Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:42 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Assass10

Killer Queen
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Killer Queen pouted seeing Bunny still stand stubborn despite the odds placed against her "H-huh!? Are yah kiddin' me!? You're THAT stubborn!? You dirty BITCH! Are yah SHITTING me!? You just gotta sing! Ugh! You know what!?" Killer Queen immediately pointed her guitar towards a kitten wearing one of Elliot's flamesuit masks "SING- or I kill the Elliot kitten!" she said with a straight face. She truly looked evil, holding a gun against a kitten of all things. Might as well have just said she hated sunshine and rainbows.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS! "
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:51 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny looked at the cat, and the cat looked at her. Bunny loved cats. Bunny very much loved cats. Bunny pouted for a second and then looked away.
"Pssh...pssh pssh..." she said, smiling. "Come here poo poo. Pssh Pssh Pssh." she soon, the cat was safety in her arms. He jumped and Bunny caught it. "Didn't know I loved cats. So sweet Queenie." she said, petting the purring kitten. "Ow, no claws." but then went back to Queen. "Still not singing."

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen raised an eyebrow to Bunny as she talked to the cat "Uh- what the fuck-?" yeah, the cat moved to her, all while Killer Queen had a priceless expression of awe on her face. Did that really just happen? Flamingo didn't care, she quickly rose the guitar up to Bunny, aiming at the cat "Hey hey hey! I'm still an assassin! I can shoot that cat from over here! So unless you like DEAD cats- how about you JUST START SINGING! ANYTHING! EVEN BIG BOOTIES- JUST START SINGING!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:19 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Tumblr_mp2smgZ3Kl1rbrsiuo2_500_zps134c872d
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny smiled and tucked the kitten in her jacket.
"Alright, try and hit it now. My coat is a dimensional chasm." she said, folding her arms. The kitten was moving a little bit and found a free pocket. Bunny just chuckled. "You know, no matter what you do, no matter what you decide to throw at me, I think I'm just so desensitized to your bullshit that I just don't care anymore. I'm not going to do what you say, you have no right. So, fuck off." she sat down and just waited.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen just looked awe-struck at Bunny's whole attitude "You're... you're just not any fun...you know that?" she just seemed completely in disbelief about everything. So much so that she walked off her podium, and slowly walked out towards Bunny. She kept on walking, approaching Bunny until she was right in her face. Being even shorter than Bunny, she looked up at the assassin with an expression of intimidation on her face "You've got balls... you know that?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:48 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked at Queen.
"I have been told." she said, and then grinned. "On both of these accounts. What are you gonna do about it?" she said, backing away a little. She really didn't give a shit, not at this point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen just glared at Bunny, at this point she was done with her attitude "You know what...?" Killer Queen held the guitar by its neck then swung it out at Bunny like a cub "FUCK YOU! I'M DONE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE! YOU'RE SO PATHETIC! I'M DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING! YOU'RE A TOTAL BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!" she yelled, swinging her guitar out at Bunny erratically, tears falling down her face "I... after all this time... you don't really give a shit about what happened in South America..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny got smacked in the neck, and went sprawling on the ground, but skid and got on her feet. She charged forward, and fired out her grappling hook, and moved it to wrap around her neck.
"Oh I care...I'm just done with you and your shit." she said, her eyes looking sort of empty. "I'm done with you and your 'I'm better then everything' attitude. I'm done with you and your fucking psychic. Guess what hun." she started to pull. "You can't break something that's already fucking broken." she started to laugh, and it was not a normal laugh. It was more...malicful.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:36 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked at Killer Queen as she called him a fucktard yet again. It really wasn't all that effective when your insults confused someone rather than offended them. He grew nervous at the girls next words though. Fear of Drowning?
Nate  was reminded he couldn't swim as the room began filling with water. Oh this was bad. This was very bad. He glared in the direction where Killer Queen had been. Inwardly though, he was panicking. This had to be an illusion. He told himself that while still panicking. He hadn't realized before now he was afraid of drowning.
Nate was relieved when he could breathe again, only to feel even worse then before when he realized his weapons were gone. And they were going to be on another game show, great. Just what they needed right now.
He didn't care if she attacked him. Nate wasn't singing for this woman. Then the kitten happened. Nate had also been able to gather that Bunny had killed or at least contributed to the assassins fathers death. He looked at Bunny, uncomfortable by her words. He could understand where the assassin was coming from if his guess was correct.  He could also personally understood feeling broken, but he didn't like hearing it, especially from people who he'd thought were so strong.
He tensed. The situation had changed but he still felt like something, even if not a fight, was brewing and he didn't have the security of the weapons this time. He was more grateful than ever that he had begun training with Atlas. He would still do what it could, even if he didn't have as clear an understanding of what was going on as he would have liked.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen's eyes widened when Bunny just took her attack, her words, her eyes, it all disturbed Queen greatly. Glaring towards the assassin, she growled "You- YOU MONSTER!" she yelled as she felt the grappling hook around her neck. She didn't resist, instead she used the momentum from Bunny's pull to get closer to Bunny "How long have you been like this...!? Just how long you sad shell of a woman!?" she growled, trying to swing her guitar out towards Bunny's head once she got close enough "You're not even human anymore are you!? FUCK- HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny grinned, feeling herself move closer as she pulled on the string, grinning the entire time.
"My morals flew out the window around floor 4 of this place. I've been trying to hold myself together...but no...I don't think I need to. I think I just need to CUT LOOSE! I" she started laughing again. "I questioned whether I'm human or not...looks like I have my answer..." When she was closer, she lifted the arm that wasn't part of the grappling line to guard, but then stumbled back a bit, but quickly got her footing back and started to really pull on the line. "And my kill list...exactly 598...so close to 600..." she grinned and pulled. "YOU WANNA HELP ME OUT!?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 am

Nate looked between Killer Queen and Bunny. Both woman seemed to have forgotten that he and Mocha were there. He had begun to feel as disturbed by the situation as Killer Queen was. Nate kept on guard as Bunny reeled the assassin in. Her smile was making him uncomfortable, even more so than Jack's had. He at least had spent enough time with her that he understood that wasn't too out of character for her and she had an idea of how to control it This seemed out of character for Bunny. She seemed...unhinged.
He watched Bunny take Killer Queen's attack with very little reaction. Nate moved closer, still on guard, addressing Bunny, nervously,
Bunny, you are human, but you need to stop before you move past a point you can't return from. The rest of us need you and this-this isn't you. If you're going to kill her, do it because she's an enemy, not to toy with her.
Nate felt like he was going to be shot for saying this but he had to do something. This wasn't fighting an enemy. This was toying with someone until they broke.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:51 am

The member 'Raven Todd' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10-sided dice' : 2, 1, 2, 3, 7, 3, 9, 3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:59 am

Killer Queen

"Heh... at least you're not claiming to be one of the good guys... I"m fucking sick of hearing about how Vulture Team is made up of a bunch of knights in shining armor... ugh... such BULLSHIT!" Killer Queen nervously replied, her grin widening. As she was pulled even more, Killer Queen simply moved with the pulling. She let herself go with the flow instead of trying to have a contest of strength with someone who was obviously physically stronger than her "S-so... that's it then...! You're broken huh!? Just how broken are you!?" she asked, firing her out at Bunny erratically without particularly aiming "J-just how fucked up has this whole tower been- eh-!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha had absolutely no idea what to do. This whole fight was really involved with just Bunny and Killer Queen. Like... One of those battles that you're not allowed to step into. As tha dark skinned woman continued to watch, the more Mocha began to feel VERY uncomfortable. "Bunny..." she said as her vision began blurring a bit. Was she really going to pass out? She looked on the ground and saw plenty of her own blood from her wound leaking through her make shift bandage. "I've had enough of this!" Mocha said as she tried to stabilized on the women. When KQ began firing at random, Mocha started to create a barrier around her to protect herself from getting shot again. She had to try and pin this woman down, so she began gathering up energy slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny started to tighten the wire. Her grin continued. She could feel the tension on the wire get hard to manage, but she was Bunny, she gave no shits. Hell, she was expecting to take one of those shots that were fired, even dodging, not really expecting Mocha barrier.
"You should go through it Bitchtits. You should go through it, with how worn down you are, and see. It's not JUST this tower. It's more...much more...and I never claimed to be a good guy. Never in my life. Call me a chaotic neutral!" she smiled, seeing as how the wire was pretty tight. She hoped the pain was real, the agony of being choked by her own sins, her own desire for revenge. "So...how do YOU wanna die? Should I hang you by this wire...or gut you? Your call hun." she asked. SHe even ignored the whole Jo conflict going on a floor above her. At this moment, Queen was WAY more important to her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen didn't seem very worried anymore, still smiling, her eyes were actually focused on the screen as The Inquisitor revealed herself "Too yah long enough BITCH..." she muttered as she was sort of being strangled "She really does love playing with her toys..." she muttered, before focusing her eyes on Bunny. Her smile widened, she was waiting to see if Bunny really was a broken as it seemed "Well I'm done playing here then..." she spoke before disappearing. A gigantic, bloodshot eye then appeared over Bunny "Nighty night, sleep tight!" the eye focused on Bunny, and she'd slowly begin to dream even in wake, her entire life flashing before her eyes. She'd dream of both her happiest moments and her moments of utter despair, along with fantasies and nightmares alike, stuck in a loop of endless dreams. Killer Queen seemed to have disappeared for the time being once again as it happened, only for her to appear back on the stage again "Endless Night remember...? Have fun dreaming! I'd love to be able to watch! But hey... I can't, it's always fun to see the effects of it though..." then she turned to Mocha and Nate, a malicious grin on her face "Who's next...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:49 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny felt the tension on the line loosen.
"Damn it!" she yelled, and then, she made the mistake and looked into the eye. She was lost in her dreams now, and most of them weren't exactly pleasant. She never did enjoy dreaming. She saw her own memories of setting her home on fire, explosions engulfing her, hands reaching out, but then burning up in the next second. She saw her friends, Bravery, Jo, Emilia, Justus, even Elliot, burning in the flames of her memories. The flames were everywhere, nothing wasn't on fire. Poison, Marcus, Meno, Barbie, as she was seen as a child. All of them were burning. "This isn't real...this isn't real..." she kept muttering to herself, trying to see through the illusions. She started to fire, hoping not to shot anyone, trying to shoot Queen, even in her illusions. But in her state, her unstable state, the illusions were stronger and much more vibrant. "This isn't real. This isn't real. Where are you Queen? Enough of these tricks!" she called, as the horrors grew more, still shooting blindly in the fire. Her body started to sweat in the false heat. She grabbed her head with one hand. "No...I will NOT give in! I won't! NEVER!" she yelled, afraid to get close to the flames. She wanted to cry for help, she wanted to scream, but...she couldn't. Slowly, the fear started to get to her. She was mending herself, with fear. "I...I..." she still couldn't give up, but she wanted to. She wanted to so badly. But then.
*slickh*
(Note: If you don't want to see an exploding heart, go no further!)
She felt some sort of pain, something forcing their way through. Soon, what looked at oil was coming out. Oil? What the hell? But then, she looked at her three hands, seeing hers, covered in blood, and this the one pertruding from her chest covered in fresh oil. And in that hand...a beating heart. She tried to see who did this, but couldn't. That beating heart in the hand.
"It can't...be mi-" and soon, it was crushed. Exploded in blood. The illusion and horror was terrible. She let out a scream, not of pain, but just in horror. This wasn't funny, this really wasn't funny anymore. She couldn't see anyone because of all the fire, but everyone else could see and hear her scream.
The Inquisitor Tower // level 6 -- ENVY - Page 4 Tumblr_movd3g8tFk1qb4toho1_500_zpsd900c130

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"No..." Mocha whispered when Bunny fell into a dream. She had to get her out of that dream! But how was the question... Mocha didn't know how to do that yet! Mocha looked at Killer Queen and narrowed her eyes. "Nate... We gotta work together... And Save Bunny from her dream. Are you with me on this?" Mocha said to Nate as she tried to shake off the blood loss. It's not possible to do that, but Mocha was willing to try, even though she felt all tingly.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Nate didn't even bother speaking as he glared at Killer Queen, beginning to edge protectively closer to Mocha. He kept his eyes on Killer Queen as he nodded at Mocha's words.
Completely. Could you break her out of the dream? I don't have any psychic abilities, but I could try to distract her.  He took in Mocha's wounds for a moment before turning back to Killer Queen again. He was willing to do just about anything if it meant everyone leaving the tower safely. Nate preferred fighting with weapons but he thought he might be able to do against someone decently if he had to fight without them.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:54 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"I don't know... I could certainly try... But we have a problem here. Killer Queen won't exactly use just plain old weapons like you would use. She's also a psychic." Mocha replied to to Nate as she stood by him, and looked over at Bunny. She wasn't even sure how to start with her. So Mocha tried her best to interrupt the dream, but at the same time her mind was split. She had to protect Nate as well.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Killer Queen

Killer Queen couldn't help but smile as she heard the chatter between Mocha and Nate "Like it...? It's certainly different from what you're used to? Eh? Unfortunately that particular trick only works on the uninitiated... in other words, non-psychics... so sucks for you... that means you're just gonna have to deal with sadistic ole' me, yeah?" Killer Queen hugged onto her guitar and eyed at Nate "Of course... you could use your psychic abilities to free this BITCH... but then you'd leave the little blue-haired one open to the same trick of mine... you COULD protect him... but then Bunny is stuck in Endless Night... so... what'll it be...?" Queen eyed Mocha, waiting for her to make a decision, she had obviously planned for this.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 am

Nate's glare stayed centered on Killer Queen as he listened to Mocha.
I've noticed that. I might still be able to distract her long enough for you to free Bunny though.
Nate eyed Killer Queen as she looked at him. He was growing to really dislike this woman's smile. He really wanted to break that guitar of hers right about now. After Killer Queen finished, Nate turned to Mocha and looked into her eyes seriously.
Save Bunny. She's more important right now.   
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"You... Leave both of them alone!... But Nate..." Mocha began to say and looked into his eyes. "... Your too young to do this..." Mocha said with sorrow in her eyes. She looked at the pained look of Bunny, and although they had some static she knew that she couldn't leave the red head like that. "Please... Don't do this alone... Have Matthias help you." Mocha said, but she didn't want them to do it alone. If only there was another one like her on her side! She closed her eyes and began to concentrate on getting Bunny out. It was like trying to pull open a locked door with many locks, and Mocha had to make the right keys.

'BUNNY! Can you hear me?' Mocha thought as she struggled to open the dream. This was harder then opening a coconut with your fists.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:13 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was trying to break through, but the burning corpses of her comrades wasn't making it easy. Bunny couldn't move, the fire was too high for her. She grabbed her head, panting.
"They're still alive..."
Justus, Nate, and Pugsy were burning.
"No...please...!"
Mattias, Kain, and Marcus started to scream.
"No....no......huh?" she heard a voice in her head, and looked around frantically. "What...what is that? Who...?" she asked, tears in her eyes, her guns at the ready to fire, but she couldn't see past the fire wall that was supposidly in front of her. "N-no..." fresh oil started to drip down her clothes, except not really. That gaping hole was there, but she seemed okay. Looking at it, she was horrified. "Am I...I can't...no..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next