Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 5ior_lHhUiA_zpsniwlmfmi
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Oh look, he's breathing." he got out of the car and walked inside.   "Now now gentlemen...let's not kill each other...or else..." he kept a smile on his face. Saying 'or else' was a bad thing. It was always a bad thing.  "Ken, what the hell were you doing at that saloon still? I told you to race me. That means get the fuck out. You need to be better at following orders." he crossed his arms. "Now...report. Why didn't you return to base?"he wasn't budging on that. He wanted an answer now. 

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

"How could I race when you two just left me there?" Ken asked as he sighed again when Marcus asked for the full report. "Well after you left boss, two women showed up. One of them had green hair and the other one was a nun. They sat by me and started to say weird stuff. I got flustered as the green hair one asked me if I thought they were pretty. I responded yes and then the nun started to tear off skin from my shoulder with her mouth." He rubbed the area his bandage was on. "I had to fight them as the green one had knives and the nun had this weird monster tentacle thing on what I assume to be where her vaginal area was. In short, I tried to see how they were fighting wise as they always seemed to one up me. The green hair one started to change a different color and was fast when I mentioned how boring the fight was. She proceeded to hit me from everywhere as I couldn't even see where she was. Using my quick thinking I called her pretty as she got flustered and threw me out the building. Luckily I called in my motorcycle's gps autopilot as it came to pick me up as here I am now." He gave the bag another punch as he clenched his fist. "I meed to get stronger."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:09 am

" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"....Well shit. Boy you just ran into Poison and...tell me more about this nun. What did she look like? Hair Color, Eye Color, a name." he seemed a bit frantic cause he was. He this was who he thought, which was IMPOSSIBLE by the way, then he'd have a lot of shit to deal with in the near future.  "ANSWER ME KEN! NOW!" okay yeah, yelling was a bad sign for Marcus. His eyes even flashed yellow once. He was getting angry. 

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:42 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Huh Poison? That sounds familiar..." Ken placed a hand on his chin as he tried to remember. Nothing really came up to his head at the moment when he heard Marcus yelling at him? Woah! What was going on with his boss? He tried to remember hard about the nun when he finally responded. "Well she of course had nun clothing on and I think she had blonde hair with her eyes being white. It was a pretty weird sight with that monster coming out of her lower region." Ken shuddered as he remembered that image when she was above him. "Why? What's wrong boss?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Was there a name boy? Answer the question! I don't care if it ruins your little front, answer me..." he took out a card and put it at Ken's neck, as if he were threatening to slice him if he didn't get the answer he wanted. The obvious agitation that was being caused was for very specific reasons, once that Marcus himself didn't want to share, but if Ken didn't spit out a name in the next few seconds, it was gonna certainly be worse.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken didn't know what was going on with Marcus. What was making the man so agitated? Then the card to his neck came up. Even though his boss was yelling at him, Ken kept the same face on as he tried to think if the nun had a name. She had to have one as he thought back. Then it hit him. "Oh yeah! Poison called her Rose!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 13_zpscikog3ej

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica frowned a little as Victor answered her, hesitantly nodding to show she understood. That was troubling... She blinked at his threat should he see the culprit, before watching as he walked away to pester Isaac. She hummed under her breath, watching him a moment before tugging her knees to her chest and hugging them lightly. "Make it hurt," she muttered towards Victor, before resting her chin on her knees, doing her best to ignore Isaac and Marcus' prattling on.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"I see..." he backed down, putting the card away, and looked at the others. "Sorry...I'm going to need a minute." he had to make plans, and he had to make them now. If Poison had Rose, and Rose was obeying and had some sort of...demonic vagina...no telling how many of his assassins she had then. He closed the door to his office, and sat down, doing nothing, saying nothing, and feeling nothing. He needed to just think.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken watched as Marcus left off, his expression being different then before. Was there something wrong that he didn't know? Ken tried to think over and over again what was troubling his boss but to no results. He just couldn't understand the man. Then an idea popped up in his head as he turned towards Victor. Maybe that man would know what's going on. "Hey Victor. Do you have any idea in what's troubling Marcus?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:02 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Victor12

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor was honestly going to bully Isaac more, after all that happened, he felt Isaac deserved it. Yet... as the blonde and Marcus spoke, Victor's expression became ever more grimmer. Before Victor could say a word... Marcus had left to his office. Victor frowned as he shook his head "I see..." the man had always talked about how much of a failure everyone was for not getting Poison killed before she became a bigger threat. It seemed that once more, that bitch was being a problem. As Ken asked Victor what was troubling Marcus, he replied "I'll tell you... but we need to gather our top assassins..." he responded to Ken as he motioned for Isaac to follow. Victor approached the PA section they used to call for meetings and activated it "Yo... is this thing on? TESTING! TESTING! Boner...! Boner...! BO- NERRRR! Okay it totally works- Odile! Celica! I need you guys here in the PA room right now for an important meeting! We got shit to talk about!" and with that Victor turned back to Ken, a grim expression on his face. This was, of course, something that Ken wouldn't be used to. Victor wasn't really the most serious of men, but in this moment in time, Victor was as grim as Batman "Shit's gonna go down..."

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken followed Victor to the PA room as he wondered what the man was going to do now. When Victor started to yell boner again and again, he sighed thinking the man was just being himself. "Woah now Victor. What is this all abou-" He stopped as he saw how serious Victor was. With all his time here at the Assassin's League, he never saw Victor act like this. Something had to be bugging him if he acted like this. Ken kept quiet as he just kept staring at the man in front of him as he waited for the others to show up. "You really aren't kidding..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 One_pi10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Marcus mentioned that they were out drinking and bugging women at bars, Odile wrinkled her nose in disgust and returned her attention to her notebook, pretty much tuning out everything else and getting back to her conspiracy theory comprising. She was glad Celica stuck around though, but didn`t acknowledge the other girl much- or anything up until the speakers buzzed on. Although they were greeted with Victor`s voice instead of the usual Marcus (which made her cringe just slightly), she listened- sighing and pulling herself up onto her feet at mention of an important meeting. "Can`t they just come to us...? Base isn`t that big, guh-" With a glance at Celica to be sure she`d follow, she suddenly lifted herself off the ground- and floated over to the PA room, here parasol parched over her shoulder. Once she entered the room, she shut it but remained floating, placing her hands on her hips and looking grimly at Victor and Ken. She realized they both looked pretty serious... but, she`d believe it wasnt bullshit when she was given proof. "What about boners-?"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica had tuned out the majority of what was going on around her- but the instant she heard Victor over the PA system, she flinched, giving a quiet look at the speaker responsible for spewing screeches about boners at her. Why boners? She didn't even like boners. She sighed thought, once Victor got to the point, slowly getting up and trailing towards the PA room behind Odile. "If we're legitimately talking about boners I will leave-" she muttered, finding somewhere to lean as she looked to Victor expectantly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor looked Isaac right in the eyes, a deadpan expression on his face "Right Ken... I'm not kidding... not in the very least..." he told the blonde before crossing his arms, waiting for the two other top assassins to arrive. Once they were in the room, Victor sealed the doors, shaking his head to the two woman when they spoke of boners "No boners here. This is serious... as you may notice, Marcus is in his office..." the man took a deep breathe. "If reports are to be believed... the Assassins League has made contact with the former assassins Poison Seprent and Rose... " he informed the two, crossing his arms as he leaned against a wall. They may have heard of the incident the league had in South America, out of all the people in this room, only Victor was involved, so he knew he had to explain. "You may have heard about what happened back in South America a few years back... I know none of you were around for that, but I was... Poison Serpent is one of us gone rogue... she used to work under The Inquisitor, but now she's with Cain. Rose was one of ours too... we thought she was dead... but according to Ken she's working with Poison... and she may not be human anymore." he explained to the assassins in the room "Poison has an advanced Killer Gene, and Rose... has a... demon vagina... whatever that means-" Victor gave a confused look to Ken before he continued to address the group "These two individuals are not to be taken lightly! If you run into them, you run! Got it? It'll take all of us to take them down... you three are the top assassins with the league right now... so I'm counting on you all to keep this to yourselves, and if you hear reports... talk to me immediately. Shit's about to go down... and we're going to need to work together on this..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:44 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken's face became more serious as the other two entered. The whole information he received from Victor was surprising from him. He never expected Victor to be like this as the story made him shudder a bit before Victor gave a look at him from the demon vagina thing in which he shrugged. He basically told Victor what he knew as he gave a sigh. "I can't believe I made it out alive then. I know they weren't even trying but...that strength they had was nothing I expected. Guess I should be thankful."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica sobered up as she recognized how serious Victor was, listening quietly to his explanation. The mention of Poison, Cain, and Rose caused a sharp twist in her stomach- but as the other continued to explain, she grimaced, looking away. Poison at least had attempted to flee... and now they hunted her. She tried not to focus on that, however, staring in surprise instead as Victor explained just how powerful Poison and Rose were. Although she hated running from anyone, she nodded seriously to Victor's instructions, taking a peek to Odile to see how she was reacting before responding. "Got it," she murmured softly, nodding for his mention of working together. She... didn't really like working together usually- but this... this was important.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:52 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 One_pi10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh thank god-" Was Odile`s immediate huff of a reply as Victor clarified the lack of boners in this conversation, that was a relief. The tense air in the room said this was serious, however- so the pinkette listened attentively, her smiling face slacking with understanding, surprise and concern. The names Poison and Rose were known throughout the League... not only was it typically pretty close knit enough to hear a little something about everyone-- but it wasn`t every day someone defected and proceeded to take over South America. Poison was well known around here.
She met Celica`s gaze out of the corner of her eye, seeming forlorn- neither of them were the running away type... and a demon vagina definitely sounded like something Odile had to look into-- but this had to be more serious than she understood. "Right..." She whimpered, voice quiet as she averted her gaze to the ground. Her large eyes flitted up a moment later, meeting Victor`s. "What`s our plan then...? What`re we doing about this...?"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor pat Ken on the back after he spoke "I'm glad you made it out alive... with this knowledge, we can prepare... god know what would happen if they caught us off guard..." Victor looked to both Odile and Celica, the four of them were the League's top assassins, if anyone could take these people down, it would be them. Victor never considered himself much of a thinker, he was more of the guy who swung a giant sword around and laughed. But right now, he knew he was counted on "That... urm- -demon vagina- is called a Blackblood... listen... I've dealt with the Church before in the past... on rare occasions... but..." Victor closed his eyes and let out a sigh. He had been with the league for a long time now, he'd seen so many fucked up things, but nothing beat what the Church of Crime did. "She's not the only monster... they got this thing... they inject it into you... it turns you into a monster. They look human, just like Rose did... but then they reveal themselves to be the monsters that they are. The Church is known to infect individuals within certain groups and use them as sleeper agents... basically any of us could be a Blackblood in disguise... our first move is to give blood tests to everyone within the Assassins' League, including ourselves. The only way to spot a Blackblood is, well... their black blood..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"I'll order the scanners ready then." Marcus said, walking toward them from behind now. He heard everything, and he was ready to help. "The blood tests will be simple. For the most of us, a fine finger prick will do, and into a scanner. With this, we can update our charts to every assassin." he said, crossing his arms over his chest.  "This will have to include myself, special guests, and all employees as well. We need to treat this as if it were a bedbug infestation. Everyone and everything must be clean." he closed his eyes. "Is that what you were thinking Victor? Or do we have to take it directly from the bloodstream? I don't know if they can conceal their blood color."he let out a small sigh and looked around at his people. Could one of his friends be a black blood? He really hoped not.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken looked at Victor as he felt the pat on the back. A small smile formed on the blonde as he said thank you to Victor. The information that was coming out now seemed to get to Ken. Monsters!? A bit of a memory came into his mind as he remembered a small girl being injected and turning into one. It was a horrific sight as Ken clutched onto his arms as he started to shake and breathe heavily. Oh god why!? Why was it that!? He didn't even notice that Marcus came in until a little bit as he was able to stop his shaking as he looked to all of them. "Yes...that would definitely help...I hope I'm not a black blood." He smiled as he tried to get the nervousness out of him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:33 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was about to order the three assassins to complete certain actions to get these measures moving, only to hear his boss' voice behind him. Victor turned to face Marcus, in shock of his presence "B-boss!?" he wasn't expecting the man to return so soon. Yet there he was. Victor regained his composure and bowed to him "We'll need to get it all done soon, sir-" and when asked about how well the blood tests would work, Victor rose his head back to make eye contact with Marcus. He froze for a moment in thought before speaking out "Well... I found that the people I cut up with my sword bled black blood... so hell if I know- it wasn't hidden though... so I figure getting some blood tests done would work-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 4 Tumblr_mb644kTNGX1r6mn0uo1_500_zpsqfjtzvms

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Alright then. I think a normal blood test will do. I will monitor each test as well, to make sure." he let out a sigh and put a hand behind his neck, rubbing it. "Once we finish this...we have some jobs to do...some very hard, and yet important jobs." he looked at the others.  "So...we'll get these tests done...and then, we'll keep going with our job...understand?" he expected some sort of response, but he wasn't going to wait for one for very long. "Becky, you're gonna all this right? You need to do this too...but gather the agents...this is going to be a long day."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken focused as to what Marcus said. It seemed like the life of drinking horrible drinks and training every day was coming to an end as it looked like that it as going to get serious now. He wondered if he's prepared for all of this as the mention of the black blood came up again. Oh right they have to take of that first. With no more worrying in his mind for the moment, the assassin walked towards Marcus as he stuck out his index finger. "Well anytime you're ready boss. Let's just hope I don't have the black blood in me. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the bagels and other food in here if that was the case." He gave a big and cheerful smile as he hid the anxiety and nervousness that was in him. Could there really be someone in here that had the black blood?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:08 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica frowned and listened quietly as Victor continued to explain about Blackbloods, a bit confused and disgusted but controlling it. The thought that any of them could be one, though, surprised her- she twisted to look at those in the room, frowning and not really believing it... but concerned nonetheless. The blood test didn't seem like it'd cause too much of a problem... She jumped as Marcus entered the room, staring at him a moment before very quietly standing. She felt confident none of those in the main part of the organization were Blackbloods- and she knew she herself wasn't... but she lifted her hand and without much warning, drew her knife from the sheathe strapped to her thigh- and traced it over her palm. The shallow cut she caused wasn't visible for a moment- and then crimson blood began to well up. She quietly looked to everyone in the room, making eye contact before closing her hand into a fist. "I want this done already..." she murmured as explanation, wanting to get out of there and do something helpful, something important already.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor nodded in confirmation to Marcus "Yes, boss." he responded quickly, before looking to Ken as she spoke. The assassin rose an eyebrow to Isaac, mostly because he honestly didn't know whether to take Ken seriously or not. Was he really such a master of sarcasm, or just really dense? ""Are... are you serious or...? Victor really didn't know whether to make heads or tails on what the guy was saying. He wanted to live so he could enjoy bagels? Before Victor could further call the blonde out on what he said, Celica just went up and cut herself to prove she wasn't a blackblood. Well... that was hardcore "Hardcore as fuck-" he commented on Celica before looking to his sword "My turn-" he spoke in a soft voice before suddenly slashing AT KEN- drawing blood. Victor let out a light laugh, he had wanted to get back at Ken after all "So boss, what are our next missions anyways? I mean I- OH MY GOD HE HAS BLACK BLOOD!" Victor suddenly pointed his blade at Isaac as the entire mood of the room changed, Victor looked entirely terrified.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next