Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 3110

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor... had really thought he would be ecstatic. He thought that after finishing his last mission for Marcus, he'd have some closure in his life. Not even close, his emotions still lingered, and he knew his business wasn't done yet "Marcus... I will not let the League fall apart..." he spoke to himself, parking his car in the garage before entering the complex. The remaining assassins around the garage stared at Victor as he walked past them, not so much as giving them a look. They could see that look in his eyes, that determined look that he had sported since his master's death. But something was different now. There was a certain sense of spirit now, he seemed more alive. Victor walked into the main building for the complex and yelled out "I'M BACK!" and he did so with as much spirit as he could. He needed all the top assassins there as soon as he could. He wasn't sure how he was going to approach them about the League's new leadership... but he needed to talk to them regardless. He was determined to clean up the organization now that he'd found the heir. He was determined to fix this.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:42 pm

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 62_zpsstn053xs

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Celica blinked as Harriet said she had a super power, a bit disbelieving at first - but as her hand transformed to a dark and rotted sort of look, she could feel her eyes widening and the bile rising up in her throat. Such a little girl, with something so strange and disgusting - she was shocked, to say the least, but a simple glance at Harriet's face showed her the girl was nervous. "I... Thank you, Harriet. You... you can stop, now, Ken looks too interested-" she murmured, cracking a smile after a moment - clearly, she was trying to joke around, though she wasn't lying. Ken... looked way too interested. She did NOT need him dead - she didn't want to have to deal with that.
Just as she was about to say something else to Harriet, however, a very familiar voice echoed through the base - Victor was back. Although her first instinct was to smile, happy he'd come back so soon - she was nervous, too. What if Victor was angry with what she'd done...? As much as she'd yelled at Troy for questioning her, she was quickly beginning to question herself and her decisions. This... would be great.
Taking a deep breath, she moved to quickly go and speak to him, wanting to let him know what had happened before Troy reached him.
"Ken, Harriet, come on-" she mumbled, leading the way towards where Victor had called for them. Hopefully, this went smoothly...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:06 pm

Yumi Xioang

Red Lotus
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 AdaWongfull598257
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yumi walked in slowly, she was returning since she heard the news, but kept away for a month since she had no idea what was going on. She decided now to come back since hiding out won't do any favors for her. "Hello~" she said, though she did not expect a response. Not many people knew her since she was new. She felt that she stepped into an awkward situation and suddenly wondered why she didn't continuing hiding out in the first place. She was behind Victor and slowly began to inch away. She was never good at talking with the other assassins.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Tumblr23
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Untitl12
"Icarus"

Troy heard Victors ride before he heard the man yell he was back he also heard the tingle of a new female voice as well, which interested him more then Victor being back. Either way he walked out to meet the man for the pure interest to see if he had found the thing "Sup did ya find what ya were lookin for?" he actually had no idea what the thing was but he had every hope Victor would tell them.                  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_miv06sVOua1qz4rgp

"Awwww! And I was really curious what that thing was!" Ken said as he pouted from Celica's response. He really did want to poke that hand of Harriet's. That mind set was gone however when Victor yelled that he was back. Well it looks like everyone's back now. He nodded to Celica and followed her and Harriet over to where Victor was as he saw that the others were there as well. He just hoped no yelling or fighting would occur as he silently stood there and waved.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor stood there as the League's best gathered, he tried his best to not show any emotions to them. He didn't want them assuming anything quite yet "Listen everyone... I've good good news..." he spoke in a straightforward fashion, clearing this throat as he stood straight "I may have just found Marcus' heir... and while that person is not yet ready to take up leadership at this very moment... I can assure you The Assassins League has a future." with a proper leader, he was hoping that the league would stop its deterioration. However, deep down he knew better. A new leader would cause quite a lot of problems, other parts of the League would try to split, or made a gambit for leadership. It would get worse before it got better and he knew it. It would be a slow process, and things would get bad before they got good, but at least they had a chance now. However, at this moment they just had to ensure not to die "First off. We're not taking jobs until a later date. We are to focus on rebuilding the League and dealing with those bastards who killed our leader. We are to make no further enemies, understood? We've got one, and that one is enough for now. If I see anyone going against orders they will automatically be stripped of their title. I'm sorry but I can' afford to deal with insubordination at this moment. Cancel all your current jobs and call as many of our men back from the field. We need EVERYONE, understood?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:39 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Tumblr14

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Victor!" Harriet said, and smiled at him. She turned off her hand and soon it returned to normal"What's an...heir?"she asked, cocking her head to the side. "Victor...I wanna help too...I can right?" she asked, going over and holding his good hand i hers, wanting to be serious about it.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:07 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica blinked as they all converged on Victor just in time for him to begin speaking, eyes widening as he delivered the news that the heir had been found. That... was amazing. Finally, after so long, he had found them...! But hearing what he said after that made her stiffen, her stomach twisting itself into knots of discomfort. Quietly, as he explained further just how serious he was, she backed away, fumbling her way behind the others - before turning her back and yanking out her phone, quickly sending a message to the number on the card Jackal had given her. "I made a mistake. I do not speak on account of the Assassin's League. We cannot help you any longer." As soon as she hit send, she shoved her phone in a pocket and looked up, expression struggling to hide her extreme anxiety and nervousness. If she got rid of the deal before anyone told Victor... everything could still be okay. Quietly, she turned, looking to Troy, and then Ken, the fear on her face almost too obvious - yet as she realized that, she ducked her head, swallowing harshly and doing her best to mask her emotions. She had started this - she could end it. Victor never even had to know.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:18 am

Yumi Xioang

Red Lotus
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 AdaWongfull598257

Yumi still stayed in the background, listening to the conversation about not taking on any more jobs, her interest perking at the heir news. "Hmm..." she hummed crossing her arms. She luckily didn't have any jobs at this given moment. "An heir is someone that is qualified to be in charge be that they share the blood of the previous leader or were chosen through a will." Yumi responded from the back, thinking about this new heir. Was it really this girl before them?

[/quote]

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:05 am

"Icarus"

Troy nodded his head until he heard the word heir "Wait so we are getting a new boss round here please tell me its a lady" his smile widened then he heard the cancel all jobs part and he looked over at Celica who was looking very nervous "well when you were gone I accepted a job for us but no big I can cancel, it was my bad the others went involved just thought we could use the money ya know" his smile widened again looking over at Celica hopefully this would make her feel more comfortable if he took the blame, he was used to getting yelled at any how. He did however shoot Ken a warning look saying bro let me take the fall for this.                  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:25 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_miv06sVOua1qz4rgp

Ken listened in on what Victor had to say as an audible gasp came out of him. So the actually found the person he was looking for. A small smile formed on his lips before the latter part of what he said. His smile dropped as he took a glance at what Celica was doing behind him and the others as he looked back at Victor. Yeah it would be bad that Celica took the blame for this as he heard Troy and looked at him. He gave the man a nod. It was better to stay quiet then having a death wish on him. He was not going to risk that.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:07 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor shot a look to Troy when he mentioned a job "Don't care- just cancel it-" he replied rather bluntly and to the point, they were going to drop their jobs for now. They had enough money to not worry about taking jobs while they recovered, if Marcus was good at one thing, it was keeping the League loaded with cash. When Harriet asked if she could help, the assassin gave her a nod "Yeah. I want you to help out around the base. Do whatever jobs are needed to keep it running. A lot of our staff walked out on us when Marcus passed. Until we have new personnel I'll need you working on everything from cleaning and cooking to security and armory duty." he then looked over to Celica, shooting her a look before approaching her. As the most mature member of the League, that was, well, alive... he expected more out of her than most of the other Top Assassins "Listen... I'm probably going to have to go out again... I need you to take charge while I'm gone okay? I'm bringing our heir back home. It's just..." Victor got closer and whispered into her ear "I'm not too sure if the League will accept Marcus' heir..." he chose not to say much more to her, but he wanted Celica to be aware that not all the drama had come to pass quite yet. Victor didn't even see Bunny as leadership material, let alone the other Top Assassins and those looking to steal the leadership of the organization.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:00 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica stiffened as she heard Troy speaking, staring at him in shock a moment. Why would he cover for her...? She struggled to understand, licking her lips nervously and searching his eyes as he looked at her - before jolting as she realized Victor was looking at her. She turned to face him, pulling herself together in order to give him a curious and questioning look. She took a deep breath as he approached, though, standing straight and pushing thoughts of the job from her mind. She'd texted to cancel it - Jackal would know, and it'd be over, that simple... As Victor spoke, her eyes widened in shock. Her- lead?! Sure, she'd taken the initiative before, yet she'd made the wrong choice there. Now, he wanted her to lead them while he was gone...?! Her worry was obvious, yet she took a deep breath and tried to calm down, slowly frowning as she heard his whispered words in her ear. "... I- ... I'll see what I can do to prepare them for anything, then. No jobs while you're gone, then-? What shall we do...?" While the first part of her sentence was the same low whisper as Victor had used, the later part was at a normal voice - she didn't mind if the others heard that part. She examined Victor's face quietly as she awaited an answer, trying not to look nervous. Now, she'd actually have direct consent to lead while Victor was gone... it was scary, yet she had to do her best. For the survival of the League... she understood why he would choose her, yet that didn't erase the doubts from her mind. All she could hope was that he returned with the heir soon... she didn't want to make any mistakes while he was gone.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 14 Tumblr16

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

"Ooooooh...so a new Mar Mar!" That was how Harriet was going to rationalize it, at the very least. Harriet smiled and clapped at Yumi. "Thank you Miss!"she said since she didn't know her name yet. She then looked at Victor again, who gave her what seemed like a very important job! That was going to be a lot of work, but Harriet was determined to do it! She wanted to do it for the good of the League! For Mar Mar! "I'll do my best Victor! Umm...what do people like to eat? I...I don't cook very well but I think I can learn..." Marcus coddled the shit out of her, so Harriet knew little. But she did keep her room tidy, so now she had to keep all the rooms tidy, and cook and train with Miss Cece! Harriet had plenty to do now!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor kept himself close to Celica and in a low voice to make sure not to get everyone in the building hearing in on his words "Just... try to get everyone organized... we're all in a slump. And... prepare everyone for what's next. We can't avoid another conflict with Cain... we need to ready ourselves for that. I'd like some blood tests done to our top assassins to make sure they're not infected with the Black Blood either." he then took a step back from her and gave her a nod of confidence "I'm counting on you-" after that, he looked to Harriet. Right, she was pretty much a child. That was... going to complicate things. Victor wasn't a father, and Bunny certainly wasn't a mother... and probably wouldn't be the best older sister either. They needed to focus on their jobs for the good of everybody else in the organization. So he didn't want her being babied anymore. So Victor had to find somebody- somebody that was experienced in house chores and other normal people things. Maybe like, a motherly person, somebody that would be a good housewife, somebody like- "OI KEN!" Victor called out Ken from afar "Teach Harriet how to cook and clean! Okay!? THANKS!" he then gave Harriet a confident thumb up "Ken will help you! Now if you don't mind-" Victor took yet another step away from everyone else "I must take my leave soon- still got work outside- any questions?" as he asked that openly, he looked to his phone and texted Bunny: "Meet me outside Sin City".

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:06 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken sighed in relief as it seemed like he wouldn't be in any trouble. He tried to figure out who this new leader would be. He just hoped that it won't go down the drain with them in charge as he heard his name come out of Victor's mouth. His eyes were shot open as his face was surprised. He had to do chore work...again. It seemed that Harriet was into it as he gave a small sigh before smiling as he gave a thumbs up to Victor and Harriet. "Alright! Leave it to me! I'll make this place licky clean and the food so good you wouldn't be able to tell I made it!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:52 pm

"Icarus"

Troy gave victor a salute when he said to cancel the job "yes sir" his tone was playful, he was having a good time it had been a while since everyone had been this lively and honestly things were starting to get boring. but with things amping up for a new leader things would fall back into place again and he could go back out on jobs where he liked being. When Victor assigned everyone jobs he stood there looking around what the hell was he supposed to do pick daises "Yo Victor what am I supposed to do now that you are given people jobs to do in house"               

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"Okay! And I'll help!" Harriet said to Ken and went to him, bouncing a bit in excitement. The prospect of helping even a little was so awesome! "Okay Kenny! I think we should start by finding out what everyone likes to eat!Then we'll kind what to cook!"she said with a gleam in her eyes. "I like chicken and salad! Mar Mar said if I ate my greens I'd be healthy...and I can't have dairy or else my tummy gets upset. What about you?"she asked, cocking her head t the side.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:19 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken listened to what Harriet had to say as he cocked his head to the side to think. What was it that he enjoyed in the whole entire world? He then thought about his past when he was a kid as the memories came back to him. "I guess you can say that my favorite food would had to be country fried steak with mash potatoes to the side." He smiled a bit as he remembered his father's cooking and how great it tasted. "Yeah we should definitely ask everyone what they like. We'll make it so good that they'll definitely want to ask for seconds!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"Alright! That's a good start! We need to figure out how to make that...and what everyone else likes." Harriet said, and looked around. "And we need to clean too. This place is a little dusty...and a little bloody too." she said and looked around the room a bit. Then she jumped to Ken. "So! Here's the plan! I'll ask about food, and you can start cleaning." she said with a smile.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Yeah this place is a bit...dirty." He looked around the place as there sure was blood. He sighed thinking of the hassle to clean the stuff up as Harriet's jumpiness took him in for a surprise. He gave a nod as he walked over to the closet area as he found the cleaning supplies in there. With a roll of his sleeves and pants, he slapped his face twice as he got to work. "This sure is going to take some time..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica took a deep breath and nodded to Victor's instructions, still nervous but trying to adjust to her new responsibility quickly. She already knew most of them would likely listen to her - Troy had caused issues before but he seemed willing to listen to her now. "I'll do what I can, Victor-" she murmured softly, before turning to look at those still gathered around. It would take work... but she could get them training and tested. She could straighten things out while Victor was gone... she just had to believe in herself. "Training would be good, yeah-?" Celica was talking to Troy, but looked to Victor for confirmation, taking advantage of his presence to see if she was on the right idea. She was glad to see Harriet and Ken accomplishing something - but looking to Ken reminded her, she needed to ask him about the Isaac thing. But... that could wait. She didn't want to bring it up in front of Victor - it was still awkward.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor simply watched Celica as she approached Troy, from afar. He didn't say another word to her. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't worried, but this was the best he could do. Celica could be trusted with running this place, at least until they had some semblance of a chain of command again "..." the assassin turned his back on everyone, and without even saying a goodbye he limped away back to his car. He'd gotten a message from Bunny, that meant she was done with her business. And that also meant it was his time to leave.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:21 pm

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

"Okay!" Harriet skipped over to Cece and stopped in front of her. "Miss Cece. What's your favorite food, so I know what to cook!"she asked, leaning forward a bit and smiling brightly. She was having with this. but then she remembered. "And I...I still wanna learn how to fight too...so I wanna...learn too..." she looked serious after that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:48 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica bit her lip as Victor went ahead and left without another word, watching as he left before sighing heavily. Great - she didn't even know if she was on the right track. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to think of things to keep them all occupied - but as Harriet interrupted her, she stared blankly. It took a second for her question to process, and once it did, she frowned, trying to think. "Uh-- anything with fruit, generally- I'm not picky, just no bananas-" She shrugged a little, smiling softly and patting the girl on the head. "... And we'll get to that too, don't worry. Cleaning and cooking will go much faster than fighting, I'll come and find you in a while so we can start... I just need to sort some things out first." Celica squeezed Harriet's shoulder before turning to look at the others, sighing softly. "... I've got my work cut out for me..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next