Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

+6
Akikazemoon
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Empty The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 am

Once you reach the top of the stairs-- this room brushes over smoothly in a dark, dim red, akin to the color of blood. It`s eerie, dark, damp-- but, one step further in-- and it brightens to pink. That-- okay. The walls pop with imagery of rainbows, doodled suns with smiley faces on them, and flowers sprinkled across the bottom. These same flowers bounce out of the floor, along with star-shaped... pillows? It smells awfully sweet in a very pleasant way, like the inside of a bakery-- and you swear you can hear dolphins in the distance. There is no ocean here, you are sure of this. Those dolphins are suspicious.

Things aren`t done popping out of thin air just yet-- next come was... what definetely looks like a bunch of amusement park rides. Including one of those spinny, nauseating tea cup rides, a carousal, and... upon further investigation, you note that nearly half of this room is a bounce house floor.

Beautiful. Just... beautiful. Death is imminent, the Inquisitor has made this clear.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Excitedly Murderous and Slightly Confused Doctor

Jack entered the fifth floor with Atlas, Dorthy, and Nate to be immediately assaulted by the color pink. This did nothing to help calm her as she tightened her grip on her knifes. Her beast was oddly subdued by the barrage of pink surrounding it. Even when she had been  a little girl, Jack had never been surrounded by this much pink whimsy in her life, so their current situation was bewildering it as much as its master.
She turned to Atlas, whose shaky state from his own question brought forward a surge of her darker instincts. She caught Atlas's eye and smiled darkly, mouthing one word as she surveyed the floor,
Death

Nate kept a hold on Dorthy's hand and stared at what seemed to be a distorted Barbie commercial. He looked around. The room didn't have anything physically threatening in it, but after his experience on the past few floors, Nate didn't trust this place one bit.
He looked at the rides and realized they would probably have to ride them.
Nate turned to Dorthy and smiled worriedly,
Be careful. I trust you but just be careful. I cant shake the feeling this floor is going to turn very scary very quickly.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Character34_zps586a2ef6

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent arrived on the floor and almost puked seeing all the bright colors and shit. He sat down against a wall and waited for the others. He no longer questioned being a boy anymore. He just didn't care. His mind was losing itself, the stupid thoughts of Elliot and his condition being her fault. His last words to her..."I'm sorry". He deserved to be alive more then him at this point. He should have taken Elliot's place. He should be dead, and Elliot should be alive. Those kinds of were lingering in his mind as he waited for the next floors. He knew he wasn't the only one with baggage, like Ryder with Jo missing, Pugsy's fear of affection and touching people, Mocha's thing with Jade he didn't understand cause he hated Jade with a firey passion...the thing with Atlas' brother that was still gnawing at the back of his head. It was all too much to bare. The sheer amount of shit Vulture had to do to just GET to this guy...insane. When he found the Inquisitor, he was going to rip his balls off...and make him eat them. For now, he tried to clear his mind and focus, but it was hard.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Dorthy5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy held onto Nate's hand as she looked around at the pink. She remembered being in a place like this before. "Huh... Reminds me of my nursery room... Only it was red and white." Dorthy commented as she looked around at all the pink and whimsey. "I like this place." Dorthy said with confidence, "And don't worry Nate! We'll be fine." Dorthy said as she patted him on the head like she would a little dog.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:56 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Atlas Omnison + Scarecrow
Madness Incarnate
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Atlas walked upstairs with Jack when his senses were overwhelmed with stupid amusement park noises and sight upon sight of happy bubbly girliness... He took a deep breath as Scarecrow whispered in the back of his mind...
We can do it Atlas... you feel it in your veins... the need... the hunger... the thirst... you know you want to... you need to... Hunt Atlas... It's what you were born to do... You were made to hunt...
Atlas stood there frozen and shaky now when Jack looked up to him and asked in a whisper... Atlas felt it... Scarecrow was... was... he was right!... He felt it strong deep down to his bones... Atlas put Scarecrow's mask on and the two melded minds... then he handed Jack his long blade hunting knives... Then he nodded his head with a ravenous smile... DEATH... Let's Hunt Love ... He held his Kanabo in his right hand and a bola he began spinning slowly and menacingly at his side... He began humming what would normally be a happy cheery tune that came off eerie and intimidating like some kind of horror villain from a slasher film

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder entered the floor along with the others, and was immediately assaulted by the vast amount of pink girliness that encompassed the room. He just kind of stood there and stared for a moment, as Bravery arrived along with Gabriel, and Justus carried Matthias up, then gently placing the silverette down onto the ground. Ryder looked around the room, seeing all of the amusement park rides...and he could already tell that this floor wasn't going to be a good place.
...And were those dolphins in the background? What even--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate listened to Dorthy's response, still nervous. He was glad she was calm but so far every floor had become systematically worse than the last. He guessed a girl would like this room. Both Mom and Elisa had been pretty big tomboys so this floor would be very odd to him, even if he didn't worry that something somehow worse than an illusion of Kraven coming back to life was waiting for them.
He squeezed Dorthy's hand.
Really? I don't think I  really remember my nursery. l think it was blue. I'm glad you like this place, but we need to be careful though. This whole tower seems to be designed to tear us down one by one and I don't want you getting hurt.
He looked at her seriously as he said this, though he wasn't sure how he felt about the way she was petting his hair. He would need to get used to that considering everyone seemed to be doing that nowadays.
Nate was glad she was trying to be comforting but he would still feel rightfully nervous until they left this tower.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Kylie73_zps36081185

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

As Vulture Team gathered up onto the fifth floor, they would be immediately assaulted visually by the impressive amount of pink all over the room. The sheer girliness everywhere was almost oppressive. Also, there was an odd song playing over some kind of loudspeaker...and it seemed to be on an endless loop...
As one surveyed the room, sunshines and rainbows and all, they would see that it was set up in a very special way. Namely, that there were amusement park rides everywhere--the first was that the first half of the floor of the room looked just like a bounce house's floor. It looked especially bouncy and fun, and the edges of it seemed to be strapped to--oh. It appeared that the bouncy house was stretched out over what appeared to be quite a large ravine--if it were to pop, not only would the way across be gone, but anyone on top of it would be dropped into said ravine--and those suspicious dolphin noises that you heard from earlier--? Yeah, those are coming from that ravine--
Next up, was a carousel on an axis--as the carousel spun, it also seemed to move back and forth over another ravine--people would need to ride the carousel to get across said ravine--and yes, more suspicious dolphin noises were coming from the bottom of that one, too. All of that dolphin chittering would be becoming a bit unnerving at this point. Oh, and--the carousel had no floor to speak of. The only way to get across this one was hitching a ride on one of the ride's animals.
Following the carousel, there was one of those big, swinging pirate ship rides--and there was a platform suspended high above it. It seemed that the riders, once the ship reached the top of its arc, would need to jump from the ship onto the platform--and there was no safety net. It would be dangerous, yes. Quite dangerous. At the end of the platform was--what looked like a water slide--? And that water slide ran down into a pool that was built up in the air--which then went into another water slide--into another pool--into another water slide--and so on, until it finally reached a pool of water in the floor.
After that, the path diverged, leading to two different options: Either a spinning tea cups ride, or a bumper cars area. Both of these rides looked highly suspicious to anyone who saw them. Especially with the faint bloodstains lining them--but they were faint enough that they looked pink, so the owner of this floor seemed fine with it. The Vultures would need to ride either the tea cups ride or the bumper cars to get to said owner. Speaking of owners, after going through either the tea cups, or the bumper cars, there was a large, flat area--and there was what looked like a large operating booth, which would be used to operate all of the rides. The booth was made of glass--bullet-proof--and within the booth, stood an extremely happy looking small, pink-haired girl. She bent down slightly, pressing a button and speaking into an intercom that projected out to the entire room, grinning as she spoke,

"Oooooh you're all finally here~! I was so excited, and I just couldn't wait, and now you're HEEEERE~! Oh my goodness gracious! I hope that you all aren't all pooped out by the last few floors, because this floor here is pretty much Fun Central! I've set up so much fun stuff for you guys, you won't be able to stop smiling! Oh, oh, oh, and I almost forgot--! I just got some new friends today~ So...tell me...who here liiiikes...UNICOOOORRRNS~? BECAUSE I DO." She gave an excited giggle, then pressed a big, red button on her control panel--which opened up doors on the sides of the room. Out of the darkness inside of these doors...came unicorns. Countless unicorns, with beautiful white fur, and--oh. They had hands instead of hooves. That was pretty fucking creepy. Oh--and--each and every one of their fingernails were carefully painted a light pink. These manicures were pretty awesome, and just added to how horrifying these creatures were. Handicorns. All of the handicorns. The handicorns proceeded to run around on their fingers for a bit, before they all...took up positions on all of the rides. Some of them went onto the bounce house floor and began bouncing around, some went onto the carousel, taking seats on some of the animals, some of them took seats on the pirate ship, many went and positioned themselves inside the swimming pools of the chain of water slides, some went and sat in some of the tea cups, and others still went and kind of...sat in some of the bumper cars. And began riding them around the bumper car rink. These handicorns, running around on their fingers, and now bouncing around and riding shit, were very creepy. They appeared as if they would pose a challenge to Vulture Team as they tried to move on forward. "ALRIGHT~! Who's ready to have some fun~?! Make sure that you ride everything, alright?!" Kylie was simply beaming at this point. This was super. Handicorns were super. Life was super. Everything was super. Yes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy shushed Nate when he told her to be careful. "I've been careful so far." Dorthy said before she heard the song. The song that was so simple, and yet so magical. She clasped her hands together as she listened to the song. "Pink fluffy Unicorns dancing on rainbows~" she began to sang quietly to herself. Whoever this was that made this fluffy place... She wanted to meet! "This is like funland! Only not dirty!" Dorthy said as she pointed at some of the rides that caught her interest. "I like unicorns." Dorthy said as she raised her hand when Kylie appeared. She liked this place. It was like a hidden fantasy to make all the bad things go away. And even though it could be a trap... She didn't care... It just looked nice. "Those are handicorns!" Dorthy exclaimed and was oddly NOT creeped out by this.  She found it adorable. "HI! What's your name!? I'm Dorthy!" Dorthy said as she waved her hands to Kylie. This was the person in charge of this so she might as well get to know this person. "She kind of looks related to me..." she commented to Nate. And she began to wonder... Was this person her sister!?

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hey guys, sorry for the wait up--" Mocha began to say until she saw horses with horns. Now normally you would call these unicorns, but something was VERY off. Mocha paused more, looking at their feet. "... I took Bufu toad again didn't I? I did... I did take Bufu Toad." Mocha said as she turned around and smacked her face a couple of times. "Cause I could have sworn that I was Hands on Unicorns." she said as she made her face numb, looked back and to her dismay... She saw that she didn't take Bufu Toad. Speaking of the toad Dorthy still had it. It was on her hat now, croaking at random times.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Donqui11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Jackal arrived a bit late apparently, though he didn't seem to say anything about, he just sorta moonwalked onto the Wrath floor before observing his surroundings. Jackal happy "Oooho~! AMAZING! I LOVE THE COLOR~!" he cheered, his grin notably growing- Jackal was VERY happy. Of course, he had been very happy in the last few floors so this wasn't much of a surprise. Jackal loved pink, and dolphins, and other very happy things! Positive nouns were great! Jackal slowly crept up on Ryder before suddenly grabbing his shoulders and yelling BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!" rather loudly- why? Because he felt like it. Then he threw himself off Ryder, spun around in a circular motion, before hearing Kylie- and noticing the handicorns- he had missed those on the way up. Where had they come from? IT DIDN'T MATTER JACKAL LIKED THEM "Oooh! THOSE. LOOK. FAB! DID YOU GIVE THEM THOSE MANICURES GURL!? YOU TOTES NEED TO DO MY NAILS!" he yelled out to Kylie as he began to dance around Ryder- waiting for the boss to make the next command.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Brent opened his eyes, and suddenly, the room was changed. It was like one of those mad houses at carnivals where their only objective was to take your money and give you knock off merch...only a million times worse, and more deadly. Brent just...stared. He slowly got up, completely baffled.
"Don't tell me...argh...you know what, I'm not surprised! Let me guess, the dolphins are deadly too...and let me take another god damn guess, if we skip anything...something bad happens..." he facepalmed. "When I get back to base...the things I plan on doing...oh the things.." he muttered, his body visibly shaking with pure anger and frustration. It wasn't surprising if a blood vessel popped or something...

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:35 am

Madness Incarnate

Scarecrow and Atlas saw the maze of obstacles before them and heard the Kylie's mad half crazy half childish talk of unicorns and fun... They shook in frenzy then screamed and ran towards the bounce house... DIE FOUL INBRED MONSTROSTIES!!!... COME ALL TONIGHT WE WILL EAT THE FINEST UNICORN MEAT!!! Atlas signaled Jack then wailed the first handicorn infront of the bounce house in the Jaw with his Kanabo slapping it to the side with a broken horn and jawbone... then continued onto the Bounce house blazing a trail of injured handicorns for the other Vultures with his Kanabo and Bola.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 am

Nate couldn't help but smile at Dorthy as she shushed him. He wished he could feel so confident about their safety. He was sure she was wrong but he was glad she would believe it.
He looked up when he heard a song begin playing and cringed as he realized it was already stuck in his head. Dorthy had already begun singing it.
He surveyed the area, absent mindedly nodding to Dorthy,
Yeah, it is kind of like funland.
He paled as he saw the handcorns approach. Dammit, this was getting really weird. He looked at Dorthy, very curious as to why she wasn't as freaked out by this as everyone else was. He watched the handed things as they appeared and looked back at Dorthy, analyzing Kylie from where he stood,
Maybe. Your hair does look a bit similar, but if she was your sister I'm sure you would know about her.
Nate looked to the other officers, waiting to see what everyone else was doing, his guns ready to fire at the handicorns. He watched Scarecrow as the man began making his way to the bounce house.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Hi there, Dorthy!" Kylie called to Dorthy over the intercom as Dorthy waved at her, and Kylie waved back at her. "My name is Kylie! I'm number eight in the assassin rankings, and it's very nice to meet you! Oh, that reminds me! You guys have the number nine assassin with you, right? Her name was...Rabbit, or something? Is she here with you now?! I really wanted to meet her so we could be assassin buddies~! Anyway...I'm glad that you like the unicorns, Dorthy! You can play with them as much as you wa--" And then Scarecrow. "WOWZERS! Your friend there REALLY loves unicorns! If I knew that you guys would like unicorns THIS much, I would've brought some more!"
So, Vulture Team had started across the bounce house floor. The floor was very bouncy and fun! However, any handicorns that were killed fell quite quickly to the floor--their horns coming very dangerously close to puncturing the bounce house and sending all of the Vultures down into the ravine full of suspicious dolphin noises. If the Vultures wanted to get across alright, and not ruin their bridge, it would probably be best to avoid the handicorns, and simply make their way across. Not that this would be easy or anything...since the handicorns were kind of bouncing after the Vultures all over the bounce floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH __aLLHAILTHEMIGHTYHANDICORNS_zpsa1cbb4e1

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:05 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"...You're kidding me," Ryder grumbled as he just kind of stood there, shoulders slumped as he stared out upon this monstrosity of a room. Even Jackal trying to scare him didn't have that much effect--Ryder was more busy just wishing that all of this could just be over. Eventually, he reached up his free hand, rubbing at his eyes a bit, before dejectedly moving forward onto the bounce house floor, doing his best to avoid the...creepy horse things--
Bravery and Justus were following close behind, accompanied by Gabriel and Matthias.

"Let's just get moving, guys..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Gleeful Handicorn Slayer

Jack felt her bloodlust stir as Atlas turned to her wearing Scarecrow's face. Her smile widened ravenously as grasped the hilt of her partners hunting knives, chuckling darkly at his words.
YES, LOVE. Let's commence the hunt!
She stood eagerly waiting their prey, her smile widening further at the site of the handicorns. Finally something she could play with. She began shaking with dangerous excitement and sprinted after Scarecrow in mad delight gleefully cutting down any handicorns in her path as she made her way to and across the bounce house. The rational portion of her mind did its best with what little control it had to maneuver the attacks so the creatures horn wouldn't pop the bounce house.
Despite her frenzy, she was able to faintly able to make out Kylies words. Jack released a dark laugh at the child's words.
Come, Skarvan! Let's show this child the full extent of our love for her creatures!
She continued laughing as she caught up to Scarecrow and joined in his macabre delight as the handicorns continued to follow them
Oh good. Jack had so much love to share and she wasn't anywhere near tired. It would be nice to have the fun last for the first time in  awhile. Normally it didn't take much at all to wear her play mate down. She truly hoped this pink haired girl and her pets didn't disappoint.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 pm

As soon as Nate heard the words, eighth ranked assassin in the world, he grabbed Dorthy by her hand and began pulling her across the bounce house. The pinkette seemed psychotically happy with their situation.
For someone so small, he felt like he should be very afraid of her, particularly if she had made it so high into the ranks at this age. He really hoped Brent was going to be okay, especially after the last floor and now knowing this girl was looking for him in particular.
Nate avoided the handicorns as best as he could. Luckily the handicorns Jack and Scarecrow were killing hadn't popped the bounce house yet. Which was very good considering the weird dolphin noises coming from below them. Nate didn't want to think about what the Inquisitor had done to them considering what he had seen him do to unicorns.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:52 pm

BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

If you listened very carefully, you could hear a sound of glass breaking. That sound was Brent's composure. Brent let out a rageful scream.
"YOOOOOOOOOOOU!" Brent yelled, his body still shaking in anger. "YOU'RE the ranked ASSASSIN!? FINE! I'M BUNNY MIO MOTHER FUCKER!" he yelled, and soon, his body started changing as he was talking. "I am sick and tired of you're STUPID BULLSHIT! That's IT!" and suddenly, the voice was female. "I'LL TEAR YOU APART!" Bunny had returned.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Bunny26_zps6d078c72
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie watched from across the room in her booth as Bunny began raging and screaming, and she let out a little giggle, speaking into the intercom.
"Goodness gracious, now that's some passion if I've ever seen it! But Rabbit, I don't know if you should be tearing me apart--I don't think that we're really to that stage of our relationship yet, after all, we just met! I don't approve of death on the first date." She gave another laugh, grinning as much as ever, really not seeming phased at all by any of the people yelling threats and being scary in general. "Anyway, Rabbit, that was pretty amazing! You grew boobies! And boy, they're HUUUUGE! Are those real?! They must be full of a lot of fluffy sunshine to be THAT big and bouncy! But...where were they before--? Are you a transvestite, Rabbit?" Kylie was just continuing to talk to the Vultures candidly, even while the handicorns were kind of being slaughtered. The creatures seemed to be getting a bit miffed now, though--they were now charging at the Vultures on the bounce house much like bulls--horn-first. "It's okay, Rabbit, don't worry! I respect people's differences and all, it'd be downright rude if I didn't! But hey, I think that you're a bit too grumpy right now~ What's the problem? Monthly grumpies? Didn't get enough sleep? Didn't eat a balanced breakfast? Those are all pretty important if you want to have a fun, sunshiney day, Rabbit! You should ride some of the attractions here--I set them up just for you all, after all~ Have some fun! You'll feel better, if you just smile!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

Very Pretty Handicorns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:45 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Bunny26_zps6d078c72
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Huh?" Bunny looked down, and saw she was herself again. "Oh my god FINALLY! I'M ME! GOOD OL BUNNY!" she hugged herself. "I missed you boobs...wow, never thought I'd say that..." she said, and then Kylie said words. Bunny's grip on her guns tightened.
"Allow me to answer your questions in the following order. They're real, I'm 100% woman...and FUCK YOU!" she jumped on the moon bounce floor, but leapt over a lot of it. She landed on some Handicorns, and with each one, she shot it in the head, quickly moving past them afterward. She was quickly used to her old body. When she landed on a handicorn corpse, she looked at Kylie. "Oh, and no, I haven't slept well, or ate well either. But that's not why I'm upset...it's because I have to deal with a little snot like you!" she kicked one of the handicorns trying to grab her. "And trust me...I don't deal well with snot nosed KIDS!" she kept moving.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had kept pretty quiet by Bravery's side the entire time up the stairs and at the beginning of the floor, a bit overwhelmed by all the pink and sunshine and such on the floor, not to mention a little unnerved by the handicorns. He kind of hoped he'd be able to skip fighting here- but they had to get across this ravine before the floor was punctured, and he didn't want to be someone to not help and risk them all. So, he activated his 3D Gear and started to swing around, not really crossing himself so much as swinging across the floor- and brutally kicking handicorns off the sides of the bounce floor, not wanting to risk their horns on the thin rubbery substance. "Stop being so obsessed with the goddamn girl and get across the floor!!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:08 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 5 -- WRATH Matthias31_zps1a3e6403

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias stayed pretty neutral the entire time they were switching floors, not even seeming the slightest bit bothered by all the pink and screeching and handicorns- in fact, he didn't seem to be planning on letting go of Justus any time soon, even though the other had set him back down. He had his head ducked down and he was trying to avoid drawing any attention, sticking close to the knight just because he felt safe. He had another gun on him other than the one he'd lost on the previous floor- but he was in no mood to try and fight right then.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy jumped in the bouncy house bridge. She was enjoying herself, and trying her best to avoid the handicorns. As much as she liked them, she wanted to get across the bridge.

Mocha followed after her, but a Handicorn tried to grab her. "NO! NO!" Mocha yelled as she shook the creature off. Their hands had grabbed her shoulders, and even the hands didn't feel right! They felt sticky and alien!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Madness Incarnate

Scarecrow ran up to the another Handicorn now almost across the bridge... He jumped and bounced into the air... The Handicorn reared on its hind legs and tried to grab him but he grabbed its head and flipped around onto its back where the thing couldn't reach him... then he wrapped the bola around the things mouth like reins and used it to hold on while it tired to throw him off...AAAH! Contemptible mare halt your persistence.
He struggled and kept hold of the Handicorn and made sure it didn't pop the bounce house... after a minute the Handicorn settled down somewhat and Scarecrow slapped it on the side... It Charged forward at top speed still on it's fingers but sometimes switching to palms to keep balance at the speed Scarecrow intended... ONWARD MY STEED!... WE RIDE LIKE DEATH They charged to the end of the Bounce house then to the end of the floor before the next ravine... They leaped beside the roof of the Carousel and the Handicorn out of desperation grabbed onto the top of the Carousel and pulled them up onto the roof.

[/color][/color]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next