his eyes. Victor let out a sigh, this was all depressing to him really "Say... what happens... you know... if you were to fall in battle? Who leads after that... you know I don't got a good head on my shoulders boss. I couldn't do it..." he asked, though it sunk his heart to speak those words.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus shook his head as Victor sung the praises. He was strong...he knew that, but he wasn't nearly as strong to take take Poison. He knew his strengths and weaknesses. "I guess I shouldn't talk like that. You're right." he nodded. He wanted Victor to play more, but then he asked the question of the year.   "You don't need to worry about that Victor. I know you love your job, I wouldn't take that from you. I'm going back to tradition." he chuckled as he thought about it. "In my desk is a letter...on the front is the new leader of the League...But I only I know who it is...and that desk drawer is locked. If I happen to pass away, that drawer is to be opened, and whoever is on that letter gets control of the League. Who that is...is a secret." he said with a smile. "I'm going to keep it a secret. But you can count on that this person will take care of you." he smiled brightly and leaned back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor kept a blank expression on his face as Marcus told him he was going back to tradition, keeping a letter concealed with the leader's name in it that would be revealed upon his death "Wait- THAT'S our tradition!?" he asked, that seemed like a rather odd tradition to him. He also couldn't hope to even guess who it could be, there wasn't a person in the League trained to take on his position "O-okay boss- if you say so-" Victor replied, showing some nervousness about the whole thing "I'll make sure they fit into this role nicely... I can guess it'd be pretty hard to just jump into a job like that-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus laughed at Victor's reaction. "Well, the normal tradition is that whoever kills me takes the league, BUT, in light of what could happen, I'm using an order...more honorable method." he said, and leaned back.   "And Victor...whoever I choose...don't push them too hard...you'll need that person as much as that person will need you." he was avoiding pronouns. He didn't want to give anything away. "Also...this girl in your game is a total gold digger."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor rose an eyebrow to Marcus as he accused the anime waifu of being a gold digger "And you know this... hooooow?" he asked, questioning Marcus' judgmental skills. Besides, she had big boobs. That's all that mattered to Victor at this point. Of course, he shifted the conversation to a darker tone because what Marcus was saying needed to be answered "Nevermind that though... listen... no matter who you pick... that person is going to have a hard time being accepted by the organization. Nothing is going to be easy for them..." he explained to Marcus, though he trusted the man's judgement as far as choices of this kind were concerned. He knew anyone tasked with replacing him was going to be pushed hard, regardless of what Victor did.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus kept watching the girl, carefully examining the design. "Either...the girl is a gold digger or the guy designing her has a wife who is a gold digger. EITHER WAY!"he said, certain in his resolve that one of these statements was correct. And then the serious set back in.   "I know...it was the same for me. At first, I think I had 4 people who would try and kill me every day...then...slowly...it just stopped. But...the person I picked...this person can handle the heat...and take the league into a new era...this person will...well, they'll have a bit of trouble adjusting, but they'll learn fast. Trust me." he kept smiling as he was talking about this person. It was obvious he thought highly of them. "A question though...does this person also get my bounty? It's like...something high up there, don't remember." he chuckled lightly. Apparently this was feeling really good to talk about feelings and shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:27 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's eyes widened, somewhat in surprise and somewhat in terror of what Marcus had said about the girl. He didn't know what to make of it all, so, he decided not to comment about it. It was obvious what they were here to talk about, and it wasn't about anime waifus. He stayed completely silent, furrowing his brows as Marcus spoke of this person. He was starting to worry a bit about this. Would people from within the league try to kill this person? Maybe. He knew this league was not made of good people, and he didn't consider himself a good person either. Of course, he wouldn't kill this person either, considering his loyalty was too great to Marcus "Marcus... you have my loyalty to the very end... and I will serve your successor as well." Marcus could have chosen a donkey and Victor would be loyal to it, he kind of fancied himself a samurai after all.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"I know your won't Victor. I know...despite what you happen to tell yourself, you have a good heart. It's in the right place. If something happens...I know I can count on you...as well as most of the other jokers in this place."he chuckled lightly. He seemed to be having a lot of fun.   "I was approached by someone today...who told me that I should go to that saloon to save you and Ken...He offered to help...but when I said they were my friends...he decided to withdraw his help, and went to go do other things. But it's true...I meant what I said. Every assassin I talk to...no...every person...these people are my friends...my comrades in arms...we all run this business together, it's not just me." he looked at Victor. "Sure, I tell you where to go...but you guys do the do that you do. I can't do those things...I do...and have been doing...other awful things to people...good people..." he shook his head a bit. Maybe it was time to show...no...he couldn't....that was something he'd take to the grave!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:22 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor actually couldn't help but smile as he heard Marcus. the guy either played a fool or a tight ass so it was nice seeing him be so deep and contemplative "Don't worry about it- I understand yah boss-" he told his boss, patting him on the back. Victor put a pause to the game and stood up, looking Marcus in the eyes "How about we find Ken? I promised to teach the kid a few thing and uh- I think yo'd be better at that- considering you know how to play your cards better- both figuratively and literally." out of the whole new bunch, Victor saw the most in the blonde kid. He didn't have Odile's powers or Celica's attitude, but something about him was just reliable. And Victor favored that over everything else.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:40 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

I have a better idea..." he grinned at Victor.  "You said that you wanted revenge on Ken right...you should tell him to look in his inbox...and that he can't stop until he looked at every single one." he whispered in his ear what exactly he was talking about. Then...I think I wanna show you something...but only you can know...would you be okay with that?" he asked, smiling a little bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:57 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was about to go out and leave the room, but came to a complete stop as Marcus spoke. This talk of emails interested him "His inbox...? Sure boss- why?" Victor was rather curious as to what could possibly be in Ken's inbox that would require him looking through every Email. Of course, it was probably funny, so that lighted up Victor's mood. Just as his mood lightened up, Marcus told him he had to see something, which got the assassin even more curious "Only me...? Is this some sort of League secret you're finally letting me in on boss...?" he asked, cracking a smile. The thought of that being true just came across as pretty cool to Victor.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:32 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"It's...a pretty terrible secret Victor...I don't know how you're going to feel about it..." he said, and left the room, heading to his office He looked to see if he was following and then took a book out from the back, making a bookshelf get swallowed into the floor.  "You need to promise me Victor...you won't tell anyone about this..." he looked at the man with dead eyes. "I want to trust you...please..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor followed Marcus without so much as an idea of what was going on. Letting out a tired sigh, he nodded to his boss with a grin "Of course you can boss-" he replied, finding it silly how many times he had been asked if he could be trusted. It was starting to tell like he was learning a lot of secrets today. Though he could see Marcus was treating this all very seriously, so Victor tried to wipe the smile off his face and look serious as his boss lead him wherever. One could only hope that this wasn't all a prank and Marcus was leading him to his porn stache.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next