Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:02 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 10_zpsfbf6f615

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica raised a brow as she heard the nickname that Marcus used for her, wrinkling her nose a little and fully ready to bitch him out for it- before stiffening upon feeling his pat on her shoulder. "Don't touch me," she snapped quietly, glaring at him and taking a step back before sipping her coffee again and rolling her eyes a bit at Ken. She shrugged in response to his words, not really wanting to answer- and as it turned out, she didn't have to. For a short amount of time it seemed she would be left alone- but the Marcus spoke again, catching her attention.
The instant he mentioned her nickname, she scowled, but the realization there were bagels made up for that. At least, until he called her 'my love'. That made her bristle, a scowl on her lips as she turned to glare at him.
"Don't fucking call me that-" she hissed, still glaring vehemently at him. She let him walk away and talk to Ken, glaring slightly before turning her back and sipping her coffee- only to jump and roughly slap away Marcus' hand upon it resting on her shoulder. "I said, don't touch me- and you act like that's going to be a problem-?" she snapped, both repeating her insistence that he keep his hands off and answering his question; as if she needed reminded to stay alive? Nevertheless, once he had gone to his desk she slowly moved to go investigate those bagels he had mentioned, sipping her coffee grumpily.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:18 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken was left there as he thought about what Marcus just said. Make more grave stones? Was he planning on killing people around Bunny to get to her or Bunny herself? That question was interrupted however when he heard voices again as his train of thought focused to what happened. "Oh right. I have to pretend to be my other self. I can't let my true self be shown or otherwise everything will crumble..." Isaac muttered to himself. Just being Ken and his fake personality was already torture to him but having to act like this with other people around was graining. Nonetheless this was what he wanted to do and he'll stick to it! Isaac gave a little sigh before putting on his fake smile again as he went to where Celica was. "Wow bagels! Those look amazing!! Is it alright if I can have one?" Ken asked with his face being above the table. His eyes looked like puppy dog eyes as he stared at the bagels that were in front of him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Marcus sighed as Ken started making noise. He shouted from his office. "EY! Don't bother the Cece! She's a precious little flower and I don't want things like YOU ruining the beauty around her! GEEZ!" he went right back into his office and back to work.   "Leeeet's see...potencials...poootencialls...need to find those guuuuys."there were a lot of random people around, he just needed to pluck them up quick. Or quicker...it was a matter of doing it. "We need a shop...one of the abandoned ones...one of the cheap ones...KEN! I think I have your FIRST MISSION!"   there was no way that the new guy could fuck up taking over a shop. Never. Hopefully.  

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was confused when Marcus told him not to bother Celica. He didn't understand what he meant as he continued to stare at the bagels. Just the way how fresh it was and how it smelled made his mouth watery on the inside, his stomach growling. It wasn't even because he liked bagels but due to his hunger. The drinks didn't help suppress it as he needed something to eat. But then Marcus called him for a mission as Ken sighed and walked over to the office, but not before eyeing the bagels one last time. "Yo bossman! You need me for something?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus nodded at the stupid boy. "Come in! I know you're still in training but this mission is piss easy. Here are the details." he gave him a slip of paper. "I need you to go to the old abandoned strip club..well...it's not abandoned, but it's there. I need you to go there, 'persuade' the owner to give me the club, and take this deed with you and slip it into the files." he gave him a forged deed. "Now, I know this is your first mission, but I'm sure you can handle it. Just get that club. I think it'll be goo property to own. Business reasons...." he smiled.   "Well then, off you go."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:13 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica frowned as Ken followed her and asked for a bagel, sort of just staring at him a moment, wondering why he thought he had to ask her to have one. She didn't really speak, just stared a moment- before lifting her head with a frown as Marcus spoke. Now that was irritating. "Call me a 'precious little flower' one more time and see where it gets you, ya creep-!" she snapped, glaring his way before sighing a little as Ken walked off. She stood where she was a moment, unsure- before inching closer and listening to what mission he was given. Upon hearing what it was, she sort of... pouted. How come he got something to do? Sighing a bit, she went back to the table, picking up a bagel and tossing to Ken as soon as he left Marcus' office. She didn't say anything- just threw it at him, both a test of his reflexes and an attempted gesture towards a teammate to show she didn't completely hate his guts. Regardless as to whether he caught it or not, she picked up another bagel and nibbled at it quietly, sort of wondering if she was really going to have to chill at home base for a while or if she'd be given something to do too.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken stood at the front of Marcus's desk as his mission was told to him. So a simple strip joint? He didn't understand why Marcus would want something like that, but he knew that it was better to just do what he was told then to ask questions. He took the slip of the forged deed on it as he quickly gave a thanks and a wave to Marcus. "Time to show him what I can do." Ken muttered to himself as he then felt something coming his way. Before he knew it, his hand caught the bagel that was thrown at him.
His eyes turned into a fierce glare as he looked to see what was in his hand. When he noticed that it was a bagel, his eyes and face shifted back to his goofy self as his mind was cursing at himself. He just blew his cover for a second! Those eyes were the eyes of Isaac, not Ken! He needs to get better! He hoped that nobody noticed however as he gave a happy wave to Celica.
"Thank you for the bagel!" His face and eyes being as happy as anyone can be. "Well I gotta go now so I'll see you later Celica and thanks again!"
Ken quickly finished the bagel as he made happy sounds of how delicious it was as he walked over to where his bike was as he got on and turned it on. "Well time to make bossman happy." And with that, Ken left the base and towards the area of the strip club.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus grinned. He saw that suddenly, he was starting to get files from the strip club. "Perfect. Well done Ken...I own a strip club now. This'll generate a good bit of people and profile." he sighed and smiled. "Celcia. Could I talk to you please?" he asked, hoping they could just...talk. That would be nice.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:13 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica blinked as she heard her name, her actual name and not a nickname, wondering just what it was that Marcus wanted. Curious, now, and glad he had stopped with the whole 'Cece' bullshit, she moved to approach his office, bagel and cup of coffee in hand. "Yes sir?" she asked, willing to be civil now that he wasn't using ridiculous nicknames for her. And he had asked to talk to her... She stood in the doorway quietly, waiting until he acknowledged her to move any closer or further into the room.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Have a seat. There is something I wanna ask you about."he said, gesturing her to sit down. He himself got up and went to the window of his office, seeing a few other training. "This is going to sound weird...but I wanted to ask you...what do you see yourself doing in 5 years?" he asked, still looking out the window. "Will you leave and pursue a normal life? Or stay here?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica hesitated as Marcus told her to sit, a little cautious- but soon enough, she obeyed, settling delicately in the chair across from his desk. She went ahead and sipped at her coffee once she had sat down, gaze following him as he stood at the window to watch someone train. She was... a little confused- but her face was neutral, and calm. It wasn't until he spoke, asking what she saw herself doing in five years, that caused that expression to change- and to actually show her confusion. "In... five years...? I don't exactly see my plans changing, and right now I plan to stay here... I'll still be young then so, it's... not like I would have much choice in the matter anyways? Why do you ask?" she replied, a little confused but giving the best answer she could in a soft, curious sort of voice. After she answered, she nibbled at her bagel, bright green eyes focused on Marcus even as she did.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:53 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"That's good to hear. I was only wondering my dear. Only wondering..."he let out another sigh as he kept looking out the window. "I have this...sense of impending doom in my mind...and I wanted to talk about it with a friend. I hope you don't mind." he went to a table on the side and started to boil some water. "Tea?" he asked, as he was preparing the cups.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:53 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Whoohoo! The mission was a success!" Ken cheered as he entered the training facility again. Even though he didn't care about the mission really, he couldn't help but smile a little bit that he actually did something right. Usually it would either screw up for him or something terrible would happen. Phew. He went over to the vending machine again and got another one of those rancid drinks. He must started liking them, or had nothing else to drink as he went to the table where Celica was. Maybe she would want to have a chat with him. He mostly wanted another bagel though as he could feel his stomach rumble and needed food. Ken opened up the can as he took a sip as he noticed that she was nowhere to be found. Where could she be? The bagels were still there on the table and he doubt that she would leave them all alone and unprotected. He shrugged as he took a seat and waited for her to show up. It would be rude to take someone else's bagels without even asking! Even though his stomach was rumbling pretty loud, Ken sat there, tapping the table as he waited for his teammate to return.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:34 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica seemed slightly confused by Marcus' odd behavior, but she let it slide, frowning instead as he spoke of a sense of doom. That was... odd. She couldn't say she understood, but she sat where she was and agreed to listen, blinking as he moved to prepare tea. She hesitated, glancing at her coffee cup- before drinking the last little bit left and nodding slowly. "Sure. It's fine, and... tea would be nice," she replied, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear as she watched Marcus make the tea quietly. She hardly even looked up as she heard Ken returning, frowning a little for his clear enthusiasm but remaining at least fairly relaxed as he didn't seem to plan on barging into Marcus' office.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Thanks...hold on. What kind do you want? I've got a lot of different kinds." he said as he put an earl grey tea bag in his cup, and poured water into both cups. "So...impending doom...I just have this feeling that maybe coming out here on a whim was not the best idea...I knew I had to but...maybe I could have just sent Victor out here...I don't know. I just have this feeling." he sat down with his own tea and took a sip. "What about you? Does your past ever haunt you?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:39 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica hesitated as Marcus asked what kind of tea she wanted, slowly getting up to glance over the selection he had. Eventually, she plucked out an orange infused tea bag and plopped it into her cup, picking it up before moving to sit back down and set the cup in front of her. She wasn't exactly sure that Marcus was making sense to her- but she continued examining him with her brilliant green gaze, frowning as he asked about her past. "... Every day," she murmured after a moment, looking away quietly as she sipped at her tea. "It haunts me every day and... I'd much rather not talk about it and make it worse."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:18 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus walked over and gently pat Cece on the shoulder. He knew she didn't like it, but he just wanted to let her know he was there for her. He gave a smile and went back to his desk. "I understand. No more talk of the past. You're free to take a job if you want, I'm going to go out...I'd welcome the company if you wanted to come with. Thanks for talking with me. I know I'm odd. Here." he gave her piece of paper that said 'get out of talking to me free card ^3^ ' on it, and smiled, downing his tea, and then went to the door. "Remember Cece. Whatever you want out of life, you strive to obtain it. And everyone by your side is one step toward greatness." Marcus walked to the door.   "Oh Ken, by the way. You did good. I forwarded your pay to you." needless to say, there was a bunch of porn in Ken's inbox now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:41 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken tapped his fingers as he waited for the conversation in the office to finish. Just what were they talking about? The bagels were going to get cold if they continued for this long. Before he knew it however, Marcus came out of the office and told him about how good the mission was. Then the payment came up. Ken gave a fake smile and did a little laugh as his inner mind was screaming. Isaac did not want porn as payment, but knew he can sell them for a high price. He sighed though knowing how foolish it'll look however him carrying them around as he tries to get rid of them. He then noticed that Celica didn't come out of the office yet. Something happen to her? Ken got curious as he grabbed the plate of bagels and walked over to where she was. "Yoooooo Celica! You alright? Your bagels are going to get cold if you don't eat them." He smiled as he then waited for her response. Hopefully it wouldn't be with him being punched. That would be really bad.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:53 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica flinched slightly as Marcus patted her shoulder, looking at him in confusion and slight discomfort- before relaxing a little as he merely smiled and went back to his desk. She went ahead and continued to sip at her tea, watching him quietly before nodding as he spoke. "Ah... Thank you... I should probably go ahead and be useful huh?" She smiled ruefully, stretching and slowly getting up. She blinked as Marcus handed her the paper, reading over it before giving a soft laugh, clearly amused as she tucked it away and sipped at her tea more. His next words, however, earned a momentary expression of surprise before she masked it again, tucking hair behind her ear and finishing up her tea quickly. "I'll keep that in mind... And before you go- what job would you like me to take? Some fresh air sounds nice." She blinked in surprise as Ken came to the door to speak with her, hesitating as she stared at him a moment before slowly reaching out to take another bagel. "... Go ahead have the rest-" she told him, nibbling at her bagel as she waited for Marcus to give her a job.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:01 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"The jobs are mainly to gain positions for the league, so that we'll have plenty of safe havens. There are plenty of empty places, like the club Ken got. They're with Becky my dear." he said, and then left. "Toodles!" he got into his car and his phone rang. He looked and saw Victor was calling. He answered it. "Victor, what's wrong...oh my, Victor are you CHEATING ON ME?! I FEEL SO BETRAYED! FINE! HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HER! SEE IF I CARE! Okay I do care...but I have some things to take care of sadly...so I'll be unable to join you. But do give my regards...and my number...and don't do anything I wouldn't do! And practice safe sex! AND YOU'RE A CHEATING WHORE! Toodles!" he drove off to go do things. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was surprised as to what Celica told him. "But these are your bagels! I'll feel bad if I just took them all! Why don't we split them half and half and do something like um..." Just then he heard Marcus talked as his head suddenly had an idea. "Yeah! We can like go on missions or sorts like that while enjoying these delicious bagels! I think we'll have fun! So wanna do some land taking then Celica?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica nodded quietly as Marcus told her what to do and then left, sorting herself before moving to leave- only to very nearly run into Ken. She stared at him quietly in surprise as he rambled about the bagels then suggested they go on missions, wrinkling her nose slightly. "I work better alone," she replied coldly, adjusting her skirt some before heading towards the front desk for a mission. As soon as she got it, she left, only glancing back at Ken once the entire time before leaving.

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken stood there with a curious expression on his face. Just what was she going to say!? Would they be buddies and fight missions and enjoy bagels!? The answer was a quick no as she told him and gave him one look before leaving. "Guess she doesn't like group missions. I wonder what to do though." Training was over for the day with him as he wondered where to go with all these bagels in hand. A thought popped up as he placed the remaining bagels in his bag as he left on his motorcycle.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"And that's how sex works. You get it now?" Marcus said, and got up out of the car.   "I'm not going to be staying here for long though. I have a date I do not want to be late for." he said, and walked inside in the place, waving to secretary Becky as he went inside. "Where the hell is Cece and Ken? On missions?" he asked as he wandered a bit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Victor11

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 2 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor was rubbing his temples, indicating a certain amount of stress "B-BOSS! I know how sex works! I totes get TONS of HOT HETEROSEXUAL SEX ALL THE TIME!!" he barked back to Marcus, letting out a sigh of relief as he finally got back to base. This was great, at least he could spare himself another lecture by Marcus. Victor simply shuddered at the thought of what would have happened if that drive was longer. He was about to walk away, but he suddenly came to a stop as he was told that Marcus had a date "Uh... Boss... I swear, if I have to bail you out of another prison, I'm gonna blow a gasket! REMEMBER: NO MEANS NO!" and he knew that he may as well have not said a word because Marcus would go about everything in his own way anyways. Letting out a sigh, he looked around with a piqued amount of interest as Marcus asked where Cece and Ken were "I dunno... masturbating?" he asked, it wasn't clear if he was serious or not.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next