Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:53 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Amnesia%20Toma%202

Ken was still laying over where he was as he waited and waited. Silence was all around him until he could hear a bit of noise. He couldn't tell what it was but something didn't seem right. Why was it so silent? Ken took a peek around before getting up slowly. He winced from the pain of his ribs as he limped over to where the noise was coming from. What was on the floor was something he didn't expect. His boss was dead. "No...that can't be right...what...what's going on?" Ken muttered to himself as he stared at the cold dead body in front of him as his gaze then focused onto the body next to the man. Oh no...why did she have to see it. Ken stayed from where he was as he whispered out to her, "Ms. Harriet...I-I'm sorry..." He looked away as he couldn't look at his former boss anymore...he failed.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:14 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Oycjpy10
Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Untitl12
"Icarus"

Troy had been off assignment for a few weeks and so he went back to base to find the leader dead and things in a weird state. He had gotten to know his fellow assassins a bit better by spending more time at the complex and he loved looking at the babes but he had to stick to his no.1 rule chicks that can fuck you up are off limits  so for the last few weeks with everything going down he had spent time training with his robots and reading waiting for something new to happen or someone to take over and give him an assignment. but until then he just sat in the mess hall eating a grilled cheese reading a book.   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Tumblr14

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" L i f e       i s n ' t        s o       b a d      a f t e r    a l l "

Harriet Miona
Feathersong
Harriet's Theme: Sister's Love

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Harriet felt very alone. Often times she would just sit in her room and weep or cry, It had only been a month since Marcus' death, so it was still fresh in her mind. She looked at her hand, wondering if she should have given the death touch to Poison when she had the chance. But no...she didn't...
"Mar Mar...you promised.." Harriet whimpered, curling up on her bed and wiping her eyes.  "You couldn't keep your promise..Mar Mar..." she shook her head, as she started to feel like once again, tears were welling up in her eyes. She started to cry again in her room, just feeling so awful about life.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Harrietsig_zps0gfbemxz
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:25 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 3110

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor walked through the cold, silent halls of the Warehouse. Since the attack on The League by the Church of Crime, they'd lost many of their assassins. In fact, even more assassins flat out just left and went out on their own once it was clear Marcus had passed. This made the whole base rather quiet, with very few people left now. Since Marcus' death, nobody had even stepped up to become a sort of temporary leader, so the faction had slipped into near-nonexistence now. "I'm going out..." Victor spoke as he left the base, slowly limping towards his car. This was a common occurrence now, in order to find the successor that Marucs named in his letter, Victor left the League in search of that person. Sometimes he we gone for weeks on end, and he always came up short. Yet, he continued to search for the new leader of the Assassins League... he wasn't going to give up. Not yet. Victor drove off, once again in search of the successor.

(EXIT)

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_miv06sVOua1qz4rgp

Ken walked over to the training area as he stared at the targets. During the past month he would train, then go into his room without really interacting with anyone. He was still ashamed at what he did during the attack. He couldn't even call himself an assassin with the way he was going. The silent sounds around him was always there with the tears that could be heard from Harriet's room as well. A look of grimace was on his face as the memories of his dead boss came back to his mind. How many more times will he fuck up? Feeling anger swelling up in him, Ken walked over to the vending machines and got himself one of those poisonous drink as he started to drink in silence.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:57 pm

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Tumblr22
"Icarus"

Troy mumbled something when he heard Victor say he was leaving but only looked up when he heard the rattle of the vending machines in the mess hall only to see a very sullen looking Ken. He put down his book and walked over "hey man you ok those things'r nasty as they come something must be wrong for you to be drinkin that"       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Tumblr_inline_miv06sVOua1qz4rgp

Ken finished the rest of the drink as he tossed it into the trash as he heard someone walking up to him. He quickly turned around and prepared himself for combat, only to let his guard down as he saw who it was. "Oh hi Troy." Was all that Ken responded as the drink was mentioned. He gave a shrug at that response. "I've been drinking it for some time now. It hasn't really done anything to me. Besides I drink those every day after I train so it's a common thing for me to do." Out of everyone, Ken's the only ones to drink those drinks. It kind of surprises him as well that it never seems to run out as well considering all the times he got a drink out of that machine. Does it have an infinite supply of those deadly concoctions!?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:27 pm

"Icarus"

Troy smiled at Ken "ah so your the one drinkin those, now it makes sense I always see the empty ones but never someone drinkin them, anyway Victors out again lookin for somethin, want some grilled cheese?" he motioned over to his table and the huge stack of grilled cheese on the table "was gonna bring some to the kid but I don't know if she likes 'um"           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken stood there quietly as he listened to what Troy had to say. He looked over at the stack of grilled cheese. Holy crap there sure was a lot of them. His stomach rumbled a little bit as he threw in a cough to disrupt the noise. "I'm fine...though she might want some. She needs to eat after all..." Ken still couldn't bring it to himself to see if Harriet was alright. After what happened with her and Marcus's dead body, the guilt was still weighing him down well. "Wouldn't hurt to try it though."  

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:56 pm

"Icarus"

Troy smiled at Ken as hard as he tried to cover up the stomach rumble it didn't work "you sure man they are really good " he went over and picked up the plate letting the smell of them waft into Kens nose "well lets go try the kid I wonder if she will even like grilled cheese?" he started to walk over to Harriet's room where he could hear her softly sobbing. only to stop at her door and knock "hey little one I brought food its grilled cheese want some?"           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 4510

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

The sound a car engine roaring outside could be heard throughout the entire base, which could only mean one things... Victor was back. And judging by how soon he had come back, he had probably found what he was looking for! At least, that was what could be assumed, in truth, it was Jackal. Otherwise known as The Zombie Princess, one half of The Alliance's leadership "What a long drive..." Jackal spoke to himself as he parked the Pimp Mobile Gokart. Jackal strolled right into the base, a few assassin came to try and stop him, but the blonde didn't take them seriously. Not in the least. He just went up and walked right past them as if they didn't even exist "Yeah hello? I'm looking for whoever is in charge? I need to talk business...!" Jackal called out, one of the footmen literally jumped in the way of the blonde with nunchucks. he swung the nunchaku wildly, letting out a battle screech before promptly getting bitch slapped out of the way by the Zombie Princess "Seriously guys! We gotta talk!" Jackal's lack of fear for the Assassins League only further showed how low the League had sunk as of late. It was amazing how bad things could get so quickly.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:06 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken shook his head to a no. "I'm fine. Really I am." He placed a hand over a stomach to show how full he was as a sigh escaped his lips as Troy walked away over to Harriet's room. Hopefully she'll get better soon as he heard a motor noise coming form outside. Oh looks like Victor's back. He walked over to the entrance to say hi to his teammate since he hasn't really for awhile now as he stood there in shock. That wasn't Victor at all. His shock came out of him now as he started to glare at the person in front of him. "Who are you and what business do you exactly have here?" Ken asked as he reached into his coat to ready himself for battle.  

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:20 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 Images19
"Icarus"

Troy didn't get a response from the other side of the door so he left the plate of grilled cheese out side her door then he heard what he thought was Victor returning. It wasn't like he was close to the guy or anything but he was super curious as to what he was doing so Troy walked in that general direction only to find a man he had never seen before standing there and Ken getting ready for a fight. Following suit he psychically pieced up his machines and got ready just in case "who are you and what do you want"            

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:37 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal lit himself a cigarette as he leisurely walked down the hostile halls of the Assassins Complex "Come on guys... this is getting tedious-" he moaned, before Ken and Troy made an appearance. Jackal came to a halt as he looked at them, they both seemed ready to fight too. He slowly slid his shades down his nose to make eye contact with the two, before responding "I come in peace... your men just don't know how to respond to visitors is all." he spoke to them with a sigh, before puffing a cloud of smoke out. he was surrounded by assassins, but the man didn't seem scared at all "I'm with The Alliance... one half of their leadership in fact... you can just call me The Inquisitor though." he introduced himself as a small smile crept up on his face "And I'm here to get you to fight the good fight... if you know what I mean..."

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:49 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken felt tension rising in him as Troy decided to visit as well. Well atleast he had backup if something went wrong. His defensive stance didn't change while Jackal spoke but the word Inquisitor made him clench the card a bit tighter. His glare increased as he could feel himself wanting to spit out in anger. Why did that word have to come back at a time like this? Ken tried to calm himself to no avail as his anger came out. "What kind of fight are you talking about? And what kind of name is Inquisitor? Just what the hell do you want!?"  

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:38 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) - Page 12 62_zpsstn053xs

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

Though she'd originally been upstairs, Celica quickly noticed the fact that Victor had left and supposedly returned very quickly - that didn't make sense. He wouldn't have even had time to look around - a fact that had her carefully tucking her weapons away before she headed downstairs to see what was happening.
As she'd expected, Victor hadn't returned - and instead, Ken and Troy were trying to deal with a strange man. Quietly, she walked up, brushing past the both of them to stand beside Ken, placing a hand on his shoulder and giving the befeathered man a curious look. Hearing Ken questioning him, though, made her glance at him in surprise. They... were somewhat an assassin's league, still. Even with Marcus gone and a good deal of their usual fighters missing, they were still assassins... and for all Ken knew, he was being unnecessarily harsh to a potential customer. Sure, it'd be a bit odd - but she was so eager for a job she was willing to put aside the oddity of it.
"Our acting leader is gone right now. You can talk to me for now - might as well, anyways..." His name triggered warning bells, but she ignored them in favor of giving Ken and Troy subtle looks. She figured she could take control of talking to this guy - but she still wanted them to be on alert in case something went south. Carefully, she removed her hand from Ken's shoulder and crossed her arms, giving the stranger an analytical look. "... Please, do explain what you mean, though- what fight are you talking about, specifically...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 pm

"Icarus"

Troy listened to what Jackal had to say and frowned a bit, thinking back he had no idea if the League had dealt with the Inquisitor because he preferred to keep busy and this was the first real time he had been stationary for an extended time.  But just before he could open his mouth and ask the man to leave because he oozed bad news Celica walked over and gave them a look which he took as back off but be alert so thats exactly what he did. He shut his mouth hesitantly and let the foxy lady do her thing.            

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:28 pm

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal let out a giggle as he heard Ken's response "Calm your tits... Isaac." he responded, apparently the blonde hadn't remembered Jackal from back in Vulture Team. However, before that conversation could go any further Celica stepped in and proved to be much more diplomatic "Yes I'm aware. The Church of Crime offed your boss, right? How unfortunate, I liked the guy." he spoke rather unemotionally, which lead to his words not sounding very heartfelt. Jackal let out a puff of smoke before dropping his cigarette to the floor and stomping on it to put it out "The Alliance is building... well... an alliance! I'm sure you've heard... about Paladin, and their little business deal with MSF and Absolute Justice. They've been making their presence known in the Wild West, and they intend to take down Sin City next. "Cleanse it of crime" is what I recall... heh... NOWHERE, The Ministry, The League, and The Alliance... I want them to work together to put an end to Paladin's nonsense." he explained himself to the woman, a grin growing on his face "I'll be able to pay you all of course. I'm not looking for charity. I'm looking to hire the entire organization." on any other day, this would be a lucrative deal. He seemed quite serious about hiring the entire organization, and that's require quite a lot of money that The League could really use. However, with The League in such a dire state as of late, taking this deal would be a dangerous move. This was going to lead to a lot of deaths on both sides, and it was very likely The League could be wiped off the map clean if they got involved. This could easily be a death sentence. This could have been a job that could get The League out of its slump after Marcus' death, but it was coming way too soon. They hadn't recovered from their losses, and taking on this job would be suicide.

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

" N o w       t h a t         I         c a n       h a v e       a    s e c o n d    c h a n c e "

Harriet perked up as she heard voices. She wondered what was going on, since it was   normally super quiet in the league. She hopped off her bed, and opened her door ever so slightly. She peeked her head out, looking down the hall. She saw a plate of grilled cheese on the floor near her door, but promptly ignored it and continued on her way.
"Huh...Cece and...Kenny?" she tip toed down the hall, being as quiet as she could until she peeked around the hallway, seeing a tall and lanky man with a weird coat. She covered her mouth and watched as the conversation was panning out. "I wonder if  he'll help me find Bebe..." she thought, watching the conversation.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:43 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Celica was pleased to see Troy backing down, giving him a small nod of acknowledgement - before blinking as she heard the one claiming to be the Inquisitor calling Ken "Isaac". She gave him a soft, confused look - but saved the questioning, instead facing the stranger fully again as he began to speak and explain. His mention of Marcus, with his insensitive phrasing, made her flinch - but she kept her composure, staring blandly at the man as he made his proposal.
While the proposition made by this man was tempting... Celica was cautious. She understood the limits of their organization - they were weak and without a proper leader. Victor was hardly ever around and dozens of assassins had fled from their ranks, leaving them a husk of their prior glory. That meant a task like this would require likely all of them... and could literally decimate them. But if they didn't take this job... she didn't know what would happen to them.
The thought of having to make this decision without Victor around to ask made her nervous. Technically, he was Marcus' second, and the one in charge with his death - and as much as she understood everyone's grief, it frustrated her to no end that no effort had been made to organize things since. To her, dealing with grief meant moving on - doing things, and keeping herself from becoming a mopey puddle of tears. She understood everyone grieved differently... but still.
The matter at hand, though, left her hesitant. She was worried about the Assassins League if they accepted - yet if they rejected the offer, what were they? The enemy? Or worse, worthless? They were nothing if they had no jobs, and though it potentially risked all their lives... she straightened her back as a decision came to her. First, though - she had a question.

"What can you do defensive wise for our people? What if I say I want advanced tech on top of the pay? I want help getting this place back on its feet and you have the influence to do that, don't you? The technology, the connections... tell me, Mister Inquisitor - just what can you do for us beyond the scope of just pay?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:06 am

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】

Jackal couldn't help but giggle as he noticed the look Celica gave Ken after he called him Isaac. He had heard from a little birdy that the guy was calling himself Ken now, so he knew he'd be causing some trouble by calling him by his real name. Nonetheless, he was here for business and not mischief, so when Celica started talking business he stopped. He heard what her demands were quite clearly, and seemed to calmly think about what she said before he replied at all "Listen... I can offer you money... I can also offer you a deal with The Alliance... but I'm not sure if I have the power to do what you want..." he spoke, as much as he wanted their help. He wasn't going to lie to them. After all, that'd certainly bite him back eventually "I'm willing to offer some intelligence services from The Alliance and cash... but I'm not in the business of selling miracles-"

【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:46 am

"Icarus"

Troy  was intrigued by the Alliance idea but skeptical because of the state that the League was in right now he looked at Celica showing his approval and concern on his face all at the same time. It was true that they needed the money and the work though with the state of things right now they might need to talk about this in house before hand so he went over to Celica and whispered in her ear "you sure about this don't you think we should talk to the others like Victor before saying yes to this guy I m just thinking we all should be on the same page ya know"               

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:11 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was still tensed with the new stranger in front of him as he felt Celica touching his shoulder. It helped him calm down a bit as his head was back to being composed as he continued to stare at the man. Just what was it that he wanted from them? But then he stood there, frozen as the words that came out of his mouth froze him to the very core. Isaac. This guy knows who he is. Ken just kept staring at the man as a few drops of sweat started to come out of him now as everything around him was gibberish as he kept staring at Jackal. Just who is this guy? A little gulp came out of Ken as he kept standing there, not knowing what to say or how to respond.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:29 am

Celica Locke

Steel Marionette

Hearing Jackal's response to her questioning was disappointing... yet expected. She sighed, softly, frowning and rubbing at the back of her neck as she thought. Even without added help getting back on their feet - this deal seemed like the only thing they had going for them for some time. When Troy felt the need to get close to her, however, and speak to her - her first instinct was to flinch. She quickly relaxed again, though, hesitating as she looked at Troy and then sent Ken a confused but stern glance - he seemed upset, almost paralyzed with fear. She assumed it had something to do with the whole "Isaac" fiasco - but she would question him once this "Inquisitor" man was gone. She turned back to Jackal quietly, head held high as she examined him. "... And what of us after? What happens to those of us still alive after you achieve your goal? It all goes back to normal, like it is now-? And we have no protection against anyone who we worked with who may have seen just how vast our losses in this battle could be? I need some sort of stability, here... whatever you can give me, Inquisitor. Anything at all." She seemed to be ignoring Troy and Ken now, taking a slight step away from Troy mostly for her own comfort - she didn't like people standing that close, not unless they had to.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:34 am

Harriet Miona
Feathersong

Harriet kept peeking around the corner, as if no one saw her right now and such. She looked a little scared of the giant blonde man talking really fast and saying a whole bunch of stuff. She gripped onto the wall tighter and looked through.
"Cece is worried...." she whispered, not really okay with how this blonde was talking. She didn't understand a bunch of it...but it seemed like he was making things a little tense."Kenny is sad...Troy is unsure...what can I do...?"she mumbled, and stepped out of the corner, and went over to Ken. She was a bit shorter then him, but she went over and tapped his back. She didn't say anything, but looked up at him, a worried look on her face.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next