Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"AYou should take your own advice sir. That lady didn't seem very keen on you making her 'your lady'." he quipped right back, gathering some things from his office. He had a little bag with him and everything. "I'll be back in a few hours. If it's more then 12 hours, you know the drill. Means I've been comprimised and I'll be later then I think. Don't worry." he shrugged as Victor said they might be masterbating. That could be true. Never knew. "Oh Victor. You're free to do whatever. Just don't go looking for trouble. But I'm pretty sure there is plenty of heterosexual sex you could get around here. I'm sure Becky will fuck you." and then she gave Marcus the finger. That sounded about right. He laughed and went back to the car to pack up.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Victor11

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor leaned his sword against the wall and gave Marcus a rather confident smile as he spoke of Nikki "Nah man! You haven't seen enough anime! She's what you call a 'tunadairy'! That means she acts like she hate you, but she don't! Bitches are crazy man!" Victor then nodded off in reply to Marcus as he said the usual. Victor knew full well that Marcus would want him to look over the base while he was gone, so he would make sure to stick around, despite Marcus saying he was free to do what he wanted. Though he was suddenly thrown off his cool when Marcus said he could have sex with Becky. Victor looked rather angry about it too, he knew the guy was teasing "H-HEY!? MAYBE I WILL MARCUS! MAYBE I WILL!" he yelled in reply to Marcus, puffing his cheeks as he walked off to lean next to his sword, letting out a sigh. "Get lost old man! I'm gonna go play some videogames or some shit... I'll keep myself up until Ken and Cece return too..." just in case, you never knew when they needed help. Though they honestly did both have a ton of credibility, they didn't have as much experience as Victor, certainly not as much as Marcus. They were prone to getting themselves stuck in sticky situations.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"Sure dude...whatever you say." he hopped into his car. "Oh, and if you could just check on our special guest...that would be nice. I'd really appreciate it." he turned on the car and gave a thumbs up. "Toodles!" with that, he drove off. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor seemed almost dumbfounded as Marcus just shrugged off his words and got in his car. He just stood there, a blank look on his face as Marcus made his exit. Really, it would have stayed that way, except Marcus suddenly told him to entertain a 'special guest' "WAIT WHAT!?" Victor was suddenly VERY confused, WHAT SPECIAL GUEST!? "WE HAVE A GUEST!? THAT'S SPECIAL!? WAIT WHAT DON'T LEAVE--!! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!?!?!" Marcus was gone with the wind... leaving Victor confused about just who the special guest was...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken got back a bit later as he gave a wave to Becky when he arrived. He hoped nothing big happened when he left or Marcus was angry at him as he went to see if anyone was still here, in which he saw that it was Victor. "Oh hi there Victor. When did you get back?" He asked, not noticing that Victor was really confused at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was rubbing his temples when Ken arrived on the scene, once the blonde spoke however he shook his head and looked to him "Oh... hey kiddo... you wouldn't happen to know about a 'special guest' would you...?" Victor seemed pretty tired, he was obviously pretty done with Marcus' cryptic shit. "Marcus told me to tend to a 'special guest'... but I don't have a rat's ass idea what he's talking about..." was there somebody at the base he didn't know about? Or had he forgotten about someone?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Hmmm a special guest huh?" Ken said as he touched his chin to think. "No I don't remember anyone that we didn't know being here by the time I left. But if it's Marcus saying that however..." He then thought of who it might be. No way it could be Bunny. She wouldn't agreed to it. "It just might be someone that Marcus knows quite closely. Sorry Victor but it looks like we're on the same boat about this situation."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out a loud sigh when Ken stated that he apparently had know idea what this special guest was either. Oh well, maybe Marcus was just crazy? It was about time he started going senile anyways. Shaking his head, Victor walked over to his car as he replied to Ken "I swear that man's going crazy..." he muttered, though he didn't look too bothered. Even if there was a guest, he'd be too lazy to entertain them anyways. Victor would much rather be doing nothing productive "Hey man, wanna go drinking with me? I don't think anything will go down if we leave the base in the hands of the other assassins for a little while... we've been so busy with work, I think we're overdue some resting time!" Victor began to approach his car, or rather his hummer, pulling out the keys from his jacket and unlocking the vehicle.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was surprised as to what Victor told him. "When you mean drinking...you mean a-alcohol?" The thought of alcohol made Ken's stomach twist up into a knot as he imagined the times that he became drunk off of the substance. He swore that if the next time he had a chance, he would not drink alcohol. Ken raised his hands in front of himself and waved them to show that he wasn't any interested in the sort. "Um maybe if I can have water or a soft drink instead that might be fine. Besides, I might have to drive us back if you get too drunk."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor rose an eyebrow as he saw Kens' reaction to his question. Wow, the guy must have really hated alcohol. Oh well. Victor was about to leave without him before he said he would drink something else and drive for him. A smile appeared on Victor's face "A designated driver...? SWEET!" Victor got into his hummer and turned on the engine, he was ready to get going "Get inside! Let's get going! There's been a saloon I've been wanting to try out for weeks now..." he hadn't really heard or seen much of it, but he drove past it a few times and just HAD to walk inside there. It seemed like a pretty fun place.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken sighed about how happy Victor seemed that the man didn't have to drive back. Can he even drive a hummer? It is pretty big. Oh well. Hopefully he doesn't kill or cause too much destruction if he can't handle it. Ken got into the passenger seat as he heard what Victor had to say. "A saloon huh? That sounds pretty interesting. Just please promise me that you don't cause too much destruction or kill anyone. I would like to have a good time and would not like it if we have to get kicked out because of something you've done."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:26 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor smiled to Ken as he entered the hummer "Don't worry man... I won't be killing anybody... unless they get me mad... or annoyed... or I just feel like it." Victor then just started the car and drove off. He then turned on the radio... to which Japanese pop music started to play. Victor was pretty pleased about it, his head began to bop up and down in response to the beat "Bitching! I love this weeb shit!" the hummer then drove out of the Assassins League base, driving towards their new destination.
(EXIT VICTOR AND KEN)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 One_pi10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Odile was pretty stressed out. She just arrived at the League`s Wild West headquarters, back from a mission she had taken to distract herself-- but she was still stressed. She couldn`t remember much of anything about her encounter with the Osidarians, aside from the part before when all those bald men were questioning her-- though, once she thought about it hard enough, it wasn`t too out of character for the Osidarians to blank out her memories... like Men in Black, or something--
"That`s gotta be it..." She murmured in affirmation, nodding and holding her chin as she plopped down on a couch that puffed out dust. After a moment of silence, she pulled out a notebook and pen and furiously began writing something-- likely another theory.    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 13_zpscikog3ej

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica sighed as she wandered back into the Assassin's League base, running a hand through her hair and wondering if she'd be able to avoid letting Marcus know who she'd run into. If he knew she ran into Bunny and did nothing... She'd be as good as dead. She was so distracted, she didn't notice Odile was there at first- she just went ahead and flopped down on the couch, groaning and rubbing her temples- before the scratching of pen on paper caught her attention. She lifted her head, frowning a little in confusion- but once she realized who it was, she grinned. "Odile!" she exclaimed- before realizing what she'd done and working to calm herself, her smile simmering down a little. "When did you get here-??"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 Victor12

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor had managed to return to base, somehow, with his soul still intact "Those assholes..." he muttered, still in a fowl mood from what had transpired at the saloon. He would get back at Ken for sure in due time... a small, creepy smile appeared on Victor face for a moment before disappearing. He passed by Odile and Celia, waving to them but paying them not mind "Hello Odile, and, uh- John...? Yeah- that's it!" he still hadn't completely got Celica's name down, but he meant well. After all, these were the two assassins that WEREN'T dicks to him... yet. Though he could never stay mad at Marcus, he was totally going to bully Ken as revenge.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:07 pm

" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus returned and burst through the door. "I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" he yelled as he walked over to Victor and the other girls.   "Hi Cece! How did it go? Good I would think, since it's you we're talking about." he looked at Odie, and his expression turned to one of glee! "Odie! You got my message! I'm so happy you're here!" he gave the woman a hug. A big hug. And even spun her around a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 One_pi10

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Odile had been very focused on her writing, but the sound of someone plopping down beside her on the couch caused her to lift her head and turn in that direction- grinning from ear to ear once she caught sight of Cece, whom took an extra moment to notice her in turn. She opened her mouth to answer her friend as Victor walked by, earning another smile from Odile, and a giggle as she heard what he had called Celica. The whitette was likely the newest addition to this group-- it made sense for most of them to not have cared enough to learn her name by now, sad as it was...
"John!" She chirped, giggling some more as she leaned back a little further into the couch, "About half an hour ago-! I just got back from a thing, my stuff is in repair, and I got a message from-- MARMARRR!" Her volume heightened as the Marmar in question sauntered over, grabbing her up into a big spinny hug. She smooched his face a few times, her pink lipstick leaving bright stains on his nose and cheeks and forehead- up until he released her and she hopped back onto the ground, her big shoes causing a big 'thump' with the action. "I`m so happy you`re not dead yet!" She loudly announced back, "Where were you guys--?"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 5ior_lHhUiA_zpsniwlmfmi
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus stopped and let the girl down, taking a hanky and carefully wiping his face. "Likewise my dear. How was your mission? I'm dreadfully sorry it was such a long one. Your pay has been delivered, and a little bonus from me." he looked at Victor. "We were out doing bro things. Like drinking and flirting with women! Ken was there too! By the way."  he rose an eyebrow. "Is he still there?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor had a dull, expressionless look on his face as the events at the saloon were mentioned. He had sincerely hoped he could forget about it all... but it was just going to keep on popping up wasn't it. The man let out a shiver "I would have been anally raped if Marcus hadn't come to help... DAMN YOU KEN! I'm gonna fucking kill that blondey when I see him! I HOPE HE GETS RAPED BY A DEMON VAGINA!" and Victor's continues ironic string of verses continued. He let out a sigh, before looking around "Huh... speaking of which where is he...? Probably hiding cause he totes knows he's gonna be beat up..." he spoke in a somewhat confused tone as he walked over to Marcus' side "I almost got anally raped. You know. Just in case anybody gives a shit- yeah-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica smiled as Odile noticed her, looking down quietly- before jolting in surprise as Victor came in and spoke. She was quick to erase the smile from her lips, examining him with a soft frown. "... It's Celica-" she corrected him quietly, before blushing as Odile copied him. Before she could truly protest, however, Marcus returned, and she balked as she was questioned. "It went perfectly fine-!" she replied, careful to keep her tone even before smiling gently for Marcus' and Odile's interaction. Once Victor spoke up again, though, she blinked in shock. "Raped-?! Who the fuck-??" She scowled, clearly unhappy to hear what had happened even if she wasn't the most fond of Victor. Nobody deserved that... Nobody. If she found out who had done it... They'd come to regret that.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 3 5ior_lHhUiA_zpsniwlmfmi

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Oh Victor...you're overexaggerating!" he put an arm around the man. "The woman was merely coming onto you far too fast. You like to take it slow, not just jump right into sex. You're a sensitive soul my friend."he chuckled and then looked at Cece. "Oh I'm so happy you're alright and safe. Good job! I'll transfer your pay to you. Now, about that Ken situation...someone should find him...wait..." he looked down at his phone, and tapped on the app 'Where's my Assassins?'. He typed in the name Ken, and something came up. The saloon's location was where he was. Marcus started to stroke his chin. "He's at the saloon...odd...I told him to race me. I guess he didn't hear?"he sighed and put his phone away. He really didn't want to have to go back there to pick him up, but rules were rules. "I'll go back and get him. No worries. You stay here and relax." he said, and nodded, going to the door. He opened his car door, and stepped in. "Anyone wanna go wit me?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken came back from his fight at the Saloon. He was cursing at himself for getting his ass kicked like that. Even though it did entertain him a bit, he still hated that he couldn't do anything to the two. He looked at the wound on his shoulder. That's going to need to be fixed on soon, but for now he had to do something else. As he came inside the facility, he gave just a short wave to the other members as he walked inside the training room. Once inside, he spotted the punching bags as he started to punch one of them. All of his anger on him needed to get out as he just kept punching it over and over again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica gave Marcus a slightly disgusted look as he tried to 'comfort' Victor, shuddering a bit. She sincerely hoped she never got into a similar situation- if someone trying to rape you was only coming on too strong... She nodded quietly as Marcus said he'd transfer her money to her, looking down quietly once he mentioned finding Ken. She wanted to say something to Victor, to try and apologize for not having been there to do anything, but she felt awkward since she rarely talked to him. Plus, there were so many people around... "Victor, do you know who she was-?" she asked, looking to him quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's expression seemed to darken in reply to Marcus' words "Whatever man-" he replied, obviously upset at what Marcus had said as he seemed to retreat from the man. He could care less about saving Ken, he deserved whatever got to him. He only seemed to stop as Celica suddenly asked him if he knew who it was. He let out a sigh and turned to look at her "Naw... though if I saw or heard her I'd recognize her right away... I'm not forgetting that shit. I swear... if I see her- I'M GONNA CUT HER HEAD OFF! Anyways-" Victor seemed to get rather rowdy before suddenly deciding to walk away as he heard some familiar footsteps. He could hear punches coming from the training center. So Victor snuck up and saw Ken training... to which he stayed stealthy before suddenly slapping the back of Isaac's head "YOU ASSHOLE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was punching the bag more and more with determination. He had to get stronger. He needed to if he can take on anyone that was strong as that. He didn't notice that Victor was behind him as the slap to his back and the comment he made got him back to his senses. His serious face went back to normal as he smiled at Victor. "Oh hey man. What's up?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next