Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 17, 2015 1:06 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 12_zpsub1egm7u

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica gasped as her sword started to get stuck in Rose's flesh, yanking it back harshly and giving some space between them in response. Clearly, that plan wasn't going well - something that sunk in even more as tentacles came flying her way. She yelped as she dove aside, slashing at the tentacles headed towards the still unresponsive Odile. She knew her stuffed army could likely protect her... but she conquered two problems with one move, avoiding the attack towards her and keeping Odile safe. She was beginning to run out of options, however. She didn't know what to do, her sword was likely to get stuck if she kept this up... She bit her lip quietly, before moving in and aiming more specifically, looking for any weak points to target in her attacks. They were basic sword strikes, but if she found a soft spot...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun May 17, 2015 7:00 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken's face was shocked as he saw that Grendel was unaffected by his strike. He tch'd at himself as he dodged the leg swipe. There had to be something to make this man affected. But what? Ken was racing all the options in his head as he took out a few explosive cards as he flung them at Grendel. Immediately afterwards, the assassin then rushed towards his opponent with an aimed punch at the man's face.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 119

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison shook her head violently, gritting her teeth in anger to Marcus "LIES! I was a tool, a tool of yours and the League and you know it! This organization exists to push your agenda... no matter how just you think your goals are you cannot deny that!" she screamed to him, moving into a fighting stance as she saw a stream of cards flying towards her. Poison charged out towards them with her knifes, deflecting them until the ace card made contact with her blade, setting the immediate area ablaze. While it seemed to be a successful attack, it didn't kill Poison. Far from it. A slightly bloodied greenette stood behind Marcus, with all 7 of her knives drawn. Three in each hand and one in her mouth. Her eyes glistening crimson, she slowly advanced towards Marcus "You hardly taught me how to kill..." she spoke in a muffled voice "But you certainly made me efficient at it...!!" and just like that, Poison struck. She dashed at an inhuman speed, constantly passing by Marcus literally dozens of times as she struck him with her knives with every passing. In a matter of seconds she had literally attacked Marcus hundreds of times using a mixture of her own assassin training and her Killer Gene. Her knives were from the League after all.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Souich10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Hmmm..." Marcus smirked as she came up behind him. When she started to attack, he tapped the card in his pocket and a shield enshrounded the mans body, taking the hits for him. Once the attack was done, he looked at Poison, smirking with his arms crossed. "You done? My turn..."he ativated the pylon cards from before, and then dashed forward, going to slash her at with a fan of blade cards he had in both hands.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 1512

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison grin wildly as she felt her attacks connect with Marcus "Rend the flesh! Salt the wounds!" she yelled, turning over to Marcus only to see that he was unharmed. Poison took a step back as he jaw dropped "You... YOU FUCKER!" and as Marcus dashed forward, Poison was motionless. She just stood there as she was slashed by his pylon cards. Blood sprayed out as Poison screamed in pain, flying backwards before impacting against a metal wall then flopping down into the floor. Poison stayed on the ground for a few seconds before jumping back up onto her feet "It's wrong... what you did is wrong... but it's okay... most people are bad guys in this world... that's why I'm going to KILL THEM ALL! I WANT TO SEE THIS EVIL WORLD BURRRN!" she screamed before charging the man before suddenly kicking towards his face, then flipping up into the air and slashing downwards against him "I dont' care if I'm labeled a monster! I don't care what people think about me! I don't care if I'm selfish! I don't care how low I steep! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 23, 2015 7:37 pm

" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion Ishbel. Yours and mine differ right now. They'll never be the same." Marcus said as he watched Poison carefully.  "But I'll stop you here and now. Not just to correct one of my greatest mistakes of all time...but to keep my friends ALIVE!"he yelled and slashed at her, only to see a foot to his face. He stumbled backwards and then was slashed by the knives. He felt the blood seeping down his back, and then looked at Poison, and charged at her with another ace card, throwing it at her along with several blade cards.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 25, 2015 12:03 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Perona.full.839195_zps8eatd5hj

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxOdile✖↰ Von Klampenverb
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x shrieking skulls will shock your soul xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx seal your doom tonight x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 Blushing Banshee】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stuffed bears dashed to Odile`s rescue as tentacles rapidly squirmed toward the empty body, pushing her over onto the ground- though some of them were caught in the attack and tore open, their stuffing and the weapons stored inside them falling onto the metallic ground in the process. The batch that had successfully knocked Odile over spared a solemn glance for their lost brethren before focusing back at Rose, having observed her regeneration by now- the only way to defeat this thing was to wear away at it until it didn`t have the chance to regenerate anymore. They ran forward on squeaky feet, large metal spider leg looking devices ripping out of the knitted areas of their plush chests-- on the edge of the steel talons were rotating, chainsaw like blades that searched forward to chop off Rose`s tentacles and generally slash up the girlish beast. Odile herself still laid sprawled out on the ground far behind where the stuffed animals had ran up to attack, her eyes blank and lifeless as she worked on controlling them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Because I`m a witch!
Odile`s Theme - The Prince`s Hymn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 12:32 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 1512

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's eyes widened as Marcus spoke to her, then that surprised expression turned to one of rage as she yelled out against him "Are you kidding me!? Don't give me that "that's your opinion'' bullshit! You're a fucking retard if you think that mean's that we can't judge others, that there is no good and evil in this world! By saying that something is only an opinion, especially something of that magnitude, is to deny morality itself!" as Marcus threw another wave of cards, Poison moved to defend herself with her knives. At this point she only had five of them left, but she slashed through as many of Marcus' cards as possible. Only one managed to hit it's target, cutting through the side of her arm. This did little to stop her. She did not, however, notice the ace card, which exploded as soon as she cut it. Poison screamed as she was sent flying into a wall. She hit it hard, before falling onto the ground. Poison just lay there, face against the cold metal floor "I... I..." tears began to fall from Poison's eyes as she slowly got up. After taking so many attacks like that, an ordinary human being would have died "I refuse to die to you... I... I will not fall... to the likes of you..." Poison spoke in a weak voice, dropping each and every one of her knives to the floor. Her head hung low, Poison's skin began to pale and her eyes began to glisten. She was going into Her second form.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 25, 2015 12:46 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 2510
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

"These means are useless..."
<3 said as she started to swat away the toys while being cut up and mangled. Though it didn't seem to matter as Rose kept regenerating like a hydra, coming back with even more tentacles then before, combatting the toys and blades all coming toward her. She stomped down, creating a tremor to shake the hallways, and kept swatting everything away. "You are frightened...I understand...I was to...please submit, and you will be reborn anew." she explained, and kept making shit go down.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 25, 2015 12:57 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Well it's true. Is what I'm doing different from Cain? Take people off the streets, and give them purpose? My involves a lot like black blood creature things, but we're the same. So...who is your real enemy here? The person who saved your life, or the people or twisted your life?" he walked over to Poison, kneeling down to her.  "I'm sorry. I wish this could have ended differently." he kissed Poison on the forehead, and then stepped back. This was about to get really really bad.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 25, 2015 1:00 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Fiend_10

" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet was watching everything...seeing all the fighting and hate that was going on. Was...was this really what life was about? Killing and...hurting people? Harriet didn't want that. Harriet wanted to not let people get hurt for her sake...for anyones sake.
"What...what can I do?" she asked herself, looking at her hands and seeing the black festering in her fingers. She though about using it...the Death's Touch. "I'll...be bad if I do...I wanna wait...Mar Mar..."she mumbled and stayed hidden in her dark room.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 1:28 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 711

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison attempted to get onto her two feet, her Killer Gene still developing as she stumbled back down to her knees crying "Cain... taught me... to be me... is all..." she told Marcus in a weak voice, swatting him away as he kissed her forehead. Getting onto her feet, she looked to Marcus with a determined look on her face "He gave me a choice... unlike you and everyone else in my life... that's why I won't leave me... he gave me a choice..." she spoke in a weak voice as her skin turned deathly pale. She had reached Level 2 now, and she seemed ready to fight Marcus on equal terms now. Cracking her knuckles, she slowly proceeded on Marcus "And I wish I had never been born... looks like we're both never gonna get what we want..." she spoke in a dark voice as she ran at Marcus with enhanced speed, throwing a flying knee towards his face.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 25, 2015 1:49 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Guess so...you're a doll...Ishbel." he said, getting ready for a fight to be greeted with a knee to the face. He was sent spawling backwards, and then got to his feet after a bit, throwing more cards at Poison. "But I wish this could have been different..." he said, and charged toward her as the cards were thrown, sending his fist toward her face.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon May 25, 2015 1:49 am

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 2_zpslvnwzfhe

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cain did nothing but watch, almost as if he expected what was the come as he closely observed the movement in Victor`s arms while he bared his steel like fangs. The electricity that pulsed free from his blade earned a raised eyebrow, and caused the locusts that he had thrusted forward to helplessly collapse into a mess of blackish grayish slime on the ground. As it seeped into the crevices of the abandoned warehouse Cain watched, practically ignoring the pouncing scorpion-- until his sword was mere inches away from Cain`s flesh, at which point he disappeared, and Victor`s sword slashed through thin air. Locusts swarmed in a gyrating bundle directly under the assassin`s feet and materialized in a bursting geyser effect under him, intending to shift his balance and lift him upward-- then completely wrap him in a large cocoon, not unlike the cocoons he had trapped Vulture Team within to separate them years ago.
"You`ve been lied to..." His voice rang without a presence, and at the same time- a sharp shard of locusts erupted from the cloud below Victor, intending to stab up into the male. "There is no such thing as a hero... what you foster is an illusion of what a hero is..."   

Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 2:03 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 3511

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor grinned like a mad man as he blade nearly reached Cain's throat "OFF WITH YER HEAD!!!!" he yelled triumphantly, only for the man to disappear in thin air. Victor's expression of confidence disappeared as he frowned "What." suddenly a wave of locusts launched the man into the sky, before he was quickly trapped in a cocoon of the things. Victor panicked at first, but then he calmed himself and closed his eyes. He was prepared for a fight like this, one in total darkness "Lalalalala! I can't hear you! Like you would know a hero if one bit you in the ass! You're like... SATAN! I'm not gonna talk to Satan about heroes bro!" he told Cain as spikes of locusts shot up at him. Victor was quick to use a few electric slashes to cut through the spikes, using his agility and acrobatic skills to keep himself safe. Once the danger was stopped, Victor charged out at the direction in the darkness he heard Cain, slashing dozens of times at the cocoon wall "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" eventually his sheer power broke him through the attack as he launched out from the cocoon at Cain. Cain would see a smile on the man's face as he looked Cain right in the eyes "It's like you don't even know your place in the story man... look... this is what you are-!" Victor attempted to throw another electric slash vertically at Cain. He wanted to cut the king in half "You're the big bad... you're that big scary dragon that the writer sends out to provide as a huge threat to the main characters! You're probably just the latest of a chain of them too... and while you may be stronger than the big bads before you... hell... you may even seem invincible right now... you'll perish just like the rest of them... because that's your role in the story!"

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 2:16 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's expression did not change as her knee made contact with Marcus "Don't call me a doll..." Poison muttered, shaking her head in agitation "I was never a doll..." she whimpered, landing on her feet after her attack. She looked to Marcus, expecting a counter attack and knowing this as Marcus threw his cards, Poison began to catch each and every one of them out of the air. Her perception and reflexes were second to none "Do you really...? Tell me the truth Marcus... do you want to die...?" she asked him, her eyes widening as she noticed he was throwing a punch towards her a millisecond before it hit her. The greenette used her incredible speed to run back, her eyes widening as she could still see the fist zooming towards her face. It was Marcus' attack versus Poison's speed, and despite Poison running back, it eventually made contact with her face and sent her skidding back. Poison skid across the ground before losing her balance and falling onto her knees. From there she skid across her knees before eventually losing balance again and hitting the ground, rolling further back. In the end, Poison had burnt, bloodied knees and a bleeding nose. Yet she got up once more, her wounds obvious to the naked eyes "You can finally have peace... this fucked up world will be gone forever... and you can finally be happy..." Poison spoke as she showed a broken smile to Marcus, slowly advancing upon him "I said there was nothing similar about us... I lied... there is something similar about us... we both suffer through life... life IS suffering... at least, this world is... " Poison eventually used her enhanced speed to appear right in front of Marcus "This is a horrible... cruel world... we'll all be happier when we're dead! That way we can't be hurt anymore! Hahahaha! It's great great GREAT! Admit it! You WANT to die! You want to be free from your suffering!!!" Poison just went up and launched herself at Marcus, before pinning herself on top of Marcus. Licking her lips, she quickly wrapped her hands around Marcus' throat "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU ENJOY THIS! ADMIT YOU ENJOY THIS! IT'S BETTER THAT WAY! ALL THE PAIN WILL GO AWAY IF YOU SAY YOU ENJOY IT!!!!" she screamed as she began to choke Marcus using her enhanced strength.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 25, 2015 11:57 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 X_002810

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus wasn't getting what Poison was talking about or what he was getting out. But it couldn't be good if she was asking it. He got on guard after his punch. "Sorry darlin...I got a lot more livin to do. I ain't going to stop here." he sighed, thinking of a way to collect his words. He knew Poison wasn't going to listen..but he wanted to say something. "Yer right darlin...we've both been through hardships. They may not be the same in trauma value but...they still hurt. They hurt to this day. When I took over the league, it was because I was in the right place at the right time...not because I earned it. I never wanted to do this job. if you think for a second I enjoy making people into killin machines...well...yer not completely wrong." he looked up, smiling. "I love seeing people succeed, and me being the one they thank. I love seeing the smiles on peoples faces when they do good work, or when they're talking to their friends, going out with people...gettin to start a family when they retire with enough to support themselves under their belts...that's what drives me...I give people the tools to succeed...and in this world, it's do or die...and I create doers here. You were a doer Ishbel...a treasured doer to me...but now...you keep sayin you wanna die...I don't know where I went wrong but...I'm sorry darlin...I'm so sorry..." it was a quick pause, but suddenly Poison was up close, and jumped on him, putting his hands around her throat to choke him out. He struggled, trying to get free, but it wasn't working. He only hoped his friends were safe...he wanted nothing but their safety. "ACK...I...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...ugh...I'm s-sorry..." he kept saying, hoping to get some sort of ring out to him. He grabbed onto Poison's wrists, trying to get her off, trying to free himself. He had to try. He had to...or else.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue May 26, 2015 6:30 pm

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 2_zpslvnwzfhe

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Victor`s response was almost disappointing to Cain. His lips settled into a firm frown and he intertwined his fingers, patiently watching Victor`s movements from outside the cocoon. "You know nothing of me but petty rumors, child..." He murmured, his words dripping with what sounded like disgust. His eyes slit as he saw Victor begin to make the movement that would burst him free of the cocoon-- and immediately, Cain evaporated into a wall of locusts that shattered once Victor`s lighting came into contact with it. "Don`t you worry child... we all fall victim to the games that men play... the illusions, the mere concepts of right and wrong... For instance, I spent a majority of my new life wondering why these things were happening to me... Why me...? I would wake up and wonder when these nightmares of mine would end but it never did-- and now, I understand what I must do." He reformed not far from the assassin, answering back with a quickly formed fist made of locusts that swung down to crush the assassin, another group of the same squirming toward his legs. "Villains... heroes... it does not matter-- the world I will create will be free of rudimentary views such as these. A world safe for my kin to not be hunted. And perhaps... you will not fit into it..."  

Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed May 27, 2015 4:04 am

Damian Ward

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 8_zpsyhoxr7dc

Grendel
"If I told you what I was............................................
.................................Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

"Aw, is the little crossdresser surprised? Shocked to find someone better than you? Well hold onto your skirt, I'm about to rock your world-" Damian grinned maniacally as he dodged every single one of the cards Ken threw at him, moving fast enough that each one flew just inches past his skin. Even exploding rather close behind him, he didn't flinch, instead grinning as he caught Ken's fist in his hands - and rapidly used his arm as added help balancing so he could send an even stronger kick straight towards his ribs. The whitette was amused - Ken's antics were pathetic, but silly, and he couldn't help but enjoy playing with him. He just played so well-! Actually believing he could win! Damian almost laughed just thinking about it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed May 27, 2015 4:12 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 12_zpsub1egm7u

Steel Marionette
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica gritted her teeth as it became very clear, very fast, that she and Odile weren't going to make it without some divine intervention or at the very least, a change of plans. She wasn't too sure how to communicate with Odile at this point - so instead of trying, she scrambled back, out of what she suspected was Rose's range - and she dropped her sword. Instead of falling, however, it shifted into a small cloud of nanomachines... that very quickly reformed into her biggest and most deadly weapon. Essentially a machine gun, she turned and aimed straight for Rose before opening fire, taking care not to get too close to Odile's stuffed animals as she did. This thing, whatever it was, needed to die - and she was going to do her damn best to get it there, or die trying. After a couple long seconds of rapid fire bullets, she stopped, the weapon shifting slightly - and then she fired a half dozen fireballs towards Rose, all in an effort to at the very least distract her.

Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed May 27, 2015 4:53 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken's face turned into shock as he saw how easily Grendel dodged his attacks as his arm was caught. Oh this was not good. Just then he felt a few of his ribs crack as a gasp of air escaped from him as he looked at the ceiling. That really hurt! He tried his best to get up but the pain of the ribs came back to him as he flopped down again onto the ground. Crap! Crap! Crap! He cursed at his pain receptors for being a wimp as he stared at Grendel. Things were not looking good for him.

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sat May 30, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 3511

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor chuckled in midair as he looked Cain in the eyes "I know all I need to know about you by looking you in the eyes..." he replied in a low voice, one that only Cain could hear. Victor's blade made contact with nothing, Cain burst into locusts before Victor could even hope of touching the man. Victor didn't seem bothered at all, that meant he got to swing his sword around more, if anything it'd be boring if this ended quickly. Landing on the ground, Victor's eyes immediately moved to where Cain had reformed, it seemed as if Victor knew where the man would be before he would even reform. His training with the League made him a killing machine, he could sense Cain's presence without any trouble, in fact, Cain wasn't trying to hide it at all "I could care less when dealing with shit like this..." he muttered, heaving his blade over his shoulder. With his newly free hand, Victor was quick to flip Cain the bird "You're fucking with what's important to me... so I'm gonna kill yah for it!" and then Cain's gigantic fist of locusts slammed down against him, seemingly crushing him before he even had a chance to react. Victor's sword skid across the ground towards Cain, but it was just out of his reach. It seemed as if Victor had been dealt with, yet there he was, his arms but holding the fist up, which was definitely doing a massive amount of damage to the man based off the pressure it was applying to his bones. It wouldn't be surprising if his bones were being snapped in several different places "Told yah... you can't kill me.. PLOT SHIELD, BITCH!" he yelled, holding up the fist with all his might even as the other swarm of locusts approached him "Oh please... like I'd believe your good-will towards "your kin" with that attitude... you try and and play the king when in truth you're not any better than the rest... heh... even fucking Poison seems to have less screws loose than you...!"

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 29, 2015 9:48 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

"LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! LIIIIAAAAR!!!" Poison screamed as she applied more pressure to Marcus' throat, Poison was mentally not in the best of places. Her eyes dilated, she grinned like a maniac, her expression still to the point where her drool began to drip onto Marcus as she attempted to crush his windpipe "LIES! ALL OF IT! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT NOBODY CAN HAVE A HAPPY END, NOT IN THIS PROFESSION! WE ALL TRIED TO LEAVE! I TRIED TO LEAVE! BUNNY TRIED TO LEAVE! EVERYONE TRIED TO LEAVE AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO US! YOU'RE FORCING PEOPLE INTO A LIFE OF MISERY WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO 'SAVE LIVES'! But... that's okay..." suddenly, Poison just let go of Marcus, though she still stayed straddled on top of him. Her entire expression just went up and changed, Poison showed a loving, motherly smile to Marcus after she wiped her face clean of tears and drool and blood. She looked Marcus in the eyes "Because I realize now that you're just as much of a victim as the rest of us... which is why...~" Poison brought up her fists, which were already scraped and burned and bloodied from a previous section of their fight. She then proceeded to repeatedly punch Marcus in the face, one after another without stop "So I'm going to give you the nicest ending somebody in our profession can afford~ hEHEHEH~ You're like a sick puppy that needs to be put down, how cute~" Poison's attacks didn't stop, she seemed intent on repeatedly punching Marcus until her fists broke or his skull busted open unless he somehow managed to free himself "Let's give you a HAPPY ENDING~!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 1:48 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 X_002810

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus had literally run out of ideas...well, he had one but it was hard to think of it while Poison was repeatedly beating his face in with her fists. He couldn't even really speak since face pounding. He had to think of something. He pulled for a card in his pocket, not caring which one it was, and sliced at Poison's leg with it. Thankfully, it was just a blade card. He needed to get her off him. He needed to be free! 

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Fiend_10

" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet had managed to sneak out of her room, and moved down a different hallway, away from the fighting. She was frightened, but knew she needed to find help. If not, Mar Mar would be...gone. Like Papa. Harriet didn't want another Papa to die. She went to the lobby and saw it. Everyone was dying. Everyone was fighting. Harriet could even see Marcus being punched. Her eyes widened.
"M-Mar Mar?" the girl whimpered. She looked at her hands, wondering what do. She was shaking. "Mar Mar...Mar Mar...Mar Mar..." she didn't know. She wanted to help, but he told her no. He didn't know what to do.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 10 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 2:51 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison just kept on punching Marcus, even her leg being cut open didn't do a single thing. She just sat there on him, endlessly throwing punch after another towards his face "This... this is your fault..." Poison spoke in a wake voice, weakly lifting her arms up to throw two punches towards him with both fists. The greenette began to breathe heavily, though she was still smiling, still showing that animalistic rage that gave her the advantage in so many of her fights. It seemed like nothing Marcus could do was going to stop her, yet, as Ishbel felt a new presence, she stopped. Poison got up onto her feet off of Marcus, turning to look Harriet right in the eyes with her own dead cold ones. A grimace on her face, she spoke in a dark voice "Leave." she muttered in a ghostly voice "Leave or you're going to get hurt. You're only going to have nightmares if you see what happens next." she told the woman before turning back to Marcus. This was between her and this man, she didn't want anyone else getting involved. The greenette approached Marcus and immediately placed a boot against his head "Tell her to run..." she muttered to him, a shadow cast over her face "TELL HER TO LEAVE OR SHE'S GOING TO GET HURT! DO IT! I SWEAR TO GOD DO IT!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next