Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 2:13 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 X_002810
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Marcus looked over and saw Harriet there. The last thing in this world that he wanted to have was her seeing him like this. He needed to get her away...even if he died, he needed to get her out.
"Ishbel...let me...go to her..." he managed to say, his managed face pretty much...well, he had two black eyes and he was pretty sure a few teeth were missing, to start. "She's...just a child...let me explain...let me go to her...then we'll...finish this..."he pleaded, and looked at Harriet, hoping she'd listen if he could get to her.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Fiend_10

" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet froze when Poison looked at her. She had a pretty frightened face, but she wanted Marcus to be okay. She was shaking, but put a tough face on. 
"Y-you better go away!" she called, holding her cloak closed as she looked at them."I...I just want Mar Mar...just go away! He...He didn't do anything wrong!"she started to feel tears in her eyes, feeling like she was going to cry.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 711

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison rose an eyebrow at Marcus as he spoke "Those sound an awful like demands!" she barked out to him as she stomped on his face. Removing her boot from his face, she turned to Harriet. She had already been warned. Shaking her head to Harriet, she began to slowly approach the woman "Far from it girl... we're all suffering because of him... you and-" Poison's Killer Gene, still at Level 2, began to spike as Poison zoomed past Harriet, pulling her hood down to reveal her face. A manic grin on her face, she announced "-YOUR SISTER INCLUDED! HARRIET MIONA!" shaking her head, she looked to Marcus from afar "What, ASSHOLE, YOU DIDN'T THINK I KNEW!? HAVE YOU TOLD HER ANYTHING!? HAVE YOU TOLD HER WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HER SISTER!? HUH!? YOU FUCKED UP, TWISTED PIG! HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE A FATHER TO THIS GIRL!" the air around the three began to whirl, as if a sort of hurricane was forming around them, Poison began to seemingly faze in and out as if she was static. Her Killer Gene was about to go to the next level.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 30, 2015 6:13 pm

✝✝✝ ▸ FALL, FALL ON YOUR KNEES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxa thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyonder breaks a new and glorious morn

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 2_zpslvnwzfhe

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Conqueror of Worlds】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cain`s eyes lidded halfway at the display before him as his locusts came slamming down onto the assassin. He could feel through the vibrations of the ground alone that Victor was not dead, and responded with a sort of deadpan sigh as the ravenette emerged- strained, clearly- but not dead. "My... how righteous you are..." Cain seethed, sarcasm and disdain dripping from his words. He flicked his wrist and the locusts Victor held up evaporated into thin air- then slunk beneath the assassin and reappeared on either side of him. "The nature of men such as yourself has always fascinated me... like blind mice chasing a prize... you heroes are lies-- and what shall happen when a snake enters your maze...?" Anger began to show on his expression- and suddenly, the locusts at Victor`s side began to churn at a breakneck speed, ramming into the assassin at a consistently fast pace and knocking him between pillars of insects as minimal movement in Cain`s hands guided them. "I can play your childish came but let it be known that I AM KING--! I AM THE DESIGNER OF CHAOS!" His voice rose into a terrifying echo of an enraged roar as he continued to manipulate the locusts to brutalize the young man. "I CREATED DEATH AND ONLY I WILL DECIDE WHEN IT COMES--! THE WORLD SPINS ON AXIS ABOVE MY JAGGED TEETH AND WHEN I CLAMP DOWN, HEED MY WORDS, YOUR WORLD WILL TREMBLE--!"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 3511

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor grit his teeth as he used all his strength to keep the locusts back as he glared to Cain "The king...? The King of what? Brainwashing? The color black? Overly-long monologues? You don't scare me shithead..." the assassin was already broken. He tried his best not to show it, but Cain's last attack was all it took to destroy his body. Yet, Victor could not yield, he never could, not when Marcus' life was at stake. As Cain's locusts reformed on both sides of him and began to smash against him repeatedly in succession, Victor was helpless. He was truly helpless, yet, his spirit would not break. With every attack, Victor just looked towards Cain with a rebellious look in his eyes. He would not bow to the king "What? Do you think you're REALLY Cain? I mean come on..." Victor spoke in a weak voice as he was repeatedly attacked from all sides. Every bone in his body was going to be broken today, but he would not yield "You are not Cain..." Victor muttered, an electronic shock emitted form his fist, weakening one of the locusts swarms enough to free Victor from the endless combo of attacks. Victor rolled against the ground once freed, before quickly recovering with a roll then getting on his feet to run at Cain. He had already dropped his sword... Victor was just going to have to fight without it "You are not a fictional character..." Victor muttered, running towards Cain without any consideration for his own well-being.

"AND YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER DEATH! NOT ANYMORE THAN ANYONE ELSE HERE!" Victor jumped up and attempted to throw one powerful punch towards Cain's face with all his remaining strength, his own words seemed to eerily speak to not just Cain, but himself.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 C04-2710
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus grunted as his entire world started to spin. He could only hear muffled grunts and speech coming from the girls. He was trying to get his barrings, sitting up and looking over at Poison...and she was near Harriet. A horrified look appeared on his face.
"HARRIEEET!" he yelled, and ran over to her, putting his arms around her. He looked at Poison who was doing this to them. "Leave her out of this! I DON'T CARE ABOUT MYSELF, BUT YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!"his eyes flashed and he through a ace card toward to her try and get her to stop.

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet looked scared and took a step back, only for her hood to come off. She quickly put it back on.  
"H-how do you know me? You're a stranger!" she said to her, and then...Poison said something about Bunny and Marcus. She didn't believe her about Marcus, but Bunny...that was different."You...knew my sister...? Is she okay?"she asked, but then Harriet felt even more frightened with how...hairy things were getting. She let out a scream, frightened that she was going to die, but Marcus grabbed her and held her. She held him through her cloak, not wanting to give him the disease. Poison however...

=
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Devour11

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

"Too late." Poison whispered as Marcus' ace card flew towards her, it was cut into thousands of pieces by a cyclone that seemed to surround her. The succeeding explosive would serve to do nothing but possibly harm Marcus and Harriet, as Poison didn't so much as flinch. There she stood... she didn't even look human. She was as pale as a ghost, her form could barely made out entrapped in the cyclone, save for her glowing crimson eyes. "No... your sister is not okay... AND IT'S ALL THAT MAN'S FAULT!" Poison lifted both arms out towards Marcus, both seemed to lose their form as they turned into cyclones as well "You know... they say that the Killer Gene ends with Level 2...  but there are a select few who can surpass even that level... Cain can do it... and SO CAN I!" both cyclone arms blasted out towards Marcus and Harriet, letting out two powerful whirlwinds that would cut and rend their flesh. The only way Marcus could protect Harriet would be if he were to take the blunt of the attack.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx۞ x long lay the earth, in sin and error pining xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx `till he appeared, and the soul felt his worth x۞

Cain`s eyes seem to dialate-- when Victor spoke, the fiercer Cain`s onslaught became, the more sporadic his movements became as he controlled his flock. "Many... many have played this game with me before--! AND THEY HAVE ALL FAILED! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT! YOU ARE NO MORE THAN A SOLDIER TRYING TO PLAY YOUR PART IN A WAR THAT IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU!" All of a sudden, Cain was less taunting- he had stopped toying with his prey, he was viciously assaulting the assassin-- but, being extra sure to not kill him. As Victor freed himself from his entrapment, Cain immediately sent another tidal wave of locust down upon him- but, for the first time ever, he missed- and his insects careened into the metallic floor, as his focus wasn`t refined enough to orchestrate his attacks properly. His eyes snapped open wider and he responded to Victor`s attack by having a construct made of locusts emerge from his back and stab down at the assassin`s extended fist, while he swiftly lifted his leg up in a fierce kick aimed at his gut. His eyes burned a brighter red color the longer the fight went on, to the point where they were bleak lights in the darkened aura of the storage compartment-- and with his senses and gene peaked, even if he didn`t intend to, he sensed the tremor that was Poison`s own gene pushing past it`s normal level. He glanced her way, sentience empty in his gaze, then focused back on Victor and sent another talon crashing down toward the assassin. This would be over soon...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 8:56 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus looked at what Poison had become. This was...he couldn't believe it. Was this the true power of the killer gene? Was this what it could be? As the whirlwinds hit, he turned his back to Poison, holding the small girl tightly. He wasn't going to let Harriet get hurt. He would do everything he could to stop that from happening. After skidding a bit away from the attack, he was panting. His back was literally split open, blood everywhere. He looked at Harriet.  
"Are you hurt?" he asked. The girl looked at him, and shook her head. "Good...go to your room, lock both the locks. Do not come out until someone you know gets you. Hide under your bed...okay? If someone grabs you, use it. No exceptions." Harriet didn't want to go, but she nodded, running off with tears in her eyes. She wanted to save him...but she was too weak. Marcus got up slowly, holding a blade card in his hand. He said nothing, but ran toward her, that card turning into 15, and stopped to see what next.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 9:26 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor did not let Cain's words stop his charge "SHUDDUP! SHUDDUP! SHUDDUP!" he yelled, his will did not waiver, even when a horde of Cain's locusts narrowly missed him. And in that moment... it finally seemed as if Victor had connected an attack. Not once in this entire battle had he laid a single finger on this man... but now... now he could finally bring down the hurt on this devilspawn. Victor let out a cocky grin as he saw his fist getting closer and closer towards its target... and then a construct of locusts emerged from Cain's back and stabbed into his arm, abruptly putting his attack to an end. Victor's eyes widened... blood dripped from his mouth as his gaze was fixed upon Cain. What was he? In that single moment, Cain was more than a man... he was a monster unlike anything Victor had ever seen in his life. Before Victor could react, he was then kicked, his body was sent flying back, which ended up snapping his arm in two thanks to the locust leg which was still stabbed into his fist. Letting out a shriek of pain, Victor fell onto his shoulders. Despite the pain, despite the perceived helplessness... Victor looked up towards Cain in rebellion, and made sure to not have both shoulders on the ground so he was not bowing to the man. "I will not... die..." Victor spoke in a weak voice, he was nearing his end soon. And then, from afar, he could see Poison's attack flying towards Marcus. Victor wished he could do something... anything... but he was too powerless. He couldn't even get up on both feet. His eyes looking away towards Marcus, he spoke in a dying voice "Boss... no..." before Cain's next locust talon stabbed into his back. Victor let out another pained scream before looking up towards Cain, he still wasn't on both knees "Will... not... die..." he spoke, his words broken. Victor didn't even attack, he didn't have the strength to move his body.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 9:41 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

After Poison's attack had come to an end... her field of vision cleared. There he was, Marcus, whom had taken the blunt of her attack to save Harriet "See...?" Poison spoke, taking a step forward "I told you I'd give you a happy ending..." she spoke, another attack already building up as her arms began to destabilize and become whirlwinds again. She didn't attack however, not until Harriet left her area of attack "You may die... but you've saved a live today. You're welcome...~" as Marcus charged her, Poison lifted both arms up, aiming them towards Marcus. As he came closer and closer, Poison looked him right in the eyes. No smiling, no bullshit. They were here to try and kill each other, no more playing "I'll see you again one day... in hell... say hello to everyone else for me..." she whispered in a weak voice, holding back her tears. Poison jumped up towards Marcus, avoiding his arm as she grabbed onto him and hugged him. Her head resting on his shoulder, she whispered into his ears "Goodnight..." suddenly, the two were caught in a whirlwind, where Marcus would be cut up thousands upon thousands of time, like a human blender that would only barely keep him together. Poison made sure to still keep his body recognizable, and that he didn't die immediately. She wanted him to feel the pain, to know that he was dying.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Damian Ward

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 8_zpsyhoxr7dc

Grendel
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"If I told you what I was............................................
.................................Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

Damian smirked softly as he saw Ken's shock, merely laughing as the man just laid on the ground gasping in pain. "Oh how cute-! Did I hurt you? Poor little thing-" The whitette couldn't stop laughing as he kicked the other's leg, then sidled down to straddle his hips, leaning in close with a grin. "Do I make you uncomfortable? Hurt you, turn you on, make you struggle to figure out if it's fear or arousal making your heart race...?" Damian was doing his best to make Ken uncomfortable, wanting to hear him pleading for mercy, begging for death, crying from fear... anything. Anything that involved watching the blonde fall apart... he was looking for a show.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 11:17 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

Marcus nodded as they were caught in the human blender. He lifted up a card as his arms were becoming merely strings.
"I-If I die...I'd rather have a date with me..." He said and activated his Emperor card. He dropped it, and suddenly, a shockwave started to shake the ground, and cause the ground to splinter and crumble. He knew it was going to make his operation worse...but if he kept it confided to one room...he'd be fine. Marcus was panting heavily as he felt the card go off, barely able to stand...and having no arms. "Darlin...it's been a pleasure...I...really hope...you learn somethin...from all this..."he fel over on the floor, letting the tremors go as he started to fall through the floor. If anything, he wasn't going to give Poison the pleasure of his death...he was kill himself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 30, 2015 11:25 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison met eyes with Marcus as he activated his last card "Why you...!?" unfortunately, enhanced speed was not something Ishbel had in this form, usually she'd just grab the man and keep him alive to suffer. Not in this case, where instead of running back, she run for him and grab him by the heads as he fell into the cracks of the floor. Gritting her teeth in anger and using her Killer Gene whirlwind to form a shield around her, she held onto Marcus' head and kept him hanging in the air helplessly "DID YOU THINK I'D LET YOU GET AWAY!? NOT WITH THIS POWER! YOU'VE JUST LOST YOUR CHANCE AT A DIGNIFIED DEATH!" she screamed at him, forming a dome of powerful wind which cut at the falling debris until it was nothing. She had successfully formed a protective shield around her and him "YOUR BODY IS STAYING ON THE GROUND FOR YOUR LEAGUE TO SEE! I WANT THEM TO KNOW YOU'RE DEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL!" she screamed, pulling his body up from the cracks before slamming him into the ground.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 30, 2015 11:42 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Ow..." Marcus muttered as he hit the ground...hard...when Poison through him. He was smiling.  "Heh...hehehe...gave it a shot...should have used it...sooner huh?"he sighed and looked at the ceiling with weak eyes. He wasn't lasting much longer. "Hey Ishbel...darlin...can you keep me in one piece for them at least? I don't...wanna scare Harriet...anymore then I have...kay?"he asked, smiling at the woman. "Just...kill me and...leave...please...it's..not worth it to kill them..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 12:08 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 611

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

As Marcus fell to the ground, Poison fell down to her knees, her Killer Gene deactivated completely "..." she was breathing heavily, panting, then she crawled over to Marcus as he spoke to her. On the way to him, she picked up one of her old knives, gripping it so tightly her palms started to bleed. Tears falling down her cheeks, Poison got up on her feet and stood over Marcus "Yeah..." she replied to him in regards to keeping him in one place. She brandished her blade, showing it clearly to him as she spoke in a dead, weak voice "My knife... do you remember when you gave it to me...?" she asked, falling down onto her knees on top of Marcus. The greenette gently placed the knife on the floor next to his face, clearly within his grasp. She trusted him to just stay there, this was already over. It was time to bury the hatchet "Hey... remember when we spoke alone in your office? Those were such... different days... I'd barge in all like "HELLLOOOOO MARCY-POOOOH!!" and you'd say something like 'HIIIIII POISONY-KINS!!!"..." Ishbel looked Marcus in the eyes as she spoke. This was already over, she might as well talk... "I tried... really hard, to be the person that DIDN'T go through all that shit, you know? I tried to be happy, positive... everyone liked to say it was all an act... I'm not sure whether it was or not... it definitely wasn't me... but I really wanted it to be... I really wanted to be that happy, cheerful girl... but... we both know that could never happen. I was made into a monster long before the League ever found me... I'm sure you already know it all...  i-it's just... did you ever think that was really me? Or did you know who I really was all along?" she asked, picking up her knifes and examining Marcus' body. She held it to his throat, she'd make this quick and simple "You know... it really hit me... when you said earlier... that you'd love to see your assassins... go and start a family when they retire. I always wanted to be a mommy... you know? When I was tiny... before I was with the league... after a long day of killing other children and fucking their corpses for old men... I liked to think that I could run away from it all and have a loving family! A stud husband and three or four little children..." shaking her head, Poison pressed her knife against Marcus, but she didn't do anything yet "I'm... I'm going to just cut your throat... nice and easy... okay s-sir?" she spoke to him in a weak voice, trembling as she held the knife's blade to his throat.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 31, 2015 12:28 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Souich11

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Ishbel...Oh Ishbel I knew...I always knew...and I miss those days...what...I would do..just to have those days...with everyone...again.." Marcus smiled, the tears in his eyes. He felt...really light right now. Really free...or that was his arms, he wasn't sure. He looked at her, always smiling. "Oh Ishbel. I remember when I gave that to you...I remembered watching you grow into a fine young lady...more then an assassin...a friend...a comrade...I wanted to do more to help...but as a man and your boss...there was only so much I could...do for you. I pleaded...I screamed and...I whined...but even I have to...obey the rules darlin...I'm so sorry...I really...really wanted to help more...to pull...you out of that trauma you were buried in...I'm so sorry darlin.."he wanted to touch her cheek, but didn't...and he couldn't. He just closed his eyes and smiled, crying. "I know...many a gentleman who would be..honored to have you...as a wife. Me included. You are...amazing...I was truly heartbroken when you left...I...I blame myself for not being able to do more...I still do. But Ishbel...you keep living your life the way you need to...we'll see each other again...and maybe...we could...get tea later."he gave a weak chuckle, and then relaxed his body. "Alright...I'm ready...just...do me this...after I die...spare my men...spare Harriet...We're not a threat to you anymore..."he took a breath, still smiling and crying as he just...was ready for it."It's...been a pleasure...darlin..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun May 31, 2015 1:18 am

The moment Victor was away from him Cain`s demeanor changed- he was suddenly deadpan as the assassin`s plasma splattered against his exposed skin, his unstable actions stabilizing abruptly. He remained without a reaction as Victor fell broken far away from him, slowly advancing closer to the assassin on a bustling cloud of insects that he beckoned to his legs with a flick of his wrist. His eyes slowly lingered down to Victor`s knees, then back up to meet the assassin`s defiant gaze. Momentarily, he looked in the direction he knew Poison and Marcus to be, and kept his gaze there as he spoke lowly to the dying man hunched over before him. "...A man who is not willing to die for something is not fit to live..." He murmured, the locusts gathered around him slowly simmering down, growing docile and less ferocious in their movements. "Where I am from... being a traitor is a sin of the highest order. Your master is dying... yet you remain vigilant..." He casted his gaze back to Victor as his flock finally evaporated. "...For that, you may live. I`ve never enjoyed spilling the blood of those unable to fight back... your fire is far too dim..." The red in Cain`s eyes dimmed considerably- they kept their color, but no longer glowed, reflecting his lessening aggression. He stopped a moment to consider his words, almost awkwardly. "...Godspeed..." Cain evaporated like dust caught in a breeze, but reformed soon after as he began walking toward the altercation between Poison and Marcus. He had no intentions of interrupting, never-- but, he knew Poison well enough to guess when his presence would be needed... 

Cain`s Battle Theme - King of Kings
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 611

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

"Y-yeah..." Ishbel spoke in a weak voice in reply to Marcus, yeah, she would like to have tea with him. All those years spent hating this man... she had almost completely focused on murdering him, and she honestly thought that it would feel so good doing it. It really didn't, it didn't feel good killing anybody. From the very moment she took a life at the age of 6, all the killing did was make her feel like a hollow shell. From the very moment she was born she had been used as a tool... she was forced to kill for amusement, to further others' goals, even now. As much as she liked to think otherwise, Marcus was like a father to her for all those years. Matching eyes with Marcus, Poison placed a hand on his cheek "We will... see each other again, soon... I've just got a few more things I need to do... then I'll join you..." she whispered to him, and then she gripped her knife tightly.

It was time.

Ishbel prepared to take his life, yet another life, of countless. She rarely remembered their names, she would this time. She would never forget the man she considered to be her father for so many years "I... I..." she couldn't do it. She just couldn't take his life. And in that moment, thoughts began to fill Poison's head. Did she need to do this? Did she really need to kill this man? More and more thoughts flew throughout the greenette's mind. She could change all of this... with her power, she could save this man. She could help the other assassins, with her power she could even ward Cain off. In a single decision, all of this could change. She could save everybody's life, she could save Marcus' life. She had the power. She was not powerless. She had a choice, she had a choice to change everything.  

And then the image of HIM appeared in her mind.

There he stood, a smile on his face, he spoke in a raspy tone. "Oh...? You must be subject 2... keheheheheh... my my... what a lovely specimen~" and suddenly, Poison's sad eyes were filled with rage. All the hesitation Poison may have held disappeared as she quickly and heartlessly slit Marcus' throat, his blood splashing across her face "NO PROMISES!" she screamed, donning a smile not unlike her father's. Covered in Marcus' crimson plasma, Poison stood up off the man. He was gone now. The greenette didn't show even an ounce of regret in that moment, as a matter of fact, she was laughing "YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! YES YES! HE'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD! I DID IT! I KILLED HIM! I FUCKING KILLED HIIIIIM!" she screamed as she began to kick Marcus' lifeless body "I WIIIIIIN! I BEAT HIM! I CAN SLEEP AGAIN! ALL THE BAD THOUGHTS CAN GO AWAY NOW!" she happily screamed as she continued to kick Marcus' corpse. Again and again she kicked him, a gigantic manic smile on her face as she laughed and laughed... yet...

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 1611

"It... it still hurts..." Ishbel whispered to herself, grasping onto her own cranium "THE BAD THOUGHTS WON'T GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" she screamed as she fell onto her knees, onto Marcus as she helplessly cried into his chest. Killing him changed nothing... she had killed him because she thought it would somehow change something. Just like all the other kills... it meant nothing. Not a single life she'd ever taken meant anything... and this was all the same. Ishbel kept on crying "I'm... I'm SORRY!" Poison screamed out as she continued to cry, a mixture of snot and blood fell onto Marcus. She begged and begged his lifeless corpse "Come back! Come back! I'm scared! I don't know what to do!" she shook Marcus' corpse. Nothing. Just like the rest, all this did was make Poison realize that she wasn't a human being. She was a thing, an object meant to kill. As much as she realized how terrible it was to kill people... she just kept on doing it. She tried to run away from it all... she could be in Paradise Bay living happily with Angel and the others. She chose to join the Church of Crime to kill again. She knew so well how bad it all was... but, she couldn't stop herself. She HAD to kill. She HAD to take those lives... she could not stop herself. "PLEASE I'M SCARED! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!" she continued to cry into his mangled body "YOU CAN GET UP! I KNOW YOU CAN! COME ON! STOP SCARING ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! I'M A GOOD GIRL I AM!" for as long as she could, Ishbel stayed on the floor embracing Marcus' corpse mourning him.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 1711

Ishbel finally stopped crying and begging for Marcus to come back, Poison stood over him, taking her hair and holding her knife to it "I... I'm not human... I never was..." she whispered, and just like that, the woman cut her hair off with her blade. Holding back her tears, Poison got on a knee, placing both her hair and her knife on Marcus. Poison continued to hold back her tears... if Cain saw her crying over him, she knew he'd hurt her. So she held back her tears and shook her head. She was no longer Ishbel Wissenchaft. She was Poison.

"It's done..."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 1:46 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor continued to look up to Cain rebelliously "I... I..." he didn't have the strength to speak properly. And then... Cain just walked away. Victor wanted to say something to him... he wanted to tell this man to kill him. In the corner of his eyes, Victor could see Poison ending Marcus' life. His very reason for living... was gone. "N-no..." Victor let out in a weak voice as Cain left... but it was too late. He could no longer beg Cain to take his life. He had failed his master. Tears began to stream down Victor's eyes as she finally fell down, once Cain was no longer in his presence. From there, Victor just continued to cry. He had failed, he was too weak, he couldn't even lay a finger on Cain. And his weakness had doomed his master. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!" Victor let out a painful scream before burying himself in the metal flooring of the warehouse where he lost consciousness. He had failed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 31, 2015 1:58 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 F14efb10
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose was still taking Cece and Odile's attacks full force. Soon, there was nothing, as she seeped into the floor. She crawled under the floor, and popped up like a merekat, and looked at Poison, Cain, and Marcus. She slithered out, going over to them. She was just about done with those two anyway.
"........"
she said nothing, staring at her old boss, looking at him. Her eyes were open, her dead pupils staring him down. She went over to him, and knelt down, and moved her fingers over his body. She was...saying a prayer...or at least gesturing to it. It was the least she could do. The woman rarely felt anything, but the emotions in the room were high...and it brought out the best in her.  

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun May 31, 2015 8:12 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken kept ignoring what Grendel was spouting out as he kept holding his rib area. Man why did they have to snap like that? He felt his leg being kicked as he then felt the straddling happening again. The man's face went red again as he tried his best to push the man off, but to no avail. "No! It's not due to fear or arousal! It is due to the fact that you are making me really uncomfortable and awkward for me! I don't swing like that so get the hell off of me!" Ken kept trying to push Grendel off of him when he suddenly head a yell coming a bit away. He immediately stopped as his eyes went open wide. What was going on over there? He couldn't tell what was going on as the air got tighter around him as he forgot what he was doing for the moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun May 31, 2015 7:36 pm

Damian Ward

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 8_zpsyhoxr7dc

Grendel
"If I told you what I was............................................
.................................Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous, would you be scared?"

Damian seemed pleased with how Ken was reacting to him, ready to lean in and do something that would likely horrify the male - but before he could, he heard odd sounds off to the side. Curious, he lifted his head, looking that way... and when the echoing sounds seemed to belong to Poison, he was off Ken and down the hall in a flash. It only took a moment for him to find where Poison was... but as he realized what had happened, and what her reaction was, his almost ever present smile faded. Quietly, he stood back, letting her do what she wished... before silently stepping forward. It was a risk, he knew that - but he didn't care. Carefully, he moved closer, giving Poison a gentle look and offering outstretched arms. If she wanted a hug, he was there - but he knew better than to simply embrace her, not with how unstable she was.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 11 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken was still trying to push Grendel away from him when he felt the man let go of him. A fresh air of relief came to him as he noticed that the man was immediately gone. What should he do now? Should he find the others? He touched his side as the pain of ribs being broken came back to him. Nope. It was really hard to get up at the moment and he doubted that he would do much at the moment. A brief case of curses came to him as he didn't know what to do right now as the best sudden conclusion came up to him. Pretend to be knocked out. Ken closed his eyes and pretended to be unconscious as he waited and waited.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:08 am

Cain had shown a sliver of emotion when faced with Poison`s hesitation. His eyebrows knitted together in what appeared to be concern as the gust of locust that acted as his way of movement in the place of his legs guided him to a dark place among the red lighted corridors, his expression fading back into neutrality when Marcus` throat was slit with one defined slashing movement- very simple, but well executed. Cain watched Poison impassively, judgmentally- his eyes piercing and devoid of their previous redness, but still hard and focused. He wasn`t angry, no- he stood there in absolute silence, struggling to understand her actions. He was told about Marcus and the League years ago when he had just taken Poison under his wing-- he thought he understood her feelings toward them, but this reaction was alien to him. They had destroyed her life, destroyed her and made her into something she wasn`t happy about- and her revenge had been rightfully earned. People like Marcus Pragel who would destroy something so innocent deserved death- that was as far as Cain understood. The more complex sides of human emotion, no matter how much he preached them, were a mystery to him The man who worshiped raw humanity and the concept of all things natural, who considered himself the savior of the rejected and the ugly bits of mankind that the sheltered half had long forgotten-- failed comprehend moments such as this, complex reactions to complex situations. He was left wondering if perhaps, he was not guiding her well enough- that she would beg for her old leader to come back to life after disposing of him. It was something like jealousy - it was uncomfortable.

Cain`s deep consideration and concentration was broken by Grendel`s approaching footsteps. He glanced the whitette`s way, eyes following him until he came to a stop by Poison. In the silence he also looked to Rose- her human facade, in that moment, felt real-- but the emotion on the room was lost on Cain. His eyes narrowed, and he took one final look around the Assassin League`s base, gently lidding his eyes and not allowing the time for further response before with a gesture of his hands- he enclosed Grendel, Poison, and Rose in swarms of locusts. "Assassin`s League..." He murmured, "Understand that this is not a beginning... it is the end." His eyes opened- and like that, the Church of Crime disappeared. All that was left was the chaos they had produced-- as well as the lingering Blackbloods.

(EXIT CAIN, POISON, GRENDEL AND ROSE)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

Things had gotten quiet. Very very quiet. Harriet came out from under her bed, and looked around. It was still dark, but she didn't hear screaming or yelling. Maybe it was safe to come out now. She opened the door slowly, and walked out of her room again, slowly walking down the hallway to where the battles took place. She didn't looked at the splattered blood...the bodies on the side. No, she wanted to make sure her friends were okay. She saw Victor was on the floor, Ken was on the floor, Cece and Odile were...somewhere. She saw Marcus on the floor...smiling. Was he asleep? But he wasn't moving. She went over to him.
"Mar Mar...wake up..." Harriet said, nudging Marcus a bit, trying to wake him up.  "Please get up...Mar Mar...you...you promised..." she started to feel herself crying. She laid down next to him, cuddling up next to the dead man. "Wake up Mar Mar..w-wake up...wake up..."she curled up, crying into his clothes. She didn't move from that spot, shaking and crying softly next to Marcus' body.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next