Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:02 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 117

Ghost
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost rose an eyebrow to Bunny "Dumb? You know me...? You know -my- game...? Oh was a precarious little devil you are~" she mockingly replied to Bunny, obviously not taking the red head very seriously. A smile peaked on her face as she looked down to Bunny's firearm, her eyes seemed to perfectly match its level as Bunny quickly grabbed Daisy and shot at Ghost. Her crimson eyes seemed to dilate as she seemed to actually dodge the bullets, not run out of the way, but move at an unnatural speed, moving her body in directions that would result in the bullets whizzing past her just barely. She would then dash past Bunny, grabbing Daisy back. As she was behind Bunny, Ghost's knife was coated in a new layer of blood, Bunny's blood. Ghost then gently licked it, a hint of blush upon her face as she tasted her blood "How's that for an answer~?" it didn't even look like as if Ghost actually slashed at Bunny, she was moving so fast that her attacks were practically invisible.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny thought she had this down. But then pain happened. She couldn't even defend herself. Before she knew it, Daisy was gone and she was in excruatating pain. She looked down and saw a lot of blood..that was her blood. How did she move so fast? As the blood splurted from her body, Bunny grunted loudly and fell on her knees, but quickly fired a shot at her knee, hoping to hit.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Tumblr_mp2ni96G3L1qbvovho3_250_zps098f59f6
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 117

Ghost

Ghost smiled down on Bunny as she bled, it was very clear from the look on her face that she derived nothing but pleasure from Bunny's suffering "Oh this is good! Show me more Miss Miona~" she chirped as she smiled, watching Bunny fall to her knees. She then turned her back on Bunny, Daisy still over her shoulder as she just skipped away from the scene without so much as paying attention to Orane. As far as Ghost cared, Orane was an unperson, weak and unfit to survive, he'd die on his own with Bunny and Buddi bleeding out, she knew it. Skipping away, Ghost spoke out "Hope you get better soon! Because you being boring would -not- be okay! If you want to find me again you should go to the coliseum! Let's make it a date! Tata~!" Ghost then quickly drew a second knife from her left sleeve and turned back, it flew into her hand as Bunny aimed her gun towards her. She then slashed at the bullet Bunny shot at her with, cutting the metal of the bullet in two. Ghost got on a knee and smiled to Bunny, waving to the assassin "Stop being such a spot sport honey~" she then skipped away yet again, whistling to herself as she did so.
(EXIT GHOST AND DAISY)

??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny couldn't believe her eyes as Ghost slashed the bullet away. Then she skipped off, going to do fuck all to Daisy. She felt her vision fading in an out, she dropped the gun and curled up, feeling the blood pool around her.
"I...I can't...I won't..." she struggled to say even the simplest of words. She slowly moved her hand to her jacket, pulling out the communicator. Her breathing started to become panting, and this task to call for help...was very difficult. Soon, she just couldn't. She dropped the snail, and lay on the floor bleeding out.
"No...no...I'm...so...sorry..." she felt her eyes water, and she closed them, laying there in a pool of her own blood.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Tumblr_mp2ni96G3L1qbvovho3_250_zps098f59f6
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 NeoOrane30_zps5ebead5c

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
-------------------------------------
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane stood there, mouth hanging open in shock, in a room full of two people who seemed to be bleeding out, and one who was apparently asleep from sheer exhaustion. What...exactly was he supposed to do here? He took a few steps forward, looking back and forth between Buddi and Bunny with wide eyes, feeling pretty overwhelmed. He happened to see Bunny pull what looked like a snail out of her pocket before, and he quickly went over to Bunny, picking the snail up and looking at it, confused, until he found what seemed to be a speaking piece...so it was a phone? He searched around the gangsta snail for a while, but unfortunately was unable to find the transmitter button--snails made for confusing phones. Orane turned again, placing the gangsta snail on the ground before looking down at Bunny and wincing--quickly reaching down for the skirt of the dress he was wearing and ripping it, not caring much--since everyone who was around was kind of unconscious at the moment. Quickly, he worked on finding Bunny's wound, bandaging it as quickly and effectively as he could, using extra fabric to add to the ability to stall the bleeding. He tied off the fabric on Bunny's bandages, then went over to Buddi, ripping apart the fragile fabric of the dress' left sleeve, then working on finding Buddi's injury--only to find that even when he tried to roll Buddi over, he simply couldn't, due to the man's size. "...You're kidding me--" he grumbled in worry, standing back up again and crossing his arms, glancing over at Jackal and wondering if maybe he could help...but first, Orane figured that he kind of needed to cover up a bit; if he was going to be waking this random guy up, it wasn't going to be in his underwear. He glanced around the hall, spotting a door nearby and running to it, rushing inside pulling open a drawer to the dresser that was in there--only to find his old clothes bunched up in the bottom drawer. He stared at them for a moment before snapping out of it and tugging the pants on, grabbing the rest and bringing it with him back out into the hall, changing completely as he went, before going over and nudging Jackal quickly, though trying not to be too rough. "Hey--uh--I'm sorry to bother you and all--but--I really could use some help here with Buddi--are you okay to give me a hand--?" he asked as he continued tearing the dress he'd been wearing previously into strips, glad for once that he had been wearing something so flimsy earlier. Still, he couldn't deny how nice it felt to be back in his own clothes--but there were more important matters at hand here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:22 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Donqui10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal, whom had managed to sleep through the carnage even as Buddi's and Bunny's blood seemed to rain upon him. As Orane nudged at him, the man let out a few grumbles. He still felt pathetic, he had given up on Jolyne and he saw nothing in himself but disappointment. He slowly opened his eyes, looking upon Orane in confusion until he rose up on his feet, stumbling around before gaining enough traction to keep himself up. He looked to Buddi, then Bunny, before looking down to Orane with his face smile asking "What happened...?" and indeed, what did happen whilst he was sleeping? He didn't see a culprit nor signs of a struggle... besides his friends bathing in blood that is.
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:00 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane looked to Jackal as the man finally responded, tugging his hat onto his head as he replied quickly,
"Some woman came in here and attacked...she hurt Buddi and your other friend pretty badly, then left...I'm still not really sure what she was after, but--I managed to bandage her..." he motioned to Bunny, feeling that knowing this girl's name at some point might be really helpful-- "But Buddi was too heavy for me to roll over--I can't find his wound. Think you can lend a hand...?" As...mildly unnerving as Jackal was with that chesire smile of his, Orane felt like this man would have much better chances of rolling Buddi over than he would.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:18 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal nodded understandably to Orane "I see... so some person with a face did bad things... much information, yes." he replied, waddling over to Buddi as the pinkette brought the mutant to his attention. He tried to nudge Buddi, then push him, at first lightly then with all of his strength. Jackal then tried to kick Buddi, but no matter what the mutant wouldn't move. Eventually Jackal gave up and fell on his back "Naw son. He dead. He dead." he spoke out, already giving up on the matter "Actually-" Jackal stood back up "Jackal gonna stay out of this blood- that blood is gonna ruin the Jackal's pretty pink clothing. Nothing ruin the Jackal's pretty pink clothing. Yeah." though the blonde did lightly kick Bunny to see if her could move her without her ruining his fabulous boa.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:56 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny grew very very pale. The blood was still rushing, and Bunny was just kind of...couldn't move. However, with a stroke of luck, she body seemed to function for a short time again. Very limited movement, but still...it worked for a bit. She opened her eyes, everything was blurry, and she heard mumbles from people, but she couldn't figure it out.
"The...phone..." she thought, seeing it was out of her hand, but still near her. She used her limited strength reach for it, grabbing at it, and getting it close to her, trying to not get it soaked in blood.
"I...gotta....get...help..." she whispered. "I...I...gotta..." she was losing energy again. She couldn't do it. She couldn't send that S.O.S message. She didn't know who was around, if Buddi or Jackal or even Daisy were alive, or if that boy ran away cause blood was icky or something. What she did know was that it was getting very dark again, and her energy was strength were seeping into the floor. She pressed the button to send a message, only to let go a few seconds later, and let the blackness take over her eyes.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:58 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane frowned as he saw Jackal's efforts, quickly replying to the man, seeming a bit irritated,
"H-He's not dead! I've seen Buddi take way worse than that and live through it! But that doesn't mean that we can't take care of him until he wakes up!" He heard movement, then turned to Bunny, quickly calling to her, his voice with a bit of an edge due to stress, "Quit moving! You're bleeding through your bandages!" He looked at Jackal again, as if asking what to do, but the man seemed a bit more intent on keeping his clothing clean than on helping out. Orane frowned, seeming determined as he knelt down next to Buddi, not minding the blood, and began pushing on the male's shoulder, trying to roll him over to get a good look at his wound. "C-C'mon...either roll over or wake up...either is fine...!" He took a moment to glance back at Jackal, calling to the man, "Find something soft and absorbant to press onto that woman's wound--put pressure on it and try to stop the bleeding! If--If you manage to stop the bleeding, then none of it will get on your clothes! It'll just stay inside her instead!" Maybe that would work to convince him--

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:19 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal kept staring down at Bunny as he hunched down, not even doing or saying anything as Bunny seemed to call for help... even though the only people who would answer would either be The Mistress or whomever was at Jackal's office. And seeing as how no one was probably in Jackal's office... Bunny was practically doing nothing, Jackal of course knew this yet did nothing. He eventually just pat Bunny head, whispered "That'll do... that'll do..." before standing back up tall. He turned to Orane as he spoke... "SON ARE YOU STATING THAT THE JACKAL DOESN'T HAVE THE PROPER MEDICAL KNOW-HOW TO KNOW WHEN A NUGGET IS DEAD!? YOU BE IMPLYIN THAT BROTHA!? THEM BE FIGHTIN WORDS!" he yelled, waving his fist to Orane angrily before he focused back down on Bunny. How... how do fix wounds? Jackal was confused... so he just raised his foot... and then pressed it against Bunny's wounds in hopes that would stop her from breathing "The Jackal is a doctor, trust him." he spoke in a monotone voice as he looked down on the assassin.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane soon found that his efforts at rolling Buddi over were probably all going to be in vain--so, he stood back up, moving over to Jackal and sighing as he looked down at the man's foot on Bunny's wounds.
"That can't be sanitary--" he murmured, then looked up at Jackal. "Listen...we probably really need to get these two back to your base, right...? I mean--they're pretty badly hurt. And...not to say that you don't have 'medical know-how', but...I mean...we could probably use a few medics...?" Generally stomping on wounds didn't heal them--Orane knew at least that much--so Jackal's actions were at least somewhat concerning.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I...I gotta..." Bunny struggled, gripping onto the floor, and pushing herself up. There was A LOT of blood on that floor, and she was coated in it. "I...gotta...save Barb...save Daisy..." she was struggling, now on her two feet, leaning against the wall to support herself. "I can...I gotta...then...I can get back...see Elliot..." she started to pant. She needed to move, but her body was screaming at her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:36 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal rose an eyebrow to Orane "YOU IMPLYIN THAT THE JACKAL AIN'T SANITARY!? YOU WANNA TUSSLE BROGAN!?" Jackal pounded on his chest, keeping his raised eyebrow as he looked at Orane trying to look intimidating. And then he mentioned Carrion Land "Oh riiiight out base... heh... funny... you know if we kept our garrisons this would be a lot easier..." Jackal began to ponder the fact that maybe gathering everybody in Carrion Land wasn't a good idea, he didn't understand what had gotten over him. He truly didn't, it was as if something possessed him to make a stupid decision. Jackal shook his head, forgetting it, and then just pouted to Orane "Nope-" he replied, before looking down on Bunny. He heard what she had to say, the blonde let out a sigh as he picked her up, walking over to Orane and pushing her towards him "I can't lift Buddi either. You're going to need to drag him and get her out..." Jackal looked over to Bunny "Bun... no need to worry... I'm going to get those two back. I'll start with Daisy... I heard a bit of that fight... the end... she said she was waiting for you in the Coliseum... I'll be waiting there for her, I'll take her down. No worries." of course, if Bunny couldn't beat her, Jackal was likely going to die, but he didn't see it that way. If not him, who else? Someone had to try and get Daisy back.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:22 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"NO!" Bunny yelled, looking at Jackal. "You...don't stand a chance...no offense." She said, looking back. "I have to do this...I...I can't fail like this! I've done nothing...but fail...these past few months! No matter...how much I try and improve...nothing." She grit her teeth, trying to hold in blood, and failing. "No more! I'm not...going to fail anymore! I'll protect people! I'm gonna...kick Poison's ass!" She started to walk to the door, her gaze fiercely forward.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:39 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal jumped up as Bunny's big NO echoed through the mansion. He looked at Bunny with a blank smile upon his face as she apparently managed to get up, looking at the blood trailing down her feet "Riiight, because you can totally handle this right? How are you even bleeding- we bandaged you up?" the colorful-lad watched Bunny just walk off, though he didn't seem to do much to stop her "Poison? That was her name? Well I don't think that you can handle her- at least I'm not painting myself red in my own blood right now..." Jackal then walked over to Bunny, grabbing her by the shoulder "What makes you think you can do this...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:13 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked back at Jackal again.
"It's my civic duty...to bleed every month...because...fuck my life..." she said, because that happened. "And...I have to try. If I...couldn't win at my best...I can't win now...but...I have to save Daisy and Barbie...I have to try!" she said, looking at the door. She kept moving toward the outside, seeing Buddi. She looked down, closing her eyes. "Y'all need to get him back to Carrion...the longer we wait..the worse it gets..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal looked at Bunny as she continued to go on about her bleeding and how much she had to save Barbara and Daisy "..." if Jackal could, he'd be frowning right now. Unfortunately he couldn't, so the best he could do was keep a blank smile as he stood out of Bunny's way. Letting out a sigh, he walked over to Orane and Buddi "Fine... The Jackal wont' stop you from meeting your death... but girl... The Jackal is tellin' yah... this is a bad idea..." he then approached Buddi, grabbing the mutant by his arm, attempting to drag him away from his little puddle of blood "Mr. Fabulous..." he spoke, diretcly to Orane "I don't know who you are... but you and The Jackal are going back to Carrion Land... help me drag Buddi-"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane moved over towards Buddi, watching Jackal and Bunny as they spoke. He figured that it would probably be a bad idea for somebody as badly injured as the redhead was to go looking for a fight, but he didn't feel like it was his place to say anthing. He didn't even know who this woman was, after all.
At the point that Jackal addressed him, at first, he didn't realize it was to him--but when he did, he looked to Jackal in recognition, then nodded, moving over and doing his best to try to help move Buddi.

"Right...the sooner that we get him back to your medics, the better," he said, really hoping that they wouldn't be too late.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:21 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked at Jackal.
"The Jackal is heard...but the Bunny is hardheaded..." she grinned. "Good luck...I'll be around..." she looked down at Buddi. "Get him home. He needs it." she said, and walked to the coliseum, leaving a trail of blood spects behind her. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:38 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal watched as Bunny walked off, not saying yet another word. As she left, Jackal tried to heave Buddi up more to make it easier to drag the gigantic mutant around. He gave a nod to Orane, not bothering to speak anymore words to 'Mr. Fabulous' in light of recent events, he wasn't even capable enough to act as excited as usual. He was at this point, so emotionally drained that he just wanted to get back to Carrion Land and sleep. He was done after all, done with Jolyne, all they had left was Kraven and this war would be a good as won. The worst was behind him. Jackal dragged Buddi out through a ruined wall, torn apart with nothing but the husk of some strange monster next to it. Jackal chose to ignore the husk and drag Buddi out with Orane.
(EXIT JACKAL, ORANE, AND BUDDI)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:32 am

Amazing Pan-Sensei wrote:

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Bounty11
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Charle11
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

CP-02 flew into the Playboy Mansion through the roof. The place was already long abandoned, its residents were either hiding, dead, or helping Vulture Team out in Highend. Either way, what was left here now was simply a decrepit manor in a state of disrepair. As he blasted through the roof and flew into the concrete tiles of the mansion's kitchen, creating a small crater, Charles was surprisingly quiet. It was as if he was contemplating something. Getting back up on his feet, Charles analyzed his current surroundings. He did not doubt that Jo would follow and fly into this building, so he decided to use it to his advantage. Sometimes not being lost in your own rage had its advantages. Charles ran off from the kitchen where he first crashed, instead choosing to lay low until when Jo arrived "Bide your time Charles... all good things come to those who wait..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:19 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo blared down into the pavement surrounding the Playboy Mansion- she crashed down into a crouch, scuffing up a burst of smoke and dust around her. Her eyes darted about the fog, lost in her frantic rage-- she was expecting another particle beam to shine through her vision obscuring surroundings, or better yet, for Charles to dash forward and throw another punch her way. But, no such thing came...
She straightened up, still turning from side to side in search of her rival as she slowly began to walk forward toward the mansion, streaks of energy following her in her wake. "Chaaaarles...?" She was sure he landed down here...
In a sudden burst of movement that would hopefully demand attention- she blasted into the Playboy Mansion, blowing away the entire wall of the entrance in the process. "COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE~!" She roared, surveying the area once more- in the back of her mind, she briefly remembered this place... fighting the new and improved Kraven here for the first time and failing miserably-- getting genuinely mad at Ryder`s decision to ally with Charles. Conniving, corporate, metallic Charles. For a moment, she almost found herself wondering where Ryder was-- if he was okay, where Vulture as a whole even was... there was no way they were in Carrion Land-- not with all the noise being made. They probably thought they had a world to save. They were sticking their nose where it didn`t belong again- good ol` Vulture Team. But, her and CP-02 had crashed through so many buildings, countless people could have died-- Ryder, Ivy, Bunny, and everyone else could have been among the people she had killed just in the span of time this fight of catastrophic levels had raged on.
The part of Jo`s brain dictating her actions didn`t have time to even consider this, however- she threw a hefty psychic blast at the main stairwell, causing the foundation of the building to shake. She didn`t ponder or even regret her actions- she just wanted Charles dead at her feet. "C`MON, CHARLIE! GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS SHIT HOLE AND END US BOTH...!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:05 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Bounty11
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Charle11
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

The entire mansion was silent, with only the sound of the ghostly wind echoing through the entire building. The entire building shook when Jo blasted the main stairwell, chips from the ceiling fell down, and ti was clear the building was already very unstable. At this point, it'd already been looted by the denizens of No Man's Land, so it was mostly empty, especially of any weapons or food. It wasn't until Jo called out to the man a final time that the android finally made his move. CP-02 burst out through a wall next to Jo, tackling Jo to the ground and repeatedly throwing punches towards her face "HERE I AM JOSEPHINE! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? HERE I AM YOU FILTHY MONGREL! YOU'VE BECOME A FILTHY MONSTER! YOU'RE NOT EVEN HUMAN! JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE LIKE MONSTERS SHOULD OKAY!?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:59 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 30 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Silence unsettled Jo- she could feel her nerves unwinding, and unleashed another fiery volt of energy upon a nearby wall to vent her frustrations. The already crumbling building didn`t respond very well to Jo`s tantrum at all, it`s foundation shaking a bit more. "COME ON...!" Just as she began to speak again- a another nearby wall exploded open, Charles revealing himself as he bursted forward and cleanly knocked the psychic onto the ground with a tackle. That had certainly caught her off guard. From under him, she persisted and struggled to wiggle out from beneath him or wrestle him away-- but each time she moved, his weighted metal fist came down upon her again, causing her to go limp. Fresh blood splotched around the ground beneath them that bended beneath the weight of them both, forming a crater-- and with each punch Charles threw down, an audible loud crack resounded from the damage dealt, only for Jo`s broken bones to snap back into place a moment later. Her body was healing at a constant rate, yet still being battered down by the android above her- and at the speed he was going, it was getting harder and harder for her healing factor to keep up.
She tried to rasp out a thread or a roar, but wasn`t able to past the sound of Charles` own yells and blows. Deep within the pit of her stomach, she felt something... relatively human and cohesive-- a solid rock of guilt forming and falling hard. If she didn`t move soon, she wasn`t only failing the denizens of the city- but dooming any and all life outside the Walls. And as it stood, it looked like she wasn`t getting away from this beat down very easily, despite her efforts.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next