Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:36 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Amnesia-toma-face-1024x576_zpsc245b93c

Ken took a breath of relief as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He got the hallway floors and the other floor areas clean and shined. It took a bit more than he thought but he was glad that was done. "All I got to do now is...the restrooms..." Ken realized what he would have to do as he looked at the bucket and cleaning supplies as he left them there and took a whistle. "I'll definitely do that later. Yup no way am I just not going to do it. Mhm." He took a nod to himself as he went back to where Harriet and the others were. He wondered what they were talking about. As soon as he came back to where they were he heard Celica sighing and saying about work cut out for her. A smile appeared on his lips as he did a little cough to give attention to himself.
"Well it's definitely not going to be easy but you totally got this Celica! I mean you are one of the tops in the Assassin's League that everyone can trust so I don't think it'll be that hard for you! We totally got your back on this!" Ken gave a thumbs up and a bright smile before his stomach started to growl in hunger as he looked to the others with a blush on his face. He started to rub the back of his head and laughed a bit from the embarrassment he caused to himself. "Well I guess that means I should make the food now. Don't worry about it, it's not going to be poisonous! You can trust me on that!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:43 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Tumblr23
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Untitl12
"Icarus"

Troy looked at Celica, training huh well then who was gonna be his sparring partner then "Trainings fine with me but are you volunteering to be my training partner? One can only train solo for so long and my limits about a month an I have reached that" he smiled wickedly at the woman hopping this would give him more time to spend with the brunette. He looked back wen she had her work cut out for her and then looked at Ken "Yo, meal better not be poisonous or I'm making grilled cheese for a week" then he looked back at Celcia "sure do" his smile widened, he liked this game.                  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Perona10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Since Marcus` death - Odile had been less and less frequent around the Assassin`s League`s base. Sure, she`d show up occasionally for food, and people had mentioned seeing her once or twice training her powers-- but aside from that, she was almost completely absent.
So, Odile popping out of some of the flooring was... maybe a good sign? She did about just that- and before all else, grasped a hand tight around Celica`s ankle. "DID SOMEONE SAY FOOD...?" The small girl`s voice came out as a horribly distorted growl through the vents beneath the base- but soon enough, she popped the top of her head up to the surface, her dark eyes flitting around the base. Her body drooped some at the familiarity, but... something about the base was actively pushing her out. Odile wasn`t very good at mourning and dealing with emotions-- so now that she associatd the base with Blackbloods and the death of her very fatherlike leader, she didn`t want to be here anymore. But... she did want to be near Celica and Harriet... and, she did want food... but, she didn`t want to be here... maybe a kidnapping was in order. She tugged on Celica`s ankle a bit- not really at all succeeding at dragging her down below the base, but at least trying to. "Cece- Cece- grab Harry, I`m taking you bOTH-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Tumblr16

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Fruit! Okay! I remember making Tarts with Mar Mar! I can do that!" she said and looked over at Ken. He seemed hard at work cleaning and then was good. They were both getting their jobs done and that was making the League a better place already. At least in her brain that's what was going on. She jumped up and down.  "I'm gonna start cooking!"she called and then headed for the kitchen, but saw Odile come out of the floor. She waved at her. "Hi Ms. Odile! We have an heir now!" whatever that meant. She went into the kitchen with the knives and the oven and started to look around.  

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:38 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Amnesia-toma-face-1024x576_zpsc245b93c

Ken gave a smile to his teammates as he gave a small wave to Odile as he walked over to where the kitchen was. He hoped they had enough ingredients to make all the food that they liked as he started to go into cupboards and shelves to see what was there. He sighed in relief that there did seem to be enough to make as he pulled them out and placed them onto the counter as he looked over to Harriet. Ken wondered if she would really be alright and not hurt herself. "Um Ms. Harriet, have you cooked before?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:56 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 62_zpsstn053xs

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica blinked as Ken coughed, glancing at him in surprise - but as he spoke, she ducked her head. His confidence was... reassuring, at least a little, but she was quick to glance away awkwardly. The only thing about the situation that didn't make her awkward was Troy - as she heard what he had to say, she narrowed her eyes and shot him a suspicious look. Although she wouldn't mind training... she somewhat questioned his motives. "Once I make sure everyone knows what to do-" she agreed, seeming a bit reluctant yet agreeing nonetheless. Training with him couldn't be that bad, right...?
Celica was turning to see if everyone was occupied - when she felt something gripping her ankle with surprising strength. Without even realizing, she screamed, trying very quickly to yank her foot away... until her panicked mind registered the somewhat familiar hand. She held a hand to her chest as she stared down at Odile, groaning as the other emerged from the vent.
"Odile, don't do that-!!" she protested, crouching to look at the other slightly - just in time for the other to tug her ankle and make her fall over. She grunted as she landed on her ass, groaning a bit and frowning at the other. "Taking us both where, Odile? We have food up here, you know you can't turn that down- c'mon--"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:28 am

xxx

Odile just up and blatantly laughed at Celica`s apparently surprise - a wicked, very witch-like and obnoxiously annoying shriek of a laugh. She did, however, throw her head back in the process and whack it right up against the side of the vent- biting her own tongue in the process and promptly quieting down. She squeezed her eyes shit and rubbed her cheek, groaning something under her breath-- and paid mind back to the situation when Harriet mentioned them having a 'heir'. "Wuzzat? I don`t do big words," She squeaked in reply, emerging her top half out of the vent and sort of slouching on the floor, not so much as watching as she accidentally knocked Celica right off her feet, because she was kind of an asshole like that. She gave a haphazard wave in Ken`s direction, pouting her lips at him, then set her chin down on the floor as Celica reasoned why she should get out of the floor. "...Ugh. Fineokay-" Odile up and put her hands on top of Celica`s head- sort of using her as leverage to pull the rest of her body out from the venting system, and then promptly pulled herself across Celica`s lap and just laid there. "Hi-"

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:03 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica scowled quietly as Odile just laughed, sticking her tongue out at her a bit before sighing as she questioned what Harriet meant. "We have a new leader. Someone to take over," she explained, giving up on being upset with Odile. There was no point - and the sting from falling had already begun to fade. She even smiled a little as the other agreed to come out of the vent - only to squeal in protest at Odile's chosen method of pulling herself out of the floor. She whined a bit in pain and shifted her hands to her shoulders, sighing heavily as the other just... flopped over her lap. Slowly, she rested her hands on her back, tempted to push her off - yet leaving her there for the moment. "Better now?" she asked, rubbing her neck with a grimace.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

"I've cooked with Mar Mar before. He taught me a few things..." Harriet said and thought about what to make. She tapped her finger on her cheek a few times.  "How about pasta and meatballs...and fruit tarts for dessert?"she asked and then suddenly really liked the idea. She went to the fridge and started to gather somethings. Ground meat, garlic, parsley, salt...a whole lot of things. She went to the counter, and put an apron on.  "Okay!" she grabbed a knife and started to chop up the herbs. She was actually pretty decent at it for someone with little skill.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"That does sound wonderful!" Ken smiled as he watched Harriet take out all the stuff and started to cut the herbs as amazement was all over his face. He couldn't believe that she wasn't hurting herself as he placed on the extra apron and a handkerchief on his head. "Right! Let's do this!" Ken started to cut up the garlic as he got the water hot to boil in a pot before placing the noodles in there as he got another pot ready. "Alright!" He said to himself as he started to make the meat into small meatballs before throwing them into a separate pot to cook. "Ms. Harriet, can I leave you to the tomato sauce while I prepare to make the dessert so they can be nice and hot after our meal?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:49 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Tumblr23
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 Untitl12
"Icarus"

Troy smiled when Celcia agreed to train with him this was his chance to get to know her better he was fine with waiting for some time if that meant spending time with her "Right" and then Odile popped out of nowhere, honestly he hadn't seen much of her this past month and before that their interactions were scarce so he didn't really know the woman. He watched as she pulled herself from the vent on top of Celcia and he smiled a little girl on girl action never hurt his day.                       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:16 am

Yumi Xioang

Red Lotus
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 AdaWongfull598257
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yumi still had her back to the wall and nodded to Harriet when she thanked her for telling her the description of the word heir. She smiled to herself, this kid was sweet. Kinda reminded her of the children back in her home country. Innocent. She started to remember the past and began to scratch where her legs met the cybernetics. She still remembered the pain from back then. Of losing her legs, and then her sight. But if she went back further she thought about her family. She hadn't seen them in years. The Chinese woman never thought in her life that she would be remembering the life that she had left so long ago. What would have happened? What COULD have happened? While in the middle of her thoughts she didn't realize what was going on. She snapped out of it when she smelled food. How long had it been since she ate? She walked to to the kitchen, seeing Harriet and Ken cooking. "Hello... May I help in some way? Or is everything covered?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"Okay!" Harriet said with a smile and started to put all the good stuff in the tomate sauce pan. And then Yumi showed up!  "Hii! You can help! If you want to, you can help cool the pasta and meatballs! Okay?"she said, starting to stir the contents of the pot with a wooden spoon. "One Two Three, that's alright with me! Four five six! Get a little taste!" she giggled as she sang a cute song, and tasted the sauce. It needed salt and garlic still. She started to get the other stuff for the sauce ready.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:21 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken smiled at hearing Harriet's song as it was indeed cute. Alright now to make dessert. He took a bowl out as he started to put the flour, sugar, eggs, and a bit of butter into the bowl as he started to mix together as he then heard Yumi's voice. "Oh! Um if you can grate some cheese and help out Harriet that would mean alot! Thanks!" Ken smiled to her as he then tried to think what fruit people would like. An idea popped up in his head as the word berries just started to fill on him. "That's it!" Ken quickly ran to the fridge and took out the strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries that were there as he knew what to do after making the crust. He started to pour the mix into the pan as he made the crust and placed it into the oven. He then started to make the custard as well for it as he then wrapped it and placed it into the fridge. Soon it will be ready. He turned back to the two women as a smile of achievement was on his face. "How's it going for you two?"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 am

xxx

"Oh." Was Odile`s... oddly unresponsive reply to Celica informing her that there was a new leader. She only briefly scowled- then quickly resumed her idle humming as she remained on top of Celica`s lap. Odile wasn`t good with emotions, only witchcraft- and she definitely made an effort to be sure no one knew her feelings about someone else taking up Marcus` mantle so quickly.
That aside- as Celica asked her if she was done, her humming gradually began to quiet itself, as if she was considering Celica`s words... and she chose to stay there a few moments more before actually rolling off the whitette. "Ya-" She chirped, and quickly sprung up onto her feet, wasting no time in offering a hand to Celica. Only then did she notice Troy sort of watching them... and not having known about his agreement with Celica earlier, or really who he was since she hadn`t the chance to familiarize herself with him yetdue to her absence following Marcus` death- chose to only assume the worst. She openly hissed at the other whitette, then immediately focused back on Celica as if nothing had happened.

Because I`m a witch!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:58 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica patted Odile on the head gently as she saw her reaction to the news of a new leader, seeming unsure of whether or not patting her would actually help - but she tried. Knowing what it was that Odile needed or wanted was sometimes difficult but... still, she did her best. As the other finally decided to roll off her lap, though, she breathed out in relief and smiled gently. "Thank you," she murmured, quickly taking the hand she was offered and scrambling to her feet.
The fact that the pinkette proceeded to hiss at Troy didn't go unnoticed... yet Celica didn't bother scolding her. Instead, she giggled, glancing at Troy a bit and patting Odile's shoulder.
"Thanks, that look was kinda weird wasn't it?" she commented, looking at Troy pointedly before shaking her head. "Always looking out for me, aren't you Odile..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"I think we're doing good! The noodles are cooking and the sauce is simmering. Yumi is making meatballs for it!" Harriet giggled and smiled at Ken.  "How about the tarts? Are they coming along well?" she asked, smiling brightly. She was happy to finally be helping out now. Though she didn't mind being with Marcus on in her room...being with everyone here was even better! They were so nice and kind. "Hey everyone! Food will be ready soon!" she called out the window, just in case.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"That's wonderful!" Ken said as he gave a huge smile at Harriet. He looked at the oven. It would still take time for that to be done as he then looked at what's left to do. There would still be having to place the custard in there and the various fruits as well before cooling it again. The spaghetti and meatballs would be done by then so Ken knew what he had to do, even if he was stubborn about it. "Ms. Harriet, when the spaghetti is ready I'll be here. I'll make sure that the tart will be done without any mistakes. Don't worry though! I'll eat my plate here while keeping my eye on the oven!" He did a little laugh as well as he rubbed the back of his head making sure that this was alright with her.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:08 am

Yumi Xioang

Red Lotus
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 15 AdaWongfull598257

Yumi looked around when she was asked to get the cheese. "Uh... Sure!" she said as she grabbed it from the fridge. She looked over to Harriet, and sighed. They were really acting like a family here. Making dinner together... Was this going to happen every time? Yumi wouldn't know, and only time would tell. She went to see if Harriet needed help with anything else. "What else do we do Miss Harriet?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15